Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b/ what's this on the fringe of my asshole Been there

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 1280x960
Hey /b/ what's this on the fringe of my asshole
Been there for like while now, doesn't hurt or anything it's just kinda there
I also get like anal cramps like once in a long while but yeah what do you clowns think
>>
im afraid you have cancer, sorry faggot
>>
>>674683306
That's anal prolapse you faggot
>>
>>674683492
No its not you queer
>>
external hemorrhoid. nothing to be worried about probably. Basically just a blood vessel clogged with blood. Don't push so hard when you poop and eat more veggies.
>>
>>674683306
Hemroid. Or AIDS.
>>
>>674683306
I had the same thing a while ago, I wound up popping it a week or so after i found it and I haven't had one since.
>>
You have cancer, but that's got nothing to do with your weird asshole. It's probably just a tumor. Remnants of a twin perhaps?
>>
>>674683608
ye
>>
Does it itch?

Prolly a hemorrhoid. Squat when you shit, don't sit too much, and get more fibre
>>
>>674683306
hemorrhoid. get some ass-cream and apply it to the hole every few hours and it'll go away
>>
Pop it faggot
>>
>>674684003
asshole cream actually has very little evidence supporting it.
>>
>>674684677

yeah but its cooling, shit feels cash
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 437x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 437x333
>>674683306
Hemorrhoid.
>>
>>674683306
Anal cancer
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.