Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

When and why was the last time you cried? Go ahead. No bullying

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 11
File: 1459195674558.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1459195674558.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
When and why was the last time you cried? Go ahead. No bullying allowed in this thread.
>>
>>676562518
I've never seen this Pepe before.
>I'm taking it
>>
After spending months trying to fix shit my wife told me she didn't want to be with me and she wanted a divorce
>>
Grandmother died a month and a half ago, last cried about a month ago while cleaning her apartment out.
>>
File: AWWWW.jpg (124 KB, 999x1024) Image search: [Google]
AWWWW.jpg
124 KB, 999x1024
Yesterday
>>
>>676562518

Almost yesterday. I lost my first and only gf because of my inexperience (27 y/o), only lasted one month.
>>
>>676562518
last week i was listening music and suddently a tear ran down my cheek, it was beautifull
>>
After a whole bottle of wine, I cried with gf over how happy we are with each other
>>
>>676562518
2 Years ago when i ripped my Toenail in half
>>
Macklemore concert à few months back, first time I heard "Kevin."
>>
>>676563159
This might seem pretty stupid, by I have severe OCD, so:
>Be two days ago.
>Walking to my private quarters.
>Everything is out of place.
>Spectacles, gaming controllers, laptop, remotes, etc. Literally everything.
>Mental breakdown.
>Sit on floor crying, cutting, and burning.
>>
>>676563374
If this is real you're such a faggot
>>
>>676563159
Bait. No-one is loved on 4chan.
>>
>>676563586
Brutal
>>
>>676563730
It's real. Kevin hit close to home for me.
>>
File: 1459015665621.jpg (159 KB, 900x589) Image search: [Google]
1459015665621.jpg
159 KB, 900x589
3 days ago lying in bed thinking about getting horrible nightmares and waking up 12 times in sweat and horror cause i cant sleep without booze
>>
>>676563747
I love you.
>>
>>676564186
Kill me please.
>>
Last Friday night. I assburgered myself out of getting laid with a 8/10 who was all over me.
>>
Bout a month ago this girl who I had strong feelings for (still do but less I suppose) and was kind of "dating" hooked up with a guy at a party. She was my ride home so I waited till morning while they cuddled.

I really didn't know what to do at the time do to the nature of our relationship, and am still not sure of how I should have reacted.

She dropped me off at my place that morning and touched my face (a joke we had going) and I slapped her hand away telling her "don't fucking touch me". I was still hammered and I cried all day that day.

I still don't know how to feel about it, it's not like that was the first time something like this had happened to me, I'm usually able to move on pretty fast and it doesn't faze me.

she left for South America the next day and (obviously) I haven't seen her since
>>
When I watched my wife suck another guys dick for the first time I thought I might cry but that feeling lasted for a minute I found the experience very hot
>>
File: blindman-frankenstein.jpg (203 KB, 648x870) Image search: [Google]
blindman-frankenstein.jpg
203 KB, 648x870
Watched the Bride of Frankenstein last night.
Bawled at this scene:

https://youtu.be/JoFaW2S8wYQ
>>
>what are feelings
>>
>>676564064
Jesus man
>>
on my birthday cuz i was alone like a loser fag
>>
>>676563586
>Sit on floor crying, cutting, and burning.
The way you phrased that is actually pretty funny.
>>
>>676562518
About 2 weeks ago because I was having trouble with my depression.
>>
Last month. My dog had chronic kidney failure, had it for 2 years and treated with meds and Rx diet but he was living on borrowed time. He finally stopped eating, and got weak, and I knew it was time. He was a big guy, 100lbs in his prime. Carried him in my arms to the vet so he could die with some dignity left before his condition caused him any pain. Held him in his final moments.
>>
When you're lonely you either find friends or go insane. I went insane first and then found friends so I guess they are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>676563730
Feel free to take your bullshit out the thread anytime friend
>>
>>676562518
I probably haven't cried for almost a year
>>
Got some dust in my eye a couple of years back.

But honestly, over a year ago I was super stoned and bawled my eyes out to the lion king. Fucking scar man.
>>
>>676564919
Fucking cuck
>>
>>676564919
Try not to be hard on yourself anon
>>
i don't reminder... probably 2007 or 2008
>>
2 nights ago, i was feeling horrible so i went outside while everyone was inside playing vidya and having a good time together and i was all alone and afraid that i was going to hurt myself and i just stood in the rain and sobbed. Idk man depression hurts :\
>>
>>676562518
Was in prison last year, dad died the day before I got out. Sucked..
>>
When I spilled cola on my $980 gaming pc.
>>
>>676565221
Cuck would imply he has a girl.
>>
>>676565095
Don't be such a pussy. You're in a thread that asks for no bullying, of course it's going to get some.
>>
>>676565166
I don't count crying when you're fucked up. Altered state of mind doesn't count in my book because when I get shit faced drunk there's pretty much a 75 percent chance I'll cry for some bullshit reason that wouldn't of even crossed my mind while sober.
>>
was having a smoke couple hours ago...
some of the smoke went up into my eye, it didn't make me cry though, what made me cry... was the realization that my father never told me he loved me... R.I.P dad
>>
really drunk, walking in heels, kept falling down. went back home and cried because i really wanted another beer.
i need to stop drinking
or wearing heels
>>
>>676565272
Brutal dude, I get seriously depressed sometimes (lay in bed not eating for days, very little real positivity etc) but it only lasts maximum a month. Couldn't imagine actually having the disease with no end in sight
>>
>>676565438
NO BULLYING ALLOWED! Are you illiterate??
>>
>>676565360
What kind of fucking gaming pc costs $980?
>>
>>676565221
but i haven't had a girlfriend in 7 years

you must be in a real bad place to talk shit to someoen who fully admits to being a fag, so whats on ur mind man?
>>
I was eating a burger and dropped it idk why I cried i just did
>>
>>676563374
Honestly thats so fucking lame. I mean i know youre gay, but still.
>>
>>676562518
Hm.
Almost 4 years ago when I got a bad grade on a test I learned alot for.
Fucking Frustration
>>
>>676564490
I love you as well anon
>>
3 days ago.had a talk with my dad about how im not talking to him anymore and my overall situation right now
>>
A few minutes ago when I realized that this job interview is going to be a stressful one.
>>
couple days ago I was creating a phishing site to get back at my bitch ex her password was anonhasasmalldick69
>>
>>676565975
topkek
>>
>be me
>20th bday
>pre drinks at my house
>get too smashed
>go to club with friends
>pop a molly while being too drunk
>lose controll over myself
>lost my phone
>we had to leave because of me being totally fucked
>friends bring me home
>i pass out on couch
>wake up friends left
>start smoking weed
>texting ex gf
>she has new boyfriend
>molly feeling starts to go away
>no more serotonine levels
>cried
>>
I feel like crying right now. I realized what a deep hole I dug for my grades this semester at uni. I'm just not intrinsically motivated for anything. I don't know where I'm going with my life.
>>
>>676566040
Complications are a bitch
>>
>>676564602
Story?
>>
>>676566071
that's depressing anon... I might just cry right now
>be me
>5 seconds ago
>read a post
>cries
>>
>>676566078
You need money to buy your coffin to put in the hole.
>>
>>676565843
If you love me you'll end me.
>>
>>676562518
I have an emotional block that prevents me from crying. Let me provide some evidence. I loved my grandfather like a father because my dad's kind of a dead beat and my grandpa was the only real male influence in my life. I'm the one who found him on floor after a heart attack, I'm the one who called the hospital, dealt with the police, and called my family. Not one tear. I went through the whole funeral without shedding a tear. I just felt cold. I'm not actually sure how to explain how I felt other than that.
>>
>>676566365
I'm on financial aid so that covers a lot of it. I have less than 10k in loans so that's fairly manageable... I just don't know what to do with myself anymore. I'd say I'm fairly intelligent I just don't see the point in anything anymore.
>>
>>676562518

When I got drunk with my friends and one of them got taken by the cops I cried my fucking eyes out, because we're underage and his parents have cancer
>>
After I went to visit my gramps in the hospital after his stroke. For any of y'all who care, he's actually doing very well now. No long-term damage. He just had to cut back on his booze.
>>
File: amirah_adara.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
amirah_adara.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
im a cuck and love it ama
>>
>>676564653
Um, bro....it's not supposed to go that way.
>>
>>676562518

A few months ago.

I thought about how far down i am in the spectrum of society. What i could have been. Who i will be when i get my shit together.

More of a determination/never give up cry. Gay i know but we all have these moments.
>>
>>676566517
I had the same reaction when I lost someone close. Therapist said that for some people our nervous system will be overwhelmed and we'll just feel numb to tragic events. I only really felt anything after that death when a month or so later I got really drunk just fell apart.
>>
>>676566445
I love you too much to do that anon. I can't stop you if it's what you really want. But at least someone out there loves you. You matter to someone.
>>
>>676566624
To make matters worse I just realized I burned a fucking gaping hole in my favorite pants from all the cigarettes I'm smoking :(
>>
>>676566721
gross
go back to youtube
>>
Cried myself to sleep probably two weeks ago because almost all of my friends get to bang and I'm a lonely ass virgin scrub
>>
>>676566845
Man I won't even see a therapist. I always fear the diagnosis will end with me in the wacko basket and I like being free so no fucking way dude.
>>
>>676562518
So im 27 and it was about 2 weeks ago. But before i get ahead of myself i should start at the beginning.

Most of my life has been nothing but bad endings.
>I have been to college twice and have over 90+ credits abut no degree.
>I got my CDL and starting OTR
>OTR sucks went local
>Have great paying gig.
>Laid off
Now im living with my parents and all my friends I knew are long gone from my home town. I felt so lost and still do. I'm struggling to get back in to college and just try for a 4 year since I have most of them done but I dont think ill get accepted for financial aid. I feel so useless and I just broke down, but what did I expect? this is how most of my life has been, whenever I get something good it will go away as fast as I got it.
>>
>>676566874
oh vey the goyems found me out hssss
>>
>>676566624
Can you take a break from uni for a little while and not waste more money? Sounds like you need to take a drug-fueled holiday in amsterdam.
>>
>>676566866
I was kind of joking before, but that's actually kind of hitting me hard. I also made the post about having severe OCD. Honestly, it's gotten so bad that I can't even leave my room anymore, let alone leave the house.
>>
>>676562518
today when I woke up and realized I was still alive i hate my life so much
>>
>>676567204
I'm kind of in the same boat but no credits, I'm just going to go to a community college for awhile to get my GPA back up and then apply at a new school closer to home.
>>
>>676563107
this made me cry
>>
>>676567098
It doesn't go down like that man. Actually, the only reason I saw therapist was I was forced to after I got out of an institution. I've been diagnosed with a lot, and I mean a LOT of mental health problems, but I'm free. Pretty much the only time you'll be institutionalised is if you're criminally insane (or if you're underage you'll be baker acted for suicidal or homicidal actions). At first I didn't want to see my therapist (and frankly I still don't like the obligation of it), but it's honestly really fucking helpful. After the sessions I always feel so alleviated, and actually good for once.
>>
Sept 26, 2015
Broke up with my gf of two years because I wanted to fuck someone else but didnt wanna cheat
>forevar regret
>>
let me remind all of you that youre not in some sand nigger country getting shot right now so thats something i guess.when i feel depressed i try to think about good stuff even if its as little idk..the fact that i got food to eat and a bed to sleep.may be kind of a bad example but you know what im going at
>>
File: 1459060550724.jpg (47 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
1459060550724.jpg
47 KB, 500x459
Early Febuary when I had to move from my adopted home city since moving there at 10 *be 25*. Was victim of a hit and run in '14 on my bike, been financially, physically, and psychologically fucked since. No family in state, tried as hard as I could to stay. Went cold turkey off pain meds. Working on fucked up leg so much, no time for physical therapy or psychological evaluation for PTSD depression. Now I'm in an unfamiliar state with no friends, living with family
>>
>>676567777
my first quads ever on /b/ since 2009
>>
>>676568153
Ever gotten satan trips?
>>
>>676567204
Have you tried applying in public transportation?
maybe uber or taxi driver as temp then move somewhere else
>>
File: 1425902585840.jpg (69 KB, 766x504) Image search: [Google]
1425902585840.jpg
69 KB, 766x504
>>676567777
>>676568153
>>
>>676568260
Uber isnt what its all cracked up to be. The "make money while driving your car" was good when it started out but now the whole thing is diluted, plus im in a small town so i dont think farmer Dan who lives down the road knows what Uber is lol. And we have no taxi service. And no bus service. But thanks for the input anyways
>>
File: shigatsu_wo_kimi_no_uso.jpg (141 KB, 1919x1075) Image search: [Google]
shigatsu_wo_kimi_no_uso.jpg
141 KB, 1919x1075
>>676562518
It was a few months ago, was watching pic related.

I haven't cried in like a decade so the whole experience was actually pretty damn cathartic.
>>
Itt: itchy vag neck beards
>>
>>676568310
>No pun-pun
Shit
>>
Few days ago. I got in my car, drove to Wal-Mart. I bought a bag of charcoal, one of those aluminum trays you might bake a turkey in, and some paving slabs. I drove my car to the reservoir, lit the charcoal, and had a couple of beers while it burned down to ash and started producing CO. I put the tray into the car, got in the car, closed the doors, and turned on some music. I got a headache and it was unbearably hot in the car. I sat there for about 10 minutes. Tears came to my eyes, maybe from the heat, and suddenly I was crying so hard that it just wouldn't stop. I couldn't breathe and everything that was numb suddenly turned into agonizing pain. I climbed out of the car and started gasping for air. The cold air felt really good. I sat there in the dark and cried for a few minutes. I dumped the charcoal out and aired out the car, drove home in the dark. I was throwing up and ill for days. I never felt so pathetic in my entire life.
>>
>>676568790
How were you ill?
>>
>>676562518
The last time i cried was when i broke my arm at the age of six
>>
Mdma come down.
>>
>>676568961

I was throwing up and hazy/dizzy for about a day. Also had trouble grasping simple concepts and TV show plots, sort of felt everything slipping away. I was unable to eat or drink. Headache was severe. Eventually all of it went away.
>>
>>676567348
It's true
>>
>>676569123

that's sexy
>>
>>676562518
When I read what Blizzard is doing to Holy Paladins in Legion.
Can't see myself being competitive against retroactive healing with the shitass mastery were getting. The difference between Hpals and Rshams is now almost null, but shamans get far more AoE healing capabilities. Being shoe-horned back into Vanilla/BC/Wrath roles.
I did 158k HPS on Xhul last night, tonight I'm gonna try the same without a second beacon as a rough estimation. I suspect I won't do 158k HPS, ballpark or otherwise.
>>
>>676562518
Almost a year ago. A lot of shit was going on in my life and I ended up breaking down on a friend with whom we always help each other with this stuff.
>>
>>676569904
Thx mate
>>
>>676562518
About 3 months ago when I found out my gf of 4 years gave a friend a blowjob in the bathroom at our house. We were throwing a party.everyone was drunk still dont know how I didnt know it was happening even being drunk as shit.
>>
>>676565666
A really weak one. Mine is $3500, custom built. Beat that, faggots.
>>
>>676565599
Its the fucking worst, practically stolen my life away. Been dealing with it for about a year and a half, gone to hospital twice already but what can you do
>>
File: nxi6ej0oFQ1qb5go1o3_1280.jpg (89 KB, 930x930) Image search: [Google]
nxi6ej0oFQ1qb5go1o3_1280.jpg
89 KB, 930x930
>>676570488
>Beat that
why would I want to
>>
yesterday weeks ago, after i found out 2 weeks ago i wont be able to join the navy as a CIS ET on the submarines due to stress induced panic attacks, i know its not super serious but i finally thought at the age of 22 my life was going to go somewhere but a 20 minute visit to the doctors crushed that.
I now frequently break down in tears and suffer horrible panic attacks and i dont know what to do with my life, I'm lost
>>
sunday when my girlfriend went to bring flowers to her moms grave, always makes me tear up
>>
Last yr "death parade episode 9"
>>
File: trolly.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
trolly.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>676566721
>tfw you have a bigger dick than that nigger
>>
Last night when I thought about my best friend. He committed suicide almost 3 months ago.
>>
>>676567315
I wish. I'm talented at the piano and would love to start producing music. I feel like I would have fun doing it. Uni is stress but I guess more safe.. Idkkkk
>>
When i saw my Soulmate for the last time, knew it was the last for several reasons at that time and the tears just silently started running. A couple of years back and all the boozing and pointless pussy didn't change a thing about the feelings.
>>
>>676562518

grandpa died in 2006.
i loved him
>>
Grandmother dying, mother found to have possibly life threatening heart condition, feel like I'm fucking worthless, so yeah right now is the lost time I cried.
>>
Mom died of ALS, dog died of kidney problems, knee blown out from work, mounting debt and fighting with my wife all the time nearly shattered me last month.

Still didn't cry though. That's probably not normal
>>
>>676562641
Fucking piece of shit, decreasing the value of it.
>>
We are all pretty fucked up aren't we?
>>
When Superman died.
>>
>>676562518
I almost never cry but recently I was listening to music on YouTube, just letting it auto play and I came across the UEFA Champion's League Anthem.
Now, I've heard the song before but never the full thing. When it came around for the second chorus something happened and tears filled my eyes. I cried until the end of the song, it's THAT beautiful.

I'm not a soccer fan but that song is just something else.

First time I've cried in years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf9LUNB-JsM
>>
Last weekend. Was really drunk and the first Bye Bye Lil Sebastian in parks and rec started playing.
>>
>>676575543
Shut the fuck up, you saved it too and you know it.
>>
>>676576111
I think before then it had been many many years of looking at the wall depression so bad you don't even cry anymore, so it was worth the release.
>>
File: 1453064650840.jpg (16 KB, 299x274) Image search: [Google]
1453064650840.jpg
16 KB, 299x274
>>676575844
>>676575999
>>676576111
What the hell is going on here?!
>>
>>676576688
jesus christ, what the hell?!
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 11

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.