Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b/, I'm thinking about trying shrooms and wanted your

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 1280x960
Hey /b/, I'm thinking about trying shrooms and wanted your thoughts, stories, and tips
>>
>>674695829
Sharpie in pooper if you may.
And sorry can't give any advice towards shrooms since I haven't done any yet.
Nice body tho
>>
>>674695829
Show vaghole and face
>>
New time stamp please just saw her sexy ass need proof your still her
>>
>>674695829
mushrooms are alright I guess. I like them best in soups or even at 5 guys on their hamburgers. Yum! Those mushrooms are fantastic.Once I even ate two of them back to back!
>>
>>674695829
nice

https://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/faqs/psychedelics_guide.shtml#mm

if pic related isnt you op will you dump the rest of em?
>>
>>674695829
Nice tits

Don't do them alone, and make sure at least one person in your group has tried them and bought from the dealer before.

Personally I'd recommend keeping one person sober but others may disagree
>>
Shrooms are w.e after a while. Can't deal with the taste tho.. I suggest a perfect time to take em is when you're pretty much fully awake and not close to sleeping. Also. Do it outdoors. Go to a park. My first time I did it in the forest. From 3 in the afternoon till 2 in the morning I swore I was following a fairy around... All she kept saying was "closer anon! The chocolate factory is right here!". It's like the dragon you can't catch in South park. Boy was that shit amazing
>>
>>674695829
I once did shrooms.

Once.

My only regret is not doing it more often when I had the chance.

Also nice body
>>
File: 1456507324815.jpg (37 KB, 635x640) Image search: [Google]
1456507324815.jpg
37 KB, 635x640
>>674695829
Nipples look like shrooms
>>
Your fits look like mutated potatoes
>>
>>674695000

she came back on here
>>
>>674695829
You fucking cucks, this isn't her. This pic is a femanon from another thread.
>>
>>674695829
nice gigantic scars around your nippls you retarded bitch
>>
>>674696859
op didn't say pic related..
>>
Gross breast reduction and nipple relocation...shit makes me limp
>>
>>674696974
That's my point, some regards here see nudes and go on about more pics and their requests. It's fucking annoying.
>>
I can say that the best way to enjoy lsd is beeing with friends, in nature context. Use music too to give all a good trip. Must be reagge o classic rock or something minimal techno. Please beuty i want to jerk seeing your pussy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.