Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I was in a private sector of the Catholic Church...charged with

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 10
File: 200px-Opus_Dei_cross.svg.png (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
200px-Opus_Dei_cross.svg.png
9 KB, 200x200
I was in a private sector of the Catholic Church...charged with dealing with the supernatural...AMA
>>
fuck u
https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/im-so-high
>>
>>676682460
I'm bored..

Did you use candles?
Why?
>>
What made them decide to charge you? Were you exiled?
>>
>>676682460
Isn't Opvs Dei one big cultist front anyway?
>>
>>676682849
this.

legit question, even if for entertainment purposes.
>>
>>676682574
In different preperations candels were used ... but never in expulsions... they were mainly used beforhand to focus the mind well staring at the flame.
>>
>>676683218
What's the difference between catholic meditation and dealing with spirits, and the folklore and wicca shit? From what I see, there's alot in common, so how do you know where to draw the line?
>>
Would you recommend dealing with supernatural
>>
>>676682849
It's not a motorcycle club... they don't kill you of you chose to leave.. mostly because we delt with things the rest of the world dose not belive in...so no matter what I tell who will truly belive it...
>>
File: 1454681865596.jpg (24 KB, 311x295) Image search: [Google]
1454681865596.jpg
24 KB, 311x295
Did you help deal with any demonic possessions?
>>
>>676682460
what is the prayer you start your day with?
>>
>>676683034
For the most part they try to portray an extremists front so people don't get into it and outsiders just think there radical... it's mostly a big front that way what happens inside the church can be buried and they can just deny...well still internally supporting it.
>>
>>676682460
Is those exorcism shit real or is it just crazy ass people claiming that they're "possesed" as a way to put blame on on the unnatural force
>>
>>676683700
That's one of the reasons they hid what we did so well...because the simple answer is...there is no differance... at any point we can be excommunicated just to take the fall for someone seeing how we delt with something... went we did nothing more then what we were trained to do... God has as much to do with how we handeld stuff as the rocks and trees did...again another easy way for us to take the fall ...
>>
>>676683700
You draw it between you and the demons with salt, obviously.
>>
>>676683907
Many times... again the official church stance on that is very light ... so when ever there was something they didn't want to be associated with we were sent in..
>>
When did you accept the mark of the beast, & is Francis the final Pope paving the way for the coming antichrist kijeldki
>>
>>676684053
It was the morning offering....
O my Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer Thee all my prayers, works, joys, and sufferings of this day for Thy greater honor and glory, the salvation of my soul, for the intentions of our Holy Father, and for the poor souls in Purgatory. Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace! Am
>>
Why no demons in old testament. Explain.
>>
>>676684490
A little of both... but usually if we were called in there were multiple psychological exams and at least 2 or 3 Priest
>>
>>676684399
So what exactly is it all about? I've heard some crazy things, let's hear it!
>>
>>676685693
They were hiding for the most part back then. The energy burst that allowed Christ to come through into the physical world weakened the spiritual "ozone layer"- opened a gateway for all sorts of negative spiritual entities to sneak in as well.
>>
>>676685539
Im Catholic have you ever spoken in tongues ?
or have nuns when the expulsions of demons spoken in tongues ?
honest question and if you don`t answer this truly I will know.
>>
>>676683841
I just want to understand what you mean by supernatural forces? I'm an occultist, so I'd lo be to hear such stories
>>
>>676685337
To be honest... we were as much a part of the Catholic Church as the family that God to church easter Sunday and Christmas is ...in other words just people to do the dirty work and if we got caught blame us for heresy...
>>
>>676685693
Yes there are and in the new testament too, im trying to see if OP is not a fraud but the strong demons come from the old testament.
>>
>>676685979
whats the best way to protect (shield) yourself from negative spiritual influances?
>>
>>676686340
not OP consult psalms
>>
>>676685693
There were in genesis. The entire reason for the flood was because angels were fucking human women and making abominations called nephilim
>>
>>676685693
They way they explaned it to us was man has become more evil as God has departed...as for what truly happened back then... I have no clue..I can only account for the last 15 years..
>>
>>676685954
Most of what you hear is propaganda... but not to make us look better but the opaset... they try to make is seem more extreme so if we ever get caught doing what we do they can just call us a radical sect...
>>
>>676686459
Saturn or El was losing control of his empire, and Tubal Cain had raised an army of giants against him.
>>
File: kronk-shoulder-angel.jpg (22 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
kronk-shoulder-angel.jpg
22 KB, 720x480
>>676686459
No, The fallen Angels (Demons) were called Nephilim their offspring with Humans are called Gheber. Goliath was an example.

Now ask about the image.
>>
>>676686090
tantum Latin
>>
>>676686109
Like I send to the other anon... you and I have more in common the the Catholic Church and I do... that is why they alow us to be called an extremists sect so they can wright us off if we ever get caught doing what we do...
>>
>>676685693

There's one in Tobit, and the Nahash or "serpent" in the garden is widely considered to be a demon.
>>
>>676686340
Simply put... there's not... it's like getting drunk every night and going to the bar to pick a fight...some you win some you lose...it all depends who's stronger...
>>
File: gottafast.jpg (79 KB, 640x559) Image search: [Google]
gottafast.jpg
79 KB, 640x559
>>676684987
I see, so it's like a 'necessary evil' sorta thing?
>>676685114
well played
>>
>>676687445
Sounds fun honestly, yet risky. Similar to being in the FBI undercover, perhaps. You get to the the work nobody wants to do, and yet If things go awry, it's on you.

What is it that you do, exactly?
>>
File: 0.jpg (51 KB, 792x561) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
51 KB, 792x561
>>676686991
>Tubal Cain

Was a different thing altogether from Nephilim or Gheber, He was a Cainite / Kennite as a son of Cain they were offspring of the sin between Satan and Eve. Their descendants still live on today. Yes Gheber were pretty much destroyed
>>
>>676682460
Whats up with the Jesuits? I mean, are they a legit thing or just a fairy tale?
>>
File: 1458740109415.jpg (26 KB, 609x486) Image search: [Google]
1458740109415.jpg
26 KB, 609x486
You have my katana, sir.
>tips fedora
>>
What was your worst experince, and why would a holy man come here? It's not like anyone here can be saved
>>
>>676688083
I never said Tubal Cain was a nephilim, he was directly involved in the bloodline of the nephilim. Enlil was the serpent in the garden, and the sin was fornication between Adam and Eve.

>Gnostic teachings
>>
>>676687909
Honesty... we were a way to cure what the world no longer belived to exist...
>>
>>676687748
What would happen if you were the weaker of the two? Would the "entity" remain in the current victims body, or would it possess you, or some other possibility?
Furthermore, what sorts of real evidence does the church hold regarding the actual proof of the divine creator being in their, or anyone else's, favor?
And lastly, what sorts of happenings with extraterrestrial beings have taken place between the church and the "others"?
Answering these will prove your legitimacy.
>>
>>676687936
I no longer do anything... however I use to do a lot of things ... from expulsions to cleansings to the random odd jobs of selecting teens to indoctrinate... my favorite was always the removal of figureheads... that's one thing about the church...the do let senile old men stay too long...
>>
What is the difference between one being granted eternal rest and those being granted eternal life?

I was contemplating some things, and in some way I felt like I got a message from Phanuel. Actual words and shit.
>>
>>676688474
Not something I have inside info on.. sorry...wish I could shine light one everything the church does...but I only know my story...
>>
>>676688579
Again...never said I was a holy man...but one of my favorites is a well known world leader who likes his vodka...had a niece who had night terrors.. "for good reasons" ... we spent 3 nights with her and spent 6 month fallow up...that one was crazy
>>
>>676689770
I am not OP.

Stronger is a matter of faith.
You have encountered a Demon, you can be pretty sure God exists.

Extra Terrestrial etc are all part and parcel of the same bundle of lies. Demons are demons.

If your faith is strong the battle is between Holy Spirit (∞) and the Demon not you.
>>
>>676682460

How did you get involved with such a branch of qthe church?

Lik3 how did you hear about it.

Did you fight a demon and they realized you were right for the job....like men in black or some shit
>>
>>676682460
if you believe that stuff is real you wouldn't refer to it as "supernatural" as it would be natural to you.
2/10 made me reply
>>
>>676682567
l
>>
>>676689770
Well I have watched afue of my friends latterly lose there minds..not over night but in a matter of weeks... there were different members each with different abilities. And we were never sent under staffed.. there was never an option for failure how ever it didn't mean that individuals in the group didn't succumb to the situation... as far as proof of God... again well above what I did...and again half the things I did had no more to do with God then ordering a cheeseburger from McDonald's make you a chef....and the official church stance on extraterrestrials is ...if they exist God made them...other then that... I don't have any information on anything other then what I did...
>>
Why does your organization hunt Therianthropes? They're majority harmless.
>>
>>676690872
Suppose the demon directly attacks you though?
What are you supposed to do then? Just stand there and let him wail on you?
>>
>>676691316
I was young and the doctor diagnosed me with rheumatic fever... the Father came to pray over me and I started talking about things I could see in the room and no one else could...and him being a former member of the sect made a call and 3 weeks later they took me in to the church ask me a million questions and ask if I would like to control what happens when i see things... well obviously my answer was yes...and they took me to a boys home outside of Philadelphia and started showing me ways to control when and how I seen things...
>>
>>676685693
Baal (old testament) becomes Baal-zebub (1&2 Kings) becomes Belzebub in new testament... basically just demoting Pagan gods to demons. And Jacob wrestles with that mysterious stranger deal thinger. But that's thought to be god related since it names him Israel.
>>
what exactly are your abilities?
>>
>>676692781
I am yet to find a demon to be able to physically strike anything without using the host body...and before you start you restrain the host...
>>
>>676692781
We are talking about possession.
Usually the possessed are involuntarily being used and so with enough people they can be restrained.

Literal Demons are not normally found on this plane Physically at least not for the last 2000 years or so.. Prior to Christs time it was a different situation. But now much as the image I posted above Good and Evil have mostly been reduced to a whisper in folks minds. An Angel on one shoulder a devil on the other. Unless you happen upon a Kennite who has become possessed. Then the battle can be fierce and is usually pointless our Sanitariums and Prisons are full of them. (As to what I would do? If a possessed Kennite attacked me? I would shoot him if required and call police to apprehend him). Odds are the cops would simply be called before I would be involved.
>>
>>676693444
The shadows you see out of the corner of your eye... I see them in full field of vision... not all are big scarry monsters some are small specs that float others are small black shadows about the size of koala bears... and I don't see them all the time only when I look for them...
>>
>>676693891
fair enough
What do you guys do when you find a particularly resilient demon? Are there any too strong for the usual exorcisms?
>>
>>676693404
>pagan gods

Were the Nephilum or demons who told lies and deceived mankind.
All demons answer to their father and their father answers to ours.
>>
>>676694157
what are they?
>>
>>676694157
Are they always black? E.g. would a bright/light colored speck would be a heavenly being?
>>
Anybody who believes in Demons and the Supernatural is an idiot. There are literally ZERO scientifically verified occurrences of the supernatural. Randi has had a million dollar challenge going for decades and not once has anybody been able to prove the existence of the supernatural.

As for the church and Demons, demons were added in to the Bible as a way to present punishment for what the church saw as sins.

Religion is just another way of social control based on fear.

tl;dr believe in this and you are an idiot.
>>
too fucking sleepy or tired but i need to stay awake so why the fuck not

can you greentext your most unforgettable experience in the field?
>>
>>676687064
I'm not expert, but every single reference of Nephilim I've heard of was referring to angel-human offspring.
>>
>>676694488
Dub dub. I believe the bible is an interesting piece of literature, anon. That's about as far as I go with the belief thing.
>>
>>676694413
Depends ... some demons some oppressive spirits... just depends... if they are from outer space, heaven and hell, or another detention I have no clue...all I know is there just as surprised when thy realise I see them as I was the first time I saw them...
>>
>>676694964
do they all wish us harm?
>>
>>676694488
not OP here
The thing about the supernatural is that it isn't well...natural. These things cannot be explained by scientific means, because there IS no proof. There's just a bunch of theories for some of these unexplained phenomena, and Christians are just picking the ones they believe to be most likely.

While you can't prove the existence of God, you can't disprove it either. There's a chance that christians are right, just as there is a chance that is wrong.

I know this seems like a cop-out answer, but it's hard to explain to someone who isn't religious themselves.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong though, because I don't and can't know for sure, and I sure as hell have been trying to find out.
>>
>>676694345
Baal was worshiped by people as a god all through old testament. He is demonized later, but mostly the old testament just warns you not to pray to other gods (Baal being the recurring example) because he is not Israel's god. Never really says 1. That he doesn't exist or 2. That he's a demon. Just that he's not Israel's god.
>>
>>676694460
Not a clue... like I just told the other anon ...they could be from outer space, heaven or hell, or another detention. .. I just don't know...
>>
>>676695182
didn't the old testament refer to him as a false god?
I mean, the wording depends on the version though.
>>
>>676695182
I.e. not the God of Abraham, God of Moses, that led your people out of Egypt and etc. Etc. Covenential stuff
>>
Why do so many edgy teens think death is cool, heavy metal is great and practice things like séances... Yet deny the existence of the other side of the coin?
>>
>>676682460

Whats it like being an enormous dipshit who gets his kicks telling retarded lies to anonymous strangers on the internet?
>>
>>676694752
That would be Gheber, Nephilim were not human or even partially so. Though many Kennites claim to be all kinds of stuff. If telling you he is the offspring of Angels will part you from something of value he is in.
>>
>>676694553
> be laying in bed about 8 pm
>get text to pick up plane ticket in 20 min
> Go to airport and get on plane with 6 other members
>in route buddy starts to lose it
>start to feel what he is feeling
> airplane lands we have to straten up quick
> meet by 2 black suv's
>drive us through massive city
>buddy looks at me
>badfeels.jpg
>get to hotel room
>very nice much impressed
>meet prominent vodka drinking world leader
>tells us niece has night terrors and doctors can't do anything about it

Cont?
>>
>>676696174
for fucks sake yes
>>
>>676695182
Cannibal has as its language roots a "Priest of Baal". These priests encouraged followers to donate their children for sacrifice.

You were nto Supposed to worship other Gods or Idols. But the Ball worshipers were the declared enemy of the Ibri. Most definitely they Anakites or Kennites.
>>
>>676696174
Да скажите больше друг.
>>
>>676682460
How do i join ? Do i have to be catholic ? Will the pays be good ? , i may have the gift, and to be honnest il not interested in capitaliste société, neither un catholicisme church, but helping people would be a enjoyable activity , how do i join ?
>>
>>676696174
>Go in to see dark hair dryer girl lying on bed
>we talk to her and set up equipment
>tell her what we are her to do
> night comes and watch dark shadow come down from roof
>call it out and ask for its name
>it stops and floats above dark haired girl
>buddy chalanged it by speaking what he believed to be its name
> shadow takes shape of human and looks directly at us
>hisses and lunges down on to dark hair dryer girl
>eq starts talking to it in Latin demanding it leaves
>dark haired girl convulsing
>>
>>676697070
moar
>>
>>676697070
>I jump on top of her to keep he from flailing
>shadow lunges up from dark hair girl to try to scare me
>vodka drinking uncle comes in and sees me on top of her
>lifesucksforme.pdf
>Latin speaking buddy calms him down
>shadow now coming out of girl
>have vile of salt which I pore in dark hair girls mouth and hold it shut
>>
Is there anything I can do to keep Protties away?
>>
>>676697552
>shadow flees dark haired girls body
>Latin speaking buddy kindly ask the shadow to enter into the river outside of the hotel
>forcibly weakened shadow does so
>uncle rushes to dark haired girl who doesn't Rember anything
>mfw uncle takes our recording eq and tells us to leave
>get back on plane and fly home
>get call 2 weeks later saying vodka drinking uncle thanks you for your job and Niece has no night terrors sence
>>
OP here guys going to bed ...hoped you all enjoyed mayby I'll make another thread tomorrow
>>
>>676698545
demons don't sleep op. so neither can you
>>
gimme those youtube muneysss ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D12Xg1XQVEU
>>
>>676698545
Do it un /x/
>>
>>676682460
Okay OP, so I have a theory that the expulsion techniques and the religions dont really correlate. but rather its the intent, will and belief in the forces used that do the actual expulsion. How far off am I?
>>
Is Harry Potter real?
>>
How hard is it to suffer with dementia?
>>
>>676693238

Your story is neat. I mean could be a troll but if not then it's news to me the Vatican recruits psychics to combat demons.

So based on your experience is the Christian God real?
>>
File: IMAG0426.jpg (999 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0426.jpg
999 KB, 1440x2560
Then what is this?
>>
Can you tell me
>Lucifers role
>who is satan and what's his role
>what are the other developments of he'll e.g. Leviathans role amd why are they not in the bible
>>
>>676682460
>>676701965
Op answer this
>>
File: 1458004811318.jpg (27 KB, 319x314) Image search: [Google]
1458004811318.jpg
27 KB, 319x314
>>676682460
>charged with dealing with the supernatural
detail the supernatural you were charged with dealing with.

Were the accusations true?
>>
>>676701965
Not him.
Lucifer, angel of music/worship cast down to earth by God for his rebellion.
Satan, Prince of lies.
I don't know about the Leviathan.
>>
>>676702829
Thank you
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 10

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.