Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

ADHD

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 16
File: d.png (21 KB, 832x670) Image search: [Google]
d.png
21 KB, 832x670
ADHD
>>
>>677286896
Potato-ism
>>
>>677286896
AIDS
>>
>>677286896
Cancer
>>
Depression.
>>
niggers
>>
Furries
>>
>>677286896
Aspergers. I've only ever seen 4 in my life and they all mostly seem smart but stay the fuck away from everyone which is what anyone can do.
>>
Its not a medical condition but those fears hyped up by retarded internet users like trypophobia or thalassophobia are complete bullshit in my opinion.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
Gonorrhea
>>
>>677286896
ITT Idiots with out borders..
>>
Most cases of anxiety disorder
>>
Pmt
>>
>>677286896
Slightly irrelevant : medical condition that should exist : being gay or trans.
>>
>>677286896
Eternal Bleeding
>>
Autism
>>
>>677287754
kek
>>
performance anxiety. youre lazy get over yourself
>>
>>677286896
Cigarette smoke allergy. Just say you don't like it, you fucking whiney cunt.
>>
>>677286896

transgender
>>
>>677287289
I've always felt like I have had a mild form of aspergers.

I'm 7/10 looking guy kinda smart (I've been told) but I'm incredibly shit with talking and social interaction which can tarnishes a lot of first impressions with people I meet.
>>
God, everyone here actually is retarded though.

Your Mom not tell you that you're different from the other kids?
>>
>>677288124
>*Tarnish sorry
>>
>>677287754
internal*
>>
PTSD outside the military
>>
>>677287894
>I don't personally have this thing and can't relate so it's not real!
>>
Feminism
>>
>>677288188
ptsd in the military
>>
>>677286896
Gay
>>
>>677286896
My left hand tryies to crush my right hand as an evolutionary process to reign over my body, have to sleep tied into my bed so I dont wake up with bruises and blood on me
>>
Racism
>>
Old age
>>
>>677286896
Most of the DSM to be honest

If it isn't backed up with neuroscientific evidence, if it depends entirely on the discretion of the person tasked with identifying it, it is unscientific and more than likely at least somewhat bullshit, at least in how its applied.
>>
>>677286896
HBO
>>
>>677288267

that's not a medical condition, unless you are placing it under the umbrella of mental illness.
>>
Sleepiness
>>
Hungry
>>
Diarrhea
>>
>>677287754
>eternal
kek
>>677288183
Though if you're actually serious and think internal bleeding doesn't exist then you pretty dumb
>>
>>677288188
>"Traumatic experiences are only experience by soldiers"
Retard
>>
>>677288183
are you retarded or something
>>
Hemorrhagic gastroenteritis
>>
Depression, anxiety, autism are my top 3. Maybe in rare cases there is a real cause, but the vast majority of the other "diagnoses" are bullshit caused by poor parenting and a self-defeating attitude. Once you get a diagnosis of depression it defines you - you blame it for everything, you act helpless and rely on the drug companies to "treat" you.

Have you ever met a depressed person or someone who claims they have anxiety disorder act like a normal person while on their cocktails of drugs? No, they remain depressed and anxious sadsacks because all the drugs do is dull your mind a little. It's all a fucking scam to get people to buy into lifetimes of "treatment".

also fibromyalgia and morgellons but that's just easy mode.
>>
Anxiety
>>
>>677287120

Dumb and ignorant as fuck.
>>
>>677288188
>Literally only war can be traumatic

Retard
>>
File: This actor.jpg (37 KB, 395x594) Image search: [Google]
This actor.jpg
37 KB, 395x594
DDHDDHDHHD
>>
>>677288572
>>677288622
how is internal bleeding less unrealistic than fewer ETERNAL bleeding? Fucktards
>>
Patriarchy
>>
>>677286896
depression, anxiety, any sort of mental illness that isnt because of actual damage to the brain
>>
>>677286896
>ADHD
THANK YOU!!!

Anyone know what the fuck ritalin and adderal does to a kid?????
Glad I wised up at 13 and stopped taking it.
I had to take powerful sleeping medicine because of that shit.
here's one
>most "mental" illnesses
>>
>>677288188
even in the military it's still bullshit. I mean sure things can be traumatic, and people can get upset when they are reminded of that event, but it's not a "disease", it's just how the mind works. Treating traumatized people as sick and not normal is not helpful.
>>
Anxiety, cilliacs, irritable bowel syndrome, depression,
>>
>>677288357
Good movies
>>
Suicide
>>
File: bait.png (8 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
8 KB, 512x512
>>677288183
>>
>>677287906
I have. No one cares unless it can kill you. No one has any fucking common decency. I wanna rip my pants off and Jack off furiously in the subway but I don't fucking do that
>>
>>677289010
celiac disease is one of those things where it is actually real, but ~98% of the people claiming to have it don't. There are provable cases where it does actually exist, not all of them are just using it as an excuse to yell at you about gluten...just most of them are.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 500x450
>>677287289
It's real. Yeah there's the misdiagnosed kid who's just an introvert. But then there's legit aspies, you can tell from speech, mannerisms, routines.

>sister is pretty high level aspie

>>677288188
>>677288706
>>677288727

Away with you edgemeisters
>>
Masturbation
>>
>>677289128
Fair enough.
>>
>>677288706
I live with depression. I refuse to use the drugs. I went out on a date with a girl who told me the doctors had her on several different drugs and she was more fucked up than anyone I know that was drinking and smoking in high school.
>>
>>677288124
Sounds like autism to me.
>>
Death
>>
>>677288124
don't use it as a crutch. So you're bad at social interaction - a shitload of perfectly healthy people are too. It's not a talent you're born with, you develop it over time. It's harder if you don't develop it in school where you're forced to be around new people constantly, but it's never too late. Don't go down the sperg hole and start collecting model trains and watching MLP just because you think you're "sick" and can't help it.
>>
Thirst
>>
Sexaholism
>>
Heart attacks
>>
>>677288356
>Has never read the dsm

Hurr durr unscientific
>>
"Being born the wrong gender"
>>
Depression, PTSD or any other "aww im so sad boo boo" shit.
>>
File: bulldog.gif (18 KB, 200x207) Image search: [Google]
bulldog.gif
18 KB, 200x207
>>677288760
alright med fag here let me explain to you a thing. Lets use the most basic example, a GI Bleed. Most common in elderly patients. Lets say someone swallows something sharp. That now tears a small hole in the stomach. Blood will now start bleeding into the stomach and now the patient will most likely throw up. Due to the blood mixing with the stomach acid the vomit actually will resemble coffee grounds. Lets say the item tears the lower intestines. This will show up in the patients stool as usually a more bright red. Internal bleeding is no different the regular bleeding except its a lot harder to treat. Both will result in hypovolemia which eventually can cause death if left untreated. Any more questions?
>>
>>677288706

>People wanting to get diagnosed with depression so they have an excuse to be depressed

Sure, some (a lot of) people will act depressed 'cause it makes 'em "deep" and "edgy'",
and become depressed because it's ultimately a self-fulfilling prophecy.
It's a chemical deficiency in the brain that you can cause yourself, but can't get out of the same way.

Granted, too many teens blaming depression for their attitude, but it still is a legitimate psychological problem.

>Anxiety disorder is a scam

Kill yourself.
Even people who don't wallow in self-criticism/pity get anxiety attacks.
Drugs aren't a solution to a real problem; they just limit the symptoms.
Sadly, people take the easy way out and gorge on anti-depressants and anxiety meds to which they ultimately become addicted or desensitized, and start all over again.

I think you're channeling your hatred of anxious and depressed people through a mistrust in the pharmacy-industry.
>>
>>677288706
I agree that many instances of depression and anxiety are not caused by any pathological brain disease, but are rather a person reacting to poor circumstances in their life, save for those rare cases as you say. I also would agree that autism is probably a bit over-diagnosed. I think that making broad patterns of human behavior into a categorical mental illness is of questionable validity and usefulness. But you seem to just want to lash out at people who have, through no fault of their own, been caught up in the failings out our mental health institutions.
>>
File: CekChWTXIAAxr4q.jpg (64 KB, 790x1024) Image search: [Google]
CekChWTXIAAxr4q.jpg
64 KB, 790x1024
>>677287754
>>677288399
>>677288413
>>677288510
>>677289501
>>677289649
>>677289781
>>
>>677288910
Ahahaha
>I'm an adhd kid growing up without ritalin because drugs
>grows up stupid, misses a childhood of education because he's too distracted watching dogs fucking outside his classroom to study

Yeah, good luck with life kid
>>
>>677289925
thank god we had a medfag around to explain to us that swallowing something sharp can cut you up inside.
>>
>>677286896

homosexuality
>>
>>677290060

well shit, i better stop swallowing these roofing nails.
>>
>>677286896
glueten intolerance
>anything involving a cleanse
>>
Itt edgelords.
Depression has been a docummented thing for thousands of years. Not only that but a study recently showed that having a fecal matter transplant to create a healthier intestinal tract has shown to stop some peoples depression because as you probably dont know there are mind altering chemicals created in the gut. Some people are born with the inability to create as much seratonin as others which can lead to natural state of depression.
>>
>>677290005
this
>>
File: 1459192800725.jpg (93 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1459192800725.jpg
93 KB, 620x670
>>677290060
>>677290215
>>
>>677290060
Its easier to explain then to use the idea of anti-coagulation and anti-platelet medications potentially causing a gi bleed
>>
>>677286896
Anxiety
ADHD
Depression

Yeah, I was scared too of social interaction and got anxiety when approaching and talking to people. Yeah, got a period when I was lazy in school and got days when I felt like shit. If I a was a pussy I would probably go to doctor and say oh I got a ADHD, so give me speed so I can make myself study, or give me benzos to get high so I do not feel like a little bitch when talking to people. I decided I do not wanna be retarded and started to solve my problems one step at time. It was scary but I got trough it.
>>
Schizophrenia
>>
>>677288620
What he means is that getting called "fat" on the internet does not give you PTSD.
>>
>>677288731
why?

jews wan't you all to be a load of angst faggots and think that the sadness and confussion of a purposeless existense is a "mental illness" instead of a necessity of social revolution.
>>
>>677290331
People aren't saying that it doesn't exist, they are saying that the number of people diagnosed with depression is greater than the actually number who have a inherent inability to create as much seratonin as others. The symptoms of depression are not necessarily the result of some brain disease, but can also easily be caused by a shitty life. But of course, you cannot diagnose a better life, only anti-depression medication.
>>
>>677286896
spontaneous dental hydroplosion
>>
>>677286896
Anything that fat fucks use as an excuse for weight gain
>>
>>677286896

Otherkin
Headmates
Gender Fluidity

Basically all of tumblr.
>>
>>677290029
>Promoting Ritalin to any kid diagnosed with ADHD

A fuckton of kids get the diagnosis these days.
When Ritalin wasn't all that common a treatment for ADHD (which has only been accepted as a prominent disorder in the early 90's or so),
there were also people who matched the symptoms of the disorder and would have been diagnosed appropriately.

You don't see a decrease in morons with the 90's generation because they had Ritalin shoved down their throats.
In fact, having to ignore the distractions and squelch the hyperactivity will result in a more controlled and self-aware person.
>>
>>677290331
documented by the conmen that call themselves psychologists/psychiatrists. I'm aware that there can be a chemical cause of depression. I'm also aware most people aren't tested for having that and are just handed a prescription for saying "i feel sad a lot and don't feel like doing anything"
>>
>>677286896
Count Choculitis
>>
>>677290029
>shill
>and b8
>>
>>677290960
Not to mention, Ritalin was originally an anti-depression med for the elderly. But apparently giving meth to old people is not as profitable as giving it to children.
>>
The holocaust
>>
The Common Cold and the Flu. It's the fucking Jews trying to control us with their noses! It was an inside job!!!!
>>
>>677286896
fibromyalgia
>>
Nostalgia
>>
Beard
>>
The Holocaust
>>
>>677291086
This ritalin and adderal are meth.
I had a friend in highschool that I would just give my adderal to for free.I thought it was weird because who would want to take that shit willingly.
>>
>>677290960
>When Ritalin wasn't all that common a treatment for ADHD (which has only been accepted as a prominent disorder in the early 90's or so),

Guess the 70's and 80's never happened then. They been prescribing that poison for years.
>>
Metallica
>>
The matrix
>>
>>677286896
SARS
>>
>>677290331
NO WAY! People have been feeling deep sadness trought history?!?!?!
Yeah, it's because we're fucking humans, nigger. A bunch of apes floating senseless in the eternal darkness of space whom unfortunately are selfaware.

Happinnes is also a lot of mind altering chemicals, faggot. No one is asking you to be happy all the time, but if you have the balls to accept your disspear and enough autognosis to think and interpretate what's around you differently instead of being a self-pity faggot depression is not a problem at all, actually is useful because it put you in the perspective of meaningless existence aka reality

I was diagnosed with depression since i was 11 and as i grew up i realise it was a lot of retards tryting to tell me that the fact that the world is full of crap is because i'm sick and need medication.
>>
I was diagnosed with ADHD, turns out it stands for Adventure Deficit Hyperactive Distraction! Basically, you're a smart kid and treated dumb, so you get hyped and do fun stuff or think about doing fun stuff. It's not a medical thing.

Brave New World meets Atlas Shrugged. Individuality is punished or drug treated. Total BS system. Just like people with "Mild Autism". Bollocks to that. Put simply, if a person is tested and comes out as high functioning autistic, it just means the person didn't enjoy being tested, didn't like the person testing them, or both.

If you have ADHD, embrace it and learn to make money from it.
>>
>>677291506
It's been around since the 60's, but hasn't been used to treat ADHD since early 90's,
because it wasn't seen as an actual disorder before.
Of course, they flooded the market with it when docs went: "your hyperactive child is mentally ill."
>>
>>677291683
did you make money?
>>
Ebola
>>
>>677290566
Actually, he was talking about everything outside the military, including rape, abuse and all other kinds of stuff that can happen to people who are not in the military
>>
>>677287076
Then what would you describe this thread as?
>>
>>677286896
OP's etherosexuality
>>
What does /b/ think about borderline personality disorder?
>>
File: gerlic brerb.jpg (43 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
gerlic brerb.jpg
43 KB, 540x960
>>677286896
yeah!!!!PUousah/da

bananas
>>
>>677290029
clearly you dont understand how adhd works, or what its like to take a shitton of ritalin everyday
>>
Gayness
>>
>>677288731
depression is fucking bullshit, just because you feel sad it doesnt mean you're a fucking disabled kid
>>
>>677288883
wat?
So....lets exagerate to make a point.

If you were born perfectly healthy in some generic third world nation, raped several times a day, often beaten etc etc.
THEN you were turned into a child soldier in some bullshit civil war were you kill several ppl.
THEN you get captured and they torture you for several months.
Add as much tradgedy as you want here.

Would this person be alright?
Would this person not have some sort of mental illness, even though he was born healthy?
>>
>>677286896
Autism
>>
>>677291675
>it was a lot of retards tryting to tell me that the fact that the world is full of crap is because i'm sick and need medication.
A lot of your post is an incoherent, bitter, highly personal and anecdotal rant but this right here hit the nail on the head.

You are meant to fit into an ideal standard of humanity. The ideal is set by the people who rule you. If you are depressed and lethargic then you cannot be a productive, money-spending worker-bee. Obviously fixing your "illness" will also mean shelling out big bucks for your commodified "cure."

If you're miserable and can't pay to play you'll probably be self-diagnosing with another "cure" that someone up top makes money on. Alcohol or illegal drugs, and then when you mess up with those the state gets it cut by throwing you in the slammer.

In a world like this is it any wonder people are depressed?
>>
>>677290027
u literally just highlighted all ur own posts with a reaction image you sad loser, i bet you're OP aswell
>>
The moon
>>
>>677286896
Autism from vaccinations
>>
Faggots
>>
>>677286896
Can confirm. I've been diagnosed with adhd but I really just an asshole who gets tired of listening to boring people and doing meaningless tasks very quickly
>>
>>677286896
Yeah no shit, it's an excuse to get amphetamines legally, shut your whore fucking mouth and stop rocking the boat.
>>
>>677292161
So, those idiots who do nothing else than performing tics and who are not able to talk are just faking it?
>>
My mums bad knee
>>
>>677288365
It is
>>
>>677292356
im not diagnosed with anything as far as i know but this shit is definitely not normal, fucking body
>>
Asparagus Syndrome
>>
A truly healthy human needs a truly healthy society. Being properly socialized and well adjusted is the greatest defense against depression for a reason. People who are depressed are isolated and alienated. Our society is demeaning and dehumanizing and increasingly treats the bulk of humanity like a resource instead of people. Psychology and psychiatry are like a band aid on the gushing wound of a hemophiliac.
>>
Down Syndrome, not real, just funny looking and stupid
>>
fibromyalgia
>>
>>677286896
obesity
>>
>>677292450
But then the question remains: Why do people with ADHD become calmer after using speed?
This must mean that their brains are at least a little different from "normal" brains
>>
>>677292755
this.
>>
>>677292241
Wait, the government actually wants you to be productive so the country won't go to shit so quickly? Wow! That couldn't be why you get paid to do a fucking job.
>>
Gluten
>>
>>677292755
Fully agree, just like addictions.
Just stop being a fucking addict
>>
>>677292755
Kek
>>
>>677288706
I'm depressed and don't do drugs or drink. I wake up everyday wishing I was dead...or thinking how to kill my self. I have kids wife and a good job..but I just feel worthless sack of shit that bothers everyone else...yeah depression is fake
>>
>>677288183
>being this new
>>
Anyone who thinks anxiety is fabricated is a dumbfuck who has no concept of just how horrible it can be. Bad anxiety sometimes makes me literally want to end my life
>>
Food addiction
>muh cundishun requires me to eat pizza all the fucking time
>I deserve to feel sexy
>stop fat shaming me, it's medical

No you're a fatty and choose to make up excuses rather than do something about it
>>
>>677292919
I didn't say that and you clearly misread me. I said the people that rule you. Not the government, but the wealthy. Of course the government also wants people to be productive, it means more tax revenue, but in the desperation of post-deindustrialization and the context of globalization many municipalities are forced to treat their poor citizens as a piggy bank through heavy fining. Not their wealthy citizens, but those who are already outside of the economy.
>>
>>677292980
You're an idiot.
>>
>>677286896
Periods... How can something bleed for a week and don't die is a mystery maybe even demonic
>>
Psychopathy. Wanting to abuse animals is perfectly normal, wake up you Pharma-Sheeple
>>
>>677288731

We got a special type of cancer right here
>>
>>677288731
Kill yourself
>>
>>677292980
It's not that easy. Though addiction is not a disease, it is hard to get rid of said addiction. The brain sees that you do something constantly, so it freaks out when you don't do that specific action.
>>
>>677289354
Asperger is a form of autism you twat
>>
>>677293449
I know that post is prob a joke, but real psychopathy is just a complete lack of empathy for other humans. It doesn't mean that you're a crazy motherfucker
>>
>>677293357
Uh, you do know that it's usually the government that rules you, right? And the wealthy and the government tend to go hand in hand. That's why lobbying exists. It's why governments tend yo grow corrupt. We must wean the public from the splendours of these devils! Hell, slay these beasts of men! Destroy the bourgeois!
>>
File: 1441054983666.jpg (15 KB, 553x351) Image search: [Google]
1441054983666.jpg
15 KB, 553x351
>>677287289
I have a story pertaining to asbergers

>Be at Didney Worl
>Epcot
>Want to go on space flight simulator ride
>70minwait.nigger
>Stand in line with brother
>Kid starts talking about ride
>Lets call him pokey
>Really into ride
>Pokey Talks in immense detail about the logistics of going to mars
>Tells me he is unlocking the secrets of warp drive and is making his own OS
>NO clue what to say i give him a blank stare
>"Sorry, I have asbergers. It makes it hard to interperent social cues
>Tell him its all good
>proceed to spend the next hour listening to pokey talk about thermodynamics and theoretical physics
>Finally get on ride
>Pokey has a full on ape attack
>smellslikeshit.gif
>They had to close down the ride because he got shit all over his seat
>mfw
>>
>>677286896
fuck off bellend.
>>
>>677288124
thats not aspergers youre just anti social and spend your life on fuking 4chan, go meet real people not a bunch of inbred cat fuckers
>>
>>677294176
I don't get the point of your silly game of semantics and hyperbole but if you're trying to stroke your own ego on /b/ I pity you.
>>
>>677288912
The D stands for disorder, not disease
>>
Fibromyalgia
>>
>>677286896
>ow the edge guys
But for real. ODD (Oppositional defiant disorder) is bullshit.
>>
>>677293549
It is considered a mental illness nowadays.
"Substance use disorder" is the bullshit label givent to it
>>
>>677288706
i know that depression is real and also anxiety
im not the guy who is sad or emotionless like that typical depression case, but when i wake up, i feel like shit, i take betablockers, and still have like 120 bpm heart rate, i feel sick, i have visual problems etc
also i feel sick the whole day, i have nerve problems even though the docs say my body is healthy
my muskles start shaking randomly, i have problems keeping an errection, i often have the urge to puke, i cant cry, i have headaches nearly every day and so on
if the docs say my body is healthy it must come from the mind
i went to therapy some months ago, but it did not help
had to pay 90 euros for talking for 50 minutes
this old bitch just sat there and let me talk for a few minutes, then she asked a question and i talked again for 10 minutes
then she took me to court because i told her to late that i cant come for the next appointment because i have no place to go, and im broke
so yeah fucking old bitch, but depression is real
but i think often people who are just said, say they have depression to get attention
depression has nothing to do with sadness, you are just empty, and you have pain all the time and you feel sick
sorry for bad england
>>
>>677294953
We must work not for the rich, but for the common man! End this slavery! If the common man can live as they do, so can the rich! Class is nothing but a way to keep the rich from being troubled to look at what their actions do!
>>
>>677292731
This 100%.
>>
File: 1456881989154.png (48 KB, 189x188) Image search: [Google]
1456881989154.png
48 KB, 189x188
>>677292089
>>677293474
>>677293545
>>
>>677295125
It's really just the brain being a jackass. We don't call nightmares disorders and they are caused by the brain being a jackass!
>>
AIDS

Fags just die because they're poisoning themselves with sin.
>>
Paralysis Just get up and fucking walk lmao stop being such a pussy everyone can do it
>>
>>677294970
I'll show you what the D stands for.
>>
>>677289010
>irritable bowel syndrome
You're half right, IBS is just the term given to any bowel disorder that isn't something more concrete/recognisable. That's why some symptoms, and the foods that trigger it, vary from person to person.
>>
>>677288760
'eternal' bleeding lol what a cunt
>>
>>677288910
yeah i know what it does, makes me think straight, stop panic attacks, got me through a 1st class computer science degree, got me into a job as a maths teacher. Fuking dorkwad. The only reason it kept you awake is you were misdiagnosed as hyperactive when you were just a cunt.
>>
File: 1428966099360.jpg (206 KB, 532x664) Image search: [Google]
1428966099360.jpg
206 KB, 532x664
>>677289925
>>
>>677291551
Kek
>>
>>677289229
aspies is a spectrum, I have parts, sometime I just have no idea what people are trying to tell me or if theyre having a joke, sometimes Im almost prescient. there is no dividing line. My friends and partner just make allowance.
>>
Nihilism
>>
>>677287120
this
>>
>>677290002
well said, obvs youre not some socially inept school kid on here for wincest pron.
>>
>>677286896
4chanism
>>
>>677290557
through* it. Not very well then, dumarses deserve to not achieve when they whine about chemtrails and imaginary stuff
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
>>677288706
Haha sure man. Had meningitis as a kid and bad anxiety ever since, don't take meds or tell people but it can be crippling.

People just milk it when they're pussies
>>
>>677286896
ADHD is a reversal of symptoms, not some fairy tale curse that makes your kid chimp out in school.

Caffeine puts you to sleep, meth calms you down, nicotine is a relaxant and not a stimulant.
Sativa strains really upset those with it, indica does not.

Reconsider op.
If nothing is happening, why does a blatant stimulant put an adhd kid to sleep when all medical and scientific notions state that he should be awake and twitchy?
Just a thought, this is neurological and physical shit, NOT emotional.
>>
>>677286896
Feminism
>>
>>677295811
Kek
>>
>>677296908
>implying that chemtrails are imaginary stuff
>>
it's all real including homosexuality which op clearly suffers from
>>
>>677292824

Someone with adhd basically has more active sections, the speed well speeds up the other parts so they can work together
>>
>>677299332
So ADHD brains are indeed different, which makes ADHD a real disorder

Checkmate, faggots
>>
>>677287289
It's real, but misdiagnosed a lot. It's like a mild form of autism.
>>
Anxiety is real. I sometimes sit for hours hiding because I think something is after me and I feel watched constantly. Enough proof that anxiety is real?
>>
>>677288124
7/10, don't fucking self rate yourself you autistic cunt; show us a picture.
>>
>>677289817
Let me second thisone

also
dyslexia
>>
Time.
>>
>>677287120
This, my sons, is b8. Didn't get as many responses as I expect though.

>>677287326
>trypophobia
My roomate's girlfriend is an insufferable cunt when it comes to that. "No it seriously affects me more than other people! When I see gross things it's like really unsettling!"

No, bitch, it's not an illness. It's the result of millions of years of evolution that taught us "hey stay the fuck away from shit that could be infected or poisonous". It's not an illness and you aren't fucking special you retard.

>>677288124
Sociability is learned through practice, it's not innate.

>>677288706
>people with depression are just whiners
I won't disagree with you that a lot of people with depression use it as a crutch and literally let their life be decided by depression, but it absolutely does exist. See: Terry Crews, Robin Williams, like a third of all celebrities and rich people in the US.
>>
>>677299987
That's not anxiety. Sounds more like paranoia
>>
>>677289010
>Anxiety
It's a psychological issue, but it exists. Most people that "have anxiety" are just retards making a big deal out of their feelings for attention, though.

>cilliacs
Cilliacs is absolutely real. So is crohns. You might be thinking of "gluten sensitivity" or bs allergies like that. Those are fads.

>irritable bowel syndrome
It's a catch-all for when doctors don't know what is wrong in the GI tract. Some doctors admit this and say it's not a real thing. But the people diagnosed with IBS certainly have something wrong, they just don't understand what.

>depression
It exists, but again, 90% of people "with depression" don't suffer from clinical depression. There is no imbalance in their brain chemistry, which is what real depression is.
>>
>>677289817
Listen, i understand that the majority of the demographic that you're mentioning are just a bunch of retarded faggots, but there is such thing as being born with mixed gender parts to your body. You can have a penis and ovaraies on the inside, you can have both genetalia, you could have neither. It is possible for one to be in a confusing position about ones gender, although most are just confused about their sexuality.
>>
>>677300820
>Robin Williams
He was bipolar
>>
File: 30303318.jpg (63 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
30303318.jpg
63 KB, 300x300
>>677288056
>>
Synthesia
>>
>>677301180
Bipolar disorder is a combination of mania and depression. If you think that bpd exists then, by definition, you accept that depression exists.
>>
>>677301491
I mean *Synethesia
>>
>>677289817
Agreed. Gender dysmorphia is real, but it's a psychological disorder, not a biological disease. And it affects a ridiculously small portion of the population... not the entire masses of tumblr that have a collective hardon for identity politics.
>>
>>677289859
>PTSD
Does exist, with serious trauma. Like watching your family get murdered, or hordes of people being blown up. People disagreeing with you on the internet is not serious trauma, though.
>>
>>677286896
You faggot I hope you die
>>
File: 20160327_224323.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160327_224323.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Here's my #ADHDlife
>be wee lad
>anything supposed to calm me down hypes me way the fuck up and vice versa
>pain in the ass for doctors because of this but that's another story
>smart, really hyper but well behaved
>go through elementary school looking like a straight genius
>slowly school becomes more about doing mindless homework for good boy points than actual knowledge of the material
>can't make myself do homeworks

For anyone curious as to what this is like it's not like I'm lazy, I literally couldn't sit and do homework. The feeling is equatable to reading a book, starting to think about other things while continuously turning the pages and scanning your eyes across the page but not actually reading anything. But that's for everything. All the time. It sucks.

>fail the shit out of school until high-school
>only reason I wasn't held back was due to amazing standardized test scores
>nobody suspected I had ADHD because I'm super nice, smart and well behaved.
>try Adderall recreationally one day senior year
>friends are all tweaking hard
>I'm yawning
>wait, I can sit and watch TV for a whole episode
>and read books, do homework, even get a job
>go to doc
>get Addy script
>gg
Sleepy birdo
>>
>>677292940
Brewer here. Gluten definitely exists.
>>
File: 1403451723608.gif (2 MB, 377x364) Image search: [Google]
1403451723608.gif
2 MB, 377x364
>>677292089
So the people who kill themselves did it for the fucking fun of it.
yeah ok kid.
>>
>>677286896
Depression
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 16

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.