Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So is anyone else willingly addicted to Kratom? I know it sounds

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (563 KB, 1199x1199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
563 KB, 1199x1199
So is anyone else willingly addicted to Kratom? I know it sounds bad but Kratom has made me much happier in life and has helped me stay away from alcohol and pills. I used to be depressed and take allot of drugs but now I love my life but I take Kratom every day all day. I used to have allot of anxiety around people but now I can talk to anyone. I can afford my habit so far and try to keep my doses the same. I could take a few days off but then I feel like shit for 2 or so days. Does anyone else live this Kratom life style.
>>
>>675796258
what is kratom? A synthetic?
>>
>>675796258
Wtf you got addict to rubber?
>>
>>675796439
It's an herb with similar effects to opiates.
>>
>>675796690
Looks interesting. What country do you live in? It appears to be banned here, in Australia.
>>
After looking this up I kinda wanna try it. What's it like op?
>>
>>675796860
My first reaction reading that was:

>be community activist or bureaucrat
>hear about kratom
>"an herb that makes people feel good? better ban it right away..."
>>
In the past I had bought that stuff off of amazon. But I think they stopped selling it, not positive though. It does seem to help with anxiety. Try taking it with orange juice.
>>
sounds interesting, also legal where i live

Will Order and check out
>>
I can vouch for kratom being great. I used to use a lot of drugs like op, addicted to opiates for 10 years and did everything else as well. Kratom is kinda addictive on it's own but it's cheap and if you get some good stuff it is just as good as a weak oxycodone dose. It's about as addictive as codeine is, so depending on the dose and person there could be pretty heavy withdrawal or none at all.

It's probably the best thing out there for quitting opiates, and you get really fucked up if you drink and smoke pot on it, or do any other drugs.
>>
>>675796258

as a former Kratom smoker i can tell you now that the side effects are not worth the shitty half assed buzz you get. and the longer you smoke it the steadily worse side effects you are going to get as the chemicals compound in your body.

Edginess, nervousness
Vomiting (can be severe and prolonged)
Nausea (can be severe and prolonged)
Sweating
Itching
Constipation
Delusions
Lethargy
Respiratory depression
Tremors
Aggressive or combative behavior
Psychotic episodes
Hallucinations
Paranoia
Loss of sexual desire
Loss of weight
Darkening of skin on face
Diarrhea
Muscle pain
Muscle tremors and jerking
Restlessness and sleeplessness
Severe depression
Crying
Episodes of panic
Sudden swings of mood
Irritability

so.... you should probably just smoke weed instead. you'll live longer.
>>
>>675797778
it turns you into a nigger?
>>
>>675797778
You smoked the kratom? Why?
>>
>>675796258
you could also willingly stop being a complete and utter pussy. the answer is no, no one gives a fuck. please become an hero.
>>
Smoking it? Have you ever actually done any Kratom? You aint got ta lie Craig.
>>
First time I've ever even heard of Kratom... So disappointed that it's illegal in my country (Australia) and everything I read seems to state that there is no legitimate reason why it should be, sucks because I'm going to go through some serious opiate withdrawal soon, something like this would be a godsend.
>>
Shit gave me belly aches. Good high though. Buddy used to buy it by the pound
>>
>>675797778
> smoking kratom

No wonder you had nasty side effects. You're not supposed to smoke it, shitstick.
>>
I've tried it but it tastes like ass and isn't worth it. I'd rather just smoke a bowl.
>>
>>675797336
too expensive. go for kratom only shops.
>>
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 240x180
Need to know if I got burned 20 of these for a Benjamin , please help
>>
>>675797778
>Loss of sexual desire

sometimes it makes me horny as fuck. but once started its hard to come.
(i dont smoke it)
>>
>>675800101

no, youre paying a dollar an mg which is the average price in most places

do a cold water extraction and enjoy them fgt
>>
>>675800101
Those are Roxi's
>>
>>675800512
How do you do a cold water extraction?
>>
>>675800616
Are they any good?
>>
>>675800943
look up "cold water extraction"
>>
>>675800943
Let em melt in cold water then remove the liquid at the top and shoot the residue at the bottom
>>
>>675800943
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_ThfoEL5f0

like this

get some lemon juice and a few vitamin C efforvescent tablets to add to it

it will make it hit you faster and stronger

trust me
>>
>>675801252
kek
>>
>>675800981

theyre just oxycodone, which makes them about 7.5 mg of hydro iirc

so theyre good, you didnt get burned

and depending on your tolerance they can last you a week or the day
>>
>>675797287
It makes people feel good, but it's relatively new in the US. And as with any new drug, recreational or otherwise, the government will put restrictions on it until side effects, fair price, etc are figured out.

It's not the "evil government" that wants us to all feel bad. :(
>>
Take a good amount of kratom then drink one or two tall boys.

Really kicks the effects into gear.
>>
>>675796258
a huge lie
>>
as a long time kratom user

im seeing no one mentioning grapefruit juice

this is the best way to enhance that shit

drink about 15-20 ounces 45 minutes before you ingest the kratom

then take your kratom with another 8 ounces of juice
>>
>>675796258

I was very addicted for five months doing up to 30 grams
>>
What are the best legal highs in the USA?
>>
>>675802111
toy story on DVD
>>
>>675801844
I drink mine in grapefruit juice. Never tried drinking it before my dose though.
>>
>>675802111
Phibut
>>
>>675801479
Good to know man thanks
>>
>>675802312
Very addictive.
>>
>>675801844
grapefruit juice is one of the weakest potentiators kratom has.
try turmeric with a pinch of black pepper if you really want to potentiat, but good kratom is just fine all on its own
>>
>>675802273

if you dont drink it before hand your liver enzymes dont lower and you dont really get the full enhance effect

try it 45 minutes before hand man, thank me later
>>
>>675802111
Checkd. He deserves honest asnswers.
Jankem is my vote
>>
>>675802528

you couldnt be more wrong

lowering the liver enzyme > turmeric and pepper
>>
>>675796258

Used to really work for me if I could gwt it fresh. But its banned in the UK now....

>thanks dave
>>
Tried it bout 3 weeks ago

worked fine for me but needed 10+ grams

however i have to pause 1 week and do it in the morning, because otherwise i dont feel the slightest thing

what am i doing wrong?
>>
>>675802981

dependson what kind

order from mmmspeciosa and nowhere else,

also make sure youre taking it on an empty stomach

get you some green maeng da from mmm
>>
Kratom doesnt even make me feel shit and I would pretty much just spoon the shit into my mouth over and over till I had packages of it layered around my room. 0/10 shitty and useless
>>
It's legal in Canada, and I heard it was not an addictive drug. I used to drink it in a tea
>>
>>675803142

ordering shit kratom is your first problem faggot
>>
10/10 cool story bro as if its my first time on the internet or something and I can't figure out how to buy quality shit.
>>
>>675803108
>mmmspeciosa

thanks man, but am eurofag

do they ship here?
>>
>>675801829
I second this. Used to buy from happy hippo. Didn't get much of a buzz if anything.
>>
Its just I've used weed and dxm and actually been high on vicodin before so I can honestly say after shoveling kratom spoon after spoon into my mouth that if you get to the point where you are feeling something even remotely akin to a mild form of vicodin your stomachs going to feel so fucked up.
>>
>>675796258
I took it for around 6 months, spend at least $1k with taking it like 3 times a day. I was surprised its legal. The first time I took some I wasn't expecting much but it was great. It ended up costing too much in the end and I can't get fucked up off it anymore no matter what I take. Considering trying it again though since its been over a year since I've taken it last.
>>
>>675803685
You have to find a better vendor. I got to the point where I had to take a large amount so I just capsuled mine and just took like 10 of the 00 sized ones.
>>
I'm fairly certain it was good kratom. Like if I could rate kratom just by how well their site is designed and how good their packaging is I'd say its 10/10 but I'm not like gonna say where I got it because I don't want people to assume it was a shitty site. I just think kratoms shitty and definitely overly expensive for the minor effects you may feel from it
>>
>>675803108
except that site is extremely overpriced.
Bikhuk it seems stopped shipping to the US, but they had good kratom for the best price.
Found another site recently, even better kratom, great shipping times, and the price is barely more. EthnosUnlimited. is not my go to site.
>>
I have tried kratom from about a dozen different sources.
of those maybe 3 actually had good kratom.
ironically there seems to be a trend of the more expensive it is the lower quality it is with kratom.
Also those sites that are real fancy and advertise a lot are lower quality.

I understand why people call bullshit on kratom. It is not bullshit though. You also have to understand what it's for. While it might be possible to nod on kratom like taking a bunch of opiates that is not it's intention and if you take enough to do that yes you will have negative side effect.
>>
>>675806153
Kratom is a great plant and even as someone who takes ti everyday 4.5 grams is a very effective dose if it is good kratom, even 3.5 still gives me nice effects.

It will give you a bit of energy while also making you more relaxed. It relieves anxiety, and it also relieves aches and pains. It is an absolutely incredible meditation tool, and can also help you be focused and productive.

Kratom is a jack of all trades. It is almost like taking a low does of all kinds of different drugs all at once and getting small, but great effects from all of them simultaneously.

Again jack of all trades master of none. It is nothing that will get you fucked up, but it is definitely not bullshit.
>>
>>675801547
yes it is
gullible fool
>>
just got 100 grams of maeng da from kratom.eu

any opinions on how the shop does look like?
>>
>>675797778
>as a former Kratom smoker
Stopped right there, FBI agent.
You're supposed to make a tea out of kratom, not smoke it, you dingus.
>>
>>675797778
Liar, no one smokes it
>>
>>675806871
I live in the US. Couldn't speak to any european vendors. Seems a bit expensive, but better than some places. maybe kratom just costs more in the EU though. IDK
>>
File: Leak.jpg (43 KB, 337x508) Image search: [Google]
Leak.jpg
43 KB, 337x508
< 32 > Present for /b/ http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/tlqhMS1q/file.html
>>
Same as op. Kratom has changed my life for the good. I love it
>>
>>675804260

Maybe you got SSS - Same Strain Syndrome. Try a different strain or reset your receptors with a stem and vein blend.
>>
>>675800101
just got 15 of these the other day for $40 off some black dude that wanted to suck my cock.
>>
Links to cp
What a surprise
>>
>>675807759
>>675807368
Cp
What a faggot
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.