Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Got into a bar fight tonight. To start: I don't drink,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 750x1334
Got into a bar fight tonight.

To start: I don't drink, I only smoke and take LSD (and other specific hallucinogens) and the only reason you can find me at a bar is keeping people company, eating, or being their DD.

anyways... I'm feeling like a fuckin hero. First fight since middle school.

Dude is hitting on my friend-girl as we're paying our tab. The lights are on. The bar has closed. Friend declines, dude persists.

I tell dude: "Look, I've been at this place way to fucking long tonight and we're just trying to leave, so go home.

Dude says "You only talking crazy cause you got that liquor in you"

I tell dude I don't drink. Dude says that makes me a pussy. I tell dude to go outside and wait for me. Hand off my phone and everything to my friend girl, take my glasses off

Went outside, dude went to push me, I took one step back, tucked my chin and drilled him in the mouth with the crown of my skull. Instant blood sprays.

Got on top and went to pound him a little longer and dude #2 didn't like that. He ran up, kicked me in the side of the head, I stood up and squared off with him for about 45 seconds before I caught him on the button. Stiff as a board.

Ran to the nearest apartments. Heard the cops on my way there. Covered in blood. 2 prior felonys... Just got off probation. Trippin balls.

Home with friend girl now. Pic related. Size difference. 6'6 280 lbs

Should I feel bad? Cause right now I feel like they earned it.

Inb4 white knight
>>
You look like a bigger, gayer Seth Rogan.
>>
>>674895011
Nah OP you look like a fucking rig! dont feel bad for being a fucking boss.
>>
>>674895011
Good thing you can be a badass and not only look like one
>>
>>674895308
this
>>
Suck in much?

Nice tits.
>>
>>674895517
2nd this
>>
Why don't you use meme arrows when telling a story on 4chan. I won't read your shit like that
>>
>>674896171
Wouldn't post on mobile fucking cry about it
>>
>>674896055
It happens
>>
Sure, he was drunk and acting like a fool. Should you have caused him serious bodily harm? No fucking way. How about you just walk away next time, don't let drunk people get the better of you clearly short, juvenile temper. Have fun in prison OP, hope this time you actually learn something in there.
>>
>>674895011
>Got on top and went to pound him a little longer and dude #2 didn't like that.

haha enjoy your prison time. what were your first two felonies?
>>
Although I don't condone violence, I think you handled that situation perfectly; especially since you got away with it. The guys are fucking stupid for picking a fight with a 220 ib 6'6 neckbeard. Obvious outstanding weight class advantage is obvious
>>
>>674895011
>inb4 bitch tits
>>
>>674897147
and thats assuming that violent tripping balls OP had ANY realistic read on the situation.

I like the part where OP is beating the guy on the ground, some dude tries to pull him off, and then he wrecks him too.

Hope he killed the first one, or permanently fucked him op. OP should be off the streets.
>>
>>674897420
Possession and Distribution of a controlled substance.

Thanks fam make sure and write -_-
>>
>>674897444
Trips have spoken; next time try and avoid those kinds of situations ya faggot, don't use up all your luck
>>
>>674895011
you got provoked and stood your ground, cheers to being a warrior
>>
>>674895011
>I tell dude: "Look, I've been at this place way to fucking long tonight and we're just trying to leave, so go home.

>starts fight outside bar

you really saved the day hero!
>>
>>674897570
I thought that OP said that he does do LSD, but i presumed that he was just the DD tonight.

Either way, OP set the situation up; ' I tell dude to go outside and wait for me' when he full well knew that he was intoxicated and was not in a rational state of mind and still OP preceded to confront the drunk guy, fuck his shit up and then flees. Some could argue that OP premeditated the crime because he willingly stepped outside to confront the guy for the second time.
>>
>>674897691
Okay next time someone sprays the word pussy in your face with a mixture of spit and jäger, lemme know how calmly you react.

Think about it
>>
>>674897631
Baha 'stood your ground'.. What do you think a clearly intoxicated person is going to do, gain all of his motor skills back and fly kick you? OP could have just walked away and the drunk guy would have been unable to follow, instead he chose to fight the intoxicated person which is practically like bringing a gun to a knife fight.
>>
>>674895011

Way to escalate a situatuion well beyond it's need several times. What a "Hero"

Maybe you could An hero whilst you're at it and save the planet a load of trouble
>>
OP here.

Think just for a moment... How much is learned from loosing a fight? I feel like in a way I served a valuable lesson at this point...
>>
>>674898431
Why did u come to /b/ to ask for opinions (first mistake), and then act like a little bitch when you get them. Just shut the fuck up and eat some fruit for your come-down. Shit. If u feel like u did good then u did good. If u regret it, that's fine too. Just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>674895011
Why do you have tits?
>>
>>674898431

Loosing a fight?

Neckbeard + Bitchtits + 'friend girl' + can't English = Troll or some kind of new breed of fagotar.
>>
>>674898667
Woah you got me twisted. I appreciate all input. That's why I came here.
>>
>>674898729
Cause I'm fat you fucking retard
>>
>>674895011
Hahaha you faaaaaaaaaag
>>
>>674898431
come fight me and ill show you how much you can learn cunt
>>
>>674899043
I don't think so, you don't have a belly big enough to justify the tits.

It's probably gynecomastia
>>
>>674899485
he is taking estrogen supplements cause he is 6 foot 6 and has "friend girls" clearly failed as a man
>>
>>674899355
Woah chill dubs I don't want problems
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x322
>>674899558
Relax chief it's just what I call a girl that I'm not currently fucking don't get too caught up on that part
>>
>>674898139
nigga you mean bringing a tank to a fist fight?
>>
>>674899706
well you got them now homeboy them dudes you jumped where my 14 year old brothers now the big nig rig is coming for you
>>
ok here goes my story for you manlets out there that hate big cunts like this guy
>be at a club
>one of the first times clubbing as recent 18
>I went there with gf at time
>tall 6'6 cunt comes over starts trying to flirt with her
>Every compliment he says I say "thanks dude but I'm not gay"
>He says shit about my height and how he's a better man
>I slap him on the chest a few times to assert that he isn't the dominant one in this situation
>he slightly backs off
>he throws his glass at me
>being short it missed me the tree looking mother fucker
>smash my glass into the cunts leg/knee region
>He's my height now
>doesn't realize I'd been a boxer since I was 10
>hit the gargantuan 3 times he looks donezo
>1 last uppercut for good measure.
>Bouncers rushing over now
>the uppercut broke his jaw
>I got away with it as cameras show he started it
>Tree niggas lose to a guy almost a foot shorter.
>>
>>674900447
next in shit that never happened you weeb cunt
>>
OP beating up drunk people is the easiest thing in the world. It's actually a problem in some places where guys target drunk people just to beat them up and feel like big men. You're lame.
>>
>>674900519
Can't be a weeb if I don't watch anime you nigger
>>
>drinking a neat jack with a little ice
>shooting the breeze with barman
>Manlet walks in with a buddy
>will they ever learn?
>he walks up to me and says he's gonna kick the shit out of his brother
>sat next to me, says he's 'out for blood tonight
>asking me if I lift, telling me to smoke some cigar he's got, challenging me to arm wrestle
>manlets
>listen kiddo, I've been polite up until now, but consider this a warning
>either you move on, and smoke your cigar somewhere else. Or we're gonna have to settle this another way.
>down the last of my jack in one
>before the glass touches the table he smashes my face into it
> all I can see is blood
>fist flying into my jaw, teeth clench
>everything goes black, I come to feeling like I'm gonna vomit. All I can see is a few girls pointing and laughing
>>
>>674900975
cant be a nigger if i don't steal bikes you gook
>>
>>674900447
Yeah I'm thinkin no
>>
>>674898067
Very calmly, I'm white, not a nigger.
>>
>>674895011
that fucking neck beard.
>>
>>674895011
if you broke skin and mixed blood you probably have aids now. Sorry OP
>>
>>674901116
So what is your personal threshold that you'll take before you fight?
>>
>>674901488

Somebody talking shit to me over the Internet
>>
File: 1451985282494.jpg (34 KB, 779x411) Image search: [Google]
1451985282494.jpg
34 KB, 779x411
>>674901624
>>
>>674901488
ill take as much i need too before i return home too 4chan and make up a story about how i am a hero even though i'm just an overgrown man child
>>
>>674901624
>>674901713
NAH LISTEN SOMEONE CALLS ME A PUSS PUSS IT HERTS MY HONOR!!!!!! I COULD HAVE JUST PUSHED HIM TO THE FLOOR BUT NAH GOTTA PROOOOF DAT ME A BIG BOY AND CAN BEET UP LITL MAN!
>>
>>674895011
Fuck those drunken idiots, you may have caused them to question their drinking habits. Just try not to 'burst' people so much, you obviously don't know your own strength
>>
>>674901488
More than words, that's for sure.
>>
>>674902103
what if i sucked your dick in a public forum im a 6ft6 man child btw
>>
>wearing a black trench coat, make up like Eric from The Crow.
>it's not Halloween that's just how I feel like looking today
>sit down in a bar, with a glass of water and commence reading some Dawkins
>it's Friday night so it starts getting crowded
>reading my book, keeping my seat, it's a free country
>some douchebag in an Abercrombie and Fitch shirt starts joking with his buddies
>fucking normies
>hey buddy, this isn't a library.
>like you'd know what a library looks like, I say loud enough for him to hear but not bothering to look up.
>I don't engage normies
>I grip the handle of my katana just in case
>normalfags girlfriend comes along and they all move on before the situation could escalate
>I consider it a victory
>>
>>674902239
I guess I would owe you money
>>
>>674895011
Nice story bruh, got nudes of the friend girl?
>>
Ya'll acting like this nigga fo real n' shit.
>>
>>674898067
I would have hit him right then and there, not set up some faggot fight outside. had mommy hold my glasses and cell phone. then jam my head into his face like some UFC wanna be.
>>
>>674902434
what if i held your head between my powerful thighs and forced you to suck my 3.435 inch penis while my swamp ass tricked down your chest
>>
called the cops on you ryan I know where you live
>>
>>674895308
>Seth Rogan
lmao good one
>>
Holy shit look how big you are who even tries to mess with you?
>>
>>674895011
He talked shit and could not back it up. Just tell Them it was self defensive or something
>>
Show us her tits you pussy
>>
>>674902415
Underrated post
>>
>Be me yesterday
>3 AM in club pretty buzzed
>waiting in second line at the bar
>guy comes from behind
>couple inches bigger than me
>pushes his way to the bar
>I tell him to knock it off and wait like everyone else
>he tells me to fuck off
>hadenuoghofthisshit.jpeg
>put my finger under his chin to taunt him
>he headbutts me in the mouth
>hit him with elbow right in the chin
>eyes roll back he falls backwards
>oh shit
>he catches himself
>thanks jesus
>he disappears into the crowd
>resume waiting at bar
>bouncer comes over
>tells me if I do that again he kicks me out

I'm so glad he didn't get knocked out.
>>
wow you are so cool and masculine, my god I am so afraid of you. You clearly don't let your emotions get the best of you omg so scary
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.