Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I have no friends or girlfriends. I have anxiety and depression.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4
File: 1458490729667.jpg (99 KB, 772x777) Image search: [Google]
1458490729667.jpg
99 KB, 772x777
I have no friends or girlfriends. I have anxiety and depression. I work a difficult third shift job
>>
That's pretty neat, what's this girl's name?
>>
TL;DR........I'm a nigger
>>
>>675276491
We all know that already from you being OP.
...Nigger, how new are you?
That's practically pre-requisite to fucking be OP
>>
>>675276618
>I work
>Nigger
This doesn't sum up you dumb nigger
>>
>>675276491
Fuck your problems, post more of her plox
>>
>>675276491
no one here has any friends.
>>
How the he'll don't you have any friends you look cool and hot
>>
>>675276996
Yeah
>>
You just described most /b/tards. What's your fucking point?
>>
>>675278059
How do we change and become better people?
>>
>>675278447
Kill ourselves. I've not had the easiest life but in the same vein I've rejected a lot of opportunities. No hope, no future.
>>
>>675278728
Ayyy
>>
Seek refuge in Jesus Christ
>>
The most important part is knowing that you want to make a change in your life. Go see a doctor and they will probably prescribe an antidepressant. If you really start to work at ur issues your anxiety and depression will go away faster than you might of thought. I hope u overcome the hell of anxiety. Good luck
>>
>>675276491
I work 3rd, I have anxiety, no depression, I have 2 friends on the internet, and one I work with, my job has more drama than work, fixing to leave to work at a factory, also 3rd shift.
>>
>>675276491
Beautiful rack !
>>
Third shift alone will cause social anxiety and depression. Im two years into my third shift job at disneyland. Where do you work op?
>>
>>675276491
So you're a virgin like the rest of us? How old are you? I'm 28. Never even touched a woman. Can you beat that?
>>
The unfortunate truth is that, after high school, it becomes very difficult to maintain friendships, unless you are a social butterfly or super charismatic. I can count the number of friends I have on one hand.

If you want something different than what you currently have, you HAVE to make changes. You have to need it! Don't let this anxiety and depression win. You have more to offer than you think. You just have to step up, make some mistakes and smile.

Give yourself some pride. You are where you are, but that doesn't define you. You define you. If you want to be more attractive, change your hair, your clothing style, and work out a bit. Do something different. Talk to similar you haven't in a long time. Message an old friend or enemy. Bury old anger and show yourself what you can do.
>>
>>675276491
sauce?
>>
File: 112.jpg (155 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
155 KB, 800x1066
>>675276491
My wife
>>
>>675280789

'Touching a woman' doesn't make you more or less of a man. Dudes use that as a defining bar, but fuck them and fuck that. If you want to touch a woman, walk up to a girl and introduce yourself. Take it lightly if she isn't into you and move on.

The 'confidence' that makes people more attractive than others is all bullshit. Its fakw. Its made up. No dude has something that you cant get yourself. Just make a few mistakes, feel proud about it and move on. That's how you get confident.

There are girls out there that are just as scared and uncertain as you. Hot ones. Ones that are waiting for a dude to break the ice and ask them out. You just have to be brave enough to do it
>>
>>675280789
Op here.

I'm also 28. Had sex with 13 women.

Once you stop being a teenager you realize that pussy doesn't equate to happiness.

Once you get in your kid 20s you realize that If you haven't trained your brain to being happy by that age you probably won't find it.

College eduated. Own multiple cars, own a house. A house full of nice shit. In good shape.

Nothing fills the void that is left by life.

Tldr this post too deep for fur fag betas
>>
>>675281401
Ew
>>
>>675281747

Soooo. Whats up with the anxiety and depression if you've accomplished so much?

It sounds like you are basically saying that you can't be happy because you will never be.

I mean, what the fuck is 'happiness' to you?

Also, why don't you have any friends if all of what you said is true?
>>
>>675281401
I bet she was cute a one point.

Go running with her, every day. Tell her she is pretty. Give her some positive motivation
>>
>>675283026
Who the fuck are Peter posi??

You must take amazing meds
>>
>>675276491
What's her name
>>
>>675282722
I'm introverted. Which makes me more prone to being alone. And with anxiety, it doesn't have to be associated to something in paticular when it's a chemical issue in the brain. I'm always anxious. All day. Every day. Even when I sleep. I bite my tongue. Used to grind my teeth before I started exercising, which Had helped slightly.

Its hard to be happy and social when every second of your life feels like your about to have an important interview. Or whatever mentally sound people feel anxious over
>>
>>675283918
Any hobbies ?
Interested in gaining any particular skill

Woodworking, ballroom dancing, archery, boxing, breading exotic animals?
>>
>>675284270
Breeding
>>
>>675284270
Power lifting training. Video games sometimes. Outside activities with dog.
>>
>>675284641
Catching narcissistic undertones and possible psychosis . Are you seeing a therapist and if so male or female?
>>
>>675285449
>narcissistic
Because I want to burn off anxiety by lifting heavy weight?

Therapists are bullshit. They want to charge you 100 dollars an hour to talk about nothing.

Know what makes me anxious and depressed ? Spending 400 dollars a month to talk to someone 4 hours a month.
>>
>>675285903

Lets start with your childhood.

Were you a happy child? When you think of yourself as a chip what kind of feelings come to mind?
>>
>>675286268
Child
>>
>>675286268
I had a good childhood. I never went without. I was in good health. My parents loved me. Spent time with me.

Started being depressed around middle school. Though apparently it Started before that. I can remember someone signing my sixth year book "be more positive " or something like that. Though I never even realized I was being negative.

I am a negative person. But it's reality. Optimistic is lying yourself. Louis ck has a good but about all that. "Why the fuck would anything good ever happen "
>>
>>675276491
OP il be your friend if you buy me a game on steam that i want
>>
>>675287057
>supporting scum of the earth pc fag
>>
>>675281401
>your wife >my disgust.webm
>>
>>675286853
What's your current age OP ?
>>
>>675287138
dont hate me
>>
>>675276491
you have no friends cuz you have anxiety, and you have depression cuz you have anxiety, that's my diagnose
>>
>>675287279
28. 29 in May.

One of the most conflicting things is my life is so good. I'm so grateful for where I'm at.

And that makes me feel guilty for my misery. I know it's mental. I know its not me intentionally being ungrateful.

So that bothers me. I shouldn't be so sad I want to sleep for 12 hours straight. Or fantasize about jumping into a pit of spikes.

But I do. Because I'm fucked up
>>
>>675284641
>>
>>675287893
>>
>>675288017
good form, pupper
>>
>>675287692
Would you say that you struggle to find happiness because you fail to find meaning in a life with no real obstacles?
>>
>>675276491
So...?
>>
>>675276752
kek
>>
>>675278447
get off /b/ go out and meet people. i suffered from severe socially anxiety for a good ten years i have finALLY BEAT IT MY PRACTING IN PUBLIC. NO ONE is going to bight you. drop your nuts and go to talk to people, you will be pleasntly surprised how easy it is. pop have a xanie if you feel vervous or anxious abit and just do it. sitting inside dweling on it wont help
>>
>>675288369
I struggle to find happiness because my brain won't give me the chance.

It's filled with anxiety and depressed.

>but what's making these feelings happen?

Why does it have to be something in my past? Why can't it just be how I am?

I'm not anxious because I have a big test. Or about to give a speech. It's just something that's always there.

Why can't my brain just be off? Its amazing most people aren't vegetables anyways as complex as the brain is. Its a miracle people are born as stable as they are. I'm surprised there aren't more hooligans of the world
>>
>>675281747
this right here. dead on
>>
>>675281747
That doesn't really mean anything. I have a postgraduate education. However, my academic accolade don't mean much in the long run. I have a decent career with the department of veterans affairs, I work in the department of research and development, I'm a GS-13, step four. So, I only make about 82k a year. It's not much, but I'm surviving. In the end it doesn't matter and it all seem meaningless. None of it has helped me find my "soulmate", as if that exists. Not only that but the time and dedication I've put into my studies and academic career has lead me to this pitiful state. Maybe if I would have hung out with people ,and attended high-school/ college parties, I probably would have gotten laid or at least had a few dates. Instead I kept my nose in books, grinding through my undergrad and grad years. For what? Still as lonely now as I was back then. So spare me the philosophical bullshit. You've experienced the best part of life.
>>
>>675289712
>You've experienced the best part of life.
Having sex with a few mediocre sluts is the best part of life ?
>>
>>675290577
Well from someone who hasn't, yes. You know sex is what kind of keeps the human race going?
>>
>>675290995
I guess you should never have sex then. Its not life changing. I'm sure it's even more dissappointing after many years of hyping it up.

Are you sure you aren't 17? Because pussy isn't a life changer. Its just a wet smelly hole you flop around in for a few minutes then return to your shitty world
>>
File: 1448753475785.png (1010 KB, 1600x1118) Image search: [Google]
1448753475785.png
1010 KB, 1600x1118
>>675289712

Well....shit OP, sounds like your life sucked.
>Better luck next time
But seriously, I have eeriely similar problems to you OP, expect my rough childhood left me scarred, and as a result my default personality is more or less introverted. Although I do have a few things going for myself...Don't take this the wrong way OP, but I really hope I come out of my shell and don't end up like you.
>>
>>675289425
start smoking weed . ive been atleast 40 diff meds for the same probs over 15. nothing works better than weed. TRUST ME
>>
>>675291275
Right, we'll that sloppy wet hole has kept us going for the last 200,000 years. I cannot argue with the results, there must be something to it.
>>
>>675291425
I'm not the op. You tagged the wrong comment.
>>
>>675276491
But you've got good taste in nipples, bro
>>
>>675291637
The result is 300k more in bills. Sleepless nights, the fear of your kid,being beaten or raped or less dramatic just having a bad life.

Kids don't fix life. It just adds more shitty people to the world.
>>
>>675276587
watch some Henry Rollins Spoken word and some Bill Hicks stuff. Find a thing that you can do and expand on it, even if it's a diary. Completing tasks in small steps gives you a sense of accomplishment and +10 initiative.
>>
>>675291784
It cannot be all bad.
>>
>>675292206
Your age is showing. Pussy and babies fix nothing.
>>
>>675292440
Looks like your age is the one that's showing. You'll see once you get older.
>>
>>675292440
You're just another kid pretending to have problems. When, in fact, you have no idea what you actually have compared to others.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.