Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

K, so, i dont hate muslims. Far from it actually. I do, however,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: 1457007523156.jpg (73 KB, 1023x740) Image search: [Google]
1457007523156.jpg
73 KB, 1023x740
K, so, i dont hate muslims. Far from it actually. I do, however, hate terrorists and it just so happens that most terrorists are muslim.

I know not all muslims are terrorists but with how easy itd be for someone who wants to pull an allah ackbar for ISIS to get into the country and blow up a bus or something it honestly kind of scares me.

Im not saying itd make me happy to see all Muslims in the US who are not US citizens deported, but it would sure as hell make me feel safer.

Whats your opinion on this matter, /b/?

Pic unrelated
>>
If a bunch of Iraqi and paki planes routinely showed up and blew up your cities and killed your loved ones and plunged you into post apocalyptic poverty while they revel rich as fuck in their ivory towers, you'd feel the way they do about us

Remember OP, we created Islamic terrorism
>>
>>675302509
Source for most terrorist are Muslims?
Also I would like everyone apart from me and my family deported from the US , it would make me feel a lot safer.
>>
>>675302509
It's all about perspective here OP. All terrorists live in the Middle East, which happens to be Islam territorials. When we bomb the shit out of them, they naturally look to their god and that's how radicals appear, ie terrorists. Yes, the Quran has a few lines that says to kill the infidels and such, but that's cherrypicking. Every holy book has such a line in one way or another. What matters is how it's interpreted, and in this case, they want to bomb our shit too
>>
>>675302509
i would like to see all muslims and niggers burn
>>
>>675302509
>Im not saying itd make me happy to see all Muslims in the US who are not US citizens deported, but it would sure as hell make me feel safer.
So you want to deny people their right to religious freedom because it makes you feel safer?

Also, what's stopping Muslims who *are* citizens from becoming radicalized? If you're going to generalize Muslims as being dangerous then you'd have to get rid of them all to feel safe, which would be completely unconstitutional.
>>
>>675303702
where did you find a word about how we should kill anyone in bible?
>>
>>675303803
>Zootopia: The Post
>>
>>675302509
> hate terrorists > like Muslims pick one
>>
>>675302862
Truest shit I ever heard.
>>
>>675303803
i would deny their religious freedom if it says that they can kill my family and rape our women
>>
>>675303702
>All terrorists live in the Middle East
you went full retard.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
holy fukin KEK
>>
>>675303923
See what I mean? Cherrypicking. To find the violence and contempt for non-believers, you'd have to read everything in a literal sense and display dialogue without context. Modern religion recognizes that killing everyone that doesn't agree with you is not okay. Radicalism ignores that.
>>
>>675304164
Yes, that was a mistake, I mean to say the terrorists that are causing the Muslim immigration controversy are mostly in the Middle East, with African supporters but there isn't too much focus on them.
>>
>>675302509
>Im not saying itd make me happy to see all Muslims in the US who are not US citizens deported

Why aren't you saying that? Can you name any benefit of keeping them here? What precisely do they contribute?
>>
>>675304128
what do you want? free speech or to decide what people can say/believe? if its the second b/ isn't really the place is it?
>>
>>675302862
>Remember OP, we created Islamic terrorism
Speak for yourself, fucko. I didn't do a damned thing to harm any Arabs and I don't owe them anything.
>>
>>675304844
What precisely do you contribute?
Why should we keep you over a Muslim that provides more or just as much?
>>
File: leclap.jpg (4 KB, 297x170) Image search: [Google]
leclap.jpg
4 KB, 297x170
>>675305013
exactly
>>
>>675302509
Eh, I see the broad condemnation of Islam basically the equivalent of treating all Christians like they're the Westboro Baptist Church. Super reductionist and doesn't really accomplish much but taise tensions and increase the likelyhood that someone actually DOES get pushed into extremism.

On the mass scale... Islam DOES have some cultural issues that are clearly not mixing very well with western culture. I mean. (Eg. Rape hysteria & oppression narrative vs traditional muslim views on women) We cannot fully accomodate their lifestyle and thus we ARE going to have to get them to adapt to their new environment on some level.

Bright side is this surge of immigrants is going to force the hands of politicians into actually separating church & state for realsies.
>>
>>675305013
Arabic Islamic takeovers are not new, they've been common in 1400 years of Muslim existence. Expanding by war and expanding by force is the best tactic and the Quran echoes this.
>>
>>675303803
>So you want to deny people their right to religious freedom because it makes you feel safer?

These orcs are free to believe whatever they like in their own shitty countries. Nobody denying them anything there.
>>
>>675305366
because no one else had a empire?
>>
>>675305408
There's plenty of people in America who aren't religious who believe America should die, why stop Muslims from believing this?

>>675305575
That was built on oppressing anybody who wasn't their religion? Yes, there was. Any that still exist and believe that? No. There isn't.

Good game.
>>
File: yeap.jpg (270 KB, 1000x1855) Image search: [Google]
yeap.jpg
270 KB, 1000x1855
>>675304277
not radicalism its in their religion to behead other religions
>>
>>675305731
>Any that still exist and believe that?
yes, in the same way there are extreme Muslims there are extreme Christians still around all over the world.
>>
>>675306947
not to say any religion or non religion is perfect but saying only Islam has faults is retarded
>>
>>675306947
LOL, you think extreme Christians are as bad as muslims? Pfff grow a brain
>>
>>675307058
Surely history would say that they are?
>>
>>675305220
>What precisely do you contribute?

I'm a farmer and contribute to society by producing food beyond what I need for myself and selling it. This is a task which seems to be beyond the means of the majority of the continent of Africa. I contribute by paying taxes so that these third world mongrels can collect welfare and breed while they enjoy the fruits of our white ingenuity and civilization.

Even as importantly I provide my superior white European DNA. My people invented the flying buttress while these savages were still barely out of stone-age barbarism and petty tribal conflict. They built the Louvre while the African had barely mastered tool use beyond fishing bugs out of a termite nest with a stick.

Among the contributions of my close family are home builders, an Admiral, engineers, a top executive at IBM, software designer, textbook author, teachers, a librarian, a gym owner, and a few pilots.

Let's see the list of achievements in the family tree of any of these third world fanatics. Who's children are more likely to contribute to this civilization which ONLY white Europeans can create and maintain?
>>
>>675303923
Lol... Read Exodus you chistianfag
>>
>>675302509
i think its funny that it would make you feel safer, considering immigrants of all kinds are less likely to commit crimes than american born people.
>>
>>675307204
maybe in the past. I saw somewhere a picture that said terrorist attacks by Christians after 9/11 0 jew terrorist attacks after 9/11 0 and muslim terrorist attacks after 9/11 was I think 6498 around there
>>
>>675307480
well if you seen it in a picture must be fact. zozzle
>>
>>675305731
>why stop Muslims from believing this?
I already said, they're free to believe whatever they like in their own homeland.

>>675306947
>there are extreme Christians still around all over the world.

How many terrorist bombings have they perpetrated?
>>
>>675307480
I'm guessing that picture had a very skewed perception of what terrorism actually is.
>>
File: opa.jpg (106 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
opa.jpg
106 KB, 750x750
>>675307204
there
>>
>>675306947
Yes, I hear Christians are still torturing and raping none Christians by the hundreds of thousands in the middle ea- oh wait. That was Muslims. Neve rmind, fam.
>>
>>675307633
hundreds? are you high? just because there not on the news doesn't mean they don't happen.
>>
>>675307779
timestamp or gtfo kekekekekek
>>
>>675307779
>Zero Christian attacks since 9/11

Top fucking kek, do you even bother fact-checking before you post this shit?
>>
>>675307967
the picture is old but still stands
>>
>>675307881

I defy you to link a story where some Christian is wearing a vest made of C4 and runs onto a bus or into a cafe yelling "for Jesus" and blowing himself up.

You have to be trolling, right?
>>
>>675306060
Read the post you tagged and apply it to that image
>>
>>675307801
kekt
>>
>>675308426
yea what? Even more correctly whoever doesnt believe in Islam must be beheaded and thats what their bible says. How are they even living with us
>>
>>675308281
there are literally hundreds you need to have a quick check on your quality sourced facts just one example was The Centennial Olympic Park bombing, July 27, 1996
>>
>>675302509
and so began the rise of trump to power through a nation of fear.
>>
>>675302509
My man, totally agreed with your statement!
>>
Dude this picture. Do you have another version or something?
>>
>>675302509
you're more likely to die in a car accident or natural disaster than killed by a terorrist the chances are insanely fucking low man get a clue nothing to worry about with what happened we got like 7 billion ppl on earth if 28 die its like a billionaire losing $28 no one could give less of a shit
>>
>>675309235
why would he need another one? does that not tell you all the facts?
>>
>>675309337
it doesn't matter it still increases your chances of dying. Its like saying I dont mind sleeping with a snake that can I eat me in my sleep while I will also pay for his food and for his house
>>
>>675309440
What? I just want the picture where there is cum coming out the mouth
>>
>>675308915
>The Centennial Olympic Park bombing,

"Christian Identity" has NOTHING to do with Christianity they're a bunch of retards who think they're Jews.

Also they happen "all the time" but your only example (and still not really a Christian) is from 20 years ago.

Now show me the picture of a white Christian posing for a photo-op with a freshly severed head.
>>
>>675310069
>white
i think we found the real issue. muslim = brown
>>
when breivik killed a bunch of commies, it was nationalism as a whole that got blamed, not the individual.

when mudlimes kills whitey, it's never islam as a whole that gets blamed, only the individual.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.