Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Does oral count?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 12.jpg (36 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
36 KB, 640x352
Does oral count?
>>
no. only vag and anal does
>>
Why does anal, but not oral?
>>
>>676192117
anal doesn't faggot
>>
>>676191917
count for/as what?
>>
>>676192208
idk. somebody told me that a long time ago. ok, anal does not count either. p solved
>>
My girlfriend now refuses to give me oral without a condom and won't finish me. Insist on sex. She doesn't like getting oral either. Just sex. And she insist I be on to. Now I have inner ear vertigo. So it's becoming difficult. Of course oral counts, but I'm very tempted to cheat just to get some.
You know, she blew me on the first date. Now, she just won't.
>>
>>676193184
Shes either cheating on you or you have dick cheese now
>>
>>676193184
She says she's precum tastes bad since I started eating meat. But I was anemic.
>>
>>676193184
Ditch the bitch.
>>
>>676193409
eat pineapples and citrus you idiot, I did that for years and my girl never once complained after. That, or offer to finish literally anywhere else but her mouth
>>
>>676193184
oral doesn't count faggit
>>
>>676193768
How much should one eat of pineapple or citrus? For how many days?
>>
>>676193291
Neither. She has a lot of sex sigh me, she just insist my cum and precum now taste awful. I'm circumcised and shower after every work out. Which is up to twice a day. Before the vertigo I was a martial artist by hobby and taught self defense. I take a lot of showers. Only had vertigo for two weeks. May be crack in skull between inner and middle ear. One to many blows. It happens. Usually heals up but there can be a calcium build up in the inner ear or an infection can cross over from the fissure. Then I'll require further treatment. So I have only had one shower a day for a week. But this started a year ago. The blowjob thing. When I stopped keeping kosher and vegetarian. Ever try to afford kosher meat?
>>
>>676193768
I eat a lot of those. Blood orange is my favorite. Picked up that habit when learning savate. It's popular in France. Red orange juice.
>>
>>676191917
pussy is the most important of the holes. mouth and asshole are like secondary, y ou silly cuck faggot nigger ass punk BITCH .
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.