Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Is anyone else sick of fucking tipping? These guttertrash, coattail

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 26
File: pizza-delivery.jpg (77 KB, 856x800) Image search: [Google]
pizza-delivery.jpg
77 KB, 856x800
Is anyone else sick of fucking tipping? These guttertrash, coattail riding fucks who think they're entitled to extra money for just doing their job? I don't get handed $5 randomly by people (I don't have a job yet but still).

So this happened

>Be tonight
>I'm 19
>Gaming with the bros, hardcore League session
>Get hungry
>Ask mom if I can order a pizza
>She does her rant about not ordering too much, tight budget
>Whatever, I'm hungry, Jesus
>Call up a place
>Spend 20 minutes waiting for the pot head on the other line to confirm my order cause I want 3 pizzas all custom and extra toppings, a dozen extra crispy and flaming hot wings, 2 things of Mountain Dew, garlic knots and cheesy fries
>I'm getting annoyed cause he sounds tired, or high. Probably high.
>Finally confirms, order comes to $59.74+tip
>lolnope.webm
>Says it'll be about an hour they're busy
>What
>Hang up irritated
>Go back to League
>Doorbell finally rings
>Yell at mom
>She's in the bathroom
>ffs really
>Have to leave mid-match, answer door
>Nigger, of course
>Greets me, apologizes for the wait, got here as fast as he could
>Yeah, busy cuckolding some white guy, right? Asshole...
>Hand him $60, ask for a quarter back
>Hands me one, confused
>"Enjoy your night!" I say smiling
>Close door, rush back to my game and manage to still win because skills

So yeah 1 hour wait, idiots think I'm gonna tip? Really? Anyone else have pizza or tip stories? I need a good laugh today.
>>
Nice bait. If this was true, you've announced that you're a kissless, virgin basement-dweller who also happens to be an autist and all-around terrible person.
>>
>not buying your own pizza
>>
you're really ignorant. People in the service industry make less than minimum wage because they get tips, so if they get a lot of people like you who don't tip, they are literally working for less then what any other mcdonalds nigger would get.

Sincerely,
Any Service industry worker ever
>>
interesting... i thought only niggers didnt tip. guess your a nigger
>>
>>675228548
I sincerely hope you hang yourself you fucking pathetic mongoloid
>>
>>675228548
your choice
you can either pay 10 dollars for a pizza. pay 1.50 to your delivery driver
OR
You can not pay and pizzahut will charge you 11.50 for a pizza hut and your district manager will buy himself a new pool.

Not tipping as a standard does not save you money. You just lose the ability to choose as a customer and guarentee the money will not go to the delivery driver.
>>
>>675228548
you spend way too much time on 4chan. it's obvious you've just turned into a faggot spewing moron. you should go outside more often, instead of waiting for your mom to collect your pizza everyday. you have no sense of how the world works
>>
tipping is a flawed concept.
Other countries that arent shit pay their employees properly instead of putting the work on consumers by making them do mental math.
Its basically a way to fuck over your employees income. Home of the free. Home of the brave. wew lad
>>
>>675229146
..? Ordering pizza is buying it you dumbshit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_vivC7c_1k
>>
>>675229163
>not paying minimum wage
That's a jew move and any business can afford it.
Tipping is bullshit, and conservative assholes are the reason this custom continues to thrive.
>>
>>675228548
Get a job you fat piece of shit, even if this isn't bait.
>>
>>675229795
>She does her rant about not ordering too much, tight budget
You fucking idiot
I mean with your own money
>underage confirm
>>
>>675228548
Delivery guys keep lists of jerks like you. Enjoy your extra "toppings".
>>
>>675229692
yeah in australia you can earn $20-25/hr for a casual job as an 18year old. feelsgoodman
>>
>>675229692
i completely agree, that being said holy shit is op bait.
>>
>>675229163
>you're really ignorant. People in the service industry make less than minimum wage because they get tips,
no they don't they get minimum
>>
>>675228548
Drink. Bleach.
>>
>>675228548
Only niggers do not tip probably means you're one. while you're at it why don't you save your quarter to buy yourself a life.
>>
3 pizzas for yourself ? You fat fuck. League of legends? You fuuucking nerd. Get a life faggot
>>
>>675229919
according to american law, you have to pay a minimum wage to tipped employees. If they make less, you have to pay the difference. Since we are not all fucktards like op. they usually make more. However, if you left it to OP. they would all make minimum wage
>>
>>675228548
Yeah, no one is ridding on coat tails you fag. They are payed way less than standard jobs and tipping is used to balance the low hourly. Employers profit more that way. If you're going to withold money from anyone it should be the company not the employee.

These people aren't bottom feeding. They're legit trying to earn a few bucks the same as you... if you even have a job.

You want pizza but you don't even want to pay for the cost. Just make your own damn pizza you scum.
>>
File: 1404211276625.jpg (154 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
1404211276625.jpg
154 KB, 500x356
Everyone who plays league of legends is a bad person. That game attracts the worst humanity has to offer.
Kill yourself, OP
>>
i couldn't care less if you tip or not, but srsly dude your mom says you're on a tight budget, and then you go and buy $60 of junk food? you have no consideration or appreciation for your parents. You're the kind of kid that will probably expect their parents to pay for their university tuition
>>
>>675229163
The fault of America
>>
>>675230537
not true. Sneaky is a fantastic fellow
>>
>>675230115
there's a minimum wage and a minimum wage for ppl with tips get out of your moms basement you idiot. I heard minimum wage with tips in some US state is like 2 bucks an hour that's fuckin slavery.
>>
>>675229163
If their tips plus wage don't exceed the state minimum wage they have to be payed the minimum wage
>>
>>675230455
Why is it the responsibility of the consumer to compensate for the shit pay of tipped employees and not the employers? This is so fucking corrupt, but for some absurd reason, nobody seems to mind??
I live in Australia, where 14 year olds probably make more than 20 year olds in America.
>>
>>675230580
19 is not a "kid". He's an adult male leeching off his mother like a fucking parasite.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 700x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 700x506
>>675228966
>>
>>675230715
Protip: this anon is Sneaky
>>
File: TypingBla_zps17078424.gif (406 KB, 497x287) Image search: [Google]
TypingBla_zps17078424.gif
406 KB, 497x287
Hello I'm here on the internet replying to this real post
>>
>>675230722
$2/hr? your country is fkd in the head
>>
Here's some reasons you should tip
- depreciation of the drivers car
- cars use gas$$$$
- they brought you food because your to lazy to go get it yourself
- their often paid less then minimum wage
If you don't like tipping your always welcome to get up out of your moms basement for 30 min to go use your own gas and depreciate your own vehicle for your pizza.
>>
>>675228548

I know it's bait, but there are people out there who are really like this so it still annoys me.

Fucking single moms are the worst about not tipping. Not only are they raising monsters by denying them a father, they act like this is some glorious praise worthy thing they are doing and the service industry should work different for them because they shit out a baby and live in squalor.

Bitch, you can't afford a tip maybe you should drag your ass to the grocery store and buy some healthy food for that future offender you're "raising". It would be cheaper and healthier anyway, but you don't know that because you're as dumb as a sack of hammers.

Also, non-tippers get notes in the system by their names to this fact, and if you've noticed your deliveries are consistently late you should know this is not a coincidence. The back of the line is where you go, because everybody knows you're a miser and nobody is going to take you your food first, not when people who DO tip are on the same run. Welcome to the back of the line, tight wad.
>>
>>675230872
Hello david.
>>
I know this is bait but the fact that there actually are people this pathetic out there is depressing
>>
>>675230715
>professional league of legends
why
its cancer and just makes people do stupid shit in ranked
>>
Move to NZ, we don't tip here.
>>
>>675230937
>they brought you food because your to lazy to go get it yourself
No they brought me food because I fuckin payed for them to do it
>>
Baiting triggered
>>
>>675230722
No, there is ONE minumum wage law, federally mandated

If you in your tipping job do NOT get at least minimum wage with your tips, the employer is and will pay you the difference.

>I heard wage with tips is like 2 dollars an hour
its 7.25
>>
>>675230996
>denying a father
fathers leave on their own accord.
You should do some research on niggers, you are already in the right data base
>>
>>675230937
depr of car - business expense
car's gas - business expense
brought food - their job which they get paid for
paid less than minimum wage - your problem, not ours
>>
>>675228548
The problem isn't the employees, the problem is employer. Originally, tipping was a socially acceptable bribe in order to ensure good service (things like getting a table quickly, getting your food and drinks quickly, etc.). As time passed more and more people started doing it. Now that almost everyone does it, you're seen as a bad customer if you don't. This is particularly the case nowadays because employers started factoring tips into their employees' pay. So, a restaurant will only pay their employees, say $2.25 base pay and the rest is covered in tips (of course, the employer is required to pay the difference if the employee makes less than minimum wage with tips included, but this is extremely uncommon). It's become a way for the employer to pass off most of the employee's pay to the customer (plus because it's customary to tip the employee will be mad at the customer for not tipping, which is pretty fucked up).
>>
>>675230773
because employers are way more corrupt then you and the guy giving you a pizza because they don't give a fuck about yum brands and their stock price does not effect you or him.
>>
>>675231134
Jesus, minimum wage here is 16.80 for an 18 year old and rises until it's about 24 an hour at 21
>>
>>675231303
>16.80 an hour
fuck off austrailia your dollar is worth jack shit
>>
>>675228548
Why not just make your own food, lazy nigger
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-22-00-38-41.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-22-00-38-41.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>675231093
If you didn't tip,then, no, you only paid for food.

Also wtf is this shit
>>
>>675231046
i was more just saying that he seems like a chill dude, which contradicts what the person said
>>
>>675230115
i'm in the service industry, im from canada and make $9.80/hour CDN, min wage is $11.25. Sure that may be more than min wage in the US but we also get ass fucked by the government and pay 13% tax. Worked a 8 hour day today and only made $9 in tips because of getting assholes. 9.8x8+9=87.4 as opposed to 11.25x8=92. Sure thats not a lot but if the whole country decided not to tip anymore, we would literally make less than any min wage job which is absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>675231279
check out britain and most of europe. People who work tipped jobs in america and make more then minimum make bare minimum in europe.
>>
>>675228548
Gr8 b8, m8. I r8 an 8/8.
>>
>>675230996
Baiting
Or have absolutely no clue
>>
File: 1457915831848.jpg (88 KB, 820x774) Image search: [Google]
1457915831848.jpg
88 KB, 820x774
>>675231362
Guess ill sit here with my shit dollar and free healthcare, miminum number of niggers and no gun crime
>>
>>675231501
>min wage is $11.25.
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=11.25CDN+to+USD
thats barely above what the average US worker makes
>>
Sorry op, your paying into the owners pocket for the pizza not the drivers. if you don't tip your not paying the driver to bring you the pizza, The driver is actually loosing money because gas, depreciation.
>>
>>675230743
you would think this to be true, but because on some days it does, its a gray area and employers always take the method that they profit more off of
>>
>>675231643
>no gun crime
but your overall crime didn't change after the gun ban and your homicide rate didn't go down either which means the same number of people are dying regardless the availability of guns
>>
>>675228548
Are you kidding anon? This shit thread was posted earlier today you faggot
>>
>>675231474
what's the delivery fee for, then? adding pepperoni?
>>
>>675231303
we get paid more because everything costs about 2x more than US. more cash inflow to business means higher wages. If we were on US salaries there would be a social relapse and upheaval. no one would be able to live
>>
>>675231759
>you would think this to be true
its always true
>gray area
federal minimum wage is very explicit
>>
>19
>Unemployed
>Lives with mother
>Can't buy own pizza
>Thinks he knows who deserves tips

As a 19yo, someone who has moved out, and who goes to college full time and also works in the service industry, I would like to say, OP, shut the fuck up you spoiled little bitch.
>>
>>675230098
Im ausfag and when i went to America i only ever tipped once. i just didnt even think about it, why would i give someone money for no reason? until my freind asked me if i tipped this one guy and i gave the poor bloke a couple of dollars and then i could see he was expecting it like he was entitled to take more of my money
>>
>>675231564
What's your point? American employers see it as a win win. They can "pay" their employees more than minimum wage while only spending $2.25/hour or whatever.
>>
>>675228548
i used to work at pizza hut and delivery drivers mostly rely on tips. but the fucked up part about is that the drivers aren't legally allowed to keep the whole tip. not sure how much they take but i've witnessed my manager takes majority of a drivers tips. probably got like $60 in tips and manager took about $40+. sucks but its part of the job...
>>
>>675231858
once you get a job, you start to realise how precious money is, for both sellers and consumers. until then, you will be like OP, naive and a faggot
>>
>>675231759
not true.

if they're wages plus tips don't exceed minimum wage they are to be paid the minimum wage. i've never seen a pizza place violate this.
>>
>>675228548
Broke ass bitch gotta ask mommy. And you're the nigger for not leaving a tip.
>>
>>675231474
Top left box. Light post with missing dog poster or something?
>>
>>675231643
Your free Healthcare is bullshit. It's an illusion. Doctors basically migrate to the U.S. because Healthcare here is better.

Free Healthcare is a joke get over the delusion you live in.

Our Healthcare is expensive as fuck but I don't have to see 12 different doctors on 12 different days while I could be dying when here in the u.s. I can get everything I need from onedoctor in less time.

Sit there with your shit shit and free shit shit miminum number of niggers and fake statistic
>>
File: 74d.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
74d.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>675228548
this is obvious b8
>>
File: slowly.jpg (99 KB, 312x560) Image search: [Google]
slowly.jpg
99 KB, 312x560
>>675228548
You're absolutely pathetic op. Typical fat greasy loser who lives of his mom because hes to autistic to go get a job and learn how to live a proper life.
>but what else can you expect on /b/
>>
People are dumb haha
The DELIVERY FEE is for insurance purposes. The owner must keep
Insurance on his employee which is ridicoulous expensive.
For example if Jerry the delivery guy hits and kill a kid while delivering pizza the owner of the business can loose literally everything if the kids parents sue him and he doesn't have the insurance that covers him.
>>
This is old pasta, why are we feeding into it?
>>
>>675232024
or, you know, maybe you just weren't an autistic faggot who didn't tip even before you were employed because you had a sense of decency.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 336x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 336x350
>>
>>675228548
I agree, tipping is a shitty system, and should be done away with... That said... That is the system we use, so maybe don't be a cunt, and abide by it, hmm? And if you can't afford it, your poorfag ass should grab a couple pizzas from Walmart and cook 'em up.
>>
I had this one time where a Chinese delivery fucker tried to make me pay 10 dollars extra. I ordered from their website and the total was 14 something, but when he showed up he said it was $25. Then he said it would be $2 more because of gas. I called him on his shit and he blamed it on "Kevin" at the register. I gave him a 20 and before I told him to give me my change back he said "Thanks for the tip!" and bolted.
>>
>>675231919

In America, we pay service folks less so you can Jew them if they do a shit job, but you're expected to tip folks that serve you well.

If you can't afford to tip, you shouldn't be getting service that expects it.

If you just refuse to tip, well, I'd call you a jew, but it's mostly baptist and their christbucks around here.

/ glad I've never worked in the service industry
>>
File: maxresdefault (37).jpg (118 KB, 1920x814) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (37).jpg
118 KB, 1920x814
>>
I sirs work at a Pizza Hut and find it insane that the drivers get paid much more than they should.

Servers get 3.75 on the floor (with customers)
drivers get 5.35 when they are out.

i cook, servers deal with people and the drivers literally just take the pizza deal with NOBODY and then leave to be tipped and be paid more then everyone else.
>>
>>675231840
For someone using their gas and potentially putting their life on the line ( small %) to make sure you get a fresh pie while you sit on your ass playing LOL.

You're paying for convenience and labour.
>>
>>675232492
Jew them? I'm a Jew and I tip. Asshole.
>>
>>675230537
this
>>
File: 1456976405582.png (78 KB, 955x957) Image search: [Google]
1456976405582.png
78 KB, 955x957
You have all fallen headfirst into OP's chasm of tricks.
>>
>>675232664
kek
>>
>>675232227
Im hoping this is bait and youre not actually this dilussional and retarded
>>
>>675232016
lmao
thats not part of the job at any pizza place ive ever worked, he's literally stealing from you.
not to mention that he's required by law to pay you minimum wage if your tips dont exceed it. i used to lie so fucking hard about my tips, always made sure what i reported was below minimum so i collected that on top of whatever the cucks behind the door threw at me.
glad i dont work that shit any more, tipping is complete and total bullshit. if the dude is a burnout stoner, sure, youre probably making sure he doesnt bring home less than minimum. if he has half a brain in his head, he knows he's entitled to minimum and brings home that+whatever you idiots throw at him.
fuck tipping.
>>
>>675232024
I entered the work force when I was 13 by going door to door offering to cut grass. I got a job with my grandfather working 40hr/day every summer since then, and now I have a job cooking in a restaurant I've had for two years. I have bought both vehicles I've owned with no help from my parents (both crappy vehicles because I understand other things are more important), and I bought with my own money this very computer. I've bought my own clothes since I was 16, and helped pay the bills when I was still living with my parents. But no, you're correct. I have NO idea what the value of money is.
>>
Only niggers and Jews don't tip.
>>
>>675231840
Worked at pizza hut who invented the "delivery charge"
The "delivery charge" is in case a delivery driver has an accident. A sort of insurance paid for by the consumer. Of course, the drivers have insurance and will 99% be forced to pay for damages, but its just a way to increase your bill. The driver sees none of it.

In short, any justification to raise prices on you and they will raise prices. So if you stop tipping or end tipping. It will just become a 15% gratuity fee and the server will see none of it. This has already happened in a couple restaurants in new york where servers make 9 dollars an hour at "The Modern" in new york.
The owner having a net worth of over 500 million now explained he needed to do this because he could not afford to pay his seior chefs at his insanely prestigious restaurant in the center of new york more then 30,000 a year because the waitresses took too much money from the tips. So he now takes all the waitresses tips to pay the kitchen staff.

Not even fucking kidding. Tis is sold like a more progressive european model. Owner of the restaurant even referred to tipping as "exclusionary" and "racist"
>>
>>675232551
Well I'd you were a better employee I might tip better.
>>
>>675229692
WTF you are talking about service industry is underpaid almost everywhere you fucking fag
>>
>>675232008
they would rather pay minimum wage and take their tips. Never underestimate american corporate greed.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 610x915) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 610x915
>>
>>675231279
>It's become a way for the employer to pass off most of the employee's pay to the customer (plus because it's customary to tip the employee will be mad at the customer for not tipping, which is pretty fucked up).

You could look at it that way. OR you could realize that if employers paid those drivers the full amount of what a driver usually takes home, then the food would have to cost two or three times more than it already does. I don't think you understand the math that goes into running a small business, because if tips were eliminated from drivers expected income, then there are going to be less drivers doing more work making less money, otherwise the pizza place is going to go out of business.

Also I've been to restaurants in countries where tipping is not the norm. The services is unbelievably shitty unless you're in a high end place.
>>
>>675232760
Well, to your credit I fudged on the gun crime part but everything else is pretty legit depending on which country you live in..
>>
>>675230053
winrar
>>
>>675233081
Im American...
>>
File: sorry.jpg (217 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
217 KB, 720x405
>>675232664
>I'm a Jew

picture related
>>
>>675228548
>being too ignorant to understand how tipping works

Whatever, you're a retard.

If you don't want to pay more for your food, pick it up yourself instead of sitting on your ass, you lazy entitled anal wart.
>>
File: OP.png (21 KB, 987x347) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
21 KB, 987x347
>>675228548
shitty bait like this gets 100 replies
>smh
>>
>>675228548
>19
>asking your MOM
okay NEET McGee guttercuck
>>
>>675228548
>Complains about tipping
>Doesn't have a job
>Complains about getting pizza
Kill yourself OP
>>
>>675232842
Jews tip. Europe's don't.
>>
>working in jobs that dont pay shit because you did an arts degree
Found the problem, get a better job
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 540x817) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 540x817
No one wants the money you shoved out of one of your/your mom's lard roles you cunt league player kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>675228548
Bait of course but we of the delivery zone remember dickfucks like you.
Dont order from same place twice or ull be having to put on uv goggles to check for cum and ass clippings next trip down.
Hope its finger lickin good.Hate faggots like you if u dont have the money dont order out get off your fuckin ass and do it yourself entitled nigger.
>>
>order pizza and a couple sides from Dominos at 2am
>Pay online
>pizza guy turns up and hands me my stuff
>as hes doing this he drops my chicken over the floor
>just tell him its fine and not to worry about it shit happens
>give him £5 tip anyway cos I always tip the Domino's guy
>walk inside open pizza
>its the wrong pizza
>bunch of random toppings and BBQ sauce
>fuck
>>
>>675233329
Yeah but a lot of people have service jobs as part time work while in college/university

me for example
>>
I realize this is nothing but a bait thread but holy shit I couldn't stop myself from taking it. You're a cunt, mate.
>>
This thread is proof that the US population is just one giant cuckold.

It's been explicitly stated hundreds of times that this whole 'service workers earning less than minimum wage' ordeal is a load of bullshit. It's simply not true, you have been fed rumors to encourage you to give these fuckhead dropouts more than they're worth. Try reading up on your law a little bit, if you don't believe me.

If a service workers wage does not been minimum wage with tips, the employer MUST - BY FUCKING LAW - make up the difference. Plain and simple.
>>
>>675233287
seriously though why doesnt the thread end here
>>
>>675232551
Pizza Hut is shit

I worked as a pizza delivery driver had to make food except actual pizza, clean, and of course deliver pizza and I still made less than the guys making pizza or handling the front end.
>>
>>675232557
okay, if i need to pay for that shit then RAISE THE FUCKING PRICE OF THE SERVICE. oh wait, you cant do that because the business model is based around the fact that corporate doesnt want to fucking pay their emplyees, so they rely on customers to do it, and more expensive pizzas means no customers. they have to rely on fucking idiots who click the $8.99 pie deal, put up with it being jacked up to fucking $14 by the time they add fees, and then STILL are expected to tip the fucking stoner with a car (thats what a delivery guy is, never fails) $5 on top of it all.

nobody would ever fucking pay $20 for a pizza if you said thats what it was before they hit the checkout screen, but no, you fucking prey on idiots who dont pay attention to bullshit fees that get added one at a time. fuck you, im not tipping. the button i clicked said $8.99 and it already turned into fucking $14 before you even got your ass in the car. blame your bosses and whine to corporate until they cut their fucking bullshit, or quit being a loser and get a real job
>>
File: 1457368661646.jpg (173 KB, 317x523) Image search: [Google]
1457368661646.jpg
173 KB, 317x523
>>675228548
B8 story but I agree, 'Murica sucks ass.
>>
>>675233190
I'm not sure how the rumor started, but Jew's actually did tip. http://www.touristisrael.com/much-tip-israel/11633/
>>
>>675233438

Where is the weight cutoff where you develop shrek nose?
>>
get a job fag.
>>
Yeah Op now they want 20% at a restaurant what kind of bs is this. So you go get lunch spend under $10 and They want $2 tip fuck them
>>
>>675229692
Dipshit.Try driving for two fuckin days then say that shit again.
Your own hand will punch you in the face.
>>
>be me
>goto europe
>tip because the service is fucking excellent and i feel like a welcome customer
>be me
>goto meriturd
>gib munny plz im entitled and shit
>fuck off
>>
>>675233540
Most of the US's population knows absolutely nothing about the law or due process beyond muh first & second amendment. I say this as someone living in the US.

Business leaders, aka the real owners of this country, are very careful to never let things like what you just mentioned leak out, lest their precious bottom line be hurt by, shocker, paying their workers!

They'd much rather pass those costs on to you.
>>
>>be me at Olive Garden
>>pay the bill with card
>>intend to tip cash bc I don't have a choice about the gov fucking me out of 28% of my pay but the server does. Her choice.
>>driving home while wife bitching she has no money
>>how did you tip the waitress?
>>thought I did it
>>fuckingshit.jpg
>>fast fwd 3 or 4 months
>>at Olive Garden
>>see the waitress but not seated at her table
>>ask our waitress to send her over
>> pointing,looks, whispers.exe
>>she comes over
>>explain I was there months ago
>>fucked her out of a tip by accident
>>tipped her
>>thanked me left
>>food comes out in miracle time
>>heaping portions
>>did I mention I have my kid and friends?
>>bill comes
>>leave me card
>>tip cash
>>charge never came in my bill
Servers-fuck them and they will fuck you. They handle your food so you have no idea how you are getting fucked.

See the movie "waiting"
>>
File: catface.jpg (20 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
catface.jpg
20 KB, 268x265
>>675228548
>you're supposed to tip the deliveryman
i have gone 24 years without knowing this. oops
>>
>>675230743
While its less of a case for pizza places (due to it usually being a 'bring your own car' situation, which means its usually worth it), in other tipped jobs if you don't make enough to meet minimum, you risk getting fired so they can replace you with someone who gets tipped better. Not bad if you're attractive, charismatic, or good at guilting people. Even in cases where they can't just let you go for fear of a lawsuit, they just start looking for lawyer friendly reasons to let you go.

Like I said, less of an issue with pizza, but it is present otherwise.
>>
>>675233540
And then it goes out of business because it has to charge more than it's competition. Unless we all decide to not tip.
>>
>>675233574
There are no real jobs left in the USA, unless you have a masters in some highly specific, necessary function.
>>
>>675233897
>be ... at Olive Garden
why the fuck would anyone ever do that
enjoy your heart attack
>>
>>675228548
Lol I'm usually pretty bad at calling out bait, but you made it pretty obvious you're trying to rile up the masses with your tall tales. (:
>>
I tip out of courtesy, but when I did restoration work (fire/water/mold/bio remediation) I only got a single tip. Now that's an actual service job, and you never see them complain.
>>
>>675234013
Literally another huge reason that tipping is retarded
>>
get christopher hitchens' lambasting hillary to the frontpage of /r/hillaryclinton (MODS ARE SLEEPING)

https://www.reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/4bg667/silenced_reporter_praising_hillarys_vast/

yoy
>>
>>675233618

I think its less specifically tipping, and more a "jews are cheap, lol" stereotype. Calm your Jewish tits, mate.

/ jewish tits are notoriously temperamental
>>
>>675231093
haha you didn't pay for them to do it you fat little shit.
>>675230887
welcome to USA
>>675231277
if you think a pizza joint is going to pay for your transmission when it goes out you're as lost as me in the water temple.
>>675232227
doctors migrate to the US because they can't rip off patients in countries with good healthcare systems
>>
>>675228548
Get a job you entitled millenial fuckwit. Or do you have to ask mommy first? Fucking twit.
>>
>>675234113
Fuck you nigger, I know they're nasty but I like their chicken parm.
>>
File: 1458105977831.jpg (61 KB, 476x583) Image search: [Google]
1458105977831.jpg
61 KB, 476x583
>>675233574
>mfw i pay $20 for a pizza but i make $33 an hour
>>
File: 1454476646228.jpg (139 KB, 579x527) Image search: [Google]
1454476646228.jpg
139 KB, 579x527
>>675229795
>>
Yep and ive delivered food for awhile aint pizza anymore but being around the industry i dont care where u are if you are a dickhead?
You will get all sorts of shit put in your food.Guaranteed.
Go ahead,dont tip...maxim holds everywhere u get what you pay for or dont.
Be a jew get treated like a nigger,way it is and fuckin always should be.
>>
>>675234113
lol. With the wife and fam. Not my choice.
>>
>>675234108
lmfao
there are plenty of real jobs if youre willing to be drug tested, but oh wait MUH BODY MUH BIG GOVMINT ITS JUST A PLANT ITS JUST A PLANT. keep standing up for that, i see its getting you far. now get off 4chan and deliver my pizza
>>
. " A regular tip for a waiter in Israel is 10-15% depending on how good the service was and how much you ordered"

So you're literally worse than a Jew with your money.

Nice
>>
>>675234273
I don't disagree, but its still a thing. The way I see it; if I have money to eat out or order delivery, I have the money to tip. Which is why I don't eat out often. Its really a luxury that I don't really get. That, and I prefer to make my own food.

Or I just drive to Roccos and pick up pizza there. They make some good pizza.
>>
>>675233574
I hope you're not OP, because at least the pizza guy has a job
>>
>>675230996
I thought it was the opposite. My mom always tipped really well.
>>
>>675234665
Pretty sure they don't drug test drivers in Colorado and other states with legal weed, unless you drive a semi.
>>
you shouldn't not fuck with people in the food industry just because they *can* fuck with your food

i mean sure it's true but most people are just going to talk shit about you, not risk getting fired
>>
>>675228548
tl;dr

My opinion: There are many more people working much more labor intensive and difficult service jobs who receive nothing in tips just because, in America, we only tip hot waitresses.

I also think its really shady that tipping essentially allows you to buy better service if you set a precedent somewhere
>>
>>675234013
If only I were a hot girl, I would wear tight pants and have my boobs nearly popping out of my shirt, then I would get probably 100 dollars or more in tips every day
>>
>>675235063
I like to tip the ugly fat dudes like 15 dollars and not tip the hot ones much more than like 1-2 dollars because of this fact.
>>
>>675233449
us who are seriously against tipping remember the places we've ordered from. you know what happens if you fuck with my shit? you get fired. ive gotten what seems like the entire staff at places changed over this shit, not to mention a ton of free food when i bring your ass hairs to your manager. you want more money? get a better job or make your boss do it. your paycheck is not my fucking responsibility.
>>
>>675228548
>ask mom for pizza
>stopped reading immediately

im amongst children.
>>
>>675235056
This
As a worker in the fast food industry i pretty much spit or cum in everything in the kitchen
>>
Drivers deal with(every order):
1)gas out of pocket
2)any car rag out of pocket
3)fucked up orders-usually fucked up by you
4)restraunt is busy no control
5)restraunt fucks up no control
6)tow companies trying to tow cars in less than 90 secs to make 150$ fees
7)city ghosts giving parking tickets like they are fucking candy

And thats just part of it but people feel like theyve done somethin if they give you 3$.
Should deliver and kick you in the balls as YOUR fuckin tip.
>>
Nice bait op.
Laughed my ass off at the cuckolding line
>>
>>675228548
>>Yeah, busy cuckolding some white guy, right? Asshole...

Someone has been jilted recently.
>>
>>675235056
and then they get fired.
i always check my food from anywhere before it gets remotely near my mouth. if i had a dollar for every time ive gotten a free meal while i get to watch the punk who made the first one be escorted out the door, maybe i would start tipping.
>>
>>675228548
>Is anyone else sick of fucking tipping?
I live in a first world nation so no.
>>
>>675235480
How u ever gonna find out faggot?
When i deal with nigger kiles like you im smiling like a motherfucker.
Best part of my day bitch.
Think ur clever gettin away with somethin? B/ro
>>
>>675228548
I don't tend to go places where I have to tip as I get really irritated by constant service and the waitress coming to your table 400 times just to ask the same question or fill your half-empty glass with water.

Server staff just try to justify their own worth and provided far more than you want or need so they can charge more for the work they have effectively done.
>>
If its me ur never gonna fuckin know and dicks like you?
You reduce your own choice by being a cocksucker.
And i guarantee you you havent found shit.If you are consistently an asshole every meal u eat is suspect.
You are the dumbest of fucking niggers.
>>
>>675236391
youre delivering to jews who dont believe you would ever dare. i know you assholes, i know youre out there. you think i cant see spit? you think i cant see hair? i have gotten so many of you assholes fired that its hilarious. best part is sometimes i wasnt even 100% sure, but i stormed in there pretending i was and somebody still owned up to it and got fired because youre all fucking loser pricks. if you ever deliver to me or anyone like me, you will get fired. guaranteed.
>>
>>675233574
People pay $20 for a pizza all the time. I factor in tip when I make a purchase, like I have the capacity to be a decent human being. If they didn't rely on tips, the price of the product would increase. I like having the option to tip poorly when service is bad. I like ensuring my money goes to the people doing the work. You've never worked a day in your life and you are a bad human being. No one will love you except your parents.
>>
>>675236960
if not bate and there is a hell you're going to it for sure
>>
>>675236017
most I ever did in foodservice was put way too many fucking capers in some guys pasta

he ordered extra capers and I gave him extra capers
he still sent it back and we had to do a redelivery
he got half a jar of capers
>>
>>675228548
Move to Seattle. They raised the minimum wage to $15 and now nobody has to tip anymore.
>>
>>675236960
Never find out motherfucker.And half of what you are saying is guaranteed bullshit.I know you are a certified jew but we are not fuckin stupid..we will stealth that shit in and ull look up and smile...thumbs up great job guys while we are just laughing at your stupid fuckin self.Lifetime look over your shoulder man.Me?Im gonna treat people with respect and guarantee i dont get tainted food.
Fucking raw kike nigger.
>>
>>675228548
I saw reservoir dogs once
>>
>mfw I'm not a stoner
>mfw when I'm a pizza transportation specialist
>mfw when I never expect a tip in the first place
>mfw when my tip money goes to my gorceries and gas
>mfw when I get paid bi-weekly and my paid check pays my bills
>mfw i have no face
I just assume people tip for the compensation of gas. But I never really care if I get one or not, I'm just working to get by. It's like an added bonus to me. however when someone like OP is being a prick about the situation, I guess my jimmies get a bit rustle, but it tends to happen when basement dwelling neck beard faggot fucks who waste time on shitty games instead of working and having their mothers pay for their shit, taking advantage of her money and acting like he has any right to it in the first place. If you ever get a job and ever expect a tip then you are a piece of shit hypocrite. this is all said on the off chance that it's not b8, but who knows, I just felt like ranting a bit. lol
>>
>>675233540
The idea is that by tipping, these people have a chance to earn more than minimum wage. Minimum wage is for kids with no experience or sweet jobs that require you to do virtually nothing. A single adult can only just barely live on minimum wage.
>>
>>675237971
Zactly.my main point.
>>
>>be me at Ruby Tuesdays
>>go once a week for lunch
>>order same thing but no blah blah blah and add this and that
>>second week - same waitress
>>cute.jpg
>>week 3 - different waitress but smiles and nods at my special order like she knows
>>week 4 - back to cute waitress
>>she has not seen me in 2 weeks and has seen me only twice before
>>remembers me, remembers my special order
>>just because you are one of hundreds of customers a server sees - don't think they don't remember you, talk about you, appreciate your tip for good service or fuck with your shit if you fuck them.
>>
File: 1457924614481.jpg (50 KB, 1242x1220) Image search: [Google]
1457924614481.jpg
50 KB, 1242x1220
>>675230053
>am driver.
i literally keep a book of my good, bad, and awful tips. when addresses match up, i drive extra slow to their house. open the heated bag to make it colder. have myself a nice smoke with the windows up, anything i can do to make that pizza shitty without directly breaking any rules that can be traced back to me that night.

>>675229919
we do make minimum wadge, EVERY WORKER IN EVERY JOB makes minimum wadge. if you dont make it in tips, the store HAS TO PAY IT BACK TO YOU or you can sue and EASILY win.

>>675230053
no one does this. ever.

>>675230743
someone gets it.

also, if you dont want to tip a driver, get off your ass and COME GET the pizza. its cheaper to order carry out, AND there are SPECIFIC coupons that make it cheaper for carry out.
>>
The only time this edgelord tips is when he's wearing a fedora.
>>
>>675238087
>No skills or experience to differentiate you from others
>Expect the world to value your time more for no other reason than it benefits you
>If someone else can do the same job and values their time less, you need to go somewhere else or invest in skills/experience that is in more demand
>>
>>675228548
Same thread posted earlier/yesterday

Sage goes where?
>>
I hate tipping because I hate helping people.

Fuck it

Sadly you have to tip though because if you ever respect to return to the place, if you didn't tip last time, it will be very uncomfortable for you.

I don't give a fuck about all you fucking employees though. Fuck you all
>>
>>675235480
and i keep a well documented list of people who stiff me that delivery tag has your name phone number and address if you piss me off enough i come by your home at about 3 am and take a shit in your yard also its always fun to stomp flower beds i'm 26 and do this as a side job but common decency is lost on faggots like you the better you tip the better you get treated this isnt fucking china you cheap nigger and yes we do fuck with your food and assholes like you build a reputation ive given a guy an icing cup full of my cum and powdered sugar that i made just for him sealed the bitch back up with superglue all because he stiffed me on a 150 dollar order that he made 20 minutes before closing.
>>
>>675229645
/4chan
>>
SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE
>>
>>675239504
its not actually the drivers fault that tipping is a thing. food corporations invented tipping after minimum wadge became a thing. it was their way of getting around having to actually pay their employees. it honestly should be illegal and tip based jobs should have a fixed wage like all others.
>>
>>675228548
hardcore league session.... and that's where I stopped reading.
>>
>>675239725
whatever the cause, mandatory tipping is for faggots.

Tipping is meant to be something you do because you personally feel that that faggot employee somehow deserved money for something they did, not because you have to.
>>
>>675229163
My sister is a waitress at a pizza place and she makes minimum wage + ~25% in tips on top of that. Literally has to do less work than those poor people working at McDonalds. She also got the job after the owner randomly approached her at her last one and just hired her for her looks.
>>
>>675228548
EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT EAT MY ASS FAGGOT
>>
>>675240000
>>675239725
fuckin checked.

and i know, thats what im saying.
>am driver
i hate working for tips. its a dumb system. no one should be expected to tip. its not the drivers fault that its a thing, you shouldnt hate them because its a thing. if you dont want to tip, dont tip. youll just know youll be that "oh, you got 123 4chanpost Lane? have fun not getting tipped" instead of "fuck, you got 123 4chanpost lane! trade with me bitch!"
theres no downside to someone not tipping. we still usually get about 2.35$ for gas from the delivery charge. most drivers on average make about 3.40$ a run.
>>
File: Creeping Jew.jpg (24 KB, 360x517) Image search: [Google]
Creeping Jew.jpg
24 KB, 360x517
>>675232664
>never moar than 8%
>& nothing if I suspect he/ she is antisemitic, which they all are
>>
File: op.gif (996 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
op.gif
996 KB, 150x148
>>675228548
YOU STALE FUCKING COPY PASTA POSTING SON OF A BITCH. LIKE I SAID THE LAST TIME...

GET A FUCKING JOB, YOU FAGTARD TURD BURGLAR!
>>
File: 1449298279280.gif (73 KB, 129x150) Image search: [Google]
1449298279280.gif
73 KB, 129x150
>>675228548
>>
>>675228548
Its because they use their own car and probs cant afforad gas matience and rent u fuck tard
>>
>>675228548
And maybe they had 50 other useless scum bags ordering pizza like urself league fag
>>
>>675232446

Fuck those China men. Had one local delivery place that was super late once, it came to like 18.50 and I gave him a 20 and asked for change. He starts digging in his pocket stalling, then he goes to hand me the change back and accidentally drops it on the floor and is taking his time picking it up off the floor. I was just like alright mother fucker, you don't deserve a tip, but you got me. I'm done messing around, and shut the door and let the Chink have his 6 quarter tip.
>>
>>675229533
>11.50 for a pizza hut
Also what the fuck are you talking about
>>
Hunter Thompson would throw his pocket change on the ground (considered tipping close to begging)
>>
File: 1457497298297.jpg (91 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1457497298297.jpg
91 KB, 1600x900
>>675228548
>>
>>675230743
>your employer is pay you the difference
>>
>>675228548

asks mom

this is why i hate my country
>>
own a furniture manufacturing company in australia
i fucking wish our minimum wage was lower

personally, i'd prefer the tipping system with a much lower minimum wage.

because of our retardedly high minimum wage, plus rising super, plus fucking GST hikes, my production costs are getting more and more expensive, because on top of it being more expensive for my boys to manufacture stock, it's getting more expensive for our raw materials because of said above effects
it's fucking australian manufacturing over
mind you, we're still doing pretty well
>>
>>675242299
Wah wah wah I participate in capitalism and expect everything to benefit me and no one else.
>>
Lol this thread is so relevant i ordered a couple pizzas a few days ago and the deliver man comes and asks me to sign the receipt and he says fill in the tip line and i put a fat zero and he gets mad and hands me the pizza and says have a nice day all butthurt

I aint ur mom fuck off peasant if you dont want to deliver pizzas for the wage you need to form a union and get rid of this tipping culture. Fight for a fair wage instead of being a cuck because im not tipping you
>>
>>675242533
my guys are paid well above industry standard, in proportion, however, they are being paid above what they really should be entitled to

>wah wah i could never make anything of my own, i expect everyone else to do shit for me
>>
>>675234665
The best part is that I've never touched a drug, prescription or otherwise, in my life.
>>
>>675242784
I'm not saying you shouldn't be rational

You just sound like my father, he owns an auto shop. He just cant stop bitching about anything.
>>
>>675230115
Servers (atleast here in Boston) make $2 an hour and all their checks are void. because tips.
>>
>>675243163
it's annoying when everything you paid for last year, goes up 4 - 7% each end of financial year and you see your production cost go through the roof
>>
>delivered pizza for a little while
>never expected a tip or got mad on a stiff
>only in the hood where I knew they were paying with government assistance and slammed the doors in my white face
>if you can afford to tip and it gets there fast and the guy is nice then a couple bucks would be nice
>even if you don't, the next house will probably make up for it
I am one of those people, I live pretty close but not walking distance and I'll usually tip $5-7 for a 20 dollar order
But then the other day
>ordered from papa johns
>pizza was strangely expensive
>took almost an hour and a half to get here
>fat neckbeard forced a burp out walking up to me
>didn't say what's up or anything, just the total and glared at me
>looked at the tip I planned to give him
>put it right back in my pocket
>tipped him whatever the coin change was
>fucking idiot, it's not hard to be a little friendly, especially when it's your job
>>
File: flsa.png (30 KB, 250x372) Image search: [Google]
flsa.png
30 KB, 250x372
>>675230115
IF their tips equal minimum wage? The employer is allowed to pay Sub-Minimum. If the tips DO NOT equal minimum wage? The employer is required to pay minimum.

Fuck! every employer is required to place a poster informing you of this, in a conspicuous place.

If an employer tries to pay you Sub-minimum wage with out any tips? Then you can take them to the state labor board and can claim minimum wage plus interest and fines. If more than 3 employees complain of this? Then the employer will be required to make all wages payable to the state and the state disburses them to the employees.

http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/flsa.htm
>>
Papa bless
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 26

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.