Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Would cum in vag

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: NO_FILE_GIVEN (1 B, ) Image search: [Google]
NO_FILE_GIVEN
1 B,
Would cum in vag
>>
slam her straight againts that wall biting on her neck as my claw like nails tear at every peace of her clothing for a start
>>
Would cum in vagina
>>
File: 111.jpg (11 KB, 105x153) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
11 KB, 105x153
Would have sex with her and not even kiss.
>>
I would take her out to lunch and show her such a good time. Fuck, She'd be asking for more
>>
Would cum in vagina a ton
>>
>>677287386
Would drop her off at the bus station with a one-way ticket.
>>
Ejaculate in anus
>>
Ask her if shes into Destiny, and maybe start a new fireteam with her.
>>
Would cum in vagina so mich
>>
Would cum in vagina so much
>>
Would
>>
File: 214321.jpg (87 KB, 800x478) Image search: [Google]
214321.jpg
87 KB, 800x478
>>
I'd fuck those tittehz til I nut on her face
>>
dick in vagina
>>
>>677287386
ummm. well at gun point id have her take her top off and make a video of her bouncing them up and down with her arms behind her back as hard as she can smiling big and saying "i love shaking my big boobies!" over and over. Then id make her post it to her facebook and engage in happy conversation about it w/ her friends and family.

wouldnt even sex.
>>
part 2 as her body squirmed with plesure id pop the claspe on her braw bringing her decent sized tits in my mouth to bite them a grin upon my face my hand garbing at the rear of her panties and wedging them up her nice round ass the other hand using my nails to dig into the flesh of her ass as she whimpers in my grasp
>>
>>677287386
pump her fake tits with an air pump until they're fake ass-tits:^)
>>
>>677287386
1. Get her glasses
2. Jam them up her asshole
3. ???
4. Profit
>>
Make her call her mom on the phone while I'm fucking her and tell her that her daughter is a whore
>>
Fuck her and make her cry of course! Tie her over the edge oft he bed and blindfold her. Use her till I can't cum, then call over a bro to take a turn. After him he would call another bro, then another. Let this go on for about 12-16 hours.

At the end I would clear out the house, untie her and take off the blindfold. Put her in front of a camera and start asking her questions about the day.
>>
id rape her.

no no, not the old in and out, my droogie. id hit her in the stomach so hard she'd almost puke. as she's winded, trying to catch her breath. watch her try to crawl away. id reach down, lift that skirt up and grasp the flimsy panties she's got on and tug them until the fabric was digging into her ass and pussy, feeling it slowly give as she slowly realizes whats happening. with a firm tug, rip it off and as she began to crawl away. hoist her waist up and spit on my cock, her wet panties still jumbled into a tight wad in my fist. press the head of my cock against that pink slit of hers, the bitch not even having the common decency to have shaved like a good little girl. find that pink slit hot and wet and with little abandodn, slowly push it in. as she realizes what's happening, she'll scream. or at least she'll try to. those panties in my hand, still wet with her pussy is goign to get shoved into her mouth and she's goign to flail, strugglign to breathe through her nose and the thick fabric slick with her own jucies. im going to bury my cock deep into her, up to the hilt and clam pa hand over her mouth. feel her shudder as i slowly pull it out until only my head still rests between her lips, just keeping it a little gaped. then furiously start fucking her, groping her tits through the gray shirt she has, fondling those hard nipples that have been pushing against her bra, almsot painfully. she'll squirm and fight but she'll cave like the others. fuck her like it's a goddamn race and feel her slowly try to push back as i rob her of length little by little until she's forcing herself back more than she is trying to push me. then while she's moaning, eyes rolling to the back of her head as he gspot is getting pummeled, pull it all the way out and stand back. she's goign to cry, she'll spit the panties out and beg, with those big brown eyes of hers.

and then she's going to clean my cock, begging for that nut to flood her pussy, her mouth or her ass.
>>
>>677288809
That's just plain real ugly
>>
>>677288809
Can OP just pictures of tits so I can masturbate and go back to bed?
>>
part 3 id slide my tongue into her mouth teasing her own as to bring it into my mouth were i would suck on it letting her soft shacking moans rattle off the back of my throat as my nails would finally tear away her panties one hand would squeeze her soft ass as my other would find her already dripping pussy rubbing her clit as she would move against my touch her body begging for more
>>
there are a lot more posts than photos op...
>>
>>677289894
Hey FUCK you buddy
>>
>>677289894
Also be greatful he's giving
>>
>>677290119
:d
>>
hax whore
>>
just wandering who this girl is to you do you know her personally is she your gf just wandering she is really very pretty and seems like she would be a cool girl to get to know
>>
>>677290043
From that pic, I would bend down and drop her panties. I would not spread her legs just yet but start licking her crease. Then I would use my index finger and thumb to pull open those lips and start licking her clit up and down
>>
I'd squeeze them whore tits
>>
Talk about memes
>>
>>677289029
prisoner 655321, what are you doing out of your cell?
>>
>>677290439
Wow you're so lonely. You've only seen these pictures of here. Bro plz
>>
>>677287386
I shove my dick right now dirty little a ass hole
>>
I would consensually fuck her from behind and stare at her asshole secretly
>>
>>677290921
Yes
>>
>>677290043
I'd strip her naked and tie her foot to her neck and her hands behind her back, then lead her, hopping, though a public street, stopping to let strangers fondle her.
>>
>>677290630
Where have you seen them?
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-01.jpg (28 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-01.jpg
28 KB, 801x534
>>677291092
>>
where the pix at
>>
fucking weak, op
>>
just dump the pics bro
>>
what would ya do to her??????????
>>
File: stop-it-boner.png (34 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
stop-it-boner.png
34 KB, 298x279
>>677291092
>>
>>677291307
Are you retarded? Did I say I saw them?
>>
no more pics?
>>
>>677293644
How about this one? >>677292187
>>
My dubs say you dump em
>>
Pound her in the ass then make her suck the shit off my cock
>>
>>677287386
>>677293899

Check em b0ss
>>
op probably doesn't even have nudez
>>
>>677294209
more than likely, yeah.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 713x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 713x536
I would fuck her in her mouth and two other places

In an order that would surprise you
>>
why no more pics more revealing ones at least
>>
>>677295054
becuz op is da fagoot
>>
These pics are Fucking garbage
>>
>>
OP why are you doing this to her boyfriend?
>>
>>677287386
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH2FfGFcp-I
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.