Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I matched with a trap on Tinder without reading it's bio.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-30-00-44-40.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-30-00-44-40.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
I matched with a trap on Tinder without reading it's bio. Pretty convincing, I thought it was a girl. He messaged me first with a gif, that's when I figured it out. Looked through his instagram and he actually makes a pretty hot girl

I don't like dicks but I do like hot girls, what do?
>>
>>676687155
Hey, if you're attracted to the person, that's your business - go for it. With your dick. Go for it with your dick.
>>
>>676687397
I would prefer a woman but I haven't had much luck with them recently anyways. I end up talking to a cute girl for a couple weeks, then we finally meet up and she decides she wants to just be friends.
>>
I like traps with tiny litte dicks and a big hot ass.
>>
Go for it. Unless youre some kind of pussy who would get ,,psychological trauma''.
>>
>>676687635
Maybe your luck will be different with this one. And if you do get lucky with her, try to get her to send you nudes so you can share them with us later.
>>
>>676687815
I think my main concern is having family find out... That would totally disappoint my dad and my brother, they would probably disown me and they're all I have.
>>
>>676687155
i know that girl, have her facebook
>>
You were originally attracted to her and are still considering a sexual liaison, so I think bitching out would just be insecurity with your sexuality. At the same time, though, without makeup s/he may not looks so enticing.
>>
>>676688013
Why do they have to know? You can't stop yourself from telling them?
>>
i mean hey, i'd fuck that
>>
>>676688322
There's no way I would ever bring it up but some times word just gets out.
>>
>>676688488
You're in control of what gets out. And if you cared so much what your dad and brother think of you, you wouldn't consider it. But you are.
>>
Couldn't tell it's a dude? For real?
>>
Take her out, fuck her boipussy, make her call you daddy, enter relationship, post results here.
>>
>>676688984
I wasn't really looking that hard, just swiping like usual. But really no I wouldn't have known if I didn't read the bio.

What should I say to her?
>>
>>676688488
If it looks like a female, how are they going to find out? You think s/he is going to go to them and be like "HEY I HAVE A PENIS?" No, that's not gonna happen.
>>
>>676689163
True, I mean my last ex girlfriend looked more like a man than she does.
>>
>>676687155
I can't believe you're actually concerned about this shit. If you're trying to date the faggot then I understand the concern but if you're just trying to bang then who cares. If you don't like dicks then don't fuck him. If you're willing to look past the dick then fuck him.
>>
>>676689138
Him* Who cares if you wanna fuck him fuck him he looks enough like a chick who really gives a fuck a hole is a hole
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.