Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

my tiny dick and humiliation stories! pic related

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 307761983.jpg (63 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
307761983.jpg
63 KB, 480x640
my tiny dick and humiliation stories! pic related
>>
>>677288291
at least your balls are bigger than your dick
>>
>>677288291
freshman year of highschool we a required to participate in swim class spent the whole hour swimming get out of pool and my friend yanks my trunks down im freezing and my dick is like 2 inches cold and pretty much every girl in my class sees it from then on they called me skin jacket lil turtle neck a whole bunch of shit at the time i was super upset but now kinda turns me on....
>>
i saw a guy at school get knocked out in a fight and then the other kid pulled his pants down and i remembered thinking how shity that musty of been ti not only get knocked out but to have ur lil dick just uncovered for everyone to laugh at too
>>
>>677288641
What started you to become turned on like this?
>>
>>677289837
idk just a couple years later i thought of all the girls in class and what they saw and how many of them was their first time seeing an uncut cock lol how many of em told their friends that i have a little dick
>>
First year of uni, went swimming with the 14 year old brother of my friend. Ended up skinny dipping instead, and was ashamed of my 19 year old 5-incher when I saw the 8-incher of the kid swimming with me.
>>
>>677288291
Where are you from OP?
>>
File: Chloe Rose.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Chloe Rose.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>677288641
Fuck, that's hot.

Webm related. My dick kinda looks like this.
>>
>>677291150
Mine looks like that too. When soft, it shrinks all the way to nothing.
>>
>>677291118
usa il
>>
>>677288641
>>677290922
Is there a forum or something with more of these kinds of stories? They really get me going but I can't find many.

There are a few sph subreddits but it's mostly just people posting pictures asking "Is my dick small?" or sph memes.
>>
>>677292459
I'd like to find a forum like that too.

Actually, once we got naked he caught me gawping at his huge boy cock, and he started getting a semi. He even told me "don't try grabbing my dick", I guess the look on my face was one of amazement.
>>
>>677293111
Nice.

I guess one of the good things about being small is that when I see much bigger guys in the gym showers and start getting a semi nobody can even tell.
>>
I have this fetish but its more of a humiation thing than reality. I think it stems from youth being humiated when i walked out of the shower and my sister stripped the tower off my prepuberty ass with all her friends watching.

As an adult i have solid 7"
>feels bad man
But im only 5'7" so theres that can be used
>>
>>677294911
Hah. I wonder how many people have this fetish from having a small dick when younger, but end up growing a big dick like yours.

Unlucky... or lucky?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.