Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

>tfw 20 year old virgin >tfw wasted years on 4chan >tfw

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 14
File: dont-want-to-feel-that-feel.jpg (43 KB, 700x840) Image search: [Google]
dont-want-to-feel-that-feel.jpg
43 KB, 700x840
>tfw 20 year old virgin
>tfw wasted years on 4chan
>tfw best years of my life are over
>tfw life will never be any better
>tfw we will all die and be forgotten forever

feels thread
>>
20 is not that bad. just get drunk with someone, it'll happen
>>
>>675487414
>twf kill myself with drink every weekend
>tfw doesn't happen

you don't know what you're talking about

i want to an hero so bad but i'm just too afraid of eminent death and eternal darkness
>>
I was in a similar boat OP. I was a 20 year old virgin who had gone through both my freshman and sophomore years of college a virgin. It's not like I didn't put myself out there. I did multiple clubs and went out partying almost every weekend. Yet I never even hooked up with girls, let alone fucked them or had a GF.

I spent 2 years lifting and getting in much better shape. I finally lost my virginity a few months before my 21st birthday. It's not over yet OP.
>>
>>
File: 1458653786643.png (6 KB, 309x246) Image search: [Google]
1458653786643.png
6 KB, 309x246
the fuck
>>
>>675487258
Talk to me in a decade you little shit
>>
File: 1458663443229.png (366 KB, 852x440) Image search: [Google]
1458663443229.png
366 KB, 852x440
>>675487258
>>675487804
You cucked yourself. Either you get your shit together and meet girls who are down to fuck or you're gonna spend more years on fuckchan.

I'm just like you, realized it and spend my money on lottery tickets. One day anon, one day I'll show them all.
>>
>>675487258
MY ANTIDEPRESSANTS ARE NOW KICKING IN AND I CANNOT FOCUS ON STUDYING AND I AM HAVING EXAMS COMING FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE PRICK
>>
>>675488754
too bad about the face bro
>>
>>675487258
Dude,I'm 23 and I still live in my same small town with my mom, yeah I have a job and a boyfriend, but I feel stuck and like I'm wasting my life, but in reality we are still young. We got time.
>>
>>675487258
join the billions of other's around the world, welcome to economic slavery...
>>
OP pls there are like 30 year old virgins out there way worse off than you, stop being such a faggot about it. I'm 22 and brb no sex (not happy about it but lel I'm not gonna kill myself over it, I don't really put myself out at all so I really only have myself to blame). Stop making sex such a big deal and focus on improving yourself. Girls can practically smell desperation and will friendzone you in a heartbeat if you act that way. We really do put women in western society on a pedestal and they know it subconsciously or not, Woman can pick and choose when men need to be socially aggressive to find a mate. Thats just life, get gud or give up.
>>
File: still young.jpg (85 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
still young.jpg
85 KB, 640x920
>>675487258
>>
File: 1456641335703.jpg (26 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
1456641335703.jpg
26 KB, 600x315
>>675487258
Faggot. Your life is just beginning. Lose your v card before you become a wizard. Go to collage. Dont have kids before marriage. Dont get married unless chixk is 5/10. The rest will drain you. Get stem degree. Get work. Go to work. Make money. Have nice things, 5/10 wofe becomes 10/10 because of your money now you have a problem 50/50 she might stay with you or aim higher. Im just talking facts here you special snowflakes. Get a plan and fuxking execute it
>>
>>675487258
best years of my life was between 22-30.
>>
>>675490264
> firing bankruptcy
>>
>>675487804
>eternal darkness
>stand in dark room for 5 minutes
>not that bad

What you are afraid of is the 3 minutes it takes for your brain to disconnect from the world and shut down. Those are but a few seconds compared to the millions of seconds we spend awake on this earth.

So stop worrying about a few seconds and start learning how to enjoy the hours in between dreams.
>>
>>675487258

I didn't lose my v plates until I was 26. She is now my fiance. I've only ever been with one girl and I couldn't care less. You have plenty of time OP. Unless of course you want to have sex with many different girls, in which case, I have no help in that area
>>
>>675490428
lol I didn't notice that, I wanted to use that picture so I just searched it, but obviously whoever created it fucked it up, my bad
>>
Fuck you virgins. You think that putting your dick in a flesh hole will sort out your whole life? Are you fucking kidding me? I got laid at 16 with relative ease, and yeah you might tell me it's easy for me to say, but really--

There are worse fucking things in life than being a virgin. Way worse. Getting my dick wet didn't magically fix my parents broken marriage, or my dad's cancer, my unemployment, or any of that shit.

Grow the fuck up virgins, don't chase pussy, just get busy and make the best out of your life and let pussy come to you when it presents itself. Stop being ruled by female genitalia you bunch of weak cunts.
>>
>>675490792
How about we make a deal? You blow me and I'll get you a job?
>>
>>675488644
>implying muscular look won't get you only the most superficial bitches that happen to exist
I know you don't even care but, be warned.
>>
>>675490792

Die you faggot
>>
>>675490677
you still have plenty of time, I didn't lose my virginity till I was 18, (not that I really believe virginity is even a concept we should still be adhering to (technically a lesbian could always be a virgin) but you have time for whatever, unless you are terminally ill or something, you have time, you are still young.
>>
>>675490792
sex is like air, not all that important unless you are not getting any
>>
>>675491059

Not really. The biggest impact was that it improved my confidence because I was finally happy with what I looked like.
>>
>>675490657
time probably stops when you die dude

I had a near death experience, shit is crazy/not just "3 minutes of your brain disconnecting and shutting down", you go through everything in your life/come to terms with your existence. Exactly what someone who is suicidal would not want to do. Yes you go into the cosmic abyss after all that shit but that makes it even worse, you realize what you could have done but all you can do in those last few moments is feel regret. Time is something you interpret and might be linear to you, but only because you aren't dead. Shit gets weird outside of that.

TL;DR death is some shit
>>
Going out this Thursday. Maybe this is the one.

Wish me luck, robots.
>>
File: 122.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>675487258
>20

I was there once. Sitting in my parents basement playing video games all day, hating my life. I had this odd thing happen though, I woke up one day and I felt motivated to change shit. I don't know what it was to be honest, I just was tired of the same shit everyday doing nothing but staring at a computer screen, playing video games, jerking off, watching youtube videos.

I made a bunch of resumes and went out and handed them to a bunch of businesses. It felt uplifting to know I had the power to change shit around. Eventually I got hired at dominos delivering pizza's and met a bunch of really cool people. I had social anxiety, but after awhile it faded (not completely, but faded enough to be liveable)

I was making like 150-200$ a night driving around the city delivering pizzas and I had a blast doing it. I saved up enough money and bought a nice sports car and applied at a university.

I eventually dropped out because I wanted to focus on work. Stupid I know in hindsight, but I almost felt like university wasn't for me.

I ended up dating a manager at the place I worked which made a lot of things complicated in the work place so I had to quit. I applied for a job at the hospital working security and got hired and worked there for a year. I applied to law enforcement, made it to selection but now I'm stuck at medical and might not be cleared due to the fact I was on medication for a few months for the social anxiety I experienced years prior as a growing teen.

It kind of sucks knowing that those experiences held me back, and still do to this day but I value them man, because it made me realize that we all have the power to change our lives.

so my advice to you is to put yourself out there and stop being afraid. Get a job, hit the gym, work on building up your resume, make money and stop worrying so much.

Life is too short and it's not too late to change. You are only 20 and so was I when I had my awakening.
>>
>>675490792
Yeah, sex is so fucking overrated. Virgins thinks real sex is like the movie's tales.
>>
>>675492029
you have no idea how true what you just said is

poor brainwashed morons...
>>
File: 99f.gif (27 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
99f.gif
27 KB, 306x306
>>675487258
Been in love with this girl for a long time, i asked her out several times and she rejected me every time, i've tried dating other people, but can no longer have a serious relationship with anyone, i fucking love this girl mind body and soul, and she will never love me back, it just constantly hurts, i can't hate her, i can't forget about her, no matter what i do or who i'm with, it doesn't stop hurting, there are plenty more fish in the sea i know, and i've had a few of them, but she's my fucking ocean, i don't think i'll ever be happy with anyone else
>>
31 year old virgin here.

Right now sex seems important to you, possibly because you have friends who are having sex and tell you stories about it, making you feel super inadequate that you can't slam Stacy all night long as they claim to do.

Guess what though? Most of them are full of shit and can't last longer than five minutes.

It sounds as if you have other things to worry about, rather than sticking your dick in a lukewarm hole. Get your shit sorted out, THEN worry about women. There are plenty of them, billions in fact, so there's not gonna be a shortage any time soon unless you live in Alaska or something.
>>
>>675487258
20 years old?
I wish I was 20. You HUMONGOUS FAGGOT.
>>
>>675492194
kill her
>>
>>675492274
are you waiting for the wizard powers anon? why are you still a virgin at 31!? and how can you give advice on how unimportant sex is if you've never had it, it's like a blind guy giving target shooting advice
>>
>>675492437
why, i want her to be happy more than anything, well i want to be the one to make her happy, but yeah, i love her so i'd rather cut my own face off and eat it than hurt her
>>
File: alrighty-then-jim-carrey.gif (2 MB, 250x205) Image search: [Google]
alrighty-then-jim-carrey.gif
2 MB, 250x205
>see this post
>be older by a lot
> mfw
>>
No worries OP.
You won't be forgotten.

We'll all remember you as a huge faggot.
>>
Have you considered going gay?
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 600x1065) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 600x1065
>>675492274
How can you criticize sex if you've never had it. If you can't focus on life and have your shit sorted out while also getting laid, youre a beta cuck. Sounds like you need to grow a pair and get your shit sorted out lol.
>>
File: 1457227029373.jpg (95 KB, 460x638) Image search: [Google]
1457227029373.jpg
95 KB, 460x638
>>675487258
im turning 20 in about 15 days and went from being a socially awkward beta-ish loser to somebody who has sex on a regular basis and live happily with the person i love (a girl, jeez). im still the same guy but social situations dont give me anxiety and i havent been sad in a while. all happened during the last year.

when an opportunity presents itself instead of saying no, say yes. go for an adventure, you won't forget it. if you're already contemplating suicide like i was, what the hell have you got to lose? do it faggot.
>>
>>675492274
Actually tho, sex is great. Girls are great. There are billions, and I'm going to try to fuck every one of them.

>mfw anon implies u can't sort shit out and get laid at the same time
>>
>Be passionate about something
>work towards being the best at something
>go meet and talk to all kinds of people
>Sex will happen

or

>wait in quiet desperation until someone fucks you
>"oh now I'll get my life together"
>realize that things take time to get good at
>be 30 year old faggot with no job or social skills
>>
>>675492274

Haha faggot
>>
>>675492274
This is so depressing. Sex is just something that happens if you're a normal, social being
>>
File: image.png (166 KB, 514x513) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166 KB, 514x513
>>675487258
>20 year old virgin
>despairing over this
So long as you get laid by 25, you're fine. Anything past is when you should be concerned
>>
>>675492675

It's not important because any moron can do it. Besides, all I have to do is look around my area to see what it leads to. Single moms raising shitty future criminals, families broken apart because of cheating, endless fighting, endless drama, and endless tidal wave of shit just because some guy stuck his dick in a hole. There are more important things than sex, but at the same time sex is important for a healthy human being.

I'm a virgin because I don't deserve love or affection. And I'm not going to hire a prostitute or fuck a drunk chick just to say to my nonexistant friends 'hey guys i stuck my cock in a hole, yay for me!'

Can't deal with another person's shit when you can barely function as a human yourself.
>>
>>675487258

>be 23 year old
>married for 2 years, dating her for 6
>back in my state's top university after 2 year break
>program from home for comfortable salary to have a nice apartment
>hermit by choice, play video games and cycle when free time
>wife's the same, but she's a damn good house wife so I don't have to do shit

On the down side:
>literally only have 1 friend whom I see a few times a year
>$40k in debt

I think the pros outweigh the cons, so fuck you feel fags.
>>
File: 1458198895516.png (1013 KB, 736x935) Image search: [Google]
1458198895516.png
1013 KB, 736x935
>>675490792
>don't chase pussy. Just get busy.
>>
>>675492029
I don't wanna have sex because the pussy dominates me, it's the social stigma around being a virgin that's destroying me, not the fact that I haven't gotten the dick wet.
>>
>>675494002
meh its all perspective, if OP didn't give so much of a shit about it/make such a big deal he would probably would be about as happy as you are, at least from his fundamental point of view. Clearly he is not capable of doing that but imo OP needs a psychiatrist or something, you shouldn't want to kill yourself just because you haven't fucked a chick.

Also how is programming? My friend was telling me there is a severe lack of software developers in my area and I've always been mildly interested in coding (learned a bit of C/some random scripting languages so I feel like it would be easy to get back into). I put it on the backburner a while ago but it seems like it could be a good career, especially working from home potentially.
>>
>>675493940
dude look, you get along fine with out it sure, humans got along fine before polio vaccinations, but the fact we got rid of polio is a good thing and so is sex, you dan't have to worry about STD's or pregnancy, just use a condom, and you know why "any moron can do it" because it's an important part of like any moron can breathe but you wouldn't stop doing that, fuck bragging rights and that other shit, you deserve to love and be loved as much as anyone else, even hitler had a fucking girlfriend, you're a human not a monster, now go out and screw somebody, get over it as a hurdle and find some guy/girl you can accept that will accept you and try and be happy, life's to fucking short and you're wasting it, i'm not saying become a pussy destoryer or anything just remeber whoever you get with is'nt going to be perfect and neither are you, you deal with and accept their problems and they'll do the same for you

nobody's life is damaged beyond repair, and it's never too late to try and be happy for fucks sake, sounds to me like you're running scared from acceptance because it's easier than being rejected over and over, well man the fuck up bro
>>
Then lie and say you've done it
>>
>>675495779
yeah just remember that boobs feel like bags of sand, and that pussy is called pussy because it smells and tastes like cat food
>>
Hi
>>
>>675496049
>imblying u tried ctfd 1st
>>
>>675495313

Clinical, lifelong depression is a hell of a thing anon.
>>
>>675490657
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xRSjzY0s0SM
>>
>>675497495
yeah tell me about it i have clinical depression too, you still need to force yourself to try though bro
>>
>>675489859
Nigga move
>>
>>675487258
oh boo hoo. I'm 23. Still virgin, never kissed, never held hands, nothing. I've been wasting time on 4chan since 2006 at latest.
>>
>>675498218

That's the thing though, I actually have tried, and try every day to better myself or make someone's day a little bit easier. It's just pointless but I do it anyway either out of habit or because one day I hope it'll make me feel something other than awful. My body's falling apart, I'm being crushed by stress, my doctor told me I'm a heart attack waiting to happen, and when he said that, in my head all I could think was 'thank god, it can't happen fast enough'. I don't know what to do. Helping people gets me nowhere, trying to help myself just digs the depression pit deeper, and so far all I can see is a one way ticket to suicide town.

Ever met a guy who, when he was five years old, tried to kill himself? You have now.
>>
>>675499592
fuck anon, sounds pretty shitty i gotta say, honestly i know what you mean though, i have no idea how to get better either, meds don't help nor does anything else, but i'm sure you can find someone that gives you a brief respite and helps even a little if you look
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 14

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.