Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

HOLY FUCK! H3H3'S REAL JEWISH FANGS EXPOSED BY LEAFY h

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
HOLY FUCK! H3H3'S REAL JEWISH FANGS EXPOSED BY LEAFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqVAfuq48tY

Are there any good Jews guys? Why the FUCK IS /POL/ ALWAYS RIGHT?
>>
Actual PIC of H3H3
>>
>>675528122
You're trying way too hard right now
>>
>>675528122
Stop posting this thread. No one cared the first time. Fuck off.
>>
>>675528983
This is literally the first time I posted this thread.
>>
>>675528983
>>675529048
I care. Fuck H3H3. Glad he got exposed for the cuck that he is. Good on Leafy.
>>
I don't get it.
Why did he apologize if he was going to make this video? Does he genuinely believe that the only problem with that video is that the guy was autistic? That's 100% irrellevent. He just picks on easy targets and makes very obvious commentary that anybody would think when watching the original video. He makes thousands of dollars off reacting to OTHER PEOPLES CONTENT, then he doesnt even put a link to the original video in the description. It's sickening.
>>
>>675529268
He shouldn't have apologized. The kid wasn't even fully autistic. Some autistic people ARE cancer there's a difference between the autistic people that should die and the genuinely full blown autistic people that we should feel sorry for. I wish Leafy never apologized.
>>
File: leafygettingcalledout.jpg (166 KB, 850x857) Image search: [Google]
leafygettingcalledout.jpg
166 KB, 850x857
>>675529442
>Some autistic people ARE cancer
edgy
I hope you're rockin that fedora hard

I can tell by the way you talk you're either 16 and under, or are a man child living with his parents. Good luck buddy. Leafy's channel is perfect for you. Stay watchin bud.

Not even a H3H3 fan btw. Had to block their other channel because it's genuinely obnoxious. There's nothing to defend about Leafy's mindless commentary while showing unrelated footage of him surfing very poorly.
>>
>>675530047
>Edgy
Fuck off you dumb nigger. This is /b/ what do you expect?
>>
Who the fuck cares about any of this shit?

Leafy is a hack who just rants about videos on Youtube while he plays video games. That's the sum of his entire shtick, and how people haven't gotten tired of it is beyond me.

H3H3 Productions actually make quality content.

I don't give a fuck about some stupid youtube war drama, I like H3's videos though.
Leafy is literal cancer.
>>
>>675530047
Aint you mature, billy.
>>
File: bait.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>675530374
>Fuck off you dumb nigger.
Edgy.
Can you show me some fedora tips?
>This is /b/ what do you expect?
I'm not under the age of 16 so I've been here since 2006. There used to be a lot less edgy little boys here, and more people who could actually handle a debate. Nice attempt though.

This being /b/ doesn't somehow validate a retarded statement like "some autistic people should die". That's just an edgy little boy with parents that don't really care about him. So much angst. As your retarded Leafy fanbase would say: kill yourself tbh

I'm probably getting baited though, you can;'t be a real poster. I refuse to believe /b/ has turned into leddit
>>
>>675530486
Uh, good one?
What the cringe.
>>
File: ngbbs4d471f85e5d3d.jpg (27 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4d471f85e5d3d.jpg
27 KB, 256x192
>>675530969
>I'm an oldfag
>I'm above you mongoloid
Sweet projection of the fedora you straight up sound like someone who browses /r/atheism unironically.

Pics you're an oldfag or it didn't happen.
>>
File: Low quality bait.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
Low quality bait.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>675528122
>>
File: All out bait.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
All out bait.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>675528122
So weak nigger
>>
File: 1457787402034.png (2 MB, 1433x1077) Image search: [Google]
1457787402034.png
2 MB, 1433x1077
>>
>>675531574
I'm pretty sure you don't know what projecting is or how it works. You're saying edgy shit, like a fedora tipper would. The kind of people on /r/atheism are the kind of people that make statements like "there's a difference between the autistic people that should die and the genuinely full blown autistic people that we should feel sorry for"

Gotta leave ya to your own retardation little buddy. Leafy fans cannot debate without misusing buzzwords because their brains straight up don't work like a normal, well adjusted human being's works. Like I said, good luck out there bud.
>>
>>675531715
>>675531781
Samefag
>>
File: lifefootage.jpg (67 KB, 499x372) Image search: [Google]
lifefootage.jpg
67 KB, 499x372
>>
>>675532060
>>675531574
Who fucking cares. You both sound like fucking spergs especially the one who's writing too much.
>>
>>675532087
He samefagged within 20 seconds of posting? Do you know how posting times work?
Back to plebbit with you leafy fan. Pls go.

>>675531907
>>675532179
This is what samefagging looks like btw retard
>>
>>675532438
>especially the one who's writing too much
>my attention span is so short and I'm so poorly educated I can't read 4 sentences
>I'm a Leafy fan
ok. this isn't a surprise to anyone man.
>>
WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT ANY OF THIS BULLSHIT
>>
>>675530047
Yeah bcuz people with no empathy who don't care if you live or die and scream like tards if they are touched or things don't go their way are wonderful members of human society. Oh golly I wish there was more of these wonderful people. I just love when someone literally doesn't give a shit about any living being.
>>
>>675528122
Nobody gives a fuck, now move along.
>>
Fuck Leafy
>>
>>675532526
Those last two posts have nothing to do with eachother retard.

Also
>Implying you don't know what same time double posting is
>>
>>675528122
Somebody knows whats the name of the music at the end?
>>
>>675528122
please take this to
>>>/r/eddit/
>>
In all honesty, wether Ethan really is a hypocrite or not, I'm still on his side. Why? Because of the content both creators put out. Ethan puts on a great personality, puts a lot of effort into his videos, and is legitimately funny. Meanwhile, you have Leafy, who has the mentality and personality of a 15 year old Jewish kid, picks easy targets and makes pants-on-head retardedly obvious commentary, then just shits on the person for up to 5 minutes, while he plays some surf map. There's nothing else on his channel, it's 99% of the same exact shit, the same people, the same commentary. Even in the rant video he calls Ethan a hypocrite so many times, he just continues to reiterate the same shit, over and over. And Leafys popularity is getting other YouTubers (Lt.Corbis, Pyro) to do the SAME EXACT KIND OF VIDEOS, and then he goes and whines about Ethan's comments about Pyro when he himself was agreeing with all everything Ethan was saying in the chats. I probably just hate Leafy because I hate his fucking voice but holy shit the dude is reaching pewdiepie levels of autism.
>>
>>675530480
Seriously. I have a real world problems, why the fuck would I care about Youtubers starting shit.
>>
>>675532526
>implying it's not possible to open 2 tabs

topkek
>>
File: 1457915588686.png (669 KB, 619x338) Image search: [Google]
1457915588686.png
669 KB, 619x338
>>675528122
At the end of the day H3H3 is still going to be putting up content with at least some effort and leafy will still be talking over counterstrike gameplay.
>>
>>675533556
So true. h3h3's new vape video is fucking hilarious while all of leafys videos sound like a bitch virgin virgin with a sinus infections yelling in the mirror
>>
>>675533556
this
why do they want to watch him fail to surf? I remember back in 2008 on Source when I was this bad at surfing. Good memories. IDK why people want to watch somebody be mediocre at something though. Sincerely fascinates me
>>
>>675534195
>leafys videos sound like a bitch virgin virgin with a sinus infections yelling in the mirror
Pretty sure this is why he has so many 14 year old fans. He sounds like he's going through puberty and they can relate to that. They also have parents who don't pay any attention to what they're doing and they have a lot of built up angst. Very relateable to the angsty, edgy leafy. Poor kids.
>>
im an old fag and i click ont he video. can someone exaplian why these cunts have so many youtube subscribers? are youtube subscribers one massive clique and is this some sort of high school drama? i dont understand what these fucking cunts are talking about.
>>
>>675535017
>are youtube subscribers one massive clique and is this some sort of high school drama
yes

this whole thing made me realize I'm way too old to be watching youtube videos of people react to other youtube videos
it's a genre of a niche group of age 11 to 16 year old boys. I have no business here.

I'm finding h3h3 really despicable because this Leafy retard IS RIGHT. All these DMs are two faced and he's a sketchy little worm.

But the real problem is that Leafy got called out for the wrong reasons. Who cares if he's mean. Who cares if the guy was autistic. 100% irrelevent. The only thing that matters is that one guy puts out genuine content that takes a certain degree of craft, even if not that much. And the other guy reacts to other peoples content without putting links to the original content anywhere in his videos, while showing irrelevent footage from a video game. He makes thousands of dollars off others peoples content and doesnt have the basic decency to link to the source. He's an objectively bad human being for doing this, and an obnoxious one as well.

But I agree they are both cancer and this whole youtube community and allegiance of youtube channels if cringy AS FUCK.

I'm way too old for this and I'm only 22. This shit is for little kids.
>>
File: 1435009699215.jpg (55 KB, 644x512) Image search: [Google]
1435009699215.jpg
55 KB, 644x512
First off it's pretty clear h3h3 is jealous and just generally upset that you in fact get more flies with vinegear, at a time when he wants to stop making reaction videos and making fun of people so hard in general - and move to this Ethan&Hila Show format - half his audience is being stolen by someone who gets twice the laughs with a tenth of the effort by being outwardly negative and judgemental.

That said you can smell the fucking SJW astroturf all over this "scandal". First off the austistic guy is fake, his voice is pure comedy. Even if he was it doesn't matter, astroturf fakery wafts from posts with no icon and 10 random videos selected as it's "favoriites" all on the same day. All of whom use the same diction and make the same grammatical errors. People have failed to notice nearly every top anti-leafy comment in this "incident" is a faceless, nameless SJW sock account.

So why would SJW be after Leafy? Why not? Here's an ascerbic white male who has opinions about people who aren't also white males 100% of the time, therefore he's a thought criminal. Nevermind the fact that all Leafy does is spank the asses off people who stick them out as far as they can in the name of cheap self-promotion. 99% of this is SJW who are doing this because of his race and sex.
>>
Hey everyone, just joined this thread so i can be a part of the cool guys who make fun of 14 year olds anonymously.
>>
>>675529268
>easy targets
>targets mostly super rich kids and cringey videos
>>
leafy, pyro and that nofuckers dude are the cancer of youtube tho
>>
>>675530047
I completely agree anon, you've got creative youtubers that make their own content and are legitimately funny and then you've got these faggot reaction channels that make money off of other people's hard work

I wish the kike brothers would've patented reacting just to fuck those channels over. and I don't even know who h3h3 is
>>
>>675536134

Nigga what
>>
>>675528122
Leafy you fucking retard, no need to make 3 threads about the same shit, we get it you're butthurt, move on.
>>
>>675536556
ya, cringy videos made by sheltered 13 year olds.
13 year olds will always make cringy content. If there are 13 year olds making NOT cringy content, they are the exception. A 13 year old boy is an easy target. And he has some videos going after even YOUNGER people. And when it's not little kids, it's emotionally disturbed people.
I'm not saying they don't deserve it, but it's boring fucking content. ANYBODY who watches the original videos would come up with the same basic commentary. He says the most obvious shit about shit that is OBVIOUSLY cringy. His entire channel is redundant because he brings no original or new perspective to anything. His entire channel is just a subtle "cringe compilation" channel that he masks by talking inbetween clips of the videos.
>>
>>675536330
>JIDF in charge of not being literally mad as fuck
>>
>>675532920
same tbh
>>
>>675536134
literally psychotic
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/h3h3productions/comments/4birmk/in_response_to_pyros_video/
just read this, leafy played pyro... end
>>
>>675528122

Leafy is a cringey try-hard child who talks about cringey try-hard children.

I don't understand why Ethan would have ever said anything positive about him.
>>
File: 1431944556590.jpg (16 KB, 261x173) Image search: [Google]
1431944556590.jpg
16 KB, 261x173
>>675537524

Yeah right, go look. There's 3 top comments on the apology video alone from socks, there's another like 5 on the video before that. Hell if I'm so crazy why'd you say anything? I'm right, I'm right and you people are SJW scumbags and this is all about how Leafy is one of your "gamergaters" just like on that one episode of of SVU! Holy shit, I bet Acid Man, I mean Leafy, is putting on his scary ISIS mask right now so he can go "oppress" women, people of color and those with "invisible illnesses".

Nevermind the fact that if you look at Leafy for 10 goddamn seconds with a critical eye it's pretty clear what he does; he finds the largest dispariy between popularity and content quality and then harps on it because that's his thing. It's not about making fun of people, it is about the disbelief that 50 million people want to watch a 12 year old whigger lipsynch rap lyrics on vine.

You fucked up SJW, your hand is too clear, here. You went after Leafy because of how he looks and how he sounds, ironically your tactics outside of the racist/classist insanity inside your head is little different from Leafy himself. Go away insane racists! Go back to your art galleries and wine tastings you fucking freaks.
>>
Leafy fucking acts like a kid in his video, while Ethan has the respect to keep his cool the entire time. If that isn't enough evidence that leafy is a fucking cuck, I don't know what is
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.