Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So how does /b/ feel about the GameGrumps?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9
File: hXT7RIX.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hXT7RIX.jpg
249 KB, 1920x1080
So how does /b/ feel about the GameGrumps?
>>
Danny has gotten Arin into this weird psychedelic phase where they always talk about meditating. I miss Jon.
>>
They are playing ocarina right now and it makes me so salty that arin is playing it and not dan

Arin fucking hates that game and it's so uninteresting to watch what is basically a walk through series

I'm getting so tired of them
>>
>>674877813
This
But I have to admit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8MTAOroU7U had be laughing for a good hour
>>
>>674878182
This
>muh waiting
>>
>>674877813
That's because Danny is a Jew.
>>
>>674878365
>mfw you're right
>>
>>674877451
Ever since jon left they just went downhill.
>>
I love the game grumps but I also hate the game grumps

I can't stand Kevin, he's so annoying. He's also not Barry

I hate. Hate. HATE. Dans preachy sanctimonious attitude. He seems to have all the answers because he was able to clean his life up. Fuck off m8, have some self awareness and humility. And the way he speaks and uses big words. ITS JUST MOT FUNNY DAN, FUCK

I like arin for the most part. I just can't stand it when his weeaboo side peeks out
>>
>>674878196
Not saying it wasn't bad at first but I don't like where its going
>>
I wish they would stop trying to be funny. Like, I know they aren't TRYING to be funny, but I mean it's their job and they have to try. It's always funnier when it's real I guess. Which I feel it hasn't been recently. Idk I want them to say when they hate something, ESPECIALLY dan, who never ever does that.
>>
Fuck Ross, he's not funny, the rest are fine
>>
File: 10664320445_ee77cf080c_b.gif (392 KB, 684x1024) Image search: [Google]
10664320445_ee77cf080c_b.gif
392 KB, 684x1024
>>674880430
>>
It became shit once Jontron left.
>>
Stopped watching when Jon left. Check back every so often. Thoroughly bad. Whoever the fuck these other people are are so god damn amateur and cringe inducing. It like they put them in front of a mic and told them to fill an mp3 file with noise and they just go on about the most inane trite banter that could be compared to them making noises so they can hear their own voice. I've seen a few Danny and Arin ones where they have some good moments, the ones that are just other people who aren't Jon and Arin should just fuck of and be another channel. It's just a shitty Maker cash cow now and it's a shame.
>>
I hate that they have INTERNS now
Like what? Y'all serious?
>>674880779
And yes dan has had some awesome moments, I like him a lot but also hate him a lot
The rest of them (except Barry of course) are fucking extraneous
Ross, Kevin, Suzy... THEIR INTERNS
FUCK RIGHT OFF, PLEASE
>>
arin does nothing but stupid voices and yelling and their new editor Kevin is fucking terrible at simple editing for the show. Ross and Holly are the only good ones.
>>
>>674881422
Ross' voice is one of the most annoying things I've ever heard, I don't get how people stand him at all. He's also just not funny most of the time.
Holly seems cool though.
>>
>>674881422
Ross is fucking terrible are you serious m8
>>
File: image.png (66 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66 KB, 400x400
> basic GG shit talking bread
> no one has been giving Suzy enough shit
> mfw
>>
>>674881422
Kevin is a bad editor. Literally half the episides terrible audio desinc
>>
Really like the Mario Maker vids and can't bring myself to watch any other content they have.
>>
>>674881422
They are all terrible
>>
>>674882033
You owe it to yourself to watch the sonic 06 series
>>
i kinda hate how they just plug literally everyone whos close enough to them, its kinda infuriating to think he has "interns" and a "manager" you arent a fucking celebrity.
>>
I think they are really, really great. Just started watching them around Christmas time and they are a great improvement compared to the creatures(who I used to watch)
>>
>>674882317
Alright cool I'll check it out
>>
>Hating Dan but liking Arin

Don't get this at all, Arin seems super preachy, and constantly sounds like he tries to convince the viewer to adapt his way of seeing things.
>>
>>674882317
Started to but stopped, really need to get back at it again
>>
>>674882598
He's that one friend that uses big words and stretches out his points in conversations to sound like he has a lot going on in his head.
>>
File: 9cb.jpg (99 KB, 500x659) Image search: [Google]
9cb.jpg
99 KB, 500x659
>JonTron

Best thing that happened to the show was when that fat piece of shit left.
>>
>>674882847
Alright so are you trolling or
>>
I want to watch Brian fuck Ross' twinky little ass.
>>
I also hate that they try and shove Suzy down our throats knowing shes about as entertaining as stale bread. Fuck off you twat.
>>
>>674883208
That is really just not fair to say that about stale bread how dare you
>>
>>674882515
mario sunshine was pretty enjoyable too, except for the whole "arin is bad at games" aspect.
>>
File: 1457830687181.png (850 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457830687181.png
850 KB, 640x640
>>
File: tumblr_mygawcnpUh1sk0enuo1_250.jpg (5 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mygawcnpUh1sk0enuo1_250.jpg
5 KB, 223x226
>>674882956
>trolling

In what way is he entertaining, he comes off as such a tryhard, he looks horrible, his voice is annoying as fuck, everything about him screams to me that he's like that one friend you try to get rid off but does not take the hint and keeps on hanging around.
>>
>>674883533
Oh hell yeah sunshine was a great series
Fire red was enjoyable for the most part
Basically though watch the jontron ones
They are all good
>>
>>674883619
Lol ight
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-12-15-02-31.png (286 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-12-15-02-31.png
286 KB, 800x480
It's alright. Barry's alright in bursts, Brian is pretty consistent all around though, but it might just be his scarcity. Danny and Arin are very meh, but Kevin is pretty shit
>>
>>674881915
I agree. I can handle all of them for the most part, and I gave Suzy a fair chance when they first introduced her, but I just can't stand to watch a single episode she's in anymore. I don't understand the people saying how the other members don't add anything... they all have some sort of likable quality except for Suzy. Suzy just always seems uncomfortable and is too timid to crack a joke with the guys. She never says anything funny and just points out if something is "cute".
>>
they are funny but really fucking sick like sometimes i think they are sicker then /b/
>>
>>674884807
You clearly haven't spent enough time on /b/
>>
>>674884676
Kevin needs to go
Dan is fine, but he should stop trying so hard
Arin is fine, but should stop being so LA
Brian is great, if not just a big joke
Their interns need to not be a thing
Jon needs to return eventually
Ross needs to go
Suzy needs to try 1000% less
Just... Be funny
>>
they are already on episode 10 and they haven't even got to the first real dungeon, get ready for another windwaker 2.0 fellas
>>
>>674885319
Dude they need to go SLOWER
Arin is FLYING through it
He needs to give dan the goddamn controller and have a fun exploring experience
It's just a walk through
The funnies will come from dan being lost and confused
>>
>>674884992
i'm here for months now thats why i say sometimes
>>
I fucking hate that faggot ass water'ed down Jontron called Dan. Who the Fuck does he think he is? The singing, the newyork accent,fucking wolfjob!!! And he keeps hitting on Susie and arins like oblivious to it. What pushed me over the edge was he was telling a story but kept pausing to talk about the game then arin asked him a specific question about his story and he just gave and said" I hate getting caught lying" they laughed about it but that means his fucking stories aren't even true. Also Barry is bae
>>
kevin is devoid of actual personality and he SUCKS as an editor. he doesnt even make fun things like barry used to, and he fucks up basic sound sync.

suzy is the fucking worst. she's ugly and the makeup doesnt make it any better. she's she's so unfunny, she's anti-funny. like she literally sucks the funny and fun out of things. stamper on tableflip is amazing, and then suddenly suzy opens her mouth and kills any vibe/mood.

ross has his moments, but they usually involve him being a sadist, telling a story, or reading dialogue in a game. the rest is often pretty poop.

barry is decent, but his jewish stuttering gets annoying. thats about the only complaint i have for him.

brian is funny, but sometimes he needs to know when to tone it down or drop the joke or shift to something new. like, sometimes he has this really commanding nature, and the staunch stance of command easily gets old when he holds it for too long. his best work is with dan.

arin needs to stop sucking ass at games. like seriously, go through your basic game controls and options screen before starting a game. reach a minor guide on efficient ways to play. they often spend so much time running in circles because he forgot a BASIC control/function of the game, or because he's playing really inefficiently and dying too much. the other thing arin needs to stop doing are his super annoying girl voices. the girl from endless ocean was AWFUL, and that other girl voice that sounds halfway between a girl and toad from mario makes my ears bleed.

danny is great, but he needs to work on focus. he's literally there for stories and reactions and is zero help on gameplay. much like arin, it would help to understand the game before they play it. his best moments are reading dialogue and breaking dialogue with fake lines.

their interns are fucking useless. jack is a nobody with zero qualities apart from "im irish" and vernan is nothing more than a fucking faggot.
>>
>>674885517
i HATE it when nothing happens in an episode. fuck off. when nothing happens, i get dbz flashbacks of constantly yelling and recycled fight footage where nothing happens for episodes on end. fuck that.
>>
Avery? Wtf man
>>
>>674886796
Do you really find it more interesting when they are plowing through a game?
>>
>>674877451
That Suzy looks way too cute to be Suzy.
>>
>>674886957
better than getting lost and going in circles. or watching arin fail star 6 of cool, cool mountain because he doesnt understand a basic control function. screaming at the screen doesnt help him learn it either, and writing a comment wont help because they dont read that shit and its been days/weeks since they recorded it anyway.
>>
>>674887150
i figured out who barry was by process of elimination, his head needs to be rounder. and yes, that suzy was drawn way too cute.
>>
>>674886608
Are you dissing Peewee deedee?
>>
I like the Zaibatsu better anyway
>>
>>674887429
how does that have any relevance?
>>
I love game grumps
>>
Everyone saying it was better when Jon was on is like newfags saying /b/ used to be good. No it wasn't, and no it wasn't. Jon was literally Arin: somehow even more annoying and unfunny edition.
>>
>>674888243
the only things jon had going for him were 1) he could actually play games. and 2) high energy. thats it.
>>
Dan fucking sux ass I'm a Jew haha,
I'm in a band, I went to college but at the same I traveled abroad,I used to be into drugs, Suzy does this Suzy does that, I meet famous people, I copied jontron but somehow nobody notices,i tell arin to stop when he tells funnier jokes than I do,my parents are Jewish I'm Jewish haha.I only watch it for arin and Barry Dan and the rest CA Fuck off
>>
File: q1.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
q1.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
Her name is Javiela. She cheated on me for a few months before I figured it all out. It hurts like a bitch and it's my time for payback. I am here by today releasing all her videos( bitch loved getting in the ass , jesus that pussy) She is also legal I promise. http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/xo4I7vnh/file.html Will be removed in 5 mintues. /b/ OP is not a fag <3 21
>>
Did anybody notice arins turned into those jokes about teenagers him and Jon used to make? Loud and annoying and arrogant.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.