Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

were all gonna die were done for, humanitys on a road for DEATH.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: extinction5.jpg (39 KB, 615x385) Image search: [Google]
extinction5.jpg
39 KB, 615x385
were all gonna die were done for, humanitys on a road for DEATH. idk give me your views.
>>
File: ITSHAPPENING03182016.jpg (215 KB, 1365x641) Image search: [Google]
ITSHAPPENING03182016.jpg
215 KB, 1365x641
>>674683911
>>
File: 1446694253099s.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1446694253099s.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
It's bound to happen sooner or later, best enjoy the time you got before the shit hits the fan.
>>
cool.
>>
>>674683911
Everything that lives dies. So yes, we're all going to die. Just a sad fact of life. To live is to die. They say to enjoy life while you can.. but honestly? I think life sucks. I know death will be no better... which is why I don't give a fuck about anything.
>>
So what else is new?
>>
thnx for asking

i think america elects trump then we fall into the shit. the end of the u.s. but ultimately its good, we take up to many resources to allow other organisms (countries) the chance to change and make better humans
>>
>>674684804
How bout them cowboys
>>
>>674683911
unless we find a new method for developing individual potential
>>
>>674685395
like the usa banks on forcing humans to become good in ridiculously specific ways in order to earn an income, college is fast track to a single job. and this i think is the real cause behind the slow death of not only our society but others
>>
>>674685662
this line of development leads to wholly stupid populace, who think they are smart cuz degree. but the greatest contributions to all of humanity come from individuals, often on the outskirts of society. Einstein for example.
>>
>>674686029
so how do we develop complete humans who can lead and decide? honestly im not as sure here if everyone can be one. some of you are born followers which isnt bad
>>
>>674686303
also its not even a genetic thing right cuz you have characters in history who support the oppisite. sons who are tards, daughters who are plebs
>>
>>674686579
any who the closest thing ive come up with to sovle this problem is religion. well to start a cult
>>
>>674686911
because religions act almost as societies within society, complete with their own rules and customs, you have an opportunity to set the parameters for individual growth. and as im sure you all know religions are really nothing more than social and more importantly moral programming
>>
>>674687241
a cult centered on the right things and right leader could reprogram people and orientate them towards what matters
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.