Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Things you do that you don't know if anybody else does thread.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 20
Things you do that you don't know if anybody else does thread.
I'll start: Covering 99% of my body in a blanket when I sleep and leaving enough of a hole in the blanket for me to breath.

Grinding a non existent drum beat with my teeth to music.

Pace around a public bathroom until it's empty to use it.
>>
>>676467917
Or taking your phone out of your pocket to crap

Or taking your shirt off even it it's cold when shitting.
>>
>>676467917
are you canadian? i do all of these things
dont listen to Gojira your teeth will thank me
>>
>>676467917
>Pace around a public bathroom until it's empty to use it.
Or you could stop being a bitch and just use it.
>>
coffee enemas
smells own used panties
swim to the end of the deep end of a swimming pool, submerge, exhale the contents of lungs, sink and sit for as long as possible (can take fat bong rips and have expert lung capacity because of this now)
like anal sex as a female (no prostate? might like it more than vaginal sex???142?? dafuq)
left eye twitches like fuck when I get pissed off, embarrassed or otherwise am sharply disappointed
>>
>>676467917
i always get exactly 3 scoops of ice cream, eat 1 normally, and then turn the remaining two into a sort of soft serve
i've never eaten a bowl of ice cream differently than this
>>
If I'm sleeping on my pilow, I move my shoulder up and down to move my body (I sleep sideways) up and down so that my ear scratches the pillow. I can hear the scratches so I start making a beat out of the scratches and make a song
>>
>>676468363
Yes, I am anon.

Wathing an imaginary person fly by your car when on a drive, doing sick tricks on a hover board or something.

Making your hand flip like a dolphin out the car window.
>>
>>676468227
It's weird, it depends on the shit I'm about to take. If I ate spicy food or are in any type of intestinal discomfort I'll usually have to strip naked to avoid vomiting (painful shits frequently equate to vomit with me, or USED to since now I'm mostly vegan - i'm eating beef spaghetti right now, cheating - since my diet has changed so have my shits and so I haven't had one of those "strip naked shits" in months now.
>>
>>676468687
When I get ice cream in a bowl, I flatten it with a spoon before eating.
>>
if im on the bus or in the passenger seat of a car i look out the window and imagine someone running and jumping along the rooftops and streets like a 2d platformer, never heard of anyone else doing this
>>
>>676469028
Interesting... interesting...
>>
>>676469222
>>676468873
refer to the previous, I do this shit all the time.
I kid you not.
>>
Interesting, these describe me perfectly...
>>
>>676468687
I will place individual Cheez-Its in my mouth salty side down, suck on them until all the air pockets fill with moisture, and then slowly peel/chew the wet cardboard Cheez-It off of the roof of my mouth. I will finish entire boxes this way.

With many coated candies (things dipped in chocolate or candy coatings, or really anything with layers one can separate) I will eat them layer by layer. Or just eat the outer layer first and the inner layers second. Peanut Butter cups? Bite the chocolate top, bottom, all around the sides, and then savor the filling. I like doing this to refrigerated Twix's.
>>
>>676467917
Reply to this thread.
>>
>>676469222
>>676468873
I've heard this is very common among right-brained people, especially children. Never happened to me though
>>
Walk around the room when on a phone call, I swear to god I can exercise if i'm on the phone.
>>
File: like this.jpg (9 KB, 446x468) Image search: [Google]
like this.jpg
9 KB, 446x468
>>676467917
Why do you use your finger? move your mouse pointer over so the left side lines up on the end and leave it.

like my shitty mspaint.
>>
>>676470081
More interactive.
>>
>>676469235
Besides the whole ethics thing, veganism can take a HUGE stress load off of somebody experiencing digestive problems. Hell, a basics in nutrition an healthy eating with any diet formations will. When you consistently are too discomforted to shit in your own shirt because the nerves on your belly touching the shirt triggers intestinal discomfort, nigga needs a diet change. Just a suggestion (when my mom eats food I cook her she has remarked to me that she doesn't feel the need to take her shirt off during poops, this is actually a common thing and you are not alone but I think it has to do with gut health idk

sry sentence structure I am high
>>
>>676468363
>dont listen to Gojira your teeth will thank me
bleed by meshuggah
>>
>>676470198
Alright, don't preach it.
>>
>>676469984
i fuck with things, like pick up random crap, move it around in the air. draw random shit too,
>>
>>676470364
eat my corpse bruh
>>
>>676467917
For real nobody else does coffee enemas? C'mon, get down with life, man
>>
>>676470404
Who has ever stayed up really late with a laptop and fallen asleep with it, admittedly I have, And woke up still air typing?
>>
>>676470645
I only drink instant needs convienience store french vanilla coffee's.
>>
>>676468595
>smells own used panties

as a 'smell own fart' thing or is it genuinly pleasuring as if a guy was doing it?
>>
>>676470672
not quite that i guess, but have woken up like i have a tv remote, or a game controller.

either mashing the volume or trying to do a combo.
>>
>>676467917
Get naked to shit

Pretend I work in a Burger King while I shower
>>
OKAY, to everybody on this thread, who has EVER laid in your bed for about 30 minutes and slowly felt your body fall asleep, while youre still 100% cognitive? I can do this every night, and I never achieved that moment of being paralyzed but I start to breathe heavy and find it a burdeon to move. It's freaky but cool.
>>
>>676469222
I do it sometimes
>>
>>676471073
>Shits in hand in shower
>>
File: 1336425282445.jpg (68 KB, 680x682) Image search: [Google]
1336425282445.jpg
68 KB, 680x682
I pick my nose and wipe my boogers on my socks.
>>
>>676471133

This is called sleep paralysis. Check out what 'lucid dreaming' is because you can achieve that the way you do it.
>>
>>676471073
naked shits are the best.

i sing the green acres theme song when i shower, iv seen the show 2 times when i was 14.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umS3XM3xAPk
>>
>stick fingers in between thigh and balls
>sniff
>oh jeez that smells raunchy
>repeat
>>
>>676467917
this mainly
http://www.streamboobs.com/anabelleleigh/
>>
>>676471507
>run finger through asscrack
>sniff
>amiretarded.gif
>>
>>676471407
No, sleep paralysis happens when you wake up, this is in reverse order, and like, It's something you need to kind of urge to happen, its odd.
And I lucid drempt once, I met a charactor I made up, and could fly and turn intagnable, best moment of my life, I felt so alive. I was so sad to wake up. Hopefully I can do it again sometime, I'd LOVE to meet one of my characters as an independant thought.
>>
>>676470815
What the fuck is wrong with you? Gallons of Yukon up the rectum all day every day.
>>
>>676472029
Not everyday, I think coffee drinkers are kind of idiots unless they have "fire money", but if you have hungry kids then fuck off.
>>
>>676470847
Both, but more often just to smell than to savor.
>>
>>676471507
read somewhere awhile back that its a natural thing to do, to check if things are "ok" dirty ballz vs putrid diseased ballz kinda check.

not looking for source btcuase im a lazy pos/
>>
>>676471507
>this but with a vagina

8/10 would recommend
>>
sleep in a hammock with a blanket covering me completely so the sunlight from my windows doesnt wake me up
>>
>>676469222
I always do this.
>>
>>676469222
I used to always do that but with a skateboarding guy doing mean ass tricks
>>
pick lint out of belly button every night then smell finger smells like death.. clean inside of belly button and dry it every morning.. still smells.. still sniff finger.. oh well
>>
>>676469222
This but it would be someone riding a giant hand saw cutting the land as we went....also doing sweet flips over intersecting roads
>>
>Be me
>Cant put in 2 headphones when shitting, only 1
>Feels weird because of dangling bud
>Shit troubles.
>>
Kill and eat feral cats enters in your garden
>>
I scratch my walls and eat the nigger. This kills the white.
>>
cleaning my ears is boarder line orgasmic
>>
I gleek all the time too, anyone else do this?
>>
>>676473057
only when i yawn
>>
>>676468227
i take my button down the front shirt off becuase im worried i might accidentally wipe shit onto my shirt
>>
>>676472876
Under rated
>>
>>676467917
Are you me?

>Same with the blankets because barley any heat and it gets cold
>I did a lot as a kid and do it sometimes
>I pace when its a small bathroom when I gotta take a shit.
>>
>>676471133
I get that too, but I have a massive, massive fear of sleep paralysis. I have never had illusions of stuff moving around like some people, but I hear the blood in my head creep in like a white noise, and it gets deafening loud. I struggle to move, and my limbs fall asleep.

I do not fear much, but sleep paralysis I fear more than anything else. I don't know why, most the things I describe don't scare me by much, but I always get this huge kcik of pure fucking panic.
>>
>>676471377
why don't you eat them?
>>
>>676472229
It was a joke because Yukon is the cheapest bulk coffee money can buy. But none of that other shit is relevant anyways because I'm 18 and plan on murdering this baby oven ASAP so I have 0% chance of raising children until I decide to
>>
When I wake up on my back and there's light coming into my room, I hold my arm up to the light with my hand held perfectly sideways, so it looks like my arm is a tentacle that tapers down to a single thumb.

Nothing to do with it being morning, it's just the only time I do it.
>>
>>676472549
That's what I do. Have done it since I was a kid
>>
>>676473570
Must've played a lot of tony hawk?
>>
>>676471133
I get that if I'm mildly tired before sleeping and lay in one place without moving. It takes a lot of willpower from me though because me body cries for me to roll over or something and I won't. Then my body becomes heavy and my breathing slow and rhythmic. Weird feeling.
>>
>>676472368
Oh-oh-hoooo, you gotta add me on kik :^L
>>676473308
It's a thing that drives me crazy if I do not do
>>676473338
Embrace it, weird sleep things almost always leads to lucidity
>>676473358
Ohhhhhh
>>
>>676467917
I hold in my farts when I masturbate
>>
>>676469222
I do this, but follow it with my leg as well.
Gets interesting when there's a bunch of cars going by and my leg is just twitching up and down like mad.
>>
>>676473807
Thats it, do it tonight and try to reach paralytic bliss.
>>
>>676473928
Cant masturbate if there's any piss on dick
>>
>>676473769
Yea, I also skated most of my life too. I recall doing it before then though. I grew up in Yukon and I remember doing the same thing but imagining that we were pulling a guy on a GT
>>
>>676467917
I constantly revaluate my life "if I was a girl" terms.
The gras seems a lot greener on the other side to be honest.
>More likely to be employed
>Will do better at school
>Find a rich partner is a free "get out of jail" card
>Justice system will give lighter sentence due to gender
>If I say help, 8/10 guys will offer to help me, even if they have no obligation to do so

>The downsides would be there is the chance of rape and sexual harassment (no am not talking about some nigga saying hello but rather real harassment).

Just to clarify I have no interest in becoming a trap or having a relationship with a man.
All am doing really is thinking about how unfair men are being treated in my country really (Sweden btw)
>>
I always count out exactly 8 squares of toilet paper while im shitting, then fold it 2 times in the middle from 8 to 4 to 2 then wipe my ass once with the 2 squares folded from 8 then wipe again after folding from 2 over the shit covering it then from 1, then i fold it into a 1/2 with 2 amounts of shit then clean my asshole one last time.
>>
>>676473338
God damn dude I get the exact same thing. That weird static noise always makes me panic when I start hearing and feeling it. I desperately try to move or scream, but cant. It's without a doubt scary as fuck.
>>
Comb my hair with my fingers when thinking. Fucking awful habit because hair goes everywhere. I need to get a haircut.
>>
>>676474431
Length?
>>
Open up packets of ketchup & put the open end in my mouth. Lick it every so often over an hr till its gone. I love the sensation vinegar gives me on my tongue.
>>
I have a valve rigged up behind my shower head, so I can attach a 1/2 inch vinyl hose.

I use it to do very high, thorough enemas every couple of days. I got sick of being stuck in the restroom for 30 minutes during the workday, so I just make sure I'm flushed out in the evening.

And yeah, I fill up, hop out of the shower to the toilet, flush, back in the shower, repeat. I don't let loose in the shower until it's coming out almost clear.
>>
>>676472549
Siiick. My brain character looks like nes Mario. How old are you?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 300x259
Multiple things

> I go to "le Redditz" just to see how rude and dull it is.

> If I have a foreign candy bar (ex. Nestle KitKat) I must save the wrapper.

>Whenever I play games on my console late at night, I must listen to a youtube video while gaming.

> I pick my snot and eat it

> I masturbate with both hands almost pinching the sides of the shaft.

> I like stuff in my butt like toys but I am not gay at all.

> I must have a 4chan tab on my phone open at all times so I can escape here at any time.
>>
>>676474322
>being a non muslim man in Sweden
See, now that was your first mistake
>>
>>676467917
1 check
2 not really no
3 sortof

>>676471377
please just fucken eat them
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 203x248
I wipe standing up
>>
>>676470645
Kill yourself, loser. You're not supposed to put things, liquid or solid, up your ass.
>>
>>676474602
Not super long. Hair covers forehead at the front, and halfway down my neck in the back.
>>
>>676474987
No fun allowed?
>>
I eat Ritz crackers while drinking Pepsi, something about the sweet saltiness I suppose.
>>
File: 3327348-fPWo70-IhDDLGra-.jpg (33 KB, 512x308) Image search: [Google]
3327348-fPWo70-IhDDLGra-.jpg
33 KB, 512x308
Anons, give me an honest opinion on this, I messed up the clouds a bit but it's all freehand.
She's the character I met in lucid state.
>>
>>676471073
>Pretend I work in a Burger King while I shower

How does that go?
>>
File: 3322374-vU1J8bOYaN33rpDG.jpg (55 KB, 512x387) Image search: [Google]
3322374-vU1J8bOYaN33rpDG.jpg
55 KB, 512x387
>>676475093
another
>>
>>676475093
Which is her and what the fuck is that other thing
>>
>>676474809
Am born a white man, nothing to do about that.
Converting to Islam is not interesting at all.
I mean I do it once I have a gun to my head just to survive... But it would be fake of course.
>>
>>676475093
Looks like something out of an old high budget Nickelodeon cartoon. Pretty good.
>>
>>676474987
naaah nigga I'm not even a guy and I can appreciate the wonders of anal. You need to learn how to fucking live life, you lil pussyboy
>>
>>676475253
the white haired girl is her, the other thing is a robot. I didn't meet the robot, but that dream inspired her personality of kinda dickish but good hearted.
>>
>>676475360
ohhh, you make me blush, I was so proud of it when I made it, I like good feedback.
>>
I only masturbate late at night when my balls relax. I love the feeling of them freely smacking against my thighs when I masturbate.
>>
>>676475434
any tips? my gf is scared cuz of her only experience
>>
File: 1458013877393.jpg (57 KB, 640x623) Image search: [Google]
1458013877393.jpg
57 KB, 640x623
DONT DIE ON ME THREAD
>>
I rip the hairs out of my noise if alone
>>
>>676475778 Especially if you are large, you MUST learn how to stay hard whilst prodding veeeeeerrrrryyyyyyyyy sssslllloooowwwwllllyyyyyyy for her first time(s). Once she gets used to it and discovers the pleasures (which is not guaranteed, each body is different) she will overcome her fears of the pain... But really though, it depends on the sized of you both, her elasticity and pain threshhold, etc. etc. I'd just talk to her about it. And don't ever try it if she's uncomfortable, I'd spark up some thorough conversations about anal and then maybe if SHE gives the initiation, try it one night. If she is stressed and tensed, it is going to be a million times more painful and the pain could potentially override the pleasure - this is the opposite of you want, if you want her to enjoy herself and be open to further anal explorations. Idk man look it up, I'm not a sex worker.
>>
>>676475434
>poop dick
>poop on anything in general
>prolapsed anuses
>shots to the liver (with alcohol) will kill you faster (are you telling me you want to die soon this is what "living it up" means?)
Do you even know what shit is? There is nothing that can be benifited from doing the opposite of what it's itentions are. You'd have to be an idiot with no self esteem, low standards, and complete disregard for you health to be this retared, depraved, and disgusting. I bet you stick shit in dildos and fuck your self with them. LOL seriously, kill your self. Also, tits or gtfo. For a "girl" who's "living it up" this shouldn't be too much of a request for someone with such low brain frequencies and functioning.
>>
Poke people, I dont care if It's my sister or my mom, I poke them.
>>
>>676467917
why did he change arms ?
>>
Download CP but never watch it.
>>
>>676476474
[citation needed]
>>
>>676476725
You're over thinking this
>>
>>676476748
I download steam games & never play them. Which is worse anon?
>>
>>676467917
When I'm all alone at home I go to me fridge and scream at the milk. I do this until somebody comes home.
>>
>>676476748
I buy ciggerates and don't smoke them. I just like sticking it to the anti smoking people. I'll give my money to big business, idgaf.
>>
I wash my asshole in the shower
>>
>>676476474
>"poop"
>enemas you dumb shit
>literally cleaning shit out of your colon with liquids

Who said anything about alcohol? Alcohol is shit. I mean, you should experience all of your nervous system in its full glory. It'd be so sad to die without understanding the full potential of your body and your neurotransmitters. You seem super bootymad dude, you sure you didn't just take one a little too hard? You're right though, I'm pretty "retared," not really one for dildos, though. I prefer living flesh, ya know, because I have social skills and shit. Yuo should try that too - work on those. You'd love life more. Just like you would if you awakened your prostate <3
>>
>>676476839
[specification needed]
>>
>>676476474
Yeah, you mad
>>
>>676476408
thx.she is small. azn. rip.
>>
>>676477056
I thought everyone did this.
>>
>>676476906
I dunno. I am thinking of showing little niece CP just to see how she reacts
>>
File: Weird faces when I draw.gif (2 MB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
Weird faces when I draw.gif
2 MB, 300x160
>>676477056
Same, I will take a shit and take a shower.
Or, I'll go tot he fridge constantly if it's empty.
I also make weird faces when I draw
>>
Even though I am into girls I like to finger my butt while masturbating
>>
>>676477230
it's like you _want_ to go to jail
>>
>>676469222
I do this exact thing that is so weird
>>
>>676477206
SO AM I (and he is massive fucking 8+ inch Italian like wtf). Luckily before I met my current bf, I had already been pretty into bdsm, so I have a great pain tolerance. THIS IS KEY. If she isn't at least a little bit of a masochist, I don;t think you're gonna get it in her booty. That is, without drugs.. (NOT TO IMPAIR THE MIND, but to block pain in the body..)
>>
>>676467917
>Grinding a non existent drum beat with my teeth to music.

Holy shit I thought I was the only one! I do this constantly. It's a really annoying habit.
>>
>>676477414
Why would I go to jail, ID tell her to not tell anyone.
>>
When I'm alone I like to pretend I'm in an interview talking about random shit. I guess it's an outlet to organise my thoughts in a linear fashion or something. I sometimes play out scenarios to or act like a complete retard. I bet it would be incredibly creepy to someone watching.
>>
File: Memes (3).jpg (32 KB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
Memes (3).jpg
32 KB, 189x189
>>676477230
>>
>>676477230
Do you just like being on the edge?
>>
>>676477412
same. not gay but the butt likes what the butt likes. Told my gf once hoping she would finger my butt while blowing me, instead laughs and calls me gay but shit nigga that smile disappears once i push her head real deep
>>
>>676477662
same, I thought only I was autistic
>>
>>676477578
Yeah, I have cavities and eat junk all the time, It's not the best combo
>>
File: 1455598396986.jpg (45 KB, 681x496) Image search: [Google]
1455598396986.jpg
45 KB, 681x496
>>676476945
>>
I'm straight but I like to see dicks jizzing
I emulate old games (I know other people do this)
I listen to music most people would find boring
>>
>>676477230
Yeah, don't do that.
Don't do anything like that to your niece, for her sake.
>>
>>676477130
>Targeting the social skills she believes I don't have.
Did you ever consider that maybe it's not you, but that you're loose and have a bagina, and that losers would be willing to even go a round with a you? Knowing how depraved and disgusting you are, doesn't seem to surprise anyone, especially them, that you can't seem to hold anything down. See, I can't get stupid and target irrelevant shit.
I chose alcohol, because it shows what damages can be done from enemas. I shit, that's it's meant for. I get enough satisfaction from that, I'll admit I had a finger up my ass, once. Pleausre is subjective, it just felt like I was shitting. Your whole idea that at healthy and cleansing is increadibly debatable, and coffee? Coffee has kill people, I don't think it's doing much cleaning. Maybe somehow cleaning those brain cells.
>>
>>676477770
What a stupid bitch. I finger my bf all the time, eat the ass too. What kind of horrible women pretend that guys don't have prostates? The fuck is wrong with this world?
>>
i fiddle with random shit when i'm not doing anything with my hands
>>
>>676468595
>exhale the contents of lungs, sink and sit for as long as possible
my brother and I would do this as a game to see who could sit on the bottom the longest

laying in bed, making up/telling myself stories to help me fall asleep.
>>
>>676477961
>argues with grill

Stop being a faggot and realize you are right because you are a man. Arguing with a bitch is just as bad as the bitch bitching.
>>
>>676477698
No , I am sexually attracted to her but I don't want to hurt her and I want to find a release .
>>
>>676478195
Oh, and just becuase it feels good, doesn't mean it's good for you. Yeah, keep living it up in the hospital bed, not realizing everytime you shit. Crack doesn't seem like a bad idea, based on your ideology
>>
>>676467917
3rd one relate
>>
>>676477565
your bf is lucky in that regard
at least I eat ass like a champ
>>
>>676476474
Your post numbers are making me crazy
>>
>>676477024
What?
>>
>>676477950
Still she's 5. Would she even realize what it is?
>>
>>676478636
Whenever someone walks into the bathroom when im using it i curse him to hell regardless of who it is. (also there is no hell or god but I still do it
>>
>>676477662
I act out scenarios all the time in my head even when I'm talking to people, but I can't do them out loud. I mean that even if I'm playing out a scenario w/ other people I'm only good at it if I recite what I'm going to do or say in my head & not doing it.
>>
>>676478830
He's just baiting.
>>
>>676477873
Fight me.
>>
>>676478195
Question, if you found CP on you BF's computer or whatever , wouod you be on with it? For example he is attracted to 5 and 6 yr olds.
>>
>>676477961
>Targeting the promiscuity he thinks I have when I am "the prude" irl.
>Trying to hard to make me feel bad about myself because he can't accept his prostate
>bootymad as fuck when you don't even take it in the ass.
I put coffee in my ass during my coffee enema phase to quickly absorb mass quantities of caffeine through my rectal walls, not to "clean myself" with coffee. But in reality, enemas are actually great for your body - just with distilled water, since your intestinal walls are very porous and your body very quickly resbrorbs things that are put through those walls (which is why your shit is encased in a protective oil slick, so you don't re-digest your toxins)

tfw your insecurities signify that you would probably be begging for the D if we were to meet in person
>>
>>676477878
which music
>>
>>676478631
lmao what are you even on about, kid? Are you trying to educate me on E. Coli? Fecal bacteriums are what enemas are for, you silly. Well, that and general internal health.
>>
I usually assume most people think like I do, then wonder how anyone is ever productive
>>
>>676478195
I'm hairy so I understand the no appeal to eat my ass. gf is pretty vanilla with a fetish for irl voyeur. Pretty tired of 'shocking' her with common ass fetishes. "why do you like my feet on your dick. that's so weird". Hah. You think _that's_ weird. Girl please.
>>
>>676477024
Those commercials are sooo baaaaad. Holy shit, whyyy? They're so out of touch.
>>
>>676478631
Are you trying to say that fingering male buttholes is somehow bad for your health? I could bring up numerous articles citing otherwise, or, you know, you could just use common sense and re-think your comment... Silly butt hatin' niggas
>>
My balls ride up whenever i'm about to jizz and I have to push them back down or it gets uncomfortable
>>
>>676479191
I dont think that a lot of pedopiles are really attracted to kids, theyre really just attracted to "young" you know.

Like people would rather bang a 20yo than a 89yo, same kind of thing, they just set the bar WAAAAY to low.
If there was a really young looking 20yo, pedophiles would prolly want her over a 8 year old.

>not justifying
>>
>>676467917
Molesting my younger siblings.
>>
>>676479491
Damn what a fucking n00b shave your ass and put it in her face, have some balls, damn
>>
>>676479171
I'm not . I'm just really sexually frustrated . I know its wrong to have sex with kids , but I want to have sex with my little niece soo bad. I come up with shitty excuses like that to try to convince myself it would be OK.
>>
>>676467917
I do the blanket thing as well, OP.

brofist.jpg
>>
>>676479725
Unfortunately science disagrees with you, and so do most non-Retards
>>
>>676479826
Come do it for me. i'll play you a song.
>>
>>676479199
That fact that you NEED the coffee that bad, so bad you'd even try to find facts about enemas being good for you to somehow defend your idea (not helping btw) shows simply what a loser you are. In a sense, I didn't think I would get you to understand where you are wrong and how you'll be nothing to anyone, if not now, later, but I suppose it didn't hurt to try. The fact of the matter is, it's unhealthy. continue to live in blissful ignorance, I dare you
TFW I'm asexual and introvert as fuck
TFW I'd tell you and your discolored butt flaps to piss off if we ever met.
>>
>>676479725
Well it is possible for a guy who is about 18 to want to have sex with a little kids more than he wants to with girls his age.
>>
>>676479906
It's not so don't.
>>676479942
I should've rephrased it as "some" not "a lot".
>>
>>676479725
actually pedophiles would rather bang that 8 y/o instead of a 20 y/o

those 'most' you are talking about might be attracted to kids but not on a sexual level
>>
>>676479667
You'll believe anything that suits your lifestyle, won't you? Silly silly ignorance.
>>
>>676480208
Oh yeah, meant to say "some" not "a lot"
>>
>>676479906
why not just stick to 2d?
>>
>>676479191
Dude my BF has had upwards of 20 GBs of CP on his old machine. We had a short discussion about it. He was 13 at the time and thought he was edgy sending CP to all his friends hoping to scare them (before you continue reading I KNOW he masturbated to them okay, I'm not stupid) until I explained to him in detail what a cache was and how much time he'd probably do for all that pizza. Is no longer an issue, and I am considering working with a WatchDog organization like PervertedJustice or some shit. I've hung around the "loli" crowd and the Bf was one of them. I sincerely believe he has a better head about his shoulders about those types of things now, and he gets visibly upset when telling me about child abuse stories. Idk, man

TL;DR I'd still pound that ass
>>
>>676472694
Yep, I was a xman fan so I imagined it was wolverine with his claws out, the game was he could only slice through metal and trees, if was brick I'd make him jump over it.
>>
>>676479725
I personally like small people. Around 5 ft tall. I'm a really tall guy & enjoy man handling women. If I'm taking a gander at hentai I prefer lolicon, but not todlercon. If they are too young it grosses me out a little. I just like how they are small & the guy is able to pick them up & move around w/ them like I do
>>
>>676472368
Skip the hand, face directly into vagina. I like a facefull of vagina.
>>
>>676480065
You need me to shave your ass for you..? How fucking old are you dude?
>>
>>676467917
I do the first one, man.
>>
>>676480491
this
>>
I open my window a bit to let my room cool and cover my entire body with a thick comforter except for a small hole like op. Really damn cozy for some reason. Gonna miss the winter.
>>
>>676472908
That's normal. I get shivers and my neck twitches if it's a good one.
>>
I eat popsicles in the coldest weather. Outdoors even. Same thing w/ steaming hot food during the hottest days of the year
>>
>>676480688
soon you'll have to sleep in a sheet and sweat to death

thanks canada
>>
File: zfkJl4z.jpg (78 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
zfkJl4z.jpg
78 KB, 720x720
>>676480566
You questioning me boy?
>>
>>676471133
when ever I do this I see a bright flash that looks like tv static and I hear a extremely loud bang and it jolts me. I looked it up and apparently its called "exploding head syndrome"
>>
>>676469028
Quit the meat and dairy all together bro
>>
>>676480450
Cause it's not a real child.
>>
>>676477056
Isn't this like, basic hygiene? Poop comes out of it, why the fuck wouldn't you wash it
>>
>>676473358
Ever pump coffee up your gash instead?
>>
File: 1458216145195.jpg (61 KB, 526x363) Image search: [Google]
1458216145195.jpg
61 KB, 526x363
>>676480668
Same anon.
I knew there were others!
>>
>>676480936
Ofc it's normal. I guess it's the same reason people don't wash their feet. "water will get to it"
>>
>>676480461
So he's not attracted to kids anymore? When I was 13 I was looking at CP and I thought my attraction to little kids would pass. It never did.
>>
>>676473928
I fart while fapping and the stink usually kills my boner.
>>
>>676470364
Fuck off you stupid piece of shit
>>
>>676479906
Instead of shagging your niece, consider doing literally anything else
>>
>>676481163
that's fucking hilarious
but yeah, same
>>
>>676470198
We don't really want you here.
>>
>>676481144
an honest question; are you virgin?
>>
>>676480862
I once had this really odd dream or something, here the colors blue, red and yellow and white were morphing out of things and I could only see those 4 colors and I couldnt move, I freaked out and cried over it I think, I cant remember if I fell asleep and dreampt it or if I hit my head because it was too strange to be a dream, the entire world became distored while I was looking at it.
>>
>>676481163
Not same anon
I have farted before, but it wasn't a killer. It was just a fart
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 532x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 532x720
>>676481308
I agree with this anon
>>
>>676481227
Sorry, but vegetarians are stupid, I don't care what you're turning to shit, let me eat my lasagne.
>>
Not very original but I have a really loud microwave and I stand by it until the counter goes down to one so i dont have to deal with the annoying beeping sound.
>>
turn on shower, get naked, shit, take shower. Only way i ever shit. I never shit without the background noise and growing steam coming from the shower
>>
Whenever I go pee, I flush the toilet before I finish. And if I finish peeing exactly when the toilet is done flushing, I ejaculate.
>>
>>676476906
when mouse wheeling down in b threads, I only read the post that have more than three responses to it, that way I know I'm not wasting my time reading horseshit. If three people have responded, it's worth me reading.
>>
>>676480202
... Enemas aren't normally done with coffee. Enemas, done for health reasons, should be performed with distilled water... but, literally, in the past 30 seconds, two short Google searches led me to multiple articles on the health benefits of enemas (and even coffee enemas? which I was unaware was a healthy practice until now)... And I mean, you should provide some actual points on the risks of enemas. Actual risks include: reliance (you can't have a regular bowel movement without an enema - this can't become a problem without chronic overusage), perforation (seriously don't see how this could happen unless you're shoving sharp objects up your ass), and.. that's it. I'm not finding any other health risks. Benefits include: intense and quick hydration, loosening of compacted feces, stimulation of the liver and gallbladder to release toxins, etc..

Dude I think you should do at least a TINY bit of research before flaming, so as not to look like such a fool.
>>
>>676481683
not original, but definitely relatable
>>
>>676481379
I'm 17 and yes. I did have sex when I was a little kid with my big sister but I don't considwr that losing my virginity.
>>
>>676473140
Or suit jacket. Same here. Even if there is no hook in the bathroom I will like hold it up. I will absolutely try everything in my power to not let any article of clothing touch the floor. ESPECIALLY a public restroom.
>>
>>676480398
.... Do you have any counter-points at all? Or are you just going to flame without any evidence to your views?
>>
>>676481759
noice m8
>>
>>676476408
I tried with mine once. She had a history of abusive relationships and had exclusively bad experiences with anal. She decided to try it one night when we were drunk, I got about 2 inches in and that was all she could handle. Lots of little pumps. Was still good.
>>
>>676481594
Well it's not vegetarians thst are stupid. It's the self righteousness 1s that won't shut up about thier good deeds that give then a bad rep. Nothing wrong w/ telling someone what it can do for you, but those people who rant about it & try to put you down are lame. This is the same w/ literally everything. Shit experience w/ 1 person can shape your all your thoughts & opinions on someone or something
>>
>>676476725
But steel's heavier then feathers.
>>
>>676481881
>Had sex
>Didn't lose viginity
Wat.png
>>
>>676481881
All I can say is that I've been there. Also at your age. Wanted to make my niece do stuff to me. I'll admit it almost happened. It can literally ruin your life. Wait it out.
>>
>>676481144
It has passed. Passed about 2 years ago for him, I was still reading loli doujins at the time too. We both grew out of it at around the same point. I'm thinking about throwing away my fuku. He cringes now when I say 'pheeyai' (Thai equivalent of onii-chan since I am Thai)

I'd say we're no longer pedophiles. and me, being small of stature, wasn't ever into kids, just had fantasies about my own abuse cause of past sexual abuses and whatever bullshit excuses I used to use. POINT IS BEING A PEDO ISN'T OKAY AND IF YOU ARE ONE YOU GOTTA KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF STARTING RIGHT NOW
>>
>>676481357
booty=bothered cause you a lil bitch nigga who doesn't know how to maintain an evolved humane diet
>>
>>676481759
I always did this. Felt like that perfect timing was godly for some reason
>>
File: 1458981486658.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1458981486658.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>the gayest thread on /b/
>fags
>>
>>676467917
lol all of the above anon.
>>
>>676482303
guy with the azn gf here. also thai.
us farangs are thankful~
>>
I have 50 tabs open on my phone at any given time, but can't stand to have more than 3 open on my pc.
>>
>>676467917
OP I do the blanket thing. I thought I was weird too
>>
>>676482262
less that if will ruin their lives, but... Dude. She's a fucking kid. Leave her body alone, at least, court her and gain her admiration if you must, but Christ don't start sexualizing your family like that.

Raise kids, don't fuck them.
>>
>>676467917
I open packets of instant carnation hot chocolate mix and eat the powder plain

I bite my toe nails and fingernails

when I take a shit and wipe, afterwards I get really sweaty and itchy on my butthole
so when I go to scratch my butthole I always smell my fingers

I use my top teeth to bite into ice cream

I usually spend 2 hours sitting on the toilet just enjoying the peace and quiet
>>
Only do homework/assignments at night
>>
>>676482170
My 17 yr old sister fondling my 8 yr old penis and me confusedly trying to perform oral sex on her isn't what I'd like to call my first time having sex.
>>
>>676482556
lmao when I'm the only one here talking about enemas and butt fingering and I literally shit on the entire thread
>>
>>676481778
altight, miss airhead, why don't we just end this with the most sure fire proofz why don't you spread your checks, em wide, ( I want to see your colon) and show me the the benefits it has given you. Let's take that up a notch, and get a rectum camera and show me the inside. Show me the wonders, bitch.
>>
>>676482899
Are you and your sister still close? Is shit awkward with you two?
>>
>>676482769
I do all but biting ice cream, stop it.
>>676482738
Comforting I think, like a big hug.
>>
>>676480513
It's... kind of difficult when you are the owner of said vagina. Believe me, though, I've tried.
>>
>>676469222
For me it's someone with a skateboard riding along the telephone wires.
>>
>>676482919
Never talk to trolls. If you ignore them they will starve & go away. Never acknowledge them
>>
Every time I want to listen to music on YouTube and draw a blank I always type "searching with my good eye closed" and then have to delete it. Its really annoying and I cant seem to get rid of it.
>>
>>676482995
brilliant plan. Let's do that. Starting... now
>>
>>676482899
ayy lmao.

Anon was a pussy slayer at age 8.
>>
>>676482303
I'm not sure how I can "not be one". Is suppose I'm already quickly on my way to getting in trouble due to this stupid website. If police were involved ID kill myself. I know I'd never last in jail to being with, being on there known as a pedo? No thanks.
>>
>>676470081
Dude I do that too!
>>
>>676467917
Everything I eat that has the same edges all the way around, i eat that edge first, and basically eat in a circular pattern until the last bite is the center of said food. (not sandwiches like a cheesesteak, just anything on two slices of bread/hamburger/cookie/etc)

Also always flip remotes button side down because I feel like it's less likely to slide off of whatever surface it's on (I do this at other peoples houses without thinking)

And I used to do the cover 99% of my body with the blanket. Not so much anymore.
>>
>>676469222
I used to do it too
>>
>>676483115
Intense flexibility required I guess. I just love burying my face in there and not coming up until she cums and crushes my head between her thighs. Not literally crushes, but tenses. You have to spell shit out on /b/
>>
>>676483062
I talk with her once in awhile. I'm shitty at socialization so the conversation we have are very superficial and stupid. I fantasize about raping and killing her though.
>>
>>676483805
I eat in circles too.
>>
>>676481683
I hate people who stop it early, I ineed to see it finish
>>
Chew toenails.
Rub hand against things as you walk.
Have your feet dance to music in mid air.
Slap own Ass.
Take nudes and then delete them afterwards either in shame or doubt.
>>
>>676482376
I developed a reflex knowing exactly when a minute and a half passes. Not sure when I will be able to use it but who knows.
>>
File: 20160329_013357-1.jpg (3 MB, 1711x2923) Image search: [Google]
20160329_013357-1.jpg
3 MB, 1711x2923
>>676467917
Wear scrubs as PJs. So dang comfy.
>>
>>676483577
Yeah... then get with the psychis remodeling and stop beign a pedophile. If you don't get over this addiction, you may very easily ruin your own life and ootantially the life/lives of some poor innocent children. Step 1) stop the anime until you are no longer a lolicon 2) read into child sexual abuse, a LOT, with LOTS of "my story: accounts so you can feel guilty and shitty about the type of pain/"love" you want to inflict on a child because of your innate desires. Basically, guilt yourself out of it. It's necessary, and very well possible. don't be a bitch about it
>>
>>676484225
pics or it didn't happen
>>
File: 196405_orig.jpg (68 KB, 615x399) Image search: [Google]
196405_orig.jpg
68 KB, 615x399
During the scene when the Rangers are rebuilding the room room zordon is in in the movie I use to go to the bathroom & hold my hands up like they did until I could hear the scene was over. I saw the Blu Ray of the movie on a target shelf. My gf was like we have to get it. I did it again 2 years ago.
>>
>>676484179
>>676484225 here, do all the above
>>
>>676467917
i go fully naked to take a shit.
>>
>>676484225
I wear 1 long shirt and underwear as pj's
>>
>>676483957
Like out of revenge or just a fetish?
>>
Roll around on the floor for the lulz
'Sit' on a couch in the weirdest positions, including where head is closest to the floor.
>>
>>676467917
I smash Skittles together making a Skittles sandwich
usually, end up mixing and matching certain flavors

when ever I am holding a glass object I always place it down really really slow
like it will be hovering for a good 4 seconds

I also drum with my teeth and use my hands and knees and chest to drum too

I like to push the center peanut butter out of a Resses cup

I dip my french fries in milkshakes

I put syrup on my biscuits and bacon
I drink maple syrup out of the bottle

I leave the refrigerator door open until I am done with it

I always fail the street sign captchas
>>
>>676484564
<SAME>
>>
>>676484210
It's a useless super power like me being able to split into 2 different people so the 2nd me can tie my shoe them we come back together again. You never know when it will work in your favor
>>
>>676484683
I mush gummie worms together after melting them by my electric heater and eat it that way, not kidding.
>>
>>676484242
My psychologist is an ass. He says I "exhibit sociopathic behavior". He's so lazy that of I told him I'm into kids he just use those combined as an excuse to admit me. The again , these appointments aren't cheap so why would he want to get rid of a source of money .
>>
>>676484683
>I drip my french fries in milkshakes

Oh the humanity
>>
>>676484760
or turning invisible when nobody will ever see you anyway, or freezing time, and you freeze too.
>>
>>676484905
I bite 2 gummie worms in half
lick the ends and re attach the opposite sides to each other
then eat them

same with sour patch kids but with their heads
>>
File: 74767.jpg (42 KB, 610x500) Image search: [Google]
74767.jpg
42 KB, 610x500
>>676467917
Pleasured a female chipmunk once by rubbing its vagina with a pencil eraser.
>>
>>676484603
I dunno , I just want to hurt her, make her cry Thinking of her makes me angry. I want to have sex with her then slit open her stomach and make her clean up the fucking mess she made with all her blood.
>>
>>676485040
Or the ability to know all the names of each sand grain in the universe & what they are thinking
>>
>>676470198
Top kek
>>
I cut the skin off my finger tips almost daily. I have like stubs for fingers
>>
>>676468873
I do both of those
>>
>>676484760
Sounds cool.
>>
>>676485333
so it's more revenge. you're troubled. Got friends? Go out more and enjoy being with people.
>>
>>676484598
Tried that, fucking hated it. I have to either be full leg coverage or naked to sleep, anything in the middle feels weird and wrong. The bottoms are thin and light so my legs don't get hot like with sweatpants or even regular pyjama bottoms.

And yes, I am autistic. This choice of sleeping attire is mostly a pragmatic choice for sensory reasons.
>>
>>676471507
my girlfriend and i call the stuff that coagulates there goo.
>>
I bite my own arm because it feels squishy and nice to chew on. And the bite mark is simultaneously wonderful and terrible to look at because of my slightly crooked teeth.
>>
>>676485387
lol
flying 1 cm off the ground
Hearing the thoughts of people that speak other languages
being able to read minds of animals
>>
File: 1459144598703.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459144598703.gif
2 MB, 300x300
I bite the skin along the inside of my lips and swallow it
Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 20

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.