Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What did he even do? The last video he uploaded didn't seem

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3
What did he even do?
The last video he uploaded didn't seem any different to his other desperate attempts of creating content, so why is it accepted to hate him just now?
>>
We don't even know who this is, OP.
>>
>>674999725
Because the meme god himself Rabbi Klein said so
>>
Because H3H3 posted a video on it, and now his sheep followers hate him
>>
>>674999725
Because the video he made this time was making fun of a kid with autism, so H3H3 called him out on it, and the original video Leafy made is now private.

He's just an asshole.
>>
>>674999965
This
>>
>>674999725
i dunno, i like this guy. would hang out with him

it's leafy btw for those who don't know.
>>
Fucker only makes videos about kids and people with health issues like the autistic guy and that fat guy with what i assume is an eating disorder. The reason he got popular were his life story videos, but recently he changed to reacting or some shit
>>
>>675001222
Isn't that what /b/ does?
>>
>>675001222
But isn't that what this site here is known for?
>>
>>674999965

Thats my favorite fucking part

h3h3 is calling out leafy for something his fans do on their own
Then his fans fucking do the exact same thing

h3h3 just showed how hypocritical he is
>>
>>674999725
nothing, people are just finally realizing how cancerous commenters are on youtube. I for one welcome our removal of these faggots
>>
>>675001484
This tbh.
People crying like 'aw the poor autistic guy that's so sad' are the same people in cringe threads saying shit like 'haha what an autistic faggot lmao'.
I think Leafy is cancer, but not particularly for that video.
>>
>>675001457
>>675001484
THANK YOU
I got reamed in one of the other retarded threads about this for pointing this out.
>>
>/b/

>mad about someone making fun of an autist
>>
>>675002157
This
>>
>>675001457
>>675001484
Samefag? The kids are fucking kids that get too much fame, and its sad if you can only make fun of them regardless how true the fact that they get fame for no effort, /b/ and /r9k/ are autistic so its ok, the fat guy is american so i cant say anything to defend him
>>
>>675002157
Hypocrisy and bandwaggoning at it's finest.
It was the same when people here were saying Keemstar is horrible because he called someone a nigger as a joke 8 years ago and told people to kill themselves.
>>
>>675001912
This, I've been hating him since I seen his video in my recommended videos in September. I just wish blocking a user blocked their bids, this guy is a real faggot and cancer, wtf is the hiss shit, real cringe.
>>
>>675002376
>9 seconds apart
I don't think so tim
>>
>>675002563
The hiss shit is pure cringe, his fanbase is probably in the same tier of cancer as Filthy Frank
>>
File: 1453676208309.jpg (22 KB, 400x307) Image search: [Google]
1453676208309.jpg
22 KB, 400x307
>>674999725
wtf is this shit
>>
>>675002376
At the time right after those were posted, unique posters were still 1:1 ratio. Sorry, fag.
>>
>>674999725
Because the fat pedo h3h3 is the internet police, and he must attack anyone who does EXACTLY what he does.
>>
>>675002376
>"two people disagree with me'
>'hurr durr must be samefagging'
>>
i hate successful people, especially successful people who are lazy unproductive no talent shits who do nothing but make pathetic unfunny youtube videos
>>
File: mhm.jpg (21 KB, 456x297) Image search: [Google]
mhm.jpg
21 KB, 456x297
>>674999725
it's ok to make fun of people, we do this all the time. all of us. /b/tards, lawyers, priests, nuns, hitlers, plumbers, bartenders, taxi drivers, we all do it. but when someone's feelings get hurt all you hypocrites are like "omg, this isnt right, how can you laugh at someone, it's not his false that he's recording himself eating like a FUCKING PIG, MAKING FUCKING DISGUSTING NOISES, PUKING IN FRONT OF CAMERA". of course guys, never make fun of anyone. never ever again.
>>
>>675003229
So basically the entirety of famous YouTubers with a few exceptions.
>>
>>674999725
>video is some fedora tipping autistic teen vlogging himself saving a carton of eggs from the top of someone's car and awkwardly talking with the owners of said eggs
>him laughing at what is literally 4chan comedy gold is the worst thing ever because his fans were being a bunch of meanie-bo-beanies
Fucking /b/, I swear.
>>
>>675003135
I don't like h3h3 but I noticed that he's always been a good sport about the people he does videos on and the people usually take the criticism well and joke about it.
There seems to be a huge element of plain bullying in leafys videos.
Not saying either is good or bad, but they are different.
>>
>>675003391
exactly
>>
>>675001457
>>675001484
/b/ does it anonymously and isn't looking to become youtube famous for dem youtube dollars. It isn't even that /b/ dislikes him for ragging on someone with autism, it's that he does it in the most autistic, faggiest way.
>>
>>675001573
That doesn't make him hypocritical it makes his fans who went to Leafy's channel to hate him stupid because they missed the entire point.
>>
>>675003522
I can't take this seriously. Bullying? Nigger where do you think you ar-
Oh I'm sorry I said the n-word, i hope I didn't trigger you, Xir or Xadam.
>>
>>675003652
Just because we do it behind their backs doesn't make it any better.
There's no disagreement with leafy being a raging autist with shitty videos, but the mentality of people here saying it's mean is just dumb.
>>
this entire thing tells you a lot about human nature. there wasnt that much hate about leafy before h3h3 posted that video. when he did though, everyone is starting to hate on him. even though hes been doing this kind of thing for awhile. all you need is one spark and the entire internet blows up

#YOUTUBEDRAMA
>>
>>675000535
Die leafy you nigger cuck. Or pics, in skirt I know it's you and you have great trap potential.
>>
Why is anyone om 4Chan offended by Leafy making fun of autist. We all know autisr are cancerous and mlp lovers.
>>
>>675003828
I'm not saying I was offended by it you raging faggot, but by definition it is bullying and I didn't think of a better word at the time to use.
The most offensive thing is every reupload of this cringey fedora autismo had everyone laughing at him and calling him a retard and autistic but now that the guy has come out crying and there's drama about it people are commenting positively and saying what he did was great.
>>
>>674999725
I like h3h3 too
>>
>>675003906
Of course it isn't any better. I'll clarify though: /b/ dislikes him because now we have a face and a name to look at who is acting out his faggy autism in the cringiest of ways.

Not to say that I don't think this guy is shit only now all of a sudden, but my point is that there is a difference between the offensive nature of /b/ and the whore-like faggy autism you see with some youtubers.
>>
>>675004112
BECAUSE HE IS SHIT AT IT. Get it through your skull leafy you appeal to edgy children.
>>
hopefully this makes leafy go back to his old videos that were god tier
>>
>>675003147
Both had same typing style
>>
>>675004342
That isn't the main point people are making though. The main point people are making is that they feel sorry for the autistic guy and he shouldn't have picked on him
>>
>>675001573
h3's fans dont bash the people he talks about, if anything they show them support (unless its pranksters or soflo)
>>
>>675004589
What the fuck does that even mean? They both typed with correct grammar. Lots of people do that here
>>
>>675004635
Well fuck that, I've hated him long before this.
>>
>>674999725
He din't know the guy he was making a video about was (literally) autistic.. and than a YouTuber got mad because the autistic guy cried on camera
>>
>>675004589
With like 10 seconds of being apart from each other, complete with Captcha?
>>
>>675004838
>>675004748
>>675004589

Do you guys actually give a shit about this?
>>
>>675004650
>Looks in the catalogue
>Finds 5 threads full of h3 fans bashing people

Cool story kid. Quit sniffing glue. H3's fans are cancerous rabid pit bulls who will spend the next 3 weeks bashing on leafy.
>>
>>675001573
and he knew it would happen so he called it out in his video... okay, i am reptilian fedora faggot but hey... dude, self-incite
>>
I've always hated that asshole and his click bait titles. When I click on them and look at the dislike bar it's non existent and it has always baffled me.
>>
>>674999725
Because he only makes fun of people that can't defend themselves. He sounds fake as fuck in his videos. Just listen to his "laughter" and his channel is pretty much the equivalent to react channel: thinking their "content" is actual content.
>>
I watch both leafy and h3. Leafy's fans are fucking stupid, h3's fans are fucking stupid. End of story no doubt about it. Leafy is an edgelord, he literally bases his entire channel around bashing people, and people get butthurt because some autistfag cries on cam. Anyone remember when cumstar made a 60 y/o man cry? Well he's now over a million subs, so for anyone thinking leafy's channel is going to die because of this, fuck off.
>>
So umm. Is leafy the new finebros. I mean recently the internet as a whole kept looking for someone to hate on. Hate on pewdiepie he deserves it most
>>
>>674999920
This. Papa bless
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.