Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Intelligent opinions about this movie?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 27
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 691x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 691x1024
Intelligent opinions about this movie?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwXfv25xJUw
>>
>>676253005
batman fights superman
>>
File: 1459035223831.jpg (43 KB, 624x599) Image search: [Google]
1459035223831.jpg
43 KB, 624x599
>>676253005
>>
ben affleck is pretty sexy
>>
why did lois lane throw the krypto spear in the fucking well?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-27-19-08-54.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-27-19-08-54.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>676254167
Why didn't Lois lane throw Lex off the tower before he threw her off?
>>
>>676253005
was ok, too fast in some parts, too slow in others.
>>
It's way better then what rotten tomatoes scored it, but it definitly isn't winning picture of the year. If I had to rate it, I would say it gets a 63%.
>>
File: 1451446814479.png (4 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1451446814479.png
4 MB, 2048x1536
>>676254167

i was thinking the same thing.
movie was aiiiight, i'd give it a 6.5/10.
lex luthor casting was fucking horrible.
>>
>>676253005
batman btfo of super cuck and was going to stab the cunt in the head with a spear but then became a cuck because his mother had the same name as supercuck. shit/10. They ended up pretty much having a gay fuckfest at the end
>>
It makes me believe that Zack Snyder hasn't read a single comic or has seen any series/movie from the DC universe. The effects are good, Batman is awesome, Lex Luthor is a fucking clown, the story is all over the place, Wonder Woman has a god damn foreign accent and alltogether it does not tickle my DC fanboy OCD at fucking all! Waste of fucking time!
>>
>>676253005
Should have reinvented the franchise with women... A black woman ("Awww hale nah, I ain't robbin'.") and a body positive white woman ("I'm supersize. Macaroons are my kryptonite.").
>>
>>676253005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! 'intellegent'
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
>>
File: Original_Geneva_Conventions.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Original_Geneva_Conventions.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>Supossed it was going to be a introspective movie about batman and superman discussing the origin of justice, its goals and what is their part in the system
>they just fight

Come on, the name was misleading
>>
It's a good movie for anyone that knows nothing about superheroes
>>
Alfred was cool though...
>>
Wonder women doesn't squat over the camera and rip a huge turd shit on the lens, was very disappointed about this factor
>>
Can anyone say anything about this movie that would make me want to spend money/time on it? I loved justice league/unlimited as a kid and I love the newer league animoo movies like war and flashpoint paradox, but nothing about this movie makes me want to see it.
>>
A failed attempt to make a justice league intro. Honestly if they had started so much earlier like marvel and gave Batman and wonder woman (also any other justice league member) their own movie,the story could have mingled together better. In fact,it could have been even more perfect if this movie wasn't the second man of steel movie. I like the first one,but this shouldn't have been about the Justice league. Rather it should have been about just Superman and lex luthor. In fact, lex luthor should hate Superman for the real reason he hates him "he doesn't want humanity to really on aliens with God strength to save them. So the movie should have been about lex just trying to kill Superman. Than the 3rd movie could have been like this,with lex making doomsday and Batman(with his own movie before hand) facing Superman,but without wonder woman. Than they should have made a justice league movie (with the other characters having their own movie and introduction.) Even if they would have been called marvel copies, it would have been better,and not been a stupid clusterfuck with a 30% rotten tomatoes rating.
>>
File: 1451820021952.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1451820021952.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>676256590
WW did use that huge Shockwave thing she does only once.
>>
>>676254805
I get the foreign accent wonder women is supposed to to Greek but the rest of the movie was shit
>>
>>676255224
Kek that's Ghostbusters
>>
A descent movie. It was just meant to set up for the justice league, which it does by dropping many hints to darkseid. Many people said "not enough character development"
There wasn't supposed to be that much seeing as they are releasing a shit ton of solo movies.
>>
>>676253005
that batman looks retarded
literally
>>
>>676257237
movie was shit. don't bother
>>
Wonder women doesn't shit, making the movie shit
>>
>>676253005
the movie is just retarded in every way
anyway they will make millions with it
>>
>>676255567
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1920x1001) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1920x1001
..... Just want to see her shit.

Can someone fake her shitting so I can jerk off and go to bed
>>
why the fuck did they kill superman and then have him come back to life like 10 minutes later i understand that in the comics doomsday killed superman but what the fuck
>>
File: 1458083332717.jpg (142 KB, 693x960) Image search: [Google]
1458083332717.jpg
142 KB, 693x960
>>676258038
tumblrbusters
>>
>>676253005
The critics were either expecting The King's Speech or fucking Citizen Kane. One reviewer really said
>Lel filled with monsters, explosions, and heads crashing into brick walls
29% on rotten.
Daredevil has 44%.

It was a decent movie. It did everything it was supposed to do
>keep somewhat within the range of the comics while not being bound to them
>introduce the justice league
>have batman fight superman
>keep us entertained

There were relatively minor things about 'feel'. The cinematographic tone was a bit too 'gray' for my tastes.

I'm glad they changed up Lex Luthor a bit, but they made him a bit too erratic. He seemed more like Nolan Joker or Kenneth from 30 Rock at times. Overall he was very well presented though.

I don't like title cards; they ruin film immersion. The [CITY: TIME/DATE] while in good typeface should have either been left tot he audience to assume or melded into the plot naturally.

They overdid some things just a bit
>M-marha? Muh Martha? MARTHA? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME +flashback

>Muh man v god, god v. satan

>Luthor's expressions. We get it, he's nuts. It ruins the preceding subsequent image of him as a stable, ruthless businessman if ovedone
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 482x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 482x725
This one could be poopable
>>
>>676253005
>Intelligent opinions
You seem like you're new here.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 704x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 704x523
Here's a good pic for someone to fake her throwing out a turd pretzel from her dirt hole
>>
>>676254473
Icymi btfo m b34t tha fuq uP ;)

>That's you
>>
>>676253005
I had my doubts but went in with an open mind.

Liked it but would like to see the directors cut. Possible Kingdom of God complex for this movie. If so, it should prove to be a pretty good movie.

Right now 7.5/10

Also Letoker is Jason Todd.
>>
>>676259979

Then there were some aspects of the movie I think either should have been written a bit better, or written out/replaced, or just made the characters look fucking stupid. Right there with
>muh feels
which admittedly is subjective, it felt as though they were trying to shoehorn a romcom/ romdrama into it at times

>Kent gets in the tub
You'll flood everything!
>I don't care
NIGGA THE LANDLORD IS GOING TO KICK ME THE FUCK OUT

>Superman and LL share an embrace while Doomsday is fucking everything up
"Don't go"
>Alright bitch. Alright. I won't fucking go. I'll just let this fucking thing destroy the Earth. Fantastic goddamn idea.

Some plot points that were added for dramatic effect were also written as if there was no better explanation for them

>Superman goes to fight batman
"I could have killed you already"
>Yes, and Batman understands this. Why didn't he use the spear first?
"Just let me speak"
>Yes, ffs if you are going to kill him anyway, let him say what he has to say

or
>WHAT DID YOU SAY? WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?!
Well it would help if you took the fucking boot off of him and took the spear slightly away from his body.

The script needed a better reason why Batman didn't want to wait one second (albeit he did enlongate the battle by not using the Kryptonite first), or why Superman couldn't get a word in edgewise (e.g. he used Kryptonite shards in his armor.. or spread them out in the room or something
>>
>>676253005
It was a massive trailer that could spawn numerous movies. But the director had no idea what they were doing.
>>
>>676257530
they're trying to do the opposite of marvel, introducing characters in existing series then spin off into solo movies, problem is MoS wasn't good even before trying to cram more characters in
>>
all the actors and most of the scenes were great, but the movie is less than the sum of its parts
>>
>>676254167
it was just busy work
>>
>>676261964
Another writing lapse

>LL throws the spear into the water
>Has to get it
Ok, sure.
>Superman goes to save LL and get the spear
Yet they didn't depict Lois as being incapable of getting it herself.

>Superman goes to jam the spear into Doomsday
Yet they didn't state nor visually depict why Wonder Woman couldn't have done it, or why Batman couldn't attach it to his jet and projectile flying it into Doomsday

Then if they discuss Flash & co in the next movie, how are they going to explain why he wasn't there during the Doomsday fight?

All minor nit picks though. Film was a solid 7/10 at least, 8/10 at most
>>
>>676258043
the movie had so many motherfucking people doing dumb shit, like nearly single character in that movie was fucking retarded to a point.
>>
>>676263585
imo movie was trash
3/10 at best
>>
>>676263585
well the spear was under rocks after the cave in, the real retarded thing about the scene is that he almsot drowns getting it...
and flash isnt flash yet, just a person with powers, and the future flash did warn batman
>>
>>676259979
i liked luthor, because despite being the ruthless bussinessman he does have an unnatural obsession with superman i thought they portrayed well
>>
>>676264628
that whole scene was pretty head scratching not to mention why bats even left the spear behind to begin with..i mean isnt that weapon you spent so much of the movie making not important to you at all?
>>
Batman dies
>>
>>676265136
na i mean he wouldnt have known he needed it for doomsday, what i want to knwo is why LL threw it in the water and why there was a random well/oasis in the building
>>
Batfleck is fantastic, the action is great and the BvS fight, altough short, is pretty amazing. But the story is a mess, Jesse Eisenberg didnt work for me at all and the movie is just to long.
>>
>>676259639
Yeah i dont think these movies are made for faggots that read comic books....its suppose to appeal to everyone. Comic books appeal to white socially akward neckbeards. Why would anyone spend 250 mil to make a movie based on fucking cartoon drawings
>>
>>676268048
yet the marvel movies always seem to do the og comics justice though
>>
>>676268048
>Why would anyone spend 250 mil to make a movie based on fucking cartoon drawings
>wat did you just contradict yourself.
>>
>>676255567
>excited to see batman fight superman
>film is nearly 3 hour long
>its ok they will be fighting the entire time
>actual fight lasts no more than 5 mins
>money wasted.
>>
I want to eat Wonder Woman's asshole
>>
File: 1441729092089.gif (246 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1441729092089.gif
246 KB, 500x368
>>676253559

mfw this daredevil kevin smith movie shitstain thought he was gonna be a another batman franchise maker.
>>
>>676253005

I give it a 7-8/10.

Very good, but flawed, movie.

PROs:

+BatAffleck is actually a really good Batman for a Frank Miller style "lone warrior of the night", gritty type Batman. (YES, he's better than Bale. Eat it Dark Knight fans!) His "Batman voice" is really well done too.
+Jeremy Irons is a FANTASTIC Alfred.
+Expands on Man of Steel and its film significance.
+The Batman vs Superman battle. HOLY SHIT WAS IT GOOD!
+Batman's fighting choreography was awesome. BatAffleck FUCKS SHIT UP.
+Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor, while unorthodox and uncharismatic, carries the film with his own unique twists.

CONs:

-BatAffleck shows no hint whatsoever of being intelligent, a detective, a brilliant engineer, or any of the things a more traditional Batman should be.
-Superman's onscreen chemistry with Lois is really bad.
- Nothing memorable from musical scores--very generic/gothic. Not ONE iconic, good, memorable song/score.
- Everything about Doomsday. FUCK this Doomsday.
- OMG the fucking dream sequences. Way to go full lazy mode for commercial fodder and cheesy imagery, Nolan!
-The hilariously pathetic savior/"I AM JESUS!" symbolism is cranked even higher than it was in Man of Steel.
- Eisenberg's Luthor's quirks and personality make it IMPOSSIBLE for him to take part in the majority of the good Luthor-based plots in the DC Universe or ever becoming president.
-New Flash is a dumbass. New Aquaman cameo is pointless.
-One of the times Supes saves Lois is PURE bullshit and contains a glaring plot-based continuity error right afterwards.
- Wonder Woman ex machina. More lazy writing.
-Wonder Woman's golden lasso was done well...except I'm pretty sure she pulled it out of her ass. It was clearly not in her "arsenal" when she was introduced and we saw more than enough of her in that fight to have spotted it otherwise.
- NO AFTER-CREDITS STINGER!! WTF DC? You afraid you'll be called out for copying Marvel or something?!
>>
>>676254167
Because she thought that was the only way superman could die so she wanted to hide it from everyone including Batman
>>
>>676254375

Because this Lois is a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>676253005
Pretty fucking good... of course I had dropped 2 acide tabs
>>
Fuck that robot batman costume, fuck that faggot Jesse Eisenberg, plot was sub par, needed more Aquaman and Flash
>>
File: 3D8cbBi.png (115 KB, 256x281) Image search: [Google]
3D8cbBi.png
115 KB, 256x281
>>676253005
Suffers from the "too much to do in too little time." About four somewhat interesting plot points which were haphazardly opened and closed in order to make room for the others. Very poorly executed and organized. Has some other small annoyances, but nothing to cry about.

I liked the first hour of the film, it started going south after the anticlimactic Superman and Batman fight, and I lost interest after they rushed through killing dummy dooms day.

I'd give the film a 6.75/10, almost passing grade.
>>
>>676254167
I thought that she was giving it to aqua man at first and he was gunna come out and save her
>>
>>676253005
>Intelligent opinions about this movie?

It's a stupid super hero movie. Intelligence is not a factor here. Just eat your popcorn and enjoy the mindless action like all the other retards in the theater.
>>
>>676253005
i'm doing the intelegant thing and waiting for the blu-ray, since it will be r18 instead of the cut down cinema crap
>>
File: checkem.jpg (69 KB, 497x820) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
69 KB, 497x820
i'd give it a solid 5/7
>>
>>676269880

Long live BatAffleck. We've needed a Miller-esque Dark Knight for a long time.

That said, I hope they do more to accentuate his intellect in later installments.

I also didn't care for how it was Batman's idea to form a league. That doesn't fit his personality (ESPECIALLY a Miller style Batman) and in every continuity, Batman is a lone wolf member/reluctant assistant in the Justice League. Though since it's only him and Wonder Woman right now, I guess that could change as he meets more heroes than he bargained for?

I don't know. I just think it would have been better if Wonder Woman had been the one to suggest it.
>>
Intelligent people don't have opinions about that movie.
>>
>>676253005
Could've used a little less buildup not to mention the actual fight scene between Batman and Superman - which is what everyone wanted to see - was a little bland
>>
i give it a 4.5/10
>Shit casting
>movie fails to hold interest until about halfway through
>how many fucking dream sequences does Batman need?
>didn't need to even include other heros as they we're not relevant to the main story
>baity as fuck *Batman vs Superman* fight that only lasted 5 minutes
>terrible pacing in general

The fight scenes were ok as were character designs/special effects but thats nowhere near enough to make up for it.
>>
>>676268048
from what ive heard (not a huge comic reader) this was very true to the comics pre 52
>>
>>676270885
flash told him too
>>
>>676269880

Agree with most of your critiques. I'd say it was a 5-6/10 though.

Hated Eisenberg's Luthor. Much prefer him being the charismatic ubermensch, and I wish they'd explore his motivations for wanting to kill superman aside from "I HAVE DADDY ISSUES AND IM INSANE DING DING DING."

Tons of lazy writing throughout the movie, too many plotholes to count.
>>
>>676271738
shit casting
>couldnt be more incorrect
>>
>>676259827
What the fuck? Your telling that someone actually has a bird like that?
>>
>>676253005
CAPESHIT
A
P
E
S
H
I
T
>>
>>676269880
dude if they didn't do the flash well I honestly have no interest in watching superman pummel everything while batman just bitches.
>casting Ezra Miller, the fucking fuckboy boy toy in all of the chick flicks, as the flash
did they reuse the Barry Allen persona as well?
>>
File: 1457230020682.jpg (39 KB, 640x603) Image search: [Google]
1457230020682.jpg
39 KB, 640x603
>>676253005
Superman was mopey instead of Paragon.
Wonder Woman was skelly jewess instead of buff Amazon.
Batfleck was surprisingly ok.
Doomsday was kek.
Lex Luthor was zozzle.
Disjointed storytelling, fucking dream sequences and flashbacks and flashforwards and shit.

kek/10
>>
The intro was amazing IMO
The whole thing with Superman and the ending of Man of Steel destroying Wayne Ent. building was great. I like how they showed parts of the MoS fight and made Bruce Wayne fit in by being a business man trying to save people.
>>
>>676268862
They make movies about the smurfs you moron.. What im saying is if you are foimg to make a movie that cost 250 mil you dont just use some comic book as your script. You write new shit
>>
>>676270885
this so much, Batman had always been an outsider.
>>
>Jesse eisenberg as lex luthor

I'm cringing just thinking about it.
>>
Why does batmans suit and latex mask stop bullets but not a knife?
>>
>>676273422
then your the fucking moron for structuring your point that way
>>
>>676272272
really now? Who do you honestly think did a good job?

The lex luthor who thought he was the joker?
The Superman who forgot he could talk?
The Alfred who only had 3 lines but has everyone riding his dick for some reason?
Bland wonder woman who was only there because female?
Bipolar Batman?
>>
>>676270885
superman dies
>>
>>676254471
Uhm, mods?

The opinion is good and all but what you have right there is fucking CP bro.
>>
>>676253005
>intelligent
>/b/
just close your browser
>>
>>676273422
exactly they write new shit which is actual shit.
>>
>>676273794
just because someone doesnt look in their mid-40s doesn't make them underage anon
>>
>>676273585
I responded to someone who said if you know anything about comic books the movie was fine.. Try to keep up you fucking dolt
>>
>>676273794
Ohh crap this guy might be on to something.
>>
>>676254375
Why didn't superman slowly torture lex until he brought Louis back?
>>
>>676273498
cuz the knife is a silver bullet
>>
>>676274270
Thats more Batman's shtick
>>
>>676273422
>You write new shit
it's new shit, based loosely on some comics just like harry potter or anything else based on a book
>>
File: carlin.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
carlin.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>676273794
>not instantly correctly recognizing what is and isn't CP.
fucking newfag
>>
Think the reason people hated it was because of too much dialogue but that can be just as entertaining if done right and in my opinion Zack did a good job. I'll say this though, that final fight between Batman v Superman could've been more badass
>>
>Batman was fucking awesome, Affleck did a great job
>Movie was a fucking mess. It was a mistake not having a stand alone Batman movie before this
>Plot was fucking stupid, apparently they had a shitload of re-writes, and it shows
>So.
>Fucking.
>Long.
>And really fucking boring

Could've been cut into 2 movies. Doomsday being shoehorned in felt stupid. It almost made a decent movie, but they kept throwing in more heroes needlessly.
>>
>>676274394
Ohh right i forgot thwearwolf blood circulating through the suit. Didnt put that into the factor
>>
>>676273674

Not the guy you were talking to but...

>Lex Luthor

Agreed, sucked.

>Superman

Shitty character, IMO. Not faulting whoever it was for how he was played, dude is the original and ultimate Mary Sue with no depth.

>Alfred

They're dick riding because it's Jeremy Irons. Dude is legit.

>WW

She was alright, I guess. I didn't walk away with strong feelings one way or the other.

>Batman

Good outside of the PTSD Martha scene and the unnecessary training montage.
>>
>>676274166
yeah and so?? what you said is still pretty fucking stupid, i know its asking much but read it again if your not that too much of an autist.
>>
>>676253005
Cavill is a shitty Superman. Affleck is a surprisingly good Batman. Overall, I'd say 7.5 out of 10.
>>
Oh look, Marvel dickwagon boys hating on non Disney action movie because it wasn't written like it was for Disney's autistic fans that need action every 5 seconds. Just get a vibrator and call it a day faggots.
>>
>>676274450
Harry potter is a least a novel.. They suck but people read them.. Comic books are like 1000 of little 20 page stories that some people hate and some people love. You are never gonna make super hero movies that all these faggotslove.. So you are better off just trying to make a good movie... Iron man is better as a movie than as a comic.. Thats what i mean
>>
>>676254805
All the nods to the dark knight returns, death of superman, the joker, time travel, darkseid, the mother box
Also Diana is Greek
You probably haven't read a single comic
>>
>>676273014
>Superman was mopey instead of Paragon
He was framed and the public was turning against him.
>Wonder Woman was skelly jewess instead of buff Amazon
Okay? She's thin in just about every depiction of her.
>Doomsday was kek.
>Lex Luthor was zozzle
retard
>Disjointed storytelling, fucking dream sequences and flashbacks and flashforwards and shit
The dreams, I take it, were to push the idea that Batman was psychotic. Same with the branding of criminals and his paranoia regarding Superman. Obviously Robin was killed and that may have what started him down that road.

And the messy plot may have been to cram as much story in as possible. The movie was 2.5 hours and it still felt rushed.
>>
File: jooo.png (45 KB, 317x293) Image search: [Google]
jooo.png
45 KB, 317x293
>>676274696
>>WW
>She was alright, I guess.
Fucking skelly jewess instead of buff amazon hottie
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 595x1424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 595x1424
Action was good but plot was lacking
>>
>>676274892
it's probably snyder's shit direction not cavill's fault
>>
>Superman
Great

>Batman
Good

>Alfred
Great

>Wonderwoman
Great

>Lex
Okay. Eisenberg's mannerisms would've been fantastic for a replacement joker, not sure why they made him lex.

>Lois
Okay.

>Plot
Can't even. So many confusing moments.
Good movie, just not as good as the Dark Knight series. They need to improve a lot of there is a sequel (justice league).
>>
>>676274696
I don't get why they decided to make Lex a crazy person.

If anything Lex is like... the last bastion of humanity that is willing to stand up against the alien. If you read some of the alt. stories like Superman Red Son you see that Lex is actually the "hero" for America.

He is "crazy" in that he is incredibly driven and passionate about destroying Superman because he believes him to be a genuine threat to mankind.
>>
If they named Lex Luther The Joker I would of never noticed since they acted almost identical. Why did they depict Lex as such a psychotic character?
>>
>>676275393

Yeah, I would've preferred some amazonian thighs.
>>
>>676268592
Well if they want to keep up that pattern, there's going to be a lot of unhonoring deaths in the next movies.
>>
>>676274696
>ultimate Mary Sue
>>
>>676275440
Fucking THIS.

What. I.. what?

My mom's name is Martha, just like yours. Really? Wow! I suddenly don't have the urge to murder you anymore!
>>
>>676254167
To keep anyone from using it on Superman. At the time she didn't know about Doomsday.
>>
Its a fun to watch action movie, but lacks a detailed story.
>>
>>676253348
ayy
>>
File: Blunt.jpg (149 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
Blunt.jpg
149 KB, 970x545
>>676275563
Emily Blunt should have been Wonder Woman. Just buff her up for another 6 months after Edge of Tomorrow, and she'd be perfect.

Plus, she can actually act, as opposed to the kike whore from the fast and the furious movies.
>>
>>676275056
>Comic books are like 1000 of little 20 page stories that some people hate and some people love
Comic books are basically serialised graphic novels...plus guardians of the galaxy, deadpool and captain america were pretty true to the comics and people still love them?
>>
>>676269880
>-BatAffleck shows no hint whatsoever of being intelligent, a detective, a brilliant engineer, or any of the things a more traditional Batman should be.
This is what pissed me off the most. It's like he wasn't even Batman on top of the constant killing.
>>
>>676275525

They tried to hint at it too with the God is either all powerful and not all good, or all good and not all powerful. Eisenberg just played it like an insane person instead of it being the rational conclusion of a genius megalomaniac.
>>
>>676253559
Against everything I was assuming when I went in, Affleck was the best part of the movie.
>>
>>676275654
unless they pussy out, which they will
>>
anyone who doesn't readily admit this movie is trash has to be a DC fan. I went into the theater purely as a moviegoer, with really low expectations, and was blown away by how they were still not met.

Hack Snyder should be fired. He has no idea what makes a story good (or even engaging) and failed to inject anything in the movie with any sort of emotional impact or resonance. I felt like I watched 2 1/2 hours of random bullshit happening that the plot needed to happen and a bunch of really cringey setups for the Justice League.
>>
File: image.png (555 KB, 3300x3140) Image search: [Google]
image.png
555 KB, 3300x3140
Okay here's what I think.

They seriously need to stop making these horrible horrible movies.

They just terrible. None of the characters are relatable and the plots are uninteresting. It's too predictable.

What ever happened to having a good story.

I get so fucking triggered when NEET faggots rant about how these movies are life changing. They are not.

Comic books are dead. And so are these terrible plots.

Does anyone here seriously take interest in this garbage? I find that hard to believe.

I can't stand anyone that actually thinks these movies are entertaining. Obviously they are stupid, dull, and pathetic.
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 937x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 937x532
>>676276894
Kill yourself now faggot, waste no more of Mother Earth's sweet oxygen.
>>
Only things i liked about the movie were how bad ass batman was and the action everything else was pretty much retarted.
>>
>>676275527
Apparently due to his daddy issues. The original charismatic character is dead and died long ago, but that is no excuse for his son to act like an absolute nut. He should continue his legacy.
>>
>>676253005
Batman is a mopey cunt who needs to lighten the fuck up.
>>
>>676275440
I was confused why Clark called his mother by her first name.
"I have to save Martha!"
It just seems weird to me...
>>
>>676253005
>No character development, they all stay the same as they started except Batman
>Batman's development was still pretty bland
>almost no character motivations make sense and the few that do come from characters whose attitude doesn't even match their motivation
>almost half of the movie is devoted to dialogue, plotting and "investigation", yet they couldn't make the characters deeper than a basic stereotype: Superman is a brooding hero who feels "alienated" by the world, Batman is angry and will give in to fucking anonymous letters, gee, such a "great detective", wonderwoman is a strong, mysterious woman with no backstory, Louis is a damsel in distress.
>Dat fucking dream scene, so much coolness wasted because hey, it's a dream, but wait, it's not a dream, it's an attempt to tie the movie to a sequel that just looks so fucking much out of place and doesn't add to the movie at all, but that's ok as long as fans go "It's the FLASH, OMG SO COOL"
>controversy about Superman's role and limitations
>"uh, that's a cool discussion, i wonder where they will go with this"
>bat/supes fight starts, no one remembers controversy, he dies saving the day, he's a hero, the end
>"oook, so much for interesting controversy..."
>it ends with Supes funeral, cool, the coffin even looks like the one in... wait, it ends with Batman saying they need help for something worst, the credits should start any time n... no, wait, it end with J̶o̶k̶e̶r̶ Luthor getting bald, ok so... No, it's Batman learning from Luthor that something worst will happen, ok, now it ove... back to the funeral?! ok i guess... damn, what a long, anticlimactic ending

I'm very ok with the dark, brooding tone, Batman looks great and that "lurking after torturing" scene was pretty cool, but damn, what a waste this movie was...
>>
>>676276746
Exactly, so this mate better not suck their cocks yet.
>>
>>676277138
Deadpool and darknight rises was good
>>
>>676253559
Batman is the best thing about this movie. Cavil should be the one to be sad.
>>
>>676276894
this the movie was not engaging and stupid as hell but look at all the cool explosions and cg fight scenes waaooooooow
>>
>>676254375
DING DING DING DING DING DING
>>
>>676277783
Dark night was actually not a terrible plot.

Agree.

Thanks.
>>
6/10

Good movie, great visuals, but the plot was awful. I get Batman's motivations. I somehow understand why Luthor wants Superman dead (maybe I do because I know the comics, I'm not sure the movie gave clear explanations aside from that stupid "throwing flowers" shit). But Superman development was pure SHIT. Lois Lane was shit. I dare you to look at all Lois's scenes and try to figure why someone would do/guess all the things she does/guesses if not to help advance the plot.

All that bullet bullshit was stupid to begin with. That got her to Lex. Ok, fine. Then Supes starts fighting Batman AND SHE FUCKING GOES THERE! WHY FOR??? And then she saves Supes, ok, and throws the spear into some magical oasis inside a fucking building. I get it, you don't want him hurt. And she just sees Doomsday and she´s like "Oh snap, that thing that looks nothing like my superdildo probably has the same weekness! Instead of yelling at my ultrasonic-ear BF that he better go grab that fucking spear, I'll go and get it! What could possibly go wrong?".

She was a fucking ex machina of shitty plot resolutions. Honestly I can't possibly imagine a professional screenwriter making those stupid decisions.

WW was also a fucking ex machina. She should've not appeared in this movie.

Those Batman's dreams/flashbacks/allucinations? Stupid and autistic.

And there's just one more thing I want to point out. The "Oh, ur mom's name is just like mine was! We are officially BFF!". You know, he's a grown up man, he can't be that autistic. That was the shittiest possibly explanation to why would they unite against a common enemy. Seriously.

Overall, movie was good. Affleck was good. Alfred was good. Aquaman was good. Superman was awful, WW was awful, Doomsday was awful, the director was awful and should be executed. It was a god damn trailer that left too many secondary plots on the loose.

As a superhero team movie, Avengers was better. And that says it all.
>>
>>676277703
yes but they still made good solid superhero movies that appealed to both die-hard and casual fans.
>>
It was a stupid idea to begin with. All-powerful space alien who shoots lasers out of his eyes against some dude with a utility belt. Throw in wonder woman who is the dumbest comic character in history (she has a fucking lasso that makes you tell the truth).

Haven't seen it, won't pay to see it.
>>
>>676253005
It's gay
>>
>>676277138
Well I'll agree with most of what you said. You knew batman wasn't going to kill super man. Superman wasn't going to kill bat man. There's zero room for tension there. You knew darkaide wasn't going to kill them.
>>
>>676278172
this review was hilarious and i dont know why
>>
>>676278347
It gets better, the dude in a fetish suit KILLS superman who could have squashed him like a bug, frozen him solid, burned him in half at any time.
>>
>>676257530
started earlier like marvel?
you mean reboot after reboot
Being this fucking retarded
>>
File: TypicalBvSHaterOnB.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
TypicalBvSHaterOnB.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
>>676253005 Why are these fagots saying the movie sucked? It needed to be a little longer to explain the armoured Flash dream and to better introduce WW. Other than that It was a good movie.
>>
File: image_3.jpg (60 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
60 KB, 480x359
>>676258172
Like this anon?
>>
>>676277962
When does this happen. I somehow missed it
>>
>>676278172
>AND SHE FUCKING GOES THERE! WHY FOR???
>Stop, invincible boyfriend.
>>
I don't understand what the fuck that scene was after the scene with the weird desert and the guy screaming "you were right about him!!". Was it more justice league garbage, or was it just to give batman a real reason to fight superman, or was it both?
>>
dingdingdingdingding
>>
I figured....the cape...
>>
Batman fucked up everyone. Superman was being emo, Wonder whore had no emotion tie in was just floating about Lex was dumb to much boring sences
>>
>>676274604
Affleck was terrible
>>
So... Superman is alive or dead?
>>
>>676279685
No fuck you he was the best one
>>
>>676279685
What did he do terribly. He was one of the only decent things
>>
>>676279822
Superman always "dies" to Doomsday. He always comes back in like a day.
>>
>>676254805
>muh comics

coming from DC whose number one plot tool is "alternate universe"

comic book characters are open to as much change as the writer wishes, this has been true since the beginning of comic book characters.

New Writer = new character
>>
it felt really drawn out
>>
>>676279822
He was stabbed by Doonsday through tje heart but at his funeral after everyone left the dirt on his coffin started rising like when he flies
>>
>>676280060
nobody gives a fuck about superman until he's dead
>>
>>676278859
I dont rate it because for nearly 3 hours the story was never engaging. doomsday and superman were handled poorly as antagonists, The fight and action scenes were very good though but I don't even think they needed to explain the flash dream in that movie at all too.
>>
>>676269880
-So all his tech just magically appeared from the previous movie.
-k
-Doomsday was a bad as mofo
-ok
-ok
-I liked him better than the boring evil genius
-not enough info, not enough info
-what you mean nigga
-ok
-read the comics
-after credit scenes are for faggots
>>
>>676279685
His version of batman is stupid as a rock but he was actually decent.
>>
When is the ding ding ding scene
Whaats the context behind it
>>
File: op as baby.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
op as baby.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
>>676254471
My personal choice for Luthor would have been The Rock.
Sure he's not the greatest actor, but he looks good bald, is physically strong like some versions of Lex, and is easy to accept as a charismatic rich megalomaniac.
>>
>>676278172

I forgot one thing.

This was hands down the WORST Doomsday's origin story. I've never seen anything this retarded. I mean, seriously, we all know who Doomsday is. He's a lab rat that evolves to become even more badass and is fucking unstoppable. We know his story. But think about what the movies presents us.

>Luthor goes into ship
>Ship makes him captain
>Brings Zod's body
>Throw his own blood into him
>Creates ugly ass mutant that for some reason wants to kill Superman.

Fucking no.
>>
>>676276103
seconded
>>
>>676279093
at the very end before the scene with the dirt
>>
>>676277360
ya theyre all whores; but the left wear a whores uniform at work, the right wear it on the red carpet
>>
>>676276894
>no emotional impact
>superman dies

Nice b8
>>
it was alright, 8/10

I thought Wonder woman didn't have to be there at all(even though I think i'll enjoy her a lot if she gets her own movie) Lex was annoying, too many bat-dreams/bat-flashbacks, after 4 times, we don't need to see bruce's parents get shot again in a movie.

other than that, quality motion picture, very enjoyable.
>>
>>676253005
I hated the editing. I'm not sure why they told Jesse Eisenberg to play Lex that way. It's fuckin retarded and he feels like he's in a different movie. The more I think about it the more I like it. I had a hard time understanding the motivations but the second time around it became clear. Batman sees Superman as a threat, Superman sees Batman as a criminal, Lex hates Superman because he hates God and hates that Superman is being praised as a savior and deity. Lex is merely using Batman's hatred of Superman to his advantage since he knows he stole the Kryptonite and thinks Batman will use it to take Superman out. I guess he bred Doomsday as a backup plan? I'm still not sure as to why he would do that if he thought Batman would kill Superman. Overall I enjoyed it though. The action scenes were amazing and they finally made Batman awesome. Never really cared for him or any of the big DC characters before. I don't mind the grim depressing tone they went for as I feel it helps the subtext of the film which is more cerebral and grounded and less Marvel-y action and fun. Doomsday should've been completely cut and used as the big villain in Justice League Parts 1 and 2. Wonder Woman didn't need to be in this movie. Set up Diana Prince as being Wonder Woman but don't reveal her in costume until JL. I understand the hate it's getting to an extent, but I still really enjoyed it. My only cons are the ending felt unnecessary, Lex is a fuckin cartoon, and the editing at times is jumpy and incoherent. 7.5/10
>>
>>676277138
"STOP ENJOYING THINGS I DON'T"
>>
I enjoyed it, whether or not I thought it was "good." Ending with the dirt was a copout to let them brin superman back for JL, but you knew they were gonna do it. Anyone who watched the trailers and read the comics knew superman would be killed by Doomsday and batman would beat superman in their little showdown that lasted like 5 minutes. People complain about not getting to the action fast enough but honestly I didn't have an issue there. I liked the flashpoint cameo, looking forward to a flash standalone. Overall, at least 7.5/10. Worth your time if you're looking forward to the new movies to come out
>>
>>676253005
Batman broke every rule he has and had no reason whatsoever to completely turn from his original thoughts other than plot needed it. Superman was mehhh and it pisses me off what they did to him and the cliffhanger ending.

Literally the one time aquaman would be useful and he's fucking nowhere, so sup had to go in the water himself. Fucking a.
>>
>>676282419
Lol you got butthurt. It's not that I want you to stop enjoying them. It's that I want you to know I'm better than you :)
>>
>>676279230
Flash going back in time to tell batman to find the league members and get them together. Wasn't a dream
>>
File: 1443313477880.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1443313477880.gif
1 MB, 400x300
>>676259827
please tell me that is photo shopped.....
>>
>>676254805
"Who has time to read the source material when you have to make shitty cgi movies" Sir Zack Snyder
>>
>>676282665
PS Scar from Lion King playing Alfred = best casting choice
PSS Jesse Eisenberg as Lex wasn't an issue for me but he was too cartoony
>>
>>676282796
Fuck you I enjoyed it anyway
>>
>>676282665
I knew doomsday kills superman in the comics but I never thought they'd have the balls to actually kill him in the movie
>>
File: Lance-Vance-Vice-City-psd30239.png (98 KB, 241x400) Image search: [Google]
Lance-Vance-Vice-City-psd30239.png
98 KB, 241x400
>>676253005
IT'S TIME FOR THE LANCE VANCE DANCE!
>>
>>676282037
Only someone as stupid and autistic like you can believe that Superman is dead and/or going to stay dead. And everyone that has little clue of who Doomsday is can figure that if he appears = Supes probably gonna be defeated.

If they don't bring him back with some idiotic plot-hole (like that "His heart is beating once every six months to save energy so his body can heal" shit) in the next movie I will go to your parent's house and suck your dick clean.
>>
>>676282970
He stayed true to the comics fag he used the frank miller batman Dark night returns and death of superman
>>
>>676283260
they did blow their load on the death of superman/doomsday very prematurely
>>
>>676273674
Yeah, in the trailer. I was like "he's horrible as lex luthor but would be a real good joker".
>>
>>676253005
they should have named it something different because batman and superman only fought for about 10 minutes until they were like "there's bigger trouble"
they didnt have to retell batmans story again and the movie didnt have to be 2 hours long
>>
>>676283682
kek seriously? this can never be more wrong
>>
>>676253005
pretty much tldr to justice league, its alright
>>
>>676283366
Obviously he isn't dead I know that, you're forgetting when superman lobotimizes doomsday to defeat him I thought they'd do something like that not have them both die

Especially when flash goes back in time and says "Bruce you were right about him"

Superman maybe won't be in the next one though which is why it's 2 parts
>>
>>676284172
Does doomsday not kill superman

Is batman not stocky like frank millers batman, using that same suit in the comic
>>
>>676283682
yeah it was based on those two books but it was from being true to any of them.
>>
Can we all just agree that we have no second act? Was it cut for time? Will it be what the director's cut is about?
>>
>>676253005
batman has little to no neck.
>>
>>676284721
exactly those are the only two things they took from those books which is pretty pathetic tbh..
>>
>>676284437
Then you've earned a free blowjob.

But I really hope they don't do the live action of the animated movie, with Luthor clonning Supes, this clone turns out bad and real ol' Superman revived by a stupid plot.

Really, I would prefer if Batman collected the Dragon Balls and revived Superman that way than with the "slow heart beat to recover.from battle".
>>
Imo I think a lot of parts were miscast and I'm not talking about afflack. Lex part was extremely miscast. The editing was terrible and the story was convoluted.
>>
They should have fight more..2 and a half hour movie they fight for 5 mins?
>>
>>676282408
Little baby lex was trying his darndest to emulate the grandiose, charming and gregarious shadow he grew up in. He kept trying to start monologuing and self aggrandizing with off the dome speeches like a traditional villain (like traditional lex) but his most effective moments were when he was talking about his past. The only compelling fear he induced was still tied to lex.
Even his smarts were questionable. He only accomplishes anything of note after getting the kryptonian data banks. His whole "plan" to "manipulate" the two into fighting one another can be seen as failed as well. The letters he thought had been egging batman on slowly hadn't even been seen by him. He had no way to contact superman, having to get lois as the intermediary.
I don't like eisenberg as lex. As jeremy Jahns put it, there wasn't a line that wouldn't have sounded better with Michael Rosenbaum saying it. But the character itself? That was a fantastic new exploration. Add in the "old gods" fears and madness to the mix and I lovecraftian lex as darksides messenger is awesome.
>>
>>676282796
>Lol you got butthurt

you're bitching on a chinese cartoon image board about a movie you probably didn't watch. and he butt hurt for meme?

what a tool
>>
>>676253005
There was no need to mix the dark knight returns with death of superman, it made the movie too packed
>>
>>676253005
It was disappointing. Doomsday should have had his own movie, wonder woman was just thrown in haphazardly, and the batman vs superman fight was totally anti-climatic. Also I hated Eisenberg as Lex Luthor.
>>
>>676287104
Agreed. Killing Superman was a stupid decision, and will most likely be nullified in the next film. Honestly, that third act was just a fucking mess, like Zack Snyder blowing a cgi money-shot into your face.
>>
>>676253005
>Intelligent opinions
you know your on /b/ right?
>>
>>676269666
Well he is, so deal with it you retard. He's starring and directing his own trilogy. U mad?
>>
It's not a great movie, but it's not really a bad one either. IMO they wasted a lot of beginning potential with showing Batman's backstory. We know it already. I'm also not digging the "tank" Batman; he moves extremely slow and it just doesn't feel like how the character should be. One of the best parts was the portrayal of Lex Luthor. I could tell from the beginning they were making him batshit crazy
>>
>>676283260
Doesn't take balls when the last scene is him reviving. Like seriously what was the fucking point?
>>
just watched it. Its def a batman movie/setup movie. Its a slow build for the rest of their movies. I would give it a solid 7/10
>>
It says something when superman actually dies in the movie and it's not the main focus of discussion. That's how bad and convoluted the story is.
>>
File: image.jpg (397 KB, 1500x1035) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
397 KB, 1500x1035
>>676264858
You are the worst kind of retard. Lex Luthors casting was the worst, most vile piece of shit I have ever seen! He nearly singlehandly runied the movie! Every scene he was in was a god damn DISASTER. You want to know why they are at 29% on RT? Jesse "the kike" Eisenberg. Cast ANYONE ELSE as Luthor and the movie goes to 70%-75% immediately. Jews casting Jews in movies will be the death of the DC Universe. Hope you're happy you kike loving faggot.
>>
>>676290381
Yeah imo they should have left ot without the hint of him coming back, it would have had a better impact.

2 scenes that made me say wow, when lex blew up congress or whatever the building was and when superman died.

Had the movie been edited properly and the story flowed those would be the moments we'd be discussing and in 4chan tradition spoiling.
>>
>>676253005
Too long and tedious, very little action, they tried to cram a lot of shit ala spidey 3 syndrome. This is the worst lex luthor ever portrayed, seriously, fuck eisenberg and snyder. Affleck was acceptable, Cavill too but superman was laughable at some parts (he almost drowned on a tiny ass pond anyone?). The amount of filler was disgusting. Oh and Doomsday, god fucking damnit doomsday, it looked like an uruk meets a ninja turtle, plus that shit origin. Wonder Woman was good as well as the little action in the whole movie.
>>
I loved it i am ahuge batman fan and it stayed true to most of the comics the camio's from the other heroes got me really hype over all it's a good movie
>>
>>676264858
eisenberg was the worst part of the movie, smallville luthor was 1000 times better than this shit. Fuck the writers and Snyder for fucking up this bad.
>>
>>676274102
>>676274168
>>676274499
not the same guy, but yes, that’s cp i could tell her “name” but im not under dynamic ip so i dont want to get banned, and im quit tor a long time ago….
>>
>>676292932
This. Smallville was pretty cheesy, but it did have its moments. Lex and his father's portrayals were both very good, and Lex's mental deterioration that led up to Lionel's murder was very well done
>>
>>676253005
adults who enjoy superhero movies are not
>>
>>676275486
>Superman
shit

>Batman
neither good nor bad

>Alfred
he has 5 lines in the whole movie, irrelevant

>Wonderwoman
okay I guess

>Lex
the shittiest portrayal of luthor ever made, he almost single handedly killed the movie, my fucking god he was shit...

>Lois
meh

>Plot
too fucking long and boring
>>
>>676253005

Off the success of gili and daredevil, ben affleck plays a fat batman, Boston fan, and xenophobic trump supporter who can afford any car but chooses to drive a fucking jeep. Not a Lambo, or something no one else can buy or pronounce but a. fucking. jeep. The man of steel fights this fat batman or "Fatman" if you will. He doubts himself and becomes the man of tin by not choosing to break fatman's solar plexus with his breath, eyes, or fists, or even spin the world backwards to talk to affleck about his life decisions, or further back to stop mr and Mrs affleck from fucking and saving us all from this horseshit. And this is all I got from a 2 minute preview that was crammed down my throat while I was minding my own business on the Internet. I'll perhaps avoid this shit years from now when fx plays it every 5 hours on the hour.

2/10
>>
>>676261303
>Also Letoker is Jason Todd

Quoted so that this comment is not overlooked.
>>
>>676294802
Yeah. Affleck felt like an extremely slow Batman. He reminds me of the fat imposter Batman at the beginning of The Dark Knight
>>
>>676294053
not what?
>>
Can we all agree that Eisenberg was shit? He made Spacey's Luthor look good for fucks sake.
>>
>>676270422
I really wanted this to happen
>>
>>676280115
This
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 27

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.