Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Explain

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: 1458315851244.jpg (20 KB, 540x628) Image search: [Google]
1458315851244.jpg
20 KB, 540x628
Explain
>>
>>675090839
What is, you're not a starving nigger in Libertarian paradise?
>>
>>675090839
They're black, who cares.
>>
You don't have to waste your time in a desert shithole watering stick niggers
>>
>>675090839
I like that she's hand feeding it. That's cute.
>>
i dont give a fuck about anyone except me
>>
It an asshole demeaning your suffering because some starving diglet across the world didn't take care of their kids
>>
>>675091014
Kek'd
>>
>>675090839
the more food aid you send the more they breed the more food aid they need
pop in Africa is 10 times more now than when food aid started, this out striped Asian pop growth for the first time in two hundred years
even with the high death toll and starvin marvins and genocides in multiple countries
>>
>>675090839
Life is more complicated to us because we are more educated.
The priorities of these people are: Work, Fuck, eat, shit, sleep, repeat. They don't reflect on their lifes, they don't know the outer world. Their news come from the tellings of other people.
They believe in God or spirits and never find out that life has no meaning.
>>
Comparing 3rd world problems to 1st world problems,not how it works faggot.
>>
>>675091014
Holy shit that caught me off guard Kek
>>
>>675090839
why cant these dumb black cunts live next to a river? fuck these cunts. i got bigger issues
>>
File: Apes.jpg (560 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Apes.jpg
560 KB, 960x1280
>>675090839

Dailie Reminder: Don't feed the apes.
>>
So edgey
>>
Homo homini lupus.
>>
>>675091734
The problem is that if they did live near a water source they're too stupid to not also use it as a bathroom.
>>
>>675090839
The child was abandoned for fears of it being a witch. This is a common thing there, children are beaten and murdered over the fear. The kid was malnourished and dehydrated which is why she helped.
>>
>>675090839
>Get to laze around all day
>People literally bring you food and shit
>Nice filling rice dishes and those calorie dense cookies
>Get to join local warband when you're old enough and pillage

Yeah, sounds TERRIBLE...
>>
These dumb fucks don't need good they need infrastructure, and economy, and trade.

Literally every other race in the world has figured this out except them. Name one place that's predominantly black and also a nice place to live. And don't say Jamaica because you're SO wrong.
>>
>I should appreciate my crappy life more because someone somewhere, on a planet with 6 billion plus people, has it worse

Yeah. K.

Not even being edgy but this logic is and will always be retarded. Like when someone posts a video doing something neat and there's always some retard in the comments "wow you could have donated to charity or been doing something useful duuuur!"
>>
You given her little pet a drink after a long walk
>>
File: really_3.gif (2 MB, 352x288) Image search: [Google]
really_3.gif
2 MB, 352x288
>>
Only three types of pictures of niggers. Either fucking, being violent or starving and pathetic.
>>
>>675090839

All of Africa isn't like this this is just an example of extreme poverty in Africa, just like how extreme poverty can happen across the world.
It happens more in Africa because of their wholly corrupt, flawed government, and their values are completely different from the U.S.

Pain is pain though. Just because it's portrayed in a different way doesn't make it any less painful to the person experiencing it. Saying that one is worse off then the other is not a fair assessment given the two different situations.
>>
>>675090839
well if u got nothing, u aint afraid of nothing
>>
>>675091218
>demeaning your suffering
tell me about it?
>>
>>675093715
trap detected
>>
>>675090839
Her pinkie toe is really dirty at the end of the day I'd reckon
>>
>>675090839
She could feed an African village for 1 year with the amount of money she used on tattoos
>>
>>675094449

More like a realistic response to a troll answer.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 640x478
>>675094674
>>
>>675094674

Obviously they want to appear cool and not actually help anyone in the long term. Like those fuckers who give a dollar to homeless people on youtube.
>>
>>675090839
You're right
they should be dead
Instead they've got their heads kept neatly above water by foreign aid, keeping their population numbers in the plus growing at a rate faster than any western nation, yet they don't have the capital or he infrastructure to support it.

They have their shots at it, but how can you compete with free shit from americlaps and other feel good faggot western nations?
>>
>>675095183

It's a war torn relic of proxy wars between world powers during the cold war. It's unstable and can't instill modern amenities because of greedy warlords.
It's also no good to provide aid or clothing to these countries. The clothes ruin local economy because their free and the food provided is never enough in the long term so they end up right back where they were once the aid drires up.

TDLR: Africa is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, because of the greedy world leaders including the US.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1770x2706) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1770x2706
>>675095183
>>
File: memories last a lifetime.jpg (422 KB, 1220x1228) Image search: [Google]
memories last a lifetime.jpg
422 KB, 1220x1228
>>675091369
>>
>>675095620
Lost
>>
>>675095492
Of course, a pattern of good intentions and a continually crumbling nation don't just occur for the hell of it.
Everyones got their stake in it somewhere.
It might not be as simple as something as material as greed though.
It runs much deeper in the sense that this may be just the required course of action needed in order for another country to keep its good looks and healthy kids kickin.

When you provide a standard of living that requires no effort from the beneficiary to get, not only are there next to no skills built in the process, but there is no incentive to try an get above yourself in the first place.

No matter how many humanitarian aid workers come and put on a display of "How to Agriculture 101", the second they leave, it all breaks, crumbles and gets destroyed within a matter of months if not years.
>>
>>675090839
This little nigga dews the dew.
>>
>>675091218
I'm sorry the cute girl at hot topic won't touch your penis.
>>
>>675090839
Because dealing with your peers' stress and unhappiness is hard, but telling them to stop it because strangers' lives are worse is easy.
>>
>>675090839
The caption is so right, I'm not covered in all those god awful tattoos.
>>
>>675097378
Fucking kek'd
>>
>>675090839
Well you lack anything resembling a life so you make this thread a few times a day. I know you do this for the same reason.
>>
>>675090839
That poor woman, having to squat down like that in the desert. It's fucking atrocious. Kid should have offered a chair to this woman.

She does it tough, you know. Those tattoos probably cost her a fortune. THINK ABOUT THAT YOU THIRSTY SELFISH FUCK.
>>
>>675091054
Forty keks
>>
>>675093048
Kenya
>>
>>675092554
>>675093902

Looks like only these tards actually tried to "explain" the photo.

>>675090839

Op, you mean "explain" or "discuss?"

Explain: Liberal women going on humanitarian tourism trips to Africa these days have a shit ton of tattoos, because this trashy trend has been adopted by "upper middle class" Americans, because that class of people has fallen into lower middle class ways.

Discuss: all brains are the same color. Google the article. We should be doing everything we can to level the economic opportunities for all mankind. Yes, this means Americans will suffer a decrease in standard of living for a little while, but at least we get to rule the world and everyone will speak English and watch Seinfeld and Friends and Saved by the Bell reruns.
>>
Legit question: why is she doing it? That kiddo will just live another 2 or so days before dying, he has no future. Wouldn't it be more kind just to take him out of his misery?
>>
>>675098485

You know that? Maybe it's Haiti...

>>675099112

She's doing it because (1) this is the career she has chosen, or (2) this is how she chooses to use her leisure time.
>>
>>675098485

Oh, never mind I didn't realize what you were talking about. Kenya is a fucking terrible place to live except for people in Nairobi. You can probably make that case for a lot of countries then. I would have to go with Trinidad and Tobago or Turks and Caicos. I think those places have black people and are pretty nice. Maybe Martinique.
>>
>>675090839
>>675092554
>>675099112
>>675099845

There was a news report on this, the kid is now healthy and being taken care of and able to live the life a child deserves
>>
>>675092903
That is if you don't die before you're 10 years old
>>
Struggle is abritary. So someone who lives in poverty in the US, let's say who is not old enough to live on their own, because of drug addicted parents, can't complain about struggle because of some starving people in Africa?
>>
>>675100657

>insert photo of white man in powdered wig laughing heartily
>>
>>675091014
Lost it holy fuck
>>
>>675090839

I really couldn't give an less fucks about starving niggers in Africa who are too fucking stupid to advance past the bronze age.
>>
>>675090971
>Libertarian paradise

How so?
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.