Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

OK /b/ros. Short story, I've "successfully" beat

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 47
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 281x179
OK /b/ros. Short story, I've "successfully" beat heroin addiction by spending the past 2 months in total isolation, besides quick trips to buy food, beer and tobacco, and countless hours spent with you glorious faggots. Even when out in public, I kept my headphones on and didn't speak to anyone. Anyway, these have been the most miserable 2 months of my 27 years on this planet, even worse then being in jail and rehabs countless times. I miss my love, heroin. I don't give a fuck about anyone, and nobody gives a fuck about me. I haven't spoke to my family in what seems like forever. I'm committed to an-heroing. Sorry, but I can't do it live, for I will be out in the woods far from wifi and cell towers. Here's my plan. I have about $600 cash remaining, I plan on getting 2 bundles (~2 grams) of heroin, a handful of xanny bars, and a bottle of liquor. I come to /b/ because I hope one of you faggots has some knowledge in the following:

I want 1 last hoorah. I don't want to die instantly, without feeling, id like to enjoy the heroin for a short time before going all in. How should I do it? And is there anything I can add to guarantee meeting Satan? My general plan is to shoot 2 bags, enjoy the nod for a few and then go all in, or out, I suppose. Once I'm ready, I'll take a few shots then prepare the remainder of the heroin for IV. Once I have the needle loaded and ready, I'll take all the Xanax I have on hand, with a couple of shots to wash it down, then push the wonderful heroin. I figure that should do it. Anything else I can add to better my chances? I should be able to afford whatever, heroin is dirt cheap around here, $60-80 a gram, I'll pay about $4 a Xanax bar, hopefully get at least 10, and maybe $13 for a bottle of cheap booze I probably won't finish. Ive already deleted my Facebook, which was the only connection I had to anyone who might possibly have given a fuck. Anything else I should do keep everyone in the dark and hopefully cause no one else pain?
>>
man I'm glad I'm not as weak as you
>>
Set yourself on fire, and run around town yelling "FEEL THE BERN"
>>
yo, junky here from chicago.. yo.. as bad as i want your faggot ass dead.. its just not gonna work bro.. your gonna do the dope and be right back on the wagon.. but man do i wish i had 600 bucks right now..
>>
>>675375280
You should turn yourself in m8
>>
>>675375280
You died when you first used.
>>
File: Jenna.jpg (86 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
Jenna.jpg
86 KB, 333x500
OK /b/ros. Short story, I've "successfully" beat heroin addiction by spending the past 2 months in total isolation, besides quick trips to buy food, beer and tobacco, and countless hours spent with you glorious faggots. Even when out in public, I kept my headphones on and didn't speak to anyone. Anyway, these have been the most miserable 2 months of my 27 years on this planet, even worse then being in jail and rehabs countless times. I miss my love, heroin. I don't give a fuck about anyone, and nobody gives a fuck about me. I haven't spoke to my family in what seems like forever. I'm committed to an-heroing. Sorry, but I can't do it live, for I will be out in the woods far from wifi and cell towers. Here's my plan. I have about $600 cash remaining, I plan on getting 2 bundles (~2 grams) of heroin, a handful of xanny bars, and a bottle of liquor. I come to /b/ because I hope one of you faggots has some knowledge in the following:

I want 1 last hoorah. I don't want to die instantly, without feeling, id like to enjoy the heroin for a short time before going all in. How should I do it? And is there anything I can add to guarantee meeting Satan? My general plan is to shoot 2 bags, enjoy the nod for a few and then go all in, or out, I suppose. Once I'm ready, I'll take a few shots then prepare the remainder of the heroin for IV. Once I have the needle loaded and ready, I'll take all the Xanax I have on hand, with a couple of shots to wash it down, then push the wonderful heroin. I figure that should do it. Anything else I can add to better my chances? I should be able to afford whatever, heroin is dirt cheap around here, $60-80 a gram, I'll pay about $4 a Xanax bar, hopefully get at least 10, and maybe $13 for a bottle of cheap booze I probably won't finish. Ive already deleted my Facebook, which was the only connection I had to anyone who might possibly have given a fuck. Anything else I should do keep everyone in the dark and hopefully cause no one else pain?
>>
you cant od from heroin alone with $600. just shoot up on the side of a really nice bridge and hope youre too high to remember how to float when you hit the water. drown in peace, fucking /b/tard junkiefag.
>>
>>675375280
You could get really high then jump to your death. One final rush before you go.
>>
>>675376083
That's my main fear. I'm over this shit. Tried to get clean so many times and I've burned every bridge I've ever crossed. I won't live like this anymore. I have a 12 guage also but I didn't want to go out like that, i just wanna fall asleep and never wake up again. My best friend got clean for a short time, shot 2 bags and fell and cracked his skull open on a bathroom sink and bled out. Fucked up, messy situation. I dont want to do anything like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 336x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 336x360
Don't do it OP.
>>
>>675376110
Been there done that. Won't help in the long run.
>>
>>675376475
Are you retarded? You could do it from 40 bucks.
>>
>>675376344
2 months is not long enough to "successfully" beat heroin addiction, just go travel somewhere with that $600 and have fun, theres a reason why heroin is bad, you become dependent on it and your life revolves around it because of its effects, just smoke some fat ass blunts and chill, life is ok, youre just overthinking.... OVERTHINKING CAUSES PROBLEMS THAT DONT EXIST
>>
>>675377373
yes i am retarted pls do not mock my disability
sorry but no youve got something else in your heroin if $40's worth can kill you
>>
Use the 12 gauge, read that ODing can be extremely painful
>>
>>675376309
Actually, these past 14 years as an addict have been incredibly exciting and unpredictable. I've seen horrific things and I've met some of the most interesting and entertaining people. It wasn't always enjoyable, but it was always exciting. I'm just over it. Its a tiring life and I'm exhausted. I'm ready to sleep.
>>
>>675376309
This
>>
>>675377052
Don't wanna do anything messy, I want to slip away peacefully and in a state of bliss. Not splatter after a panicky fall.
>>
>>675375280
shut the fuck up Kevin. call me, you faggot, i need help moving my desk
>>
>>675377105
im struggling with the same .. same situation but probably worse. i am stuck out in burbs about 40 miles north of the city.. i am on suboxone tho.. it is still rough.. i tried to do the same .. it never works.. once you do the dope youll just be right back on the binge again.. although xanax and heroin is lethal.. we have such a tolerance to the shit.. you will most likely wake up out of it and be feinding for another shot.. its not worth it man.. from what i understand.. this shit get better.. i myself have yet to experience that tho.. good luck to you tho.. have you tried methadone? shit before you anhero maybe giving the old juice a try?? fuck once you leave this planet there is no coming back.. EVER
>>
File: image.png (280 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
280 KB, 720x1280
>>675375280
>>
>>675377611
really then how did my cousin literally just od yesterday?
>>
>>675377522
Snort all the marryjaweiner
>>
Cap, i love you, but your lying
>>
>>675377611
Obviously there is something else in there (fent), OR you are clean for a while and it's just really good dope. Or you mixed it with benzos, w/e. It happens all the time.

It's not like the shit comes from a store. Just ask for fent dope, there you go.
>>
>>675377522
I've had more clean time then this before. I don't know how to describe it tho, every other time I was preoccupied by heroin. This time it hasn't been an issue. I haven't "white knuckled" it, I genuinely don't want it anymore. Just today I realized I also don't want a bland life without it. I've done everything I could possibly want to do, lived all up and down the East coast USA, and mostly enjoyed my life. I have no kids or responsibilities, nor do I want any. I also don't want to be an addict, but I don't want to be sober either. I'm ready to go.
>>
>>675378375
Because it was shit heroin or he was a pussy
>>
>>675378093
Names not Kevin.
>>
>>675378705
Buy some weed and watch stepbrothers. You'll feel great
>>
>>675375280
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OP YOU FUCKING FAILURE. CHOP YOUR OWN HEAD OFF
>>
>>675378716
*she

Yes, because when your breathing shuts down you can tough that out. You are gonna OD someday.
>>
File: 1453925506525.jpg (46 KB, 334x356) Image search: [Google]
1453925506525.jpg
46 KB, 334x356

>>
>>675375280

come back and talk to me when you really are sick of that shit , oh and you're a massive faggot
>>
>>675378175
I'm in the burbs also, about 40 miles east of the city, nyc specifically. Plan on headed upstate to do it tho. Always loved the mountains, especially the area around a place called chapel pond I remember visiting once a long time ago. Chapel pond was so beautiful. I'd like to go at the top of the cliff if I could find a way up there.
>>
>>675378843
Or stop expecting so much from life, take joy in little things, stop looking for things to be upset about
>>
File: 1451504696036.jpg (55 KB, 424x720) Image search: [Google]
1451504696036.jpg
55 KB, 424x720
OK /b/ros.. Short story, I've "successfully" beat heroin addiction by spending the past 2 months in total isolation, besides quick trips to buy food, beer and tobacco, and countless hours spent with you glorious faggots. Even when out in public, I kept my headphones on and didn't speak to anyone. Anyway, these have been the most miserable 2 months of my 27 years on this planet, even worse then being in jail and rehabs countless times. I miss my love, heroin. I don't give a fuck about anyone, and nobody gives a fuck about me. I haven't spoke to my family in what seems like forever. I'm committed to an-heroing. Sorry, but I can't do it live, for I will be out in the woods far from wifi and cell towers. Here's my plan. I have about $600 cash remaining, I plan on getting 2 bundles (~2 grams) of heroin, a handful of xanny bars, and a bottle of liquor. I come to /b/ because I hope one of you faggots has some knowledge in the following:

>>
>>675379155
What would your guess be? Too much Dr pepper? Too many Tums? I don't do drugs stupid, just weed. And you just got trolled stupid. Have a good night
>>
>>675375280
go to belgium go to skank and bass indoor festival this friday take shitload of mdma have a great time skankin all night take some keta fuck a bitch live life like a mofo
>>
File: BWITI.jpg (77 KB, 709x465) Image search: [Google]
BWITI.jpg
77 KB, 709x465
do a fucking ibogaine ceremony, dickhead

http://www.vice.com/video/kicking-heroin-with-an-ibogaine-ceremony
>>
god, you're so weak.. i don't know nothing of your life, but if you have a family talk to them..
>>
Don't go out as a junky meme, run away and try living a life somewhere else. Go explore some shit or something. You have nothing to lose anyway.
>>
Do a shit ton of acid and decide to live.

Or pick up Meth. It stops heroin withdrawals and takes away the craving. Just don't get addicted to Meth and your straight. Or Adderall. Any speed habit is easier to kick then heroin down the road.
>>
File: 1451505682998.jpg (86 KB, 659x752) Image search: [Google]
1451505682998.jpg
86 KB, 659x752
OK /b/ros. Short story, I've "successfully" beat heroin addiction by spending the past 2 months in total isolation, besides quick trips to buy food, beer and tobacco, and countless hours spent with you glorious faggots. Even when out in public, I kept my headphones on and didn't speak to anyone. Anyway, these have been the most miserable 2 months of my 27 years on this planet, even worse then being in jail and rehabs countless times. I miss my love, heroin. I don't give a fuck about anyone, and nobody gives a fuck about me. I haven't spoke to my family in what seems like forever.. I'm committed to an-heroing. Sorry, but I can't do it live, for I will be out in the woods far from wifi and cell towers. Here's my plan. I have about $600 cash remaining, I plan on getting 2 bundles (~2 grams) of heroin, a handful of xanny bars, and a bottle of liquor. I come to /b/ because I hope one of you faggots has some knowledge in the following:

>>
Still nobody has answered me and Google lists a bunch of shit nobody I know just has on hand. I can get heroin Xanax and booze easily. I'm worried I'll still wake up tho, anything else fairly common and easily obtainable I can add to it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

OP please don't end your life, you are barely 1/4 of the way through it. You don't realize how much you are missing out on and how much your death will hurt those that care about you. Your view of the world is tainted by addiction.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Yo take tips from this guy and just do it.
>>
Why is everyone responding to pasta like it's real? He keeps reposting it so you dummies will get the hint but you just keep on biting
>>
>>675378705

Try other parts of the country, east coast is like 5% of the rest of the world you could be exploring, you are sooo lucky you dont have kids and responsbilities, that means you have more access to the finer things in life, and you dont HAVE TO BE sober..... other drugs like weed, alcohol, ECSTACY, even fucking acid, is awesome. Heroin is that crazy shit, it messes with the chemistry in your brain to THINK you need it but you dont.... it changed the way you think about it, so i would say before you consider suicide, you should make a bucket list of things you should do before you do... like skydiving? go on the craziest rollercoaster in the world? fuck some prostitutes in thailand? you name it.. too many things to do in this world you cant do it all...
>>
File: 1451505546067.jpg (70 KB, 599x1246) Image search: [Google]
1451505546067.jpg
70 KB, 599x1246

>>
>>675379849
Actually, that's part of the reason I'm ready. It sounds gay af but I'm 27 now, time to join the club, right? I got 6 more months before 28...
>>
>>675379879
I only posted it once, the original, with the picture of bags. I don't know who the faggot is with the girls. And I assure you it's not pasta.
>>
File: 1451505076832.jpg (92 KB, 403x1315) Image search: [Google]
1451505076832.jpg
92 KB, 403x1315
OK /b/ros.. Short story, I've "successfully" beat heroin addiction by spending the past 2 months in total isolation, besides quick trips to buy food, beer and tobacco, and countless hours spent with you glorious faggots. Even when out in public, I kept my headphones on and didn't speak to anyone. Anyway, these have been the most miserable 2 months of my 27 years on this planet, even worse then being in jail and rehabs countless times. I miss my love, heroin. I don't give a fuck about anyone, and nobody gives a fuck about me. I haven't spoke to my family in what seems like forever. I'm committed to an-heroing. Sorry, but I can't do it live, for I will be out in the woods far from wifi and cell towers. Here's my plan. I have about $600 cash remaining, I plan on getting 2 bundles (~2 grams) of heroin, a handful of xanny bars, and a bottle of liquor. I come to /b/ because I hope one of you faggots has some knowledge in the following:

>>
>>675379973
>cause no one else pain
Don't kill yourself then, faggot. I admit, it sucks at first, everything does, but it gets better, Takes a while, but it does.
>>
Live stream it on April 5th and sing i hate myself and want to die by nirvana :^)
>>
Please live stream it faggot
>>
>>675380239
but i am big faggot that is weak
>>
What about some poison. That thing used to kill rats or some shit like that.
>>
File: 1458143858198.png (165 KB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
1458143858198.png
165 KB, 500x571
Try adding some datura to the mix. It should help
>>
>>675380344
This
>>
>>675379884
I've done all those other drugs and I can't legally or easily leave the country, I've racked up alot of charges and got warrants in various states and never obtained a passport. I'm also in alot of debt from borrowing, mostly from banks and shady lenders, like payday loans so I don't see myself ever being financially stable. Another reason I'm ready to go.
>>
>>675380320
>>675380344

It wouldn't be very interesting watching someone fall asleep in the woods. And I hope to be out of reach of wifi and cell towers. The woods are the only place I've ever truly felt at peace.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 325x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 325x271

>>

>>

>>
First off, you didnt "beat" addiction cause your still drinking...doesnt matter what substance it is, a drug is still a drug...thats why you are still a miserable hopeless dopefiend...all you did was change substances and you didnt change YOURSELF at all...ive been trying to quit shooting dope for 6 years. Ive tried every method, cold turkey, suboxone, alcohol, weed, shit ive been to rehab 12 fucking times and the only clean time ive ever been able to get is 2 weeks... today i have 14 months sober from EVERYTHING, the only thing that worked for me was a 12 step program, and i was against that shit for years cause i thought it wouldnt work for me and i thought it was like brainwashing...well guess what if you really are a real deal dope fiend like i was your brain could probably use a little washing, stop being so stubborn and give it a shot, what the worst that could happen?
>>
File: 1437947386824.jpg (22 KB, 379x286) Image search: [Google]
1437947386824.jpg
22 KB, 379x286

>>
File: 1451507882070.jpg (67 KB, 308x396) Image search: [Google]
1451507882070.jpg
67 KB, 308x396

>>
>>675375280
I care about everyone..there's people out there that would genuinely care about how you feel and girls who are like that too
>>
File: 1438315522744.png (196 KB, 460x383) Image search: [Google]
1438315522744.png
196 KB, 460x383

I want 1 last hoorah. I don't want to die instantly, without feeling, id like to enjoy the heroin for a short time before going all in. How should I do it? And is there anything I can add to guarantee meeting Satan? My general plan is to shoot 2 bags, enjoy the nod for a few and then go all in, or out, I suppose. Once I'm ready, I'll take a few shots then prepare the remainder of the heroin for IV. Once I have the needle loaded and ready, I'll take all the Xanax I have on hand, with a couple of shots to wash it down, then push the wonderful heroin. I figure that should do it. Anything else I can add to better my chances? I should be able to afford whatever, heroin is dirt cheap around here, $60-80 a gram, I'll pay about $4 a Xanax bar, hopefully get at least 10, and maybe $13 for a bottle of cheap booze I probably won't finish. Ive already deleted my Facebook, which was the only connection I had to anyone who might possibly have given a fuck. Anything else I should do keep everyone in the dark and hopefully cause no one else pain ?
>>
File: 1451509902560.jpg (86 KB, 542x881) Image search: [Google]
1451509902560.jpg
86 KB, 542x881

>>
File: images (19).jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (19).jpg
5 KB, 259x194

>>
>>675380692
I got some once.. I was at the national botanical gardens in Washington d.c., wasting time while waiting for a train From d.c. to nyc and there is a datura plant growing in there, don't remember the exact species but I did pull off some leaves and shove em in my pocket. I smoked a whole blunt of dried leaves but I didn't get any crazy effects from it. Anywhere I could get some easily aside from going back to d.c?
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 240x200

>>
File: 1441076230719.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1441076230719.jpg
2 KB, 125x125

I want 1 last hoorah. I don't want to die instantly, without feeling, id like to enjoy the heroin for a short time before going all in. How should I do it? And is there anything I can add to guarantee meeting Satan? My general plan is to shoot 2 bags, enjoy the nod for a few and then go all in, or out, I suppose. Once I'm ready, I'll take a few shots then prepare the remainder of the heroin for IV. Once I have the needle loaded and ready, I'll take all the Xanax I have on hand, with a couple of shots to wash it down, then push the wonderful heroin. I figure that should do it. Anything else I can add to better my chances? I should be able to afford whatever, heroin is dirt cheap around here, $60-80 a gram, I'll pay about $4 a Xanax bar, hopefully get at least 10, and maybe $13 for a bottle of cheap booze I probably won't finish. Ive already deleted my Facebook, which was the only connection I had to anyone who might possibly have given a fuck. Anything else I should do keep everyone in the dark and hopefully cause no one else pai n?
>>
>>675375280
Just get strung out on what you have but keep a separate fatal dose for when it's time
>>
File: 1436766933374.jpg (25 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1436766933374.jpg
25 KB, 220x220

I want 1 last hoorah. I don't want to die instantly, without feeling, id like to enjoy the heroin for a short time before going all in. How should I do it? And is there anything I can add to guarantee meeting Satan? My general plan is to shoot 2 bags, enjoy the nod for a few and then go all in, or out, I suppose. Once I'm ready, I'll take a few shots then prepare the remainder of the heroin for IV. Once I have the needle loaded and ready, I'll take all the Xanax I have on hand, with a couple of shots to wash it down, then push the wonderful heroin. I figure that should do it. Anything else I can add to better my chances? I should be able to afford whatever, heroin is dirt cheap around here, $60-80 a gram, I'll pay about $4 a Xanax bar, hopefully get at least 10, and maybe $13 for a bottle of cheap booze I probably won't finish. Ive already deleted my Facebook, which was the only connection I had to anyone who might possibly have given a fuck. Anything else I should do keep everyone in the dark and hopefully cause no o ne else pain?
>>
File: Picture-88.jpg (16 KB, 371x425) Image search: [Google]
Picture-88.jpg
16 KB, 371x425

I want 1 last hoorah. I don't want to die instantly, without feeling, id like to enjoy the heroin for a short time before going all in. How should I do it? And is there anything I can add to guarantee meeting Satan? My general plan is to shoot 2 bags, enjoy the nod for a few and then go all in, or out, I suppose. Once I'm ready, I'll take a few shots then prepare the remainder of the heroin for IV. Once I have the needle loaded and ready, I'll take all the Xanax I have on hand, with a couple of shots to wash it down, then push the wonderful heroin. I figure that should do it. Anything else I can add to better my chances? I should be able to afford whatever, heroin is dirt cheap around here, $60-80 a gram, I'll pay about $4 a Xanax bar, hopefully get at least 10, and maybe $13 for a bottle of cheap booze I probably won't finish. Ive already deleted my Facebook, which was the only connection I had to anyone who might possibly have given a fuck. Anything else I should do keep everyone in the dark and hopefully cause no one else pain?.
>>
File: 1458180631409.gif (4 MB, 320x238) Image search: [Google]
1458180631409.gif
4 MB, 320x238

>>
>>
>>675375280
Don't do it bud. No matter what there is someone out there that does care about. Go get help my friend. Beat the addiction for good, and start rebuilding relationships with your family and friends. You can do it OP. I know you can.
>>
>>675381289
Been thru 12 steps more then once. They never put me at a peace like I feel now. 12 steps and the disease approach are bull shit. New theories suggest addiction is a disorder, not a disease, and you simply grow out of it. I've never been an alcoholic and I'm not today. I drink a few beers on occasion and never get drunk. I just simply grew out of being a 2-3 gram a day heroin user.
>>
File: white knight.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
white knight.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
>>675375280
Hey OP you should spend $40 of that at a trophy store. Have them make you a Darwin Award, trusting that you don't have kids, for removing yourself from the gene pool.
>>
the only way one can get addicted to something is if they were weak in the mind in the first place
>>
>>675379537
Listen to this based faggot OP
>>
File: teaganslabia.jpg (21 KB, 359x493) Image search: [Google]
teaganslabia.jpg
21 KB, 359x493

>>
File: images (16).jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
5 KB, 259x194

>>
>>675382214
As I said, I don't have kids. Nor do I deserve a Darwin award. I don't have kids by choice, and any time I've had a pregnancy problem, I've paid out of pocket to deal with it. I'm fully aware that I am not fit to raise kids, nor do I want kids to grow up not knowing their father, either because he's a junky or committed suicide. Would traumatize them either way. I've probably paid for more abortions then times you've gotten laid. I call that being smart and responsible. All the while supporting a dope habit.
>>
>>675380715
well do me this favor.... with those $600 bucks, go to california, buy some weed, and chill at the beach, west coast style... hella bitches and fun shit to do, and fucking do it. and if you still feel empty, then idk what to tell you, heroin took control of your mind.... theres a reason why heroin is bad
>>
File: 1447234831118.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447234831118.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>675382299
Okay, I'm not OP, but I've heard this so many times, and I'm sick of it. If weak mind is the only factor for addiction like you implied, then why the hell do people have adverse withdrawal symptoms from quitting meth and heroin?

you're saying shit that an edgy shit 15 year old fuckboies say. shut the fuck up dude, you don't even fucking know what those people go though. seriously, if anyone should kill themself, it's not OP, it's you. fucking loser
>>
triggered anon
>>
>>675383047
I like the idea, but I've been homeless before and I'd rather not do that again. Only reason I haven't up and gone to Cali already, I know it's expensive as fuck and $600 wouldnt get me a start there.
>>
>>675383041
If you don't want a Darwin Award then you should go knock someone up quick before it's too late
>>
>>675375280
I hate my life as well. I have an average job and get paid quite well if you want to compare to people my age. Thing is my parents hate me. They hate me because I smoke weed plus I keep communicating with them at a minimal when I am on my weekends or leave to work(work second shift so no one is up when I get home). I just can't seem to give up weed and want to work my issues out. Idk wtf to do anymore /b/ros. Also my dad is and has always been verbally, psychologically and when younger, physically abusive. I have too much hatred towards my dad to just forget about all the things he have done to me and my younger brother. I want to move out but can't afford it yet with all of my student loans(dropped out for now) and credit card loans(nearly maxed it when I was NEET).
>>
>>675383409

but its the other side of the country bro, you should just do it... way better than ending your life which you will never have a chance at having again ya know? life is about experiencing stuff... killing yourself while your mind is clouded is the most wrong you can do... at least do something out of the ordinary
>>
>>675383409
just roll to mexico my nigga. Seriously just see where it takes you.

Probs cheaper down there too with cartels
>>
File: 1451506667162.jpg (126 KB, 564x1412) Image search: [Google]
1451506667162.jpg
126 KB, 564x1412

>>
File: classy-640x429.jpg (86 KB, 640x429) Image search: [Google]
classy-640x429.jpg
86 KB, 640x429

>>
>>675383470
Won't do it. If I have kids I'm going to raise them, and I've already made a decision to go. My time here is done, I don't know if I could bare another 18 years of this. As I've said, Ive mostly enjoyed myself, but I'm so tired. I'm ready to sleep. And again, I'm fully aware I'm unfot to raise kids. My main problem in life is im selfish. I recognize that. I only care about myself. I'd have a hard time putting my kids well-being before my wants. I know that sounds shitty but I'm being honest. Abortions cost a 1 time fee of about $600. I can handle that. I couldn't support a kid for 18 years, I don't have that kind of commitment.
>>
>>675383973
Now this I have seriously considered. Tiajuana seems like a place I would thrive, and if not id probably put myself in a situation where they'd kill me fairly quickly. Do people hop the border going south alot? Like I said I have warrants and can't get a passport, and I def don't want to be incarcerated anymore.
>>
>>675383973
Mexico deports people, its not like the US, you can't just move to mexico, especially without a job or money
>>
>>675384698
you'll be deported very quickly
>>
>>675377786
If you're still here OP. I am in the exact same way as in 2 months clean now. But I too am tired. I beat it but im done :(
>>
>>675383409
>>675383973
SEE THIS DUDE HAS THE IDEA... just do this shit JUST to see where it takes you... you have nothing to lose... and if you dont, you will make the worst mistake in your life and if you decided to change your life for the better you will look back at this and say to yourself.. " wow i was really fuckin up, good thing i changed things around and life is actually enjoyable"... trust me bro... the chemistry in your brain changed from the heroin to make you think life sucks... it doesnt! you decide your own fate, im done now... im gonna masterbate to some bomb ass Male-Female-Female threesome porn videos and enjoy a bit of life and freedom
>>
>>675384858
See that sucks...
>>
>>675384736
Well him sneaking into the country is kind of the whole point cause warrants and all.

What you need to find yourself OP is called a coyote, they'll sneak your ass across. I know it's 5 grand coming in to USA, idk how much it is going out.

Anyway just work somewhere that deals with cash and pays in a touristy area like oh fuck I don't know Tiajuana.

Mexico deports, *when they're looking for Americans*

so get a mexican ID, super easy. just like a fake in the states
>>
>>675385065
This is OP.. I'm glad you can relate but sorry you are also in this predicament..
>>
>>675385156
Exactly, if you're that committed to going out then might as well make it interesting

or buy a clown suit and jump off a building

make the news, at least
>>
File: Snapchat-574346243885172082.jpg (546 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-574346243885172082.jpg
546 KB, 1440x2560
>>

I want 1 last hoorah. I don't want to die instantly, without feeling, id like to enjoy the heroin for a short time before going all in. How should I do it? And is there anything I can add to guarantee meeting Satan? My general plan is to shoot 2 bags, enjoy the nod for a few and then go all in, or out, I suppose. Once I'm ready, I'll take a few shots then prepare the remainder of the heroin for IV. Once I have the needle loaded and ready, I'll take all the Xanax I have on hand, with a couple of shots to wash it down, then push the wonderful heroin. I figure that should do it. Anything else I can add to better my chances? I should be able to afford whatever, heroin is dirt cheap around here, $60-80 a gram, I'll pay about $4 a Xanax bar, hopefully get at least 10, and maybe $13 for a bottle of cheap booze I probably won't finish. Ive already deleted my Facebook, which was the only connection I had to anyone who might possibly have given a fuck. Anything else I should do keep everyone in the dark and hopefully cause no one else pai n?
>>
>>675385380
Im sad as fuck you want to die. Although im not judging because I know the shitty feeling of being "over it". My bf died while being inside. Now I have noone I trust to even say anything about how I feel. Fuck this life. At least u have the guts to do what im scared of.
>>
>>675385277
I'd consider all of this, including the fake ID.. But I don't want to be incarcerated. Not in Mexico for fake documents, and I assume they'd deport me to a state that would like to have me in custody..
>>
>>675385244
Yep, The US is the only major country where you can just walk on in over the border and live in a "sanctuary city" with no problems
Sorry bro
>>
>>675377701
Not at all encouraging OP, but just so you know the combination of benzos and opiates depresses your respiratory system, so you'd stop breathing before you OD'd. I'm not a drug expert but I'd also assume that you'd be passed the fuck out. And even if it was painful, the amount of heroin he's taking you probably wouldn't feel any.
>>
>>675385964
And I dont give a fuck if its bait coz I got nothing else doing right now.
>>
>>675375280
I'd advise to take like 2 xannys first, wait for some houra for them to kick in then you'll feel good, use the liquor to wash them down. Once you feel the xannys take a good dose of heroin, enjoy the high and once you know when, go all out. Take the rest of the xannys, wait 5minutes and take all the H and chuy the bottle. Godspeed OP
>>
>>675385691
I don't know what this is a picture of

More suicide ideas:

-Start the Appalachian trail so that wherever you die of exposure is now haunted by a junkie ghost

-rob a taco bell, demand only dorito chalupas

-Buy a burner phone and relentlessly prank call anyone who ever wronged you
>>
>>675385964
>bf

Tits or GTFO
>>
>>675385964
It's not so much having guts. Living takes guts. I'm just exhausted. I'm literally ready to sleep forever.
>>
You should shoot up with naxalone first before the heroin
>>
>>675386143
lol butthurt texan spotted

get mexicucked
>>
>>675375280
There may not be a reason to live, but is there truly a reason to die?
>>
>>675385964
Also, don't be sad for me. I've had a very enjoyable time here. I think it's my time to go. I think it'd be a sadder situation to stay and be unhappy and continue disappointing family by not living a "normal" life.
>>
>>675386437
I exist, not live. Its fucking pathetic. I honestly hope just by chatting with all the anons you feel better about your options to do before you end it.
>>
>>675386170
That's exactly what I'm hoping for. I know about the combo of benzos and heroin, especially adding booze. But I also hear horror stories of people waking up from that and being committed to institutions. That'd be terrible. I want to know what else to add so I definitely will not wake up.
>>
>>675386810
Life is not for everyone. Godspeed bro. Enjoy being free from this ocean of shit
>>
>>675386223
OP here.. Regardless of the faggot trying to turn this into pasta, I assure you this is not bait. I'm glad nobody is really paying him any mind, albeit annoying as fuck.
>>
>>675386810
You're way too young. There is maybe another lifetime to live. You can become anyone. Do what the fuck you like. Try some of these kooky ideas. You may get super smashed and have fun and not die! Although I definitely understand the wanting to keep outside of jail mate.
>>
>>675375280
if you don`t die you will probably become a vegetable, anyway so you`re a heroin addict what is the big problem bro ?
I mean why the suicide shit going on you`re probably depressed I sometimes think of it but fuck that im an alcohol on benzos I hate myself sometimes for been an addict, so anyway I hope you get better will do a hail mary for you I hope you do a prayer for me too.
anyway don`t do something stupid God Bless
>>
You will feel pain but only for a while before your body dies then it will and you'll be Hi till your brain dies
>>
>>675386988
I've always known my options. I've enjoyed chatting, simply because I've had very little human interaction these past 2 months. My mind is made up tho, or I thought it was anyway... Hopping the border to Mexico is seriously on my mind tho, but I know I'd end up murdered, or in jail, rather then slipping away in the woods where I am happy and at peace.
>>
File: bitch.gif (98 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
bitch.gif
98 KB, 600x338
>>675387290
>Pasta here.. Regardless of the heterosexual tyrannosaurus trying to turn this into OP, I assure you this is not serious. I'm glad nobody is really concerned about my well being, albeit my asshole is unwashed.
>>
>>675387836
you could smuggle some heroin up your ass just don`t seriously don`t land in a mexican prison shit is like Guantanamo bay
if you`re close to Tijuana hit me up I need more mules.
>>
>>675387836
Its your final decision in the end, so do what makes you happy OP. You're seemingly not wanting to hurt anyone else. Good luck :) sincerely.
>>
>>675387471
I'm not an addict anymore I just really like drugs. More then I like anything else.I appreciate the prayers, but my religion believes God doesn't forgive suicide. I will pray for you until I go tho. A long time ago I accepted the fact that I'm going to hell. I've done bad things /b/ro, aside from the drugs. I'm not a very good person .
>>
>>675388146
no one smuggles drugs into mexico. that's liek taking sand to the beach, and the beach is in mexico and full of beans and used needles.
>>
>>675379278
Dude. I'm out on the island and am fucked on dope too. So are 90% of kids these days. Started w OCs and opana back in the day and moved to dope a few years ago when Feds started cracking down on docs.... Try to quit all the time but it never works.... But to be honest, it does eventually take from what I understand. And if you have no one, including your family, then you have the power to change that. Instead of saying you just want to sleep, maybe make an effort to meet some people or reconnect with your family. I'm sure more people care than you think. That is almost always the case with people who think their life is worthless..... Honestly dude come find me. I'll chill w you. Hell, I'll go to meetings and meet sober people to befriend too. That's what I need. I need to burn all my bridges.....

What towns are you near? (Assuming you don't wanna give actual loacation)
>>
>beating heroin addiction
>by buying beer and tobacco

You truly are special OP. Please do kill yourself, you deserve it.
>>
File: 1451430534290.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1451430534290.jpg
23 KB, 500x375

>>
>>675388773
Agh. Hope you see this. Even if it's just to chat w someone who is in your area.
>>
>>675388455
you need more of JesusChrist you think im a good man ? none of us are just do more prayer don`t commit suicide I was a meth head a long time ago you beated not using heroin I can`t or haven`t stopped having a drink in months probably you can do it, I have had the ups and downs of life almost like 15 near to death experiences if not more bro
try to cheer up even do it is hard
>>
File: tranny6.jpg (287 KB, 1200x1113) Image search: [Google]
tranny6.jpg
287 KB, 1200x1113
>>675388773
This isn't Craigslist, pervert! You don't need friends and you certainly don't need a friend from /b/.
>>
>>675389000
wow
>>
>>675389410
Wtf are you even saying. I'm trying to reach out to a guy who lives nearby who claims to want to kill himself. I'm not one to look for people to meet off /b/, but I wanna help someone if I can
>>
It can get better. I've been in your position, OP. It doesn't seem like it but it can. Just check yourself into a hospital. Take the meds they give you, don't refuse, let them help OP. I refused their meds at first thinking it wouldn't help for shit but it did. It wasn't my life that was the problem I found, it was my mindset. My mindset was so fucked I couldn't recognize that my life wasn't as bad as I thought it was. My own mind made my problems x1000 worse than they were. It's not your life, that's not the enemy, it's your own mind OP. You're leaving anyways, why not take one last adventure, and see if you can actually get help? You have literally nothing to lose, you're about to end your life. So. Go on one last adventure. You do want help, I can see you do, that's why you posted on here. You may not realize it, but deep down you do want and need help. If you're still stuck on doing this, do it in your house, not the woods. Be comfortable, not cold and shit when your about to die. Odds are you'll most likely end up passing out and then waking up hours or days later. OD rarely does the trick. I saw so many fuckers that OD'd with me in the hospital I was in for suicide, never usually ever works man. I suggest doing all of your substances at once, since while high you may fucking forget or be to dosed off, and while your at it right after you do the substances hang yourself shortly after.
>>
>>675388388
Thank you. That is all I want, to go peacefully, in a place I am happy and comfortable, and to cause as little pain as possible. I have teeth and fingerprints so I'm sure word would get to my family eventually, but they may be able to cope fairly easily. Hell, they may think I'm gone already. It's been a long time. Nobody has answered my question on anything to add to my mix tho, but I'm fairly confident I got this figured out. I guess I'll just spend more on the drugs and hope I'm not found in time to be saved. Anyway, aside from being exhausted with life in general, I'm physically tired right now, so I shall sleep. Goodnight /b/ros. I did t get the answer I was looking for, but I did genuinely enjoy the conversation. You all have been part of what will hopefully be my last significant conversation. Tomorrow I will get a hold of what I need and as soon as I can make a trip to the mountains, I'm out. Thank you /b/ros.
>>
>>675389890
If you're grabbing this shit ahead of time, you're just gonna start shooting dope again. I vote for not going through with this.
>>
>>675388773
I'm in Brookhaven, to save getting too specific. If you want to get high, I'm down. I don't want to be talked out of this tho, my mind is made up.
>>
>>675389890
God bless you again bro you can do a prayer talk to God make him fix your path.
Don`t forget the prayer I asked you for me
>>
File: tranny.jpg (49 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
tranny.jpg
49 KB, 500x361
>>675389682
dude just wants to shuffle off this mortal coil, and you want to to rape him in the woods and steal his $600 and dope. you fucking savage. find someone at your local park to rape and swindle, leave this dude alone. just stop it.
>>
>>675390242
I'm in the Islip area... You have a throwaway email you wanna give me and we'll talk?
>>
File: tranny4.jpg (113 KB, 537x378) Image search: [Google]
tranny4.jpg
113 KB, 537x378
>>675390242
don't do it bro! he's just going to steal your drugs and rape your butthole.
>>
>>675390240
Yeah I see that.. I was planning on holding it but now I just really want to get high. I still want to go thru with it, but I'd like to get high in the meantime. I guess my head is kind of fucked as well... So much for going to bed. Too bad all the dealer's I know are asleep already...
>>
>>675376030
this
>>
>>675389890
No worries. What will happen will happen mate, mays well stock up on extra gear and preload some picks. In case you require more at that crucial moment.
Goodnight OP.
And good luck! :)
>>
>>675390392
I don't and I don't. Sorry.. I don't really think you're trying to steal my drugs and rape my butthole (lmao) but I don't really want to talk either. Thanks for trying tho man. I'm not accepting, nor am I going to change my mind, but don't think it doesn't mean something to me.
>>
>>675391258
Would you be willing to get high w me and consider just talking about this and really fleshing out what you're thinking about doing?
>>
Before i forget, be careful meeting up with randoms too OP. Id love to chat with you but even I am wary of giving contact details openly. Peace /b/ro.
>>
>>675375280
yea if you take the xanax and the booz first once you shoot youll be nice and high nod off and most likely never wake up just make sure to avoid all stimulants
>>
File: tranny5.jpg (69 KB, 537x378) Image search: [Google]
tranny5.jpg
69 KB, 537x378
>>675391258
You made the right decision dude. Last thing you need while you're trying to enjoy your gear is some faggot pulling your pantaloons off. Depart this cruel world with some dignity.
>>
>>675391457
Not that I want you to get high.... But idk man. I'm sure you have thought about this quite a bit, but I feel like maybe you need to say it out loud to someone. That usually helps me complete some thoughts that build up inside me after being alone and depressed for a while. Shit, I used to wanna kill myself and tried ODing a few times (not real attempts but more like cries for help)... But I kinda know how you feel. Idk man. I just want you to be sure of yourself. Or at least talk to someone who will listen to you.
>>
This is why I asked for a throwaway email. I don't want OP posting his real shit.
>>
OP here once more. I'm going to bed. Thank you all for the good conversation, trolls and idiots and all. I have missed interaction...

I will make my attempt before the end of the week. If it doesn't work out, I guess I may see some of y'all in the mental hospital. Goodnight and farewell /b/ros. You guys have been in my life much longer than anybody I've ever met. Thanks for all of the..good?..memories /b/
>>
>>675375280
You're such a poop grubber

I'm even ready to bet you listen to Huey Lewis and The News while taking a shit and eating a bowl of spaghetti you dick sucking faggot
>>
>>675392067
Come back here tomo morn and post a thread or I'll make one. I think this is something you should at least talk about and really think about before pulling that hypothetical trigger
>>
>>675392067
I just hope you find the peace you desire OP.
Have a good sleep zzz :)
>>
>>675389410
>>675390356
>>675390688
>>675391587

Thanks man. It felt good to laugh.
>>
>>675392644
Yeh I laughed at the pics too!
Nice work "alert" /b/ro.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 500x380
>>675392213
>listen to Huey Lewis and The News while taking a shit and eating a bowl of spaghetti
Well fuck me, i did that the other day
>>
>>675392985
You dick sucking faggot
>>
>>675375280
Why not go out a hero and try to take on ISIS fags?
>>
>>675393290
Was going to make a tasteless joke but seeing as what happened in brussel sprouts today I'm afraid FBI will kick my door down
>>
>>675393563
unless you're actually a dirty dirty dirtnig, and obongos justice dept will tell the zogbots to ignore you.
>>
I want to fucking kill you, OP.
I want to make you bleed so bad you cry your junkie tears all over your snot and cum-encrusted Bob Dylan tee. I want to gut you with a fucking carpenter's hammer. I want you to spill your shit-tubes all over the floor like the sorry little pig you are.

You slug fucking cunt.

You should just post your address and I will be there with a sawn-off loaded and ready to cave your face in. One shell to the leg, and another shell to the head.
>>
>>675394707
This isn't the assburgers thread.
>>
>>675394707
Ohhh big scary man. What flavor of retardation do you have?
>>
>>675394940
I don't have aspergers, I am completely sane and without mental disability.

The fact that this manchild cannot understand that the chance of him even being brought into this world are almost 1in 120-250 MILLION astounds me.
>>
>>675395736
I said this isn't the assburgers thread!!!!
>>
>>675395951
>i'm not as assburger
>i'm angry he doesn't understand math

goddammit
>>
>>675396056

1.one statistic is not hard at all to understand. Not math, just numbers.

2.whether I even do have it or not is irrelevant, the facts speak for themselves.

OP RESPOND YOU FUCKING PRICK
>>
>>675396447
OP is dead you drug thieving buttfucker!
>>
OP YOU BETTER FUCKING RESPOND OR I WILL GO THERE

I WILL FIND YOUR LOCATION AND REPORT A SUICIDE
>>
>>675394707
Ops gone to bed, hopefully hes sleeping well.
No need to get all tuff terry mate.
No cunt cares nor im sure that OP would if he read that. Peace angry tuff /b/ro.
>>
Dont do it bro. I know things probably suck right now but theres always an option of turning it around if you choose to.
>>
>>675396601
Alert /b/ro? Ahh nice. You are cool as fuck mate.
>>
Bullshit this is just a troll im leaving
>>
File: catpooping62.jpg (83 KB, 449x640) Image search: [Google]
catpooping62.jpg
83 KB, 449x640
>>675397295
not sure if sarcasm. surely you can find another downtrodden drug addict to hustle and penetrate. perhaps on the /soc/? i don't like those attention whoring faggots. feel free to run roughshod on their assholes. seriously.
>>
>>675397778
I was referring to this.
>>675392644
When OP thanked this anon. I assumed it was alert b/ro again. No sarcasm. I liked your concern about another anon trying to meet with OP.
>>
>>675396056
top fucking kek
>>
File: catpooping53.jpg (10 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
catpooping53.jpg
10 KB, 251x201
>>675398221
i'm not the guardian of buttholes or anything. i should probably grab a beer. it's getting late and i don't want to be up all night peeing. ya know. i couldn't save his life tonight but at least i could save his butthole. it's the little victories.
>>
>>675398497
Yes, grab a beer. Kick back and relax. Good evening to you too.
It is the little victories that count. You did well even if you weren't intending on being butthole hero.
>>
>>675385691
nice you have real MDMA from the looks of it.
>>
>>675379633
Do this
>>
Tourists from as far as Australia have traveled to Mexico to buy liquid pentobarbital, which causes a painless death in humans in less than an hour, right-to-die advocates say.>675375280
In Tijuana pet shops:
>>
>>675401028
surely they sell the michael jackson drug on DNM's. you don't need to fly all the way to beaner island to kill yourself.
>>
>>675377522
This
Omg this
Op pls try weed. Its effects relieves the depression you feel and the anxiosness.
Even physical pain. Without being biochemicaly addictive.
Also Google the new study of psychedelic s being used for curing addiction
>>
http://www.vice.com/read/thailands-monastic-rehab-tham-krabok-528

The sucess rate here is ~80%
>>
>>67537528
>>67537528
>>675375280
>>67537528
>>675375280
>>67537528
>>675375280

An anti enemic and some benadryl. Some tunes and a few j's wouldn't be a bad idea.

So many faggots these days
>>
I got 9 months clean yesterday it gets better I was still crazy and over sensitive until about 4 months ago if you keep clean and improve your mental health it will get better. And other people are right about to just starting another run
>>
>>675403136
Spend a little on a tree to plant on the spot.
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 47

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.