Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So /b/, me and my now ex girlfriend have decided to part ways

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: girl.jpg (45 KB, 550x555) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
45 KB, 550x555
So /b/, me and my now ex girlfriend have decided to part ways and end out relationship after two years.

Not going to lie, I knew it was coming and that it was inevitable, but it's just weird as I don't feel normal anymore because we shared everything and it's weird not having someone to talk to about anything.

I don't really know what I'm telling you guys this but I've been here since 07 and tbh I feel you guys are more my friends than my actual friends.
>>
please talk to me /b/. i have no one else.
>>
>>676142215
and this is why i dont want to break with mine, even if i dont feel the bond anymore.
>>
>>676142215
what do you want to talk about?
>>
>>676142752
I feel you mate, same reason here. The bond is still kind of present but I don't imagine myself being with her all my life, though I can't imagine life without her.
>>
>>676142752
I know man, it's horrible. I hate it. I loved her, don't get me wrong we didn't match on levels, but who does. I just feel empty. I've always consoled people on /b/, call me the emotionalFag but I never really expected it to happen to me.

>>676142795
Anything. Something that keeps me mind off it and her. There's about me that girls have to accpet, the amount I've slept with, the diseases I've had in the past and the size of my dick, which no matter how many girls I slept with, it's always a issue for me.
>>
>>676142215
I know that feel
>>
>>676142980
what do we do anon. what do we do with our lives.
>>
>>676142215
>>676142215
I truely wish I could give you advice but I've never had a relationship in my life. The closest thing to romantic I've done is give a girl an anonymous letter in grade 11. Normally whenever I'm down I just play albums on repeat and sleep for days. Maybe get into a good series or book. What music do you listen to?
>>
>>676143383
Yeah I used to be like that then I eventually let a girl in. I listen to everything. The worst thing is, my friends are all in different cities, i live on my own. I can't move out of this house because i need to pass my test (driving) first and I just want to get out of this city.
>>
>>676142215
Yeah,i feel you bro.
I sticked with my ex for the same reasone.
The thing is some of us get realy deep in to these relationsships and after couple of years you realise that you changed to much,abandoned a lot of your old friends,got kind of booring as a person and that if you brake up your chances of geting with someone else are relativly low.
For them is diferente becose,in general, it is enough for her just to go somewhere and some guy will make a move,for us is not that easy
>>
>>676143383
Never had a relationship either. The closest romantic thing I've done is give her a deathly hallows (harry potter) necklace.
How old are you?
>>
>>676143792
Yeah man same here. I've moulded into this person that I never was. I was a dreamer, optimist. I was going places, with her I was stuck as she didn't want to move out of the city we lived in.
>>
>>676142215
I just broke up with mine of 4 years. Its fucking weird. We are codependent as fuck. It feels terrible hurting my best friend. But we fight all the time. I went out of town for two weeks and we were both so much happier alone. The moment I got back we started fighting. It just seemed really clear that we should end it for both our sake.
>>
>>676144214
4 years seems alot to me
>>
>>676143934
Haha you're one step above me, cause she never found out who sent the letter. I'm only 19. I feel like I don't really have a place here cause i am just a kid and know nothing about girls but damn I just felt bad for OP.
>>
This time last year my 7 year relationship ended.
She was my first. We ended up wanting different things.
6 months after she left, i found out she had gotten married.

Kills me to this day. All of my friends are in relationships, and suddenly i am the only Single one.

To top it off, a 12 year friendship ended today, because I didnt enjoy being around my friend and her partner. Just made me depressed.
>>
Cont from >>676144214
By the way, we live together which is a whole other mess. I dont have any friends I can stay with so we are both still sleeping in the same apartment. Im on the living room floor at the moment. Tempted to take it all back but I feel like I made the right decision to end it.
>>
Pretty much the same thing with my gf of two years. Broke up because the distance was too much and projected to be for too long. She ended up getting with another guy a few weeks later so it sucks. All I can tell you is that I know there are other girls out there, it's corny as fuck but if it isn't meant to be it isn't meant to be, why hold onto something that was never really going to go anywhere. Of course I still miss the friendship and closeness but I'm looking to myself again, I've forgotten how to be alone and I need to learn how to be again. Just knowing that I may not miss her and only miss the feeling of love and the fact I'm only 20 and have a whole life left to live keeps me going, hope I helped because I know this feeling sucks
>>
>>676144619
dont go there, go out, find people, you can do it.
if even i did it, you can do it trust me
>>
>>676144214
I feel for you bro, we didn't fight much, but she was the kind of girl that took my silence as me being in a mood and instead of asking me what's wrong with me - which was nothing in the first place - she would just carry on and lose hope for us.

It was annoying. A lot of people were saying she was the one and it frustrates me. This term 'the one' just isn't possible. There is no 'one'... most people i know meet their 'one' in their hometown or school, or street. I find it how statistically impossible it is to have the 'one' out of 3.5 billion people in the world live right next to you. Think of how many people there are who you know and get on with. With effort and time, it is possible that you will fall for each other and stay together because you both make it work and meet in the middle.

I hate the concept of 'the one' realistically, there are thousands and hundreds of thousands maybe even millions. Not 'one'
>>
Just smoke some weed. Don't be a poof, 2 years ain't shit. You'll be alright if you smoke some good weed.
>>
>>676142215
/b/ is like a friend you knew for a long time. He was a pretty cool dude when you first met. You played all the same games, and had the same humor, but as you grew older, you have grown as a person, and your friend has become a transvestite furry who loves Islam.

You don't want to be a friend with that person anymore, but you just hope they'll go back to the person they used to be.
>>
>>676143025
Dude I know it feels super shitty. And you will feel this way for quite some time. I can only advise you to keep it easy, at the end it works out in a way that you dont expect it to. Now about your dick problem: if you can't change it dont worry about it and if you can why worry? Accept yourself, improve yourself if you want.
>>
File: 20140629_215515.jpg (975 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20140629_215515.jpg
975 KB, 2560x1920
my ex-boyfriend slowly turned into a person i didn't recognize. i didn't even see little glimpses of the man i fell in love with. we were together 5 years and went everywhere together. we were rarely apart and i confided everything in him.

it's been more than a year since i left and we broke contact completely, but in the early hours and right before i fall asleep, i dream about what once was. i understand nothing lasts and people change, and there was nothing that could be done- we tried many times to work it out but were just too different- but i am still sometimes filled with profound sadness over the loss of a person i loved so dearly.

falling in love is wonderful. falling out of love is a creeping psychosis.

sometimes i wish i could go back in time and spend one more day with him. wherever you are, i miss you and think of you.

maybe you will even see this post and recognize me...
>>
>>676142215
mannn I feel ya. About 2 years ago I ended my relationship with my ex of 2 1/2 years, not had another since.
It felt weird going back to being solo again as you don't have someone you can depend on any more but honestly I feel just as depressed as I was before her (was 19 before I met her and she was my first, so was pretty lonely before)

only real difference between before her and after her is that I have less friends and that everyone else is settling down around me now.
Don't know what to tell ya anon but I guess it stops hurting after about 6 months? You'll feel better if you meet someone new but I can't confirm that.
>>
>>676142215
mm yea felt that way for a bit too with my last ex but you just find the free time to do new things and make great connections with new people and soon enough you find yourself a new best friend and future gf
>>
>>676145050
lmfao unfathomably true
>>
bump because i'm sad.
>>
>>6761464 What are your hobbies?
>>
>>676146623
I honestly don't know. I'm up for anything. I wanna just do things, but I can't because I'm so limited here. I have no money to do anything. I have nobody to do it with. It's all horrible.
>>
>>67614Maybe watch a movie? Read a book? It's free on the internet. When I feel like shit I try to do some work, doesnt really matter what: I go to gym, tidy my room, go take a walk to the nearest place of nature. Sweat and work it out. I wouldnt advise sing alcohol or drugs because they dont fix the problem, it's easy way out.
>>
>>676145211
I hope you find each other again. But are you afraid that it will take the same course it did last time?
>>
Go for a run OP, getting some exercise will help clear your head and symbolizes the first step towards being an improved you.

It's inevitable that you will feel better soon (time heals everything), but I've always found self-improvement to be a catalyst for the process. It also means the whole thing can turn out having a positive impact on your life overall.
>>
>>676146623
What Im trying to say is get yourself busy.
>>
File: 1458796660991.jpg (43 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1458796660991.jpg
43 KB, 500x371
>>676142215
OP

Do you know what time is it?

ITS TIME TO USE TINDER!!
:D
>>
>>676147601
He has a point. Humans are self healing, in a way that we forget stuff. And the feeling of shit will dull-out with time. And if you spend your time improving yourself in one way or the other at the end you'll feel better about yourself, I promise you that.
>>
>>676142215
who's this boner condoner?
>>
life is all about getting used to new situations. the bond you feel will gradually disappear. it will take time but once it's gone - and it sure as hell will - you'll feel free again. the things in life that you have the willpower to overcome will make you stronger as a person. eventually you'll find someone new. so keep your head up. and cry. cry as much and as loud you can. it's the most effective way to deal with the pain. it hurts but it helps a lot.
>>
>>676147924
yeah i've want to know the girl.but never found her. nobody on 4chan has ever been able to sauce her.

she was the girl behind good girl gabby. but her real name and identity is not known
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 100x100
>>676142215
solution
>print out pic of her
>cry while it prints
>get pic
>start fapping furiously, using tears as lube
>cum on pic
>shit on pic
>take pic of pic
>send to her relatives
>post here
>profit
>>
I feel you OP. Just broke up with my gf after 4 years after she told me she didn't wanna work on our relationship anymore. (like 1 month ago) Sucks cause we matched and I still love her. I asked her a week ago if she still had any feelings for me. She replied no. Actually she has a tinder date today. I'm 25 atm and she's almost 23. I think we are in different stages of our life. I was ready to settle down after being in a few relationships and one-night-stands. I think she needs to expand her horizon and meet more dudes before being able to settle down. The feels are real tho. Any anon got any advice on how to deal with the aftermath pain? I was thinking about writing some songs like a /mu/faggot and do stuff I enjoy like writing and meeting new people.
>>
u guys are gay
>>
>>676148642

how astute
>>
>>676148566
On a sidenote: I did not feel as bad when I ended my other relationships. I just felt like I found my match even though I'm still young af.

>>676148642
Don't cut yourself on the edges m8
>>
>>676142215
tl;dr
>>
>>676148566
Use the advice in this thread: In the meantime of feeling like shit - keep yourself busy, try to improve yourself be it sports or books or work. You'll be fine dude ! :)
>>
>>676148799
Thanks anon! Currently working on my book again, been in a writers block for over half a year and scratched nearly 3/4rd of what I previously had. Having a busy internship with people that have bigger issues helps a lot, also helping these people out. Good thing a good friend of mine moved in instead of her. The chores actually get done by 2 people now instead of me all the time.
>>
maybe she would have stayed if you weren't a fat autistic retard
>>
>>676148642
>>676148779
>>676148970

samefag
>>
bumping again. still sad.

tell more sad stories of love lost, /b/.
>>
>>676149851
Dude fuck, I'd hug you, but that wouldnt probably help either. I want you to know that, even if I dont know you, man , Im thinking about you and wich you well! I've been dumped recently but my relationship only lasted 5 months until that. Now Im back together with the girl so Im in a good place. I hope you'll get in a good place one way or another, man!
>>
I just wonder if there is any girl for me. I'm hyperactive, I like sex alot, I'm spontaneous, I'm mysterious to the point where nobody knows what I'm going to do next, I'm random, I'm confident, I wanna go places in life. I'm also loyal. But i have a 5" dick. Now all that for me falls down when I think of my dick.

Are there any femanons in here, or even dudes who have girls or have had girls in the past that are like me. Because I've been with a girl for so long that it's tainted my view on what girls are truly like.
>>
>>676149851
Guitarfag from these:
>>676148566
>>676148965
posts here. I am trying to fix a song atm. Guitarfags please feedback on intro.

|-------------------------------------|-------------------------------------|
|-5-----5---5s7------7---7------7-----|--8-------8--------------------------|
|-----0------------0----------4-------|-------9-----------------------------|
|---0------------0----------4---------|-----9-------------------------------|
|-3---------3s5----------6------------|--7----------------------------------|

|-------------------------------------|--7----------------------------------|
|-5-----5---5s7------7---7------7-----|-----8----8--------------------------|
|-----0------------0----------4-------|--------9----------------------------|
|---0------------0----------4---------|-------------------------------------|
|-3---------3s5----------6------------|--7----------------------------------|
>>
>>676150728
Don't forget you are also 12.
>>
>>676150728
Dude jesus christ DICK doesnt fucking matter 5" is average and it's fine. You're the only one who sweats about your dick. 5" dick is not going to be a dealbreaker for a girl that likes you
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.