Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

ITT: Try to convince me the Apollo missions were faked. >pro

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 630x421
ITT: Try to convince me the Apollo missions were faked.

>pro tip: you can't
>>
Jetfuel cant melt steel beams
>>
>>676372398
TT: Try to convince me the Apollo missions were real.

>pro tip: you can't
>>
>>676372398
Cause they weren't?
>inb4 muh space privilege
>>
>>676372554
You realize you can actually take a telescope and see they landed there right? All the shit is still up there.
>>
probably bait but w/e... Ill just do your picture.
>No stars in space? Space has stars faggot.
>Flag wouldn't waive, no wind in space. And don't say lunar dust. That's not enough to make a flag fly in the wind.
>take ANY video clip and speed it up a little bit.
>Just a guy in a suit hopping around.
>Sky photos from the first "moon landing" were proven to be craters in Nevada desert. Not moon surface.
>Also just think of the time. We were fighting the Russians for the space race. They put sputnik in space first, freaked us out. We had to make something better to "win" the race.
> Also think about this. The government can make you believe almost anything. When you were a kid you KNEW Santa existed because EVERYONE around said he was, and society also accepted this lie as well. Until you get to an age where you know its false... pretty much the same thing just on a grander scale.
>>
>>676373126
see>>676372723
>>
>>676372723
Yes because NOW we have the tech to get there. Of course they would place all that up there now that we can prove it... I remember when I was a sheeple too... Then I turned 10...
>>
>>676373358
Kek
Fuckin conspiratard
>>
>>676372723
In 1969 we could barley reach down the road with a walkie talkie. You mean to tell me that in 1969 they can receive perfect audio from thousands of miles away on the fucking moon?... Please tell me your not that dense.
>>
>>676373643
This nigger doesn't know how radios work, but wants to lecture the world on space travel.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.