Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Alright guys, hopefully today is the day I off myself finally,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11
File: 1396705716226.png (2 MB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
1396705716226.png
2 MB, 3500x4194
Alright guys, hopefully today is the day I off myself finally, but I'm too poor to afford a gun, and their is no decent place around to hang myself. Suggestions?
>>
Cut your throat with a knife. But tell me first, why do you want to die?
>>
>>674759918
Just a multitude of things. Joy is temporary, pain is eternal. Those kinda stupid things. This place just sucks in general.
>>
Don't do it. Just don't. There are more resons to live than reasons to die.
>>
>Joy is temporary
>Pain is eternal
>"Those kind of stupid things"

10/10 fucking dumb reasons for suicide OP you fucking scumbag. How dare you deprive your family and friends of yourself because of such retarded reasons?

Do you know how immature and cowardly you sound? Disgusting.

Don't you dare kill yourself you coward.
>>
Go to a high place and get drunk af, rmb to get as close to the edge as possible
>>
>>674761320
Agreed.
>>
Don't go through with it, OP. Even if you get the balls to try, odds are it will fail. And depending on your method, it hurts like all hell. It's gonna get better, man. Everyone has bad times.
>>
>>674759017
Go to a bar and get wasted, when he asks you to pay your tab run out, get in your car, then drive into a lake.

If you live in the US and own a knife, try to commit suicide by police.

>or just slit your throat with something sharp idk
>>
>>674761063
No, there are not. Only reasons to live are those we use to temporarily distract ourselves from pain, so they aren't really reasons, just addictions or coping mechanisms.

>>674761320
Actually, I want them to feel pain. They won't be missing out on much either. I've been told your shit hundreds of times in psych wards. I'm okay with it. Don't care if it makes me cowardly or not.

>>674761321
Now that sounds fun as fuck.
>>
IF YOU KILL YOURSELF.

YOU'LL NEVER GET BETTER.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*CHEESY ASIAN KUNG FU MOVIE LAUGH*
>>
Research a short suspension hang. Much easier to accomplish and won't need much supplies.
Some key considerations of short drop hanging are:

Knot goes behind your neck. It important that the knot goes high and at the front of your face. The knot should pull tighter as more pressure is applied. The positioning probably depends on how you intend to achieve the suspension (see point 4 below). The important thing is that the rope tightens as suspension is achieved.

Knot. A simple noose should do the job. For information on knots
http:// www.realknots.com/knots/noose. html

And note that the Hangman's knot is not suitable for this method. It is important that the knot tightens easily as pressure is put on the noose.

Attachment of the other end of the rope. Must be to something solid that will not break or move. The rope must be knotted securely so the knot does not slip.

Suspension. The rope needs to be arranged so that it will tighten around the neck. It could be suspended from a hook, or over a rafter and secured to something else tightly. It could simply be attached to a door knob and thrown over the top of a door, or to a stair railing. In films people are seen arranging the rope with them standing on a chair, then kicking the chair away. However, this is not necessary.

Effective strangulation could be achieved by simply bending the knees, putting them on the floor, sitting or lying down. In one study of hangings 63% of the victims were in contact with the ground.

The key is that whatever position is assumed, whether that be lying, kneeling or feet lightly on the ground, the noose tightens sufficiently to constrict the blood vessels and/or airway. Noting of course, that in some positions it might be easy to stop the hanging by releasing the pressure. The intention with this method would be for the blood flow to/from the head to be constricted quickly thereby achieving a swift loss of consciousness. It'll be painful.
>>
What happened to /b/, people are talking this guy OUT of suicide? This isn't the /b/ I once knew
>>
Hold your breath
>>
>>674761980
People change <3
>>
>>674761830
stubborn faggot.
>>
>>674762090

You faggot <3 <3
>>
Go rent a car and then drive erratically. Start a police chase and throw feces at anyone close to your car. Then drive at high speed directly into a wall painted like a tunnel
>>
>>674761980
Yeah, just most places I could hang myself would probably break under my own weight. Door might work though.

>>674761980
I know right? Was hoping for some creative ways.

>>674762155
>>674762235

I love you guys
>>
File: hq5h8.png (13 KB, 642x705) Image search: [Google]
hq5h8.png
13 KB, 642x705
>>674762366

Love you as well man
>>
>>674762366
Oh I fucked that up
>>
>>674762366
You could just burn your house, with you in it.
>>
File: q1.jpg (122 KB, 734x621) Image search: [Google]
q1.jpg
122 KB, 734x621
Her name is Javiela. She cheated on me for a few months before I figured it all out. It hurts like a bitch and it's my time for payback. I am here by today releasing all her videos( bitch loved getting in the ass , jesus that pussy) She is also legal I promise. http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/O4qVcs25/file.html Will be removed in 5 mintues. /b/ OP is not a fag <3 25
>>
>>674759918
cuthroating is probably the worst way to go, you soffucate on your own blood hoping to breathe, probably worse than drowning.
>>
>>674759017
open oven and turn it on. give it an hour amd light a match. the explosion will kill you so fast you wont feel it
>>
File: trump-sad.png (235 KB, 578x325) Image search: [Google]
trump-sad.png
235 KB, 578x325
OP why don't you like make your sacrifice a little more productive for the society:

Kill yourself, in name of Trump, make sure to film it. Thank you and have a good trip you faggot.
>>
File: anhero.jpg (233 KB, 429x2009) Image search: [Google]
anhero.jpg
233 KB, 429x2009
>how to do it
>>
Everyone should kill themselves eventually. It's all about finding the right time for you. Leaving your death in fate's hands is moronic.
>>
>>674762347
>>674762948
>>674762995
>>674762995
Best so far

>>674762974
Hail Trump!
>>
Go online, learn to tie a proper noose. Go to a nearby bridge, secure one end of the rope to a streetlight/ railing, hang the noose around your neck, jump off the bridge. Make sure you fall at least 10 ft, but shoot for 15 ft or so to ensure your neck snaps completely and you don't become an even bigger burden on your loved ones.
>>
How likely is a car battery and jumper cables to work?
>>
recurring digits mean you an hero via train
>>
>>674763469

Hail that white boy
>>
>>674759017
you are here for a reason, you are yet to find your purpose, if u kill yourself you will just have to start the process again
>>
Here's what I'm thinking so far. Pick up a shitload of booze, rope, and lighter fluid, go to a remote bridge nearby where I used to smoke a lot of weed, tie the rope and jump. If this fails, I'll have some lighter fluid sitting at the bottom (creek is dry at the moment), light my body on fire, and let sweet relief come.

My other Idea is to do what a guy did near my town and coat myself in my car with gasoline, and drive 90 into an overpass.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
Don't do it they is still hope! pls have faith.
>>
>>674759017
Die of old age. Works every time.
>>
File: stags.jpg (131 KB, 850x551) Image search: [Google]
stags.jpg
131 KB, 850x551
OP if you really plan on freeing your soul and returning your body to the earth, please get on some hiking boots and some basic supplies and tools and go walk into the woods. Get away from civilization. Your survival instinct has failed, and you need a hard reset. Go into the forest and you will begin to have to work to survive. Hunt small creatures. Build a fire. Create a shelter so you don't die of exposure. If you do end up dying, you'll have fed plenty of hungry woodland creatures, which you can feel good about. If you don't, you'll have a newfound respect for life and for the earth that you were lucky enough to be born onto. Don't be a fucking idiot. You're mortal. You're going to die eventually anyway. Go learn to suffer physically for a time so you can forget about your inane mental and emotional 'problems.'
>>
Live stream it fag
>>
>>674761320
This. Those are retarded edgelord middle schooler reasons. Get some help OP but don't kill yourself for such a shitty reason.
>>
>>674759017
get some heroin and OD
>>
>>674759017
I hear bleach tastes like skittles if you drink enough.
>>
File: 1.jpg (9 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9 KB, 269x187
>>674765583
Kill yourself
>>
Take like 300 ibuprofen and let your skin harden and turn yellow and then your liver will fail.

You will die in terrible agony and I would suggest a cocktail of alcohol, heroin, marijuana, acid and mushrooms. You will die and shit all over yourself and you will bleed out of every place imaginable.

You'll be a bloated piece of rotting shit when they find you.
>>
>>674762948
Or just leave the gas on untill he dies, he'll just black out and die from it, painlessly
>>
>>674766077
Oh God, that was how my gf did it.

>>674765583
Yes, I'm familiar with Revenant.
>>
Fart on your own butt until your butt explodes.
>>
>>674766715

My Ex gf killed herself too. Jumped off the Bay Bridge tho. Any bridges nearby?
>>
File: 1456661161502.jpg (108 KB, 780x500) Image search: [Google]
1456661161502.jpg
108 KB, 780x500
>>674759017
do this its painless and cheap, AAAAND you get two more days to think about it.
>>
>>674767201
or you could use sleeping pills and put a bag on your head, also painless.
>>
get someone else to kill you!
LOL helium and a plastic tube yeah ok pussy bitch boi i guess if you're that bitchmade it's a fitting end to your bitch life.

but if you're a real man, go out tonight on a late night jog. bring a hammer. attack all the women who never had sex with you. show them you mean business. have an airsoft gun with you, remove the orange tip, and point it at the cops when they arrive.
>>
I just enter the thread so any link to a stream or anything?
>>
>>674768067
Unfortunately no, OP is a faggot.

>>674767850
I would, but I'm not a nigger, so they probably wouldn't shoot. Fuckin fuzz.
>>
>>674768553

no they will, i talked some white boy retard in portland into giving it a shot after he made some bitch boi videos about hanging himself because his video game characters got banned. he brought a rifle to a public park and ended up getting shot like 30 times by the police. *sheds tear* they grow up so fast
>>
Bottle of Tylenol will do it every time
>>
whatever you do don't try jumping LOL i've seen some horror stories before i got fired from my late night nursing job. most of the time it was skydiver retards coming in, but if you jump from something really tall there's a slim but horrifying chance you will survive. its not pretty. the last jumping suicide i saw involved a kid jumping off a freeway overpass, and people were pretty sure he didn't die until several cars had ran over him.
>>
Alright, fuckit. I'm gonna go see about the bridge n' rope method. I'll see you fags in hell.
>>
>>674769138
good troll

(most tylenol suicides survive, albeit with severe life long medical consequences)
>>
File: 1444376889967.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
1444376889967.png
167 KB, 636x426
Pepe is a reason to live don't do it you obviously have money for a phone or tablet or whatever you are using I had the same feelings just last month it will be ok friend
>>
>>674769599
good luck, anon
hail satan
>>
This thread was on here yesterday with the same picture. Nigga please kill yourself and stop "killing yourself" for attention. Fucking nigger cunt
>>
>>674769947
what a bitch. now i really hope he does it.
>>
You won't regret it. Just remember that
>>
File: 3101996745_6357fb6ddd.jpg (63 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
3101996745_6357fb6ddd.jpg
63 KB, 480x272
Hey m8 brother 
It is great to see you on the net, and I am happy to talk with you bro. Remember, things ALWAYS GET BETTER

CLICK BELOW TO FEEL THE LOVE FROM IRELAND
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqO-FYUjuMw

1. Forget about all the bad stuff, forget about anything negative.
2. Make yourself a nice hot Chocolate or a green tea.
4. Get some blankets and a pillow. In the bed/etc.
5. Get cozy and snug. (as snug as a bug in a rug hehe )
Now, listen to this song: (turn volume UP) www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqO-FYUjuMw

I am here for you, in fact all good people are, all of us, we love you.

NOW BROTHER, PICTURE YOURSELF with us in a beautiful field filled with yellow flowers, we are all running together and laughing in this beautiful field of yellow flowers, all of us, we are one person in all. We are all in love,calm,happy,feel good,soft this warmth. something special, we are all but mostly you are needed, we need you in this field, and now you are.

YEAH BABY, WE LOVE YOU. LETS GO ))))-

Just relax (happy faces)
happy,calm,love,peace,connection,smile,happy,laugh,etc its all of it all together.

LISTEN TO THIS: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqO-FYUjuMw

Ignore all the nasty people in your life brother... you are not like them so why feed their nasty shit.

come on with me bro, I will let you into a little secrete...
now close your eyes pleasee (heha hey you no peaking heha ;P--

now, think of a field on a beautiful day, the field is filled with beautiful yellow flowers, and all of the good people, we all are here and we are all so warm and feel the warmth to each other, the love to all, the love to you, I am sending you love right now from the country side in IRELAND . (weather its visitable or not), I FEEL my soul sending some love to you in the USA, its there I feel the warm love to you, I love you brother )

be happy with us all be friends, we are 
good friend happy warm calm. WE are here, CONNECTED by a CHAIN of INFINITE LOVE & LAUGHTER... .
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.