Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Alright /b/, I need some advice and I need to learn how to make

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: coffee-containers-before.jpg (334 KB, 1682x618) Image search: [Google]
coffee-containers-before.jpg
334 KB, 1682x618
Alright /b/, I need some advice and I need to learn how to make this container of mine (plastic) explode for my friends. Problem is I don't have any spare gas or any fuel like that. I need something easy to find and cheap, and not flammable. I was going to make a bleach bomb (bleach, windex, and five pennies), but I know that wouldn't explode, as I haven't found a good reactant to the compound.

Basically /b/, I need some help making an explosion to entertain some friends. The reason I need to blow it up is because we screwed with it, made it a face, treated it like a fucking person, then beat it like a wardrum and the girl who helped me make it before I showed it to others said I was abusing our child (referring to the container). Anyway, I need to learn how to make it explode and record it so I can show it to my friends. Like I said, no gasoline because I don't want a fire. Just a quick explosion and that's about it.

tl;dr = I need to explode a coffee container that my friends and me treated like a human

So /b/, any good chemists here to help?
(Pic related: coffee containers with the fuckvertisements removed)
>>
>>674648591
Vinegar and baking soda.
>>
>>674648591
What are you, 15?
Gas is literally cheaper than water, and the only thing you'll be able to buy without an 18 year old ID.
>>
Ammonia and bleach
>>
dry ice + warm water

dont have dry ice? steal a co2 fire extinguisher (not the foam kind) cover the nozzle with wire mesh or an old tshirt and blast it, dry ice will form in the tshirt/mesh.

scrape it off (not with your hands retard it burns) till you have a ping pong ball sized piece. mix with water close lid and 2 mins later BOOM
>>
>>674649494
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6X0HTOKC24
>>
Go to chem class

Steal iodine powder

Go home

Pour powder on coffee filter

Pour clear household ammonia onto powder

Place goop in can let dry don't touch it

Heat or shock will make the dry crystals explode iodine on everything.

Your welcome
>>
>>674648591
Why the fuck would you cover the foldger's coffee logo and the the fuck would you ask this question?

Are you looking to get tracked by your government or something?
>>
OP here and holy shit.
thought this didn't load right so i had to redo it.

anyway, the dry ice explosion sounds easy enough. i don't actually have much money, but i do have dry ice. thanks guys.
>>674649345
that's the "bleach bomb" i talked about.
>>674649951
i covered it because the logo pisses me off for some reason.
>>
>>674650914
oh shit you already have dry ice how? its without a doubt the best way to make loud dramatic pressure explosions, use more water for a quick fuse or less water for a bigger BOOM
>>
>>674649661
academically irresponsible
>>
>>674648591
Aluminum foil and drano, or any drain cleaner. The gas is hydrogen and super explosive. Have fun!
>>
cut the heads off a ton of strike on anything matches and pack it tight. put a rough edged rock in there. seal and throw.

youre a child so you never read the anarchist cookbook i suggest you do
>>
>>674651812
Dont do
>>674649345
Dont do
>>
>>674652054
Why not aluminum foil and drank. It does exactly as advertised, created hydrogen gas. If you leave a flaming rag by the can, when it explodes it makes a fireball.

Faggot.
>>
OP here
>>674652054
I know not to do those, I'm majoring in Chemical Engineering right now.
>>674652223
Although that would make an explosion, I don't want to blow myself up. Thanks
>>
>>674651461
Yup here's another one

File aluminum as much as you can

Mix with powdered rust. 3:1 to 5:1 ratio rust to aluminum

Take pile put in can

Stick in a sparkler

Light it on the hood of a car.

Enjoy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.