Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Serious question for Europoors. How bad is it actually getting

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 39
File: New EU.jpg (29 KB, 611x364) Image search: [Google]
New EU.jpg
29 KB, 611x364
Serious question for Europoors. How bad is it actually getting over there with the sand niggers? Are Germany, France, Sweden really as fucked as our Jewish media would have us believe? Has the refugeepocalypse affected you in any way really?
Finally what does /b/ think the odds are of the Russians finally getting sick of all this bullshit Islam and starting WW3. I was hoping Germany would give us a holocaust sequel, but EU seems too cucked for that now.
Pic Related
>>
Literally no difference except two times more rape and propaganda in schools. Nothing else has changed really.
>>
File: EU Tracer Controversy.png (397 KB, 634x638) Image search: [Google]
EU Tracer Controversy.png
397 KB, 634x638
>>677287851
Propaganda in schools? How so?
Like in the middle of math class they try to convert you to islam or posters put up in the halls?
>>
There's only about 100 of those refugees here in Estonia. Central, western and southern Europe and scandinavia are necks deep in shit since they want to be "humane" and "good". Eastern Europe is getting by quite well since none of those lazy shitskin slackers don't want to come here because they don't get all that financial support here.

the upside is that we're getting along better with russians in our countries since we both hate sandniggers. Every single government wants to be liberal and look good but the people don't want it. Even after Brussels and Paris attacks those liberal pieces of shit just keep promoting multiculturalism and "equality".

Another good thing is that nazism is on the rise and hopes for the new Reich are high.

I have seen those shitskins in Brussels and Berlin, they are just slacking and doing nothing. Literally saw a nigger in Brussels old town try to steal a car. In Berlin they just smoke pot and cause chaos. Fucking human scum should be nuked or at least sent back to fight for their shitty country. Fucking cowards
>>
>>677287610
We have about 7%, and their overrepresentation in crime stats are pretty nigger.
Something like 25%.

We have loads of easterns and gypsies too, but they are better at operating covertly, and pretty much just sticks to B&E in empty homes, clearing them out.

Overall, about 9 or so % foreigners have permanent residence here, but you don't really see the proper white ones.

In practical terms, the day to day experience is about 12%, because people on work visa doesn't count towards the permanent residents.

All in all, it's no worse than you'd expect, but it aint nowhere near as good as you'd hope, either.

And most of them are just people. Not nice or good or decent people. Just people.
>>
>>677288546
I want to add to my post that we might actually be fucked in about a decade if these shitstains keep coming and no massive war happens. Also EU has gone shit. I'd rather be with Russia than these liberal cunts
>>
Gerfag here, haven't noticed any change due to rapefuges, but than again I'd have to leave my house to notice that.
>>
>>677288550
So you dont see negative effects even from just overpopulation? Assuming most are normal people not causing trouble like you said I would think lack of space/resources would cause issue. I mean there were probably already at least some homeless starving people in every country, but then you just throw in 100k more people?
>>
>>677288853
Ty for the info /b/rother.. good luck
>>
>>677289265
we don't need luck, we need a new Hitler
>>
>>677288901
Fair enough... Maybe /b/ isnt representative of the actual population in terms of societal interaction
>>
File: 1459328258041.jpg (74 KB, 542x314) Image search: [Google]
1459328258041.jpg
74 KB, 542x314
>>677287610
german women for example are openly attacked when leave house alone and are told that allah does not approve their way of dress are being spitted on, when the circumstances for it are good are raped. There are also shitskins protests when they are yelling that all germans will be killed, well in short countries who dont welcome this shitskin islam filth are laughing at germoney, Cuck countries are dying and are replaced by worthless illiterate sandiggers - proggressive, sweden yes
>>
>>677289440
I'm not disagreeing, but from whence will our savior hail? It' a crime in Germany to even think about being a Nazi right? I think Putin might be the guy. He won't start up camps, but he doesnt seem afraid to use violence to protect his people. Although he probably wouldnt be cucked into letting them in in the first place.
This is why women hould not hold power. Hitler > Merkel
>>
>>677287610
Anyone can draw something over a map.

It'd be funnier of it actually followed ey borders but it's miles off.

Also: ww3 won't happen, nukes won't happen, big land invasions won't happen. Stop being edgy, go outside.
>>
>>677287610
Londonfag here. It's rammed full of murderous gangs of teenage niggers and a swarm of Muzzies are everywhere. Getting the fuck out as soon as I can.
>>
File: 1372794140904.jpg (9 KB, 280x178) Image search: [Google]
1372794140904.jpg
9 KB, 280x178
Actually most of the continent is fucked beyond repair.
Incidents of rape reached dimensions deemed unimaginable twenty years ago. Armed robberies and aggravated assault are the daily norm nowadays. Europeans are fleeing the islamized regions of the country, leaving areas where the rule of law cannot be upheld anymore. Sharia courts operate in practically every major city.

The mass media do their utmost to conceal the truth about mudslime violence and accuse anyone who dares telling the truth of hate speech. Writers and activists get sued and sometimes convicted for "inciting hatred" just because they didn't shut up.

Somewhere between 2030 and 2050 most countries in western and northern Europe will have a mudslime majority. It is then when the genocide against what remains of the European peoples will begin.
>>
>>677289602
>barbarians who urinate standing up
kek
>>
>>677289602
bullshit.
>>
>>677289689
If Russia wasn't so corrupt then I wouldn't mind being conquered by Putin.

Also I hope USA learns from this and doesn't vote Clinton
>>
>>677287610
Need to build the GREAT WALL OF EUROPE and kick out all the sandniggers , then bomb mecha just to make sure they don't come back.
>>
Hell no.
I live in Macedonia and we aren't letting them in. We hate muslims and we aren't afraid to let the world know.
And that goes for pretty much all of eastern europe.
>>
>>677290082
Trump for President of the USA and Europe
>>
>>677289997
I feel like everyone takes the piss out of the US for having Trump as a candidate, but after they see what is happening in EU what choice do they have
>>
Lol like refugees are the actual problem rather than ALL THE MONEY being controlled by a tiny fraction of the population

And no, hardly made any difference
>>
>>677290548
And yet EU still makes fun of the US for it's economic inequality
>>
File: 1458789793010.png (200 KB, 850x656) Image search: [Google]
1458789793010.png
200 KB, 850x656
>>677290548
>>
>>677289847
here there is no need for censorship, havent you heard the woman and childs cries as how they describe how it really is? Most videos from jewtube are censored, true - but reality is only one, check some real relations describing it, and dont trust the tv bullshit
>>
>>677289714
The picture was a joke you autist. The problems facing Europe are very real
>>
>>677290515
Most of the people either don't care or like Trump here. Don't listen to the screaming SJWs. Those few twats don't represent the people. It's always easier to spot a ranting and screeching retard from the crowd
>>
why européen don't send the refugees to here in Brazil?our contry is prepared for this kind of people
>>
>>677290896
Careful what you wish for
>>
>>677290896
Because it would be "too expensive" and the shitskins come here for the social support and welfare. It looks like all the countries are having a contest about who can be more politically correct
>>
>>677290548

Yeah, because y'all handle your fuckin' free shit so damn well...
>>
>>677290821
So do you think he will win over Shillery? Seems like everyone is publicly shamed for agreeing with anything he says. I mean, he says some stupid fucking stuff, but people dont realize immigration is one of the few things he will have majority control over as pres. He can't single handedly make abortions illegal or anything
>>
>>677290146
Can confirm, alot of civil squads patroling our borders now

Your neighbor to the east.
>>
>>677287610
Britfag.
Live in big city.
No change.
Don't give a fuck anyway really.
Just want innocents to be safe.
If a few bad apples sneak over well that's that.
PROTIP; as you suspect you should, take the reporting with more than just a pinch of salt
>>
File: 1458495925864.gif (263 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
1458495925864.gif
263 KB, 600x304
>>677291257

Look, the fact of the matter is that no matter who the republican front-runner was they were going to be accused of being a racist/misogynist/bigoted asshole who hates poor people, etc, etc warmongering abortion supreme court blah blah blah.

The democrats don't give a fuck about Trump, they simply hate all republicans because they know, deep down, that the republicans are correct and most issues... or at least have better arguments at present.
>>
>>677288546
>Estonia
Can you tell me a little more about your country? Amerilard here, I've been interested in Estonia for some reason for a little while here and hope to visit some day. What's life in general like there and if I can save up enough burgers to visit there, what would you recommend going to?
>>
>>677287610
in sweden most swedes are unaware or does not care.
we are a silent people and that results in that he who speaks the loudest is right.
And both the retards and alot of sandniggers have that in common
>>
>>677287610

Rather "Sand Niggers" than Amerifucks.

Never encountered such an unpure race disguisting and unclean race in my life
>>
>>677291375
>"""""innocents"""""
>>
File: uk_tv_license.jpg (32 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
uk_tv_license.jpg
32 KB, 600x450
>>677291375

>safe
>>
File: disgunbgud.gif (833 KB, 435x302) Image search: [Google]
disgunbgud.gif
833 KB, 435x302
>/pol/ thread on /b/
>>
>>677289789
Wut
>>
>>677291375
~
You're a poof, m8, taking it up the council gritter from PAKIS AND NIGGERS
>>
>>677288546
>the upside is we're getting along better with russians in our countries since we both hate sand-niggers

how ironic, hatred bringing people together.
>>
>>677291664
Daily Mail reading pensioner detected
>>
>>677290082
this is what certainly will not happen and exact reason why white race will fall sooner or later, war is needed to get rid of shitskin illiterate criminals and social parasites, but how can castrated PC cucks fight? eurabia is the designated arab loo
>>
>>677290548
This
>>
>>677292015

Guardinista with a Paki boyfriend detected
>>
>>677287610

It's gotten so bad that I know 3 professional European women who moved to America in search of love and a new life, and I don't mean poor eastern Europeans.
>>
>>677287610
Not seeing any noticable difference in the netherlands, not that i leave my appartment much.
>>
File: average_german.png (583 KB, 837x346) Image search: [Google]
average_german.png
583 KB, 837x346
Gerfack here, I live in the Ruhegebiet right with all the turkish people and mudslimes.
The youth is basically looking like png.related and has always been looking like that for all I can remember. No difference between the refucucks and the osmanian masterrace that has always been here
>>
>>677290548
>Refugee detected
>>
>>677291960
>slow
Sounds about right
>>
Explain Calais to me like I'm 5, pro-immigrant cucks.
>>
>>677291696
Does your internet provider know your home address and bank details?
>>
>>677287610

What about the "tired and huddled masses"..?
USA is literally a country made of refugees.

Also this "getting cucked" is a dank /pol/ meme..
>>
It's not just refugees, it's a mass immigration from every country that isn't stable enough to provide it's citizens with a decent quality of life.

Some faggot was posting the other day about leaving his country to move to the EU, not because of war (which wasnt happening in his country) but because of how easy their social programs would be to exploit.
>>
>>677291539
This 10000000x every 4 years no matter who it is the Republican candidate is always painted as an anything but white male hating devil person who is going to single handedly destroy the world. It's a broken record soap opera.
>>
>>677291630
Tallinn is a good place to hang out at
>>
>>677292271
hehe niggers and sandniggers, you always were cucks and faggots after WW2 when all real germans died
>>
>>677287610
Not good, but at least there arent 40% of non whites that Burgerland have
>>
>>677292254
Bullshit from a non european, nothing has changed besides the fact that we are tired of mudslims, i really hope we kick them out
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

It's statistically impossible for every thing that we compare to the Nazi regime, to ACTUALLY be comparable to the Nazi regime.
>>
>>677289789

>things that didn't happen 101
>>
>>677288546
East Europe is a shithole, that's why there are few refugees.
>>
File: uk_weapon_sweep.jpg (70 KB, 524x658) Image search: [Google]
uk_weapon_sweep.jpg
70 KB, 524x658
>>677292510

lol, fair point.

Does your country keep you disarmed, lest you hurt yourself?
>>
>>677292761
You should write for a travel agency
>>
>>677291375

Of course there's no change..

Here in Germany we literally choke on our money, and yet people cry like littel bitches because of saving some poor bastards lives..

Fucking disgusting.
>>
Still more civilized than the US lol. It would be nice if the US stopped destabilizing the Middle East, though...
>>
File: 1459329800039.png (624 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1459329800039.png
624 KB, 1200x1600
>>677292825
but there will be soon
>>
>>677291655
>trying this hard..
>>
File: 1459512664035.png (151 KB, 299x313) Image search: [Google]
1459512664035.png
151 KB, 299x313
>>677288546
>I know nothing about any of that besides what I read on the internet
>Nevertheless, I happen to be an expert on that matter.
>"Another good thing is that nazism is on the rise and hopes for the new Reich are high."
Average channer, ladies and gentlemen.

>>677287610
4chan might not be the place to gather actual information, OP. You should've known better.
>>
I'm in Heidelberg germany and I have seen almost zero difference except a few more homeless beggars downtown wearing hijabs than before. You also see a lot more sandnigger tourists but at least they aren't like the asian ones taking selfies in front of literally anything - trash cans, gas stations, brick walls, i really don't fucking get it.
>>
>>677291630
It's quite calm here. People tend to be really quiet until you get to know them. We like to drink, hate every other race and pick fights. Supreme cars are BMW and Audi. Everyone who doesn't drive manual is considered a faggot. Alcohol is cheap. After all the mocking and fighting people just make up and go rant about refugees/government together.

If you want to actually move here then be prepared to learn our language, most foreigners say that it's really hard to learn. If you like russians more then go to the northern part, if you want to see actual winters (shitload of snow and really cold) then southern part. Really easy for foreigners to earn our respect - learn our language. Food is decent and jobs pay moderately. Also our "nazi" party has almost as many supporters now as the currently leading liberal piece of shit party. We also have our own branch of Soldiers of Odin, who go around and keep the refugees in line who are here and look out for the future ones.

All the nature is really nice too, no pollution except the major cities. Really easy to get started. We also have nice women and almost no SJWs and feminists. Everybody is racist here and want to just mind our own business.

Downside is that you can't buy booze 10pm-10am, don't know why and carrying a blade over 8,5cm long is illegal.

Everybody knows everyone since there aren't much people here (1,3m) and it takes only about 3-4 hours to get from one end of the country to another.

Btw we have free healthcare too, Obama wanted to do it too but failed. Estonia ftw
>>
>>677292640
And yet the US isn't the country getting raped into oblivion my muslims. Say what you want about mass shootings, but we have guns to defend ourselves. It's not really that common at all to have an incident. It would be like EU reporting on someone who stabbed people or murdered them in some other way
>>
>>677293261

Heidelburg is a 21st century Sodom, and you are a raging homosexual.
>>
>>677292640
USA managed to not get raped to hell by muslims... so I guess they win
>>
>>677293420
what? it doesn't seem any more homosexual than any other euro city
>>
>>677292640
Whatever the muslims have to tell themselves to justify living off other countries tax dollars while refusing to assimilate to their societies.

US formed a collective ideology of uniting together, working together, and (trying really hard) to accept each other as part of that collective. The rest of the world seems to think that people just walked into a country, started telling everyone currently living there to shut the fuck up and pay for them.
>not what happened at all
>>
Gerfag here. I am living in a small town and we have about 100 rapefugees here which is about 2% of the population. The problem with them is that they pee and shit where they stand. For example they usialy gather behind a supermarket so they have easy and fast access to alcohol and they shit and pee in the bushes. The only thing the town does against it is put up signs that say no dogs allowed in this area whithout realising (or maybe willfull denial) that it's the rapefugees that shit there. but as I learned that are only the minority of them always the same 10-20 young males who have no family. In contrast there are also others that really do not tangate my life in any way. The refugees.
>>
>>677290896
How are you prepared,?
>>
>>677293664

They have death squads.
>>
>>677287610
I don't go out anyways so I have more social than refugee problems
>>
File: 1459493083282.jpg (124 KB, 460x415) Image search: [Google]
1459493083282.jpg
124 KB, 460x415
>>
>>677292932
(That picture #satire you fucking retarded autist)
>>
>>677293740
and that FIFA-detentioncenter/stadium
>>
>>677291696
What the hell is a TV license
>>
>>677294035
Google
>>
>>677287610
Austriafag from Vienna here(my city alone with a population of 2 million took 40k Refugees), no difference, a little bit more criminality. Many people are so raging because of the media, yes there are criminal refugees. But you have also to realize that you can't throw out all refugees just because some of them behave like shit.
There are many friendly ones. IN refugee camps outsid eof vienne are sometimes some fights between them... but who wouldnt get agressive if you are stuck with thousand other people together and can't do anything, except bore yourself to death.
So no it is not as media hyped it, yes it was a mistake to let That many in, but it was only a mistake because the right winged european countries didnt want to take thema nd left the more social countries alone with it. European union has about 500 million people. There were 2 million refugees. thats not even 1% of european population and still people complain. The whole hpye is the result of ignorance and apathy.
>>
The main problem right now is that among the REAL revuges you got those filthy piggyback riders who only come over for welfare, who are starting to protest -everything- cus they aint getting enuff, all while the real refugees who try to flee from war who come in WITH WIFE AND CHILDREN they are grateful for everything they are getting. Were only talking about 3 or 4 % legit refugees though
>>
>>677292927
Yes, every Eastern European would leave it if they can, there are millions of EE in the west though they don't stick up as much as mena and blacks but sometimes are much worse then them in crimes
>>
>>677294233
any sources? of course they come to here because of digital media they know where the best places are to live at. If you run away from your country you also want to get to a place where you don't get treated as shit as you get when ending up in the refugee camp at turkey border. And most of them getting shipped back sooner or later.
>>
>>677294166
>>677293555
Thanks for the actual, objective insight.
(I'm not OP)
>>
>>677291982
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
>>677294295
if they're young women there's an easy route over here, just come work in the FKK clubs in germany. Desperate eastern euro pussy is top tier
>>
>>677293555
Checked, and ultimately that's my problem.
>refusing to assimilate
>shitting in the streets
>rioting over how the assistance theyre receiving for free isn't good enough
>implementing their own form of law
>while being specifically told not to
>>
>>677287851
You said two times more rape, do you have proof? or an article?

I'm not an SJW I'd just like to see for myself.
>>
>>677294295
>>677292927
Western Euros are top cucks, providing so much care for dem "refugees". "not much luxury for dem".

and "refugees" if they were actual they wont look for the better they just would want too go from war.

btw Russia is shit and has many shitskinned brown and brown mongoloid faggots, but Estonia is nice and Poland too.
>>
>>677293555
where i live it's only white german alcoholics that are camping outside the store (almost always penny). And yes, they reek of piss. I've only seen one mudslime beggar since I moved here.
>>
>>677287610
Dutchfag here. It hasn't gotten worse in this country, but mass immigration has been objectively terrible either way. Islamic immigrant as a group are useless, criminal cunts who receive special rights from the political left, and therefor never integrate properly.

We are probably ahead of the curve thanks to Pim Fortuyn. After he was assassinated, it was clear that the "far right" was never going to go away. Established politics have been forced to make several concessions, in order to not lose out completely to Wilders.

I know someone who is a doctor in Germany. They say they're definitely noticing. Both in rapefugees coming into the hospital and demanding things, and in sandniggers shitting up the cities.

I don't think the Russians will do anything. Their economy is as large as that of France. They could never sustain a war against the EU, and with the rise of the far right, they would be stupid to do so. The right is their friend, as long as they don't act like assholes. The narrative of Russia as an enemy is purely a left wing thing in Europe. All their arguments about Putin being a cunt might be true, but are completely useless while they suck Erdogan's dick.

My opinion: Immigrants out, and socialism banned the same way fascism is. Dissolution of the EU, and starting from scratch with a new union. Hang the elite.
>>
I hope I make enough money so I can get away from here and find a nice place thats not already diversified. Its not only the muzzies but also the constant bombardment of multicultural propaganda and "refugee" sob stories that are making me sick.
>>
>>677287610
Germany here. No difference except a few more foreign people trying to make the best of their day. No worries. Its been just a million compared to 80 million Germans.

Imagine the last time you havebeen in a place where there are around 80 people. The 81st guy is a refugee. Just in comparison.

Germany exports weapons so it is just right to take everyone who is running away from the consequences.
>>
Amazing number of Germans on /b/ today.
>>
>>677287610
I dont know about the usual cuck suspects, but rapefugees stuck in Greece are starting making people here really angry and I dont see a good end with them
>>
File: 1457117385756.jpg (46 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1457117385756.jpg
46 KB, 500x461
>>677287851
>no difference
>two times more rape and propaganda in schools
>Nothing else has changed really.

>le be Europoor
>le my le crush was raped by a gang of subhumans
>le nothing changed really
>le learned how to pray in islamic way at schools
>le was thrown in jail for saying online that mudslimes are scum
>le nothing changed really
top cuck
>>
The AFD should totally so social media in this thread.
>>
here in germany the bus company recently hired a muslim guy to do the route i take every work day. He's responsible for driving around 30 (mostly) americans up and down a large hill every hour. I filed a complaint about how he makes me feel unsafe and hope he gets fired or moved to another route. It's only a matter of time before he starts screeching allahu akbar and takes us off a cliff.
>>
>>677294537
yea well the problem is selective perception... and media accelerates that. They only report about the rapists etc. What about the other 5000 people who don't rape and want to live a nomral live? Media makes raping refugees as big as the Nazis did back then with the Greedy Jew. Not mentioning that most of them are pretty normal.
And every uneducated fuck that doesnt possess the ability to critical thinking, automatically sucks the info he gets from media, also from media in the internet in and only remembers the bad shit, because media only reports about the bad shit.
>>
File: 1453024409635.jpg (79 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1453024409635.jpg
79 KB, 501x585
>>677294802
>>
>>677294897
Whoa wait, is war on the table?
Are things THAT heated right now?
>>
>>677293369
Your language is hard to learn, i'm learning Suomi at the minute which im told is very close to Estonian and it's fucking kicking my ass!
>>
So far my country received 5 refugees. Yes, five refugees, not 5 thousand or 5 million.
Feels good to be irrelevant as fuck 2bh
>>
>>677294166
HEY! DONT YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE? GTFO WITH YOUR PRAGMATIC, WELL CONSIDERED AND INSIGHTFUL POST
>>
>>677294938

>Its been just a million compared to 80 million Germans.

I know its just bait but I cant believe there are people that want to downplay and relativise it like that. One million mostly muslim mostly young men in one year and its actually more than one million, thats just insane.
>>
File: swedenyes.jpg (183 KB, 817x907) Image search: [Google]
swedenyes.jpg
183 KB, 817x907
>>677287610

Europe is getting fucking disgusting, same as sandniggers. Seriously they fucking act like animals and stupid medias covers them everytime and accuses normal people of being "nazi" with stupids cut-scenes propaganda in TV. They make it look like upset people are nazis and sandniggers are peaceful. Now people are getting more and more upset because of this bullshit media lies and now it's going worse. People now start to realize how much islam is toxic and invasive. Everyday, fucking sandniggers are pushing islam to us and act like they are the victims and we are "untolerant islamophobic people" ;(

You are lucky that your medias aren't like ours. Fucking sandniggers are disgusting and worst of all they want to force islam to europe.
>>
>>677295511
There is no objective danger.
>>
>>677294295
I live in a city with one of the highest amount of Soviet refugees on the west coast of the USA, and a huge chunk of the jail roster is consistently Russians, Bosnians, etc, always DUI, burglary, robbery,

people hated them when they started coming here in the 90s, people I know in their 40s say when they were in high school, refugee teens were massive faggots and nobody liked them.
>>
>>677295366
Just answering OP's question:
>Finally what does /b/ think the odds are of the Russians finally getting sick of all this bullshit Islam and starting WW3.

Though, there currently IS a war going on in Europe, and both Russia and the EU are involved. But it's a proxy war that won't lead to more than a few thousand deaths, and another destroyed economy in a shitty, corrupt country.
>>
>>677294166
They have ways to make gas chambers and ovens to take care of that living garbage refugee problem. Or send the cowards back to actually fight instead of being parasites.
>>
>>677290548
Found the biggest retard in the thread
>>
>>677294128
If you took the time to say that shit at least answer him.
Why trying to centralize even more shit around these google fags.
>>
File: 1457553657315.png (28 KB, 224x255) Image search: [Google]
1457553657315.png
28 KB, 224x255
>>677295308
>muh normal brown "ppl" dem just want to live it suck it stupid white goy le le le le le le le dem "refugees" dem want your house please you white devil le let dem to live why? because muh opression le you MUST to do it?
>w-why> but no reason ARE YOU AN RACIST!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
LE LE LE LE LE LE LELE ELLELELEleelelelrelel LAEL LELer elr aldfswflaseriogjseatgjseriobgsdetgsd

>YEP they le deserve this because they are soooooo poooor and your an opressor le xD
.they le deserve your house because you are le was le opressing dem through de history xd XDXDXDXD xD XD XDxD
>>
>>677287610
French living in Paris here. Nothing's changed much, except for the attacks (Charlie Hebdo and all that crap). We have a few powerful politicians that push to respect religions and don't mix things up. We do have entire districts in Paris full of sand niggers (in the north, like Barbes), but it's been like this for a long time now.
>>
>>677295684
This is why your ideal will have no place in the future NWO. The world is changing and behaves more and more like a superorganism, and you either accept it or you dont. If you try to impregnate your children with those thoughts, do as you wish but they will have a hard life.
>>
Refugees are not the problem, our way of neglecting corporate dictatorship is fucking the world up. Get your fucking brain around this.
>>
>>677295637
Here, the slavs just steal. It's shity, but they aren't very violent, they don't try to change our culture or society, they don't demand handouts, they don't blow themselves up, and they don't commit violent crimes for fun.

Muslims are the worst. I've gotten along with individual muslims, but I want a complete stop on immigration. No more muslims.
>>
>>677290548
Nobody said this isn't a problem, but filling up the place with invaders is not going to solve that
>>
>>677295136
kektus maxicuck indeed
>>
>>677295956
Define invaders. What do they invade? Your home? Your ass? Your so so rich cultural heritage? What are you protecting?
>>
>>677295566
Sweden changed its definition of rape in 2005 to a much broader one, good job spreading ignorance you racist imbecile
>>
>>677292099
That pic
>Maybe THEY'LL fuck me
>>
>>677296114

Gtfo muhammad, go fuck some goats
>>
>>677292254
I have a ton of Swedish family who are so angry about the state of things that they have moved from major cities to the northern rural towns. They tell me how refugees won't eat the food their given because they "didn't see how it was prepared" and apparently that means more to them than actually eating. Three of the major Swedish cities are being bombed often, which was unheard of before. Rape has gone up 500% and since politicians are trying their hardest to be politically correct when a trial is held even WITH evidence such as video or whatever, people who are refugees still aren't charged. What did they expect though? Two cultures completely opposite each other in the same small space, one violent and backwards and the other passive and progressive. It is NOT going to end well
>>
File: 1453587198315.jpg (124 KB, 634x420) Image search: [Google]
1453587198315.jpg
124 KB, 634x420
>>677295853
yet france was always arab, sandniggers and cucks like
>>
>>677295853
French is right winged am i right?

The problem with right winged parties is they treat refugees more like shit and split the society... aka "we against them". Thats not how a great world looks like... if they integrate we have to change aswell... we should learn from them to drink less...(most of them start to drink because of trauma stuff that you faggots probably could never think off). But we in europe can learn, we have the resources to help it would be stupid not to help, it would be against Humanities development. there are renown people like michio kaku who already talked about us advancing to the next step of civilization
>>
>>677296093
>Your home?
Yes.

>Your ass?
No but probably your ass on a daily basis.

>Your so so rich cultural heritage?
Yes.

>What are you protecting?
All of the above, except your ass.
>>
>>677295624

>There is no objective danger.
>surveillance and police have to be incresed for everyone just to accommodate those "few" muzzies

If it werent for the state, growing restriction, police force and constant propaganda this system would just explode in chaos and violence.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 491x491
>>677295308
>>
>>677289714
Dude, your really that western that you don't see that WW3 is already happening? Where do you think all those refugees come from?!
>>
File: 1455034830328.jpg (221 KB, 1024x687) Image search: [Google]
1455034830328.jpg
221 KB, 1024x687
>"refugees"
>99.9% are mature shitskinned terrorist males aka natural born criminals
with goys that stupid you don not even need kikes. enjouy this faggots

while I would fap to shota-tomgirl etc, tags on exhentai.

you stupid whores and you cucks, and your le opressed non-human scum and your le poor jews die, die stupid 3d scum.

I dont even want to belong to your degenerate "real" world.

cum of every tomgirl boy with tanlines is better than every one of you, even if it is draw and fictional.
>>
>>677287610
Britanon here, only the major cities are heaving with foreigners. Head out into the country and the air is breathable.
>>
>>677296114

Btw if they are not making any problems why are jails full of sandniggers can you explain me ?
It's something like 70% sandniggers in jail.
>>
>>677296285
I'm a decendant of Gorm the Old and proud about my heritage you fucking moron, you disrespect your ancestors when you disregard all the knowledge and wisdom they passed onto us
>>
>>677290896
You took some lessons with swedens about how to preparing the Bull?

Also, it's simple retard take refugees, europoors accept them because their autists.

Brazilians shall not accept them
>>
>>677296570
I'm imagining that a few minutes after this picture, the parents of the cute loli in the rear look for their daughter, only to find that body pillow in her place.
>>
>>677296435
Already butthurt? Go out and meet some people. Socialize and refine your values. Find ways to be constructive.
>>
>>677296114
The broader definition is just part of the explanation you cumgargler.
>>
File: 1428677822070.jpg (838 KB, 1000x1504) Image search: [Google]
1428677822070.jpg
838 KB, 1000x1504
>>677290651
Kek.
I am German. I know pretty well if my family and friends get raped, spitted on and attacked by muslims (protip: they don't).
>>
File: Religion of Peace.jpg (39 KB, 284x346) Image search: [Google]
Religion of Peace.jpg
39 KB, 284x346
>moderates still follow a book that dictates fucking children and murdering people who don't agree with them
>inb4 you assholes respond saying 'those verses are outdated'

The bible never mentions doing any of that, and it's YOUNGER than the koran is.
>>
>>677296093
This anon right here >>677296435 gets the point.
They have no place here, they are not coming peacefully, we will have hard time removing them, hence they are invaders.
>>
>>677290146
>Macedonia
That's because you live in a irrelevant shithole.

People only know you country because FYROM tried.to stole greek history
>>
File: 1454925383786.jpg (580 KB, 1582x1627) Image search: [Google]
1454925383786.jpg
580 KB, 1582x1627
>>677295795
there is no jew talk behind now, shit like that is talked by degenerate whites too, now its all on autopilot to big smelly pile of shit
>>
File: niggers.jpg (136 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
136 KB, 1024x576
>>677287610
Germany is knee-deep in brown nigger shit. Fuck those apes.

Trump, make Germany great again after making Murica great.
>>
>>677287610
Europoors kek, norwegian master race here, laughing at you all from my pile of cash.
Atleast my country doesnt owe billions to the chinks.
>>
>>677291742
It's all anglo fault
>>
>>677296614
I have never heard about that, please do show me the source of your claim. Regardless I'm sure poverty, social status and mainstream alienation has no relation to incarceration, just like the overrepresentation of blacks in US prisons is due to racial reasons
>>
>>677295896

>oh no you cant stop it, borders wouldnt work anyway, accept globalism(which just means more brown people in white countries)

Its not like there ever has been a serious attempt to stoppen these people. Its just naysayers saying it wouldnt work.

Its probably one of the reasons leftists dread growing influence of right wing nationalist parties because the leftists will look like idiots and liers once they got proven wrong that it does work if you put an serious attempt in it.
>>
>>677287610
100% yes
>>
>>677296784
>your whole rambling post
ditto
>>
>>677294802
So hows living in the DDR?
>>
>>677296784
Go out and get a job in an area filled with these people, instead of living on daddy's money, and then come and tell me how your "values" will "refine".
>>
>>677296968
Deathsquads who kill these barbarians when they step out of line when?
>>
>>677287610
it hasnt affected anything you murican cockwomble, now fuk off and blame all your woes on mexicans while ignore youre fat poor and shit at everything except cheering black sportsmen
>>
>>677296968
>Trump, make Germany great again after making Murica great.
Cuck, why germans don't do nothing?

Are you so afraid to make something?
>>
>>677296823
>I am German
Germans have the possibility to see into the future. That's amazing.
>>
>>677297002
Oh yeah, Norway.
A world super-power that has so much economical power, when it crashes the rest of the worlds economies crash as well.

>no wait
>it's just Norway
>cold ass country in the middle of nowhere
>>
I am disgusted by the thought that you shitfaces are the people who are going to vote for whoever triggers your dub selective perception reflexes.
>>
>>677287851
imbecile, the only propaganda is the shit your writing now fuk off and plough your hand like usual
>>
>>677297036
>muh socio-economics
>no mention of culture

This is like someone claiming the galaxy is the entire universe, or that Freudian psychology is the cutting edge. Get with the times, you apologist cunt.
>>
File: 1450206510859.png (854 KB, 986x1118) Image search: [Google]
1450206510859.png
854 KB, 986x1118
>>677296904
That's the second time they conquer it.
And I'm not talking about middle ages.

Pic related
>>
>>677297157
I am an iraqui refugee living off the money I earn with hard work.
>>
>>677288230
no they dont do shit, youre asking a moron. The nearest we teach to stuff about islam is : this is a mosque, these are islamic art patterns. So much fuking bullshit around you can smell it in essex
>>
>>677297147
wouldn't know, i'm in Baden-Wurtemmberg
>>
>>677288546
neck deep my arse, silly cunt
>>
>>677297170

Yes, germans are american puppets and can only do something when america allows them.
>>
>>677288550
83% of rapes are committed by WHITE men in the uk, try the office of national statistics instead of some shouty 17 year old without a job on 4chan
>>
>>677297289
Why doesn't he just go pay your mom instead?
>>
>>677297552
quote per capita numbers or get out. raw percentages are meaningless
>>
>>677288853
you should go to russia then, oh wait, youre a chicken shit who couldnt handle it because they execute your faggot arse
>>
>>677297396
So why did you leave your country instead of fighting to take it back from extremists?
>>
>>677296114
This definition only applies to white men. Sandniggers not only get free of any accusation, but even the articles are made inaccesible.
>>
>>677289602
no, germen women were not openly attacked, frankfurt attackers were white germans
>>
>>677297552
>try the official statistics
says the retard not posting any links
>>
>>677297209
They wouldn't crash but it would fuck with Europe's markets and thus the Asian and American. Norway is a money rich land my silly friend
>>
>>677293555
That's exactly my experience with them. Young males are the worst. They steal, rob, vandalize like crazy because they know german police can't really do anything about it. yet.

Fathers with family are often really chilled and thankfull people.
>>
>>677297711
>Implying you'd stop and fight
>>
>>677289789
83% of rapes in england are by white men, youre talking out of your arse because youre a hateful cockwomble
>>
>>677297037
yes a serious attempt by force, you would have to force those "leftist" because only your opinion is right... there are no people who drive this further... its everyone who drives this in that direction, its the internet. But you seem not to understand how incredible the force of the internet is. People start to question authorities. People start to communicate with eachother on the whole world. Of course people question autoritarian states. Of course there will always be cultural differences, thats why Asia is asia, Middle east is Middle east, Europe is europe... People just realize more and more that the world is shit and long for something better, there is just a lighter needed to ignite the fire. Globalization is something society creates itself. The same is for example for Nestle beeing so big and shit but still exists, because society longs for it. You won't even experience that development in your lifetime why do you care? You rather kill other people who are not your opinion than embracing something that lets everyone life freely.
>>
>>677293369
What would it be like for a gay lad there? Not a camp one, just a guy who happens to like other guys. You wouldn't know unless you asked. I'm a very ambitious person who wants to not only do well but help the community around me, dependant on how my country reacts to this bullshit over the next few years will determine where I end up and i really admire the fact that you have people becoming soldiers of odin.

Its a fucking joke how most of Europe is acting right now.
>>
>>677296114
when did South Africa change the rules, when the niggers became the masters
>>
>>677297711
Because I didn't want to doe like two of my brothers and my father. Such a question comes from people who don't know the trauma of war. The instinct tells you to protect your life. Your psyche works in a dofferent way when you are in danger. I am going to a psychic doctor for ptss.
>>
>>677296355
Swedes deserve everything that's happening to them. Doubt even if a national socialist party could save them from this
>>
>>677297822
they may be "chill" but they still make no real effort to assimilate. They still segregate themselves into their own communities, still teach their children a backwards barbaric lifestyle, and in many cases don't even learn the language. They can be the nicest people in the world, but if they don't make effort to be a German first and a muslim second I don't want them here.
>>
Eu is doomed, they prefer not being called racists to their own safety
>>
File: trump.jpg (13 KB, 505x172) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
13 KB, 505x172
>>677290173
fuck trump, you keep him so he can fuk up murica and we can laugh
>>
>>677290548
amen
>>
Swedfag here no difference except u see alot more sandniggers in the streets
>>
>>677297877
Call me crazy, but when an entire country's population collectively agrees that something is wrong, revolts usually happen. They usually unite together to get rid of whatever is making them unhappy.

They don't all wake up one day, say fuck this place, and take off.
>>
>>677297292
In my home country (Denmark), the dysfunctional young men that are second or third generation descendants of Arab immigrants act like US black thugs and know next to nothing about the culture of their ancestral homelands. I'm guessing you know next to nothing about the Middle East and think that it is all one homogenous Islamic culture that hates pork and women.
>>
File: illuminati.jpg (41 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.jpg
41 KB, 290x290
>>677297911
Illuminati spotted
>>
>>677290760
there are no problems in europe you cockwomble, just bullshit spread by cunts and the express/daily mail/sun
>>
>>677298145
You are not crazy but ignorant.
>>
>>677297793
I'll take "The Great Recession" for 800, Alex.

>What country caused the global economic crisis?

"The United States of America."
>>
>>677297877
If they don't fight ISIS they dont deserve to have a country at all.
>>
>>677298145
most germans didn't in ww2. The citizens for the most part thought what was happening was wrong but just plugged their ears and pretended it wasn't happening until their shit started getting pushed in so they made token efforts at helping the Allies.
>>
>>677294938
>Germany exports weapons so it is just right to take everyone who is running away from the consequences.

>Germany exports weapons
implying its the real and onely cause for all the misery there.

>so it is just right to take everyone
imlpying there are no other alternativs without to destabilize the country.
implying a organising border and a national understanding of the people of the country are totaly unimportant.

>who is running away from the consequences.
implying nobody needs the milions of young (mostly) men to fight in their homeland against the IS and build up their country again.

I am German too, and you my friend should stop thinking like a 10 years old whiteknight wo trys to explain one of Europas biggest crysis in history with a 80=81 bullshit .
Do you visited Munich in the last two weeks?
I did.
Go there, watch this shit, come back, post again.
>>
>>677298176
>being this fucking stupid

Nigger, you don't even know what the word "culture" means. I bet you support more immigration, too.
>>
>>677291178
they dont social support you ass bandit, 25 quid a week for a family, I spend that on fuking lettuce in a month
>>
>>677297793
What the fuck are you talking about you retard. The low oil price already sent the Norwegian Crown below the Swedish. And thousands of people are becoming unemployed. Yes. Norway has some money in the bank, but that money will run out pretty soon seeing it as our country is filled with retards who think we are rich and can just waste it.

The most common job for retards in Norway is sitting in an office and push papers around, creating absolutely nothing.
>>
>>677291290
you mean nazis, prick
>>
File: 493.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
493.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
Sandniggers invading Sweden atm. We need The Final Solution.
>>
>be russian
>live in ger
>work, life, etc is good
>suddely (sand)niggers everywhere

>think about moving back to the old country, but leaving would be dishonorable
>staying is pointless cause germans dont want to fight or others to fight for them

>but then again (sand)nigger removal could be adequate payback for chechnya
>dont know what to do
>>
>>677291637
swedes dont use the words retard and sandnigger, youre a dorkwad from kentucky or so
>>
>>677291655
amen
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 720x478
>>677297396
>hard work
>translation from muslim to human: free money I get from terrorist organizations
>builds bombs all day and runs underground railroads to funnel other guerilla soldiers around

Soon, the war will come out into the open you filthy sandnigger. When it does, rest assured your corpse will be buried face down with a pig corpse on top.
>>
I have a question for all the german fags here that I was always curious about - who would you prefer living in your communities: muslim refugees or American soldiers? It seems pretty split, a lot of Germans I talk to over here love the soldiers, some hate them and the same with the muslims. Are the ones saying they love either one of those people just being polite and you hate them both or what?
>>
>>677297953
The people who don't know the trauma of war are the people who refuse to fight in one because it's easier to run for their own lives than it is to fight for their own land.

People die in warfare every day, in every country. The problem is when other countries are fighting your country for the same reason you're fleeing from it, yet your citizens aren't piecing the puzzle together.
>>
>>677298145
It's different politics. They're regionalised countries caught between the evil of the extremists and the evil of the government. You're talking about rising against the military or a CIA trained, Arab funded group of psychopaths with no weapons or training. It's a choice of join a side, become a collateral statistic or flee
>>
>>677295394
- You do realise that both Estonian and Finnish are Finno-Ungric languages and are very closely related?
- Finno-Ungric uses same grammatic system as Japaneese.

Finnish nor Estonian languages are not difficult to learn.
- Still prefer to speak Swedish over Finnish.
>> Nordic Masterrace
>>677293369
Danish Islander living in Capital area of Finland for 3yr+
Been to Tallinn a few times with my Finnish extended family and so far its been a pleasure. 8/10 experience.
>> Would visit again and recommend to peers.

Eastern Helsinki is full of generic rapist sandniggers, regular niggers, junkies on the street (even more after dark)..and Somali lazy slave-tier niggers.
>>
>>677291960
twat, fuk of back to your council house you benefit scrounging pikey cunt
>>
>>677288546
Eesti comment, päris lahe! Liivakad on ja päris halvad. Kus elad muidu?
>>
File: 1407940581052.jpg (69 KB, 520x497) Image search: [Google]
1407940581052.jpg
69 KB, 520x497
>>
>>677298176
Middle Eastern people are not scum
The ones tat come in Europe demanding free shit are scum.
Are you satisfied being in the same space and treated as equal with immigrants that act like the US black thugs, while criticising that is outlawed?
>>
>>677297911

>Asia is asia, Middle east is Middle east, Europe is europe

You mean Asia is asia, Middle east is Middle east, Europe is everyone and nothing.
>>
>>677291375
Amen. all these cockwombles taking their 'proof' from the mail/express which are owned by the jews they also hate
>>
>>677298311
>coming from an American I'm sure.
The culture at the time approved of eugenics, and most of the German population had no idea that genocide was happening in those labor camps. They lived in a country that they felt was taken over by a small minority that refused to assimilate into society and consequently hoarded resources without contributing anything back.
>>
>>677292015
amen
>>
>>677298246
Ignorance is plugging your ears and blaming the big bad west for all your problems, while running to them for help when shit goes sour.
>>
>>677292217
woo murica, i live in a caravan and spend my life on 4chan and think Im right. wanker
>>
>>677288546
A fourth reach in my lifetime would be a dream come true. My great aunts and uncles, and grandparents fought for the third so I'd surely join the ranks of the fourth.
>>
>>677292254
must be fuking ugly then. Maybe its because all they have to choose from is manlets like you
>>
>>677298345
not the same guy but:

>Germany exports weapons
implying its the real and onely cause for all the misery there.
implying that it is ok to export weapons because its already shit there

>imlpying there are no other alternativs without to destabilize the country.
implying a organising border and a national understanding of the people of the country are totaly unimportant.
implying that progressivism is wrong. and everyone who doesnt think like you should stay away because you and your mind and brain and personality must be completely correct.

>implying nobody needs the milions of young (mostly) men to fight in their homeland against the IS and build up their country again.
You just showed that you are uninformed as fuck.
There are 3 major fronts in syria, the Rebels, ISIS and the Syrian government. Now if you let them fight, only more people gonna die because you dont know who joins which forces. And well many dislike assad, but dont want to join the rebels cuz russia supports assad, meaning there is no chance for The rebels or IS to win over there.
>>
You Putin cocksuckers how about you go to fuckin Russia. Then you could enjoy your illiberalism with filtered internet, press, shitty wages, and random imprisonment for a few days if you say the wrong stuff.
>>
>>677299136
*reich not reach
>>
>>677292335
child detected. cunt
>>
File: pippa.jpg (1 MB, 1230x923) Image search: [Google]
pippa.jpg
1 MB, 1230x923
You don't get it, do you fags
I'm an israeli jew and absolutely hate sand niggers, but I'm also experienced at the actual practice of living with them.

YOU ARE FUCKED. No other way to put it
completely and utterly fucked. these people literally can't even exist with the very notion of coexistance

muslim arabs have a very different perception of time from what you and I have, and are amazingly consistent in behaviour over prolonged periods
the plan is to ALWAYS outbreed whoever's around over several generations
white people
christians
kurds
other sand nigger families
etc

it's always the same in tribal cultures. that's why it's so fucking easy to join islam but next to impossible to leave it: it was created with the idea of outnumbering and assimilating as many people as possible over time, but since it doesn't erase already underlying tensions between existing groups, they continue killing each other even after they've all converted, sometimes forming differenct and hostile islamic sects

that's literally Syria's story, as well as that of Libya, Iraq, Yemen, western Sahara, South Sudan, Lebanon and eastern Turkey

to illustrate, see the girl in the pic? she was an italian artist girl that wore a bridal gown, and went on a hitch hiking trip from Europe to Jerusalem through various middle eastern arab islamic nations, to promote world peace and prove that islamic nations are populated by good and friendly people that wouldn't harm her

She was raped and murdered the instant she left european soil, literally on the first stop outside of Europe, which is Turkey
>>
>>677292491
its a town where pricks like you fire bomb children who escaped a warzone.
>>
>>677298145
That's how it used to happen. Back in the day the idea of leaving your country was a big unknown. You didn't KNOW that life was better elsewhere and the trip was bloody expensive. In the modern era travel is cheap and we know for grantee what we can get elsewhere. Why risk my life fighting a government that has all the guns, when I could just up sticks and move. Especially post-WWII where since propaganda has trained everyone to look at the phrase "I'm proud to be [insert country] to be on par with the phrase "I rape babies and eat dog shit" on the scales of social acceptance.
>>
>>677298651
Unfortunately, that description is so vague that it applies to literally every revolution thats ever taken place.
>tfw the colonies rebelled against the military of the BRITISH EMPIRE and still won
>based off the rallying cry of "fighting for freedom"

"..and one man fighting for his home is worth 10 hired guards." --Robin Hood
>>
>>677292932
I aint disarmed, I dont need a knife to put someone in hospital, you learn to fight with fists and then you can fight without tools.
>>
>>677298906
how could they not have known? Hitler spoke of the Jew problem in his speeches, they had to have known of the rounding up of the Jews etc. What did they think they were doing, sending them to a cushy camp somewhere?
>>
File: anattemptwasmade.png (29 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
anattemptwasmade.png
29 KB, 480x480
>>677299272
>>
>>677291982
Had it ever not?
>>
>>677292977
amen
>>
Any other oldgermanfags in here with parents/grandparents or great aunts and uncles fighting for the 3rd Reich?
>>
>>677293261
amen and lol, saw one take a picture of a fuking lamppost before ???
>>
>>677297911

>You rather kill other people who are not your opinion than embracing something that lets everyone life freely.

By their presence they restrict everyone else and bring societal problems the indigenous people didnt have which means more restrictions and more state authority.

Its perfectly fine to act in self defense and use a bit of force and authority to avert even more violence and authority. Are you a German by any chance? Because these people only seem to be able to thing in black and white and lack any nuances. Its either self destructive altruism or jackboot facism.
>>
>>677299539
>tfw America had 'labor camps' for the Japanese during WWII

What did we think was going on there, ACTUAL labor? We still allowed it.
>>
>>677299581
kind of. a lot of people in the US hate black people, and thats now a divisive issue when discussed outloud.
>>
>>677292491
Some sad story full of holes about how all the people are just upset over a war that happened in a nation far far away that these poor migrants never visited in their life and how they're just upset because evil white people refuse to give everything they own to these poor souls.
>>
>>677293455
you just raped the natives yourself, prick
>>
>>677299710
i'm not saying the nazis were wrong or that america was wrong for doing that, i just find it hard to believe most citizens didn't at least have a pretty good idea of what was really going on
>>
Luxembourg reporting in. No remarkable changes at all. News reports about those few asylums that we have, single men groups aggressive towards families in the "cantines" (they are separated otherwise). Also single men groups heavily drinking and purchasing drugs.
>>
>>677299803
Yeah but the people who hate niggers are pretty united in their hate, no?
>>
>>677298791
Why do you think they are acting that way? Obviously no one should receive special treatment and political correctness is stupid as fuck, but ignoring the deeply rooted racism in almost every country in the world means we can never begin to progress.
How many immigrants do you think come here to "demand free shit"? An overwhelming majority are fleeing from war and persecution, although yes, a minority do come here "in hopes of a better life", much like Europeans did when they emmigrated to the US during the past few centuries.
>>
>>677297201
You aren't making any sense
>>
>>677297201
>the future
You were using present tense, dumb fuck.
>>
>>677300000
didn't read but nice quints m8
>>
>>677299424
Back in the day, there was land and resources to be DISCOVERED and cultivated. Now, all of those belong to someone else. It's easy to say, "Oh no big deal, I picked up sticks and moved to another country for a better life". It's another to move to that country, refuse to participate in the culture, and tell them to go fuck themselves while trying to bring YOUR culture to THEIRS. YOU went THERE, YOU assimilate to THEIR way of life. You don't shit in the streets and spraypaint 'fuck france' on their statues.
>>
>>677294166
amen
>>
>>677299900
>as if anyone cares what happens ANYWHERE in Benelux trifagfecta
fuck off
>>
>>677294233
you dont get any fuking welfare when you are a refugee, are you fuking simple?
>>
>>677299658
no way, is that generation STILL alive out there? do they still sound like super racists? what do they say?
>>
>>677287610
its fucking media hysteria as fucking always.

how's your killer bees? how's the 2000 computer meltdown going?
>>
>>677300000
why you do this? FUCKING SHIIIT!
>>
>>677300000
You just earned "Biggest faggot ever" by wasting the roll on that utter bullshit...
>>
>>677300000
checked
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-25-17-16-58.png (554 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-25-17-16-58.png
554 KB, 1280x720
>>677299305
Pls nigga you are a fucking juden, so you are over fucked no one love to the fucking juden people since you and your crazy faggot God exist. So fuck yourself and be nice with other people, if you remember your history class arab people are "aryans" so they are ok and you arent ok. Hittler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>677300072
thanks bro, was really surprised and excited about my first quints on here
>>
>>677291982
its not ironic, its common, cunts always love other cunts.
Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 39

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.