Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

First time doing benzo's tonight. My question is, will

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 347x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 347x352
First time doing benzo's tonight.

My question is, will I be a be able to drive safely 5 hours after taking 2mg alprazolam? Any benzo tricks and tips welcome.
>>
take 1mg before drive, 1mg after
>>
theres a reason they come on .25's dont take 2mg you will black out/sleep with no tolerance.
>>
>>674602879

Yeah, first time with any med, you should proceed cautiously.

Story:

A friend of mine (who had never taken any benzos) was curious about Xanax (alprazolam). I gave him 1mg. We waited about an hour, and he said he felt nothing at all. So I gave him another 1mg. Shortly after, he headed out to drive home, which was about 50 miles on the highway.

He had great trouble staying awake and had to stop all multiple rest stops, and just hang out. He barely made it home.

Not smart, on my part, to have given him 2mg. Glad he didn't crash.
>>
Who the fuck gets all excited over a bar
>>
>>674603460

If you have no tolerance, 2mg will fuck your shit up. See >>674603426
>>
>>674603460
Well I'm definitely excited to try a new drug, who wouldn't be?
>>
Wtf, dont take bars nigga, seriously, if you take too much yours gonna get knocked out man
>>
>>674603426
>>674603632
My friends did 2mg of the same pills, he was fucked by not uncomfortably fucked. Maybe this isn't reply Xanax, but a weaker benzo?
>>
>>674602647
Don't mix it with other things. Drink water.
Have fun.
>>
>>674603839

If in doubt, *always* check here, before taking pills you aren't sure about:

http://www.drugs.com/pill_identification.html
>>
>>674602647
LOL DRIVING AND BENZOS
>welcome to the death club, you fucking idiot
>>
So is driving on lower end doses of benzo's extremely difficult? Difficult as in swerving everywhere being obviously fuxked on something to cars around you, or do you get a little less attentive?
>>
>>674604998

Just better not to drive. Chill at the crib, and enjoy the glow of numbness that is a benzo buzz.
>>
As a person with experience with nearly every drug and is fairly comfortable driving with a six pack in me, i would still never drive on a benzo. Maybe like .25 would be fine. But seriously i wouldnt.
>>
>>674602647
Your first time trying a new drug and your first thought is "maybe I should drive"
>>
>>674606069
Yeah after 5 hours, I'm not doing it for fun I have shit to do. Now that I know (em reason for this thread existing) I won't
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>674604381
>Little Patrick said from the ipad his mom bought him

>>674602647
Youll be fine unless you drink with them. If youre drinking you don't need to take more than .25-.5mg and even then only have a drink or two.
>mfw drank half a 5th of brandy + 4mg and slowly pulled into the ditch

Should have died so many times by now, but could always handle my shit well and got lucky a few times.
>>
>>674607047
Do you recommend 2mg for a first time? Do you like doing benzo's?
>>
>>674602647
I take alprazolam for my anxiety regularly. .50 is my limit for when i'm driving.
>>
>>674602647
no, and don't do it... a friend of me became highly addictive to it. They stopped showering, became weird and developed kinda apathy... it was really weird to tlak to them... After reha they said they didnt notice their personality changes at all... pls dont do it... it could fuck up your life.
>>
File: 1449186838745.jpg (17 KB, 236x350) Image search: [Google]
1449186838745.jpg
17 KB, 236x350
>>674607395
First time try .5 and see how you feel in an hour, repeat. But really youll probably feel pretty good off 1mg.

I don't really like them any more for fun, I only use them to manage my anxiety now like >>674607396

I'm not young any more, my days of going hard are over. Be careful about your frequency of use, these things are bad for you and one of the most addictive substances out there. And ive been through crack/heroin withdrawals.
>>
Your going to wake up with no money and no memory.
>>
I never get any real enjoyment from any amount but it will mess up your driving if your not use to them
>>
>>674607946
>Be careful about your frequency of use, these things are bad for you and one of the most addictive substances out there.

This.

I had a script Xanax. Ended up pushing the limits, and ended up taking 8mg a day. I was fucking zoned out, and just lied in bed 24 hours a day. It wasn't a wonderful vegetable state, either. I was fucking panicked. It was a nightmare.

Doc was cool, and wrote me for 6mg/day, and had me taper down slowly, so I didn't struggle with withdrawals.

But man, you can get in deep with Xanax. Not fun.
>>
Ah, benzos. I sometimes miss being a dumb teenage faggot
>>
Don't fucking drive on benzos man. It's your first time and you're taking 2mg when .5 would do just as much to you most likely due to no tolerance.

All more benzos will do is just black you out and put you to sleep rofl. If you aren't taking them for the anxiolytic effect and you're not mixing with alcohol (which is dangerous in mid-large amounts) then theres no fuckin point.

When you drive barred out your reactions are slower, you dont break as hard, and its easy AF to hit shit.

Don't be another bartard.
>>
First time I ever took benzodiazepines I only took 1mg alprazolam and was basicly just tired, didn't even help with anxiety and socialphobia.

Now the next time I took 3mg spaced out over the day and at the night I went to a bar and woke up In my hotel room
>>
>>674602647
i hate those fags like "look at me, imma try drugs now but i want to stay safe" - then don't do those pills!
>>
>>674608708
>this right the fuck here
seriously if you are going to do them, don't drive like a retarded faggot. I've taken two school buses first time with no tolerance. here's my tale
>be me
>im not feeling shit
>im actually rolling in the floor smiling
>literally
>time to smoke some weed
>alone in my friend's car at 3 am
>sitting in the driver seat
>all i remember is being happy as fuck
>and smoking out of a peace tea can
>came in
>DUDE WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST HONKED MY HORN LIKE 4 TIMES YOU PROBABLY JUST WOKE UP MOM
>damn did i really? i was just smoking weed
Forreal OP if you do them do it in a safe environment where nothing can go wrong
>>
>>674609880
Too interesting not to try, it's like you'll never know till you try right. I'm interested in psychofarm so I like to experiment with different things
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.