Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Can a cop pull you over if they're outside their state?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 17
File: 1458527297356.jpg (63 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1458527297356.jpg
63 KB, 720x960
Can a cop pull you over if they're outside their state?

This happened this morning
>driving on interstate
>asshole behind me is tailgating the shit out of me
>on cuirse control and too lazy to switch lanes
>thinking eventually he's gotta go around me
>instead he just gets closer and closer for almost a full mile
>eventually I got pissed off
>slammed on my brakes HARD to tell him to fuck off
>two seconds later he turned his cop lights on
>ohfuck.jpg
>pull over, he gets out and swings my passenger door open
>WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY DIDNT YOU MOVE? THAT WAS FUCKING DANGEROUS
>oh sure but you tailgating me for no fucking reason isn't dangerous at all
>just say sorry, had it on cruise control so I hit the brake to get off and switch lanes
>he's pissed, asks for my license
>says "damn kids" and heads it back to me
>TFW I'm 24
>he says some other smart shit then gets back in his car, no ticket
>as he drives away I see he has out of state plates

Was it even legal for him to pull me over in the first place? Had I noticed that from the start I would've called the police and kept going

Also keep in mind I wasn't wearing a seatbelt and didn't even show him insurance, both of which he didn't even say anything about
>>
Follow the law, kid.
>>
>>675375037

And what law did I break you stupid faggot
>>
>>675375159
it's illegal to suck penises while driving
>>
>>675374742
Interstate reciprocity. Mutual aid. Short answer, yes he could.
>>
>>675375370

Wow funny

Are you even old enough to drive, let alone post here?
>>
Oh snap
>>
>>675375537

Never heard of this you got any sources?

Keep in mind I was NOWHERE near the border of his state or anything like that
>>
>>675374742
yeah he can he would have to do a shit load of paperwork if he was to charge you with something but yes he could pull you over
>>
>>675375971
Google "police mutual aid agreement" and read some of the links. The first one is CALEA, a law enforcement accreditation agency. They're not really supposed to, per se, but they can if the want. It would piss off that cops supervisor if he found out he was doing that though, for wasting department time.
>>
>>675376263
This, too
>>
>>675376263

But how would he issue a ticket if he isn't even a cop in the state?
>>
>>675375971
Are thoes pubes on her floor?
>>
>>675376718
He would have to call in a local officer for assistance
>>
>>675375370
/thread
>>
>>675376718
In theory he could, but likely wouldnt. That cop would then be obligated to show up in a court possibly hundreds of miles away and that cops boss would be super duper pissed because the way he sees it is that he doesn't pay his cop to enforce laws somewhere else.
>>
Other posters have already fucking explained that the is an interstate agreement in place that allows cops to ticket you out of state.

It would be a shitton of paperwork for the cops, and they would need to prove that you were some kind of danger. Since you were brakes checking him (not that he didn't fucking deserve it) he can ping you with dangerous driving.

He knew he was in the wrong, so he let you go, don't be fucking brake checking cops.
>>
>>675374742
its both legal and understandable. You must have been in the left lane. No matter how much you get pissed off "Brake cheking" and asshole driving is illegal. He could have made a citizens arrest. Road rage is not worth it. Next time just let him pass. Only 16 year olds think their driving reflects on their manhood. I bet you were doing stupid shit to get pulled over.
>>
>>675375159
Break checking 'hard' is pretty illegal.
>>
>>675376718
he passes info to the local state cop it works the same way for different county cops just adds paperwork it really comes down to money the place where the crime took place gets the money so not worth the out of states time
>>
cops on some stupid shit tho
>>
>>675377275
Good point.

OP, if you were pulling that shit in the left lane, the cop should have raped you and left your mutilated corpse strung up on the side of the road as a warning to others
>>
>>675377463
Probably one of the most truthful answers here. If there's no profit to be made, why fuck with it?
>>
>>675374742
Were you in left lane? You know, like an asshole.
>>
>>675376515

I'm reading it now and I'm still not understanding how he can just pull me over like that

>>675377230

I didn't know he was a cop the car was unmasked

Plus even when I've had cops behind me they aren't literally inches away tailgating me when they can EASILY go the fuck around. I was going 70 mph flat so its not like I was driving slow as fuck and in the way either.
>>
>>675374742
I'm a Deputy Sheriff in Pa. What law did you break? The left lane is not for driving. Slammed on your brakes hard (Reckless). If he was in your state on official business the stop is legal. If he would have wanted to be a dick he could have held you there and called a local cop to come and handle the ticket. Don't ride in the left, don't be an ass.
>>
>>675374742
You are the faggot.
You should have moved over when you saw someone coming in hot.
Unlike you he probably had somewhere to go.
>>
>>675377275

It doesn't matter, I wasn't driving slow plus there wasn't even heavy traffic so I'm not even in the way. When that happens I just go the fuck around and cut them off like a normal human being, not fucking tailgate them for a full goddamn mile

And citizens arrest my ass on what charge?
>>
>>675374742
cops can do whatever they want dumbass
>>
>>675378169
>Don't ride in the left
This really needs to be made a capital felony.
>>
>>675377888
I know the CALEA and other websites are a little filled with legalese jargon, but if you sift it down, you see phrases like "even if we don't have an agreement, we work closely with other agencies" meaning that if they want to make a stop, they can. All they need to do is make the local authority aware and have them come out with them.
>>
>>675377462

And tailgating is legal all of a sudden?

>>675378169

I'm in NJ

He didn't say he just asked why I didn't move, that's road rage, blah blah blah EVEN THO HES TAILGATING ME FOR NO FUCKING REASON AND COULD HAVE JUST WENT AROJND AND PASSED ME

And normally I don't even drive in the left lane but I was going 70 on cruise control so I was passing most people anyway, but when I saw him tailgating me I said fuck it and stayed in that lane
>>
>>675378837
>And tailgating is legal all of a sudden?
Oh so two wrongs now make a right?

Get the fuck out of the fast lane nigger
>>
Sounds like you're just an asshole dude.
>>
>>675375370
Holy shit, KopTek.
>>
>>675378169
Attorney fag here. Depends on the state. Typically state legislatures don't pass laws allowing out of state police of any type to make routine traffics stops. There are acceptions for hot pursuit but this doesn't seem the case. By he fact that he didn't write a ticket suggests he had no authority besides being a dick. Should have called the state police and followed him. He probably committed a crime because he was outside his authority.
>>
>>675378689
No shit dude. It's a major way accidents happen

.>>675378324
It doesn't matter how fast you're going. If you're not passing a car you don't stay in the left.
>>
>>675378689
Wouldn't be that bad of a law.

Shit would get done.
>>
>>675378837
Oompa loompa gobbledy doo, life isn't fair it's sad but it's true....
>>
>>675379022
This guy knows his shit
>>
>>675378837
You can't pass on the right. He wouldn't have been tailgating if you would have been obeying the traffic laws.

>>675379022
Are you really an attorney? From what state?
>>
>>675378250

Obviously not if hes tailgating me when he didn't need too and then pulls me over

>>675379084

Already stated I was passing most people anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 268x265
>>675379152
This made me kek
>>
>>675379557
Where you actively passing people while he was behind you?
>>
>>675379517

So that gives him the right to break the law by tailgating

Ya that really makes fucking sense
>>
>>675379557
Perhaps to teach you a lesson, but idiots usually never learn.
>>
>>675379815

Ya I was that's why I got in it to begin with

Only reason I stayed is because he was being a dick and tailgating me more and more
>>
>>675379868

If the lesson was that cops can be dumb assholes early as fuck in the morning and fuck up your mood, ya I knew that already
>>
so he had an 'undercover' cop car
did he show a badge or anything? any proof that he was an officer? any motherfucker could buy a set of blue/red lights off ebay. especially considering how weird he was acting, i'd say that you weren't pulled over by an actual cop, bud
>>
>>675379557
you know what, fuck this remark>>675379815
You don't break check. That's why he really stopped you. Shit is dangerous. Again, everything I was taught is that if you are out of your jurisdiction but on duty and have a legal reason for being there and you see a major or dangerous violation you are well within your rights to stop someone. You hold them, call for a local unit, explain the situation and then let them handle it. I have seen this done twice in my time in Law enforcement, just over 2 years.
>>
>>675379833
Lol OP you sound like the saltiest privileged white child

You were driving like a piece of shit. Sure he shouldn't have tailgated you, but the left lane is for passing, dipshit. I drive in the left often as well because I'm usually going well over the speed limit, but when someone is coming in hot behind me, I change lanes. Why? Because it's common fucking courtesy, and the way the world works

Stop crying and learn to drive
>>
>>675379833
No I'm not saying that tailgating is right.
>>
>>675379022

Attorney fag here.
>acceptions
>>
>>675380286
I'd say he was. Id say he was being an asshole and got pulled over by an out of state cop. How many of you fags would actually have the balls to impersonate a cop? None? thats right. OP was probably being a dick.
>>
>>675380286
This is a good point too.
>>
>>675379993
You still don't get it. If your NOT PASSING. Get over. The very second your not passing anybody GET IN THE TRAVEL LANE. My state is cracking down on assholes riding the passing lane the whole time without passing anyway and just using it to go fast and it's a 150$ ticket for improper use of the highway.
>>
In every state there is a chapter of traffic violations codes. I'm in nc so mine is NCGS-20. idk the exact one but there should be one referencing following to closely. It was his fault and for the most part an unlawful stop as far is a can tell by what you wrote. Probably why he didn't give you a ticket. He was out of his jurisdiction and wrong for stopping you in the first place.
>>
>>675380717
This guy is right. You can try and justify it all you want but at the end of the day you were wrong.
>>
>>675380621
man i know a guy irl that does that shit. it's really not that hard to do. you realize how gullible people become if you pull up behind them with lights, even if you're not in a cop car and uniform. most people are too stupid to even ask for a badge or ID of some sort, they just worry about the fact that they might have done something wrong to get pulled over.

OP, unless you recall him having some legitimate proof he's an officer he wasn't an actual cop. because from the way he was driving it doesn't sound like he was, and that he was doing this shit on purpose
>>
>>675380286

He had a badge on his chest and he was in one of those casual uniforms, so I'm pretty sure he was legit

I'm guessing he was coming from the city but again, I didn't even notice he was out of state until he drove away

>>675380331

So tailgating is perfectly fine then?

>>675380333

Again I already said I was passing people hence why I got in that lane in the first place. How about you stop being a dumbass and actually read the thread?

>>675380507

Ya you are if you're making excuses for it
>>
>>675380717
Is this georgia by chance?
>>
>>675380816
When an accident is almost caused due to break checking and the officer has a legal reason for being where he is there is nothing wrong with stopping the car. Why don't people understand this?
>>
>>675378837
Lots of people have said it already, but in NJ it is illegal to just drive in the left lane.
>>
This OP is the biggest butt hurt faggot I've ever seen. He came here just to ask if it was legal, got his answer. But is still trying to justify himself.
>>
>>675381178
No, I'm really not saying it's ok. I'm making no excuses for it either. I'm just telling you why it happened. You were riding in the left which you shouldn't have been doing. That's all, that doesn't make tailgating right.

>>675380621
That shit happens more than you would think.
>>
>>675381395

Its also illegal to tailgate

And again I was passing people the only reason I stayed in the lane is because he kept tailgating me for no reason. Are you in fucking high school that you can't comprehend that? For fucks sake how many times do I have to repeat myself
>>
>>675381178
Tripsfag again. I've read this whole thread lol. I'm saying it doesn't matter if you got in because you were passing. I'm saying if someone is coming up behind you in the left lane, unwad your blood soaked panties, use them to wipe your salty tears, suck it the fuck up, and get out of their way nigger
>>
>>675381784
See you were just being a little bitch is all. "He's tailgating me, I'm not moving". You're such a salty child OP lol
>>
>>675381395
NJ has probably the worst drivers in the country as well, so OP was kind of fucked from the start. I actually had to do a prisoner transport from Goldsboro NC back to Pa. Several time on the way down and the way back up we got stuck in the left lane by a car just riding. I would say over 75% of them were from NJ.
>>
>>675381456

Well I have to because apparently this is hard to understand

>doing 70 mph on cruise control
>get in left lane to pass cars
>look up and see asshole behind me tailgating
>I stay in to piss him off so he’ll move
>slam my brakes when he instead gets closer

So tell me, what part of that is hard to understand? Where in particular am I in the wrong? If you're gonna tailgate I'm gonna be a asshole back period
>>
>>675374742
eh you'll learn. the way he was driving is normal cop procedure around me. i live in NEPA and the troopers will crawl up your ass trying to get you nervous to make a mistake. especially at night after 11, trying to get those DUIs and drug busts.

sounds like a real pig to me. there's nothing you can do without his badge number and precinct unfortunately.

he knew he was out of his jurisdiction that's why he didnt ticket you for anything. BUT if you had drugs out in the open he would arrest your ass for sure and claim you were acting suspicious when you were in his jurisdiction.

record every encounter with a cop. either video or even audio, and tell them several times that they are being recorded and make sure they acknowledge it.

>cops are the biggest criminals anon, stay safe out there.
>>
>>675381900
SO much this on all counts
>>
>>675375159
>no seatbelt
>break checking
Hurr durr u dindu nuffn fuk cops mayne
>>
>>675382232

>where am I in the wrong

By being a nigger and staying in the lane because he was tailgating you. That's literally what everyone in this thread is telling you, you're the only one missing the point OP. Let me clarify one more time

You were being a little bitch and staying in the lane solely for the purpose of irritating him because he was tailgating you

You are in the wrong, OP is a whiny faggot

/thread
>>
>>675381170
maybe to a civilian its believeable. But impersonating a law enforcement officer is a huge felony. Your friend is a piece of shit. Dont fucking pretend to be a cop. You will be tracked down and ass raped. Its not cool or funny. Only a virgin 13 yearold thinks thats funny.
>>
>>675382232
Want's to know where he is wrong

>doing 70 mph
>I stay in to piss him off so he’ll move
>slam my brakes

You also probably didn't look when you got over cutting him off which is why it seemed like he was tailgating you from the start.
>>
>>675382232
Ok. So let's say you brake check, cause the car behind you to hit you...spin out of control, and then hit and send an innocent family with kids or whatever off the road and kill everyone. How do you justify that with "well that meanie was on my ass first"?
>>
>>675381900

Again, there is NO reason AT ALL to tailgate other than to be a dick. You think I like it when somebody is going slow as fuck in the left lane and I'm in a rush? No I dont but I stay behind them and first chance I get I go around them, I don't fucking tail gate the shit out of them to try to prove some bullshit point. Plus I WAS PASSING PEOPLE ANYWAY
>>
>>675381193
Michigan. My sister lives in Georgia and said they're starting the same thing
>>
>>675382830
no i justify that with

>DIDNT YOU SEE THAT FUCKING DEER JUMP IN FRONT OF ME?!?!?!1/11/ fucker came out of nowhere.
>>
>>675382743
he's not a friend, just a guy who lives in my neighborhood and also works at the same place i do. i think he's fucked anon, no different view on him than you. it's funny because he tried that shit on me too when he saw me walking down the street smoking a joint.
>>
>>675382988
They're also have the "move over" law, meaning you have to move to the next lane if an emergency vehicle is on the side of the road.
>>
Your a nigger.
>>
>>675382905
Lead by example OP. Don't be a sheep, nigger
>>
Next time you get tailgated just slow down gradually
>>
File: carlin.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
carlin.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>675382905
Do you have some kind of problem with your brain that you don't understand what is being said?
>>
>>675383238
Confirmed Faggot
>>
>>675382816

Lol Ok now we’re gonna make shit up. Ya I HAD to of cut him off that's the reason he tailgated. Fuck off

>>675382830

Well if he hits me while tailgating me he's at fault for that for being literally inches away for no reason

What if he's tailgating me and then I get cut off, or a deer jumps out in front of my car and he hits me? Oh let me guess still my fault huh?
>>
>>675383434
This guy gets it
>>
>>675383279
That's pretty much " be a decent person law ". If you're in the travel lane, you're already a lane over. You don't need to move over unless somebody is directly to the right of you.
>>
>>675383541
I didn't say you did it. That was just an assumption I said probably. Also, you fail to respond to the other things that you said that were clearly breaking the law. It's like talking to a fucking wall. Please tell me you're trolling.
>>
>>675382232
>>I stay in to piss him off so he’ll move
Here you fucking nimrod.

You could've caused a fucking pileup because you were riding the fucking passing lane and were trying to start some shit with someone because you didn't like being tailgated. Your little "I gotta win" bullshit could've killed people, so fuck you.

Take a fucking defensive driving course and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>675383867
>>675383279
We have the move over law in Pa. too. They crack down on that shit hard also. I know in my county there is a trooper who will piggy back stops just to hit people for not getting over.
>>
>>675374742
The left lane is for passing!
Slower traffic keep left!

Please kill yourself OP!
Also. I hope your dog dies!
Man I hate you fucktards that bottleneck up our freeways like this.
Cruising in the passing lane is illegal
>>
>>675380333
So much this.^ Trips of truth.

O.P. is going to get what's coming to him some day. If he thinks that cop was going to fuck up his shit, well, just wait.
>>
>>675382232
The part where you're wrong is the last couple meme arrows? Do you have autism? I hear it makes you socially inept
>>
OP is a fag.
>>
>>675382232
I forgot to ask, what was the posted limit?
>>
>>675381784
O.P. likes to change small details of his story.
Still sucks bags of dicks.
>>
>>675384206

Ya I'm not fucking moving if you're tailgating me for no fucking reason. If a pileup had happened, then he's also at fault for being inches from me to begin with. Again I don't normally just drive in the fast lane but if you're gonna be a dick I'll be one too. I was in the left lane not even ten seconds and dude is tailgating the fuck out of me so then if he's in big of a rush he can go around me
>>
>>675384594

>>675384715

What detail did I change? I have to put in every little detail because you're autist as fuck?
>>
>>675384775
If that's literally how long you were in the left lane before he was on you there are two things wrong.

1. You didn't look before pulling out, thus cutting him off.

2. You weren't moving nearly fast enough to get around someone.
>>
>>675382905
You liar! You said at first there was plenty of room for him to go around you. If that's the case, you had room to let him by.
Jesus Christ! You have to be a woman or you're from Iowa in a past life!
>>
>>675384775
>being this concerned about winning nothing
Enjoy your early death, faggot.
>>
>>675385146

Oh ya just keep making shit up buddy

Whatever makes you feel better about your shit posting
>>
>>675374742
Doesn't matter. You didn't get a ticket. Bandage your wounded pride and move on with your life. Whether or not he was out of state is irrelevant. If he was out of state and had given you a ticket, then you have something to talk about.
>>
>>675378837
cruise control at 70????

GET OUT OF THE LEFT LANE GRANDMA!!
>>
>>675385314
You have to be trolling. I just... I can't believe people are out there like you. I'm making shit up you used the word "literally". So either I'm right or you're a fucking moron and don't know what the word means. See also this>>675385241
>>
>>675385241

Are you retarded? I get into the lane, I pass a few cars, I look up and I see him tailgating, so I stay in so he can fuck off and go around for pissing me off, what is difficult to understand about that? There is literally no reason AT ALL to tailgate period. Its stupid as fuck and it proves dick.
>>
>>675385689
there is no reason to cut someone off and ride in the left lane. same argument applies.
>>
>>675385478

Well I just wanted to know if he could even do that in the first place because I've never heard of that happening
>>
>>675377888
You're such a faggot.

1. If he was "inches away" and you "Slammed your breaks HARD" he would have rear ended you.

2. Get the fuck out of the fast lane, you non driving dipshit. Too lazy to get over. Fuck you. Your parents are probably the worst kind of people.

3. No seat belt? Never showed insurance because you probably don't have any. Trailor Fucking Trash.
>>
>>675385877

I didn't cut him off but whatever makes you feel better dumbass
>>
>>675385025
The part where you are a lazy fuck and the part where there is plenty of room for the cop to go around. Means you readily could have just moved over.

There was no traffic you liar pile of shit. You were/are being a pussy faggot. Die in a fire.
>>
>>675381784
He was tailgating you BECAUSE you wouldn't get over you dumb fuck. Are you autistic. I hope you go to prison and get raped. You're one of the more stubborn faggots here. You ask what you did wrong, everyone tells you and all you can manage is fifty reasons why you weren't wrong. SHUT THE FUCK UP. GTFO.
>>
>>675385917
To answer that, yes he can.
>>
>>675374742

>just say sorry, had it on cruise control so I hit the brake to get off and switch lanes

that's actually pretty smart OP
>>
>>675385689
wow op is 16 years old. Be a man and just drive with courtesy op. You will be one of those dicks that winds up in a coffin if you keep getting butt hurt about driving. Slow the fuck down. Your're not as cool as you think you are. You are a 16 year old faggot who thinks his manliness is tied into his driving habits.
>>
>>675374742

OPOPOPOPOPOP just read this please. have had experience with all of this. quit fighting with the beta cucks and get back on target.

>>675382286
>>
>>675385689
God dammit. No getting through to you. Give me your address so I can bury you in my back yard.
>>
>>675374742
> >TFW I'm 24
You're still a fucking kid. Especially when you pull dumb shit like this. Fucking kids these days.
>>
>>675374742
Tailgating is perfectly fine if the non driving cuck won't get the fuck out of the passing lane for 2 seconds so you can pass - yes.
>>
>>675386018
If that's all the longer you were in the lane and he was instantly tailgating you on of two things happened. You saw him coming and said fuck it I'm going to pull out anyway (because if you look you would have seen him coming up quickly) or two you weren't paying attention and pulled out in front of him. Either one proves what a shit driver you are.
>>
>>675385689
>Stay in lane for passing when not passing
>Refuse to let a police officer use said passing lane for passing
>Try to cause wreck
>Somehow not in the wrong
>>
>>675386040
This. OP sucks the cock of life.
>>
>>675385989
kek
>>
>>675374742
I think this will answer everything op
http://frtyb.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/Omegkle
>>
>>675385989

Ok I see, you've never driven a car before. Go suck a dick

>>675386033

Ya I never said I couldn't, but if you're gonna fucking tailgate then I'm gonna stay in the lane.

>>675386040

Again I would've moved but if youre gonna tailgate then I'm not heading. You don't pull up inches away from somebody and then act surprised when they brake check you. Its one thing to be close but he went overboard with that shit so fuck him
>>
>>675375159
Brake checking is illegal also..... in a LOT of states PASS ON THE LEFT AND DRIVE IN THE RIGHT is a law. There are signs posted every few miles on the interstate. Post the state and we can look it up and judge you.
>>
If he witnesses you in the process of committing a felony, he has to hold you until someone under jurisdiction gets there, anything else he can't do shit.
>>
Get the fuck out of the fast lane you piece of shit. You're the reason there's traffic accident, fucking piece of shit nigger.
>>
>>675386780
Eat cock you idiot. I'd have just shot you, so count yourself lucky jackwagon.
>>
>>675386780
OP is the guy in the room that smells like shit but blames everyone else for the turd on the floor. If everyone is pointing the finger at you buddy, and you're pointing the finger at everyone else. Guess what? The problem is you.

This is a common parenting issue. I'm sure your folks coddled you and pampered you and told you how cute your heiny was. That's great, but now you've turned into a douche that won't accept responsibility for his problems and blames others. Fucking awesome bro.
>>
>>675386780
Faggot should of gotten a ticket, learn how to drive properly dick stick.
>>
>>675386419
>24
>still a kid
I know old grandpas that call 40 year olds kids sincerely. This is just something people spout off about to feel superior. Seriously, fuck off, my PTSD is flaring up.
>>
>>675386619
Dindu nuffin
>>
>>675386450

No it isn't and you're a faggot if you think it is

>>675386529

Ya no neither of that happened but is there anything else you'd like to make up while we’re at it?

>>675386619

He was in a UNMASKED car you stupid fuck read the thread

>>675386793

Can you show me the law where it says its legal to be TAILGATING SOMEONE SO BADLY YOU ARE LITERALLY INCHES AWAY FROM THEM

Show me that fucking law faggot
>>
You were on federal land. Highway is federal. So it would not be worth fighting. Just let it slide.
>>
>>675384775
It's the passing lane fucktard! If there is a car behind you for longer than it takes you to throw on your blinker, and get the fuck over, you are in the wrong.

Quit trying to justify it to yourself, or whomever by saying you are justified for not following the rules of the highway because he was too close to you?!?!

This is retard logic! Be lucky it was just an irate cop! Where I live you would likely get your lily white ass shot! For real.
>>
Op driving in the passing lane in NJ, a state in which it is illegal to occupy a passing lane for any other purpose other than passing.

You get in than lane then you gtfo of that lane. Do you understand OP? Its the fucking law you stupid nigger.
>>
Or, it's something that's spouted off when someone notices another ACTING like a fucking child, no matter their age.
>>
ITT: Pure unadulterated rage.
>>
>>675387537
Well then, how did it happen? Please explain.
>>
>>675387169
underated post
>>
>>675387537
Its not legal to tailgate. He was in the wrong too. But that doesn't mean you were right you fucking jewfag. If you were never in that lane you would have never been tailgated... do you understand? I would have tailgated you too. It's how us citizens police eachother.

I feel like you are younger than 24. You should already know this....
>>
>>675386339
This is fucking stupid. Cops spend their entire day getting shit on by entitled fucks like you or getting shot at by niggers. If you just act like a normal human being and treat them with a modicum of respect they will be way more likely to let you off. If you come at them like a hostile asshole and shout about how you know the law (which you don't, because you are undoubtedly a fucking half wit) then they will go out of their way to make your life harder.

It's honestly not hard. I don't know why people act like they need to do shit like this. Just don't do illegal shit and be courteous.
>>
>>675387835
I already told you I was just too fucking lazy to get over so I said fuck it. Learn to read. I don't live by society's customs and courtesies. Why should I? Nobody consulted with me when they where created.

Fuck you guys.
>>
>>675377634
Agreed
>>
>>675374742

>read this entire shit thread
> read all of OP shitty answers and explanations
conclusion: Op is a shitty little brat, who gets fucked by the law for being such a little shitty cunt and then goes on the internet to cry about it to strangers to make himself feel better.
done. you can move on now.
>>
>>675388131
>I don't live by society's customs and courtesies. Why should I? Nobody consulted with me when they where created.

3edgy5me
>>
>>675388131
It's the law Asshole. You're the reason for road rage
>>
>>675387543

>throwing around white insults

Oh because black people are great drivers huh?

Some of the worse shit I have seen is from blacks

>>675387632

Jesus Christ fuck off if you're not gonna even bother reading the thread

>>675387835

You have got to be fucking kidding me

>>675387967

So I should just keep going and hit the person in front of me instead of going around

What kind of retard logic is this?
>>
Op
https://youtu.be/LZhdvl_P1Zc
>>
>>675387986
>675387986

HAH.

you enjoy being a sheep?

BAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
>>
File: my nigga.jpg (26 KB, 446x336) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.jpg
26 KB, 446x336
>>675387986
>>
OP took his ball and went home. You guys aren't validating his actions and nobody has handed over a FUCKING THREAD PARTICIPATION RIBBON YET!

Wtf.
>>
>>675374742
He would've called the local police and they would've sent a car. He is allowed to pull me over. Oh and just being 24 doesn't make you seem like a kid to older people.
>>
>>675387986
>Doughnut consumer detected
>>
>>675388131
So you did see him and didn't care then? You didn't answer the question.
>>
>>675388131
prepare your anus to get fucked by the law, then.
it'll be fine your daddy already loosened it up for ya, didn't he?
>>
>>675388131
Drive like a faggot, take the long cock of the law like a faggot
>>
>>675388439
Road Rage isn't my problem bro. I usually smoke a spliff while I driving anyways. I don't get stressed out.
>>
>>675388469
shouldn't have been going slow in the fast lane in the first place. People who do that are road cancer
>>
>>675388131
I hope you die a horrible death asshole!
>>
>>675379833
Whether the stop was legal and whether the tailgating was legal are two different issues.

Cops do illegal things all the time.
>>
>>675388131
This guy's a douch
>>
>>675388469
No dumbest you tailgate them until they get the fuck over. Jesus Christmas you fucking child autist
>>
>>675388355

How did I get "fucked by the law"? That makes no sense

>>675388811

The speed limit is 55, I'm going 70 and get in the lane to pass people, how the fuck am I driving slow?
>>
>>675387986
Brb, taking batteries out of pork detector, it's going fucking apeshit.
>>
>>675374742
what kind of car was he driving? Crown Vic?
>>
>>675374742

I am so fucking happy reading this story. Don't fucking drive slow in the passing lane you fucking retard. You got what you deserve. I wish there were more cops like this.
>>
>>675388794
I guess let me rephrase since you don't get what I'm asking. Did you not see him when you pulled out or did you see him put just did it anyway?
>>
>>675389037
Because you're a douche
>>
>>675389037
You got "fucked by the law" because he pulled you over, insulted you, cucked your ass and hurt your feelings to the point that you needed to create a thread about it anonymously.
>>
>>675377888
>Other posters have already fucking explained that the is an interstate agreement in place that allows cops to ticket you out of state.
>It would be a shitton of paperwork for the cops, and they would need to prove that you were some kind of danger. Since you were brakes checking him (not that he didn't fucking deserve it) he can ping you with dangerous driving.
>He knew he was in the wrong, so he let you go, don't be fucking brake checking cops.
>>>

The cop was right, damn kids.
>>
>>675389341
>anonymously
The punk's a douche
>>
File: 1445137908665.png (260 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
1445137908665.png
260 KB, 320x371
>>675386780
>Ok I see, you've never driven a car before. Go suck a dick
Keep digging the hole, it's hilarious.
>>
>>675389037
How did you get fucked? from what you're writing it seems your anus is pretty sore, you salty bich.

> goes over speedlimit for a while and wonders why cop tailgates his ass, topkek
>>
>>675389037
If you're in the fast lane, and the guy behind you is going FASTER, then you're going too SLOW. Why is this so difficult for you to understand. Is it because your vehicle serves as the universe axis point, and your point of view is the only one that matters?

I think we already know the answer to that question.
>>
>>675389037
He should have gotten a speeding ticket too. Fucking 15 over.
>>
LOOK AT OP TRY TO DEFEND ITSELF
>>
you sound like a faggot OP

24...fucking baby
>>
>>675389341

No you stupid faggot I made it to ask if the stop was legal or not

I already know I wasn't in the wrong so I don't really give a fuck if people want to argue otherwise, but for people to ask like its perfectly fine for some asshole to tailgate TO THE POINT HE IS LITERALLY INCHES AWAY FROM ME is fucking ridiculous bottom line
>>
>>675388469
No, try putting the cruise control to the speed limit and sit to the very right lane. Then if for some odd reason you come up to another car, you shouldn't that often set at the speed limit, take off cruise control, put in your blinker, use the passing lane and pass. Then get back in the right lane. Rinse and repeat. Its called driving! :)

By the way! Driving is a privilege not a right. I cannot wait until you lose your license. You do not know how to drive.
>>
>>675389668
made me lol
>>
>>675389735
Just kill yourself.
>>
>>675389735
Leave then, plenty of people already said its legal for him to pull you over. You just wanna try to make yourself look less like a faggot.
>>
>>675389851
It's da twuth
>>
>>675389037
> In passing lane
> car behind is getting close (faster than you)
suggestion: he wants to fucking pass your slow faggot ass, get out of the fucking lane and dont block it.
>>
>>675389735
Please answer this. I'm still waiting.>>675389227
>>
File: 1438572701999.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1438572701999.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>675389735
>I wasn't in the wrong
>>
>>675390061
See
>>675389926
>>
>>675387169
>copy/paste
>every thread ever on /b/
>>
>>675389926
impossible, there's faggotry dripping from his pores
>>
File: 1457237599934.jpg (97 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
1457237599934.jpg
97 KB, 288x499
>>675387537
You fucking dumb nigger. Do you not understand Inertia?

If the cop was LITERALLY inches away when you slammed on your brakes going 70 miles an hour, he would have slammed into the back of your vehicle whether he braked immediately or not.

Quit exaggerating the story to make it seem like you aren't a dumb fucking retard.

Seriously, fuck you, you stupid cunt.
>>
Right lane for cruising left lane for passing. How retarded can you be to not switch lanes if you saw him closing in since a mile back. To add insult to injury you shove the brakes on the fast lane in front of somebody hoping you'll do the only sensible thing which is to get the fuck out of the way. You're an asshole.
>>
>>675389735
>I already know I wasn't in the wrong
topkek
litterally everyone's telling you you're wrong ya fukin cunt.
>>
>>675384775
If he could go around you that means THE FUCKING DRIVING LANE IS EMPTY AND YOU SHOULD HAVE PULLED THE FUCK OVER THERE BEFORE HE EVER GOT CLOSE TO TAILGATING YOU!

You are the worst kind of person.
>>
>>675390121
So you're saying he doesn't have an answer, he just doesn't want to look like a faggot?
>>
>>675390321
So much this
>>
>>675390383
Is obvious
>>
>>675375159

http://www.mit.edu/~jfc/right.html

Oh hey look at that, you stupid fucker. I hate fuckwads like you. STAY OUT OF THE FUCKING LEFT LANE, SHIT HEAD!
>>
>>675390271
Yeah, this guy nailed it a while back
>>675387169
>>
>>675389227

>I look over
>no one there
>I get in
>I past two cars
>there he is tailgating me all of a sudden
>at this point I stay in so he can go fuck himself

Happy now faggot?

>>675390194

Like I said, inches away. If you're so goddamn close I can't even see your front plate, let alone you're bummer you're too close. How is this hard to understand?

>>675390226

YES keep making shit up he was a mile away and I saw him coming the whole time. Anything else faggot?
>>
>>675377888
It doesn't fucking matter how fucking fast you are going in the left lane. If people are behind you, GET THE FUCK OVER!

http://www.vox.com/2014/6/16/5804590/why-you-shouldnt-drive-slowly-in-the-left-lane
>>
>>675390555
oh... OP's a faggot... HA!
>>
>>675389735
MODS.

This kid shouldn't be on here on a school night, please think of the children.
>>
File: 1457916365092.jpg (60 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
1457916365092.jpg
60 KB, 500x411
>Comes to /b/ for legal advice
>Tells everyone giving him legit legal advice to fuck off because he thinks he's right
>>
>>675374742
>blah blah blah I'm an entitled little princess brat who is always looking for ways to justify my shitty behavior

FTFY.
>>
>>675389113
He said he was driving 70 mph. Holy shit i beat you don't know that the speed limit is 70. And he never mentioned what lane he was in. Fucking inbred dumbass. Speed less faggot
>>
>>675390811
It's not hard for us to understand, it's just difficult for physics to grasp your claim.

It is hard to understand how you'd create a story that dismisses physics, seeing as how it's a pretty big deal - but whatever. At least now when you tell the story to people who actually know you, you can leave that part out. You really should, because it shines a spotlight on how retarded you are.
>>
>>675390811
So it was magic that he appeared behind you. You have to just be making shit up dude. You would have seen him in the lane if you would have looked, that's how vision works, you see shit. There is no other option. Unless you're trying to tell me he saw you get over so he got over and sped up just to tailgate you.
>>
I'm too fucked up for this thread. Op was an asshole, now its gotten so far gone I dont even know wihch way isup. Over out.
>>
>>675374742
Sauce on pic?
>>
>>675390811
>70 mph
>Inches away
>slam brakes

Oh fuck me, you're right OP, Newton got it wrong! Objects in motion, stay in motion except when OP spontaneously applies his brakes.
>>
>>675391418
Ha
>>
>>675391556
Don't be a nigger give me sauce
>>
>>675391533
OP's vehicle is the center of the universe bro.
>>
>>675391639
I have no idea, just made me laugh that you asked for sauce when everything is hinged on how much of a fag op is being
>>
>>675391346
>>675391362

Neither of you have ever driven a car before, you've made that perfectly clear

Now you can suck off each others dicks
>>
Some police agencies have a mutual aid agreement, which means two police agencies signed something saying they can help each other in between jurisdictional lines.
>>
>>675391533
next week he'll be on asking if it's ok for Lebron James to touch his junk while he defies gravity and dunks in his face.
>>
Whether or not it was legal, I thing we have established that the cop should have gone Rodney king on OP's conceited ass.
>>
>>675391851
Well faggot OP need to give me some damn sauce
>>
OP is Asian American.
>>
File: 1457139963737.jpg (26 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
1457139963737.jpg
26 KB, 480x319
>>675391941
10/10 troll OP, you got me heated.

I understand now that it's just been an elaborate ruse. Nobody is actually this dense.

Topkek
>>
>>675391941
What the fuck are you talking about. That's not even a legit response. So let me break this down. You looked didn't see him so pulled out to pass those cars. That means you didn't look well enough because anyone that's on you that fast would be coming up in the lane. You were either driving shitty and didn't see him because you weren't looking well enough or you didn't care that he was coming up that quickly and pulled out in front of him because you're a shitty driver. What else could have happened. Don't throw shitty insults around because you're wrong. Just explain how what I said isn't one of the options.
>>
Please support 4chan by disabling your ad blocker on *.4chan.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a 4chan Pass.
>>
>>675392433
Kek
>>
>>675392284
I'm not OP
>>
>>675392559
No, you don't understand faggot. I looked and he wasn't there. I don't want to hear any shit about common sense, or any scientific evidence. All that shit is nonsense. HE WAS NOT THERE. PERIOD.
>>
>>675392559

That's easy because none of that happened

But is there anything else you'd like to make up while you're at it?
>>
>>675392554
This is not a ruse, you're just an idiot that doesn't understand my point of view. Go play with a wiener.
>>
>>675392802
Cars don't come out of nowhere, and brake checking someone who is literally inches away will cause a wreck unless the person behind you has instantaneous reflexes and his brakes have the same exact stopping power as yours.
>>
>>675378837

How heavy was this traffic on the highway? You can't pass in the right lane. He was trying to tell you to please let him pass because he was going faster than you. Its common courtesy. It sounds to me like the cop was nice and you are in the wrong. Did you expect a pity party? The cop could have done a lot worse if he wanted to be malicious, but he knows what it was like to be young. You manage to sound sound self righteous while flaunting your stupidity. You are still a child if all you think about is yourself.
>>
>>675392802
Guess what? He wasn't a police officer after all, he was fucking super man. There, you happy?
>>
>>675392802
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>I don't wanna hear any shit about common sense, or any scientific evidence.

OP FINALLY SLIPPED, somebody cap this, OP trolled us hard.
>>
>>675392995
but while we're at it, what city/state/county were you in when you got pulled over and what state/city did the police officer belong to? If there's a mutual aid agreement somewhere then he does have the right to pull you over for reckless driving.
>>
Cause you're an asshole for blocking the left lane. I fucking hate people like you. You're an Entitled self-absorbed piece of shit.
>>
>>675392802
>>675392851
He wasn't there. Well done sir, you got me with the trolling. He wasn't there. It was a magic car... Oh, I know it was the new stealth car that agencies have been getting to catch people driving in the left lane and to tailgate innocent people. He wasn't there. You're an idiot, and I say that in the simplest purest way I can.
>>
>>675375370
/thread. Op is underage b&
MODS MODS!!
>>
OP is never going to get it. Fuck it, this type of dude ends up managing a Wendy's. Just not worth it.
>>
>>675392700
I'm aware but that doesn't change the fact that OP is a faggot. Also Check'd
>>
>>675393392

Head Chef at Wendy's making 8.75$/hr
>>
>>675374742
Cops have a quota to fill. Sometimes they'll do shit to antagonize people so they can get their fill. You shouldn't hate cops for trying to keep their jobs, but yeah, you just need to keep your cool. You could also look at it this way, That he was testing your patience to see what kind of person and driver you are. Stop being a rage hard faggot
>>
>>675393549
touche
>>
>>675374742
What kind of dumbass slams on brales when they're someone is tailing them anyway. He was right about the shit being dangerous, as well as stupid, and you seem like a road rage asshole. As for if it's legal, n idea.
>>
>>675377888
UNMARKED you absolute reet
>>
>>675393634
Welcome to 200 posts ago...

The fuck makes you think that nonsense hasn't been discussed. Read the damn thread and get with the times sherlock.
>>
>>675374742
He should have shot your faggot ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
This whole fucking thread is bait. Why else do you think OP keeps going on about "Tailgating is illegal!"

Everyone getting pissed at this kid is seriously biting that hook.
>>
>>675393975
Yeah, but it's delicious.
>>
>>675378169
What's the left lane for if not driving? I always drive on the left at the speed of traffic if I have a long ass way to go and am not getting off at any exit. Fuck you people.
>>675378689
>>
No fucking way OP is 24 years old.

No fucking way this shit is real and OP is this stupid. I refuse to bite.
>>
>>675392802
Give me the sauce OP
>>
>>675394113
It's for passing.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456456579145.jpg (81 KB, 756x1100) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456456579145.jpg
81 KB, 756x1100
>>675393975
Yep
>>
File: bate.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
bate.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>
if it is real op got rekt in this thread tho
>>
>>675393886
No
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456456564048.jpg (24 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456456564048.jpg
24 KB, 630x630
Kill the thread
>>
>>675378837
70 aint enough if your a cruiser your a loser move over rover left lane is 80 and over
>>
>>675386780
You're a junkie piece of shit Steve Case.
>>
It blows my fucking mind how many faggots post here these days

I'd bet money most of you faggots bitching are either traps or have small dicks. Only explanation for justifying tailgating somebody for literally no reason
>>
>>675375370

10/10 zoz
>>
>>675380333
this.

also nice trips.
>>
File: 1451610474872.png (5 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1451610474872.png
5 KB, 625x626
I'm out of b8 pics.
>>
>>675394442
Kek. So edgy and defiant. Someone get this man a samurai sword stat
>>
>>675394113
> I am an asshole too. Fuck you people
>>
File: 1452819215978.jpg (257 KB, 1061x796) Image search: [Google]
1452819215978.jpg
257 KB, 1061x796
>>
File: rain leaf.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
rain leaf.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
Did anyone screen cap this?
>>
damn nigga im blak and even i kno you sposed to get over when you bein tailgate nigga
>>
>>675394652
It's called a katana you ignorant fuck. Maybe if you actually knew ANYTHING about Japanese culture you would not have made a fool of yourself.
>>
File: son bait.png (57 KB, 625x656) Image search: [Google]
son bait.png
57 KB, 625x656
>>675394605
Now that's some bait
>>
>>675394869
Nah. Its not worth it for just b8
>>
>>675394113
iv driven over 100k on my own dime across the country ill do 90 in the right from MA to IL no one does/says shit as long as im in the right lane.. if i ride 5 miles in the left at 80 its guaranteed anywhere theres a trooper he will tell me to slow down...... i blew by a Indiana st. trooper doing 110 i was the only truck on the road and he didnt pull me over.... but the guy trying to keep up/pass me in the left got lit the fuck up no lie
>>
>>675394869
Post it pls, I'm on phone and want to remember this idiot in detail
>>
>>675394920
Hahaha why the fuck would anyone give 2 shits about Japanese culture? If anyone embarrassed themselves it was you
>>
>>675395080
I asked if someone had, I have not done so.
>>
>>675394920
Weak bait man, get on OP's level
>>
Guys you better stop or OP is gonna kill himself
>>
>>675374742
Technically anyone can pull you over. He can't issue a ticket or make an arrest because its outside his jurisdiction. he can detain you and call the police of that area though. sad but true
>>
>>675395368
I hope so
>>
>>675394920
>>
>>675395088
If only you knew my prowess in martial arts, perhaps you would not have made such a careless comment. Simple westerner, very unwise.
>>
>>675394544
Maybe that happened to him too today but it's not me
>>
>>675395324
Yeah, get on my level.

Whatever faggots.
>>
>>675395088
But animu tiddies
>>
Oi! Dubs thread now.
>>
>>675395488
kek
>>
>>675385600
dubs speak true.
if you're not doing 85+ you can just stay in the right lane with the moving trucks and soccer moms.
>>
>>675395422
This. I'm still the Deputy from earlier and this is still true.
>>
>>675395577
Ayy dub dubs
>>
>>675395577
:)
>>
This thread is still going on?

OP, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEARN TO DRIVE LIKE AN ADULT
Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 17

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.