Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

This used to be my girlfriend, we have been together for eight

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 17
File: IMG_20150615_171406.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150615_171406.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
This used to be my girlfriend, we have been together for eight years.

Today she called me ony phone to say she feels the relationship doesn't work for her anymore and that she's breaking up with me.

She was my first love and I wanted to die with her. All troubles we had in our relationship were secondary to my love and devotion to her, I would've died for her.

And she ended it with a phonecall.

I'm utterly lost, I don't know how to deal with this, the best part of me died today.

I want her back /b/, I can't deal with this.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 367x202
>>676229242
You will get over it we all do. She's not that hot anyway
>>
>>676229242
girls are a dime a dozen. I was heartbroken when my first left me. Now looking back I wonder what I saw in her. You'll find that you tend to improve with each new girl or at least discover what you really like or dislike about girls in general.
>>
>>676229463
I don't give a shit how hot she is, I love her. I'd drag my face through a river of shit for her.

Eight fucking years man.
>>
Is she about to eat that bird?
>>
Post her tits faggot
>>
>>676229627
It's just, I feel so goddamn betrayed. How can anyone do this to a person they remain to claim to love?
>>
You will get over it in a few months, just waste some time on your favorite hobby and the pain will go away. Other relationships will come to you, stay strong
>>
>>676229242
You said you wanted to die with her? Who's stopping you, Anon?
>>
Did she fly away?
>>
>>676229242
I'm sorry, anon. She is beautiful. There are more fish out there though
>>
>>676230074
Not about to go insane, I respect her and will support her decision no matter how much it hurts me, but goddamn, it hurts.

>>676230001
I hope I will, all I feel now is an intense need to see her, to look her in the eye and find out what happened.
>>
>>676229242
She's almost hot enough to fUck
>>
>>676229242
Eight years and she broke up with you over the phone? What a fucking pussy you're better off without her m80
>>
File: 1440567308141.gif (1024 KB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1440567308141.gif
1024 KB, 290x189
>>676229242
Take this opportunity to live for yourself. You're about to find yourself with levels of freedom you forgot existed. Enjoy it.
>>
>>676229242
kill her, its yours or none else
>>
>>676229242
You dodged a bullet be happy you didn't settle for a land whale with autism! Cheer up anon! http://strawpoll.me/7203721!http://strawpoll.me/7203721
>>
go get some new pussy and pretend like it dont bother HER LEAVE HER ALONE DO NOT TEXT OR CALL IT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK DESPERATE
>>
>>676229938
Happens all the time. Just don't be a cuck and beg for her to stay with you or some bullshit.

Just search another Girl and be happy. Your ex isnt even that hot 6/10 and im Kind.
>>
>>676229938
not to be a douche, but it probably means she's either 1) found someone else 2)sees some trait in you that she no longer likes or 3)one of her gf's got inside her head and told her to get out of the relationship

trust me dude, you will find someone else. go ahead and run through the emotions, and you'll be alright
>>
>>676230499
Part of why she broke up is the weight of my depression. I have zero lust for life, the only thing I liked about myself is that she loved me.

I don't know how I'll manage now, I'm a worthless piece of shit that just got flushed.
>>
>>676230671

http://strawpoll.me/7203721
>>
Kid, you're too young to invest any more time with that land whale. You can do MUCH better!

Take 5 months off from relationships, start working out and eating right. Then go back into the dating world and get something worth your time.
>>
>>676229242
find her and confront her about it! don't be soft either
>>
8 years. Here's a cold dose of reality, anon, she's been cheating on you, and pulled the trigger for whomever it was. You're better off letting her go and finding someone with investing your time into.
>>
>>676229242
No answer will be satisfying. You will either dwell on what you could have done/what you did/or simply why; but, the simple fact is: She wants other cocks.

Women are fickle, and generally do not deserve loyalty or trust. Once you prove you're devoted to them 100%, they will become bored with you and seek new exciting challenges.

Move on, don't waste your time on this man-faced dumpster. At least go for a new prettier dumpster, then the next. As she is, most likely, riding new dick as you wallow in pity.
>>
Sometimes the woman lets herself go, sometimes the man. Either way, the magic is lost somewhere along the lines. You need to kindle a fire to keep the flame alive.
>>
File: 1445561755334.jpg (79 KB, 480x712) Image search: [Google]
1445561755334.jpg
79 KB, 480x712
If she ended it with a phone call just like that it just shows that she is a selfish cunt. You really want to be tied down to someone like that for the rest of your life? You'll get over it man.
>>
>>676229242
Anon there is only one route... kidnap the bitch, tie her in your cellar and fuck her every once in a while.
>>
there's other birds in the sea, just don't ruminate on all the time that you retrospectively wasted with her
>>
>>676229242
Got any nudes?
>>
>>676230779
She's entrusted me she feels no need to be with anyone right now, I trust her on that. I do suspect someone said something to her, but to hurt me like this?

I'd never have done this to her, she could've met me.
>>
File: 1458957625331.gif (2 MB, 360x332) Image search: [Google]
1458957625331.gif
2 MB, 360x332
It's alright OP, at least you still have that qt 3.14 to the left of her
>>
>>676229242
OP, I feel you man. I was in a relationshit for 5 years and it ended with me finding out she was cheating on me with like 5 different dudes. I was a fucking idiot though, probably deserved that shit. So though i'm an emotional wreck for like a thousand different reasons and have no right to give anyone advice on anything, it does get a lot better after the first month or so. You have the free time to do all the shit you never had time for, take advantage of it
>>
>>676231271
Literally means: I am fucking someone else, don't ask. She is using your trust to guiltlessly fuck other men.
>>
To be honest, you seems like a huge faggot, grow some balls and confront her
>>
File: rick n mort.jpg (18 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
rick n mort.jpg
18 KB, 259x194
thats what fuckin happens bitch ill let rick sanchez tell you whats up
>>
>>676229242
Iktf

Trust me and follow my advice, 100% successo guaranteed. You'll thank me for having stumbled on your thread when will happen

> Don't give a shit about her, play her game and respect the decision, whatever.

Improve yourself meanwhile. Hit a gym, learn languages, read more, cook. Whatever.

Don't call her, politely short answers to her when she'll show up (she will, if you look uninterested)

Someday your paths will cross again. You'll be god-mode, she'll be regretful. So it will be up to you to take her back or not.
>>
>>676229242
Had the same happen to me around 6 months ago anon.

My advice is: if you want her back, dont contact her for 30 days. She will miss you around three weeks in and will probably come running back to you.

However if she had the guts to end it with you in the first place, she probably isnt the one for you in the long run. no matter what you think
>>
>>676230856
Kill yourself.
>>
>>676230415

>I hope I will, all I feel now is an intense need to see her (...)

It's normal, you really loved her, keep those memories of the happy times you spent with that person close to your heart. Everything in life comes and goes, but you can always cherish those moments where you were lucky enough to experience love. New adventures await, new stories to come. You will feel better, you will get over it!
>>
Not all bad I guess. You just gotta go back to eating your moms pussy now instead of your ex's
>>
>>676229938
Yeah.. The sense of betrayal is the worst. It took me years to feel neutral about it all again. Those years I'd reject nearly all girls because I'd somehow feel unfaithful to whatever was left of what was.. perhaps it only temporarily gave me a feeling things were still the same. But in the end the best advice was to push on through and see other girls. I couldn't accept that advice at first, but it makes sense when you look at it from an outside perspective. Close contact with other girls washes away the negative energies your past brought upon you.
>>
>>676229242
boo hoo you damn crybaby get over it.
>>
>>676231271
>"I trust her"
>Randomly breaks up with you
Obviously the trust doesn't go both ways. If she trusted you, she'd probably tell you what she was unhappy about. You don't just end an 8 year relationship over nothing. And if you think there was truly nothing wrong, she probably met another guy. Sorry anon
>>
>>676229242
Dude I fap to your ex all the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGRN3nxZbuk
>>
>>676232163
you've obviously never been loved or been in love
Fuck up you kid
>>
>>676229242
She left you because you were together for 8 years without getting married lol.
>>
That's rough. I understand the pain. Very similar thing happened to me. Spent 6 months beating myself up after, blaming myself for everything, then another six months single and recovering. Don't let it get you down, but also understand the pain is completely natural. Don't let it consume you though. Eventually the pain subsides, even with the emotional scars it may leave behind.
>>
>>676229242
fuck yes you can nigger! I've been there faggot and not so long ago. 2 years to be precise. Me and this broad were together for 9 years since we were 16. Same fucking thing dude. She ended our relationship with a phone call. So there I was crying, covered in tears and snot, sitting like an abused dildo on the floor. It took me days to crawl out of bed and go eat something. I will spare you the details and fast forward to how I got over it. Start working out, play vidia and play something like cs go or something were you interract with people. Go out with friends if you have any if not meet people online. Work on yourself. READ NIGGA READ! Just work on yourself in general. Improve yourself. You can cry over her all you want but both me and you know her tits are probably not that big and when she is sad or mad she looks like a muppet. Now go grab yourself a beer and rub one off and get over yourself you faggot.
>>
>>676231612
This. So much this. Get off of /b/ and go over to /fit/ and bookmark the website in the sticky. Also if you're a fatfuck do the couchto5k thing.
>>
>>676233027
We were together in the old Nord way. Good enough for my Fa and Ma, and good enough for me
>>
>>676233427
But not good enough for her if she left you
>>
>>676232640
We had our troubles, I was too submissive, she too dominant, the weight of my depression caused her a lot of worry and stress. But we were working on it. No relationship is flawless and if you love someone, you work through it.

But today she said she can no longer put herself over this, and that it's over.
>>
>>676232716
that must be true or maybe she left because of all your "woe is me crap". if women wanted to put up with that they could just be lesbians
>>
>>676232640
>Obviously the trust doesn't go both ways. If she trusted you, she'd probably tell you what she was unhappy about. You don't just end an 8 year relationship over nothing
this
>>
>>676233334
Damn, so close to quints. Listen to the almost-quints OP
>>
>>676229242
This was my first love
she was the first to go
and when she left me for you
I was the last to know
>>
>>676233958
hold on, this picture is better I guess
>>
>>676229242
It's over. Don't be a bitch about it. Move on.
>>
>>676233829
The weight of your depression, or you were depressed because of her weight?

Which was it OP?
>>
>>676233829
>my depression
There it is. She left you because you're a mentally broken piece of shit.
>>
>>676231612
Do it anon. This man knows
>>
>>676233334
Thanks mate, and to all other anons, but I'm in no state to respond to everyone.

I'll get back on track, I'm sure, but right now I'm just a mess, vomiting bile every ten minutes.
>>
File: 1456760490937.jpg (106 KB, 380x493) Image search: [Google]
1456760490937.jpg
106 KB, 380x493
>>676233648
Fair, at least I'm walking away from this with all my assets and most of my dignity
>>
>>676233829
"The weight of my depression"
There you go, she left you because you're a sooky little bitch, probably too busy playing video games to be social
>>
>>676229242
I've been in the same boat, OP. We were together for 10 years, 9 of them living together.
She's not the best part of you, even if you think like that right now. I bet, your depression was partly because of her, but you don't know yet.

Hit the gym, remake your life without her, know new people. Do NOT think about it, just do it. Now. Let the rage be your fuel at the gym. Let her (at first) be your motivation to keep trying to be better, tell yourself you're going to get her back when she sees you in a few months.

Eventually you'll stop caring about her, and when she comes back you won't want her because you don't need her anymore.

Go grow up. Mature. Be yourself WITHOUT her. Only then you'll be able to find someone who actually fits with you.
>>
>>676233829
You gotta make the best of it. Now would be an excellent time to work on that depression, it's not gonna let you ever have a successful relationship with anybody

Do you, be healthy, fit and happy. Then girls won't randomly leave you, and instead will gravitate towards you
>>
>>676234365
Samefag the almost quints guy. Yeah, thats the first step. Just remember just cause it feels like the end of the world does not mean it is. Do not push your friends and family away.
>>
File: HURRRRRRRRRRRRDURRRRRRRRRRRRRR.jpg (56 KB, 926x960) Image search: [Google]
HURRRRRRRRRRRRDURRRRRRRRRRRRRR.jpg
56 KB, 926x960
>>676229242
by looking at her face and big tits.
I guarantee it wont be long (if not already) before she is scooped up and sweet talked by a random dude who ends up having his cock hitting the back of her throat.

just think about that.

also kill yourself or get over it
>>
>>676229242
Hey OP, i know this feeling all to well. I have horrible depression that basically ended all of my serious past relationships. Women i believed truly loved me with all my faults ended up leaving. It sucks knowing that their love wasn't truly unconditional. But after a failed relationship a few years ago i decided to make a change. i was depressed and it wasn't easy and i still have no motivation, but i knew i had to fake it til i make it. i took out some loan money and went back to school. i didnt even know what i wanted to do, but since i stepped out of my comfort zone thousands of opportunities laid way before me. i am now happily married to a very successful woman and am working on my masters. thing is i could not have attracted a woman of this caliber back when i was pathetic and weak. i had to make a change. theres no better feeling than knowing that my exes see me smiling in photos on exotic vacations and just generally living a life completely different than what i was living when i was with them. even if your motivation to change is not pure, just do something!
>>
File: davidtenantsad.gif (448 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
davidtenantsad.gif
448 KB, 500x275
>>676236062
Was that really necessary
>>
>>676235179
I will try. I'm not going to put her through the guilt of having ruined me, I owe it to her to move on.

Right now though I'm torn between utter defeat and anger. Part of me wants to hold her down and make her apologize for disrespecting me like this, other part wants to throw myself at her feet and beg for mercy.

It makes it hard to talk to her, because I swing around wildly, emotionally.
>>
File: thans mum lof u.jpg (51 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
thans mum lof u.jpg
51 KB, 600x580
>>676236465
Welcome to 4 chan new friend! Enjoy your stay
>>
Don't worry OP, you'll find the right girl. There's plenty of fish in the sea, and anyone can find love if they look hard enough. Also post nudes pls
>>
>>676236518
How has she disrespected you? You fucking idiot, she deserves better than a whiny little bitch like you
>>
Just try to make her jealous by getting a 11/10 and bragging about it on social media so she will see
>>
>>676236518
Just hit the gym. Srsly. Even if you're already fit. You'll feel better. Don't try to talk to her. Promise to yourself "I'll talk to her in 6 months, when I feel better and look better, and she will fall in love again then, because I'll be a lot better and she'll be impressed".

You'll stop caring about that in 3 months at max, and start doing it for yourself. You'll probably refuse her if she tries to come back.
>>
>>676229242
OP, all I can tell you is that it does get better.

I find it best to stay sober during times like these, in order to keep a clear head. Just some advice friend.
>>
Anyway, will post some nudes now.

Doubs get them
>>
>>676229242
Go hire a hooker and then find a new girlfriend.
>>
>>676236986
By breaking up over the phone instead of confronting me directly.

You don't end eight years between appointments, you talk it out.
>>
>>676229242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
>>
>>676237784
I get you, but she wanted out and is too soft to see your face probably. I get the indignation, but don't dwell on the how, because it's pretty irrelevant when you're ass gets dropped.
>>
Tits or kill yourself fag
>>
>>676229242
What you're feeling right now is a chemical withdrawal akin to heroine consumption, summed up with the fact that the modus operandi of the break up leaves too many loose ends (which are shit, and do nothing for your recovery process). But I'll make an educated guess about what happened, this might help you get over it.

You've had depression for a while, thus leaving you unable to care for anyone and making you emotionally dependant of her. I assume she tried to deal with this by being supportive and understanding at first, but the emotional toll of having to deal with your issues and receiving nothing in return (you're depressed, it's not like you can give emotional reassurance now) made her feel like she was biting more than she could chew. This might've drawn for months, with nothing tipping the scale enough to dump you. Ultimately, something or someone finally tipped the scale, validating her feelings and she went and dumped you via phone, because she knew if she did this in person she wouldn't have the balls to do it.

It's dead, Jim. The best thing you can do is trying to fix yourself first.
>>
>>676229242
Been there. You'll get over it. Focus on yourself. Do things you wouldn't normally do while with her. Take up a few hobbies. Work out. Meet new people and go outside. Slang that dick.
>>
>>676229242
Thats what women do... they ride your ass till they find someone higher on the socio-economic scale, then they drop you... rinse,repeat.
>>
>>676229938
>claim to love
>claim
Cuz she doesn't anymore.
>>
kill her then yourself it is the only way
you decide when things end
>>
she did it by phone because Tyrone wanted to be sitting there to hear her do it
after she ended it while you were crying she was taking his big veiny nigger cock
she has cheated on you the entire time
>>
File: 57454654.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
57454654.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
>>676237473

Nudes? Anyone?
>>
>>676238731
yes, please.
>>
After reading all the shit you've said. My conclusion is that you are an emotional, submissive, and needy bitch.

This woman obviously wants/needs a man that she can rely, and not have to be the steady one ALL the time.

Everyone values independence in a person, especially in a man OP.
>>
>>676239617
I know I'm not perfect, far from it. But I was loyal, I love her, I accepted her fully, I supported her in anything she did.

How is that worth nothing?
>>
>>676238731
no please don't
>>
>>676238731
Bump
>>
>>676238731
SAGE
>>
>>676240053
you seem like a whiny fag was this even a real relationship or was it like a long distance thing i have a hard time believing anyone dated you for more than a week
>>
File: 1459123320569.jpg (29 KB, 400x454) Image search: [Google]
1459123320569.jpg
29 KB, 400x454
>>676229242
>>
>>676238731

Oh hell no. You must be a 3/10 if you're crying over that pale land whale.
>>
>>676240609
It started out long distance, then we moved in together.

I sound like a whiny bitch right now because I am, I'm utterly fucking heartbroken.
>>
>>676240954
how long was it long distance?
>>
>>676241289
Two years, we both moved out of our parents house to live together, saw each other every single weekend before that.
>>
>>676241662
yeah explain this op hard to dump by phone if you live together
>>
>>676238731
get
only for curiosity

you can do so much better OP
>>
>>676241662
she told me on the phone she is subletting her room out now to some indian couple, so I'm goingto make a great impression on them I'm sure
>>
>>676229242
Only one thing left to do anon.
Burn the world you know to the ground and build upon the ashes.

The pretty flames will help to distract you from the inevitable.
>>
>>676241662
Long story short, we decided to move apart because our relationship was already getting a little strained, decided some distance would allow us to develop ourselves seperately so we could be stronger together. It worked out fine at first, hadn't had a fight since, was great when we saw each other.

But I guess she felt different and didn't tell me, I had hopes for our future.
>>
>>676242158
>MOVED IN TOGETHER
>HER ROOM

BITCH U SRS?
>>
>>676229242
My first gf left me 2 days ago for basicly being in the army.It sucks yea just get some closure try to understnad why use your suport network (not 4 chan) and learn to move on it sucks but fuck shit happens.I'm just waiting to get deployed to poland make fuck load of money and bang lots of polish sluts.
>>
>>676236062
grant you biotch get back to work
>>
>>676229242
OP didn't even offer nudes for dubs you guys. this is true love.
>>
File: 16820900506.jpg (97 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
16820900506.jpg
97 KB, 900x506
>>676242436
dubs says we don't want nudes
>>
>>676242977
NIGGER WHAT?!
>>
>>676242977
rekt
>>
>>676229242
don't knit pick the way she broke up with you or "how could she do this..." bla blah blah. she is entitled to make her own decisions just as you are. 8 years or not, people fall out of love. move on. do better. she says she still loves you bc it is too hard to tell someone in you position the truth.
>>
>>676242977
damn son
>>
>>676229242
She's already fucking someone else, most likely a nigger
>>
>>676243274
fag detected. Sorry but if you share your life with a person for eight years and you want it to stop at least have the decency to look at his eyes when you tell him.Give him some closure, otherwise they will hate you.
>>
>>676243300
DOUBLE DUBS!
>>
>>676242158
>>676242293
it sounds like you weren't in a real relationship to begin with
you did have sex with this girl right?
>>
>>676238731
give her nudes and her facebook/twitter and we'll fuck with her
>>
>>676243886
First quote isn't me
And yes of course I did.
>>
>>676243585
This is the most likely scenario, you should kill the nigger and then yourself in front of her. She'll find it very hard to get you out of her head, even when she's sleeping
>>
File: 129099854.jpg (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
129099854.jpg
17 KB, 200x200
>>676242977
damm
>>
You never lose your girl bro, you only lose your turn.
>>
>>676229242
>I wanted to die with her.

Time to become a necrophile, you little bitch. Kill her, rape her, off yourself and voilĂ ; You're set for life.
>>
>>676244262
ok so if you were separated how long was that? like were you aprt for a couple years?
>>
File: 1457871455442.jpg (8 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1457871455442.jpg
8 KB, 320x272
>>676242977
>>
>>676245197
No, three months now.
>>
>>676243673
no. obsessing over this only makes it worse for you. also, better for her. she gets to watch you act like a whiny baby (you owe me a breakup in person etc..) ever solidifying in her mind what a bullet she dodged. trust me youngin.
>>
>>676243789
!!!
>>
>>676245540
well i hate to break it to you but in that 3 months she started seeing someone else
she probably fucked them a few times and decided she didn't need you in reserve anymore
the best thing to do is probably to kill her then yourself make it dramatic if there is another guy kill him before her make her fuck you at gun point then blow her brains out
>>
>>676245623
YOUNGIN?! NIGGER IM 28! I am the faggot who had his heart kicked in the ass 2 years ago. Either you and me have different experiences or you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 17

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.