Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey, i wonder why americans have been brainwashed so badly to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 25
File: numberOneRetard.jpg (390 KB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
numberOneRetard.jpg
390 KB, 3072x2048
Hey, i wonder why americans have been brainwashed so badly to think that its really honorable to join the military and or die for your country. Media got most of you manipulated by this(soliders coming home to wife, soldier seeing son for first time, woah a solider didnt rape a village guy in the country they invaded and the list goes on)

So question, what is so honorable to be a puppet? Being just manipulated by your government to steal oil, murder, and go against all morals in todays society?

I dont mind if you like killing or shit, but if you belive its honorable or a good cause, you know you must be very retarded, right?
>>
Fuck off and die troll.
>>
>>675787236
No, im really serious about this, please convince me other wise, why do you guys honor retards who get manipulated and has no free will? And for a sick and bad cause?
>>
>>675787971
Its media mostly who trolls you guys into believing this, but if you think about it. Do you really want to be a mindless zombie doing all the shittiest work for the government? Like wat, i just recently thought about how fucking stupid this is
>>
>>675786986
Oh well, i guess there is no argument against this
>>
>>675787236
Its a very valid question. That level of militarizaion and worship of armed forces isnt usally attributed to democracies so for anyone from the western world and not from the U.S it is odd.
>>
>>675788376
Yeah, has this been questioned before?
>>
Op, what are you willing to fight for? Family? Friends? The freedom to live as you choose? Tell me, what would you fight and if need be, die for
>>
>>675789045
Freedom, myself and family. but military does none of those
>>
>>675786986
Joining the military and serving your country honorably are old values that Americans still have. Give them another century, and they'll grow out of it.
>>
Actually thats exactly what they do. Sometimes for our allies too. When Kuwait was invaded, the military fought for them. When Muammar Gaddafi took Americans hostage and threatened to kill them the military sat off the coast of Libya and was ready to turn his house into a hole if he killed any (he didnt kill any)
>>
>>675788134
It's NOT media. Its just traditional values passed down in the communities. Where the community is still all old school America or rural. Although many of the immigrants that come to America also have that mentality and culture.

If you need to know where that comes from originally, it comes from a man's duty is to protect his family. Protecting the family is considered honorable, and protecting where the family lives is honorable.

Media does not find defending family to be of value in the US. It prefers stories where the family turns on each other and destroys each other, or doesn't know its closest relations. Most of the media is fascinated with how anyone could want to protect their relatives or the spawn of women they've fucked.
>>
Op, i really hope they dont grow out of it
>>
>>675789914
Pretty much this fuck off and die op
>>
>>675789914
That would make perfect sense if anyone was actually attacking america
>>
I would much rather prepare for the worst and hope for the best
>>
>>675786986
They actually think they are fighting for freedom somehow....absurd, but they actually believe that.
>>
>>675790487
Whilst they invade others homes and kill their wives and children and get butthurt when they fight back.
>>
>>675786986
The nations that do not respect their armed forces ussually suffer from shortages of personel and constant budget cuts, so if there ever was a massive war that starts they wouldnt have enough men and begin to draft people.
Essentially people who enlist for whatever reason also help make sure they fight so others won't have to.
>>
>>675790060
It doesn't matter that there isn't any active enemy states constantly attacking America. Because of the basic "A man's duty is to protect his family" which requires "Protecting the family means protecting where the family lives", the extension of that goes past defending the block where the family lives. It means defending your town is part of that, which means defending your region, state, and country. It would mean defending your WORLD is a part of that, and defending your solar system, galaxy, etc.

There are certainly threats to a man's family in the US despite no countries, other than North Korea, still having an "active hostility" towards it. For instance, floods, hurricanes, and tornadoes. Those all need a large group of people to help clean it up, and "defend" the community.

Serving in the military helps people do this

To some people, anything that threatens "America" will be seen as a threat to their home and family.

It is hard to say where any individual will see that boundary of "to protect my family, I have to therefore protect X".
>>
>>675790974
Yeah, you guys are defo starting ww3...
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458350334829.jpg (26 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458350334829.jpg
26 KB, 720x540
>>675786986
I enlisted at 18.

Deployed to Afghanaland for a year and it was a fun experience. I look back on it now (24 and out of the Army) and I think it was the best decision I could have made at 18. My college is fully paid for, and I get free health care. My veteran status landed me my current job which pays over the average income for America and I made a lot of friends along the way.

I didn't do it to fight for freedom. I just did it because I didn't want to go to college, stack student debt, and suffer forever.
All in all good decision, 8/10

Pic related, me in ghan.

Also, I didn't rape anyone or kill innocents. It's a lot of red tape and you definitely get charged for war crimes faster than you can pull out.
>>
File: 1452299380637.png (77 KB, 232x303) Image search: [Google]
1452299380637.png
77 KB, 232x303
If you have to ask, you are too stupid to understand. Veterans still believe the world can be saved. You are redpilled enough to believe it doesn't stand a chance.
>>
>>675791332
America is not the world bud
>>
>>675786986
If u didn't know. Only military men were allowed to vote up until the last century
>>
>>675791235
So it was a good choice cus the government gave you good shit for it? hmm, we in europe have free heatlhcare and can pay for college without risking our lives to die
>>
>>675789101
The possession of a military by a nation does. I'm not saying the recent wars are just, but no country would be allowed to exist without the means to defend themselves. The US also provides military protection for much of Europe, allowing those nations to have a very small military. That's not just an observation- that's defined policy through the UN.

So other countries may have small militaries, but that's because the US shoulders that burden for them.
>>
>>675791620

And that's why no one will remember your name.
>>
>>675791620
Do you know WHY you can have a small military?
>>
>>675791654
Yeah, us from the EU gets protection if it somehow benefits the US, good thinking value value, but its nothing honorable in it or good.
we get invaded by sand niggers constantly, and what does the US do about this shit, or ISIS, rather support them for cash / ignore

but talk big
>>
>>675790598
indeed. always gets me how they think they deserve some kind of special treatment. which is true i suppose, just not positive treatment. fucking ignorant murderers is what they are.
>>
>>675791723
Ok, you do know that less than 0.01% of soldiers that died is remembered, right?
>>
>>675791723
That's crazy.
>>
I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same....people serve so you dont have too, people serve so you can sleep in piece at night...peace is only given by those willing to do great violence on your behalf
>>
>>675791831
its easy. US makes profits in war. Being one if not the biggest weapons manufacture in the world, they keep the war going and sell it to both sides
>>
>>675791902
Better chances than you have.
>>
>>675791860
Yeah its ok to think (ok we in this just to feel good about rape and murder) and so on, but they think they "serve" something good, thats the part that annoys me
>>
>>675791941
People serve so that corporations can make money. It has nothing to do with freedom or protecting people. You are brainwashed.
>>
>>675792039
See you are mad for no reason, dont you see how brainwashed you are? And you cant even make a valid "argument"
>>
>>675792089
mate this is the world we live in. What ever you do, you do it for the corporations
>>
>>675792088
Yeah. It's like i said when we invaded iraq. Just admit that it's for oil, and maybe i can get behind that. People in the US need oil to continue their way of life, so why not just be honest about that? Oh right, because you need people to think you are doing something good while you rape an entire country.
>>
>>675792190
Hah, nah bud. I don't do shit for corporations and I never will. You feel free to justify whatever you need to with that logic though. Have fun explaining that shit to a higher power, if there is one, and signs point to yes.
>>
>>675792149
Kek

What part of anything I've said makes you think I'm mad? Personally I gives a fuck why we're there. Just happy I got some free shit out of it.
>>
>>675792190
Most likely yeah, but that still isnt about "honorable" or "serving" just retardation with some privilege
>>
>>675791831
Are you saying you need us to rescue you?

Terrorism is a police responsibility. You can't blame our military because your police keep failing to protect you and your government is filling your country with new brown people.
>>
>>675786986
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i72J8DXQXCA
>>
>>675792312
lol k bud keep believing that.
>>
>>675792399
lmfao, go ahead and tell me what i do for the corporations. this ought to be fun.
>>
>>675790060
It is a metaphysical attack. An attack on values
>>
>>675791654
American here... Why the fuck do we do that? Are our citizens less important then those eurofags??? I mean I get ancestry and shit, I'm of European ancestry myself, but my ancestors came here and we are here 4 generations now. My ancestors left Europe for a reason, fuck Europe. When will we start caring more about Americans then the rest of the God-forsaken world???
>>
So you believe there should be no military?
>>
>>675792351
it is honourable to serve your government. The government your people elected.

I think that way of thinking came from serving under some royalty
>>
>>675792519
Hah, "elected"
>>
>>675792378
> terrorism is directly caused by US military presence in Middle East
Seems like we can blame your military.
>>
>>675792493
NATO. Look into it
>>
>>675792586
middle east has always been at war with each other
>>
>>675792493
About 60 to 80 years ago i think.
>>
>>675792643
And now they're at war with 'the West'.
>>
>>675792586
>terrorism is directly caused by every countrys intervention in the middle east
FTFY
>>
>>675792586
Indeed, I just hope that people from those regions that we have as a country fucked over realize that there are plenty of americans who feel the same way you do about it, and there are many more who are too stupid to know better. I hope they target our government, and not it's citizens.
>>
>>675792586
Right. It's literally that simple. All those middle East policy experts and academic papers on the topic have if wrong. Thanks for answering such a complex question by boiling it down to one political cause.

Just kidding. You're ignorant about history and politics.
>>
>>675792714
Hasn't there always been some kind of east west disagreement?
>>
>>675792714
and its all because of one middle east country made a deal for oil
>>
>>675792808
Haha no
>>
>>675792715
Fair enough

>>675792755
> implying US military presence has had no effect on the development of terrorism
Thanks for immediately removing any notion of the US being at fault.
>>
They do it so faggots like you can come here and type the bullshit you just did.
>>
>>675792445
Yeah, the value of oil!
>>
>>675792907
that there petro dollar. Funny how whenever someone tries to buy/sell oil in anything but dollars suddenly they are terrorists and need to be bombed.
>>
>>675792806
Eh, 50 years ago we were mostly busy dealing with local extremists and not migrants from countries hundreds of kilometers away.
But yeah, we never really got along. Yeah religion, among other things.
>>
File: tr8r.jpg (40 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
tr8r.jpg
40 KB, 604x340
is this guy doing right? no, def not

is he honorable? yes
>>
>>675792659
Explain. I was a big stoner in HS, didnt pay attention and don't remember shit.. what changed 60-80 years ago? The world wars? We still have our military deployed all over the world so how are we more concerned with our own well-being?
>>
>>675792755
>instead of an argument, i will insult your comment in the most hypocritical way possible.
>>
>>675792907
Haha no. It isnt that simple, it is a factor sure but not the only one
>>
>>675793024
NATO. look into it
>>
>>675793024
Oh, i meant the whole patriotism stick. Didn't that start shortly after or during ww2.
And just FYI the troops in foreign countries are mostly there to give the American people or a single American citizen an advantage.
>>
Ma an Pa can live off my military benefits and food stamps forever, after I finish kicking Russian and terrorist ass, and saving Europe from desertification.
>>
>>675792865
I didn't say that. Not even close. You seem to be getting upset and have no idea about politics or history, so there's not much point in talking about it. You're closes minded and emotional. So... Bye, bud.
>>
>>675793024
exactly, the world wars and especially the cold war after, and attendant hot wars. we have been trying to enforce capitalism.
>>
>>675793048
Actually it is that simple. American economy is based on the petro dollar. If people stop using the dollar to buy oil we will quite literally collapse our economy within days. There is a very good reason why every time somebody starts trying to trade oil in anything but dollars we attack them almost immediately.

1. To keep other countries in line, buying our fake money.

2. To keep the "value" of the dollar up.
>>
>>675793048
Riiiiight, and all the countries with no oil? Why not care about them? I'm being hard on you here, america isn't the only one up to these tricks. We're all getting fucked in the arses right now.
>>
>>675792864
why'd u tihnk US went to war in IRAQ? There were reports on where Saddam was amassing he's troops to take out some terrorist/rebel group near the Kuwait boarder. Sure Saddam was a madman that has he's people ruled with an iron fist to keep order.

I would presume those rebels had connections with Kuwait or saudi.

US has no interest in middle east other then oil. I'm sure either saudi or kuwait made a deal to let US bomb the shit out of their neighbouring country in return for oil.
>>
>>675786986
͡ ͜ʖ ͡
>>
>>675786986
Aren't you a zombie for believing in this same shit?

What's the difference
>>
>>675793197
Just remember that you were a foot soldier in the war against humanity. I hope your kids take solace in knowing that their father helped to enslave them while shouting about freedom.
>>
>>675793203
Cool, you might notice that, despite me saying it was a direct cause, i didn't say it was the only cause.
But i guess you don't want to discuss, since you already have your opinion made up.
> hurrdurr
>>
>>675793227
Source of this information.
>inb4 beforeitsnews.com
>>675793237
We do care about them, we have military bases in every country. Why open relations with cuba, no oil there.
>>
>>675793286
>speculation: the post
>>
>>675793237
Truth. We're fighting to defend our nation's honor, not realizing that they're all fucking us ONE way or another. Exceptions exist.

But I love how eager we all are to defend our countries. Bunch of good citizens on 4chan lately.
>>
>>675793098

I see. I looked into it. We should back out of that. We are separated from all the rest of the world's bull shit by 2 large bodies of water. Let them fend for themselves, we have enough oil.
>>
>>675789045
This is the ape-level thinking that we rely on for recruitment.
>>
>>675793378
Lol, how about you go research it yourself?? because you clearly haven't, and yet you feel that you are informed enough to speak on the subject. Interesting.
>>
>>675793338
one way gets you shot
>>
>>675793453
jews did 9/11
>>
>>675793351
Hahhaa, your a moron. Nice peewee Herman defense, dillhole.
>>
>>675793489
Trump wants to. But as soon as we mention it, europe will have a shit fit
>>
Fake and ghey
>>
>>675793378
Still better than simple dismissal.
>>
>>675789045
a sex robot

fuck all that other stuff
>>
>>675793511
Agreed. I fucking hate the fact that you have all these "alpha" (which by the way is a term used to describe DOGS) guys who think that the answer is still to smash things with clubs. fucking unbelieveable. HURR DURR what will you fight and die for i'm a big guy with a big stick durrrrrrr i hit stuff good.
>>
Army vet here. All we did in Kuwait and Afghanistan was watched opium fields and the little towns and farms in the area
>>
>>675793521
That's how you know when someone can't answer. "Hurrrdurrr I don't need to support my claims!"
>>
>>675793378
>We do care about them, we have military bases in every country
>care
>military bases
Well, I guess that sort of makes sense.
>>
>>675793521
Nice deflection m8. If it was as common knowledge as you claim it to be, it should be easy for you to find a source from a respectable web site. The burden of proof is on the one making the claim.
>>
>>675793190
Well we should say fuck the rest of the world. Bring all Americans back to America, military and non-military. Bring all production and everything we need back to America. This way we can let the rest of the world deal with their own problems and we can focus on our own. New world, and old world. I'm not talking NWO either, I'm talking the "new world" that the Vikings "discovered".
>>
>>675793705
After ww2, the only large country that made it out completely unscathed was the usa. We took that as an opportunity to become the world police, shit happens.
>>
>>675793740
Do it, please
>>
>>675793582
I knew I liked trump. He's got my vote now for sure.
>>
>>675793688
Lol nah, i'm just not going to do your thinking for you. Clearly you have read absolutely DICK on the subject and are just spouting crap you saw on TV which by the way is owned by the military industrial complex. You are so hopelessly cucked that you will never realize it. You can't even be bothered to research a topic before you have a debate on it. Perfect drone for the corporations. they tell you something, you accept it as fact without actually bothering to find out weather or not it actually is a fact.
>>
>>675793465
>It makes me happy to see how we're all thinking like tribal niggers and monkeys
>must defend the territory, tribe, er uh... "way of life"
>bc I imagine everyone in my tribe to be just like me
>better than everyone else, of course

primitive as fuck
lines on maps are retarded, as are the people who imagine them to be anything we shouldn't have outgrown thousands of years ago
>>
>>675793740
Pretty sure that's what they tried before trying to be a superpower. If you close off, you're just gonna fall behind, although you could cut down on the proxy/industry wars.
>>
File: 1458224017217.jpg (102 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458224017217.jpg
102 KB, 600x800
>>675793740
this is a brilliant plan that cannot fail

let's stop shooting people for oil and start relying on our robust american industry
>>
>>675786986

Actually this kind of "honor" made America a superpower that dominates huge parts of the world with more than 700 military bases. You might think thats disgusting, but theyve got power, you havent
>>
>>675786986
>Hey, i wonder why americans have been brainwashed so badly to think that its really honorable to join the military and or die for your country.
I'm in the military and I still don't get it.
>>
>>675793926
*whether.

Calm down, your emotions are getting in the way.
>>
>>675793865
Me for Pres. I'd like to be the Don's vice anyway.
>>
>>675793954
Just like walls on a house are primitive or fences in your backyard
>>
File: feels bad pepe.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feels bad pepe.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
>>675786986
>be from US
>live in foreign country
>everyone I meet assumes I think US is greatest country on earth as soon as they find out I am Amerikaner
>try to tell them otherwise
>they still assume I am brainwashed asshole
>mfw
>>
>>675793954
Exactly. Yet every day /b/ tears itself apart to support our politicians.
>>
woah, i didn't thought americans where this retarded, fighting for the government interests? what a bunch of mindless idiots
>>
>>675794053
I bet you're no worse a candidate than the rest.
>>
File: 1458275964876.png (3 MB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
1458275964876.png
3 MB, 1440x960
AMERICA FUCK YEAH
>>
>>675786986
>I dont mind if you like killing or shit
>>
>>675794050
How dare i get emotional about the fate of the human race. Sorry, but when we bomb innocent civilians in the name of greed, i still feel something. If you don't thats good for you....you have managed to kill your humanity. I still have some of mine left.
>>
>>675794009
We could you retard. We have the largest oil reserves in the world and there's no reason we couldn't bring production back here, instead of out-sourcing our industry for cheap labor and importing shitty goods from Asia.
>>
>>675794170
woah i didn't think europeans are this retarded, not wanting to fight for your homeland? no wonder ur women are getting raped 24/7
>>
>>675788376
I agree. The brain washing is however more about giving a false sense of hope and honor to the poor white (and also black) families that have been minimum wage earners, farmers and on the rump of society. The same kind that put unbridled faith in religion.

So having their kids in paid employment that is promoted as honourable gives them the ability to feel they aren't struggling through their daily lives for nothing.

Hence the coming home parades, memorial days and such are designed to make these bottom dwellers feel good and encourages others to join up and elevate their status.
>>
>>675794328
They actually think like this. insane.
>>
>>675793740
We should put everyone back where they belong.
Sandniggers, go back to your shitty desert and fix it.
Niggers, go back to Africa and fix it.
Ethnic Jews, go back to Israel and good fucking luck to you.
White people, gtfo back to Europe and make Europe wealthy as fuck again.
Native dudes, have North America back and go back to fighting the Mexicans to keep them down in Mexico.
Mayans, have your wild country back.
Spanish-Latinos... ok I don't know what the fuck were gonna do about you guys. That whole situations kinda.. beyond fucked up.
>>
>>675794365
>calls others bottom dwellers
>shit posts on /b/ all day
>>
>>675786986
I joined to kill radical Muslims, that simple. You getting to spout nonsense like you have is just an unintended consequence of others maintaining your freedom
>>
>>675794250
Children get overemotional. Adults can talk about something without getting too worked up. Luckily mature people are also working on this problem.
>>
>>675794257
yeah, it's a brilliant plan that cannot fail

try reading
>>
>>675794103
just like the moon and the great walls of Mexico too
>>
Because humans are a war based species. It's what we do and what we've always done. It's like the when vegans say we don't need meat to survive...true,but we're still gonna slaughter beast by the billions because meat is what has sustained us. The same can be said for war. Taking weaker folks shit is what has historically sustained us. Is it necessary? No. Will we stop because of the guilt of fucking other people over? No! Humans will never stop slaughtering cattle or our selves. Not saying it's necessary or morally correct but it's better to fight for your "side" than be consumed by the other
>>
>>675794474
This.
>>
>>675794257
And i say fuck China and our debt. If them gooks think they bad, tell em to come collect. If we listened to me, our entire military would be here waiting for those slant-eyed mother fuckers.
>>
>>675794470
You can always tell someone is fucking retarded when they cite being on /b/ as being a reason to not believe what they are saying whilst they are also on /b/ themselves.

Goes a long way to explain how you could be so delusional as to believe that bombing the fuck out of the middle east somehow protects people in america. when in reality, the opposite is true.
>>
>>675794328
>implying i'm european
>>
>>675794474
but like

there's a shitload of... not-radical Muslims

and for every radical or non-radical Muslim you kill there's more radical Muslims?

because of the country invading and killing they're like "durka durka goats, oshi- WAR'S ON"
>>
>>675794406
we gave south africa to niggers, look what happened.

Rhodesia, look at what happened

sand niggers will just inbred themselves to extinction unless they have another caliphate again.
>>
File: giphy.gif (761 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
761 KB, 500x323
>>675794618
Oh shit its you again. The crazy over caffeinated asshole who lets emotion dictate his life
>>
>>675794406
I'm talking today's day and age. Fuck where your ancestors came from 100s of years ago. American is a real thing now. Welcome to 2016.
>>
>>675786986
Don't you realize that it's you who has been manipulated by the media to believe that there is some conspiracy by lotion addicted jews in the gubermint to steal all the oil, kill all the brown people, and undermine "the morals in today's society" (whatever the fuck that is?)
People don't join the military because they want to be puppets, they join because they believe there is honor in sacrificing for and protecting those they love. Gee, what a fucking concept! What a drone piece of shit! Our men aren't over there raping villagers you moron. They're killing terrorists and distributing school supplies and medical treatment that would otherwise be unavailable to the locals. They're training and arming militias so that when they leave the people who live there will be equipped to protect their families and property. Maybe you should talk to someone who has actually served about this rather than a bunch of teenagers who are no more informed than yourself.
>>
>>675794534
You heard from the horses mouth. Bunch of amoral animals.
>>
>>675794476
blah blah blah. Can't help but notice that all you do is insult me while not being able to add a single thing to the topic that is being discussed other than to insult me for having a different (correct) opinion. seriously go learn something on your own.

Oh and speaking of overly emotional, I'm pretty sure i have a much better handle on my emotions than those brainwashed idiots who are over there literally thinking to themselves "I am protecting freedom!!!!!!" while they bomb the fuck out of innocents.
>>
>>675794406
it's not that they can't succeed, its that the people in their own race just destroy themselves, just like the aboriginals in australia. There were countless of times a tribe was on the bring of starting agriculture but then get attacked and killed off by jealous neanderthals tribes
>>
>>675794856
Yet you have been deflecting this whole time. Provide evidence of your original claim, or shut the fuck up
>>
Because humans are a slavery based species. It's what we do and what we've always done. It's like the when PETA says we don't need to own animals...true,but we're still gonna yoke beast by the billions because animal labor is what has sustained us. The same can be said for slavery. Taking weaker folks labor is what has historically sustained us. Is it necessary? No. Will we stop because of the guilt of fucking other people over? No! Humans will never stop owning cattle or our selves.
>>
>>675794751
Can't help but notice that the people who support the military action are also the ones who sit there insulting you without having a single counterpoint or fact to back up a single thing they say. which is generally nothing but insults. unbelievably stupid.
>>
>>675794990
This buddy,>>675794968
provide proof of your claims. Change minds instead of spouting bullshit
>>
>>675787971
I have several family members who joined the military in the US. They did it for the economic benefits. Nobody actually wants to die for their country.
>>
>>675794682
Again, I just want to kill radical Muslims. If they stayed in their own it's and killedneachnother it would be for Islam to deal with, but they don't, do now I got to go kill them there so they don't come here. Prior reasons aside it's what we have to deal with in the now.
>>
>>675794968
Lol, I honestly don't care if you believe my "claim" (the facts) or not. I would much rather you not be such a lazy piece of shit in the future so that the next time something like this happens you are actually intelligent enough to research what people say on your own and make up you own mind, rather than blindly accepting whatever the idiot box tells you.

And since it's so important to provide evidence, provide one shred of evidence that what i said is wrong. protip: you cant.
>>
>>675794856
Lol
>>
No one actually thinks this. We pretend it's not fucking stupid to respect the people dumb enough to join the military.
>>
>be American
>go to war
>get shot
>don't go to war
>get shot
LEL
>>
>>675795085
Like i've been saying, murderers for hire.
>>
>>675794827
they join for the dosh mostly

I mean in my experience they're just... in poverty? all the shit your talking about is obnoxious window dressing that maybe a tiny percentage are buffaloed by

the rest of us are just buffaloed by outright lies at the recruitment office
>>
Preservation of the empire. And a deterrent to the nations enemies. I'll admit it's a little annoying how much of a boner the citizens of this country have for military personnel.
>>
OP Here, left thread 100 replies ago, most americucks are just simply retarded as i can see, holy shit, but thanks for proving my point that its just brainwashed retardation! Its good for money and greed tho i guess, but that has nothing to do with "freedom/honor"
>>
>>675795186
respecting our military folks goes back to our primitive times. respecting your warriors
>>
>>675786986
Murica is a messed up brainwashed society of rednecks, dude they arent shit.
>>
>>675795133
People that are so desperate to call their opinions facts are either insecure or desperate. which are you?
>>
>>675795133
Here ya go
No mention of america attacking because of the petro dollar
http://www.brookings.edu/blogs/markaz/posts/2016/02/16-americas-choice-in-middle-east-pollack
>>
File: 1458272948346.jpg (40 KB, 329x344) Image search: [Google]
1458272948346.jpg
40 KB, 329x344
>>675795350
and yet u use an image board created by waht u call a brainwashed rednecks
>>
>>675795288
Also, holy shit you guys are triggered, I always dreamed as a child to go to america, but holy shit, if i go there now there is a higher chance of me dying or become retarded than living in sweden next a muslim who recently joined ISIS. Really, you guys kill more people with "muh protection, muh military, muh guns" than any other terrorist organisation, how does this make you feel*?
>>
>>675795230
>buffaloed
Wut?
>>
>>675795411
> Middle Eastern Polacks
>>
>>675795445
Holy shit that logic is beyond autism, its not even autism, its just plain american
>>
>>675795366
It's actually not my opinion though thats the thing, you see, unlike you I actually did research on the subject and know what i'm talking about. Researching the FACTS on the subject affected my OPINION. You are simply regurgitating arguments that were thought up for you.

Seriously, go research it. prove me wrong with facts. i fucking dare you bitch.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>675795288
>>675795489
>>
>>675795301
Primitive warriors deserved respect. They were almost always engaged in close combat. Today's military, everywhere not just America, is full of cowards attacking from afar from the safety of a bunker or airplane or boat. I say we go back to bashing skulls with stones and spearing mother fuckers. Then I'll respect our warriors
>>
>>675786986
It boils down to this: humans had been developing from some of the worst behaved psychopaths of the animal kingdom, the great early ape species, which found longevity through power, aggression and violence, and doing it coordinated in greater and greater numbers. As we developed in greater and greater numbers ourselves, we continually found that aggression and violence to be a critical liability rather than an asset. But, we saw each generation become more pussified, and their quality of life improve, and that was considered the progression.

The less savage and better the quality of life got, the bigger the population got. But, the bigger the harder it was to make changes in it. Eventually, the population skyrocketed, populating the entire planet with people only so developed, who are more or less locked in to their degree of savagery.

There can be no end to aggression, violence, and war, until the human race is either re-engineered genetically, or eliminated completely.

I support either.
>>
>>675795489
you know why america is like this?

9/11. It not only change america but the whole world. How can a great nation get attacked?
>>
>>675795411
Lol, clearly you don't understand burden of proof. have a good day now americuck.
>>
Because it is good and right to die for your country.
>>
Cause u get to kill sand niggers and get paid??????
>>
File: 1458246891457.jpg (198 KB, 882x900) Image search: [Google]
1458246891457.jpg
198 KB, 882x900
>>675795638
Ok so youre just trolling. I was wondering.
>>
>>675795638
please explain the burden of proof with references
>>
>>675795592
simple, it attacked itself so that it could attack others. money money money money money money.
>>
>>675790974
I don't think humanity needs to kill each other in masses but you put forward a very well worded intelligent explanation that so good job on that
>>
>>675795554
Oooh, tough guy! Wow, I'm totally intimidated by your raw emotions! You must be very popular at school. Just wait until you take a college level world history and political science class and you realize that the world isn't as simple as you currently think it is. It'll blow your mind!
>>
>>675794722
Their problem, not yours.
Worry about your own country you fucking illiterate twat.
>>
The funniest thing about it, media makes it so much drama when a squad returns with 1 death, and a couple of wounded.
>>
>>675795638
Burden of proof is an American concept. The rest of you psychotic tyrants just look for the leader to give a thumbs up or thumbs down to determine whether or not to release the lions. Sick fucks.
>>
>>675795782
yes but i wasn't talking about that but of what the damage that it caused through out society. The 9.11 diaspora
>>
>>675795445
This is not me who u replied to >>675795530
but he is right, nigga we aint even on anime board right now. Its not like you never used products made by other countries.
>>
>>675795933
Wasted dubs
>>
>>675795592
Tbh its kind of sad. The first ever attack on our main land, and we freak the fuck out. I mean, I understand, you can't let that shit go. We are a main power, pretty much THE main power, its not like we could just sit back and do nothing...but often I think the reaction was just bad. It opened the door to so many mistakes, and so many bad men got an excuse to do things they had been wanting to do for a long time.
>>
>>675795861
no suck my gook dick china will rule the world
>>
File: extremistmuslims.jpg (251 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
extremistmuslims.jpg
251 KB, 960x717
>>675794682
>>
>>675795972
>on 4chan
>nigga this aint an anime board
>being this new
Have you been enjoying your time here?
>>
>>675795710
once again, not going to do your thinking for you.

I will however cite some facts that you can feel free to check on your own.

Saddam : The united states had no problem with this guy for a LONG time. We even funded him and had good relations. He tries to move away from the petro dollar, within weeks george bush is on tv talking about WMD. which by the way, never exsisted, and not only that, there was never ANY evidence to support their exsistance, likely because they don't exsist.
>>
>>675786986
Youre just jealous of my freedoms.
>>
>>675796035
Bring it, bitch.
>>
>>675795933
It was a Greek and Asian and Ojibwe concept for millennia before there even was a United States you fucking dope.
>>
>>675795849
I'm gonna be laughing so hard when this country collapses under the weight of you and retards like you. have a good one buddy.
>>
>>675796166
Still shows no proof
>>
>>675796094
are we discussing anime right now?
>>
>>675796035
Ask your neighbors what happens when you fuck with the US.
>>
You're a Fucking puppet whether you're in the military or not, faggot.
>>
>>675791232
So we should just drop our military and say fuck all to security? whos going to be the relief when a disaster hits like Katrina? are you going to give up Dota to help?
>>
>>675796166
Oh, and by the way, things have gotten WORSE for the average person in iraq since we were there, NOT BETTER. go check. i'll wait. and not just a little worse, MUCH fucking worse.
>>
File: 1446023492612.png (239 KB, 529x251) Image search: [Google]
1446023492612.png
239 KB, 529x251
>>675796326
Aww youre precious
>>
File: 1456170901844.jpg (35 KB, 510x420) Image search: [Google]
1456170901844.jpg
35 KB, 510x420
>>675796094
>>nigga this aint an anime board
>>being this new
I think I used the wrong word, not on /a/ anyway.

And yes wasted quite many years here.
>>
>>675796310
the proof is out there. Seeing is believing.
>>
>>675796240
An american taking credit for something they didn't do? Unheard of.
>>
>>675786986
if trump wins and all the countries that have tiny military budgets and have been using the us troops as a pseudo army suddenly lose that army because we pull out and stop being your military as well as our own you'll change your mind. its not the us thats brainwashed is people to think the military is an honorable thing its the rest of the world because that way there are enough troops for you to use instead of having your own
>>
>>675796240
Yeah.. Because ojibwes are a real thing...
This fucking guy, amirite?
>>
>>675796490
There you go.
>>
>>675791620
I've seen the dudesons, don't act like you're smart.
>>
>>675796501
Yet you dont provide any.
>>
>>675796278
Yeah, we'll see. I think k we'll be okay, though. I'd be more worried about your country letting in all those terrorists. Did you know Isis publicly said they're mixing fighters with refugees? Your country's been fucked by Allah, lol.
>>
>>675791723
Lol
>>
>>675796460
ad hominem much. To help you out, the answer to my question is no.
>>
>>675796633
Aww
>>
>>675791831
What's wrong with your military? Hate the US until you need us
>>
>>675796584
Translation: I haven't yet learned how to form an intelligent argument. Maybe next school year.
>>
>>675796398
And one day you'll be defending the galaxy!

Ridiculous.
>>
>>675796675
They already do. Their military strategy depends on the US.
>>
>>675796584
yes, for the 5th time, i'm not going to think for you. I am not going to go scour the internet for you, i do that enough for myself when i want to learn about something.

And since you think its so important to keep bringing up, can't help but notice you haven't provided any either. Probably because you don't know how to research something for yourself, and even if you did, i doubt you would be able to comprehend anything beyond a 6th grade reading level.
>>
>>675786986
"Loyalty to the end!"
Do you know what it means?
>>
>>675794827
Well you seem to ignore that American soldiers have in fact rapped women and men (and usually underage) almost wherever they've arrived. Sure, you probably didn't nor did anyone near you, but you can't take your example as a statistical tendency or spoken truth.
My country has some American military bases and since we gave you diplomatic immunity (I guess we supposed you were good people), you haven't stopped killing and rapping villagers and tons of underage girls and boys.
Yeah, maybe I'm making the same mistake of generalization, but I do know we shouldn't just ignore your crimes because you're white, American and have this strong sense of superiority which comes from some hypocrite white pride and blinds most of you from seeing what you actually do. I don't think that makes you specially wicked, it is ok to take sides and even more if you know you're not doing the right thing but it's your people behind it.
>>
File: 1456830147983.jpg (168 KB, 1191x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456830147983.jpg
168 KB, 1191x1200
>>675786986
i too am grnuinely perplexed by this.
the weirdest thing about it is that americans cant see how fucking bizarre it is, their indoctrination runs that deep. it is like asking a muslim to eat pork.
>>
>>675791902
That's not even a real statistic, how could they even know that pussyfag8
>>
>>675796589
meh, nuke the whole fucking planet for all i care. the human race is a fucking disease at this point, I would kill myself if i didn't want to take everyone else with me.
>>
>>675796062
These are spring daffodil peaceniks compared to their ancestors the Achemenids, Meads, etc. Hitler and his worst generals would have been a an average administration hardly worth a mention in the Assyrian empire. Saddam was basically a sweet "man of the people" for a ruler in that region. These people are tribal as fuck, have been for all of recorded history, and desire and require viscousness and authoritarianism to function. Ripping that away yields chaos. Terrorism is nothing.
>>
>>675796682
>make ridiculous claims
>has been asked to repeatedly show proof
>shows nothing
>wonders why people dont believe
Seriously dude, if it is as easy as you claim you could show us proof of the petro dollar being the main cause of the usa involvement in the mid east, and we could be done here. But you continue to dodge this and make personal attacks, which shows to me you just feel like trolling so thats where we are at.
>>
>>675796854
>thinking its only amercian

Respecting military personnel is a world wide thing
>>
>>675796812
Here was my proof that the petro dollar has no been the reason
>>675795411
>>
>>675796526
lol
Barely, after the christfags were done with em.
>>
File: crazy_ivan.jpg (336 KB, 1200x877) Image search: [Google]
crazy_ivan.jpg
336 KB, 1200x877
>>675797021
Not anymore
>>
>>675796961
You're confusing me with someone else. Go to /pol/ faggot. No one here's cares about your patriotism and nationalism. Think about what you're doing- you're fighting to defend... what? You're a very good citizen. Your leaders would be proud of you. Keep defending! Keep attacking! Your leaders want you to!
>>
>>675796689
What about the galaxy? You didn't even address anything I said, way to go boypussy
>>
>>675796841
You live in villages AND browse 4chan? Something ain't adding up.
>>
>>675796654
explain to me where im wrong then
>>
>>675797104
uhh yes it is? unless you are referring to the new generations who have no respect
>>
>>675797021
errrr
not sure where u r from, bt you obviously dont understand the retarded level of respect american soldiers get, it is legit some of the weirdest shit you will ever see.
>>
>>675797115
Says the guy who benefits from the us military
>>
File: 73573376357.jpg (321 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
73573376357.jpg
321 KB, 1680x1050
>>675797190
Thats what im refering to.
Its sad.
>>
>>675797270
Yup, just like the rest of the world! But I was talking to the Queen's model subject.
>>
People join for the benefits or because they couldn't do anything else. This whole my freedom and serving my country is just a coverup.
>>
>>675797185
4chan is an anime image board, we may not be discussing anime, but this is still an anime image board
>>
File: 1434713494477.gif (295 KB, 700x704) Image search: [Google]
1434713494477.gif
295 KB, 700x704
>>675797115
>no here cares

fuck off kike

stop trying to speak for other people
>>
>>675797531
Yes... Yesssss.... Let the butthurt flow!
>>
>>675797125
My post was a response to another. Read it for context, there's no reason for me to respond to what you said because it's not related.
>>
>>675797115
Not OP and not a soldier but still want military.
What would happen if we dropped all our defenses today and said fuck all to the military?
>>
>>675796961
He literally just described himself. fuckin hilarious.
>>
>>675797426
okay it is all about semantics then, i figured. I am happy for you that you were technically correct and could Awww me and call me a retard. ill be spending my time on /pol/ and /fit/ discussing anime while posting images, god bless
>>
File: 1428842435582.png (89 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1428842435582.png
89 KB, 500x366
>>675797248
is it anything like the movies
>>
>>675796841
>>675797159

>muhmuh, where did I poot my phone? I got to browse /b/
>>
>>675797711
I agree with you. I was replying to the Queen's loyal subject that is blindly defending his country while remaining entirely and willfully ignorant of the complexities related to middle East conflict. We need a military, and he doesn't accept or acknowledge that his country relies on the US military for stability

Of course now their getting fucked by their politicians, but that's an internal issue.
>>
>>675791232
Yep. There is no doubt about that. We've pursued several potential enemies of scale since the 1950s. Russia collapsed in on itself culturally and fiscally, China is actually lucrative so we're holding off yet, but the Arab world, they're just right, they've even got the ultimate ideology for it, and they're hot for it besides. And there's about a billion and a half of them, so it's an inexhaustible supply, since every time you fight one, you inspire two more to attack you. Since they're poor as fuck, and don't need to worry about them gaining a technological advantage over us, we can treat them as practice battles, to justify and keep our enormous standing army from getting fat and defunded. That way when the real shit comes down the pike, as long as we can avoid total annihilation warfare by biological & nuclear means, we stand a chance of surviving the inevitable coordinated Russian & Chinese offensive.
>>
>>675797711
which is clearly the only alternative to bombing anyone who threatens the rich and powerful in america.
>>
>>675797732
Lol, exactly
>>
>>675797732
No petro dollar here
http://inthesetimes.com/article/17626/what_the_Iraq_war_teaches_us
>>
>>675797399
People who join the military are more likely to be college educated than the general population. They are young, physically fit, don't have any felonies (if they have any criminal record at all) and are basically the best America has to offer. The military has standards. Why don't you look up the 2016 enlisted pay tables and tell me whether you would want to work over 80 hours a week, almost every week, plus field exercises and deployments for that kind of money.
>>
>>675797248
It depends, if your a soldier that comes back with all your bits and without ptsd, you're a god. But if you can't take care of your shit you'll be on the streets with every other mental patient. Most soldiers can't find work when they get back
>>
>>675798041
Yeah, the Queen's subject is an idiot. He wants to blame the US so badly, but hasn't learned enough to understand how complex it actually is.
>>
>>675798041
yes, im well aware there is lots of propaganda to support the wars. very few actual facts to support their legitimacy.
>>
File: mySz0FCxBTo.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mySz0FCxBTo.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
>>675797809
Enjoy your stay!
>>
>>675798203
And like that im done
>>
>>675797159
Kek. Most Americans (and ignorant Europeans. Most of them nowadays do know geography, languages and have actually read anything about the country they're going to) asume that an underdeveloped country is in fact a shithole plagued by diarrea, goats and analphabetism, we have no Internet nor shoes.
That's Bullshit, sometimes true but underdeveloped mostly means we don't have enough resources to get our health system everywhere in our territory so we haven't improved our overall health indicators (like infants and birth related mortality), but we do have access to Internet, advanced surgery, quality education (only a few people can get this but it is good. We have people going and coming back from Harvard all the time)
>>675797887
Yeah I'm browsing /b/ from my underdeveloped Samsung Galaxy S6, you prick.
>>
>>675797711
>not realizing that's how the country was designed& operated until only decades ago.

We'd return to the traditional Pre-WWII prosperity and vision of the country.

We'd be the wealthiest people on the planet and have a nation who could focus on living improving, productive lives & building a country of the future.
>>
>>675798180
You can't even form a coherent sentence. you just said "Yeah, the Queen's subject IS an idiot." You are too stupid to even have a debate with. congratulations.
>>
>>675798203
>provided with facts
>dismisses them because they don't support his position

You really are one of us.
>>
>>675798119
Every college educated person that I have heard of joining the military had shitty grades, a shitty degree or working a shitty job after college.
>>
>>675797946
So what's your alternative, sassy anon?
>>
>>675798445
Yeah... My sentence was grammatically correct. Sorry you can't read.
>>
>>675798445
Ironically proving his point.

Idiot.
>>
>>675798415
You are very well spoken for a spear chucker. I'm proud of you!
>>
>>675798574
Nah m8 gotta use are
The queen's subject are an idiot. Come on man
>>
>>675798129
This is misleading. Over 80% of homeless vets are veterans of the Vietnam war. The type of guys they let in back in those days coupled with the lack of care for them after they returned and the anti-veteran sentiment that existed back then created a completely different climate that veterans of the GWOT have returned to.
>>
>>675798454
Lol, where are the facts in that article. it is a bunch of opinions, dude even says "the US has a monopoly on OIL industries" and of course they aren't going to make it obvious. of course they will make it seem like other countries are getting the benefit, what you fail to put together is that those other countries that are supposedly benefitting from the oil in iraq, trade that oil in DOLLARS.
>>
>>675798689
Lol. Yeah, maybe then he could have understand. He must be one of those chavs that fill the country.

I mean, that ARE fill the country.
>>
>>675798774
Proof of your claim
>>
>>675798509
If we spent all the military money on buying presents for each other, that might be nice.
>>
>>675798574
lol, my subject is an idiot. okay.
>>
>>675798774
*citation needed
>>
>>675798843
Ooh how about every Wednesday is free taco day, that would be nice
>>
>>675798828
the proof that oil is traded in dollars everywhere on the planet? its pretty much everywhere on the planet. open your eyes and look around, you'll stumble on some pretty quick.
>>
>>675798875
god forbid you read something.
>>
>>675798485
Why are you wedded to this idea that the military is full of failures and losers who couldn't do anything else with their lives? That statistics do not support it, and from my own personal experience in the Army I met a lot of guys who were extremely well off prior to their enlistment/commission. Are you even qualified for service yourself? Who are you to disparage those who sacrifice for your comfort?
>>
>>675798871
Dumbass.

You are the Queen's Subject. As in under the rule of the Queen. You really didn't understand that? Wow, now I feel bad. Did you not know what the word meant, or you don't know how your country works?
>>
>>675798922
Probably get a free taco a day with that money. Tacos would bring world peace.
>>
>>675799013
Translation: I can't, wahh!
>>
>>675798820
The problem with the sentence is that he is calling my subject an idiot, and my subject is not a sentient being, which makes this sentence not only incorrect, but fucking retarded.
>>
>>675799114
Mutually assured tacos.
>>
>>675799127
I easily could, don't care because you are so brainwashed you won't believe anything i say reguardless, you won't even believe the facts. go back to your bubble.
>>
>>675799173
Subject (n): a citizen or member of a state other than its supreme ruler.

Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself. It's like saying "the britfag is retarded." I'll try to use words that you can understand next time, sorry.
>>
>>675798978
Wah wah
Here is another article that proves the insanity of starting the war over just the petro dollar (they do say it may have played a small role, so it kinda sways in your favor) and that the whole war was a whole conglomerate of complex issues.
http://www.monetary.org/was-the-iraqi-shift-to-euro-currency-to-real-reason-for-war/2010/12
>>
>>675799074
Displaying your ignorance yet again, I am american, but thanks for playing.
>>
You're a faggot OP
>>
>>675798441
its 2016, we can't go back to that as nice as it would be.
We have threats and there's always going to be new threats, yes we would be the wealthiest country but we'd also be taken advantage of by countries who don't have a peace and love mind set that you do.
>>
>>675799266
Hahaha! Okay, sure buddy. Keep defending your cuckolded country, like a loyal subject!

(Sorry, I forgot you don't know that word. I mean citizen)
>>
>>675799433
And you didn't know that? Our education system really does suck.
>>
>>675798668
Somewhat insulted, somewhat flattered.
I guess that's the best I can get from /b/ given my lack of boobs
>>
File: 1357423543945.png (74 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1357423543945.png
74 KB, 1162x850
>>675786986
Dude we have to say the National Anthem every god damn day in school

We have no way to readily acess another country (unlike rest of world or Europe where another country is a trainride away)

Plus our media constantly likes to scare us.

For the Americans fortunate enough to be able to travel (without joining military) we see past the bullshit so easily

Most Army folk are from The South though. They are conditioned from birth to hate anything foreign and be afraid of as many things as possible

mindset of most people from The South
>duh socialist muslim hippy communists hate me for muh freedoms!)

TL;DR: the lack of readily accessible means to travel to other cultures make Americans extremely easy to manipulate
>>
>>675799387
Allow me to show you how poorly you write.

The Queen's subject. just that right there lets break down how many things are wrong with those three words in the context you put it in.

Queen can be referring to drama queen, the queen of england the queen of whereverthefuckistan. You made no mention of england at any point and make the ASSUMPTION that i will automatically associate the word queen with england. there were queens before england.

Subject: Subject CAN mean a citizen of a country, but it can also mean the TOPIC of a discussion, like the one we are having now, and since, once again, you made no mention of nationality, this makes zero sense and is infact displaying your ignorance. due to the side of the arguement i chose, you automatically assume i am from england. my lord you are stupid as fuck.
>>
>>675798843
So you want hand outs? I get that bombing countries is bad, I don't like killing people and I too would rather them not do that but we can't just throw our military away
>>
>>675799639
Don't be insulted. I'd rather be in a village then in one of the world's major financial centers, where I am, when WWIII starts and all the major cities get nuked.
I'm just jealous, really. Especially now that I know you have Internets.
>>
>>675799853

So it's my fault that you can't determine a word's meaning based on context? That's a cornerstone of communication, and most people can do it. Sorry you have so much trouble when words have more than one meaning.

Dumbass.
>>
>>675799853
>this ignorant of the phrase "The Queen's subject"
>mfw the usa education system fails again
>>
>>675799547
Words can have multiple meanings and their meaning is determined by context? OMFG!!!!!!! too bad you didn't use any form of context to differentiate which meaning you intended and as such ended up writing something that makes you look utterly retarded. and predjudiced.
>>
>>675786986
so what you're telling me is that sitting on your fat eurotrash ass and letting other countries fight your wars for you is honorable because you dont get blood on your pretty little eurotrash hands?

fuck you. there is no such thing as honor.
fact of the matter is that a KID is out there fighting to protect your fat worthless inbred ass. most of them are younger than me too.
there is no honor is sending kids to die for faggots like you. nor honor in the world.
>>
>>675799942
I wouldn't mind being thrown a bone once in a fucking while.
>>
File: DEXATI20160218135139-1.png (644 KB, 1440x821) Image search: [Google]
DEXATI20160218135139-1.png
644 KB, 1440x821
>>675800151
Ill give ya a bone
>>
>>675800066
The problem is that you gave no context as i just explained. sorry that you cannot read dude, go look up the dunning kruger effect. it definitely applies to your "ability" with the english language. You are too stupid to realize that you are stupid.
>>
>>675800067
MFW you think this can only have one meaning.
>>
>>675800359
Dude, it is a phrase. Like the bee's knees, do you not understand colloquialisms?
Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 25

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.