Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

do you guys plan on marrying people who are the same ethnicity

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1450346865202.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450346865202.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
do you guys plan on marrying people who are the same ethnicity as you? my parents only want me to marry polish girls.................................................
>>
You don't have to listen to your parents.
>>
>>674703430
I'm white and my gf is black so I don't think so.
>>
is marry someone in your own race but different country = interracial?

how do you manage 2 cultures at once?
>>
I don't know man, I always seem to put myself in a family man position and the wife is always white, opposed to my mexican.
>>
>>674703430
>2016
>respecting your parents wishes
If you were adopted by faggots would you grow up to suck cock in gas station bathrooms?
>>
Normie problems

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
My girlfriend is Hungarian and she's amazing. I'm Polish and fuck Polish girls
>>
>>674704392
i dont want them to resent me and disown me m8 im poor as fuck and im relying on my inheritence
>>
>>674704478
does her parents speak english? how do you communicate wit them?
>>
>>674704506
>I'd suck cock in gas station bathrooms for money
>>
Yes because they wont be racist to me. But im racist to my own race. Which is why i remain single.
>>
File: please be real.jpg (74 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
please be real.jpg
74 KB, 540x960
>be indian
>parents pressuring me to marry indian
>tfw all indian girls i know are gross and fat
>>
Matt?
>>
Nope. I'm a gook and my bf is white. Typical stereotype, I guess.. We're both redpilled, so, it mindfucks a lot of people when they hear us talking about politics.
>>
>>674706086
>be paki
>inb4 all racewar shit
>mom warns me to never d8 any south Asian girls because they're all crazy
>find this hilarious but also good advice
>>
>>674703430
who gives a fuck about your parents dude, they are there to guide you, not to force you their own values in life.
you sound like a 15 year old or whatever. when you grow up and live alone, making your own living, no one can tell you shit about what you do you do whatever you think is the best.
>>
>>674703430
Is that so you can get more UK benefits u fucking leech?
>>
>>674706537
TITS OR GTFO
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.