Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

A girl I was talking to who I had a thing with. Met her at t

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12
File: 20160319_134141.png (332 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160319_134141.png
332 KB, 1080x1920
A girl I was talking to who I had a thing with. Met her at the beginning of January. We had a fling. Spoke a lot. Skyped every night. She lives about 25 minutes away. She became extremely distant randomly. She posted a picture of a random guy calling him a "cute weirdo" (literally the same nickname she gave me). Also talked about how amazing of a guy he is. Went to his instagram. He posted a picture of her. She commented "awww, thanks babe". I deleted her from all social media. Confronted her. Now I'm ignoring her.

She apparently didn't think she did anything wrong. I don't want anything to do with her. Am I wrong in this situation or am I doing what I should?
>>
>>674757274
Don't be a cuck anon.
>>
>>674757274
try finding out why she became distant rather than ignoring her.
>>
Hope you're a lesbian, cause you're definitely a bitch.
>>
>>674757885
are you serios?
becaus she was dating someone else
>>
Beta af
>>
>>674757274
yes you're wrong you insecure pleb. who cares if she talked to another guy. you two weren't exclusive. or if you thought you were, you didn't relay that to her. beaides, if all she did was leave comments and shit then what are you whining about?
you can't expect her to know what's not ok if you don't make it known and it's totally up to her if that's something she wants.
if you did talk about being exclusive then yea, she doesn't put enough value on the relationship to consider your feelings.
either shut up and step up, talk it out, and make sure everyone's on the same page before moving forward, or just walk if you think your feelings are hurt too badly.
>>
>>674757274
She did nothing wrong. You're just a controlling and jealous cuck. Most girls call their friends babe/things like that, that doesn't mean anything. How do you know she specifically gave you the name "cute weirdo"? She may call everyone it. Grow the fuck up and get off /b/ with your high school problems.
>>
>>674758270
I mean I know that, when I say find out why I mean like find out why she left for another in the first place.
>>
>>674757274
thats like forfeiting the game because the other team scored
>>
>>674757274
LOL YOU ARE ONE BETA FAG. She got tired of you. Move on. All girls are this way. Find a women rather than a girl.
>>
>>674758482
>>674758620
>>674758536

It was exclusive. We talked all the time, flirted all the time, talked about the future, etc. She became very distant all of a sudden. I tried a lot to see if she was just trying to get attention, but she would say we would Skype and then ignore me, call me and say she'd call me right back and never call, etc.

She continued to make a lot of posts of this guy after having posts of me talking about he's so amazing, but when I did ask her about this, she said she isn't dating him so she isn't doing amazing wrong and I'm being childish.
>>
Fuck you op, she doesn't owe you shit. You two weren't dating or anything stop being a little bitch.
>>
>the girl I'm not dating talked to another guy
>how could she betray her kindness to me

Stop being a fucking faggot.
Because your acting like a fucking faggot.
You fucking faggot.
>>
>>674757274

You are in the wrong. Internet based relationships aren't legit. Sorry about your autism.
>>
>>674759079
>>674759154

You fucking cunts. She always told me she was scared I'd leave and find someone better. I'm not being a beta fag for getting angry over this. Go fuck Adolf Hitler's rotting cock.
>>
>>674758482
>>674758536
The kind of guys this woman will go after, not because they are better, but because they are the kind of dumb fucks she can pull the wool over their eyes whilst fucking their best mates.
>>
>>674759278
Not Internet you dipshit. We hung out whenever we could.
>>
>>674758270
Well if she doesn't have the guts to talk to him about things that she don't like, she is not worth it
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 600x450
>>674757274
It don't matter. None of this matters.
>>
>>674757274
Don't rely on suspicion, ask her directly what its about. If its true then yeah, don't be played have some self respect and ignore the cunt. But don't be a jealous fag either, find out the truth before overreacting.
>>
>>674759646

I think the truth is pretty clear when her Instagram has photos of him with "".
>>
>>674759646
The emojis didn't come out. She had pictures of him on Instagram with the heart face emojis all around it.
>>
File: !!!! selena green vargas.gif (2 MB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
!!!! selena green vargas.gif
2 MB, 500x560
>met her
>didnt fuck her
>instead was her emotional tampon on skype

cuck life? meet them, fuck them , move on retard

stop trying to look for meaning to add to your life from some cumbucket
>>
>>674759899
We did you dipshit
>>
>>674758482

There's a difference between open relationships and common decency.

He's right in this situation, and you're just a femanon or white knight. Loyalty and trust is something you just shouldn't understand.
>>
>>674757274
>aint
white trash/10
>>
>>674757274
100% don't listen to retards on here. Don't do that shit. Girls that do that shit are fucked in the head. They literally always have attention seeking problems and should just be passed on now before it gets harder anon. You did the right thing
>>
File: feelsbadmehn.jpg (21 KB, 431x467) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadmehn.jpg
21 KB, 431x467
>>674757274
Yeah man, some girls are just like that. I mean i don't know her so she could be either be a bitch who wants orbiters or she could be one of these weird emotionally off yet emotional chicks.

>Be me at 15
>A 6/10 - 7/10 at best
>find girl, she looks fucking amazing 8.5/10
>After 2 months of pre-relationship skype / msn twilight shitstage
> She tries to put me in the friendzone during this time, but i wasn't falling for it.
> Not alpha, but not complete beta either so whenever she would do that shit, i would become distant and passive-aggressive.
>Start the relationship after emotional turmoil
> It's bretty gud for 1.5 years
>We both break it off because it wasn't going anywhere
>Even though i had seen it coming, i was fucking heartbroken, felt like breathing was hard and all that.
>5 days later she starts a new relationship
>tfw it wasn't just a rebound - she was with him for 3 years
> tfw i'd still get sad if i saw her on the street 2 years after.

Some girls are just like that. It's fucking weird.
>>
>>674758620
Stfu faggot
>>
>>674761635
>not complete beta
>passive-agressive
you contradict yourself
>>
>>674757274
Sounds like my EX, drop that bitch.
>>
don't go running away because of competition faggot , step up your game. faggot
>>
You did the right thing. No room for heartbreak if you cut her off. Don't go back, don't respond.
>>
>>674759022
>I spoke to a grill online so we were dating

Unless you actually went on dates and had some sort of sexualized physical contact such as kissing then you weren't exclusive.

Deep conversation is not dating.
>>
>>674759022
>It was exclusive
Did you outwardly SAY you were exclusive?

Did she call you her BOYFRIEND? Did you call her your GIRLFRIEND?

>she said she isn't dating him so she isn't doing amazing wrong and I'm being childish.
Its this. You are. You must be like 17-23 to act like this.
>>
>>674762257
We went on dates and did sexual activity you fucking commie
>>
>>674757274

She was not dating you, so she can do what she wants, just like how you can too. So stop being a fagget.
>>
>>674757274

> meets a girl
> they like each other
> girl becomes his property

lel
>>
>>674757274
This is how girls are, dude. get use to it.
>>
>>674762307
I bet you would fuck Lenin's dead body if you could.
>>
>>674762410
Good job making that clear, moron.
>>
>>674762609
Thanks, fag
>>
>>674757274
What you did was right. Don't contact her, if you do, you'll show her she's in the right. Leave it like this and make her work for it later when she comes crawling back.
>>
>>674762528
And I bet you suck nigger dicks.

Doesnt stop the fact that OP is a huge faggot for trying to own a chick when she obviously doesnt want to be exclusive.

And instead of letting her just do whatever and be chill, OP goes all autistic mode and claims that some instagram post with heart emojiis IS CONSIDERED CHEATING EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING EXCLUSIVE.

For real. I bet OP is early 20s. Im also willing to bet the chick is out of his league easy.
>>
File: q1.jpg (122 KB, 734x621) Image search: [Google]
q1.jpg
122 KB, 734x621
Her name is Javiela. She cheated on me for a few months before I figured it all out. It hurts like a bitch and it's my time for payback. I am here by today releasing all her videos( bitch loved getting in the ass , jesus that pussy) She is also legal I promise. http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/O4qVcs25/file.html Will be removed in 5 mintues. /b/ OP is not a fag <3 23
>>
>>674757274
OK just out of curiosity because I think this is the same girl. What Are THE Last Digits
>>
>>674762882
Last two digits of her number are 71. What area does she live in?
>>
>>674759394
so wait, you asks for advice and then when you hear something you dont like you send everyone to fuck off.
But you are not being childish. Ok mate.
>>
>>674757274
I've dated this type. You did exactly the right thing anon. Unless you want to use her for nudes or something
>>
>>674762821
"Trying to own a chick who doesn't want to be exclusive"

Haha alright sage fuckboi. You're not wrong but you're an asshole.
>>
>>674762821
I'm ready for you. Fuck me now.
>>
>>674757274
move on. Humans are animals and mammals at that we share breeding habits with other animals despite how much we like to think we are different. Males try to impress and women get to pick and choose the best mate. move on, and maybe lower your standards.
>>
>>674761836
Yeah, i'm a beta, but not a complete beta. A complete beta would go along with it, just happy that any girl would pay attention to him, that's how you end up in the friendzone, m8.

I wasn't gonna take it, so i took the alpha-route in the most beta way possible.
>>
>>674763106
>You're not wrong
Correct.
>you're an asshole.
Correct.

But Id rather be RIGHT than a pathetic autistic loser like you who gets mad at a girl for wanting to talk to other dudes.

>>674763276
>so i took the alpha-route
No you didnt. you took the beta route by trying to confront her about her 'alleged' cheating.

Youre pathetic and you basically showed her how incredibly downie you can be.
>>
>>674757274
just fuck everyone like dont be exclusive with anyone humans are implicitly dicks
>>
>>674762998
Just remembered the number its not who I thought it was. But I have gone through the same thing anon and I did exactly what you did then she and that bf broke up and she went coming back
>>
>>674763262
holy fuck the edge. I almost cut myself m80s00s00e0
>>
>>674763445
I hope she gets cancer.
>>
>>674760031
ok then move on, who cares?
>>
>>674762520

>meet cool guy
>like seriously the coolest guy ever, same likes and all
>we're totally a thing
>he's texting hearts to another girl on instagram
>How could he fucking do this? We were totally a thing!

Do girls even have a sense of hypocrisy?
>>
>>674763419
Well, you didn't read my original comment, i'm not OP. I was greentexting another story.
>>
>>674763419
OP here. You're talking to multiple people you alien fucker
>>
>>674757274
Nigger detected.
>>
>>674763791
>>674763795
still most of you faggots couldnt handle a real relationship if you tried. Especially not when your 20 something asses cant handle a chick talking to another dude or giving someone else more attention.

Pathetic autistic kids on this board asking for advice.
>>
>>674763965
Is your fetish getting cucked?
>>
Don't reply to anything she says until she's begging on her knees. It'll happen, but only if you don't reply until she does.
>>
>>674757274
What is it with people thinking they owe explanations?

You get uncomfortable, you move on. If they press, you say "I didn't like where things were going." Thats it. More explaning, talking, or bargaining won't fix someone else's behavior that makes you uncomfortable.
>>
>>674757274

OP, i'm with you on this one, m8. But you should talk to her, just so you know 100% that she is actually an idiot beta orbiter seeker.

There's still a chance she's just a dumb idiot who can't handle feelings. Anyways try to make her regret it if you can. She'll forget about you and move on if you just ignore her.

You can call me a cuck or a beta and i'm fine with this, i don't think i can change into OMEGA-ALPHA-MODE anytime soon.
>>
>>674757274
No. It sounds like you made some mistakes of your own, but that doesn't change the fact that she knew exactly what she was doing. Girls think they can get away with stuff like this all the time. Find someone who respects you.
>>
>>674764110
Nah, I just dont care if someone Im with decides to go talk to another dude.

Women arent property and dont need to be controlled like you kids seem to think.

Most women in their 20s want to go out and have fun and experience life. Most of you fucking nigger licking faggots want to hold a bitch down and make her YOURS.

And that just doesnt happen for the majority of women in their 20s. Maybe 30s, but definitely not 20s.

I dated and fucked chicks all throughout my 20s and had a great time. When a chick wanted to talk to another dude, I talked to another chick. If its not exclusive and you havent said 'youre my gf/bf' - it doesnt fucking matter.

Stop trying to put all of your pathetic 4inch dicks into ONE basket - go out and fuck women and have fun.

This pathetic excuse for 'OMG SHE IS BEING SO MEAN WHY WONT SHE CONSIDER MY FEELINGS AND HOW MUCH I LOVE HER' horseshit is sad.
>>
File: FishParasite.jpg (37 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
FishParasite.jpg
37 KB, 600x450
It's simple man. I have made this mistake myself when I was 22.

>meet girl
>hit it off
>talk alot on phone/text
>fuck a couple times
>fall in love (most dudes do right away)
>she's just living her life freely
>I assumed she loved me too
>nope.png
>she's just looking for the best guy she can get
>wasn't me
>feel betrayed
>years go by
>learn life lessons
>I realize that is LITERALLY what dating is
>realize how fucking beta and retarded I was
>realize I did the same to other girls for years
>hypocrite
>grow up, get wife and kid

It's part of life man, quit falling in love so easily. Don't be like this fish parasite. Move on.
>>
>>674757274
You haven't fucked her yet have you anon? You waited too long. You didn't man up. So she lost interest because you were not as interesting or manly as you seemed. You lost your shot. He's better than you, you won't get her back.
>>
OP defo hook back up with this chick. message her asking to meet for a drink and a talk.

Make up sex is the best.
>>
>>674764635

''we had a fling''

can you not read you fucking retard
>>
>>674763965
You didn't read my comment m8, i did handle a real relationship. If you still don't believe me then okay i guess.

You're asking a loaded question. (it's basically a question. "Are you a fucking beta cuck master 5000?")

No matter what i answer, you will find a way to think that i'm still a 20 something nobody who can't handle life.
>>
>>674764996
Negative. Hate sex is best sex
>>
>>674765156
>i did handle a real relationship
What made it a REAL relationship?

>you will find a way to think that i'm still a 20 something nobody who can't handle life.
Because you are. Why else would you come to /b/ to talk shit about women you cant handle?

This isnt a WOMEN problem, this is a YOU problem.

Learn to be a better guy. Just move the fuck on, stop complaining, stop worrying about what the chick is doing and go enjoy your fucking life.
>>
Look to rekindle OP and stop being a bitch by going no contact. Youve shown yourself to be a bit emotionally charged and jealous, which is never good.

Thats if the girl is innocent and isn't fucking someone else. Obviously walk away if that's the case.
>>
>>674765325

Rape sex is the best ;)
>>
>>674764306
This is partly true, expecting anything from anyone is generally bad. But certain types of social relations need an explanation if it changes.

Wouldn't you be kinda dumbfounded if your gf just went up and left? I mean it's kind of the same thing, they had a fling. Obviously when you're in a real relationship there needs to be more than just a simple explanation. As you said an ordinary "I didn't like where this was going" would have been fine. It's not like flipping a switch in this case. I think it's the girls fuckup, though i do see your point.
>>
>>674763776
Everyone's a hypocrite, get over it.
>>
>>674757274
Reading her message to you.. you clearly did something. So what's the deal OP? I mean if she found a new dude move the fuck on.. the fuck you crying like a bitch for?
>>
>>674765476
Like i said, i'm not gonna try to prove myself, it's no use.

And no i'm still not OP, i'm another guy who greentexted another story. It does seem like you're being overly aggressive and projecting some of your own feelings on me, which is not to say it's true, just a thought.
>>
>>674757274
you're a total betafag you just said it was a fling. You were basically acting like a couple but because you're a fag you didn't have any balls to muster to actually ask her to be exclusive.

If it's just a fling she is free to go find someone who wants more. And she doesn't need to notify you that she is seeing someone because you had a fling.

If you had actually been a fucking man you would have said you wanted to be together and you would still be fucking her.

Sucks to be you. Man up next time
>>
my gf and I are laughing at you. you're such a fucking loser.
>>
>>674766711
Sometimes I enjoy drilling down my urethra.
>>
File: JI5JQFT.jpg (35 KB, 720x718) Image search: [Google]
JI5JQFT.jpg
35 KB, 720x718
>>674757909
>>
>>674766436
you are
>>674761635
here

I already know the kind of kid you are. Youve proven that.

>Stop trying to put all of your pathetic 4inch dicks into ONE basket - go out and fuck women and have fun.
>>
>>674764621
hahhahaha i like how you added the fish parasite metaphor which absolutely has nothing to do with your message. You like marine life i guess? hehehehe
>>
>>674765689
No sex is the best
>>
>>674757274
I hope you read this OP.
So, better things to do, is to not let her know what's going on. This is good for every situation with someone. Forreal guys, when someone becomes distant, just don't give a shit.
That's the whole trick guys: "Do not give a shit" or in this case "become distant yourself and act like you don't care"
She becomes distant. After the second time, she is not responding as she used to, you should not keep writing. At some point, he/she will write back, depending on who is the "bad guy":
Let me put this shit in the right order for this situation:
1: she becomes distant, didn't awnser as usual (without reason!!!) after the second time writing
2: Become distant yourself / Do not ask any further. You'll become his/her bitch. (Proofs you are beta af)
3: When she writes back and wonders, you can decide whether you ignore her or not. To be honest, I usually go with people are not stupid as dogshit and realise and know exactly what's going on. Letting them in that knowledge without further secure of it, it'll be a pain for them.
3: you dominate her ass with 3
4: ????
5: win
>>
>>674757274

seriously, i really mean this

you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>674767159
This.
>>
>>674757274
your beta
>>
File: 1438146447292.jpg (229 KB, 1430x1780) Image search: [Google]
1438146447292.jpg
229 KB, 1430x1780
>>674757909
>>
>>674767159
Thank you
>>
>>674757274
Let it go... You got clingy...
>>
>>674766941
Okay, man, we all have different preferences. I like intimate relationships rather than one night stands. By that i don't mean i could get a one night stand if i wanted to. I'm just saying i don't think the effort minus the reward would be a positive in the end. (that sounded autistic as fuck, but no other way to phrase it.)

Don't get me wrong, i fap and i would fuck a girl if she offered, but i don't like the idea of going out and try to persuade a chick into thinking i'm a cool dude. It's just how i am.
>>
File: wot r u doin pepe.png (26 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
wot r u doin pepe.png
26 KB, 1106x1012
>>674757274
I have had your relationship before, it doesn't go well

cut off all contact, do it now do it forever.
>>
>>674768313
>I like intimate relationships rather than one night stands
>i don't mean i could get a one night stand if i wanted to
>i don't think the effort minus the reward would be a positive in the end
>i don't think
>i don't think
>i don't think
>persuade a chick into thinking i'm a cool dude

Holy shit the autism is strong here.

For real dude. Look back on what you wrote. You need to grow up and realize you are completely wrong on how relationships and life and dating works. Like you have absolutely no idea how women work or how life works.

Youll get more out of life when you experience relationships, no matter how fleeting they are. Dating someone for a few weeks while you fuck and have fun isnt taking away from intimate relationships at all. That all DEVELOPS from that.

Women in their 20s want to experience ALL OF IT. It starts off as just fun casual and turns into a romantic relationship. Expecting a woman to want a romantic relationship right off of the bat and then NOT having it pitter out is stupid.

Really dude. Grow up a bit. Date around. Otherwise youre gonna be a single, pathetic, really low option in your 30s.
>>
File: 40keks.png (249 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
40keks.png
249 KB, 358x358
>>674758757
>>
File: 1453324824314.gif (977 KB, 354x242) Image search: [Google]
1453324824314.gif
977 KB, 354x242
>>674768479
>>674757274
OP seriously, I have, 25 mins away, skype often, blah.. she ended up having a thing with two guys from different countries. proximity doesn't help, and she'll just call you controlling if you say anything

GTFO fast
>>
>>674768975
I don't know how you think you know what life is and how it should be enjoyed. Like i'm actually starting to get a bit angry about how confident you are in your baseless claim.

Grow up? is growing up fucking women left and right? To me growing up is handling responsibilities and chasing your dreams, which i am trying to do.

If you place the value of your life in other people (Women in this case) you're gonna be at the mercy of their whims. They don't like you, then life is shit, they like you then it's good. I think that's a wrong viewpoint.

And as i said, no matter what i say will prove anything to you, so i'm just not gonna respond to you anymore. It's getting tiring.
>>
File: CPNKs4CWEAAC_5u.jpg_large.jpg (54 KB, 540x443) Image search: [Google]
CPNKs4CWEAAC_5u.jpg_large.jpg
54 KB, 540x443
>>674763795
>alien fucker
I kek'd, thank you anon. Ayyyy
>>
>>674770285
>Like i'm actually starting to get a bit angry
Autistic
>and chasing your dreams
keep going autismo
>If you place the value of your life in other people (Women in this case) you're gonna be at the mercy of their whims
Wat? Why would you do that?
>They don't like you, then life is shit
No. They dont like you, you move the fuck on and go enjoy your life.

>>674770285
>It's getting tiring.
It must be hard being this autistic. Like, Im really worried about you. Do you have a caretaker?
>>
>>674771426
>expect girls to fall for you
>you go out and actively try to seduce them.
Who said anything about this autismo? For real.

I said go date and have fun. Go fuck bitches. Go enjoy life instead of worrying about women and how they think about you. If you think you can go out and score a caliber of woman with the autistic behavior youre spouting then go right the fuck ahead. I highly doubt it though.

Jesus, its really sad that you cant handle life or women. I wish you would take some advice instead of trying to forge your own path and realizing you are dooming yourself to a shitty life alone without any person to even be interested in you.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.