Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

How do i get over my racism? >tfw brown spic and admire Aryans

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 24
File: that feel fool a.jpg (204 KB, 646x774) Image search: [Google]
that feel fool a.jpg
204 KB, 646x774
How do i get over my racism?
>tfw brown spic and admire Aryans
>mfw im overly love with whites like a bad fetish and have an entire philosophy behind it
>tfw white women's beauty blows all the other features away, other races cant compete
>tfw snow angle white-pale skin is the purist
>tfw hair is the crown of beauty and Aryans hair is the most varieties that consist of 5 shades of blonde, ranges from dark red to light orange and brunettes are woodland brown and pitch black
>tfw Aryans are the only race to have bright vibrate blue, amber, green, light brown eyes that are a pleasure to stare at while talking to them they're fucking eye candy
>tfw marring a 5'7 snow skinned, light brown hair, blue-eyed Nordic goddess whom i treat good
>i make her wear togas and leaf crowns n shit
>aware that white people are going extinct and feel "ugly" that im muddying up the gene pool with my 5'8 dark hair / eye spic genes and destroying one of the few lineages for blue eyes

I do not hate my own race i actually like being mexican and i enjoy the feeling like an outsider / underdog. I just have such a admiration-fetish for white culture. Iv tried talking about it with close people but my future wife doesn't understand and thinks its weird while insisting race doesn't matter and she loves me and our children will be beautiful while my close family & friends laugh and call me white wash. I feel guilty for not being attracted to my own being so biased since no race can compete with white beauty.

I think my mindset spawns from how i see women, i literally don't respect 80% of women and i see them as objects. Being objects i see white women are the prettiest toy and from there all my racial ideologies spawn from that 1 idea. I think white peoples success comes from evolution, like they evolved to have attractive facial features to encourage social communication since its easier to read the facial expressions of a white face then a blended black / brown face. idk im fucking retarded
>>
White women > any male of a different race
>>
>>675090207

So you're pretty much saying you admit being a fucking idiot.

Whats the next step towards not being one?

Thats right, not being one!

Enjoy your fucking wife and focus on painting or something you stupid fuck.
>>
>>675090207
Kill yourself you fucking white racist fucking nazi
>>
>>675090445
how is op an idiot when everything he says is true?
>>
>>675090207
Are you more spanish or aztec?
>>
Literally feel the same way about Mexicans. Always hung out with Mexicans when I was in school. Looked up to the cholos. Im the living stereotype of the "white wannabe cholo" and Im cool with it.
>>
File: Aryan Brotherhood.jpg (364 KB, 865x617) Image search: [Google]
Aryan Brotherhood.jpg
364 KB, 865x617
Join the Aryan Brotherhood, vato.
>>
>>675091322
nigga what lol?
>>
>>675091806
Some mexicans are racist mate
>>
>>675090207

You're basically the Mexican equivalent of a Weeaboo.
>>
>>675091322
I heard that too, also heard many of them have american native roots as in indians. Makes you wonder.
>>
>>675090207
Mexican are white faggot.
is just USA "patriotic" retards try to bash them and make them different race cus they are fat and suck balls
>>
You realy are fucking the whites over, man. You need to dump that girl asap and find a girl of your own race so you can co tinue the existence of YOUR people as well as the whites.

Leave your gf, start browsing 8/pol/, and do your best to make your race into everything you admire about whites.
>>
>>675090207
It sounds like you have some kind of guilty pleasure going on. Your relationship with white people is the same as a christian's relationship to masturbation. Just chill out, accept that you like white people and realize that it is not a big deal, it is just your own personal thing and literally no one gives a fuck.
>>
File: 1402268651993.gif (988 KB, 450x252) Image search: [Google]
1402268651993.gif
988 KB, 450x252
>>675090207
there are only 3 races caucasian african, and asiatic
mexicans are latinos which is more cultural then race thing
so your white with little bid of native american blood
also native Americans are considered Aryan by most nazis
>>
File: czechem.jpg (73 KB, 964x501) Image search: [Google]
czechem.jpg
73 KB, 964x501
>>675090207
You're gonna be okay. Skin color is - not exclusively - but also a question of climate and sun exposure.

Most spaniards I see (I'm from Central/Northern Europe) are white-ish. Even with your Hispanic heritage (I think there's some indigenous blood mixed in with portuguese/spanish).
>make her wear togas and leaf crowns
kek'd
>>
>>675094271
>do your best
Whites will always rule. The overpopulation of minorities is not an "accident" of nature. It a well calculated strategy. Consider Helter Skelter, only not paranoid schizophrenic
>>
I'm white and I don't give a fuck about my race or any other race. OP you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>675094967
Not white
>>
File: hot red braid.jpg (86 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
hot red braid.jpg
86 KB, 400x600
>>675094967
This but still its kinda sad pic related will go extinct
>>
>>675095229
Fools
>>
>>675094667
He said Mexican, not Spanish.
>>
>>675094621
Except only the top-tier Latinos are actually of spaniard descent, the rest are natives which originally are asians.
>>
>>675095524
I'm aware, as I elaborated, Mexicans are basically spaniards/portuguese with a little bit of indigenous blood.
Aren't they?
>>
File: 1458523889001.jpg (378 KB, 1820x1213) Image search: [Google]
1458523889001.jpg
378 KB, 1820x1213
>>675090207
>mother blonde slav
>father some kind of cuban
>i look like a fuckin sandnigger
>been raised by conservative commie grandparents to hate niggers/sandniggers

do the right thing op, make on or two own kids, then get in vitro fertilization with arian sperm for another two.

then work your ass off to give your kids the best possible future.
>>
>>675095706
Hmmm
No
Not at all
>>
>>675095229
if you feel so bad about the extinction if the white race, kill yourself. otherwise shut up and realise you're a faggot. a good dicking by your uncle carlos will fix you up
>>
File: anna nystrom so beautiful.jpg (45 KB, 599x632) Image search: [Google]
anna nystrom so beautiful.jpg
45 KB, 599x632
>>675090207
I know this feel man ;_;

I'm a light skin latino though. Still not white enough for gringos though. What you think of this white girl familia? She's one of my favorite white girls.
>>
>>675090207
have you realized that its possible to be 100% spanish and still be white? you'll never even fucking realize that they're spanish
>>
File: bbbbbbbbbb.jpg (76 KB, 349x356) Image search: [Google]
bbbbbbbbbb.jpg
76 KB, 349x356
>>675090207
Marry a white woman and adopt white babies.

You're welcome.
>>
>>675093881
african are white faggot. george bush white wall super america.
>>
>>675096149
Yeah but most Spanish have shitskin blood in them. Spain simply isn't as white as ancient sweden was.
>>
>>675090429
I sure hope so or else you would be a flaming fucking faggot.
>>
>>675096410
No matter what we're still all human. Race does NOT distinguish species
>>
>>675093881
>>675094621
most mexicans are short dark ugly abbo niggers
>>
We all have nigger ancestors so don't sweat it.

Here's some advice:
It's not what you THINK, it is what you DO in life that matters. Live in a manner of which you will not be ashamed. Everyone thinks fucked up shit, and this fine image board is not proof of that.

You craft your life by what you do. You are not a coward if you master your fear though you still feel it.

Some of the toughest motorcycle clubs in the US are multiracial. Banditos and Mongols are examples.
>>
File: facewhipe.gif (2 MB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
facewhipe.gif
2 MB, 375x375
>>675095819
I just read up on it, and I was kinda right. The two largest slices of the Mexican population are Mestizos (~70%) and European Mexicans (~16%) - both of which have a good portion of European admixture.
>>
>>675096724
>We all have nigger ancestors so don't sweat it.

False
>>
mixed latina here, and relate to you OP
White is right, only ever dated white boys.
Only find them and mixed whites to be attractive.
Self hating spic to a degree, never keep my natural hair curly and keep my light tan as light as possible least I get golden and spic looking.
I'm friends with just about a variety of races, sincerely hate nignogs of any race. Though niggers are 90% black.. Idk OP, just be yourself.
>>
>>675097423
h-hot
>>
>>675096572
>No matter what we're still all human. Race does NOT distinguish species

I agree, however that doesn't mean that people should happily race mix. Fuck that shit. I can't be too hypocritical here but I can safely say that black women are fugly man. White women are best women. I wouldn't want to see white women only go with dark ass niggers. White genes are fragile. Whites aren't having kids. By the time I am 50 the makeup of many countries will likely look drastically different if things don't change course.

I don't care if I am latino. Shitskins tend to fuck everything up. Brown/black women are also inferior looks wise and personality wise. I want to see a nation of beautiful blondes/redheads/brunettes. Not fucking niggershit everywhere.

I really don't even care if it makes me a stupid hypocrite to be laughed at. At the end of the day I most value freedom and a secure life. Shitskins of all types likely will ruin the world if allowed to. Yes I want a white women for myself even if it means I am pro race mixing in this case.
>>
>>675097423
just fucking kill yourself if you don't like your race
>>
>>675097423
TITS OR STFU
>>
>>675090207
what you have is a fetish
>>
racism is a mistake, just spend some time with actual nice people that you're racist against. it just boils down to that most people are assholes, not everyone. the ethnicity is just for flavor. but sexism that shit is biological..
>>
>>675097653
>I really don't even care if it makes me a stupid hypocrite to be laughed at. At the end of the day I most value freedom and a secure life. Shitskins of all types likely will ruin the world if allowed to. Yes I want a white women for myself even if it means I am pro race mixing in this case.

> being this much of a fucking dumbass
I present two solutions, paint yourself white, or kill yourself.
>>
>>675097734
I like civilized folks of any race, just happens to be mainly whites. I don't like my own kind, just my fucking preference.
>>
>>675097771
Not OP but I feel this might be true for me.
>>
>>675097763
just sharing my perspective with op not fucking attention seeking fag
>>
File: wall nazi.jpg (110 KB, 1192x670) Image search: [Google]
wall nazi.jpg
110 KB, 1192x670
>>675097423
I had a sister whos the same way. Its kinda funny tho, i dont look at her but i know shes attractive in a unique way because she has white features and shes dark skinned with silky smooth black hair with blue eyes that pop like a super model. She doesn't even look white except her eyes yet shes a bit of a hardcore racist skinheads and although she gives hispanics a chance and embraces some of the aztec warrior culture (has those fucking aztec temple paintings around her house) she dislikes asians and is disgusted by blacks and only dates whites / mexicans. Shit my sister even has something very similar to pic related as a screen saver
>>
>>675097653
and im sure there are niggers out there who have had enough of being shat on for no reason other than having melanin enriched skin. who will gangrape you and your cute little white wife in your own bed. your preferences are fine, but thinking you're top shit and mistreating other people out of your own insecurities earns you a visit to dr abdul.
>>
File: nate diaz.jpg (149 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
nate diaz.jpg
149 KB, 1000x1400
>>675098078
I am light skin though. Here is my first post itt >>675096079

The problem is I don't look white enough. Here is an example of what I mean. This guy is light skin but there is pretty much no one that would consider him a white man and rightfully so. He doesn't look white. I'm afraid that face wise I may look too hispanic myself.
>>
>>675098186
TITS OR STFU AND GTFO
>>
>>675098582
suck my dick anon
>>
i think the problem here is using the word civilized. a lot of great folks just live with nature and it works great, sure it can be annoying but these communities function by themselves because they all love each other since they have the time since all the chores are easy and people always help out
>>
>>675090207
I dont know whats your problem, amigo. Just enjoy life and things you like.
>>
>>675098438
he has african features just trying to bust thru
>>
>>675098244
Stfu nigger. Give back the dubs you stole.
>>
>>675098860
Pajeet pls...
>>
>>675098340
That's fine, not even trying to say death to all niggers. It would probably be best for them if they can truly have their own country and people leave them alone. However everytime they exist anywhere else they do fuck things up. Look at how much black guys fetishize white women over there own. It's fucking disgusting how pathetic they are. Niggers don't even love their own selves so why should anyone else? They fuck up any gene pool they touch. Whether asian, latin, white, even arab.

To me the ideal country would look 80% white, 0% black and 20% anybody else. I would have a beautiful white woman of my own and live happy from then on. I'm tired of the degenerate marxist culture that has infested all 1st world nations. Death is going to await all these countries. Don't be foolish. And what sucks is minority people who shouldn't get blamed may get blamed.
>>
i have african features and i'm white and my parents raised me to be racist against mexicans, but it's not working anymore
>>
>>675096875
I just read down on it, and I know that you are wrong. Mexicans are not Spanish. You're a fucking dummy
>>
>>675098438
same, I'm light enough but spic nose gives it away
.>>675098244
she sounds lovely, just I wouldn't want to be dark skinned. Also I'm not hardcore racist. European conquistadors pwned all the lil injuns, so I'm not into any Aztec tribal pride. White is right.
>>
>>675090207
ITS OK JJ I LOIVE YUOU AND GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO MUDDY IT UP BRO NOW GO GET THEM FINNISH GIRLS
>>
>>675098913
Yeah that's my point. With many light skin hispanics you can still tell they are hispanic. Many hispanics have a certain face structure that often times if you are hispanic yourself you can tell who latino latina and who not.

I had some other light skin latin friends and no way they were white. White genes simply aren't strong enough to survive race mixing on a mass scale.
>>
>>675099217
Well, thanks for taking part in the discussion, chum
>>
>>675093881
>Mexican are white faggot.
No they aren't. Even "white" Hispanics are generally going to be mixed, but OP clearly states he is brown. He likely has some white blood in him, but he'd obviously not be describing himself as brown if he were white!
>>
>>675097796
Lame bait faggot
Try harder next time
>>
who's ever serious about this needs to check out a documentary called guns, germs, and steel
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 397x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 397x370
>>675090207
Youre being racist with your own people. How pathetic. Will never be white better accept them or just kill yourself.
>>
Take pride in the fact that your skin is not black. There are based hispanics. Stay in your lane, marry your kind and live your life. Show respect to anybody who deserves it.
>>
File: family a.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
family a.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1200
>>675097653
>>675097653
Kinda adding to this. As op this is how i feel. Even tho i really love white women and white culture on a primitive and instinctual i cannot deny that im more comfortable with my people. I do want my mexican people to do good but not in this way, not by outbreeding whites like fucking rats. Iv explained this so many times to other mexicans and they cannot deny the logic of this and usually resort to saying "you're weird fool" our people can intergrate and co-exist with whites but they're being mislead and buying into the stupid fucking logic of liberals and cultural marxist and are continuing to give into instinct while throwing the amendments and freedoms within the west in the fucking trash despite it being the greatest thing to happen to civilization while blaming whites who let them into their countries. And i dont even want to think about the suicide of Europe, as bad as mexicans might be they're better then those fucking scumbag cultist goat fucking muslim child rapist, that shit truly is infuriating

Again i explained this shit to so many mexicans and most times they cannot argue back and reluctantly agree with me. I do feel like a fucking sellout sometimes but i know my logic is right. Fucking i dont know what the future holds but im just glad i got my wife and morals about me
>>
File: n-LATINOS-ENCRUCIJADA-628x314.jpg (55 KB, 628x314) Image search: [Google]
n-LATINOS-ENCRUCIJADA-628x314.jpg
55 KB, 628x314
>>675099266
>same, I'm light enough but spic nose gives it away

If you got dark hair and eyes to that will seriously give you away. From my own experience I seem to notice it's more apparent on guys then girls. Some latina girls might be able to pass off as white. Makeup probably helps them here sometimes.
>>
i mean im obviously jewish just by looking at me but i have black and asian blood all over the place, and aryan too, and i used to be the second coming of christ before i realized that everything was god anyway
>>
>>675090207
jj i know it you dont lie to me i swear on me mum il hook u in the gabber m8
>>
>>675099466
Dubby dub dubs
DO NO LIES
>>
>>675099588
Fuck you
>>
>>675096875
>I just read up on it, and I was kinda right
No, you said Mexicans are basically Spanish with a little bit of native, when in fact 70% are mixed:
>A study by the National Institute of Genomic Medicine, Mexico reported that Mestizo Mexicans are 58.96% European, 31.05% Native American, and 10.03% African.
t. Wikipedia
>>
>>675099650
No you're wrong
>>
>>675090445

Hi SJW faggot.

How does it feel knowing you are worse then a rapist, whos also a murderer and a nazi?

Also, your kind ruind /b/, which is the worst crime of them all.
>>
>>675091322
Wassapening??
>>
>>675099665
hazel eyes and light brown hair both natural actually, mentioned I'm mixed latina not full on on beaner. Subtle blonde highlights and contacts help though, blue eyes are my ideal though I don't really mind my natural hazel since they aren't beaner brown. Don't really do make up much though, I don't try to pass as white. I just like the softer look they have naturally.
>>
>>675100091
well shit cock sucker you sure did convince me alright
>>
>>675094621

Erm...no. You are wrong. Very wrong. Even when calling one of the race ''african'', and not by it's correct scientific term negroids, you are basicaly telling everyone you are stupid.
>>
>>675098107
>the acts of an individual defines the acts of a whole race

grow the fuck up you dumb fucking spic. I'm spanish and if I ever fucking heard you say that I'd curbstomp your face
>>
Be mexican fucked plenty of gorgeous white women-great to look at and fuck but totally fucked psychologically- Latina women fuck better and know how to treat you, white girls just swallow. Latin women are more loyal and supportive! White women are un trustable whores!
>>
>>675099650
Glad you understood me. I know I might have seem like I went on a huge mad tirade and I did basically because it needs to be said. I fucking hate how dumbed down some people are getting.

I'm not mexican but I have had many whites thought I was. Imagine if whites get sick of darkies bullshit and start rounding up minorites? I wouldn't want to be a part of that shit. I like this country. I'm not going to be an ungrateful asshat. I will in some ways but not by bashing whites. As long as whites don't fuck me over personally then I have no real reason to hate them.

Blacks are easy to hate though. Too many are awful people. Even other races hate them. Black men always want non black women from what I seen. One reason I don't like brown latina women as much is because I seen them being race mixers far more than white girls have.
>>
>>675100718
fuck off butthurt beaner, you've entirely misconstrued the point of everything I've posted.

I judge the content of an individuals character, they just so happen to be niggery characters in dark skin the ones I've met. I know civilized folks of a variety of races too.
>>
>>675099650
>>675100829
Also not even light skin latina good enough. I now prefer white women just about entirely. I admit it can be because I am seriously fetishising them both sexually and personality wise. It sucks though because I would probably be able to identify more with a latina whether light or brown. Never black though. Black is ugly.
>>
>>675099650
You are a sell out, literally and completely misinformed about the nature of white supremacy. Internalized oppression look it up!
>>
File: bT2F1l3.jpg (38 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
bT2F1l3.jpg
38 KB, 349x642
>post a better, less obvious copypasta
once again, op is a worthless nigger
>>
>>675099650

This. But most I'm afraid of some actual fucking race war. Especially in EU, where mudslimes will try to force their laws upon others. The only way for something like in your pic related (you simply cannot find a better looking people) is for whites to go totaly far right again, or to isolate themselfs in some slavic country (even though slavs aren't as perfect as nordic women, but it's at least something).
>>
a lot of middle eastern people are really attractive tho, objectively speaking
>>
>>675101259

Why do you openly choose to be SJW? Why do you believe that hate can only be solved by hate? Why do you think blacks/muslims should be allowed to rape and hate freely, but only on whites? I have so many questions for hateful person like yourself.... I always wondered why people like you promote hate so much. Is it some kind of a sexual thing? Do you think you will get pussy by being a cuck?
>>
>>675101900
No they aren't you fucker. Chinese women are most attractive.
>>
>>675102018

Don't be such an obvious troll.
>>
i wasn't presenting ideals, like most or best or whatever, if you like chinese women that's great for you, but they fall into general terms for a lot of other folks, not that i dont think they're attracitve. i do like how asian women skin seems to shrink with age instead of melt tho
>>
Similar situation OP, just embrace the best of both worlds.

>cuida tu güera. En serio, el momento que ya no esté vas a sentir tristeza.
>>
>>675101259
Im slightly familiar with the term, i really doubt this is internalized oppression but i'll be fair and say it might be a possibly. I used to really dislike white people when i was younger but iv done some real honest self reflecting to come to this conclusion by looking

Now if im wrong just let me know how. Looking at society it seems the western and its ties to christianity is the pillar of all laws and morals. White culture was the fairest in comparison to all others, and before you go on about white people genociding natives keep in mind ALL nationalities and tribes genocided others and waged wars with themselves. The mohawks and scalping is proof if native American culture. Western Whites brought civilization to the world whether you like it or not, everyone was basically living like savages before they came along. Western laws tend to be the most sane and least opposing of freedoms when compared to other cultures.

Whites tend to have the richest art with fucking philosophy and paintings and even the concept of marriage is about overcoming degenerate instinct and raising quality children with 1 man 1 women, almost everyone else was a savage where 1 man would take on 5 women leaving 4 men to be depressed and sexually frustrated while the women raised less quality children because 1 man doesn't have time to raise that many children. That's just 1 example.
>>
>>675090207
Great now im depressed
>>
like i said theres this documentary about how white people became the most powerful species of human on the planet... it's called guns germs and steel, it was a book first but it's not as digestible
>>
>>675104121
where can I see it?
>>
its on youtube
>>
>>675104843
?
>>
https://youtu.be/ojU31yHDqiM
>>
>>675095229
They're not going extinct.
The gene for red hair is recessive and genes for black and brown hair are dominant but as long as the people breeding carry the recessive gene it will still show up from time to time. They wont even become less common than they are now, the number of them in the world will likely stay the same but as populations intermingle they will be more spread out if that makes any sense.
>>
>>675106089
no idea if you'd know but can science eventually bring the gene back if its still in your genetic code?
>>
>>675090544
this
>>
>>675100535
basically he finds the term "negroid" to be racist, despite being scientifically accurate, because he is a liberal spastic and should neck himself

he also finds "penis" and "vagina" offensive
>>
>>675106089
As long as both parents have the gene for red hair somewhere in their DNA then there is a chance that they will have a redheaded child. There are ideas about how genetically modify human embryos so that the kid will be taller, stronger and yeah certain kinds of physical features like hair. But that's all a loooong way off from becoming viable. There was a movie called Gattaca that deals with this idea and even though its sci-fi it brings up a lot of interesting questions. Also thankfully most scientists agree that physical stuff like hair and eye color will be infinitely easier to control than something like intelligence.
>>
>>675106412
shit, this >>675107027 was meant to respond to you, shit i need to sleep
>>
>>675090207
hate people without common sense or critical thinking skills. hate those who are shit, not those who look different
>>
>>675090207

I'm white, far right, and prefer asian girls to any other. Goddamn.
>>
>>675106089
>Populations intermingle

Except that's not what's happening. White Europeans are declining in number, while non-Whites are generally increasing in number, and moving into White territories. Whites are being swamped out of existence, and with us will go most of the genes that code for Red and Blonde hair.
>>
>>675107242

So basicaly he should hate all SJWs and so called anti-fa?
>>
>>675107242

Like black people?
>>
you're probably just in a bad environment. try meeting other Latin@s who are doing something in life. Have you considered meeting some at university?
>>
>>675106089

They will go extinct. If white population wouldn't be declining, they wouldn't extinct. But population of euro whites are lower every year. Have you ever seen a ginger nigger?
>>
>>675107581

>>675107641

And black people, yes.
>>
File: anj7meK.gif (980 KB, 227x221) Image search: [Google]
anj7meK.gif
980 KB, 227x221
>>675090207
funniest thread all day
>>
File: IMG_20141023_081233.jpg (2 MB, 2322x2322) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141023_081233.jpg
2 MB, 2322x2322
>>675090207
You ain't racist
> dis brown nigga sexist
You have a preference for fair toys get over it...
It's in our genes to want something that is genetically different from us on many levels.
> all hail the Browns taking the white bitches from the Nigs n Honks.
Mfw live and love white ladies all day.
>>
albino blacks are superioor race, pure and simple
>>
>>675093524
no it's completely different.

>>675094967
it's because you're drunk right now.
>>
My dad (full blown beaner) fucked my Aryan mom. I married an Aryan wife have two kids 1/4 beaner. Just a few more generations and the beaner gene will be completely surpressed. This is not my philosophy..........my beaner dad's!! Hater!
>>
>>675109165
>albino blacks
>thee ugliest mutant looking mother fuckers there are
>superior race
this guy
>>
>>675107498
What is it with dorky white boys and all sorts of chanks?
>>
>>675090207
Best way to overcome racism is by posting a craiglist add, have a few guys come over, all different races. You wear nothing but tight boxers and let them do whatever they want with you. No condoms no pulling out, you just have to learn to trust other races and this is a great way to do it.
>>
>>675109868
I'm not white OR dorky and I fucking love Asian women, unfortunately american asians tend to want black or white men so I'm shit out of luck.
>>
sounds like a good time
>>
seriously how do i put the number i'm replying to in my post what is this shit
>>
File: q1.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
q1.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
Sup. Meet Javiela, my fucking bitch of an ex. She fucks some nigger while her friends watched and I figured it all out. She liked to get in the ass and she has a really nice pussy. It's payback time. Here's some fuck videos we have http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/73oIZDpi/file.html enjoy /b/ 13
>>
someone school me please
>>
>>675110460
Jesus fucking lord... gtfo.
>>
do you not like ass fucking?
>>
>>675110472

this nigga thinks were clickin that link KEK
>>
Easy! Get cucked with an Aryan male :)
>>
i check the box, but it doesn't work
>>
Fuck a white woman you stupid spic.
I'm the same you nigger I felt the same, you're maybe early twenties or late teens. Marry a white women with blue eyes. I'm half white and married a white. My son is tan with blue eyes... LITERAL MASTER RACE
>>
>>675110595
Holy fictional Skydaddy. Lurk more you colossal faggot.
>>
shouldn't you just have to click the box?
>>
been lurking for two decades, still can't figure it out
>>
What the fuck? I really hope this is just a shitty satire of some sort. If not...wow. A new form of cringe: neo-Nazi scum with deep self-hatred.
>>
Genuinely can't comprehend OP I immigrated here from Norway a couple of years ago due to my dad's work and one thing I'd never do is let a white American women bear my children. They are some of the most idiotic childish, selfish women I've dated. It's almost incomprehensible that with their demeanor they all don't just let their kids die due to neglect. As a piece on the side they're ok but American white women are cold soggy garbage when it comes to being productive driven members of society. I truly believe misogyny is real in this country because women haven't developed here for decades. Educated latina women and immigrant girls are generally the best, they've experienced enough American freedom to function whilst at the same time still have the skills and family values inherent to less independent and family oriented cultures. I can't remember the last time I met a white americam women that didn't make Mac and cheese or hamburgers for dinner every day. Fucking disgusting
>>
>>675099217
Yes they are u fucking retard
>>
im sorry for being neo nazi cuz i can't figure out the way a forum works bro
>>
aww see this is cultural issues, not actual racism
>>
>>675111451
>I truly believe misogynyis real in this country

Entire fucking post is wife beater/woman hater 101 material. You people are fucking disgusting, it'd be funny if it weren't so sad.
>>
>>675111928
Are you ok buddy, you don't seem to be capable of reading ?

That post was mostly showing pity for the women who grow up in such a fucked environment they don't know how to do anything. Which in my opinion is really sad. I pity you and your women.

I don't hate womem even pussies like you who pretend to be them
>>
>>675102018
This tbh. Nothing beats a good Chinese woman. Nothing. Most diverse, forgiving and supportive of all the Asian women. You have master race Han, southern brown qts and beautiful Uighur girls with Tocharians blood (fucking Turks we could have had blonde scythians in China if you didn't shit up their blood).
>>
>>675099419
Get out of the house more neckbeard
>>
>>675100120
Yes, not buying in to ops insane inferiority complex makes him worse than a murderer after all
>>
>>675112766
I don't hate women you fucking autistic moron it's white American women and their set of values. You're slowly proving the men clearly aren't any better. Women from almost any other culture are unanimously better.

And the fucking disgusting was In reference to their inability to be homemakers or cooks. I was taught from a young age to maintain a home and how to be handy as well as cook.

The American education system is a sad joke. They might as well close all of them down and make you all factory workers for all you people care about learning.
>>
File: Cherry_Hsia_14.jpg (49 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
Cherry_Hsia_14.jpg
49 KB, 480x720
I want to be rich and Taiwanese and wear those expensive trainers with the wings on and go to casino's in Europe
>>
>>675090207
Hermano, estás jodido, sólo te queda una opción...Bala en la cabeza
>>
>>675090207
You really a Mara Salvatrucha faggot, OP?
>>
>>675113865
Andale Andale arriba
>>
>>675114149
I'm not a mexican, you faggot
>>
File: 1436096055166.jpg (38 KB, 598x443) Image search: [Google]
1436096055166.jpg
38 KB, 598x443
>>675090445
Fucking kill yourself tumblrina. Everything OP said is true. We need more spics and niggers like him, only they should kill themselves so they don't muddy our gene pool.
>6'0 tall, blonde hair and blue eyed Aryan God here
>>
>>675111451

And this is why most of skandinavia will accept sharia law in next 50 years or so.
>>
File: kiira.jpg (75 KB, 533x574) Image search: [Google]
kiira.jpg
75 KB, 533x574
>tfw no Finnish gf
>>
>>675090207
White women age the worst, make the worst wives/girlfriend's, and are the biggest gold-digging sluts.

They're only good for a casual fuck.

Kill yourself, OP.
>>
Uncle Ruckus, is that you?
>>
I'm in the opposite side, i don't find whites particularly attractive
>>
>>675090207
It's all about them Asians with wife/motherly traits, ya fagget. Fuck the rest.
>>
don't go to 4chan anymore
>>
>>675117053
Listen to this faggot, op.
>>
>>675111490
Pedro, you're not white, learn to live with it
>>
>>675091322
Cheech hahaha
>>
>>675090207
What a cuck, I'm "mexican" too and you're a cuck hahaha. Just be grateful you're not black, 80% of hookers won't even accept a black man for money, let alone a decent girl
>>
File: 3455434.gif (2 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
3455434.gif
2 MB, 320x179
>>675106089
We'll have people who look like this
>>
>>675090207
>tfw you're posting ironically
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 24

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.