Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

How do you make women happy?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 14
File: 1445157664460.jpg (36 KB, 639x495) Image search: [Google]
1445157664460.jpg
36 KB, 639x495
How do you make women happy?
>>
Swallow every bit of your pride and stand for nothing you believe in. And still a woman will want more.
>>
>>675949055
Agree, work on making yourself happy, it's not your responsibility to make her happy, it's hers
>>
You can't, and that isn't your fault. If she strays or cheats or leaves you for anybody else? She'll do it to them too, eventually. You can do everything right and still lose them
>>
chocolate dick that ejaculates money
>>
depends on the woman. if you're asking, you may be dating a princess and therefore have no chance to truly satisfy her unless you're a billionaire model with dozens of technical patents and 3 phds.
>>
>>675948889
Kek

You think they can be happy
>>
File: 1364455664359.jpg (39 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
1364455664359.jpg
39 KB, 240x300
>even Superman isn't good enough for some random ass lady
What hope do I have?
>>
>>675949583

don't forget navy seal and royalty. billionaire model navy seal with 3 phds and recently knighted by the queen.
>>
>>675949395
this
>>
Don't even try, they mostly useless.
It's 4:48 am and I just had to shut of the power to get my two loud ass roommates to shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1440803580668.jpg (122 KB, 874x635) Image search: [Google]
1440803580668.jpg
122 KB, 874x635
>>675948889
pic related
>>
women are never actually happy they only compromise. some go the extra mile simply out of spite to make other people look bad. you could be leader of the entire earth and at some point they will ask "is he really the best i can get?". don't worry about making women happy, mke yourself happy.
>>
You don't make women happy, you just make them momentarily contempt.
>>
>>675948889
By treating them like shit. Seriously, I believe women truly like being treated like dirt. Women always seem to fuck me when I really put them down. Even the ones that don't have daddy issues and shit like it too. It's weird.
>>
>>675948889
Eat that pussy
>>
>>675951272
This
>>
>>675948889

I've had pretty good luck just being a decent human being. You should try it some time.
>>
You could:
> have a great job
> be financially secure
> have a good relationship with her family
> satisfy her sexually
> be totally and utterly faithful
> never cheat
> be social with her
> travel together
> comfort her when she needs it

And it still won't be enough. You can never 100% make a woman happy and I learnt this the very hard way.
>>
Don't bother. They are all cheat-happy sluts willing to replace you with someone "better" even after you try making them happy for 7 fucking years.
>>
>>675951262
Same here bro. The more shit I treat her the more attracted to me she becomes. Fucking woman man. Who knew that being a selfish asshole is the key to a successful relationship
>>
>>675951515

do you fuck hamplanets or just have a fedora collection?
>>
>>675949361
This is true my ex cheated on her last boyfriend with me and then after being with me for a year cheated on me with some guy. Now wait until she cucks the next guy
>>
>why do women like assholes?

>because most of them are bitches.
>>
>>675951262
Can't believe this but I kind of get the same sense as this guy
>>
>>675949361
True my ex cheated on her previous boyfriend with me and after being with me for a year cheated on me with some other guy. I wonder when she'll cheat on him
>>
Because I can ignore her for a while and not being obssesed faggot.
Also we drunk alot of booz together so that can be helpfull.
>>
File: 04195x.jpg (86 KB, 494x634) Image search: [Google]
04195x.jpg
86 KB, 494x634
>>
>>675951793
>>675951980
Huh
>>
>>675951515
Ayy femanon the jig is up you fucking harpie.
>>
we have so many boards on 4ch but no MGTOW board why?
>>
File: fff.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>675951262
I learnt the hard way and have have come to this conclusion
>>
File: annonwut.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
annonwut.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>675951793
Lol what?
That's like lesson 1 idiot. If she cheats with you she'll cheat on you.
>>
>>675951636
This! I don't give a fuck about chicks anymore - I worry about myself and making myself happy. And guess what.....I still have a GF you wants to fuck constantly. It's a waste of time trying to be the perfect man.
>>
>>675951515

I don't mind a bit of chub, but I've had my fair share of 7-8/10s, which is pretty good given that I'm a 4.

No fedora collection. I'm just confident, and I call girls out on their shit before it becomes a problem. Some girls hate that, some like me for it.
>>
>>675948889
Hahaha

The secret is don't.

Adopt the laws of Alistair Crowley, "do what though wilt". Eventually you'll find a bitch that lines up with that. Until then sex bitches acquire currency.
>>
>>675948889
You can't make them happy, but you can keep them under control.
>>
>>675951262
There might be one weird oddball female that doesn't respond to this, but that's a very special case and isn't applicable to real life.
but yeah, it's not as callous as "treat them like garbage" but the way I think it works is you're not making them your life, they haven't won yet. It's not their fault their dumb girl brains see it as a chase and a catch, so if you never give her that 3 minutes of satisfaction of "winning", she won't get tired of you yet.

Also, don't get married, guys. You're going to ruin your life
>>
>>675951756

Oops. That was supposed to be a reply to you.
>>
>>675951659
my experience is the same =/
it is impressive how dumb they are, just make yourself happy and don't care about her...
>>
File: DSC00999.jpg (1 MB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
DSC00999.jpg
1 MB, 2304x1728
>>675948889
Hey bud, I've been with my gf for 5 years now. We've been living together for 4 years. We are pretty darn happy together, and very rarely fight. The trick is, just don't be an ass and have some respect. Also, don't go above and beyond to please them. If that's the case, maybe she's not that into you. Make sure she wants you, and only you. Good luck bud.
Ps. It's totally fine to still be in your 30s and not married.
>>
>>675952568
pls elaborate this married thing
>>
>>675952871
You sounds like a cunt.

>>that is all
>>
>>675952540
This x1000
>>
>>675952871
Once tempted, she'll decide "why the fuck not give in to myself? why deny myself anything? I'll get away with it, with no consequences"
it will happen and it'll be worse because you were with her for so long.
>>
>>675952568
No, I don't think it's a "playing hard to get and it entices them because they never win" thing. I think it's some kind of domination thing. They like being put in their place. Even if they say they don't.
>>
Y'all a bunch of whinny mofos claiming to be men.

Fuck her right, treat her how she wants treated and don't play games.
Some girls are shitty, some guys are shitty. U date em until you figure out what they're about. Not every relationship works. Man the fuck up & find some new pussy. Ffs
>>
>>675952216

Not a femanon.
>>
>>675952871
>It's totally fine to still be in your 30s and not married
as if marriage is the end game
you cuck
>>
>>675953226
virgin detected
>>
Yep a big ole' virgin here. No dude will come close to my box
>>
When you ejaculate money
>>
>>675948889

You don't. Women are incapable of being truly happy.
>>
>>675948889
Most women are never happy. Most are hollow soul siphoning creatures that will drag you down and convince you it is your fault. Unless you're lucky enough to know decent people, then they are alright.
>>
>>675948889

Well, this is probably going to be my downfall, but the honest truth is:

Be genuinly nice, not because you want something, treat her like a friend and human being and try to listen to her, and her listen to you.

Try to look good, only fags these days know how to look good. try to just not have fucking lovehandles, work on your posture, smile. Even if you are chubby, just be confident, groom yourself.

Try to be special, learn to play an instrument, it's not desirable to have a bf that plays LOL 5 hours a day but acomplishes nothing

Love yourself before you love someone else. Women and men alike dislike people who are clingy/dependant, have your own life, own friends. If you need a relationship to validate yourself, people will notice, because you do everything in life (like being nice) to get there, and that is scary

Shave your pubic hair

Don't be rude, be interesting, have passions.

>BUT WIMEN NEVER HAVE TO DO ANYTHING TO GET A MAN, Hur dur, sexism.

No, this is because you think a women has nothing to offer, and that mindset makes you a paria to women, they don't want someone who hates their sex. Women have lots to offer, they have hobbies and interests. If you find someone who only likes to watch tv and shop clothing, well, then you found your equal in being boring, that doesn't make other women just a boring, it's a fucking stereotype, nothing more

>but women can have anyone, we men have to work hard!!!

If you get to the point that you have confidence and love yourself (no ego though) and look healthy (this also shows that you care for yourself, and I don't mean gym healty, just eat healthy and spend time outside) there will be women enough to pick from, that you just cling to one women who isn't interested in you, will just make you believe that it's the women who gets to choose.

Be social, be nice, and groom yourselfs, and LOVE yourself. Women dig that

I'm a gay guy btw, but I have a lot of female friends who tell me about these things
>>
>>675953352
marriage = committing financial suicide for no reason
>>
This whole thread is men who avidly hate women, and then wonder why women aren't interested in them...

Yes, you had a relationship with a bitch, that's also your own fault, nothing will keep you from just walking away.
But caling all women bitches bc you got hurt once will just scare women away.

Please listen to the advice given in
>>675955080

Stop hating women, stop being negative about all women.

Hate the individual, not the race, sex or religion
>>
>>675948889
Who cares?
>>
>>675956427
This guy
>>
I have had a similar experience to all the guys here, be a gentleman and get shit on. Be a jerk and suddenly you are interesting but you may feel hollow after awhile. Personally I found that you need to be a jerk till miss average comes along you know that girl youd actually be friends with. Your womenising will make her want you but scared youll leave her. Over time you will both bond and as long as you maintain domainance yet also play her ego on the reg she is yours. But then you might want to cheat as your animal brain will want to conquer and if you do it will all unwind she will find an beta male who makes her feel safe and probs cheat on him. But she will be gone, and you will question your efforts. If you are lucky you will be attractive enough to move on. If your like me and a 4 or 3 in looks you will need charisma but that takes effort in reading people pandering to their ego to reach your goal. Its easier to pay pros, some of them will come to like you which gets you the occasional freebie or discounts. But you do what make you happy. The same as every other person and if you do fall in love get married blah blah blah, get a legally binding document to protect your assets cause only the desperate stay together.
>>
>>675955080
>Be nice, not because you want something
I am but i don't recall wanting anything.
>Try to look good,
I do that well enough, i just don't care to keep on appearances
>not desirable to have a bf that plays LOL 5 hours a day
I'll have you know that playing videos game is one of my highlights of my day, fuckin ass. im not about to get a hobby to impress some chick.
>love yourself
Taken care of.
>Shave your pubic hair
Yeah that never going to happen.
>spend time outside
I do, when i work.
> groom yourself
I get my hair cut short so i never have to.
>Be social
I'm not with people i don't know.

Yeah... this sounds about right. if love is a game I'm not even in the fuckin stadium. To me, Freedom > everything.
>>
Your daily reminder that /b/ is not good at taking rejection or picking women.
>>
>>675958183

>I'll have you know that playing videos game is one of my highlights of my day, fuckin ass. im not about to get a hobby to impress some chick.

Wauw, that really makes me wet as a girl... that makes you so much more desirable than a man who plays music for me, or can build something in the house, or goes mountain climbing. I just love to hear patchy nerds talk about how they rekt someone in a videogame instead of hearing about your travels and social life
>>
>>675949361
this guy knows, you can give or do everything she wanted and some women with still fuck another dude on the side, fact of life bruh
>>
>>675955080
Full respect and all to you my fairy bro. I too have alot of lady friends. And unfortunately they dont always mean what they say. Alot of what you said is correct dont get me wrong. However gender equality hasnt properly dispersed through our society. So the hotter the girl the more entitled she can begin to feel.

I was trying to console a lady friend of mine who had fears of her bf cheating and that she wasnt happy. Purely just friends so i was honest with her (and the rest of my female friends) about how i treat people i date that are not friends. She admitted that she always found me attractive and sometimes got jealous watching me flirt with girls. I was flattered but in friend mode admitted that i often lie to those girls cause being a smart money wise nerd with aspirations often didnt cut it. She told me she didnt care about my money or job, she liked my confidence. After going back and forward a bit about my dating habits and how sad i was inside that i only had one real love who love me for me at 18. She decided that it was time to kiss. Now i will admit i wanted what we did and i didnt care that her bf was going to kick the shit out me when she told him. But the conversations we had when she became riddled with guilt is that girls often feel that sex is their only power. Much the same as men abuse their power so do women. Her ideals are all like you said, but even she broke them and it wasnt the first time. I consoled her explain how i too had cheated in the past. The only difference was as a girl she knew that she could have choosen any guy, she chose me because i was safe. I was a good friend as she said. But obviously not boyfriend material so she didnt have to worry about me wanting her to leave him for me. She is a nice person in her day to day life, but i have watched her and other lady friends pull the same crap and then man bash. Guys that were sweet, jerks playing the aplha male douche bag, like us they are flawed
>>
>>675948889
affection ,honesty, companionship, stability and a big penis that can go for long enough that I'm usually the last one to come.
>>
File: My disgust.jpg (59 KB, 453x439) Image search: [Google]
My disgust.jpg
59 KB, 453x439
>>675958672

YEah but he doesn't give a shit what you think you dumb nigger. Thats the point.

Did you actually read his post? Do you have ADD? are you simply retarded? I dont understand what your thought process is to make your post other than HURR MY OPINION DISREGARD HIS POINT HURR

There needs to be a cull of fuckers like you.
>>
>>675958672
The fuck are you even taking about? I never asked, I'm not interested and i wouldn't be taking about video games to impress someone.
>>
>>675953124
>>675953199
>>675953352
I see the "adult" children are here in strength tonite.
Go fap while pretending to get laid somewhere else.
Married man here, get so much pussy that I have to say no. Living with someone I respect and who respects me, helping each other with all of lifes ups and downs is pretty awsome. And since I'm not a complete fucking coward I don't live waiting for things to go to shit but actually enjoy what I have here and now. The shit doesn't even need to come, why worry about it.
>>
File: 1423928282498.png (721 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
1423928282498.png
721 KB, 1001x1001
>>675951262
as much as i hate to accept, this guy speaks the truth.
>>
money
>>
>>675948889
Saddle them with kids
That way it doesn't matter if they're happy or not. Their choices are either stay with you or be foreveralone single moms.
>>
>>675948889
You will become a gentleman.
You will seduce her
You will make her laugh
You will tell her all the time how beautiful she is, how lovely, how sexy she is
You will be the most charming in public and the wildest in bed.

Then she says she loves you

And first time she pisses you off, be very calm and diplomatic and dump her.

She'll only be happy when she's with you
>>
>>675949737
This is why you need to go for fat chicks, Especially the ones who have been alone for a while.
They know how disposable they are, and how hard it is to find someone who wants them. They will be glad to have you, and work to keep you around.
>>
>>675948889
you dont they make you happy
>>
>>675959594

She's gonna fuck a dozen chads and never look back.
>>
>>675959594
This. Never has failed me
>>
>>675948889
Who cares about women? Do you want to make every dude happy? The big secret is you can write 99% of women off your list now. Find one girl who you can stand to be in the same room for an hour with. More importantly find one girl who can put up with you for an hour in a room. Because trust me there's a whole lot of boring hours. Now listen closely fag cuz here is the BIG secret, you try to make em happy they use you betaboy. You don't show them love they leave.
Point is you don't try n make all women happy you find one that likes you and you become partners and equals. Why do you think all happy couples will say just like my best friend with fun parts ahaha
>>
>>675948889
The best way to treat a woman is to tell her you love her but won't give a shit if she leaves. If she thinks you can't do better, shell feel like she settled.

Do what makes you happy. Involve your girl and be loving but don't act like you'd be devastated if she left.
>>
>>675960139
Hot tip, she can always do better
>>
>>675948889

Off by one

Kill yourself

But seriously, remind them how useless they are and threaten to leave them regularly

If attacking a new one, remind her how useless she is and threaten to do better beck you can
>>
>>675959218
Actually our fairy friend is wrong about the video games. You need to find girls of the same interest in video games but you will still need more. Find an out door activity you can share with them. I suggest hiking, its simple, you get to take her on an adventure and the endorphins will lead to better sex. This is ultimately what our gay bro is trying to say. Maybe play a sport something she can watch you play.
>>
>>675960130
10/10 post. Have this exact relationship with my woman and we've been together almost a decade. You really do see them as your best friend, but with tons of benefits.
>>
File: 1448139771992.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
1448139771992.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>675948889
Would you want to be with someone who compromises who they are to make you smile?
Of course you fuckin wouldn't. Why would a bitch? Just take pride in yourself and she'll be happy with you or she won't and it's no loss if she isn't.
>>
>>675948889
You don't, I do, faggott.
>>
File: stopposting.gif (3 MB, 241x252) Image search: [Google]
stopposting.gif
3 MB, 241x252
>>675948889
It's not about making them happy, it's about putting them in their place.
>>
>>675951262
To be honest, this is pretty true
>>
>>675960505
Same length and 3yo kid, only difference is we have to sneak around again ha
>>
>>675948889
these fucks are bitter.
my experience as a female I just want kids, stability, and for the man to not suck dick on Craigslist.
>>675951262
although listen to him. he is legit.
i stayed with my partner as long as i have because i knew he could do better and he made me feel inferior.
if you make a woman feel less than human they will try their hardest for you. :/
>>
>>675961302
No nibbles dude
>>
>>675952871

Agreed. I don't treat my other half like shit and she will do anything for me, and vice versa.
>>
>>675961580
i hadnt finnished reading it all i didnt see that everyone was already agreeing with him, sry. i feel like an ass.
>>
File: 1419625696127.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1419625696127.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
Don't try to make a woman happy, be yourself and be confident. Mainly that last bit is what is important.
>>
>>675948889
The clitoris.
>>
>>675961957
All good
>>
>>675962154

Also, this - you need to be an authentic human being which means being comfortable in your own skin and not relying on other people's opinions for your happiness. That goes for your partner too, but that's a process of growing up. It doesn't mean you can't be nice to your gf.

This crap about "treat em' mean, keep em keen" is just basement dwellers who need to bring someone down to their own level of insecurity.
>>
>>675948889
give them all your money & get a divorce so they can get child support & more of your money & they STILL WONT BE HAPPY
>>
>>675948889
You don't. Women are never happy. They always want the "next best thing". They are always trying to upgrade and sooner or later you WILL be replaced. Just enjoy the pussy while you can before she takes it away and gives it to someone else.
>>
File: 1442155123041.png (16 KB, 691x597) Image search: [Google]
1442155123041.png
16 KB, 691x597
Take this advice from an advanced cuck.

DON'T please her when SHE asks you to. The logic behind this is if she gets something when she wants, then what's the point of having a relationship with you? She has already won you, you are not interesting anymore.
On the other hand, if she doesn't expect anything from you, you can surprise her and have the upper hand, because then she'll try her best to please you the same way you did with her.

Also, be attractive and NEVER take anything for granted.
>>
just be a fucking man

and find a woman that isn't total gutter trash

my gf would lay down in traffic for me, total loyalty
>>
>>675959901
This is very accurate.

I've dated a wide range of women. The only ones worth being in an actual relationship with are ones that need you more than you need them. I've bought my wife three pieces of jewelry and four bouquets of flowers in six years, and she's so scared of losing me that she'll literally do anything to keep me happy. It's a great dynamic.
>>
>>675948889
Keep yourself happy
>>
28 year old alpha here who has fucked over 1098 women

send her a "=] my dik hard 4u"

right now
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 14

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.