Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Where to buy legit LSD. Not trying to get fucking nbom-bed again,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 24
File: lsd1.jpg (28 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
lsd1.jpg
28 KB, 249x249
Where to buy legit LSD.
Not trying to get fucking nbom-bed again, no 12 hour hell trip for me again ploxxx
>>
bump for interest
>>
File: Extremely_Rare.gif (3 MB, 509x710) Image search: [Google]
Extremely_Rare.gif
3 MB, 509x710
>>676069780
>>
File: lsd3.jpg (56 KB, 400x360) Image search: [Google]
lsd3.jpg
56 KB, 400x360
any good websites for information
>>
>>676069780
Fuck nbome. 2 weeks ago ended up in a hospital for mixing nbome (it was sold to me as LSD) with weed. Now gotta be clean for a long time because of drug tests. Wanna hear a story about a bad trip I had that time?
>>
>>676070837
Also the silk road is a good place to get drugs.
wasn't at that time though.
>>
>>676070837
Yes green text that story nigger
>>
>>676070837
Same hting happned to me my friend gave it to me for free.
he was a nut and was doing 3 tabs a day of that crazy shit for like a month
my trip was pretty bad i had terrible ptsd after. I took two tabs of it in one shot halloween night 2015. i wanted to be spooked, that night def got my wish. trip to hell 12 hours straight. it was my first time ever doing psychadleics on top of it lmaoo.

But yes let me hear yours.
>>
>>676069780
this is some of the strongest shit ive ever done
http://www.streamboobs.com/little_asian_slut/
>>
>>676071101
>wanna try LSD for the 1st time with a friend
>been using the silk road for years to buy weed
>fuck yeah 5 150µg blotters for 55€
>they finally arrive 4 days later with 5g of dank ass buds
>take 1 bong hit, then 1 blotter
>20min after that I start feeling it, no hallucinations yet but I feel really good
>take another tab about 40 min after the first one
>trip for about 3 hours listening to music and watching documentaries
>start to feel really tired and start sleeping on my friends bed
>friend wakes me up 4 hours later after the weirdest fucking dreams I've ever had
>the feeling was nothing like I've ever felt
>hallucinations very subtle, everything just seemed to move like waves
>decide to take another bong hit
cont. ?
>>
File: lsd2.jpg (9 KB, 440x570) Image search: [Google]
lsd2.jpg
9 KB, 440x570
>>676071425
also i forgot to mention i was at a halloween house party while on that shit lmao
>>
>>676072364
yes continue
>>
>>676069780
>try lsd first time
>my protons start decaying
>thisisnotgood.jpg
>think to myself "don't worry buddy, it'll pass soon"
>wait for a literal infinity while the universe reboots
>try to jump into the universe at the right time where i left
>wake up next morning after having jumped headfirst into a radiator in my room
never again
>>
>>676072364
continue
>>
>>676073156
damn any serious injuries? face or neck?
>>
damn all these horror stories of fake lsd
glad i buy all my shit on the darknet/straight from labs
>>
Silk road doesn't work anymore, right?
>>
>>676073691
email good websites to me to buy legit.
My two younger cousins want to try it for the first time.
I want legit shit. and gona make it a good experience for them. email me the website at:

[email protected]
>>
>>676069780
Ask a nigger in the hood for some boy. It's powdered LSD, they'll know what your talking about. Try injecting about 2 or 3 20 bags of it.
>>
>>676072364
>the bong hit hit me instantly, start to get a bit woozy
>the trip starts again
>sit on the bed thinking "what the fuck is going on"
>the lights in the room start to make me really anxious
>gotta turn all the lights off
>ff about 30 min
>I think I passed out for a bit, no memory how or when it started but I start to feel a strange pressure inside my head
>I can control it
>as the pressure "builds up" everything is spinning
>building the pressure up even more
>my friends face gets distorted as hell from the spinning force
>I notice I cant control it anymore
>force just getting stronger and stronger
>I just panic, dont even understand I'm just hallucinating
>feels like the pressure starts to destroy my brain
>I can feel and hear my brains getting crushed
>never been so scared in my life
>feels like there is an invisible swimming pool full of liquid just in front of my face attached to my brain
>I tell my friend
>need to get the pressure out
>tell my friend to push my forehead as hard as he can
>what the fuck is happening
>tell my friend it might be the last time I see him
>think I have massive brain damage
>pass out
>wake up in an ambulance still tripping balls
>pass out again
>wake up in a hospital my mom just sitting there beside me
>apparently I had an seizure
>2 ambulances came to get me
>there would've been an medi helicopter but the weather was too bad so they had to come with an ambulance
>no idea what happened, took like a week to recall my bad trip
>>
>>676074183
One of the niggers that stands on the corner. It really doesn't matter if they know you or not, they'll usually serve you.
>>
Your local library may be able to supply ur addiction needs
>>
File: 1457897134312.jpg (92 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1457897134312.jpg
92 KB, 768x783
>>676072364
>I wanna try LSD for the first time
>lololol let's drop 2 untested tabsin short succession and do some mad 420blazeit bong rips at the same time
10/10 responsible use of psychedelics
>>
>>676074183
you should try real lsd one day.
2edgy4m3
>>
>>676072364
you dont need to ask, just continue
>>
>>676074608
Isn't LSD kinda like when you drink 4 bottles of delsym or take 30 triple cs?
>>
>>676073691
i actually plan on buying from the dn, have you had any trouble buying from there? and is the stuff good?
>>
>>676073451
no just some blood and a giant bruise on top of my head
>>
>>676074350
poor psychonaut never had a bad trip.
2new4me
>>
>>676074242
The trip before I fell asleep was amazing though.
When I was asleep, I saw dreams about my childhood and things I think happened when I was a baby.
I don't regret it but I'm never mixing any drugs again.
>>
>>676074242
Sounds like a good one, do you have epilepsy? People who have seizures can't take psychedelics, just so you know. Shit causes them to react almost violent ly. Do your research before taking drugs you've never taken before noob, otherwise leave the drugs to the adults
>>
i heard a story where a guy took lsd, and thought he was putting nutella on bread but it was his hand and started eating his hand lel
>>
>be me
>about 2 months ago
>roommate has real LSD
>buy 2 hits for friend and I
>do it a few days later that night
>first feels like weed, mouth dry, feeling good etc
>suddenly, but slowly see things move in a wave motion
>ohshit.png
>im hallucitnating
>friend gives me cookie cake
>have stomach ache, kinda ruined the trip
>whatever still had fun
9/10 would do again
>>
>>676075492
howd u know it was real lsd? did u test the shit?
trip sounded basic bruh
>>
>>676074183
Don't listen to this guy OP... Boy is heroin, and injecting anything is stupid if you don't know what you're doing. Injecting that much heroin would almost definitely kill you as well.
>>
>>676069780
>Where to buy legit LSD.

Hard to find these days.
>>
>>676075439
First seizure I've ever had
I don't have any medical conditions
Just after the trip I read stories for mixing nbome and weed, causing seizures.
>>
>>676075736
Also trying to buy drugs off random niggers in the hood is a terrible way to find anything.
>>
File: Rick.png (137 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
Rick.png
137 KB, 300x299
I'm not about to read through this thread but if you want acid I could either help you buy some online or mail it to you myself
>>
>>676074242
A good saying my mentor taught me
>if you're going to run with the wolves, don't trip, lest you be left behind
Pun intended
>>
>>676075871
[email protected]
>>
I'll be flying to Austin the next month, anyway I can find lsd over there?
>>
>>676075715
Experienced friend said it was weak LSD, but perfect amount for me to trip on.
It didn't taste like anything
>>
>>676075871

>offers to send some drugs
>on the internet
>not tor
>fuckthatshit.jpg
>>
>>676076043
what state ya from, and how do you know its legit stuff bruv
>>
>>676075748
not as hard as you think
>>
File: acid.jpg (99 KB, 788x644) Image search: [Google]
acid.jpg
99 KB, 788x644
>>676075461
>>
>>676076190
What do you mean no tor moron?

The whole transaction will be done over tor with escrow if you're that worried about losing $10-15
>>
>>676076415
hah omg thats the exact thread i was in on that day when i read that shit
>>
nbome is such a shitty trip compared to LSD. don't get me wrong I love high doses of nbome like 2000ug hits are fucking crazy, but they don't give me as much euphoria as lsd. on lsd i'm the happiest person in the fucking world.

either way i love shrooms the most, cause in the end of the day I take drugs to escape reality and shrooms does that for me the best. any other psychonauts in here wanna talk?
>>
>>676069780
where are you located OP?
>>
>>676076043
Will get an email out as soon as possible

Should warn you that I have no stock so it could take a while to re-up
>>
>>676076171
it was prob sum reg shit not lsd man
>>
File: holy spirit.jpg (300 KB, 800x854) Image search: [Google]
holy spirit.jpg
300 KB, 800x854
>>676069780
25i is infinitely better than LSD you pleb. Why didn't you like it? First trip of Smiley was god tier as in best trip I ever had. Second trip literally trancended all the hundreds of shrooms and acid and every psychedelic Ive done.Didn't know trips like that really exist; saw behind the curtain. Its like how acid changed my weed high. Now when I smoke weed and meditate I see behind the curtain every time and its fucking bonkers man!
>>
>>676076415
top fucking kek
>>
>>676076581
new england. i have had real lsd b4, much better experience than the nbomb. but that was at a festival for free with a bunch of people. so i dont have an lsd connect.
>>
>>676076043
please please please please don't "get it sent to you in the mail." if the guy wants to give you instructions on how to use dark net markets then that's cool, but please don't be a ignoranus and actually give this guy your address and say you want to buy lsd.
>>
>>676069780
I've had many good trips on NBOMe, probably because I knew what it was and what to expect.

If you want legit Acid, you should consider a dark-net market.
>>
>>676076573
buddy had some 25i synthesized into powder. I snorted 2mg. that shit completely turned me off from rc's. I fucking lost it
>>
>>676075777
Yeah nbome can be fucked up like that, most I've ever taken was 6 hits and it made me feel pretty queezy but I handled it. Though I'm an experienced veteran when it comes to hardcore trips, I had a minor heart attack when I was on acid one time. I knew the difference between a bad trip and a real problem, was probably one of the crazier trips of my life but the craziest ones I've had were completely sober. As someone born with type one diabetes I've actually died twice and have had many trippy experiences with dying, like a dream I had where I kept waking up in the house and things were different. I knew I wasn't awake but thought I was dead, woke up after about the fifth time asking my girlfriend if this was real? Scared the shit out of her lol ive seen the universe and broken through the veil, needless to say I do a reality check every once and a while.
>>
>>676077034
I'll offer him escrow

It'd be easier than teaching people how to use the dnm's and I could make a buck doing it
>>
>>676077054
2mg is enough to overdose you doof.

no more than 1000ug/1mg is usually the safe zone
>>
>>676077054
i thought you said 2g so i typed a whole post calling you out then i realized you said 2mg
>>
>>676076866
yeah I heard the east coast kinda sucks for L. west coast is fucking great, never a shortage, and so cheap. but yeah your best bet would be finding a dude at a show or festival, or tor. remember if buying from a random person that real L has no taste. "if it's bitter, it's a spitter"
>>
>>676077327
I was young and naive, never thought having a "bad trip" was possible
>>
>>676077660
Depends on what you define as "bad"
>>
>>676073156
I don't believe people are this stupid. Ive done hundreds of hits of acid, even more shrooms, bunch of 25i and other stuff and never seen anyone act like that on psychedelics.
>>
>>676077232
but dnms are the ones who hold escrow. you gonna hold his money in escrow your fucking self? lmao get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>676077152
As a veteran, do you know why my whole lower face was completely numb after I woke up? Didn't feel my teeth, jaw or my cheeks. Is that a typical thing that happens with nbome?
>>
>>676076801
im actually a mystic so i saw behind the curtain at age 19.
My third eye is soo open from natural meditation and unlocking lucid dreaming/ mystic visions way before i ever touched a pyschedelic,
So when i did the two tabs of nbomb in one shot i saw extreme shit energies colors noises. heiroglyphics, gods with stone faces/helmets coming out of my walls in the pitch black darkness of my room, glowing eyes of all colors, fractals of all sorts. i saw pyramids, teeth, eveyrthing about being in the physical animal vehicle we are in.
im tlaking many different eyes and different colored rooms like pictured. My natural dmt was activated so much that a physical flame flickeered so strong where my third eye was the next day. white multi colored flame. out of control for about 20 seconds and then stopped, and thats when i knew the whole divine chemical trip finally ended. and my trip was over. and that was the next day when i felt sober.

pic related
>>
>>676077817
yeah I agree, you can always tell when someone is bullshitting about psychedelics.
>>
>>676076801
>>676077837
hopefully bait, but if not. kill yourself.
>>
>>676077822
no. not the guy you replied to but I've done nbome a ton. this is NOT normal and has never happened to me, even after a 2000ug hit.
>>
File: 1459048225404.png (38 KB, 129x113) Image search: [Google]
1459048225404.png
38 KB, 129x113
>>676077818
No you dumb fuck

You use a bitcoin escrow service

Jesus fucking christ stop scaring away my custy's dickhole
>>
>>676078359
you're clearly trying to scam him, get the fuck out of here. no dealer would even offer to fucking send shit in the mail to some random person on 4chan.

hope the other guy is still reading and isn't a retard.
>>
>>676077822
I found that when I took nbome I was constantly grinding my teeth, like hardcore. Could be that but it really depends, different people react differently to drugs, especially when it comes to psychedelics.
>>676077837
Yeah man, I meditate every day and I usually just reflect but when I want to I can open my third eye all the way and achieve that light. I tend to stay away from that though because I've lost hours to meditation just getting caught up in it. It's cool shit though, might have to do with the way I've lived my life and how I've come close with death and what not but it really is beautiful. Alternate world's can be a bit lonely though, but that's alright
>>
>>676076801
so youve heard my story here -->>>676077837
whats your experience behind the curtain pleb?
Also people have to understand what effects one persons mind can effect another totally different.

For example if youre a person whos third eye is closed and doesnt experience different dimensional vibrations and consciousness on a daily basis. Then your visions are going to be boring and your just gonna be like hell yeah bro that trip was fun bro. But have nothing real to say from your experience. Nor have any visions or hallucinagons bcuz your brain is too unconscious/burnt out because you are vibrating at a low level. third eye closed.
>>
>>676070965
nigga they dead, try another market
also no market has real LSD AFAIK
>>
File: readImage.jpg (23 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
23 KB, 620x348
>>676078696
What don't you understand about bitcoin escrow service dawg

Until he receives the LSD and decides to click release funds, I have absolutely no ability to touch his money.

He has a better chance of scamming me for fucks sake
>>
>>676079107
>sending your adress or PO box to a rando on 4chan

Not the other dude, but you don't get it do you?
>>
>>676078961
>no market has real LSD

You've never been on any market have you anon
>>
>>676079333
No, I don't please enlighten me about your ridiculously un-grounded argument that you continue to wage
>>
>>676078961
Maybe the "silk road" is dead but the same place on another language is just growing.
>>
>>676078047
hahah dont be jelly you dont experience the awesomeness and bizarre reality that we call existence ona daily basis. The fact im talking to you through here is bizzarre enough. the fact your a wierd upright animal made of bones and flesh with a face is strange enough. But everyone take it for granted like its common place. How lucky we are too be alive and experience what ever we want through our own choice, we can vocalize, feel, place our selves where we want.
There are many inanimate objects who dont have this bizzarre freedom. The unconscious take it for granted, like this whole reality full of laws and systems is common. There is nothing regular about this experience.
Its pretty insane, but great.

And its a please to speak to an expression of god, and exist with you at the current timeline.

Were all peices of broken rock from the same mountain. Here temporarily, we will return to the ALL eventually though.
>>
am i the only one here that knows how to use drugs responsibly so i can enjoy nbome without having a seizure?
>>
>>676079584
As I said, not the other guy, but sending your address to an anon on a clearer image board with the purpose of buying illegal things is a good way to get arrested.
>>
>>676079107
it's not about the money. but you know that and are clearly defecting. it's about the possibility of a narc. no real dealer would even risk his whole operation to send some fucking nerd across the country a tab.
>>
>>676079877
Nah, these guys are just inexperienced. Nbome can be more fun to do depending on setting and mood, lsd can get dark or fucked up at times. I like that visuals from nbome though, it's like an easy ride in comparison. Granted you don't use it in a retarded manner

But that's essentially the path to finding the right kind of trip, trial and error
>>
>>676079939
He would be sending it over email and there are no cops setting up sting operations to nab one tab buyers of acid on the internet

What a absurd waste of tax money that would be
>>
>>676080431
I'm not a dealer, I have no customer base

This is the easiest way for me to do this
>>
File: kundalini.jpg (12 KB, 199x273) Image search: [Google]
kundalini.jpg
12 KB, 199x273
>>676077837
>>676078876
I had a full blown kundalini awakening at 18; September 5, 2000. Visions from psychedelics means your mind can't handle the energy not that your more awake and aware then others. I experience the energy in my body daily and always meditate. When on 25i I straight up felt like a wrathful deity. Energy was just flying through me. Felt like I was mildly exploding with energy; not as much as the kundalini awakening but still fucking intense. That was the first trip. Second trip its like I tripped harder than all those hundreds of trips and understood them. Realized without a doubt perception is reality. We can alter our perception through meditation and Ive known psychedelics are steroids for meditation. It was mind blowing literally watching my mind create reality and how I could alter my understanding and just constantly switching my perception proving mind creates reality. Ive done this through meditating too. Consciousness is reality; Ive known that but its one thing to know it and another to witness it.
>>
>>676078063
you're wrong u must of not done that much.
When i did the two tabs i had no attachment to my body at all, not even my heart or lungs which made the trip that much more terrifying.
OP here.
>>
>>676080539
>implying police forces don't waste absurd amounts of tax money on stupid shit anyway

Hell, the ATF confiscated a crate of toy guns a few years back just because they didn't have an orange tip and could be "easily converted into machine guns".
>>
I've bought from new DNM sellers 5 times, never been scammed, most people aren't going to set up a vender account just to scam a few people out of .05 bitcoins

Send it under your real registered name and no post office will ever check
>>
File: IMG_20160326_233917.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160326_233917.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>676080431
>>676079939
You guys are pointlessly arguing, I bought 10 hits of acid about a month ago from some dude on /b/. Know what happened? I got it in the mail with no problems. It's good to be cautious sure, but don't be afraid of your own shadows man
>>
>>676074183
Only nigers would call a drug boy.
>>
buy off hansa market
>>
File: 1456407960059.jpg (467 KB, 1280x915) Image search: [Google]
1456407960059.jpg
467 KB, 1280x915
>>676080499
sounds about right
i hear people shitting on substances that they go in on without knowing shit
i do my research, set up my diet, room, environment and setting as a whole up so it is easy to navigate and do what i need to do without any problems when i get rekt
>>
>>676069780
Hate to break this to you, but LSD can absolutely fry your mind far worse than any designer drug.
Trust me - I'm still having issues from a bad trip 25 YEARS LATER
>>
>>676081610
>ptsd
>from a bad trip

ha, everybody laugh at the faggot
>>
Google "Research Chemical 1P-LSD
>>
>>676080791
dude no one is even paying attention to you
>>
>>676081610
Oh no this guy speaks the truth. A bad trip can fuck you up permanently.
>>
>>676080791
i discovered all that through natural meditation as well at 19. With the energy daily and perception manipulating that is what the old alchemists call magic. White magic if used for positive purposes of course.

But even when i had the real lsd, and 1 tab this time this past summer.
It reconfirmed alot of what i saw.
I have extreme spiritual trips.
What i mean by that is for example my lungs feel like im breathing fire and or have been a smoker for 50 years.
Also a wierd movement through my eyes as if my ethereal body is blinking on its own or trying to come out in my physical body.
When i breathe it will sound doubled as well as if im being possessed by somehting.
And then i close my eyes and i go into those alex gray like rooms with different colors and the eyes ina web like the picture i attached before.
Very bizarre but i do have a large percent of native american indian blood from costa rica, my great grandmother was a 100% pure. on my fathers side whom all like like jacked tall red skin indians.
then my other half is scottish irish. fucking mutt.

So i think i have some kind of mystical shamanistic ability to see other dimensional shit and feel that shit.
>>
File: Sadhu.jpg (10 KB, 214x283) Image search: [Google]
Sadhu.jpg
10 KB, 214x283
>>676074242
Scared of energy exploding in your brain. brb going to the ER hundreds of times a day cause Ive been meditating for 15 years.

>get gud niga
>>
remember when 420chan was good?

the only community it has left is the fucking pro-wrestling board, christ

are all the chill stoners dead already?
>>
Want actual L? Go to a festival, buy a cheap test kit, and wait. Guarantee you'll be offered some within an hour. Most of the stuff going around at festivals is pure because of the clientele, but if you buy a test kit you don't need to worry about that.
>>
>>676081610
please share your story sir.
what did you expereince exactly and what effects do you have now?
>>
File: Bhairava3.jpg (35 KB, 390x501) Image search: [Google]
Bhairava3.jpg
35 KB, 390x501
>>676081859

>implying people exist
>>
>>676081610
this
ive done much more powerful substances than LSA seeds and have had horrible trips on nbomes but fucking LSA seeds gave me a bad trip that sticks with me to this day in every trip i have.... I do yopo in super high doses daily but fucking 7 lsa seeds which are a lot less psychoactive than any amount of yopo somehow causes more damage
fuck lsd
fuck lsa
shrooms are better anyway as they can go deeper than lsd
>>
>>676069780
Real LSD is a myth or a fleeting dream now, anon. It's almost non-existent, all they're going to do is lie and say "yeah it's LSD." Just get some 2cb or 25i or some shit.
>>
>>676081536
Yeah, I live on a sailboat so it's a pretty calm atmosphere. One night I tripped though there was a storm (I'm docked right now, not on open water) and it fucked with me pretty bad with all the sounds and movement. Had to go out to fix the lines tying me to the dock and I thought I was gonna fall in the water and drown lol but it all turned out OK. I'd like to one day go out on the water at night and set anchor, then trip as I gaze into the stars and moon. The stars are so much brighter and beautiful on the ocean than on land it would be dope. Gotta do that soon
>>
>>676082297
yeah op here, thats what i did this past summer.
This dude with dreads that looked just like jesus walked into our camp of like 13 people. my boy bought this super long lsd strip from him.
We all self cut the tabs off and passed it around the room of like 6 girls 7 dudes, walked to the festival was a good experience bcuz this was the real lsd not the fucked up nbom.

And you can do the research about nbom yourself people denying its not bad. the most expeirence psychadelic people all call it the hell trip, becuz it is that. 6 tabs will kill you.
6 tabs of lsd will not kill you at all.
>>
>>676082734
Psychedelics+night sky = ayylmao
heres a trip report
I literally just snorted yopo at the school baseball field, walked through the tracks and watched the trees literally fucking dance like it's an edm concert with flashing lights, watched the train tracks and the sky turn into a rainbow road, ran back to the school baseball field and into the portable poddy bathroom while it was still kinda light out, peed and fell into a dimensional clusterfuck that felt good af, watched faces and figures pop out of the stall walls, then pulled out my linden bee Johnson and fapped and watched porn on my phone(the Spanish girl in the porn started turning into a uber hot peru amazon goddess and the porn site into a jungle and I could feel the fucking porn n shit from first person. Shit was cray[orgasmo fucking had me almost falling asleep in a portable poddy bathroom cuz it intensified the high so much]) I fapped once and stopped halfway the second time cuz I was late for kurfew. On the way home the fucking trees were so fucking 3d and cool n shit and then I looked up. The fucking stars here in North Jersey are very sparce
Maybe a few but nothing really
I saw stars like I had never seen here before reveal themself, like the sky was one of those huge overhead theaters at science museums trying to show space n shit and I was being revealed to all the stars in the sky I had never seen here. I started seeing trails of stars appear across the sky in pairs.
I then looked at a giant cloud and I could see a face moving in it. Shit was crazy. Then I walked home and ate a banana
>>
>>676077822
Sometimes like a line down the middle of my face feels numb when i smoke.
>>
>>676069780
Sadly, there is no more real LSD. The last fucking real life saint that could make safe, pure acid is now spending his life in prison in Florence Arizona. Thanks DEA
>>
>>676069780
Ask your weed guy. If you don't know who the weed guy is then maybe drugs aren't for you.
>>
>>676082532
im sorry lsa? fuck is that
>>
>>676082080
Get a lot of eyelid twitches or eyebrow twitches its soo fucking annoying. I now know what it is. Its your unconscious telling you to be more aware of energy; 100% sure of this. Once you become aware of energy you can't go back you have to go to enlightenment otherwise your energy is just gonna be fucked up. Im all bout that energy time but I NEVER see hallucinations and have done a fuckton of psychedelics. Its always energetic and understanding based thats why I find 25i superior cause so much more energy. LSD to me just makes things wavy and makes me feel more alive and deeper. 25i is like a mild fake drug induced enlightenment.
>>
File: DUDE.jpg (232 KB, 1828x1801) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.jpg
232 KB, 1828x1801
>>676083140
haha oh wow
i cant tell if youre serious
>>
>>676082532
What is yopo?

>LSA tfw projectile puking across the bathroom at the toilet once you see it lulz.

Is it true putting onions in the solution stops the nausea?
>>
>>676083158
mayb i did a different strain of it then.
because that shit is killing people i hope you know.
6 tabs usually does it.
The fact that it came out of nowhere circa 2010 concerns me.
And the fact that its killing people, has me to believe that its government made like the rest of the fucked up research chemicals for population control, and to keep people from true enlightening soul expanding chemicals like lsd and shrooms etc
>>
Use the Internet
>>
>>676083031
Nice, all the trips I've ever had were completely alone. Had some pretty dark ones, had some pretty good ones. Last time I tripped my blood sugar was fucked up (born with diabetes) and I thought maybe I could just relieve the inner struggle of right vs wrong, real vs unreal, natural vs unnatural by putting my gun in my mouth and pulling the trigger. I spent a good 4 hours sitting there meditating while on acid, talking with myself. Consciousness and subconsciousness waging a war in my head while my voice of reason was trying to bring balance to the situation. Being self aware in this reality can be a burden, or a gift, whichever you choose. Life only has meaning if you give it meaning, by putting down the quest and living freely and flaunting your adversities. The quest for the answer can lead to insanity, gotta have a strong mind if you wanna be a seasoned vet of psychedelics. But enough on that, I'm kinda rambling now
>>
>>676084119
Thats around when it was invented. I see it as futuristic LSD. The guy I got it from said its not like acid and he said only take 1. Dude its way deeper than led and shrooms IMO. I would take 25i over never taking lsd and shrooms again, its that superior IMO. Done fuck tons of acid and shrooms and they are only mildly deep were 25i is like you wanna see some shit!? Like that one guy said he saw all kinds of shit and couldn't handle it.
>>
>>676084715
What Ive found in my meditations...

Reasons a bitch. As in fuck reason, it don't know shit.
>>
>>676076415
fake ass story tho
>>
>>676069780
I thought nbomes only last for like 8 hours.
at least whenever i took them.

LSD lasts closer to 12.
>>
>>676074765
30 triple cs jesus christ! No thats a dissociative LSD is a psychedelic its like the opposite. DXM is no joke. Half the people who do acid are scared of it. I love it!
>>
File: Selection_004.png (380 KB, 1122x511) Image search: [Google]
Selection_004.png
380 KB, 1122x511
>>676084110
i dont know about the onion part but Yopo is a seed that you make a snuff out of (legally available on ebay in the US and several other countries) and contains bufotenin, 5-meo-dmt, dmt, and several other closely related psychoactive alkaloids.
You snort it and trip the most intense balls you ever had
more intense than acid
more intense than weew
more intense than anything ive tried(never had pure dmt tbh)
>>676084715
same
i only trip alone and i often trip in the dark of my room
my room turned into a 3d jungle at midnight while i was on yopo
shit was fucking phat

also the rambling part
thats me too
i love talking about what psychedelics let me experience and shit but that often alienates people which is really unfortunate.
>>
>>676085384
Nah dude, the first greentext is mine. I was still mildly tripping in the hospital after 13 hours of taking the last tab.
>>
anybody here ever try dmt?
>>
>>676085384
it was TWO tabs mate, and honestly whos knows how many UG
>>
>>676077152
>reality check every once and a while

>tfw Ive transcended that and don't need to check cause I know its all a dream
>>
>>676085058
It can be, but think about it this way. The only people who have come close to stopping the powers that be and uniting humanity as a single conscious entity, were the ones who lead through peace and reason and were ultimately shot down by the powers that be because they were disrupting the power struggle. Ghandi, lenon, JFK, mlkj etc all fought for peace and equality because they sought to unite us. I see it as more of a tacticians tool than just another voice
>>
>>676085711
no but there is a great documentary on it on netflix m9
>>
File: 1459051655975.jpg (75 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459051655975.jpg
75 KB, 500x500
http://strawpoll.me/7196776

the time has come /b/
>>
File: awesome smiley.jpg (664 KB, 1200x890) Image search: [Google]
awesome smiley.jpg
664 KB, 1200x890
>>676085577
NO FUCKING WAY!!!

>nb4 yopo junkie
>>
>>676086220
I too have transcended and understand, I simply choose to stay in this reality. From time to time shit gets old and tiring
>>
>>676086736
i am a yopo junkie
are u?
ive yet to meet someone else that actually enjoys it like it do
>>
>>676086353
I've seen it I liked it

They could've have talked more about Ricks findings though
>>
File: awesome smiley5.jpg (45 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
awesome smiley5.jpg
45 KB, 250x248
>>676086315
I just don't give a fuck about the dream. Giving reason to a dream gives it the illusion of reality. Im too far gone h e l p m e.
>>
>>676086720
Beware the sheep in wolves clothing
>>
>>676086970
Same here bro, just sayin
>>
>>676087071
ive got about 3 books on it on my kindle.
but been too busy lately to read.
:*(
>>
>>676072401
You're a fucking retard. If you had done 2 minutes of research you would have concluded that it was a shitty idea. Fuck stupid people for ruining drugs for the rest of us
>>
>>676086981
I love psychedelics like a junkie loves heroin. Cant wait!

How much for a trip and how much to take for a strong trip? Any possibility of overdose? If so how much. Gonna look into it. If its actually legal you have my thanks and you win the internut.
>>
good site to buy a test kit from?
>>
File: 1459012307908.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1459012307908.gif
896 KB, 700x600
anyone here know a good seller on the dream market
>>
>>676087130
Sad... And you had limitless potential to be something. You really gonna wait until you cease to exist (whatever that means) and take the gravy train into the light? Or you gonna spread your wings and fly like an f16 fighter jet on the cosmic voyage on the sands of time? The choice is yours, don't be so weak anon, you're stronger than this
>>
>>676087838
its not like i ended up in the hospital or killing myself or anyone. in fact i didnt have a scratch. just pretty bad ptsd after for a tini bit my nigger.

But all good now, and just like universal law proves destroying yourself mentally and physically you come back 10 fold stronger, and more powerful than b4. EVOLUTION
>>
>>676076573
Dude Im the opposite. Shrooms aight. LSD fun. 25i GOD TIER!
>>
>>676089188
They each have their drawbacks for me. LSD is too long and draining. Shrooms is too emotional. 25i makes me feel like i fried my brain at the end, i literally feel retarded after.

>>676088183
Well I use alphabay and there's great stuff on there.

Anyone know about ketamine? Want to try that and DMT (not together though)
>>
>>676088346
What if there was nothing to begin with? How can you build something from nothing? I didn't have an ego when I went into psychedelics, come to think of it I've never had one. I guess the dillema I'm facing now is trying to create my true being, yet it's been an especially daunting task as I don't know what to found it on. I feel as though I have no spiritual identity, never have, I realize it can be what I chose her Iddon't know what to choose. If I choose one side then there will be opposing forces. I don't want opposing forces, I want to unite and concede. Difficult dilema, not sure what to do
>>
File: haters gonna hate.jpg (109 KB, 750x550) Image search: [Google]
haters gonna hate.jpg
109 KB, 750x550
>>676088248
Im the strongest and beginning to fear my own strength lol and serious.

>tfw hanging out with a poltergeist in my dreams yesterday and fucking a demon the night before.

feels good mang
>>
Should I do DXM?
>>
>>676072364

going be a newfag and ask you use your own address for silk
>>
>>676089834
universal law states that there are opposites no matter what.
Opposites are balance.
Balance is a must in any happy life.
Meditate, review and replay your whole life from your very first memory to the current point.
Do it as many times as you have to, to figure out who you are, what you want, and where you want to go.
PROFIT
>>
>>676073691
can you give me an onion link please
>>
>>676090107
I'm not hating, just saying the toughest battle you will come to face is with yourself. As you said, youre the strongest you know. While banging demons and chilling with poltergeists is cool, it starts to get pretty friggin real when you see your subconscious manifest itself into its own being. Often referred to in psychology as multiple personality disorder, it can be very harmful to your being. Take it from someone who's been through some fucked up real life shit and then some fucked up psychedelic shit. There's a difference between the two. While you might think "damn I've seen everything and I'm untouchable" after a trip, real life things happen and then you start to see the reality reality hidden behind the perception
>>
>>676076475
[email protected] hit me up bro
>>
>>676090313
no do DMX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI
>>
>>676069780
I recommend getting a test kit and going to a edm festival. That's best bet for getting legit shit from strangers. Other than that trial and error through friends allowed me to find my hooks.
>>
>>676090895
I do this every night, and I appreciate the advice. I simply wish to let go of balancing the two sides and just live life and fulfill my endless potential, yet I feel it pull itself back into my life again and again. It's alright though, I've been getting better at it. I now have goals and have been achieving them one day at a time

Thanks for the advice
>>
>>676091774
Kek
>>
>>676083140
lsa is made from morning glory seeds
>>
>>676074019
Kek, greatest email ever!
>>
>doing drugs
Have fun ruining your brain you smelly hippies
>>
>>676093490
Quiet you nigger, before I slip you a mickie
>>
>>676069780
LSD is the shit
>go to public uni
>look for hippie fags
>dont be creepy
>enjoy
>dont by from niggers
>>
File: feels good man gif.gif (185 KB, 195x200) Image search: [Google]
feels good man gif.gif
185 KB, 195x200
>>676093490
>>
>>676092553
lol so you have been getting shit done, thats great. Keep it up. Ride Eternal Shiney and Chrome
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 24

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.