Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

The love of my life broke up with me yesterday. I was going through

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 67
The love of my life broke up with me yesterday. I was going through a really tough time in my life when we started dating and she was there for me even when I hated her. She's made my life significantly better. When I lost my job she gave me the motivation to get back to work and start applying. She made me want to go to school. She made me want to be a better person. I'm the kind of kid who has the anger to go shoot up a school I never attended, the only reason I haven't is because everytime I'm that angry I don't have the money for a gun or I can't find a cheap one to pick up. Anyways, she made all that anger go away. She made it manageable. I loved her more than Ive loved anyone and because of her stupid friend who doesn't even treat her nice, she cut me off. I have screenshots from some of our final convos, I have her facebook, snapchat, her phone number, a few not very good pics from some raves she went to, and some conversations between me and her friend that basically ruined my life. I also have her Facebook if anyone is interested.
>pic related it's my love
>>
>>674657313
more
>>
nigger, i dont want any of that shit.

why the fuck you pussy fags think this is the solution baffles me

>im hurt, someone hurt the other person for me pls

grow up, if you cared about this girl you wouldn't act like a fucking bitch after things ended.

show some fucking respect you spineless piece of shit
>>
>>674657983
fuck off.
>>
Not dickhead anon here

Heartbreak sucks, but don't give up yet. I've learned most in life that if something is meant to be, it'll reoccur and come back to you. I've had super bad breakups that took 4 months of no communication then a sudden explosion of missing each other, back-together sex, and all that fun stuff. Granted, I kicked said girl to the curb because those 4 months made my interests change direction, but that's not the point.

Expect the worst, hope for the best. If she needs space, give her it. Go fuck some other broads in the meantime. Love doesn't just END, it'll always be there, OP.

Best of luck to you, keep that temper mellowed out, smoke some pot, nut one out, play some games, get some pics, keep yourself distracted and work on yourself for a little bit and I bet she'll come right back to ya haha Just dont be crazy obsessive, that'll scare her away. As much as Im sure you want to talk to her, you gotta clench your cheeks and tough it up for a sec. I believe in you!
>>
post it all OP
>>
>>674657983
This.
Quit being a baby bitch, and go on with your life.
>>
>>674658108
honestly I have seen a ton of assholes on this site but reading this made me pretty happy, I'm not OP btw but i've gone through similar shit.
>>
>>674658108

>Love doesn't just END, it'll always be there, OP.

>implying she did ever really love him though
>>
>>674657313
One of you lives in a real shit hole! I am going to assume it's her since she seems to have no problem touching that sofa with bare skin. Your better off anon, that a real shit hole
>>
File: received_1567836533543458.jpg (106 KB, 2048x1198) Image search: [Google]
received_1567836533543458.jpg
106 KB, 2048x1198
>>674657983
I don't care anymore man. I don't want anyone to hurt her. She's just a slut and loves to be used. Basically I'm offering her to the world.

Pic is her with my nose and lips.
>>
>>674657983
Not dickhead anon here again, ignore this guy and anyone else that gives you shit. 4chan isnt the best for advice but the majority of these kids are edgy, sexually frustrated cucks, and none of us amount to anything beyond your screen :)
>>
>>674658046
no fuck you retarded nigger. Get the fuck over yourself because some Alpha male gets (not) your chick. Beta's like you who cant even handle this themselves are legit a waste of space. Kill yourself or deal with this guy. Beta fuck.
>>
>>674658583
Why is it your problem?
>>
My ex broke up with me to go travelling and I was always there for him and I know he still loves me but I'm on NO CONTACT with dat nigga. Y'all menz give me some advice - will he come crawling back for me when he returns to the country? I'm the most beautiful woman he'll ever get
>>
>>674658455

>Pic is her with my nose and lips.
>my nose and lips.
>my nose

uhu. now i see why she left...
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-17-15-19-27.png (329 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-17-15-19-27.png
329 KB, 1440x2560
The conversation prior to her saying she can't continue is about a piercing I just got.
>>
Christian go to bed
>>
>>674658700
Because you're so pathetic and you dont see it, when you think years back and you think how some stuff was cringy, This is that same shit. You need a rudeawakening not 20 neckbeards stroking your cock saying "Fuck girls who only go for dicks" or "she was the only one person that i ever loved" GET OVER YOURSELF. assuming you're 25 you live 3-3.5x longer and have 80% better times with women the older you get. Go fuck some 40 year old desperate for cock or some 21 year old slut. Get your nut and fuck another.
>>
File: Lewis.jpg (51 KB, 888x842) Image search: [Google]
Lewis.jpg
51 KB, 888x842
>>674657313
Your first problem
Don't ever depend on someone else for your own happiness. It isn't right to put that amount of pressure on someone you profess to love nor is it a sustainable source of happiness. You loved her and that's amazing, now you're hurt and that is equally amazing. You're a poets dream right now, don't take that for granted, you have to of had something really good in order to feel so low at this moment. cherish that because once it's gone and you forget that is when it becomes sad. Move on and make peace.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-18-13-50-29.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-18-13-50-29.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>
>>674659041
Holy shit this is cringe right here. Don't fuck with the /B/tard
>>
op post fb
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-18-13-54-12.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-18-13-54-12.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Sorry I'm on my phone
Snapchat: gillian_chloe
Her names Gillian moon.
>>
Holy fuck OP, you are such a huge fucking faggot. holy shit.
>>
>>674658455
>love of my life
>is a slut and loves to be used
You sure hate the love of your life anon. Says a lot about you. You're clearly a very angry, self-centered person and she can do better. I think you should go see a psychiatrist m8.
>>
>>674659041

male with piercings down the ear

faggot women are looking for someone who can bring home the bacon.
shit like multiple ear piercings are kryptonite for salary.
you wanna be an edgy fuck the rest of your life or you gonna play house with qt 3.14?
>>
>>674659522
>being this much of a pussy

god damn op, you are a huge faggot
>>
>>674659738
I think I should too.
>>
>>674657313
sooo... any anal pics of you two you would like us to rate at this point?
>>
>>674659522
from this one pic you seem to be the needy faggot and she's the normal one whose sick of your babby shit

if your over her leave her the fuck alone Jesus inb4 white knighting
>>
>>674657313
Sorry broseph.

You have several kinds on 4chan; permavirgins who don't know what it's like to get dumped, particularly by someone you love and dudes that have never dated a woman that was perfect and then got hurt when they left; being among them.

It hurts man. I'm in the same boat but she left 2 months ago. I'm smoking crazy amounts of pot and got a taste for oxy since she left(which I've subsequently quit because I got behind on bills). I didn't even do drugs when I was with her. I felt great and life was great.

Well, she's actually came and gone at several points in my life.... I always hope it can last and it never does.

But that's just life. You gotta roll with the punches and dust yourself off. Find another woman, don't pine after her. Somehow, in a stroke of life's cruel irony, once they've seen you with someone else and that you're moving on, they somehow want you again.

Best wishes. It gets better, but only if you try. Don't let it be the first chain in a series of dominos of parts of your life falling into disarray. It's easy to fuckup at work when you're feeling this way or not show as regularly. It's easy to smoke too much pot or drink too much. It's easy to always be so mopey around friends and family that they too begin to distance themselves.

But do none of that. Keep your self pride and dignity. Make a real effort at finding a replacement for her.
>>
I will give you a gun for $20 for tits of her or you can just gtfo
>>
>>674658367
Appreciated! I've been in and out of this website for a while now and the newfriends assume that 4chan is strictly about being dickheads to each other, which to an extent is true, but that's not what I remember being the most prominent factor to the site.

>>674658381
You must not understand love, or have ever had it then. You've probably heard "True love never dies" for a reason, because it's true. Im not sure how long OP and the chick were together, but if it was longterm like it seems, you aren't casually with someone for that long for no reason. OP doesn't sound like a rich man, OP nor anyone on this website is incredibly good looking, nothing the girl could've used him for (Assumptions). And the way OP speaks of it certainly seems like it was a relationship that both sides invested in.

I dont know if most of you guys are teenagers, insecure, or just terrible with females, but OP came to US for help. Out of all the social media and websites on the web, he chose the armpit to come to. Because he knows some of us are very down to earth, or have had similar experiences.

We're all here together, guys! There's some similarity that we all share, whatever it may be.

Ranting at this point, sorry.
tldr; Love is real, disregard assholes, give it time and have hope.

Im about to catch a bus heading 200 miles south, thought I'd do a good deed in a terrible place!
>>
>>674659187
This, this man speaks the hard truth. Grow up OP, get over this shit, stop being a little bitch, we need another fucking world war.
>>
>>674657313
>conversations between me and her friend that basically ruined my life

THATS WHAT I WANT FAM
>>
I will often sympathize with guys in these threads because women can be fucking retarded, but from what i am seeing, the smartest thing this poor fuck socket can do is get as far fucking away from your stupid nigger faggot ass as humanly possible, OP. please do the world a favor and forego the psychiatric help and proceed straight to an hero.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457915491989.jpg (76 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457915491989.jpg
76 KB, 1080x720
From left to right
Gillian, Robyn, Kenzie, Taryn.
This is a pic from a rave she knew I wouldn't be attending. She dressed up for raves I never went to and didn't for raves I did go to.
>>
>>674659522
Bruh...
Your happiness is not her responsibility
Stop freaking the fuck out on the girl
she wasn't happy, you were not making her happy and that'll eventually catch up to you if she decided to stay. Trust m, been in the exact same situation a couple of years ago, she did the right thing by ending it now or it would of fucked the both of you up.
I don't know the whole story so I might be wrong in saying what I'm saying and I don't wanna look like a pussy whiteknight asshole but going like you're going isn't right.
>>
Got more?
>>
>>674659522
Oh wow what a pathetic cuck. Go have you temper tantrum elsewhere
>>
>>674660167
BULLSHIT.
people just get used to each other and there's a short or long period of time where they are afraid of CHANGE. plus they feel to comfortable and lazy to change anyhting. until they grow too close and need to seperate again. all natural.
>>
File: 1442383450080.jpg (121 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1442383450080.jpg
121 KB, 720x720
>>674659522
Fuck me OP, you're a sad sack of shit, literally end your life.
>>
>>674660167
Thanks man. I wanted to say earlier you're really helping me out here. I've talked to my friends and they don't get it. They don't understand why I'm upset.
>>
>>674659522
She's right man. She's being way more mature about this than you are.

AND something else you should know about women/girls. If you always seem mad, sad, irritated, or you're always complaining; it turns them off. Like waaaay off. As in, don't want to even be friends with you turned off.

This even applies to female friends (and to a lesser extent dudes). Just in general, no one likes a sad sack, even if you have a perfectly good reason to be down.

I initially sympathized with you. I'm this guy>>674660073.

But you're behaving like an angsty early teen who just had his first *sort of* not-do-anything girlfriend who achieved her by seeming cooler and less angsty than usual.... and subsequently lost her fast when she realized you're way sadder, angrier, and less cool than she realized. (I'm was honestly guilty of this myself in like sixth grade)

I guess my answer is a combo of my more positive post >>674660073 and this.
>>
>>674661096
GIMME THE FUCKING CONVOS WITH HER FRIENDSS THAT RUINED YOUR LIFE.
i want to know you op
whatre you like
how do you approach women
you try n fuck ur gfs friends?
>>
>>674659522
God dude how old are you? you're exactly like this girl I dated for 2 years. A total wreck of a human being without someone else to cling too. Grow a spine and get off the internet. Leave the poor girl alone, and get some therapy broh.
>>
>>674657313
Can we see more pics?
>>
>>674657313
>>674659041
>>674659233
>>674659522

Post more nudes of your ex or go fuck yourself and die you huge crybaby faggot.
>>
>>674661333
I'm 19 and you're right. I did that a lot. Recently every time I've tried to improve myself I just get shit on. Im regularly really depressed and am able to hide it well. I just don't have a clue what to do now that she's gone. I know I need to keep moving forward but I don't want to. I don't feel like I'm worthy enough to have a good life.
>>
>>674657313
I'll have a pair of her panties please OP.
>>
OP, you have anger issues. You're needy. You seem really whiny. And you're trying to play cool when you're actually acting really desperate.

I see now why this girl is ditching you. Your comments are really cringe-worthy. Some bull about her pulling the lynch pin on your anger? Really? Put her on blast? You're white. Act white. You're not a thug.

You need to chill out, focus on your issues, get some help, and stop hounding this girl. Nothing you have shown this thread is making you look good. In fact, it's having the opposite effect and you look like the basement dwelling sperglord that can't interact in a reasonable manner with women.

Surely, you didn't come here looking for justification for the behavior you've shown us, did you? If so, you *really* need to step back and look at yourself.

Good luck.
>>
File: bull-with-nose-ring.jpg (69 KB, 494x800) Image search: [Google]
bull-with-nose-ring.jpg
69 KB, 494x800
>>674660243
The fuck is with Septum piercings??
Do girls not know how retarded they look with Septum piercings??
Pic Related, what every girl with that piercing looks like.

If your GF was one of them, then I think you've dodged a bullet OP
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457915891775.jpg (86 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457915891775.jpg
86 KB, 1080x720
Only had the one nude but can post more pics from some raves
>>
4chan isn't your personal army, gtfo beta fag.
>>
>>674662285
>I don't feel like I'm worthy enough to have a good life

only logical thing you've said in the entire thread.

not if you act like the display you've shown in this thread all the time. you sure as fuck don't deserve a good life, much less any life at all.
>>
>>674657313
Sounds to me like she just got sick of your weak ass bullshit. She's way better off without you.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457915550970.jpg (85 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457915550970.jpg
85 KB, 1080x720
>>674662322
I was really desperate to make things work with her. She didn't have a phone for a while and I got the feeling she was doing some sketchy stuff when she wasnt talking to me. She was and it just really fucked with me since I was trying to be a good person for her and she didn't reciprocate.
>>
I actually know your ex and she takes it up the ass. Although it is a little smelly its still a good fuck.
>>
>>674663007
Bull. Where are we from?
>>
>>674663007
Bad b8 try again m8
>>
>>674659041
so what happened, why did she end things?
>>
>>674663135
true story bro
>>
>>674662469
that robyn has nice tits and she is hot. moar of her
>>
>>674663325
because she realized how big of a faggot OP was when he said he wanted piercings all up and down his ear, then his pussybaby pity pot temper tantrum sealed the deal, obviously.
>>
>>674662967
>be a good person for her
Be a good person for yourself man
don't rely on her for your own sense or worth because as you can see it just left you in the dust with less of an idea where you stand or where you're going. Learn to accept yourself, learn to be confident with who you are and who you can be.
>>
>>674663135
Seattle.
>>
OP just post her fucking details and pics and fuck off..
>>
>>674663325
It's in the texts. She said I made her sad. She never told me this. She never told me any problems she had with me until she had enough problems to blow the whole thing out of proportion. She once stopped talking to me for a week because I posted a Snapchat of a friend who was a girl (not attractive) after a cheating scare.
>>
It looks to me like you're both human trash. Although I will say at least her approach is far more civilized and understandable.
>>
>>674657983
Preach my nig.
>>
>>674663707
Nope. Care to guess again?
Nah lol you got me but that's pretty easy since the rave pics have all the info on them.
>>
>>674663973
She was most likely trying to make it work. didn't wanna bring it up and make matters worse. You need help man, make an effort and she may try to get back with you.
>>
File: go_fuck_yourself (1) (1).jpg (64 KB, 1023x901) Image search: [Google]
go_fuck_yourself (1) (1).jpg
64 KB, 1023x901
>>674659233
>>674659041
>>674659522

So let me get this straight

OPs girlfriends friend finds out OP is a pedophile and was sharing CP so she threatens him with legal action and tells his gf

Gf breaks up with him and doesn't want to talk to him for this reason and it seems there was a lot of other shit building that seems to be OPs fault

GF tells OPs friends about CP so now OP claims shes turning them against him

Yeah... OP you deserve all of this and more

The fact you think there is any part of this you didn't bring upon yourself is autistic

Fuck you OP you pedophile faggot
>>
>>674663973
Gosh that's quite immature. Your relationship was neither healthy nor good if you already turned to such methods. Don't ever text her again, delete her contact details and get the fuck over her. Get a grasp on your life.
>>
>>674664247
It's not cp. That's the best part.
>>
this story makes me feel like a normie... thats how much of a faggot OP is holy shit.
>>
>>674659522
did anyone get replies
>>
File: 1372456742195.jpg (472 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1372456742195.jpg
472 KB, 1280x960
Get over it faggot, what are you 25 living in a basement somewhere eating hotpockets while you message 16 y/o girls on fb? get a new gf and grow some nuts pussy. You want to shoot a school up? so edgy! if you really feel like this do us all a favor and just go shoot one into your 15 year old cum rag and go cry about this somewhere else.
>>
>>674657983
Go back to tumblr faggot.
>>
Post nudes or GTFO. No one cares about your pathetic faggotry OP
>>
File: athf_ep055_05.jpg (42 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
athf_ep055_05.jpg
42 KB, 400x300
>>674661393
this
>>
>>674665443
nothing to see her. op said the first pic is the only nude one. now he's just being a giant faggot
>>
File: Robbie_Rotten_lazytown_02.gif (54 KB, 273x343) Image search: [Google]
Robbie_Rotten_lazytown_02.gif
54 KB, 273x343
I am extremely confused. Whats going on? Is OP being a fag again?
>>
>>674657313
Is nobody going to ask about the fabreeze? Stinky cooter?
>>
>>674659041
>using the phrase "on blast"
>surprised any girl with self respect would dump him

There's your problem right there anon.. You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>674659041
Who's Echo?
>>
File: 1448776102594.gif (996 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
1448776102594.gif
996 KB, 150x148
God dammit, OP's being a faggot again.
>>
File: data (1) (1).jpg (19 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
data (1) (1).jpg
19 KB, 280x400
>>674664692
Justify whatever you want but it was obviously something questionable if it was enough to make all your friends think you're a pedophile
>>
You live in WA?

FB

/gillian.moon.9
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>674657313
Don't worry OP. Another anon will be filing that pussy full of cum for you.

She'll be swallowing his cum too.

Oh man, she'll keep the baby.

Yup, you are not the groom.

He's paid more than you are.

Yup, she couldn't be happier without you.

Turns out, you were the shit of her life, and she just flushed.
>>
>>674657313
Dump more screenshots and shiz OP. I am enjoying this thread
>>
>>674663973
honestly the best thing you could have done was to just not talk to her, cut off communication completely, drives them nuts
>>
File: 1326503735074 (1) (1).gif (498 KB, 262x200) Image search: [Google]
1326503735074 (1) (1).gif
498 KB, 262x200
>>674664247
I don't understand how no one else is talking about hos OP is a pedophile and that is why all this is happening to him. Did all of you miss that or am I looking too much into shit?
>>
>>674666824
Same, dump OP!
>>
>>674666561
tasty
>>
Post nudes you fag
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (37 KB, 259x336) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
37 KB, 259x336
/thread
>>
File: EZi5vWlt_400x400.jpg (14 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
EZi5vWlt_400x400.jpg
14 KB, 264x264
Love makes you drunk.. you're too busy looking at the tree in front of you and not the forest.. I promise I had something similar.. I promise all of us who had fallen in love at a young age had something similar happen when they fell out

Right now.. you need to get off /b/ get off all that social media shit and just game or watch a movie, chill with a good friend.. and stop being a dick to the girl you say you care so much about, you loved.. that was amazing.. thank life for that experience and work on moving on... +you have solid material in you fap library when you're going to town on your shit LOL

If you do wanna get back with her.. you have to sort yourself out.. your kind of being a bitch and if you can't meet your needs, how do you suppose you will support hers? If you want to lie and do damage control till you figure your shit out, atleast apologize for being so insufferable and promise change, then follow through and prove your a man with action

Also get the fuck off /b/ kid
>>
>>674667290
Rip in no pussy OP
>>
>>674667290
KEK
>>
tl;dr OP is a raging, enormous fucking homosexual

whats new
>>
>>674667525
This
>>
>>674667290
lmao, i think i found op through her fb
>>
>>674658715
Shut the fuck up. Anyone who uses "nigga" and "menz" is only good for being stabbed with a cock.
>>
File: 1423586443800.jpg (16 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
1423586443800.jpg
16 KB, 694x530
>>674667290
>>
>>674667290
thanks bruh
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (38 KB, 260x297) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
38 KB, 260x297
>>674667290
OP IS FUCKED LMAO
>>
>>674657313
you need this op
\http://frtyb.com/go/eTGf3_bAaEj/omegkle

many a girls will treat you right
>>
>>674667823
Ah no menz don't cock stab me nigga.
>>
good job lads, another night perfectly ruined!

Cheers. Also someone ask OPs exGF who he is!
>>
>>674657313

Swallow a bottle of Tylenol. It'll make the hurt go away.
>>
>>674667948
Get lewd newdz
>>
>>674667948
Ask her what happened
>>
The cringe in this thread is making me almost feel bad. But i still don't.
>>
File: 1457064538778.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1457064538778.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>674657313
OP, not gonna lie, you remind me of a younger version of myself. Listen to what some of the nicer anons are saying and focus on improving yourself. I don't believe you when you say your anger has improved. Be honest with yourself right now: has it *really* improved, or are you just saying that because you desperately want to get over it already?
The truth matters here. Listen to me, dude.
Really improve yourself, learn to be independent, and when you're able to care for yourself, then and only then should you consider finding another woman.
This one didn't work. So the fuck what. 7.7 billion people on this planet. You'll find another, especially if you've improved.
Do not ignore this advice.
>>
>>674667948
Keeeek, ask her for his personal info.
>>
>>674662967
Lol he turned his gf gay
>>
>>674658583
Lol you sound like a bitch.
>>
>>674667290
White knight detected.

Fuck I miss old /b/ who did shot for lulz. Fuck.
>>
File: 1453664655267.gif (1010 KB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
1453664655267.gif
1010 KB, 300x191
>>674667948
Someone told the bitch and didn't post it
Now I'm a little rustled
>>
File: 1451049627353.png (307 KB, 1008x672) Image search: [Google]
1451049627353.png
307 KB, 1008x672
>>674667290
pfff...
Op next time just share your girlfriend nudes in "pics you don't have to share" threads...
>>
>>674667659
Initials A.M by any chance? That's my pick.
>>
>>674667659
post in thread
>>
>>674668514
yas post her side of the story and expose OP, ask her who he is and share his facebook in thread
>>
>>674669031
It was a white knight faglord
>>
>>674667659
if hes blocked on everything else he's blocked on fb
>>
>>674657313
OP! TYLENOL TIME!

'Just a bottle-ful of Tylenol makes the failure go down, in the most delightful way'
>>
>high school teen drama

what has /b/ecome
>>
>>674669009
>White knight detected.
Op was being a faggot
Someone notified his ex for lulz
case closed
>>
>>674660219
USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>674668707
this
>>
>>674669250
Teens? I'm listening
>>
"Echo"

/Lil24fugitive/about

JESUS LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>674666733
Prob has a big nigger cock to
>>
>>674669009
>>674669201
shitheads, op was a faggot and someone told op's gf for keks
>>
>>674657313

Op is chuck is an hero... GO GO!
>>
>>674669201
>white knight
You keep using that word but I doubt you know what it means...
Anon wasn't trying to save this poor damsel from the fag king Op, he was trying to stir the pot
>>
>>674657313
Just read the whole thread. Just remember dude if she tries to say she can pull legal shit for posting her nude she's full of shit nothing will happen. Swear to god same shit happened to me. Worst that happened was /b/ found the ex I was talking about spammed my youtube with trolls and shopped her fb photos to look like the crimson chin. God it was horrible but years later I kek about it. Youll be fine man. I love you OP.
>>
OP most likely Destin Lowry

FB /destin.lowry.23/about
>>
Cut your glans.
>>
team Gillian all the way, OP is a dickhead
>>
>>674669759
What a fucking faggot LOL
>>
>>674669258
>>674669595
>>674669698
This shit couldve gotten good without this b.s. this OP is one of us. She's a slut normie, so wrong no matter what
>>
>>674669759
if true OP is a massive cuck.
>>
>>674669759
>/destin.lowry.23/about

definite looks like a niggar fag.
i can see why she left.

change you're show off persona op.
it's a joke, and.....
IT'S NOT WORKING
>>
>>674669698
I think they meant that it might have been a white knight because he didn't post that he did it. In the picture someone did post she said someone already told her.. But whoever that was didn't post about it so he might just have been white knighting.
>>
>>674659767
underrated post
>>
File: 1457030742409.jpg (5 KB, 200x208) Image search: [Google]
1457030742409.jpg
5 KB, 200x208
>>674670042
>one of us
>She's a slut normie
>normie
>one of us
>>
>>674670042
your newfaggotry is showing
>>
>>674669759
lolol
>>
>>674670183
http://liveinstagram.com/UserMedia/2548537817
>>
think i found op fb /ryan.deahl
>>
>>674660243
Dating a girl who goes to raves is a huge mistake. You're probably better off tbh fam
>>
File: Untitled.png (24 KB, 309x346) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
24 KB, 309x346
>>674667290

She could totally call the cop on his abusive ass.

good job OP if you fucked anyone it's yourself
>>
Most recent facebook status
>Relating to both of these lately... Waiting around all night for someone you have alot'a love for and care for intensely, and they don't show is kinda a blow to your confidence, but I understand things happen that could of gotten in the way of plans. But to wait around all night for a 2nd night makes it seem like you've just been stood up & definately is a blow to ur confidence & lowers any self esteem you've finally managed to build up... But then again I've done shitty things in my past. I've hurt alot'a people unintentionally, including this person i love and care for. So maybe its payback or karma, idk. I can only blame myself for how low I stand to pple...

He's a faggot alright.
>>
she is a Q(t) π though
>>
File: 1451000372044.jpg (36 KB, 711x685) Image search: [Google]
1451000372044.jpg
36 KB, 711x685
>>674670042
>>
>>674670230
True enough
But I wouldn't automatically assume the anon was a white knight
>>
>>674657313
If you really cared about her you would think twice. Even if she hurt you, this is a shitty way to get revenge on someone you supposedly love.
>>
>>674670456
"don' let this fucker abuse you"

white knight if i've ever seen one
>>
>>674670456
ahahahahahahha damn as funny as this is this is just some pussy white knight pusssssssy shit absolute beta shit
>>
>>674670776
Cringe thread material
>>
>>674670776
>>674670826
who cares. op is a faggot anyway
>>
There is some fuckery going on here. Who is Diana op???
>>
More tits or I'm out
>>
>>674657313
so are you going to post more nudes of this cunt or what
>>
File: 1456685817903.jpg (65 KB, 541x625) Image search: [Google]
1456685817903.jpg
65 KB, 541x625
>>674670456
No
Fucking
Chill
too far anon, too far.
>>
>>674670456
Being this big of a faggot hey bitch if your reading this dont worry about the school i know what im going to do with a gun
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (6 KB, 233x60) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
6 KB, 233x60
oh yeah, and op also threatened to slash her tires.
>>
>>674671003
just sayin man. only a true pussy ass beta faggot would do some shit like that
>>
Goddamn it OP, you're kind of a huge fucking dick. I'm going through a horrible breakup with the love of my life because I did some stupid shit, I'm hurting like fuck right now but I love her and the thought of posting her pics online or asking /b/ or anyone else to fuck with her just because I'm hurt literally makes me sick to my stomach. Know why? Because when you actually love someone, even if they hurt you like fuck, you don't try to get revenge on them especially in such a petty way. Yeah I've gotten revenge on a couple of ex girlfriends before because I was hurt. I was a fucking faggot. I'm being pretty faggoty over this breakup too, but not in this way, it's more in the "getting drunk nightly and isolating myself" kind of way. What you're doing is pretty goddamn pathetic and it shows that you don't care about her nearly as much as you think you do. I wanted to sympathize at first but good goddamn, no wonder she left your sorry fucking ass.

Yes I am mad.
>>
>>674671087

I agree, serious lack of tits in here
>>
can we get a confirmation on Lowry OP?
>>
>>674671187
Dude what the fuck
>>
>>674671087
>>674671142
He only had the one and it's the first pic
Plus, I think Op bailed long ago lol
>>
Someone cap this bread
>>
>>674670456
>also, you have to eat this bowl of eggs.
>>
your ex is a whore, and youre a psycho op /thread
>>
File: 1401816208381.jpg (43 KB, 470x293) Image search: [Google]
1401816208381.jpg
43 KB, 470x293
>>674671003
I care you fucking cringy sperglord. You're a fucking pathetic piece of shit white knight you disgusting beta cuck.
>>
>>674671196
post the whole convo faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (707 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
707 KB, 1536x2048
I know all these niggas and this shit is pretty funny.
>>
File: 1456538222892.jpg (2 MB, 1731x1152) Image search: [Google]
1456538222892.jpg
2 MB, 1731x1152
We all get weak over women brother. All of us.
I'm sorry you are having a tough time right now in your life. You're falling apart and it feels like she could give a fuck less. I have been there. I sympathize.
You have to do what makes you happy and try to move on bro.
Improving yourself my friend is not only the best revenge, but it will make her want you ( not that you need her back) but other women are drawn to successful, driven men and soon enough, I promise you, you will find another woman who is out there right now at this very moment searching for you, hoping you don't give up on her.
Find her.
Become the man she and YOU need you to be.
Have a brew and get some rest brother.
>>
What if OP is not the ex bf? What if he's a friend of this girl's ex and you're all doing exactly what he wanted?
>>
>>674671465
proof or gtfo
>>
>>674671196
Post the link to her Facebook. I think this is all bullshit, because the number he posted resolves to another girl's alleged facebook. But the profile does have some of the pics from this thread. I think this is all a ruse.
>>
>>674657983
Fucking thank you.
>>
File: 1453058196861.jpg (5 KB, 209x250) Image search: [Google]
1453058196861.jpg
5 KB, 209x250
>>674671535
>>
>>674671323
Half a damn nipple is why I've been watching this thread? It's an okay nipple... But still
>>
>>674671259
True this man. OP is an edgelord cuckhold
>>
>>674671535
calm down m night, youll get a new movie contract someday.
>>
File: image.png (520 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
520 KB, 640x1136
Op
>>
>>674671576
fb /diana.prince.982845

This isn't the same girl but is connected to the number.
>>
File: 1430357315989 (1) (1).gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1430357315989 (1) (1).gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>674667290
>>674667948
>>674670456

Im not OP but telling his ex was such a bitch thing to do. Like you guys think you're being funny but you're really just being giant faggots
>>
>>674671759
Gross
>>
File: 1448814952756.jpg (96 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1448814952756.jpg
96 KB, 596x628
>>674671407
>>
I fucked this bitch 3 weeks ago u were getting cuck, sorry she said she was single
>>
>>674671631
Idk, it gets pretty funny if you read through most of the shit
best thread I've seen in a long ass time.
>>
NAAAAASSSHHHOOOBBBAAAAA
>>
lost my girl over the summer, got a story if anyone wants a god cringefest/sadkek
>>
File: 1448815770575.jpg (8 KB, 196x178) Image search: [Google]
1448815770575.jpg
8 KB, 196x178
>>674671813
op coming to 4chan to whine about his girlfriend breaking up with him because he's a pedo and to try to get us to attack her was a bitch thing to do.
op is a faggot in every way
>>
>>674671813
This. Already wait until op posts more nudes then pink the bitch. Since when has b become a white knight camp I swear.
>>
>>674672090
Start a new thread then
>>
This thread is full of so much win I am touching myself right now and pretending the lotion in my hand is made from OP's manboy little pussy tears.
>>
>>674671813
newfag
>>
>>674672090
shoot anon
>>
Hey op whatbdoes you, a nigger, a chink and a faggot all have in common? their all stupid and i hate them, dirty fuckin chinkaggotanigger
>>
>>674659041
Will you please fucking kill yourself, OP? When you become so fucking pathetic that even /b/ tells you you're garbage, then it's time.

Judging from this thread and this screenshot, you're a weird, scraggly little big-nosed cuck whose "anger" is just an unavoidable side-effect of pure and unbridled autism. This girl left you because she knew that.
>>
>>674671813
He should have came here less whiny and with more nudes. Fuck op. And fuck you I bet that's not even you in the pic
>>
>>674672238
will do
>>
>>674667948
You pussy
>>
>>674657313
what are you , crying on the internet you little fucking faggot just post the damned pics and shut the hell up and get the fuck out of here
scheiss auslaender
>>
>>674672323
You stupid af
>>
File: 1458287908898.jpg (50 KB, 626x342) Image search: [Google]
1458287908898.jpg
50 KB, 626x342
>>674659233
aspie get out
>>
File: 1443222704859 (1) (1).gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1443222704859 (1) (1).gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>674664247
>>674667083
Really? So we're just gonna let this go?
>>
>>674671813
>>674672225
obviously haven't lurked the thread
Op had no nudes to post
Op was being a whiny faggot and tried to use /b/ as his personal army
Op was acting like a fag
Op is always faggot and so are you two
>>
>>674672706
Yeah ikr
>>
>>674672361
post the new thread here
>>
>>674672706
idk, her facebook is in this thread somewhere, ask her yourself.
>>
File: 1440965842227 (1) (1).gif (393 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1440965842227 (1) (1).gif
393 KB, 250x250
>>674672204
Like i agree op is def a faggot but like... really. Telling on him? Like get real no matter what the situation is thats just a bitch ass thing to do
>>
>>674672836
Tru
>>
Betafag wants to be edgey. My bad...poor betafag...
>>
>>674667290
What a fucking faggot
>>
>>674670776
Normally I'd agree with you, but OP is such a faggot the it makes that anon seem level headed
>>
>>674672972
Have you seen the man's instagram..
>>
Op's mom here, op is dead, good job guys, please close this thread.
>>
>>674672706
I just came for tits I won't see later. OP will go to jail soon anyways.
>>
>>674657313
>>674666824
>>674666973
>>674671196
>>674671259

>>674671172
>>674671035
>>674670826
>>674670764
>>674670488
>>674670465
>>674670456

Who's to say this isn't someone who is aware of his situation and has hacked his shit and posted this thread.. even if I did this in rage, I wouldn't admit it, that'd be just stupid
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>674671575
Proof you nig nog im all in cashn out you bitch niggas
>>
File: YES._DEFINITELY.gif (2 MB, 380x210) Image search: [Google]
YES._DEFINITELY.gif
2 MB, 380x210
>>674672836
Thanks for the summary. I ain't got time to read all this shit. Fuck OP! Hope he gets arrested for cyber terrorism or some shit.
>>
File: 1410212197644 (1) (1).gif (902 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1410212197644 (1) (1).gif
902 KB, 200x150
>>674672904
No, cuz thats a bitch ass thing to do. Grow a nutsack and stop telling on oeople like a child
>>
>>674672972
Op here this guy is a little beta bitch
>>
>>674672972
you're acting like this is the first time you've seen this? Almost every time some anon post is ex's info to get back at her it back fires in their face. this is nothing new and not even the worst I've seen.
>>
File: 1453659327744 (1) (1).gif (2 MB, 245x281) Image search: [Google]
1453659327744 (1) (1).gif
2 MB, 245x281
>>674673142
No but i really dont care. Like yeah OP is a complete pefophile faggot and deserves his shitty life. But no matter who it is i stand by the fact that running and snitching on him is a bitch ass thing to do no matter who it is
>>
>>674658108
An actual good post
>>
>>674673272
It just fuels the comedy of the situation though.
>>
>>674672872
story or link? (im partial newfag, closet reader for years)
>>
File: shug (1) (1).gif (448 KB, 200x183) Image search: [Google]
shug (1) (1).gif
448 KB, 200x183
>>674673401
Well yeah i know im not stupid. Im just arguing the principle
>>
>>674672972
IDK not any of those anon but in my opinion leaking nudes in revenge is one thing, but OP seems really unstable
>>
>>674663973
You mean your paranoid aspie mind had delusions of her cheating on you, so you put a girl who was to smart to fuck you on your story to hurt her.

>K I L L Y O U R S E L F
>I
>L
>L
>Y
>O
>U
>R
>S
>E
>L
>F
>>
Just joined the thread. How is OP a pedo? Was he fucking underage girls behind this girls back?
>>
>>674673272
>Stop telling on people
what are you in the 4th grade?
This literally happens every time an anon posts his ex's info
>>
File: IMG_20160127_033850 (1).jpg (39 KB, 293x299) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160127_033850 (1).jpg
39 KB, 293x299
>>674673561
Idk i disagree. But youre entitled to your opinion
>>
Has op an hero'd yet?
>>
File: 1451022488371.jpg (152 KB, 720x1536) Image search: [Google]
1451022488371.jpg
152 KB, 720x1536
>>
>>674673142
no show his instagram u faggot
>>
>>674673247
Some people don't think.
>>
File: WhiteKnight.jpg (60 KB, 550x454) Image search: [Google]
WhiteKnight.jpg
60 KB, 550x454
>>674667948
>>674667290
>>674670456
>>
You should put picture hanging wire into your urethra.
>>
>>674670042
newfag get out
>>
File: 1453456793399.jpg (396 KB, 966x620) Image search: [Google]
1453456793399.jpg
396 KB, 966x620
>>674672972
>>
>>674673712
>Cross-linking to another 4chan board is also possible, by placing three pointers before a board letter, followed by a post number (ex. ">>>/x/1208196").

(~˘▾˘)~
>>
>>674673272
OP lied to his /b/ro's and is being punished for that.
>>
You're an enormous piece of shit. Kill yourself for everyone's sake
>>
>>674674111
thanks
>>
File: one_of_us (1) (1).gif (2 MB, 530x320) Image search: [Google]
one_of_us (1) (1).gif
2 MB, 530x320
>>674670042
Lol no. But i had this

>pic related
>>
>>674674111
checked
>>
>>674673723
If she was a cheating whore I would have no problem fucking around with her but Op provided no evidence to support that. she broke up with him and in his immature rage decided to use /b/ to get back her. He got what he deserved.
>>
>>674673712
link. lurk moar
>>
Where is the proof you bitch ass liars?
Ruin a mans credibility by throwing out a baseless accusation... is there proof?
Call someone crazy and nobody takes them seriously ever again. That doesn't mean it's true you pussies
>>
>>674673947
please moar
>>
>>674673947
Was that a discreet whale joke you threw out there and she went with it? Because that's fucking genius!
>>
>>674659522
Honestly, kill yourself, don't bring loads of people down with you just because you're too much of a bitch to handle your own problems with some kind of decency.
>>
>>674674333
>>
>>674674580
Kill YOURSELF
>>
Shame on you OP. I don't have much care for OP or the girl in the photos. Just stop fagging up the place with this shit and gtfo. This is why /b/ sucks these days with threads like this. /b/ was never good but shit like this makes it worse. And everyone> in the thread leave the girl alone. What the fuck is wrong with all this white Knight bullshit. Fuck all of you.
>>
>>674674782
Nice.
>>
>>674674782
Kill Yousef
>>
>>674674481
She prob didn't know what a suspension is
>>
>>674657983
shut the fuck up, dude. you mad? gtfo. giving OP moral lessons instead of asking for more photos.
>>
>>674674988
Rape fantasies, stupid, and a whale. I'm sorry but that's like the best fuck toy. Lets humiliate her.
>>
File: 1454282842278.jpg (36 KB, 398x407) Image search: [Google]
1454282842278.jpg
36 KB, 398x407
this whole thread is autistic as fuck
>>
>>674674989
newfriend
>>
You should take 1000mg of Benadryl, and then vent the bad spirit in you by self-administering an enema.
>>
Why does everyone keep freaking the fuck out calling anons white knights for telling some random bit her ex bf is being a faglord and spreading her info on /b/?
AGAIN, this happens in EVERY THREAD where an anon posts his ex's info. Don't blow this out of proportion... Jesus.
>>
>>674660167
You realize op came here for a personal army request right?
>>
>>674675295
guy who took the picture is probably at it already
>>
fb /diana.prince.982845

The phone number he posted goes to this facebook, not Gillian Moon. Something is fishy.
>>
Somebody is ball deep with Gillian bent over and fucking the life outta that pussy. They have been sneding her pics of that juicy dick (probably a black guy) and she's been trying not to give in...no more. Now she gets to gag on it and bend over and let him fuck the life out of her like you never could. She'll think about you for a second but as soon as he is inside her, you never fucking existed. All of yalls memories together, fishing, laughing, tickle fights, erased instantly by his juicy long dick. It's ok op, at least shes happy.

Just the truth.
>>
>>674657313
anger is usually the worst option at getting her back... fuck it man. look at what you got out of the relationship. you're happy, your better mentally and physically, maybe now you can go out and begin to start again, OP. find a girl who really connects with you that ISNT HER.
>>
Let's engineer a scenario where all parties involved end up montagues and capulets-like, ya dig?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-18-23-41-04.png (152 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-18-23-41-04.png
152 KB, 720x1280
OP has a weird fucking fb name
>>
>>674675428
And they turned on him like the Unsullied.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 531x471
You guys realize OP is not the bf. OP is successfully ruining the boyfriend's life.
He asked for a personal army and tricked you guys into giving it to him.

You're all newfags for falling for this. You're all beta cucks.
Sleep tight faggots
>>
>>674675760
OP is black as hell isnt he
>>
File: 1234412006423.jpg (104 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1234412006423.jpg
104 KB, 600x750
>>674667290
Much win!
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 390x293
>>674657983
>>
File: waerwulf.gif (545 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
waerwulf.gif
545 KB, 300x225
>>674657313
>>
>>674659041
law fag here, your a narcissist and social psychopath, i hate faggots like you, even other killers hate faggots like you because people like you are all whiny little bitches that throw fits and act like everyone else is wrong when you get called out on your shit, you act entitled like your girlfriend has to put up with your shit, your so smart and no one else has hard life or anger.
>>
>>674675795
proof or didn't happen
>>
>>674657313

Woman suck. Aboyt the same with me. Mine helped me move forward and get bsck on track...then fucked me over and knocked me right back off the rails. Fuck love...It's the great destroyer
>>
>>674675978
>law fag here

what the fuck does that have to do with anything. no one gives a fuck
>>
>>674673261
kekekekekek
>>
>>674675791
>And they turned on him like the Unsullied.
not your personal army
lurn it faget
>>
>>674673947
kek, i love how she just keeps going with it.
>>
>>674675760
>Nashoba Kurwa

What kind of name is that for a nigga?
>>
>>674669009
Yeah no, op is being whiney and asked for personal army, so we fucked him over.
>>
File: Screenshot015.png (10 KB, 482x167) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot015.png
10 KB, 482x167
>>674675760
>>
File: 1376052537541.jpg (125 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1376052537541.jpg
125 KB, 1024x768
>>674675795
>be OP
>know some rave girls
>want to fuck one of them
>she has a boyfriend
>they break up, you try to swoop in with yo black dick magic
>she still attached to him
>you grab her phone, take a few pics of the texts, and a single nude
>post that shit on /b/ pretending to be the boyfriend
>????
>PROFIT
>>
>>674675978
>lawfag
>'your a narcissist and social psychopath'
fuck off, armchair lawyer and armchair psychologist
>>
Honestly kill yourself op no one gives a shit about your gf dumping your sorry ass.
>>
>>674672972
where do you think you are, faggot? this is /b/. we fuck each other over for entertainment all the time. and this will be a much more interesting situation than a bunch of fags prank messaging some bitch.
>>
>>674676084
I'm op and he's right.
I'm only telling you this because the damage has been done so whatever
>>
File: op done fucked up.jpg (19 KB, 263x335) Image search: [Google]
op done fucked up.jpg
19 KB, 263x335
like 8 people have told her lol
>>
>>674675760
https://hotornot.com/profile/nashoba.dickey-souza

I'm pretty sure that number isn't Gillian Moon, this is a troll.
>>
Is op dead yet?
>>
File: George.jpg (32 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
George.jpg
32 KB, 250x250
>>674676672
I'm sure
>>
File: 1436308165385 (1) (1).gif (2 MB, 350x255) Image search: [Google]
1436308165385 (1) (1).gif
2 MB, 350x255
>>674676533
If this is the case, well done OP honestly.

Sucessfully manipulated a bunch of beta white knight faggots
>>
>>674676672
NO I'm op and I did it. Thanks for the free puss
>>
What's OPS name?

I found Gillian on FB. Shouldn't be liking all her pics? being bf and all.
>>
>>674675795
>You're all newfags for falling for this.
falling for this? this is the best and most hilarious outcome you fucking retard, im glad OP baited and hooked us. that is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>674657313
no nudes...no fucks given...fuck off and drag your asshole through a corn cob field backwards you faggot!
>>
File: 1341335714741.png (184 KB, 480x317) Image search: [Google]
1341335714741.png
184 KB, 480x317
>>674676672
>>674676533
>>674675795
10/10
Let this be known as the day /b/ was so retarded they became a personal army.
>>
what's op's name?
>>
>>674677111
I TOLD YOU FAG SWAG MEG LORDS
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HER"
>>
>>674676672
>>674676952
No I am Spartacus
>>
posting in epic bread
>>
>>674677111
newfag detected
>>
>>674677111
trips don't lie
Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 67

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.