Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Serious question, how is the muslim situation going on at Scandinavia?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 28
File: map-of-scandinavia.gif (66 KB, 536x664) Image search: [Google]
map-of-scandinavia.gif
66 KB, 536x664
Serious question, how is the muslim situation going on at Scandinavia? scandinavian-fags, report.
Are all of your country overrun by them? are they destroying your culture and making life shittier? Also, why the fuck your contry let this happen? is it going to have an end?
>>
Am denmark. can confirm that at least in the provinces there's alot of sandnigger shelters, but i think sweden is alot worse.
>>
>>676041544
And how bad is the situation for Denmark? are they fucking your country? will you let all them stay? I'm afraid that there won't be any of Scandinavia left on 25-50 years from now
>>
Here in Sweden they're everywhere. Refugees from all over comes in huge waves. We have no go zones with aggresive refugees and shelters for refugees where people gets stabbed and shit also there are most muslims. Media also claim that some isis members gets to live here and that they planned some of the stuff that happened in Brussel here.
>>
>>676042336
Sounds just like over here in the UK.
>>
>>676042336
And why the fuck your gov let this happen? you will losse your identity and will be a muslim province in less than 15 years if this continue.
That's just fucking sad, I did swedish classes for 5 years to learn your language and culture because I like them a lot, and I plan to do my master's degree next year on Sweden, but seeing all this happening it's just sad , there won't be any Sweden left for me to visit
>>
>>676042672
Our government is shit. They leave promise after promise but nothing happens. They seriously just after the attack in Brussel opened their eyes and thought "wow, what if Sweden gets attacked?" Like they didn't know it could happen before.
>>
>>676043053
and they plan to take some kind of action now?
One of the reasons Scandinavia has such good quality of life and money is because you have a small population and it's easier and cheaper to give education and maintain it, with tons of people overflowing it will collapse,even more when these people are from an extreme religion that does wan't to modify everything that's not their way and shape everything by their hands.
>>
>>676041773
Not fucking it just generally costing a ton of money. We do already have serious amounts of ethnic people living in ghettos, who are known to cause trouble though. I wouldnt go so far as to say it will directly impact our finances but it may cause more ghettos throughout denmark. Sorry if i sound like a redditfag
>>
>>676041544
How could you cuck out and allow these filthy niggers to live among you?
>>
Stockholm Sweden here, there are a few areas which are immigrant majority but what this post said is grossly exaggerated, i walk free in my city with zero fear.
>>676042336
Wouldn't say they are affecting me aside from the regular beggar outside many stores.
Country is super liberal and thus thought this was going to be a good idea, they have since realized it wasnt when the immigration agencies got overtrafficked and have now limited the immigration.

I've got to say as a national i feel this whole situation is exaggerated in international media.
>>
>>676043818
We're part of EU. Means we have to take in a certain amount per capita
>>
>>676043400
I don't think they're planning to take any action just yet. Doesn't seem like it anyways. IDK what to hope for anymore. But next election (2018) I believe that the Sweden democrats will win and hopefully they can get a hold of the immigration politics. Most other parties wants to let people in but the Sweden democrats wants to lower the immigration and help in the country. Because we can simply not take more immigrants in 2014 we took in 1.6 million immigrants which represents 16% of our population which in my opinion and also others is a lot.
>>
>>676040814
i'm from Finland and it sucks here at the moment

they actually decided to cut funding on education which severely cuts my and many others' choices in where they want to work as all because those fucking leech ''refugees'' soak up crazy amounts of money and give nothing in return, 75% of those criminal, uncivilized pieces of shit are unemployed
>>
>>676044300
if it's an EU obligation does this means Norway is way more safer than other scandinavian countries?

>>676044339
16%, damn that's indeed a lot... it's difficult to let lots of immigrants that will just overflow your economy , but these democrats want to restrain other kind of immigrants aswell?
>>
Go back to /pol/ if tou can't respect people, they are pretty chill and sell dirt cheap things hows that any bad
>>
>>676044688
and since this is so obvious, why does Finland don't do something? goddammit your country is fucking amazing and you are letting those sandniggers ruin everything...
>>
>>676042605
You in the UK have taken in about 40% compared to Sweden
>>
>>676042336
The no go zones aren´t refugees, it is second generation sandniggers who like rap.
>>
>>676044688
Wait, i thought Finland had a very limited number of refugees.

also nice dubs m8
>>
>>676044339
bullshit
>>
>>676044861
Yeah Dude they havent let any refugees in yet
>>
Swefag reporting in. As a stoner I am happy to announce that my best dealers are all middle eastern. So your loss, ISIS!

Media coverage of the situation is just retarded, trying to put a terror spin on everything when rebellion against western take over is more than understandable.

Personally I've noticed that it's usually people without first hand experience with meeting with people from those areas of the world who become xenophobic, so it's probably just a beta indicator coz they're scared and whatever :)
>>
>>676044339
did you pull those numbers out of your ass faggot?
>>
File: finnish_maiden.jpg (392 KB, 789x1166) Image search: [Google]
finnish_maiden.jpg
392 KB, 789x1166
>>676040814
Just a reminder that Finland is not part of Scandinavia.
>>
Norwegian here

We have like 1 somalian in my school, and he's referred to as "my nigga" (Mostly because he's the only one). I have been following him, trying to see if he has been planning something, but I have not found anything suspicious yet. Will be updating.
>>
>>676044861
Norway here
No but its fine for now we are starting to limit the people we let in and we are only taking people from the needed places and not fucking russia anymore(sand that goes to russia and then to Skandinavia)
>>
I'm accually ashamed of saying it, but i am swedish.
The situation in sweden is horrible, and where i live there isnt really "that many".
Parts of me want to riot and get loose with an ak in Rosengård, Malmö.
>>
Norfag here.

It's mostly ok, just stay the fuck out of Oslo, place is swarming with them.
>>
>>676046427
You're doing good work anon, keep it up
>>
>>676046427
Norway here
Yeah it's litarly the same here have one dude that gets called mah nigga
>>
>>676046570
But this limit the other kind of imigrants? I'm planning to do my phd on Norway and would like to live there, instead a sandnigger I would be contributing to your country with research and education, is this acceptable?
>>
File: 9e9.jpg (53 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
9e9.jpg
53 KB, 604x604
Finland is fucked. Thanks a lot to fucking liberals and our spineless government.
>>
>>676046722
Oslo has always been bad tho
>>
>>676047098
ive got the image of finland to be good at migration-politics, am i wrong? /swefag
>>
American here but i love the Scandinavian culture and it truly bothers me that muslims are taking over yall's land. I dont want to see the beautiful white race disappear from scandinavia.

Also, what do Norfags thing of based AURORA? Im in love with her
>>
>>676047037
I'm not sure where are you from ?
>>
>>676047328
you are wrong
>>
>>676047395
Have no idea who she is
Fill me in wil ya?
>>
>>676047421
so my plan of escaping sweden to finland is pretty much ruined? dont worry, im white and have got an education
>>
I live in northern Sweden and it's not too bad here,
but the government is sure trying their best to fuck it up.
>>
>>676047396
Why does this matter? since it's a phd this means that this anon has superior education and wants to make research.
/norfag aswell
>>
File: 1058340490.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1058340490.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
Lol I live in Helsinki and I see immigrants only when I order food in.
>>
>>676047596
she a Norwegian singer/songwriter from Bergen. 19 years old with the voice of an angel. Her sound is "dark folk-pop"

I think her music is great and shes really smart and cute and funny. I just want to kiss her soft skin, right on the cheek :)

thank you Norway
>>
>>676040814
Stockholm has several ares where you need a passport to enter.
They are mostly unemployed. i have only known one Swedish drug dealer ever. the other 20 or so where all African or som kind of sand nigger. most are unemployed and violent.
rape in bath houses did not happen before. rape in general is up (its ok to do where they are from)
The government keeps shipping em in but nowhere close to where they themselves live.
Our national athem is quickly loosing "Racists" parts such as "I want to live and die in the North" and there is talsk about having separated bathhouses unless the female wares a Burkini.
They are not all bad tho. but Sweden from 20 years ago is dead.
im 28.
Whats worse is the public mass hysteria. The public goes mental if you mention anything that can be twisted or deemed racist.
>>
File: Helsinki.png (8 KB, 650x358) Image search: [Google]
Helsinki.png
8 KB, 650x358
>>676047611
prepare for this if you're going to Helsinki
>>
File: lalli.jpg (429 KB, 1280x899) Image search: [Google]
lalli.jpg
429 KB, 1280x899
>>676047611
Doesn't really matter if you're white or not. You are not a Finn and you are not welcome here. Besides, you Swedes have caused us enough pain and misery already.
>>
for anyone planning to move to sweden. dont worry about any passports or ID. Even better if youre a sandnigger. everything is welcome
>>
>>676047875
But that's the only time you see any other human being anyway.
>>
bad.
>>
>>676048133
Nah, they really don't come to South Helsinki.
>>
>>676048004
>Whats worse is the public mass hysteria. The public goes mental if you mention anything that can be twisted or deemed racist.

what?
>>
>>676048072
Scandinavian treaty biatch! (ohrigth, finns are no Scandinavian)
>>
>>676048004
It can't be that bad like one of my best friends have parents from down there
Where in Sweden are you from
Norfag here
>>
>>676048563
I don't care about such treaties. You are not welcome.
>>
File: tää (1).jpg (23 KB, 341x341) Image search: [Google]
tää (1).jpg
23 KB, 341x341
>Whats worse is the public mass hysteria. The public goes mental if you mention anything that can be twisted or deemed racist.
>>
>>676042605
Stop lying there aren't any fucking camps in the UK
>>
>>676048004
Can relate to the last part people Are looking after things that maybe sound raseist it's insane sometimes
Norway
>>
>>676048598
Stockholm.
I mean, most of them are normal human beings. But the sheer numbers ads up. a drug dealers lil bro became a tattoo artist. but piety crime, drug dealing, rape and assaults are almost always some one described by the police like so "With accent tanned or dark skin"
>>
Norway reporting. Most of the immigrants are concentrated around Oslo. Venture further out in the country and you wont see a single pakistani or african.

I guess the lack of mosques and social services offices is the reason for that.

A good 40% (statistic pulled out of my ass based on living here all my life) of the immigrants manage to intergrate properly, majority of those 40% are secular or very moderate muslims. (moderate in being barely muslim at all) These gys are all right, many of them are my friends. The problem is that they have a lighter view on the other 60% that clearly doesnt want to intergrate at all, but want to sit in their shitty little ghettos and collect NEET bux and praise allah.

>>676047395
>Also, what do Norfags thing of based AURORA? Im in love with her

shes all right, I dont think she have put our anything that special yet, but I think she will make something great one day.

You should try Susanne Sundfør if norwegian electro synthpop is your thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdSB_PcBW3k
>>
60 minits gets attaced unprovoced by muslims. need i say more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w
>>
>>676049405
ill check her out, Aurora's "Black Water Lillies" is so good tho
>>
>>676040814

OP, I am on my tablet so I don't have my files but I have one on crime. A Swedish woman is 28 times more likely to be raped by a man not born in Sweden. It's like the rape capital of the EU.
>>
>>676048722
Its ok,
You are always welcome in Sweden. we northerners should stick together.
>>
>>676044291
>>676045927

This is correct. Anything reported especially by US media is blown way out of proportion.
>>
>>676048004

Amen
>>
>>676048983
no, because they get fucking housing, benefits earing more than the average joe if they've got kids, free healthcare, they get it fucking nice. then they want more.
i just wish cameron would stop being a cuck and say no more immigrants, or use a points system where the ones with valuable skills are allowed, those looking for a free house can fuck off. what do we get out of them anyway? absolutely fucking nothing.
>>
>>676045374
This, even Germany didn't take in that many refugees and we have most in absolute numbers. Most people perceive this as a lot bigger than it is (not saying it's insignificant). Plus not even 2 percent of terrorism I'm the last couple of years was islamistic.
http://thinkprogress.org/world/2015/01/08/3609796/islamist-terrorism-europe/
>>
>>676049756
>you're always welcome in Sweden
You guys never learn, do you?
>>
Both sides of this debate are retarded, either you ignore all the problems with mass immigration or you think Sweden is being invaded by the fucking mongols.
>>
Inb4 Sweden loses it's pure blonde hair/blue eyed beauty and bends over backwards for the shitskins of the middle east.
Swedistan.
It's happening.
>>
>>676048470
If you sound racist, people will get aggressively defensive. you cant mention rape stats or say that you don't want them to change the national athem or that making bath houses separated for men and women is a bad idea.
Heck, the Swedish flag is considered racist nowadays.
>>
>>676049678
You do realize that has to do with the way rape charges are counted in Sweden, right? They have no more or less amount of rapes than any other western country. You are retarded if you think otherwise.
>>
>>676049756
You destroyed our culture, occupied our land, used us in your meaningless wars and treated us like sub-humans. Didn't even let us use our own language. Not to mention the forced castrations. You also prevented help from reaching us during Winter War and told us to surrender. How is this sticking together?
>>
>>676050229
Funny thing here in Norway there have been no atacks by Islamic terrorists only nazis
>>
>>676041773
More and more people, (in Denmark atleast, i cant speak for Norway and Sweden) are waking up to how fucking awful islam is. They are realizing how much the mosques and muslim communities are lying to the public.
>>
>>676047657
Umeå?
>>
File: #1 spy us.jpg (22 KB, 226x348) Image search: [Google]
#1 spy us.jpg
22 KB, 226x348
well, I guess there's some light at the end of the tunnel. about 1500 refugees have left Finland voluntarily.
>>
>>676050257
Finns are good people. You may not be Scandinavians, but you belong to the north.
>>
>>676045927
In Germany we only have significant racism (= many people voting right wing parties like AFD or NPD) where there aren't any refugees or immigrants.
>>
>>676050587
No, Sweden is the rape capital of the west.
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
>>
>>676050698
correction, over 700
>>
>>676050610
Well, you know. Just big brother things <3
>>
>>676050610
I did? no, sir i did not. Long memory huh?
Yes, sweden has done terrible things for sure.
But just IMAGINE what the russians would have done? :) Also look how pretty your women became :D
>>
>>676040814
Usual media overhype.
>>
>>676049405
The "mosque" in my city is the cellar of a rundown old house I feel kinda sorry for them
>>
>>676050610
I think it's funny how you use the terms "us" and "you" like you were actually there centuries ago, it's pathetic, if you think that way there were probably other culture and people "you" fin-fuckheads opressed and slaughter aswell
>>
>>676051391
Bullshit! The media is spending allot of energy to minimize anything that can be considered racist.
The police is not even allowed to describe people based on skin and accent anymore..
>>
>>676051029
I'm not the guy you replied to, but in sweden each case of rape has to be reported separately.
So if you were raped everyday for a year in Sweden that would be 365 reports whereas in most if not all other countries it'll be one report..
>>
Norway here, we have by far the fewest immigrants, Sweden has practically taken suicide already, Denmark is doing ok i guess, last i checked Finland have some trouble.
i rarely see non-norwegians, but when i do its mostly asian people or from other white-ish nations.
>>
>>676040814
my neighbourhood used to be all white.
Now I see tons gangs of sniggergangs walking around late at nightsö
>>
>>676051610
retarded swedish language is still forced own our throats, so...
>>
>>676051790
why Oslo is so fucked up?
>>
>>676051784
So a group rape is one rape?
>>
>>676041773
It IS pretty bad in Denmark, each sandnigger we get in the country is going to cost society on average about 1 million $, when seen over the entire life of the sandnigger. And we'll get 100.000 of them before 2020....
Still, there's glimmers of hope here and there. I think that the population is slowly waking up, but it's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.
>>
File: Swedish.png (830 KB, 667x648) Image search: [Google]
Swedish.png
830 KB, 667x648
>>676040814
This is the type of "humans" that plague this land.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
>>
>>676051963
The irish language is almost forgotten. You guys got of easy. What superpower of the past did not diddle with their lilbros?
>>
I live in a city in Sweden with 30-40% immigrants/non-swedes and I don't have a problem. People see it as if cities are burning here, but actually there's like 2-3 more rapes and that's it.
>>
>>676051784
I think the system Sweden uses is better then cus if you where raped more then one time it should count as more then one rape
>>
>>676051963
because of all the atrocities Sweden did in the past you have tons os finns that speak swedish and regions that have more swedish-speakers, hell you even have a dialect thats a mix of the two languages, cutting swedish classes from your country is making lots of finns cut communication with these other people, your culture is so integrated with swedish language that overlook this is stupid
>>
>>676052021
It'll be one rape case with multiple aggressors i'd guess, but im definitely not certain, group rape is kinda rare.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzUiA9tjn6E
Who was it?!
>>
How about Iceland? Any muddies there?
>>
It's time to holocaust the darkies. No need to enjoy it, just consider it a dirty job that must be done in order to keep your countries clean.
>>
>>676052684
NOT IN SWEDEN!
>>
>>676052574
Thats the pro of it.
The con is that uneducated people who just compare rape statistics will go: LOOK AT ALL THE RAPES IN SWEDEN.
>>
>>676052457
>Be swede
>Land overrun with sandniggers
>"Oh it's okay we only get raped a bit more"
>Doomed
>>
>>676052746
No, there is nothing there.
It is the least relevant country in the world.
>>
>>676052971
FUCK YOU BITCH
>>
>>676052840
Lol ok buddy
>>
>>676051193
...and you're the most arrogant and narcissistic nation in the world.

>>676051311
History is also a part of the nation and because you are part of it too, you can't escape its burden.

>But just IMAGINE what the russians would have done?
Initially things were actually pretty good. We got autonomy for example and our country developed. We even got to use our language.

>Also look how pretty your women became :D
Did I say something about arrogance?

>>676051610
Those events still affect us today. And you need some sources to back your guesses. As far as I know, my ancestors haven't occupied any other nation.
>>
>>676052812
Just close the gates and stop social benefits for anyone who haven't worked for 5 years or something...
>>
>>676052457
I love how you are like it's nothing I'm just getting fucked 2-3 more times then usual
>>
>>676051716
Atleast here in Finland it is publicly declared by the policeforce that cases of rape have significally went up since the "refugee-crisis" started, and that most cases, as can be concluded, have been done by refugees. So police certainly can say things how they are.

BUT, the only reason the police have to make statements like that is because the commercial media is bringing out the worst cases about the refugee crisis. Even though the numbers of actual crime that has took place is in reality low, the commercial media brings those few cases up and overhypes them forcing a reaction from official sources making the boom even bigger than it really is, causing such threads on /b/ and the lingering fear/hate towards refugees.
>>
>>676040814
lol u see that big country to the rigth?? and u stupid fuck keeps whinning over imigrants
>>
>>676053088
Ok be Emo then, no country on earth has its hands clean.
>>
>>676051984
idk what you mean by "fucked up" except from the ghettos it's a pretty nice city, been there 5 times, i was shocked by how few immigrants it actually were in that city the first time i visited, after what i heard it made it sound like the whole city was based on immigrants.
Norwegians have a tendence to exaggerate when it comes to immigration politics and such, while we dont really realize how few immigrants we actually have compared to our neighbours we burn down asylum camps and force them back to russia in masses, yet we complain.
>>
>>676044339
>we took in 1.6 million immigrants
This is what sweden democrats actually believe.
>>
>>676052746
they took in 9k asylum seekers in 2015, and thats alot when u compare it to their population which is about 300k
>>
>>676053332
oh, the arrogance
you swdes really are fucked up
>>
>>676052657
Fennoswedes have identified themselves more with Swedes than Finns and treated us just as badly.

>>676053332
Easy for you to say, when you don't have to live with the consequences.
>>
>>676053258
Well, im not talking about the syrians persay.
Havent lived in sweden for about 3 years now.
Visited however. It was bad before and its worse now. Syrian or non syrian. Sniggers everywhere. Also gypsies at every trainstation.
Everyone is welcome. No papers needed.
>>
File: äääääääää.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
äääääääää.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>676051963
pretty rich coming from a finn
>>
>>676040814
The government needs to fucking realize that history is happening again, What we did to the Sámi is now happening to us, But this time we need to learn our fucking lesson and kick these mudslimes out before its too fucking late.
>>
>>676053734
bättrefolk (better people) they call themselves
>>
>>676053337
Oslo has aparently more "Minorities" be it polish, english or sniggerine than Norwigians. or so iv heard.
>>
>>676053618
>implying there are more then 20 people in Iceland
>>
>>676053657
Not much sisu in you, crying bitch
>>
>>676054131
fuck off
>>
æøå norfag reporting i live in farmland so im safe from the kebab but i visited gøteborg a few days ago and it was sandnigger central street full of anoying beggars
>>
>>676054016
I don't think you are wrong but I'm gonna need a souce on that sir
>>
>From Norway
>Muslims start raping everyone
>We start jailing and deporting
>Start rioting
>All deported
>We've deported hundreds of thousands but still big problem
>>
>>676047395
hah went on a date with her when I was like 15 or something
>>
ITT> Edgelords, neckbeards and basement dwellers discuss their lives. lol. Yes I am Muslim. No I am not gonna hug you and tell you everything will be fine. Yes I will continue fucking your women, make money in "your" countries and enjoy my life. Stay safe though.
Jantelov.
>>
>>676047940
Not from Bergen, faggot
>>
File: image.png (519 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
519 KB, 640x1136
>>676054314
Norfag
When they don't cum in them or use like eat meat kebabs taste amazing

Ok captcha
>>
>>676054384
Do some googlingo. i want to find out myself. seems to be 21% immigrants
>>
>>676054850
Wael?
>>
>>676054771
"hundreds of thousands"

Er du høy? Eller bare helt tilbakestående?
>>
>>676054829
greentext
>>
File: CcJhN7WUUAAlSeE.jpg (127 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
CcJhN7WUUAAlSeE.jpg
127 KB, 960x960
>>676054829
no you did not. tell me more. how is she? what kind of family does she come from? also do you know how tall she is? Also why didnt you stay with her faggot
>>
>>676054850
Thats ok, just no rape ok sniggnog?
Muslim pussy is nice too.
>>
>>676054922
so she's lying?
>>
>>676054771
From norway - muslim sexing wife = bad muslim haha you loser
>>
>>676054850
Climate change is happening much faster than anyone suspects. Times will become desperate. And then, the kind hearted blue-eyed people you live amongt will burn you alive and eat your screaming babies.
>>
>>676055494
Muslim spotted
>>
>>676055381
Shes really small actually, but cute

just one date, never met her family

just wasnt a fit, she ended up with some guy two years older then her, but they broke up a long time a go
>>
All this immigrant stuff is just to make us finnish people forget that we are forced to learn useless language as swedish.
>>
IITT So what the deal with eating pork? none eat pig but alcohol is forbidden>>676054850
too, no?
Allah disappoint?
Also, how is it living in a mostly atheist country?
>>
how manny Scandinavians are still awake?
>>
>>676055894
idiot spotted
>>
>>676055482
Or the media, i dont know

Shes from a small place south of Bergen
>>
>>676055937
Abstaining from alcohol is the one thing Muslims do right.
>>
>>676055913
she seems really nice and reserved. Did yall go to school together or what? how did you meet? Was she making music when you dated? What do you think of her music?
>>
>>676056120
Uh, no. Muslmis do tones of drugs and alcohol in stockholm but no one eats pork.
>>
>>676055935
>useless language
>Swedish
Pick one faggot
At least our language doesn't look like tuuävaäeäräaäwäaäfiiläyägäuäiäiäoäuädaörvaööraeösöuoönöoämii
>>
>>676044931
You're obviously not from scandinavia....
>>
>>676056078
so she is from Bergen. Im from alpharetta but say im from atlanta, same shit. More people probably know the city of Bergen than some other small city...it just makes it easier for people to relate.
>>
>>676056367
Just ignore the emo / troll.
>>
>>676056278
Huh. I'm Canadian, so what do I know.
>>
>>676056028
>muslim sexing wife
>you loser
Tell me how i'm an idiot, considering i can actually put a sentence together.
>>
>>676044931
Its cheap only if you dont live and work there.
>>
>>676056194
Yeah, she is.. She just contacted me throu facebook and we started talking. I was really ratarded so took her to a McDonalds and we watched that stupid american navy movie with rihanna in it. She went to a different school, didnt know she was singing, but she was in a dance group so I knew she was artsy i guess
>>
the problem isn't inherently with the refugees, but the concentration of them. because of the lack of a unified european immigration policy places like sweden germany and the uk become "destination countries", and when you move to a new country, you don't move to the countryside, you move to one of the major cities. in practice this means that millions of new migrants are being concentrated into basically about 10 major cities across europe. thats whats causing the problem.
>>
>>676056635
But you are a muslim? No pig, No alcohol or drugs, rigth?
>>
>>676056640
idk why ur an idiot, i guess ur the special one in the family
>>
Well, in sweden our bitches is getting raped and we're getting beaten. They're pretty much destroying us and taking our money.
>>
>>676056473
Yeah? well thats like your opinion man

but yeah I see your point
>>
Everyone speaks english as you do. So its waste of time. If you didnt't know swefins in this country are pretty much jews.
>>
commit sucide by saying ey to much
>>
>>676055937
I have tasted pork a couple of times by mistake. No big deal, its just meat. Im just accustomed not to eat it from childhood so I cant get myself to eat it.

Allah not disappoint. I hope not at least.

I rarely ever discuss religion with anyone so I dont know if the people around be are atheist, but I am pretty sure most identify as christians. Makes no difference to me.
>>
>>676056367
We don't need Swedish for anything, so it really is useless for us. And I say this one more time: you are the most arrogant nation on Earth. Finnish is beautiful.
>>
>>676056819
This. Also compared to where they are from, they get entitled to free money. its not allot but way more for doing fuck all.
>>
>>676056901
britbong here
is that in the same way we're getting "invaded" by muslims here? because we're not really, the daily mail just makes shit up
>>
>>676056698
man you fucked up. do you regret things not working out considering her current status?

do you still have her contact info? you should hit her up.
>>
>>676044931
shut the fuck up
>>
>>676056874
>idk why ur an idiot
Are you Spasticated, or is it just the effect of sleeping next to Oslo train station every night?
>>
>>676056825
I'm not Muslim, I just think alcohol is nasty and stupid.
>>
>>676057029
Where would your cruise liners go to?
>>
>>676057029
Do Finland really hate Sweden that much?
>>
>>676057098
Yeah
>>
>>676057023
Canada is mostly Christian i think. What is your view on atheism? the absence of a godly deity, be it God or Yaowhe or Allah..
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2500
I believe I've put this guide to Islam out there before... But not ITT
So have some this
>>
>>676057278
Tallinn, Estonia and maybe Caribbean
>>
>>676057359
No. Unless it's over hockey. It's sibling rivalry really.
>>
>>676057114
We´re friends on Facebook, but never really got to know her.

Ehhhr I know shes gonna be super rich and she´s cute, but she really isnt my type. And im most likely not hers, she has propably forgotten about me a long time ago..

She is kinda weird and poetic, not really a match
>>
>>676057359
Yes
>>
>>676057054
to be fair a lot of the syrian refugees are pretty highly educated, thats why they're trying so hard to get to the uk despite how few of them actually make it, because chances are they already speak english and so want to move to a country where they already speak the language for better job oppertunities
>>
>>676057023
Does every muslim want to see the whole world sandniggerized? sharia and blabla Would really be ok for you to share a house with two other persons if one is satanist and the other one buddhist?
>>
>>676057029
I'm not even a full Swede, Im three quarters sámi, and i can safely say that the Finns are the most hypocritical nation on this entire planet.
>>
Norgay here, living in east Oslo. Lived here for a year soon, and have yet to have a bad run inn with any immigrants. My apartment complex consist of like 45% darkskins, 45% eastern europeans and 10% norwegian. Almost all of the immigrant population in Oslo is in the eastern parts, so this is a rather common thing. If you go the wealthy western part of Oslo you'll only see white people.
>>
>>676057098
Im not the one you responded to. But since our culture is adapting to them and shit like bathhouses are soon devided to male and female ( Sweds have a long tradition of bathing together, be it nude or non nude)
>>
>>676057246 mayby, oslo is realy a shit place
>>
>>676044987
the #1 issue for current politicians to comment after people get bombed by sandniggers is "remember that racism is bad" and the media is total SJW lvl shit
>>
File: 1458958389343.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458958389343.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>>676057571
post a screen of her fb/fb chats. pls
>>
>>676057359
Swefag here. No. Most fins i have met are really nice.
>>
>>676057543
Fuck you. Estonia would shoot you rather then put up with Finnish karaoke. It would be a weekly massacre and after 6 months there wouldn't be any Finns left.
>>
>>676057278
Estonia. Cruises are cancer anyway.

>>676057359
Yes.

>>676057564
Siblings are related unlike us and Swedes.
>>
>>676057593
>>676057564
>>676057872
>>676057914
It makes me feel weird because i'm both Swedish and Finnish
>>
>>676057895
are you estonian or just speaking out of your ass?
>>
>>676057619
Most first movers are highly educated. But there are no real need for high educated jobs in any of theese countries. infact, there are not allot of jobs in any level of education
>>
>>676057098
Yep http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422000/Just-old-think-migrant-children-Alarming-pictures-shed-light-growing-scandal-amid-asylum-crisis.html

The picture of Saad is from when he was reinvited to the school he was a runner in when he was 14 to inspire children, hes like 20 in the image and the daily mail slandered him by making the implication that hes supposed to be the same age as the rest of the kids in the image.
Heres the counterarticle (in swedish unfortunately)
http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/falsk-bild-smutskastar-ensamkommande

It's things like these that make it hard to trust foreign media when they discuss Sweden..
>>
>>676057723
is that really happening? because that sounds like one of those scare stories that don't really make sense, like that one guy who claimed he was told to take off his union jack jacket because it was offensive to muslims. turns out he just made up the story to get his pub more publicity. it doesn't really make sense to move to a country out of desperation and then start saying their culture offends you
>>
>>676057688
You are free to think so but don't forget, what Swedes did to Samis.
>>
>>676058186
Have you been to the top deck after 22.00?
>>
Norway here
The funny thing is every time a terrorist atack takes place they equip every cop with guns (usually they don't carry guns (no need))
>>
We dont hate swedish people. But we like crushing them in hockey. But its the thing that we have to swedish in schools you have no choice even if everyone knows its worthless in the end. Instead using those countless hours to learn about something else like muslims and their peaceful religion.
>>
Not exactly overrun, but they have areas of my city with like 95% somalians. Brooding before the storm I take it.
>>
>>676058308
To be fair, swedish media is def not to be trusted.
>>
>>676058337
That's not sniggers fault. It's femnazis
>>
>>676041773
It's pretty bad but at least we are not doing it for free anymore. Some of those who come up here are pretty wealthy.
>>
>>676058392
You think i'd forget that? No, you were all fucking stupid for what you did to us, even the fucking finns. I'm just saying that you need to stop hating each other, Build a massive nation again. Because what you did to the sami, the muslims are going to do that to you, 100x worse.
>>
>>676058308
fucking kek, the daily mail is a fun read sometimes, they literally just make stuff up, people still buy it for some reason
>>
>>676055381

what an annoying girl, definetily not nordic

-muh fake hair
-muh nordic braids
-muh viking crown

kill that poser
>>
>>676057786
but they tell that and at the same time the crime rates and the expenses.. overall finns must be really fucking stupid as not noticing these facts and just use the "racism" flag
>>
>>676041773
If that mean you be gone, its a win win situation
>>
>>676058337
I agree, it makes no sense at all to move to a country and then make them adapt to you.
But it is going on. to what extent i don't know. The swedish flag has been considered racist for a while now. and the talking about deviding bath houses are serious.
>>
File: image_thumb[3].png (300 KB, 496x312) Image search: [Google]
image_thumb[3].png
300 KB, 496x312
>>
>>676057359
no, these TWO finns are just acting retarded, they're also talking like we're living in horrible agony for some reason, as a finn i literally don't give a shit about any of this
>>
File: 1458997972463.jpg (128 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458997972463.jpg
128 KB, 800x1200
>>676058914
she was born in norway though, what are you on about?
>>
>>676042336
I'm a Swedish girl and I got raped by one of them. But the government don't want to do anything about it so the mudslide cam go free with out any consequences :c
Also not going to take boobs shoots.
>>
>>676040814
Politicians have severly prostituted Sweden. If you say you are proud of your Swedish heritage, you are called all sorts of names and you're considered a racist for trying to keep good old traditional habits. This is what happens when 3rd wave feminism wins.
>>
>>676058564
thats pretty common in most major cities though, case and point heres london
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJCkRvFn8Tw
>>
>>676059123
silikon er digg
>>
>>676058612
I know, i only take scientific reports seriously these days. Some idiot from friatider.se fabricated the first article and gave it to Australian media, i assume the daily mail got it from the aussies.
>>
>>676059139
i could go for a boobs shoots right now
>>
>>676040814
Norway and Sweden is shaped like Europe's dick. And Finland is the nutsack.
>>
>>676058836
We are not building anything with Swedes! They have already done enough damage and we don't even have anything in common with them.
>>
>>676059123
dem nipples, damn, I want to sniff her vagina
>>
>>676059268
english pls xD

google translate doesnt get it
>>
>>676050020
THIS^^^
fucking amerifags just hear what they want to hear! it's more or less fine
>>
>>676058984
Well id be damnd! a Muslim Finn!
>>
SOO clowns are making it worse
>>
>>676059027
Norfag here
I have never heard the flag thing but the thing about us changeing for them is a thingover here too just a bit milder then there
>>
File: What happeninges.jpg (311 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
What happeninges.jpg
311 KB, 560x560
>>676059176
True. That feel when you cant walk safely on the streets at night anymore. Feelsbadman. (Sweden)
>>
>>676058838
Yeah and the comments clearly show how frighteningly receptive people are to their bullshit
>>
>>676059418
oh i just said we all are doomed and living hell.
>>
File: 1459010059673.jpg (50 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
1459010059673.jpg
50 KB, 600x599
>>676059407
lets not be too lewd here, shes pure
>>
We are the nutsack we are trying to hold it in while you guys keep fucking everything up.
>>
>>676059401
Have fun getting fucked then, Your hate for the swedes is fucking pointless, the more divided you get, the easier it gets for immigrants and leftism to fuck up your country and your traditions.
>>
>>676059139
They dont want the rape stats to go up.
>>
>>676051478
dont
>>
>>676059458
>>
>>676059161
Unless you've done tiny frogs around the 4 meters tall cock symbol every midsummer for 2 decades you are just a racist
>>
>>676057456
I would prefer Agnosticism. Atheism assumes too much. But the atheists I have met have almost always been asshole characters who feel the need to discuss religion with me. I dont care enough about religion to bring it up, so speaking to the outspoken atheist types always feels like a chore. And honestly, they bring up points about my religion that I have never even heard about. Christians tend to be chilled and dont feel the need to discuss religion at all.

>>676057668
No. You would not even recognise most muslims you come across on a daily basis. I have known people for years and not realised they were muslim. Most adapt to the local cultures to an acceptable extent. Of course the extremists you see in the media are a different breed. I have no idea what their fuking problem is, but I have come to learn that they are useful idiots and clearly being helped by other shady characters.
I have no problem with satanists or buddhists.
Trivia. Satan was a Gods creation and favorite at one point.
>>
>>676059027
surely no one actually considers a flag racist?
or is it just like, people who prominently display their flag are probably racist, because thats true here but its not the flag that makes them racist.

we get consistant scare stories like that but they're never actually true
>>
File: margaret.jpg (129 KB, 834x667) Image search: [Google]
margaret.jpg
129 KB, 834x667
>>
us fag here, why so much sandniggers in north snowy countries? I dont get it
>>
>>676059418
Nah he said plastic look good in women
>>
>>676042672

Uppsala?
>>
>>676059646
Swedes already destroyed our traditions for the most part and they're more leftist than us. Like I said, they have already done enough damage.
>>
>>676059616
these tits, omg, post moar. if sniffing her vagina isn't allowed in this thread I just want to sniff her feet and armpit
>>
>>676044291
Oh yes, they are not dogs. id say they are more prone to start a fist figth or go into a pissing contest than a swed, thats all. the swed dealer where far superior tho. no bullshit no cutting with shit.
>>
>>676060095
no im pretty sure i said hail satan, we re all doomed living in hell
>>
>>676060116
You will eat surströmming and you will like it, cuck!
>>
>>676060116
Then help the right wing fuck over the left wing, This country is the embodiment of tumblr, unless nobody helps us, there will be more Anton Petterssons around.
>>
>>676059938
Intresting :3 Thanks for info.
>>
>>676060619
Surströmming is actually nice though
>>
File: 1459011611163.jpg (64 KB, 978x552) Image search: [Google]
1459011611163.jpg
64 KB, 978x552
>>676060330
theres only a few lewd photos. Shes too reserved to dress to slutty.

>>676060095
>>676060384
shes all natural lads - shes 19
>>
>>676060619
So much arrogance.

>>676060675
You have deserved your situation.
>>
det beste er når de flopper, da kastter de klærne. gleder meg til sofie elise blir glemt har lyst å se henne nude
>>
>>676058930
they do tell the facts that everythings going to hell but every action they do is cut expenses from students, the elderly, police and the list goes on.

meanwhile we suffer economically the government expects to take these bomb carriers to our homes to rape, assault, eat and shit, happily with open arms

people aint happy but the vocal majority of the sjw´s sure can insult and laught at the "racists" publicly with no consequences, if youre a known person and say/tweet anything against these you will be labeled in the media.

im sure one of the big problems here is that the side that opposes this epidemic are too big of a cucks and are too scared to voice their opinion on the matter
>>
>>676060035
The flags in skandinavia has a cross in them representing Christianity so I guess displaying what our country is built by is racisit now
(Norway)
>>
>>676060809
do you reckon if i convert to islam i can fuck her?
>>
>>676061062
So i deserve my situation because the fucking retards in Stockholm and Malmö decided to fuck themselves in the ass, i guess im still safe here up in lappland though.
>>
>>676057487
saved, thank you kind sir
>>
>>676061190
no shes on the trump train, your only chance is if you are christian.
>>
>>676060090
>Sand people go Greece
>Greece is shit lets go to best country
>>
>>676060809
post the lewd ones then
>>
>>676061286
You as a nation.
>>
>>676061164
yeah ours has 2 crosses
i can't imagine anyone actually being offended by it though, like, its not like they didn't know they were moving to a Christian country

call me a cuck but this sounds a lot like scaremongering
>>
>>676061373
but i'll be able to rape her and get away with it yeah?
>>
>>676061082
and what do you think will become of Finland in the next 5-15 years? apart from a new moonsorrow release
>>
>>676044688
finland here reporting in, post above is actually bullshit apart from the funding but that is partially bullshit too. limited amount of refugees are being let in and border security is tighter than ever. refugees from syria and iraq are actually taking flights to either stockholm or back home, mainly because money did not grow in trees despite the rumours. i personally think it's the cold. i live very close to the capital and visit it almost daily, i haven't seen anything out of ordinary to date.
>>
File: 1454762744974.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1454762744974.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>>676040814
Let me give you a list of facts from someone who is rich and own
"a somewhat big company"

1. Hiring people in Sweden is expensive
2. Hiring Fugitives costs nothing
3 And hire foreigners and don't pay tax on it, it's then called A "Polish job"

But the price tag on a Polish job is nothing compared to the Muslim job, I mean Muslims are great at breaking down parts and demolition (9/11).

4. Denmark is fucking disgusting
5. Norway spilt from Sweden the moment they realised they got oil
6. Finland has nothing but lakes, srsly they got nothing, the foreigners are going to help those lazy drunk fucktards a lot.
7. We should give away Finland to the foreigners
8. Denmark is still disgusting and so is everything below Stockholm.
9. Yes there is foreigners begging for money on every street
10. The hatred toward the foreigners is rising because of the little part of the foreigners that commit to a criminal life
11. 99% of the criminals in Sweden are foreigners, 1% are killers and they are all white scum
12. Sweden still better then Merica
13.Socialism is now destroying Swedish interests
14. What the fuck is Finland doing now? Nothing
15. Danmark should be eradicated from the face of the earth
16. Germans fail ww2, foreigners won that war too
17. Sweden committed to mass genocide back in 1800. And the major population to this day is still okay with it, I mean they were just sammer
18. black people aren't stealing our women yet, we still look like Alpha Male Vikings

19. Danmark is more disgusting then anyone from foreignersland

20. Denmark is almost as useless as Finland
21. 10 + 9
22. Nato still buying Swedish Weaponry
23. Poland just finished their the first tank, GJ only 1939 - 2016 = 77 years too late
24.Russia still Going bankrupt
25. You can buy ak47 in Czech Rep. with no ID. Europeans now are safe
26. not that many beggers exist, only 2 on every street, not that much
>>
>>676061588
I know, hopefully no immigrants come up here so we can have clear lines where Sweden and Swedistan are.
>>
Eh, I live in one of the northenmost parts of sweden so I haven't really noticed any significant difference. Most of the immigrants here are either second generation or moved here at an early age. No one can be bothered to get themselves up here but oh well, it isn't really affectning me so yeah.. I agree that our immigration policies are fucking shit though
>>
Hahaha liberal eurofags have got themselves in to a pickle now. Invite them in, what could happen?

Ummm everything most right-thinking people said WOULD happen - unemployment, crime, violence, a breakdown of a once cohesive society.
>>
>>676061080
Kan vere enig i det men synes hun har for mye plastikk
>>
>>676061882
kom ner hit till stockholm

>>676061782
Detta e en liten bög på lidingö aka Jag
>>
File: tumblr_n79jmnX3jD1qzqwpno1_1280.jpg (698 KB, 798x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n79jmnX3jD1qzqwpno1_1280.jpg
698 KB, 798x1000
>>676061475
i literally already did, theres 3.
>>
>>676061948
Feil.
>>
>>676061782
you're obviously a retarded idiot, how do you expect anyone to take you seriously?
>>
>>676061782
The UK arn't really foreigners considering they're pretty much right next to Germany.
>>
One of the good things about shitty Ireland, we all hate this cunts, they get abused while walking down the streets, I doubt that they will want to come here. Feel bad for you guys. Rid the EU of these scum.
>>
>>676061840
>>676061882
Luckily immigrants don't want to live in Norrland.
>>
I live in one of the most thriving and exclusive communities of Sweden. My area is 100% white, the income here is way higher than the standard income, every family owns 3 cars, have boats, mansions and the girls are blonde and blue-eyed etc. I could go on but I got a little off topic.

No sign of immigrants here. You see them when you go into Stockholm though, a 30 minute car ride from where I live.

What we are moving towards is a very prominent split between classes in society. Sweden is not lost, the wealthy enclaved in which i was born will stay a paradise but outside of it, immigrants are present. Class and race war is raging.

tl;dr my wealthy family lives in a nice place and i almost never see immigrants but outside my area sweden is sheeeeeeit
>>
>>676061840
Historically those aren't Swedish lands though, so technically you are the immigrant and should move to south.
>>
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░█▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄█▀█▄░░░░█▀▀█░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░▄██░░░░█▄▄█░█░▄█░░░█░▀█░░▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀█░░░▀▀█░▀▀▀█░░░█░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▄█░░░█▄▄▀░░▀▄
░░░░▀█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀
░░░░░█▄░░█░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀
░░░░░░█▄░█░░░▄▄█▀
░░░░░░░█▄█░▄█▀
░░░░░░░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░▀

>>676062150
>>676062155
>>
>>676061712
Yes
>>
>>676062225
If they do move up here though, hopefully we'll tie them all up and drop them off in the middle of sarek
>>
File: typicaldane.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
typicaldane.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Malmö speaking. Everything here is fine. On the other side of the bridge however, there is Copenhagen, which is a pure-white redneck shithole.
>>
>>676062165
fuck EU
>>
File: 1442967440248.jpg (30 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
1442967440248.jpg
30 KB, 500x328
>>676062155
wtf he wasn't talking about UK wtf are u on about
>>676062150
srsly if you ask any Sweden born and with swedish bloodlines about those points it, they will say every thing this person just said is true beside the ak thing I don't know about that
>>
>>676062296
the swedish beta male is mad cos he got cucked for the 3rd time, nawh
>>
>>676060340
Instämmer, had the opposite dealer experience though :p
>>
>>676062470
>Malmö
>Everything here is fine
This is why i'm happy that places like malmö exist, so retards like you can live there.
>>
>>676062058
Nah, trivs bra där jag är. Bortsett från allt jäkla skoteråkande fittfolk men snart smälter snön så man slipper höra dom.

>>676062225
Yeah, Pretty much. I don't really lean to one side or another regarding the issue but I'd be totally fine with things remaining as they are.
>>
>>676062470
lol muhammed reporting in, most common name in malmö is Mohammed not a joke check it out
>>
>>676061764

finfag here, can confirm.
also the Finland-Russia border is now closed for refugees and such
>>
>>676062675
Number 16. The UK defeated Germany, aswell as France and Russia. They're hardly foreign since they're right fucking next to each other
>>
>>676061082
it's true that refugees are a problem in some ways but blaming everything for the very minimum amount of refugees this country has accepted is absolutely ridicilous. finland has been in a bad situation economically wise way before people from syria and iraq started "streaming" in. the whole situation is very much exaggerated by the finnish media. we've always wanted to be a part of something so yeah hey let's be a part of this cool crisis too. look up how many migrants we've actually accepted and then compare it to sweden or other countries. border security and ID checks have tripled since all of this began and only few of them are even coming in anymore.

instead of bitching about silly niggers, stop complaining about your economical situation and get yourself a job you fat fuck
Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 28

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.