Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Alright /b/, time for a therapy thread. You have problems,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 16
File: 1308079089001.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
218 KB, 600x579
Alright /b/,

time for a therapy thread. You have problems, discuss them in this thread. You can let out all your pent up feelings here.

Normalfags gtfo
>>
>>676608602
i think i have an undiagonised mental condition
>>
>>676608901
elaborate, please. What kind of mental condition?
>>
>>676609092
i'm thinking sociopathy or physcopathy
>>
>>676609347
Ok. What made you think you have that?
>>
>>676609498
anti-social behavior, lack of father figure
>>
>>676609762
Ah. that makes sense. Have you had any major issues since you started feeling this way? Suicidal thoughts?
>>
File: Doubles Get.jpg (36 KB, 433x432) Image search: [Google]
Doubles Get.jpg
36 KB, 433x432
>>676609933
Here, have those dubs to cheer you up.
>>
File: wddhihmdpm.jpg (9 KB, 845x631) Image search: [Google]
wddhihmdpm.jpg
9 KB, 845x631
>>
>>676610202
what does this image symbolize to you?
>>
>>676609933
major issues? i'm not sure i do suicidal thoughts? i'm not sure but i remember one night i was really drunk and turned my neck and it cracked and i was thought " man if i turn my neck the whole way around i could end my life"
>>
>>676608602

I want to kill a person without anybody finding out.
>>
>>676610417
That is troubling. I have suicidal thoughts like those sometimes. That's why I made this thread, so i could maybe prevent others from doing what I tried to do.
>>
>>676610751
Why do you want to do that?
>>
>>676610765
>I have suicidal thoughts like those sometimes
care to share?

i mean i would never commit suicide, i like living. it was just a weird thought i had
>>
Got a hand job from best friend (man) i did't likei kinfda liked it but i also into puss puss does it mean Bi??
>>
>>676610990
I like living too. It was just one night, 5 years ago, when I was 17. It was the night after the FBI raided my house. I wanted to end my life so badly that I had the gun up to my head. Then I thought of my parents, my brothers and sisters, and my friends, and so i decided to not do it. And here i am.
>>
>>676611122
I mean i got a hondjob from him i i kinda liked it but i also like women mean BI?
>>
>>676611122
>>676611344

So you kinda liked it, but you also say you like puss, so it may mean bi. But it all depends on what you think your orientation is.
>>
>>676610880

>person is being disrespectful and hurtful to people I love
>regardless, people I love would be devastated if the cunt dies

So I might have fucked up the initial sentence. It's not about people "not finding out" whereas it is more so about how to deal with the fallout of the person not existing anymore.
>>
>>676611280
>my parents, my brothers and sisters, and my friends, and so i decided to not do it.

they kept your will to live eh? what if you had no family? would you be here now?

i also have people who care for me but i am too stupid to realise that and i wouldn't want to take myself away from them
>>
>>676611280

>It was the night after the FBI raided my house

Cheese pizza?
>>
>>676608602
curious, OP you a real psychiatrist? or just in the mood for a group therapy session?
>>
Okay, I really love my girlfriend but i get so irritated at her when she does just the slightest thing wrong
I also like to see her cry
>>
I'm still in love with my ex-fiance. We are basically terrible for one another and my friends and family hate her. We have two children. I can't imagine my life without her. I don't hate myself enough to get back together with her.
>>
I#m just depressive af and getting kicked out from my parents soon. Else im just fine..
>>
just broke up with my girlfriend and I'm having mixed feelings I mean I know it's for the better but I suppose I miss the attachment the relationship was toxic but I just fear that I'll never find someone again
>>
I am huge fagott but everyone around think i am the manliest piece of iron ever , (mainly cuz i am tall and bulky)and i know my friends would stop talking to me if i said anything besides , i live in a small town so secret dating is off the table
>>
>>676611572
Oh, I understand. Is this person being physically hurtful? If it would be bad to the people that you love, and you care about them being happy, I would say don't do it. I don't know how to make them not care about that person.

>>676611738
>what if you had no family?
I would have definitely done it. It was all thanks to them that I am still alive. And, at the risk of sounding like a fag, you have us. we are happy to talk to you.

>>676611821
yes, cheese pizza. I've never had a real life problem, but I was on the wrong part of the deep web, one thing led to another, and bam.

>>676611945
No, I am not a real psychologist, I was just feeling shitty and I wanted others who felt the same way to feel better.

>>676612035
It might not be a healthy relationship for either of you. You like to see her cry, sure, but do you think she feels the same?

>>676612212
Ah, the still in love with ex problem. this is a simple answer: if you don't love her, don't hurt yourself by getting back together.

more answers soon.
>>
>>676608602
I often have fantasies of killing the entire world. I just think we would all be better off dead.

Did you know if you destroy enough oxygen producing lifeforms a purple poisonous gas produced by bacteria that hate oxygen will rise from the sea and kill everything?
>>
File: 1459103583586.png (46 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459103583586.png
46 KB, 1200x1000
I am an antisocial misanthropist with absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever and i wish i was dead every single day. I want to believe things will change but that dream gets further and further every day.
>>
>>676612610
Dummy, I bet you'd be surprised what your friends would accept. If they stop hanging out with you, you can get new friends.... faggot friends.
>>
>>676608602
then gtfo op
>>
>>676612035
Ur a sadist. I'm the same way. I loved my girlfriend but she was just so stupid and annoying sometimes. I secretly liked hurting her a lot when we were messing around.
>>
>>676612696
We really love eachother i am sure about that, but i always try to make her cry, just push her a little bit over the edge
We have a great relationship though and a good sexlife
>>
>>676611122
No, having your cock stroked feels good, now, if you were attracted to the male figure, you would be bisexual.
>>
GF broke up with me a month ago and have basically no friends elsewise. I realise I was probably too clingy or whatever. Basically spend my days lurking /b/ and playing vidya
>>
>>676612993
Yeah not a sadist man, just a guilty pleasure
>>
File: pepe.png (65 KB, 1092x1037) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
65 KB, 1092x1037
>>676608602
well, I have pedophillla but I dont enjoy it...It makes me miserable and im 2scared to actually tell any therapist this irl

I dont know what to do
>>
>>676612503
I just broke up with my gf, same exact feelings. I just ignore them,but I know that's not exactly healthy. Our relationship was bad, and I don't want to get together again. So, just put her out of your mind. It's hard, I know, but you can do it. I believe in you.

>>676612610
Another easy one. If you are gay, don't be afraid of what others think of you. You're tall and bulky, what are the haters gonna do, fight you? Be yourself. This isn't high school, where people judge you every second. Just be gay. Nothing to fear.
>>
i hate being white

is reverse vitiligo contagious or is there a way i can contract it? like mail order or something.

aside from the... any suggestions on getting use to being white?
>>
I feel like I never really wake up in the mornings. Everything's so hazy and insignificant to me, it gives me anxiety. Depressed NEET who is very scared of the world I didn't ask to be a part of . Don't know what to do. I think I need to get my head checked.
>>
>>676608602
I don't know how to describe this, but I feel like my mind is trapped in solitary confinement
>>
>>676608602
I'm haunted by the face of a man I killed on deployment.
>>
Writing more responses, trying to keep up. Talk with each other, too guys.
>>
>>676613287
Do you feel the way I do with your girlfriend? Or are you more about emotional pain?
>>
ok /b/ this is gonna be really long, but i need some help maybe

>be me, 4-8 or something

>part of a huge family

>always left alone and ignored by family because I guess I was the youngest, worst at playing games, worst to interact with etc.

>always played by myself as a result, had great imagination

>couldn't play with friend from school cause mum didn’t want me to

>be 9

>homeschooled for 2 years, cant interact with people anymore without being a bit weird - completely unaware of this though

>completely isolated too, talk to minimal amount of people

>be 11, start school again

>make friends but still the kinda weird one

>was bullied a little but got over it

>stuff's normal I guess

>be 12

>fall in love with this boy

>was devoted unconditional love

>probably wasn’t love, more like infatuation

>there was a mixture of respect in that love or infatuation though

> liked him not necessarily because he was cute or whatever, but because I felt like made up for what I lacked

>meanwhile I start getting really close to one of my bros (b) who is caring towards me for once

>he's 20 at the time and a bit socially awkward but I really appreciate his presence

>after a while he starts to molest me

>didn't know how to react really, he was really horny I think
> be 13, still adore that guy, something that really keeps me going

>literally unconditional devoted love 

>be 14, brother still molests me

>he would do it when no one was around

>haven't told anyone, ashamed

>still adore this guy though, makes life worthwhile

>he shows hints he may be into me too

>people who made me happy leave one by one

>he leaves

>I’m pretty sure he knows I’m into him

>have a quite satisfying and nice departure to each other in the most subtle way possible

>everything suddenly goes

cont.
>>
OP, I'll bite.

I've always had issues with making friends. I come from an abusive family, and it's highly probable that most of it it's because my grandmother is a non diagnosed clinical narcissist. I tend to rationalize everything, and I have bouts of depression every couple months or so, with suicidal thoughts. My guess is that both my parents have mental conditions and they basically shouldn't have procreated ever.

I've gone to psychologists before, and they have done nothing to help me . One basically tried to give me "shock treatment" when I was suicidal and feeling like shit by pretty much using verbal abuse, and the other one pretty much said I was some sort of "Edgar Allan Poe" and that somewhat changing anything about myself would be a loss. Truthfully, I just want to stop feeling like shit for little to no reason, besides feeling stranded in the middle of nowhere speaking a language nobody speaks. My life has been pretty hard as it is.

I'm an INTP, if that is of any use.
>>
When I was young. Maybe 13 I was very tempted to molest 8 year old girls. I used to find cp on tor and masturbate to it. I've changed since then. I think it was a phase, but I regret those decisions every single day of my life. I consider suicide often but never act on it.

Whenever I go outside I am scared that at any moment bullets will rip through my chest for no reason at all. I am extremely paranoid and often lose trust in those close to me. I think they are trying to slight me or cheat me. Sometimes I get scared that I have been led on for my entire life by these people.
>>
>>676613311
>I have pedophillla but I dont enjoy it

then stop fucking little kids then, christ man it's not hard
>>
>>676612808
DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. ALSO ARE YOU FROM THE WAIFU THREADS?
>>
>>676613708

>waves of sadness ensues, looking back on it, I know it was a form of depression but at the time I thought I was just a little sad from him being gone entirely from my life

> whenever I remember the years with him in my life it's always sunny and perfect

>still have friends who appreciate me I guess but I can’t really form a relationship with them, a bit one sided for them

>grateful for them nevertheless

>become emotionally inept in the sense that I couldn't feel anything at all, not even embarrassment or guilt - learned to fake emotions

>this phase went away after a few months, I think my body just kinda shut down after all the sadness I was feeling

>I think I fixed it by 'fake it till you make it' - faking emotions became a habit until I really believed them
>however, I see now that much of this was purely out of the perspective of depression and most of the stuff they did was to intentionally or subconsciously isolate me, but because that’s how I ‘wanted’ to received it

>be 15, finally tell mum my brother is molesting me

>the last time he molested me was on my 15th birthday, it was a shit day anyway

>she tells me it’s my fault but also his

>she was middle eastern and me showing the original affection to my brother - so that he could sexualise me - is considered bad and makes it my fault

>tells him to stop thankfully

>he does, mum puts a lock on my door

>but I'm always blamed for things, mum gets angry at me often

>mum also starts to get ill - nearly had a heart attack

>even though my mum was a bit harsh sometimes, I still loved her more than anything and I got scared

cont.
>>
>>676613873
Pedophiles dont fuck kids, retard. Child rapists do.
>>
>>676608602
I'm the most out-going, most lovable, charming guy during social events, but when i'm on my own in my room i feel depressed. nobody has a clue. maybe because i wish i was always in social events, with people ya know?
>>
>>676612696

>Oh, I understand. Is this person being physically hurtful? If it would be bad to the people that you love, and you care about them being happy, I would say don't do it. I don't know how to make them not care about that person.

Not physically hurtful, but a major fucking obstacle in the way of happiness. The trick is, were that anon gone, I don't know whether it would pass with time or just be a constant pain. Either way, I'm just venting. I won't risk killing anybody.

>>676613462

From this entire feels thread, thank you for making me feel anger. Of all the palpable problems you come out with SJW or troll bullshit. I hope you burn.
>>
>>676613706
I don't like hurting her physically, just mentally
I Just make her feel bad or pretend i'm maf at her so she starts crying
I do like it when she cries during anal because it hurts too much, it get me diamonds
>inb4 you're an asshole
>>
My friend got raped this weekend, I'm thinking about posing his profile to /b/. Is vengeance and ruining his life worth it? My friend just wants to let it go, but I want to cut this guy's dick off and make him eat it.

Just want some advice
>>
>>676614042

>at this point I'm never happy and only feel bad emotions like anger, sadness or regret

>depressed I guess, never thought I would be like this in my life

>just wanted to disappear without the pain or trouble of suicide

>talked to my mum about how I felt like I was always belittled and patronised by my brothers and sister

>she showed sympathy but never did anything to stop it

>she mentions my bro molesting me and blames me for it entirely, nothing was his fault apparently

>get excruciatingly sad

>atleastitriedtofixit.jpg

>made it known to family in an outburst how I hated that they treated my life like a joke
>said I was overreacting and I should appreciate how nice my life was compared to theirs

>sister proceeds to complain how hard her life was when she was younger, like how her (and my) brother's would make fun of and bully her

>still wouldn't dare tell anyone my brother molested me so I had to apologise to her

>whatever, they apologise as well but still do it

>stopped giving a fuck about them, accepted my isolation

>feel sadder than ever

>stuff starts to get a little better

>find a passion in physics and decide I should start studying it

>reading books and books on it

>particularly space, dark matter etc.

>sis asks what I want to study out of the blue

>mention physics and maths, she indirectly says I’m too dumb to do it 

>tells me I’m being naive
>whatever.jpg

>time skip to now

>felt like my depression was finally going away, bad shit kept happening but I got over them I guess

>>
>>676613487
Stop thinking so much about it. You're making problems when there aren't any. Chill bro, yeah you were put here without your knowledge or will but all of us were, stop busting your head over irelevant things. I know it's not as simple as flicking a switch but once you understand what I am saying you will automatically realize and be better.
>>
>taking antidepressants
>must take it at night
>exhausted as fuck during the day
>can't take it in the morning because it makes me sleepy
>why can't I just hibernate?
>>
File: 1457465798444.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1457465798444.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
>>676608602
i like to dress up as Goliath
not everybody thinks that its cool, but i finally met a girl who thinks im a 10/10 would bang like bam in my Goliath suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSPe8dIJEtw
>>
>>676613462
>i hate being white

It sucks you don't enjoy being the smartest, wealthiest, and most attractive race of humans on the earth.
>>
>>676614399
I'm pretty sure by definition you are a sadist. Try squeezing her arm way too hard during sex next time. I gauruntee you will love it. Just do it real quick and apologize.
>>
I'm Muslim . ok so I live in belguim. I dunno why but I'm very moderate but everyone keeps on calling me an extremist at school.one time the police interrogated me after someone said tht I support Isis even though I don't ,even my friends are saying shit like oh you're gonna be a terrorist in 10 years. All this shit is driving me crazy I never said anything like tht I have family members in Yemen who died cuz of terrorist attacks
.and now I have no friends and I feel like I wanna be a terrorist sometimes.
>>
>>676614529

>mum frequently mutters to herself that no one in this family is bad, bro (b) isn’t a bad person, he didn't mean it etc.

>I think she needs to persuade to herself that she didn't fail at raising one of her kids and also the whole typical parent 'my child's an angel' thing

>been working hard like I always have in my life

>one time, someone actually recognised it and said I should relax and take a break, I was a brilliant student and deserve credit for what I've done so far with my life

>feel like crying when they said that, realised I just wanted to be appreciated
>knew my parents loved me but they always acted so unbothered by me that I just felt so alone

>because I've always faked it in front of people no one knows how I feel

>not even my family knows after telling them - they probably thought it was a phase

>I still hope the depression is a phase

>can’t even talk about it to my closest friends

>tried to talk to mum again about how I've been feeling that day but she just tells me that it's all my fault, I’m a disgusting child etc.
>she brings up me being molested indirectly

>she does this often when I decide talk to her

>says that no one in the house is a pervert but that everything that's happened to me is my fault only, I was asking for it from what I wear

>when I was 12 I wore hoodies and tracksuit bottoms at home

>still do sometimes but also wear leggings or shorts

>says I am and was being provocative to my brother

>felt utter emptiness when she spoke to me

>can’t even feel sad anymore, but tears just started flowing

>great.jpg

>I get over it though, like everything else in life

>however, mum has been and is becoming more and more I'll
>has the symptoms of Parkinson's but that's not it

>being on statins after her heart attack has destroyed her and her left side won’t stop shaking

>watch her get weaker and weaker everyday

cont
>>
I have a cuck fetish. Save me.
>>
>>676614529

Where's the father?
>>
im a piece of shit,lack motivation and everything i try to attempt bores me in the end. i stopped going to my college classes then dropped them midterm, im worried i will have to pay the school money
>>
>>676614435
You wanna post the rapists info here? I'd seek out personal vengeance, much more satisfying. Seriously, cut his dick off. Then he can't rape. Stick a foreign object in his ass too.
>>
>>676608602
i have many great friends but still feel lonley
>>
how the fuck an i stop procrastinating? its seriously hard to stop i should be working now instead im here
>>
>>676608602
I'm a male and mostly submissive in serious discussions with others, but when I'm alone I can think as a fuc***g alpha, how can I get that kind of thinking in every situation? (I'm also a 1 year in delay w/ university and study is real heavy and I always think that this is kind of the problem)
>>
>>676612743
So, your fantasies are actually quite normal compared to others. Hell, I think about killing the whole world sometimes. However, there is nothing I can do about it. That's just the reality of it. Sorry for not being very helpful here.

>>676612808
Ok, If you say you have no redeeming qualities, you will have no redeeming qualities. Search within yourself. There has to be something you're good at. You are willing to put yourself out there to some random stranger on 4chan, so you must be somewhat social. If you really wish you were dead, then I might not be the right guy to talk to. And don't give up on that dream. In an earlier post, I said I was on the verge of killing myself. Then, things got better. That dream may seem far now, but you'll be surprised when, one day, it falls right into your lap.

>>676613180
Look at one of my responses above.

>>676613311
I have pedophillia too... i don't like it either. I also can't tell a therapist. One thing you can do, is if you ever have urges, fap to loli. It's better than cp, and that's better than the real thing. Don't give up.

>>676613487
This is a common sign of severe depression. You mentioned depression, but this is serious. You should reach out for help with a real, qualified therapist. If you need to talk, we're here.

>>676613656
Killing someone is a big deal. It tends to stick with you. You probably have PTSD, no? It may not ever go away. But if the face ever goes into your thoughts, push it out. distract yourself. Sorry, I don't have any personal experience with this sort of thing.

>>676613708
I'll get to yours in a second, this one is super serious.
>>
>>676614952
No i'm pretty sure i am not a sadist or anything, liking something a little bit you are not supposed to isn't that bad.
I don't think i will like squeezing her arm, but i will give it a try
>>
>>676615074

>talk to her about what she says to me about the abuse being my fault

>she seems surprised, as though she wasn’t aware about anything she's been doing

>feel only sympathy for her due to her state

>says she been an awful mother and she's sorry, she starts to cry

>feel bad now, start to cry also
>feel dead to everyone

>I realise I have been getting excruciatingly lonely

>dissatisfied with a lack of social life I've always seemed to have

>probably stemmed from when I was younger and my mother’s attitude to me spending time with friends

>much of the time I spend with my friends seems to be the worst and most boring conversations ever

>always me directing conversation or trying to liven up the mood

>getting bored and irritated of them now

>realise I’m like them because with normal people I can’t contribute well to a conversation making me irrelevant

>suddenly at random, start speaking to this kid from class

>he's more or less a friendless, unattractive nerd

>he's the best person ever

>spoken to him but was never really friends with him

>introduces me to his surprisingly normal out of school friends

>go out with them and him more often and go out every day together we can

>force myself to be social, brighten up, talk about the most stupid and pointless irrelevant stuff

>suddenly capable of socialising

>making more friends at school

>old friends are still pretty boring

>it all feels forced, but like the emotions I used to fake, I know it will soon become a part of me and I can finally be normal
>I begin to open up more, talk to my new friend about how my bro used to molest me

>he says he used to be physically assaulted by his sis as well

>he's the only person, aside from my mum that I can truly trust

>talk to him about all my problems, love wise, friend wise, family problems etc.

>still feel a soul crushing, black abyss kind of sadness

cont
>>
>>676614573
I've heard it all before but I fixate really hard on this, I have been improving but today was bad. Thanks for reminding me though.
>>
>>676615100
My bf has the same fetish but we never do it. We keep fantasy in fantasyland because he gets jealous after. He just likes the idea of me being a dirty slut.
>>
Explain the two factor theory in your own words
>>
>>676615573

>shit suddenly goes downhill
>my sis and bro (a) get into a fight in the car, me and other bro (b) just stay silent and leave them to each other
>sister gets extremely offended after what my bro (a) says, and essentially implies she is going to hell
>she later, while my family is out at my uncle's 60th, explodes at me
>it started by her sending her, I don't know what he is anymore -ex or bf maybe? - to go into my room and take everything she has ever given to me as a gift at any point in my life
>gorightahead.jpg
>she takes my school bag which I needed the next day and at this point it's too late to get another one
>literally the only thing that moderately provoked me, to which barely did
>address her as to why she is being so bitter and salty to me
>apparently I'm not being loyal to her by not intervening in that argument her and bro (a) had earlier on
>she starts moaning about stuff I couldn't, really and truly, give a single shit about
>which is why I stopped listening to her at many points leaving me with 'no' come back
>bet she thought she had a valid point or something, which I find still moderately humorous
>all in all she says how hard her life is and all these pressures she has, she's suicidal etc.
>but she goes on and on how my life is just clear sailing
>began to piss me off, she always goes on about this and I’m sick and tired of it
>I think I must have become desperately angry or something but I proclaim that I've been abused when I was younger to get some sort of pity, perhaps it is something I just craved
>that man, her ex or bf or whatever, let's call him douchestain, is present
>he starts crying for some reason, that very thought still pisses me off (which will be explained)
>anyway, my sis goes on to say how she's also been abused by a different bro
>we hug and stuff
>deep down hated every second of it
>immediately told my mum privately as soon as they came home
>knew telling my sis and douchestain was a grave mistake

cont.
>>
>>676614345
When my father died, It was constant pain. Many people hated him, but what mattered is that the pain still lived on. No one would forget about them soon.
>>
>>676614435

Rapists are scum and thus are void of all human decency. I don't know whether /b/ will take the bait and "ruin" his life, but any kind of retribution wouldn't be vengeance - it would be justice.
>>
>>676610417
Isn't that what they call "the call of the void"? Like that feeling when you're somewhere near a high ledge for example and have this thought "If I did one more step I'd die." I think having those kinda thoughts from time to time is quite "normal"
>>
>>676615100
What kind of people are cucks? Like do they hate themselves and get a kick out of having their woman fucked?
>>
>>676615774

almost finished

>not long my sister begins to explode at my parents because she is so emotionally unstable
>she says stuff like 'how could you just sweep this under the carpet'
>sending harsh texts to my dad
>how are my parents relevant?
>all of a sudden she threatening me saying she call the police about my bro (b) who at this point, I hugely love more than her, about what he's done to me
>she says she'll call my current school, she'll call the new school I got into and everyone about what happened to me
>she'll make sure people only see me as an abused child
>she'll put me in a foster home
>she'll destroy me
>shell destroy my bro
>she'll destroy my family, my parents
>she said she'll make sure the world knows how everyone in this family are hypocrites
>I came down when she was arguing with my parents, my mum left and saw me
>mum looked destroyed
>she begun hitting herself in her face and told me 'I've never hit myself in these 30 years I've been here. I came here alone, my family is all I have and now it's being taken away from me'
>followed by the fact that it is because I had told my sis about my past
>this is the only thing I have ever truly regretted in life
>everyday I wish I could take it back and just have taken her stupid, emotionally unstable shit
>I tell her that I lied about the whole thing, and I will continue to tell her that until I die
>bro (a) at the end of the argument is in tears and apologies to her
>my mum begins to cry to my sis begging her to stop, she wants our family to stay together
>I have to leave at this point because I'm also crying
>leave the house for a few hours without telling anyone where I was going
>as I leave I see my mum on her knees praying in front of a statue of our lady
>her posture was that of someone begging, not praying
>I'm so utterly crushed
>why did I say that?
>apparently my sis agreed to not say anything

one more maybe after this
>>
>>676615234
I'm in the same spot. I rushed into it and I'm still a stupid kid that is having a hard time transitioning into adulthood. Scary shit man.
>>
>>676615870

It's called "L'appel du Vide" or the call of the void. It's when you get the urge to, as you said, jump from a high place or push someone into a train or whatever. They're pretty average and nothing too worrying
>>
I feel like multiple persons in a single body. I've been diagnosed with some disorders like anxiety and depression but I feel different every single day. Some days I wonder if I really have these illnesses or something else. I go from being happy to sad. A nice person to a bad person. Aa confident person to a person who cant look at anyone cause he feels so ugly. And all these fucking racing thoughts aint helping Cant tell shit to my therapist because of my social anxiety. I am going insane I promise you
>>
>>676615870
interesting. i hope they are normal. that reassures me a little
>>
>Grew up in religious, homophobic family
>Turn 20, college is cool
>Meet this young freshwoman
>Fast foward 6 months, best friend I ever had
>One day have a dream, just one of those nuts ones where you fly and make Salvador Dalí happy in general. When I'm about to wake up, friend shows up in dream, we eat a cake in kiss
>Kek, just a dream
>Same day, I see best friend and heart races
>fuckme.jpg
>That was 8 months ago
>I have no doubt I'm in love for best friend
>Friend is in a serious relationship
>I can't date anyone
>I can't face myself in the mirror
>I can't face my family
>I want to tell my parents that I need a psychologist, but I can't tell them the reason

What do /b/?
>>
I'm so smart when I'm alone but I get stupid when talking to people and I always think of good arguments when its too late. so frustrating.
>>
I'm addicted to porn and I think it has ruined my chances of ever being with a sweet q.t 3.14 or having a normal sex life / relationships.
>>
>>676615452
I am seeking help and taking anxiety meds. Thank you for being here. I lost all my friends and girlfriend after highschool.
>>
>>676616051

>still going tell her I lied, and I will willingly face any repercussions of it
>this was all because bro (a) said she will go to hell
>because I didn't defend her
>because I fell for her emotional fragility
>even though on our family New Year’s resolution, we all agreed that if two people were having an argument, no one else would get involved - this was under my sis' specific request
>apparently when it comes to her, she's special and needs to be defended
>even though she provoked the entire argument anyway
>she's says she'd never dream of condemning of saying someone will go to hell
>but she can easily destroy my entire family's life without hesitation
>she calls us hypocrites
>my dad had a private conversation with her and even cried to her saying how much he loved her
>you know shit is bad when your dad cries
>things calm down in the house a little
>still regret uttering those words everyday
>I begin to fit the pieces of this jigsaw puzzle together of what’s happening behind the scenes
>douchestain has been provoking my sis
>it essentially his fault my sis is an emotional wreck in the first place
>I’m pretty sure he subliminally blackmails her in to staying with him
>on many occasions he has threatened my sis with destroying her career, the same threat she threw at me and my family
>he's been winding her up to explode at my parents
>I can't trust him, even for a moment that he knows about what happened to me
>literally live in fear of him
>he feels no guilt and I know it
>my family is pretty much all he has aside from the limited and small amount of distant friends he has
>yet he's destroying it
>he wasn't the brightest
>he has been and pretty much still is physically abusive to my sister
>fucking douchestain
>talked to my friend about everything, he's managed to make smile even so
>really treasure him
>he begins to cut/damage wires in the piano in my house which bro (a) and I play and love

almost done
>>
>>676612302
You know where you're gonna stay yet? Would you prefer to stay at home?
>>
>>676615562
Yay! Do you like getting hit in bed?
>>
>>676613656
>>676615452
I'm used to firefights of at least 200-300+ meters.
It's uncomparable when you do it in CQC.
>>
>>676614435
In this situation? yes. vengeance is totally worth it. Rape is an inexcusable crime. Make his life hell.

>>676615038
If you wanna be a terrorist, you should seek professional help. Your friends arent helping either. get new friends, go to therapy. Get help. Don't end up dead.

>>676616051
This is an extremely long story. I may not be the right person to help here. professional help is better. Sorry.

>>676616192
Social anxiety is crippling. I have it too, and thats why my therapist doesn't know anything about me. However, I don't know how to help you. is there someone you can trust that you can tell this to?

>>676616411
Have you tried getting together? you might be surprised how it works out. Porn can't stop you. be the man (or woman) you want to be.
>>
>>676616538

final one

>he thinks we don't know
>it's obviously douchestain
>the worst part is my mum was severely affected by the incident
>the shaking has become increasingly worse, she has become extremely ill and weak
>she couldn’t leave the house for a little while and had to always be assisted by my dad for the next few days or so
>the neurologist said it was because of stress
>my mum came to talk to me
>about everything
>she said this nun had died on Easter Sunday
>and she told me that she wished it was her that died
>she said she suffers so much from her shaking and illness
>the doctors don't know what to do with it
>but she said that everyone contributed to what happened, and not just me
>my mum understands
>finally
> why did I say that?
>if only I didn’t say it
>It's like my sis and douchestain are a ticking time bomb
>they have so much power over everyone in my family
>the fact he cried about what happened to me disgusts me so utterly much because he is doing something that will devastate me more than ever
>he cries because I was hurt
>but he’s hurting me more than ever now
>the most annoying part is that he is too dumb and blind to see that
>I know douchestain has been to court numerous times, mostly in homophobic remarks or general homophobia
>I know that if there’s one more incident and he's in prison
>I can probably snake him out
>I need him to leave this family
>he doesn't belong here
>he has no heart
>but will he even be in prison that long?
>he'll just come straight back
>and torture us even further
>I almost want him to attack me so I can get a restraining order on him
>so he'll have to leave this family alone
>but if I do then he might tell people
>I could just wait and hope that he'll keep his mouth shut
>but he's so unreliable and emotionally fickle
>he could change his mind at any minute
>I just need him to be gone
>please

/b/ please help me get out of this, advice, anything really
>>
File: 0.jpg (66 KB, 632x474) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
66 KB, 632x474
sometimes i get these crazy urges that i feel like i almost can't resist that make me want to kill myself, like just stick a screwdriver in my brain or cut my chest open or shoot myself and hurt everything.
>>
>>676615717
no
>>
>>676610049
dubbs=no longer sad
>>
>>676616192
I used to be that was. I think you're desperately searching for your own identity. Just read some Bhuddism books and look into Alan Watts. Once you realize there is no self you can start from scratch. PS everyone is worried they're going insane.
>>
>>676616876
I was too busy writing to read the whole story, can you give me a summary? I don't mean to belittle what happened, but I was writing.
>>
>>676616895
Intrusive thoughts such as those are actually not uncommon, however if you have them too regularly or you get too fixated or too tempted to do it you should talk to a shrink or take yourself out of the situatuion
>>
>>676616656
Yeah i really do, also like being chocked
But my girlfriend is always a little bit scared of hurting me in bed
I like more kinds of humiliation though, like getting pissed on and facesitting.
>>
>>676616774

long story person here

it's not the psychological help i need here
its the the solution to the problem

the story is pretty long, sorry about that
>>
>>676617220
I want to read it, but things keep coming in. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>676615938
I don't even know. When it first appeared in tiny amounts, I definitely hated myself but now my self confidence is much better. Part of it is seeing my wife in ecstasy and being attracted to her being slutty, but most of it is definitely the humiliation.
>>
>>676616156
im very scared, i just dont know how to move forwards
>>
>>676608602
I dont even know why im posting this bc it probably wont help but whatever.

my "best friend" basically used me for sex im thinking, and I didnt even realize it at the time.

We've known each other for 10yrs. I recently came out as mtf trans and started transitioning, and of course he was one of the first that I told.

One day at a party he says to me that he loved me and has for a while but was afraid i wasnt into guys so he didnt say anything until then, i told him I had feelings for him too, and we ended up having sex after talkin for a while.

He's in a relationship, and they fight constantly and hes always complaining, and miserable, he says he cant stand her anymore and I let him know if/when they split, hit me up, that I'd love to be with him.

Found out recently that she left him after a fight, and he never told me. Hes trying to save their relationship or some shit as far as i can tell. He also barely ever even talks to me anymore, when before we would talk about nothing all the time and hang out regularly.

I just cant get over the fact that he would toss our friendship aside for something so petty, and to mislead me as well. halp /b/ ?
>>
i think my emotional detatchment from people is perhaps some emotional repression from my first break up, yet i find that while it bothers other people, i don't find it a hinderance and don't see any reason to change...
>>
>>676617201
Hell yeah you're my kinda guy. Just have your girlfriend slap you as hard as she can. The more it hurts the better. It just makes you pound that shit 67 tomes harder.
>>
Hey guys, I need help, I think...

>Going to Sweden today
>Party all week end with friends because of my departure
>There was a girl, we drank and danced together
>mfw I'm drunk
>mfw she's drunk
>it was hot between us
>Best week end of my life ever
>fast forward now
>talk with a friend of her
>"She's in love with someone dude"
>Friend also said
>"Unfortunably not with me"
>She added me on Facebook
>Don't have the guts to talk to her

I've been thinking about her since sunday...
I don't wanna talk to her because bros before hoes and because it seems she's taken...
But why did she added me on Facebook?
>>
>>676608901
Ping pang poom
>>
>>676617127

no problem, i realized how long it was as i was writing it out too

essentially my sis and her ex? found out i was molested when I was younger

they're too emotionally unstable and fickle to trust them with that info

they will ruin my entire family and probably end up killing my mum due to her illness because of the stress they've inflicted on her

it's mostly because of my sis' ex (or whatever he is, he just lingers in this family). Pretty sure he is psychotic in some way and is basically black mailing my family about it as he's done to my sis numerous times

I need to reverse time somehow and undo what i've said to protect my family.
Or find another way to get past him by removing his existence entirely from my family
>>
I have a weird attraction to psychopaths (girls). I get really turned on when I see an attractive female torture, kill or rape someone. Remembering seeing a video where a girl killed her whole family and I wanted to have sex with her on the table next to her dead family so badly. My parents where alcoholics but I didnt get abused or something, so I dont know why Ihave this attraction.
>>
>>676617713
Haha yeah, I try to make her slap me as hard as she can, and she tries
She's a really nice girl and i'm happy i have her in my life
>>
>>676617605
Me either. It just seems so pointless, no edgyness intended. I don't even like playing the guitar anymore. Just thinking that I'm gonna go to work every day six days a week till I die sounds like a life sentence in some kind of subservient prison.
>>
File: chromosome.jpg (35 KB, 552x529) Image search: [Google]
chromosome.jpg
35 KB, 552x529
>>676617155
first person i've told my stuff to, thanks /b/ro.

anyway, add to the mix 10+ yrs emotional abuse by muh dad, the complete fuck-up of my first emotionally meaningful relationship with ANYONE(i mean the first good feelings i had ever had) at 14, persistent ptsd, a couple suicide attempts, living in a shithole baltic state where psych. assistance is absurdly expensive, inability to form meaningful friendships, and quite possibly borderline personality disorder, I feel like i have to tell you that it is really nice to just be able to vent.
thanks.

lately i've had to drink before going to sleep because panic attacks about me amounting to nothing and my family hating me keep me up.

hope yer doing well, m80
>>
this just happened like an hour ago, i'm so pissed at myself

>be me
>amerifag uni student
>severe autism, but I work very hard to suppress it, somehow achieve qt gf
>i come home from work, she is watching jeopardy
>hankypanky.vid
>boner.jpg
>alex trebek says "this character from Lord of the Rings calls the ring in the title his precious"
>autism unleashed

I am licking her lady parts at this point

>i say with her clitoris firmly in my mouth "gollum"
>say gollum in the gollum voice
>she sighs, gets up immediately
>goes for a run, hasn't come back yet
>still boner.jpg
>feelsbadman
>>
>>676616876

Well my dear kebab (lady?) you are a fucking mess. Not only is your situation shit, your entire family is also shit. You are also suffering from extreme Stockholms Syndrome as you are still feeling empathy for the family that has tortured you and treated you like a fucking animal (which is common in mudslimes no doubt).

But without being disrespectful and without being a total asshole, leave. Just leave. Let those fuckers die in the grave they dug themselves in. Your mother even, before the illness, was a total fucking bitch. Your brothers are rapist cunts and your sister is an unstable idiot.

Rob them. Get a plane ticket. Run. Your future there is servitude and pain.
>>
>>676617916
Just talk to her.
You obviously both had a good time.
>>
>>676614435
Are you sure she was actually raped? I find it odd that she wants to "let it go"? What happened?
>>
>>676618140
exactly what i think, i used to play the piano almost everyday but now i just cant get into the groove anymore and i refuse to be a wage slave
>>
Therapists can't help this, but I was wondering if milk helps a spicy asshole. I ate 2 habaneros and a jalapeno today and my asshole feels like flames and razor blades are shooting out of it at 350 mph.
>>
>>676618492
Kek. You probably turned her off with that voice and also she probably felt like you weren't paying any attention to her. Even though I'm sure you were. No idea how to rectify the situation though.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1024x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1024x533
I want to verbally and emotionally rip someone to shreds

I hate, hate seeing freaks get gibmedats and college degrees yet still say I'm fucking privileged

I lowkey want a major disaster or something to occur, just so non-conformity isn't an option.

Fall in line, don't act out, or you'll be punished

If I have to be trapped in a dead end job with no freedom, than so should everyone else
>>
>>676619062
but how do accept myself for who I am?

I do nothing illegal, but will still be killed for it.

I know how gays feel back in the 50s now
>>
a brain injury is a weird thing old memories pop into my head.
>>
>>676618499

that made me smile oddly enough

funnily enough my family aren't mudslime at all, although my mother of course still is culturally "muslim" my dad is far from that as well.

i know for a fact i don't have Stockholms syndrome: i would leave if i could instantly but I don't have enough money too. But i'm getting amazing grades which means i can get out and never come back hopefully.

Any other temporary solutions otherwise?
>>
>>676619200

Stop acting like you're 12 and deal with your shit. You talk about people getting gibsmedats but you do nothing to get out of your "dead end job" you fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>676613832
Please help
>>
>>676618559

I would love to do so, but there's a feeling that told me no, not to talk with her.

And since I'm going to Sweden for 3 months, starting to talk with her right now is useless I think...

I don't really know if she had a good time with me, she doesn't remember a lot, as she told our common friend.

Moreover, there was an other story with our group of friends, one of our friend invited a girl for the new year party, and one guy started to flirt with her, and everyone was unhappy and mad at him for that.

Don't want this to happen to me, since I had hard time to find real friends...
>>
>>676619617
What is the point of getting out of a dead end job? Isn't every job a dead end?
>>
>>676619427
i''m loosing my friends one douche moved and another one is kind of being distance.
>>
>>676617678
yep just as i thought this was fucking pointless to post. i should just tell his gf he cheated on her w. me and let their lives go to shit
>>
>>676611122
You're gay man. Just idk suck dicks, pick up chicks, turn tricks. Make money cause you a hoe now.
>>
>>676619688
Its just paranoia and anxiety man. You just have to give things the benefit of the doubt and stop trying to "protect" yourself. You're killing yourself inside living this way. You need to engage in life. Everything is just the way it should be. I promise no one is out to get you.
>>
>>676619062
>>676619238
Don't fap to children dude. You're feeding your addiction. Soon it won't be good enough and you'll try to get the real thing. There are websites you can go on to help you get over this horrible action. Use duck duck go if you're paranoid and look for pedophilia help
>>
>>676619613
Does your family know that that douchebag is abusive to your sister? Maybe work with the family and give some support to your sister and maybe you all make that guy go away. It would at least deal with the stress everyone is under and bring family together a bit to fight the common enemy.
That being said, please don't take my "advice" too seriously. I feel like by posting this I'm doing more harm than good. I honestly don't have this kind of experience and my "plan" looks like a plot for a lame movie even to me.
>>
>>676620195
Thanks anon. I'm trying my best. I have a therapist appointment in a few weeks and I'm hoping I can get medicated because I have no self esteem and I feel like I'm missing out on life
>>
>>676619613

Allright kebab, I'll work with you. But just because I'm slightly drunk and somewhat empathetic to your problems.

Now. How old are you? What country? Can you live without a guardian? What are the other people in your life, aside from your "family"?
>>
>>676619238
OK then your not doing anything immoral. Thoughts are just thoughts. You can't hate yourself for a random chance.
>>676620359
You can try shit like this if it makes you feel better. I think it doesn't work. Wanting Sex is a basic human function. It's damn near impossible to forget that it exists
>>
>>676616876
I was transfixed by your plight. Your entire family situation is toxic, you need to just gtfo. It's only going to end badly.
>>
>>676620359
Thats like telling you not to fap to women
>>
>>676616051
Listen, there0s nothing you did that is wrong here... Your whole family seems very emotionally abusive, as I'm sure you're aware of... So sorry all this shit had to happen to you. But what I can't understand is how you still want to be part of all of this? I could only imagine wanting to run away from all that bs and start a life of my own. tbh you seem extremely, what they call it in psychology, 'resiliant', (maybe read the Wikipedia on resilience, basically it means "tough" in an emotional sense). I can just tell you from my personal experience (emotionally abusive mother) being away from all that pressure and starting to live a life to my own accord was great. I also feel like I very much understand your points about emotions in social situations etc., as you worded these feelings just perfectly... My personal plan right now to deal with this (and I think it could maybe be an option for you): Just be egositc for once, do shit you like to do, that interest you! Go study astrophysics, go travelling, don't do anything productive for a month, speak to your family if you feel like it, or don't if you don't feel like it. And do it for as long as you don't feel guilty about leading your own life anymore!
>>
>>676620583

oh my family is against him entirely. My sister isn't for reasons that escape me entirely.

It's the simple fact that they have leverage over everyone in my family is what stunts us so much.

post whatever you want, it's not like I'm going to act on it immediately anyway
>>
>>676608602
fuckit , i guess its time i open up ..
>be me 23 years old
>had a GF for 5 years from 16 -21
>finished school at 19
>was popular at school alot of friends , party every weekend
>finish school decent grades , decide to not study (we where wealthy)
> going to work for father and start my own bussiness
>dads business sinks
>still got decent money and 10/10 GF , nice car
>all friends move away to go study
>still go to events with GF
>just before 21st birthday GF and i break up
> devistated
>things are BAD now finacially
>have to sell alot of shit
>friends dont know whats happening still think im a rich fag
>have no social life since most friends stay far away now and GF has new guy
>see them maybe twice a year
>no degree and no money
>stay with parents as there is no way i could afford a place on my own
>have no direction
>options are join the military or somehow start a business
>cant do any work here as nobody knows of my financial situation
>only leave the house once a day for gym
>im fucken stuck and im 23 while everybody is enjoying life and im alone all day, parents are gone 90% of time.
>only really understand my sitiuation if you have been wealthy and then have nothin
>its not a "im better than all you" shit
>its the feeling that everything fucked up
>its shame
>>
Hello.
Overwhelming apathy is the only way I can describe myself. Nothing interests me, nothing makes me sad and nothing makes me happy.
I don't hate people, I just don't care. Family members dying does nothing to me. I have no interest in forming any kind of relationship. Even sex is boring.
I can not empathise with anyone. I also seem to lack remorse (I haven't really done anything worthy of remorse, though. Perhaps I should experiment with that).
But the thing I don't understand is why I am not an awful person. Doing good things does not make me feel good, nor do I care if I made someone's day. Also doing bad things doesn't make me feel bad. Why do I do the things I do? What stops me from hurting people. Why aren't I a thief or murder or rapist. It doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>676621554
Are douchestain and your sister trying to extort your family by lording this shit over everyone?
>>
My girlfriend is mentally ill. Borderline personality, bipolar, etc. I should have gone with my gut on this one and all of a sudden we've been living together for half a year and I'm losing my fucking mind. I clean, I cook, I work, consider myself fairly good looking, emotionally available, etc. I'm not a gem, but I try to be a decent human. She's a qt3.14, very intelligent, sometimes fun to be around. These ups and downs are killing me inside.fights, obsessive behavior, extreme jealousy. I feel like I'm being unintentionally emotionally abused by someone I'm too afraid to leave. Somehow this feels like my fault and I feel bad that I've been so worn down that I really can't contribute to this relationship anymore. I no longer feel young, happy, ambitious, etc. Similar experiences?
>>
>>676621700
Go to a community college. You're 23, you've got plenty of time to figure shit out man. Chin up bucko!
>>
>>676620852

I'm in school still, so I am pretty young. Live in England and I am old enough to live on my own legally.

That boy I was talking to is another person in m life. There's also this Scottish guy i occasionally talk to that i get along well with. Have some other friends but their mediocre to say the least. Wouldn't want them to get involved anyway.
>>
>>676617678
thanks for not caring guys. thats exactly what i needed from a fucking therapy thread.
>>
Are all women nowadays some kind of retarded? How comes even the worst ones think they're too good for someone? It's become a joke of how cocky they are...
>>
>>676621386
>>676616876
I'm not a psychologist of course, and taking life advice from the internet more than likely isn't going to happen... But I really feel you would gain a shitton for yourself by talking about all this with a professional! They can help you realise things you wouldn't on your own or with strangers on the nets... You seem like a very thoughtful and nice person, I truly wish you all the best to handle this!
>>
>>676622443
This guy doesn't sound like a very good friend let alone romantic partner. I think you already know you should put that mofo in the rear view.
>>
>>67662244
sounds like that dude was a piece of shit. you just need to know that, YOU, Dont need anyone and you should strive for things that make YOU happy.
>>
>>676622913
Thats the thing is aside from this, ive never once had a problem with anything that he did or does. weve been really close friends for a very long time, longer than any of my other friends have known me, it doesnt make sense to me why someone would play the long con like that if thats what he was doing.
>>
>>676621798

not so much my sis (i think) but definitely douchestain which is why i need some leverage over him too

he also has this savior complex i think with me and my sis to some degree
>>
>>676622443

Your "friend" wanted to bang a tranny. He was disappointed and realized females were better. It's your own damn fault for letting a friend fuck you up the ass you idiot. It's like you learned nothing about being a man while you were one yourself.
>>
>>676622096

Talk to her, in a real serious but calm mood. Tell her what happens thro your mind and tell her you need her to change because you love her. Try to get her to a psicologist.

If she at least doesn't try then i would bail.

This happened with my gf. Maybe she hasn't so much issues like yours but it is similar.

One day I talked to her and told her I was feeling burned and if she continued that I was quiting. Things are changing now but we are both putting effort.
>>
>>676623165
He's probably confused about who he is than you are about this situation. He won't love you if he can't even love himself
>>
>>676616774
>Have you tried getting together?
Well I just meant in general, but thanks for the advice anyway anon. Maybe you're right.
>>
Hey guys, op here. Recaptcha is down on my computer, so I can't respond. Sorry. Keep talking to each other, though. Thanks all.
>>
>>676623199
So they're just doing this to satisfy their own egos? Damn... Hire a PI and dig up dirt on the doucher
>>
I'm 19, I have eczema, at a young age I'd scratch my hands alot, til they bled typically. Now my hands look like a lizard skin. I don't even have an average size dick, I'm small, 4-4.5 inches. I'm short, don't forget to mention chubby. And most importantly I'm a virgin. I don't shower enough, I don't brush my teeth enough, I'm selfish, I'm annoying. Yet I still feel the need to be with someone, whereas I definitely don't deserve anyone. I'm the saddest fucking excuse of a human I know.
>>
>>676622577

i don't exactly need psychological help is the thing though. I'm no longer depressed, and I've more or less realized and solve most of my problems through studying psychology myself along with philosophy.

I was definitely looking for a solution, but most people seem to say is just get out of there, to which, as soon as i can, i will.
It's the best solution I've come across anyway

plus therapy is expensive
>>
Hey i am a Real Nigga From CHIRAQ U Fuckin FatAss Computer Nerds Go OutSide And Get Laid Or Make Bands U Nasty Ass FAGS!!!! Fr U What
The Fuck Is This Website For AnyWayy??
Porn N Shit??? FatAss White Boii Yall Better Watch UR Backk Before I Unload A clip In Yo 600LB ASS nd Im Not Talking Bout No Womens Weekly
Shit Faggot FUCK YO U PUSSY CRACKA ASS BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>676623599

haha maybe, but I'm too poor :(
never thought of that, quite an interesting thought to say the least.

I do have plenty of dirt on him, but I'm afraid it will backfire on me somehow.
>>
>>676623941
10/10 depression cured. I cannot stress enough how helpful this was.
>>
>>676623941
>>
>>676624074
Try to get into his personal email. Be your own PI!
>>
File: 1436822086222.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1436822086222.png
252 KB, 511x428
>>676608602
It's easter break for me and I have nothing to do with myself. I've been fishing since last Friday but the weather is shit and I want to do something else.

I've recently had a birthday and it was the first where I thought "Shit, so I'm actuallygetting old now".

They say the world is built for 18-25 yo males but literally wtf is there to do. I swear I won't spend my only time off in ages playing fucking video games.

Anyone help an anon out? wtf do I do

(don't say join a club ffs I'm not looking for commitment)
>>
>>676622244

So High School I guess? How much longer until you can apply for college abroad? Seriously, focus on finding opportunities to move the fuck out of there. The entire situation is tainted, and all the people from your family sound defective as fuck. Also, where the fuck is the father?

Short term though, talk to your sister. Tell her your future is at stake and if she tells on the family about the abuse, you will be the first one who suffers because of condescending society, dropping grades because of stress and a disillusioned future. If she can't see sense? Last ditch effort is to find some dirt on douchebag or find a way to beat him the fuck up (two bros can do the trick no?) until you finish studies and GTFO of there. After you get even the slightest chance of a future away from them, take it. And don't you look fucking back.
>>
>>676622096
Yup. She finally left me for her meth dealer. Shit is NOT going to improve, life is short, find someone that's as kind to you as you are to them.
>>
>>676624417
I'd say just work on improving yourself. Instead of playing video games go read a book. Hell, come on here and try to help other anons through their shit. You might find it very cathartic
>>
>>676623646
I've had eczema and skin problems my whole life.
Shower twice a day with dove unsented soap. Won't change shit overnight but it's the best thing you can do.
Cortisone creams fuck your skin in the long run. The main thing with any skin disorder, such as eczema, that result in open sores is to keep it clean. It won't heal unless it's clean.
Shower twice a day dove soap.
And stop fucking scratching
>>
>>676624319

He's actually very self aware and deletes all of his messages and emails as soon as he can. He's very obsessive compulsive.

My friend has recently got into hacking so I've got that which is nice. Maybe I'll have a shot at it if he's good enough.
>>
File: 1414941571245.jpg (12 KB, 252x317) Image search: [Google]
1414941571245.jpg
12 KB, 252x317
>>676624709
>work on yourself by reading a book

Come on dude I ain't 5 years old you think I don't read? I'm just looking for some fun.

Any oldfags on here? Wtf did you do before internet, like getting outside and that?
>>
>>676624486

My dad is here and basically has been the only sane person in my entire family. Amazing man i can genuinely say. The only person who isn't messed up in the head as well. I think i didn't mention him because i didn't have any shit on him as well.

I think i can apply abroad in maybe a year or two. Not quite sure. I was intending to go uni abroad too. For now i think i'll spend as much time at friend's houses as possible before i can jump out.

My sis said she wanted justice to what she had experienced and basically shes too thick to actually understand what justice is, which is ironic because she is a very successful lawyer.
>>
>>676624709
Here in my garage
>>
I got a traumatic brain injury ever since then I've thought about what it would be like to take a life. The next year my best friend killed his father and all I want to know is how it felt.
>>
You asked for /b/'s problems.If anyone's here it's beacuse he's a faggot,that's the only,unsolvable problem.
/thread
>>
File: tumblr_lkhhw37Fag1qccb71.jpg (13 KB, 304x382) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lkhhw37Fag1qccb71.jpg
13 KB, 304x382
>>676625687
>>676625338
>>676624417
Dude go ask your dad what people did before the internet for holiday breaks
>>
>>676626245

faggot, you didn't even get the same person to respond to
>>
i have a weird and shitty lovelife sitution right now
>>
I lost my fucking wallet today. Everything in there could be replaced except for a Cubone Pokemon card my wife found while she was in basic training and gave to me. The amount of sentimental value on that is too much to handle. I'm actually still looking for it.
>>
>>676617055
Check'd anon obey
>>
>>676608602
Why can't I do anything right? Why do people even care about me if I continuously fuck things up?
>>
>>676625687

I doubt his sanity if he knew what your brother did to you. Anyway, he's your only ally in this situation since the rest of your family and your "friends" (you're still in High School, you don't know jack shit about friendship) can't be relied upon. Seek emotional and financial support from him until you're able to move out.

And convince that selfish bitch sister to keep her trap shut because her false sense of justice would put you both in deep shit. She can destroy the family all she wants when you move the fuck out and cut all contact with them. Just don't mention that you'll also cut contact with her too because she'll get upset, irrational and...well, you know.
>>
things aren't the same between me and my friend and ive been trying to keep all my jealousy and anger that he has a better life than me kept in but hes starting to notice
>>
>>676627341

Well I caught a fucking STD so get fucked with your emotional drama because my penis actually stings.
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png (14 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png
14 KB, 209x200
>>676608602

Ok OP I'll bite. I have a strong case of apathy towards most emotional issues nowadays. Sometimes I even worry that I don't have the emotion required to maintain a successful relationship (I've been single a month as of typing this - all other relationships have fallen by the wayside).

What do?
>>
History of liking girls, they don't give a shit about me, get over one by moving on to the next. Not great but whatever

Stuck on one for the longest time now, can't get over her. She still has no interest.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 720x960
>>676608602
Tfw all of you have problems just so you can have problems like everyone else to feel normal. All of it is circumstantial and material and animalistic and you should just hurry up and accept yourself. Catch up with the rest of us and argue over trite policies instead, and earn paper that is only worth what we stock in it before we all eventually die. We are all just ants on a space rock after all, quit freaking out so much, it's not important. Your perception of the world is what you make of it. If it sucks, do some drugs or change whatever the fuck it is you're doing till it stops. Who the fuck cares? The answer, no one.
>>
I can't stop running from bees and smelling pennies
>>
I also believe something is wrong with me. I really feel as if I have autism. Physically I am a mess as I have bad hearing, eyesight, a pressed in chest and symptoms of RSI.

But mentally I feel bad. I am easily scared by other people, don't want to do anything, stutter, am often very speechless. I'm very clumsy and such as well.

Maybe I'm just a lazy clumsy sperg.
>>
>>676619722
Dubs
>>
>>676624242
Kek'd
>>
>>676628428

I see your point with my dad, which is fair enough, and I'll do that.

Thanks for the advice, was really appreciated. Made me laugh too. I'll take all of it on board.
>>
I'm so fucking upset all the time and i can't sleep half the week anybody feel the same?
>>
>>676629840

Farewell then little kebab. I hope you find happiness in a shitty world.
>>
>>676608602
I still can't get over some dumb bitch that dumped me.
Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 16

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.