Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Seriously /b/ros I am ending my life today. I can't go on.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x667
Seriously /b/ros I am ending my life today. I can't go on. Will running my lawnmower in the garage end it for me? I need some advice.
>>
Please don't... I can venmo you money... What will make you feel better?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 200x252
>>674573672
>>674573672
I'm too far gone. I can't do this anymore. It has to end.
>>
File: anhero.jpg (233 KB, 429x2009) Image search: [Google]
anhero.jpg
233 KB, 429x2009
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 707x707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 707x707
Please help me end my life. This needs to happen this morning.
>>
It's not too late I promise- I'll be your friend- I hate most days, and I'm making over 100k - year at 29 years old.... But we only get to experience existence once... Let's play games or something
>>
Embrace free will. Morality does not exist in the void.
>>
>>674574040
Thanks anon I appreciate it. This isn't fixable. I always thought it would end this way. Today is the day. Thanks for caring though
>>
Antifreeze. You'll vomit several times but then you'll just sleep and go into multiorgan failure. If you drink a litre or so, should be dead by morning. Mostly painless.
>>
Ugh... Don't do it- please. I'll venmo you- whatever you friggen want- seriously - don't let these retards get you down. You're a good person- and you deserve not to feel bad.... Please don't do anything stupid
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 780x827) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 780x827
Will the lawnmower exhaust kill me?
>>
>>674574310

Fuck that dude. Don't do it that way. If your serious just shoot yourself in the head
>>
love is an illusion. free yourself from this mortal coil. do not fear the emptiness.
>>
>>674574555

But you should get help bro. Just think of all the people you'll be hurting by killing yourself.
>>
>>674574500
I'm having a fucking break down. Thank you so much for reaching out. I just want the pain to stop. I've caused all of it and I can't live with the outcome
>>
>>674574549
moar
>>
>>674574555
I don't have a gun. If I did it would already be done
>>
File: 1456309787553.jpg (19 KB, 289x322) Image search: [Google]
1456309787553.jpg
19 KB, 289x322
If u shoot yourself, do it behind ear. Point gun towards base of skull. Less of a chance to end up paralyzed or retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 230x219
>>674574868
Will the lawnmower plan kill me /b/? I need to know. It has been running in the garage for 30 minutes. I'm going to go out there soon.
>>
>>674573552
Dude. Listen to me. It is not too late. Let me repeat that. It is not too late. 'This too shall pass'. That goes for everything. Happiness, life, death, sadness, it's like a rule of life.

Many people have jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge. It's terrible. However, every survivor has said something along the lines of this:

"The millisecond my hands left the rail, it was an instant regret."

One survivor also said:

"It's OK not to be OK. It's not OK not to ask someone to back you up … Recovery happens. I'm living proof."

Find help, man. You have but one life to live. After that, depending on your beliefs, there's either an eternity of oblivion or eternity of bliss, and for some reason, both are pretty scary to me.

Life is short. Seize the moment.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 960x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 960x1024
Please help! Don't let this thread die before I do.
>>
>>674575086

Nice thumbnail you fucking idiot

>Kill yourself
>>
>>674575210
I can't. I just can't. I don't want to live with the consequences of my actions. I've fucked everything up and it's time to pay. I've always thought I would end up taking my own life.
>>
>>674573552
Lol, asphyxiation by lawnmower. That's a new one.
I think you'd have better luck letting the lawnmower run you over, bub.
>>
>>674575577
So it won't work? I read that new cars won't do it so I thought I'd give this a shot.
>>
>>674575530
Can you tell me what you've done? This is all anonymous, it's fine.
>>
OP, what did you even do to make you feel this way? what are your actions you're talking about?
>>
File: 1446244466431.jpg (244 KB, 1431x1409) Image search: [Google]
1446244466431.jpg
244 KB, 1431x1409
>>674575530
Sounds like you got a story to tell anon! Tell us what happened
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 640x852) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 640x852
The fact that you made this post is clear evidence that you are looking for help
A truly suck dial person would have already done it by now
It's ok anon I've been there I know how you feel it seems as if things are never going to get better, but they will
You can't possibly feel worse than you do right now so things will only get better
If you commit suicide then society wins. Everybody that made you feel that way wins.
Don't do it
>>
>>674573552
Buy a gas powered R/C airplane. Let run in closed garage until runs out of fuel. Repeat. Might take 1000 "tanks" of fuel but will give you time to pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>674575845
It doesn't matter. It's something I can't live with. Someone please tell me if this will work!!
>>
Don't kill yourself. There are too many bitches out there you could fuck...
JK ;)
>>
>>674576147
Will whatever you've done matter in 5 years time?
>>
>>674575817
Suicide by exhaust is done enclosed in the small cab of a car. Suicide by running a lawnmower in a garage would be like trying to drown yourself by looking up in the rain.
>>
File: razor2.gif (16 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
razor2.gif
16 KB, 125x125
>>674575068
>>
>>674576295
But with catalytic converters the car won't work right?
>>
Hold your breath until you die

If you breathe you're a faggot
>>
File: Spock.jpg (53 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
Spock.jpg
53 KB, 500x379
>>674573552
What's the rush in dying? Once you're dead you'll be dead for a long time. If you think it makes no sense to care that you'll be dead for a long time, then it also makes no sense to rush dying. It is simply not logical.

>if dead too long is insignificant
>then life too long is insignificant

So why rush to death.
>>
If you really were to do it, and it seems like you aren't going to be unconvinced, overdose on pills.

It feels sickening instructing someone how to die.
>>
pull a robin williams
>>
File: image.jpg (351 KB, 1200x1288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351 KB, 1200x1288
>>674576607
Will over the counter meds do it?
>>
>>674576522
One could drown themselves by huffing the steam, presumably. Or, if OP was serious, and not a pussy, he'd gut his cats and then make the attempt.
>>
>>674576522
Depends on the CO and CO2 levels out the exhaust. Just cause it has a cat doesn't mean much. My truck has a cat and just passed smog but I'm pretty sure I could still easily asphyxiate with how dirty the exhaust is.
>>
>>674576607

Pills dont work, you throw up most of it, try jumping off a building, head first, dont drink alcohol beforehand because your muscles will relax and you will have a higher chance of surviving it.

jumping doesnt get you an open casket though, so that's 1 fucked up thing about it
>>
>>674576934
I've tried to convince you, but you don't seem to be swayed. I never knew you, and you never knew me up until this exchange. If this is real, goodbye, anon.
>>
>>674577251
I could barely handle reading your posts anon. Thank you for reaching out.
>>
>>674577238
I don't want to subject people to seeing me die.
>>
I did a huge amount of shit that made me hate myself earlier in life, and was also told by many people I was the ugliest person they'd ever seen... cunts lol. Anyway I grew up a lot and grew into my face and now a lot of girls want to fuck me, I go to a bar and am always approached by women within 15 mins. I tried to kill myself with pills at my worst, but I'm so glad it didn't work. Life gets better man, pls don't do it.
>>
>>674577514

People are gonna see you die anyway, if you live alone, your body will smell a lot, people will wonder where you are, and people will knock on your door, eventually, your door will be forced and your body will be found..
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 236x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 236x298
So no go on the lawnmower idea? It has been running in there for an hour. So has my car.
>>
>>674573552
You're a fucking idiot, why do you have to harm the environment to assist you in ending your miserable life? That's just like fucking human beings huh? Just like the fucking pathetic lot of us we call a race. Not caring who or what we harm as long as we get what we want right.
>>
>>674577756
i'll harm your fucking environment m8o
>>
>>674577514
Go to a lake at night, tie a big rock to your feet, sink and drown. Drowning's supposedly not as bad as it sounds. The body quickly numbs you.
>>
Dry dive from a tall building or structure onto concrete. Done. CNS is destroyed.
>>
>>674578181

Or get a rope, attach it, and JUMP, fall as hard as you can, so you die because of your neck breaking instead of asphyxiation, which is more uncomfortable
>>
>>674577719
Lol, this guy. Are you trying to kill yourself or the spiders in your garage? What good is running those things in the garage if you're sitting inside your house breathing regular air.

Do you understand how asphyxiation by CO and CO2 works, bro?
>>
>>674578609

He is letting it run i think, so he can enter the garage when he is ready..
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 599x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 599x598
Antifreezetini
>>
>>674578402
I think he wants to die without courage or much energy. Jumping to your death requires some gusto to actually jump. Sinking against your will or exhaust asphixiation is much less effort. If he had the balls to be proactive he wouldn't need 4chan to give him effortless ways.
>>
In the garage now.
>>
>>674579142

True, if he had balls he would have already killed himself, so yeah..

Hey op, if you are listening, just don't do it, there is no going back, if you regret it, it's already too late to turn back alive again. You can practically achieve the same by moving to another country and completely cutting contact with everyone you know, it achieves the same.
>>
Better use an electric lawnmower, because the sound of a gas/petrol lawnmower running in a garage might alert the neighbors that something is wrong, and interrupt you.
>>
>>674579005
It's not like walking into a room with no air, the CO needs time to be absorbed by the red blood cells. It takes time to suffocate that way. Plus, his garage ain't airtight. He's not magically pushing out all the oxygen leaving only CO and CO2. And if he did, the lawnmower and car would have to oxygen to run and would stop. He's just wasting fuel and time sitting inside.
>>
>>674579813
I know right. Pretty sure if he was actually running a car and lawnmower in a garage for an hour it would be pretty suspicious to neighbors.
>>
>>674579435
Well? You realized yet how dumb and ineffective your plan was?
>>
bro, don't
Like please. It'll be ok. You're ok.
>>
Don't forget to smile :}
>>
You know you're gonna pussy out at the last minute.

Faggot.
>>
What a load of shit. I've tried suicide twice and I don't regret and am not glad I survived. I'd try it again except I don't want to survive a third time and end back up in a mental facility. Can't stand those places. Life doesn't get any better and living through an attempt doesn't suddenly make you appreciate it. Shit sucks.
>>
>>674573552
No. Use a car dumbass.
>>
Allrighty anon. I'm not gona try and talk you out of it, but if you're gonna do it do it right.
I tried give years ago to kill myself. I failed like the miserable faggot I was. I'm now blind and deaf on my left side. Wish I could go back and try it again. Too afraid to do it now because I don't wanna be a total vegitable. Live life in constant pain and numbness on left side, can barely walk or talk.
>>
Wait a minute asshole.
Did you have to plug the mower into the wall to turn it on?
Youre an idiot,an electric mower wont kill you.
>>
>>674580898
So you're saying being nonexistent and experiencing nothing is better than being a sentient being experiencing the only earth and existence we will ever have?
>>
DO IT FAGGOT AND STREAM IT
>>
>>674573855
> Don't forget to count yourself!

Toppest of keks
>>
Light headed and sleepy but don't feel like I'm on the way to dying
>>
Stop being a pussy and grow some balls, only fucking muslim fucks kill themselves, go smoke a joint or something.
>>
>>674581248
Umm, yeah. I'm much happier when I'm asleep and unconscious than when I'm awake constantly feeling like trash mentally and physically. I don't get any pleasure out of being alive so why wouldn't I prefer not existing?
>>
>>674575086
of course not it won't
a garage is not airtight enough
>>
>>674581555
Weird, I would have thought by now you'd be dying of shame and embarrassment for how stupid your lawnmower plan was.
>>
File: shia-labeouf.png (65 KB, 638x369) Image search: [Google]
shia-labeouf.png
65 KB, 638x369
Don't let dreams be dreams start that enginge.
>>
Why not hang yourself? It's easy and accessible.
>>
>>674581555

Lightheaded and drowsyness are the first symptoms.. then you slowly fall asleep and never wake up
>>
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-statistics/us-methods-suicide
>>
File: 1451732348560.png (13 KB, 555x407) Image search: [Google]
1451732348560.png
13 KB, 555x407
>WAAH I WANT PITY
nigger we dont care if you kill yourself
>>
>>674581663
But you're not happier. You're unconscious, you feel nothing. Except for dreams, and you don't dream when dead. Just nothing, no feeling, emotions, nothing. It's not like sleeping, or moving away, or quitting a shitty job. Being dead is being in a state of nothingness.
Go die if you "can't stand life", makes no difference to me. But believing it's a solution you can justify post act is retarded.
>>
Huh, why u are being so suicidal without purpose?
[spoiler]At least u can kill someone and become a hero[/spoiler]
>>
>>674573552
Do it faggot
>>
>>674582222
You're still assuming there's something I have that's worth living for. There isn't. My life is not a balance of positives and negatives. It's not worth enduring the negatives for the positives because the positives aren't there. Obviously I would prefer something neutral, being dead or not existing at all, to life which is something negative.
>>
>>674582775
Go buy some weed and smoke it
>>
>>674573552
go fight isis you pussy. don't waste your life if you crave death fight til your last breath and at least that way you'll die like a man.
>>
>>674582222
This is retarded. He's in pain when awake, and not when he's not conscious. If he cannot take away the pain, he's better off dead. Why should he be able to justify his suicide post act? The only thing that matters is that he's able to do it beforehand.

That being said, go hard or go home. If you don't really want to die, just get help. Otherwise, carefully prepare your attempt and make sure you actually die instead of injuring yourself and ending up worse than you were before. Honestly, the statistics are against you.
>>
seriously fly to turkey find a way to join the kurds and bag some baddies.
>>
>>674582923
DUUUDE WEED LMAO

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>674583307
Clearly that's what you need too, Mr. Crankypants Sir
>>
>>674583206
Only because people are retarded enough to try and kill themselves by popping 10 Tylenol or jumping off a 4 story building. Go look up success rates for suicide by firearm or jumping off the Golden Gate bridge and tell me the statistics are against you. It's just about choosing the right method, there's no chance involved.
>>
>>674582775
Well fuck it then. Quit being a bitch and just do it. Complaining about being fat but still overeating is retarded. Complaining about rotten food in your fridge but not throwing it out is retarded. If your life sucks then end it, quit just complaining and do something about it. Though, it sounds like you suck at killing yourself so maybe you're just fucked regardless.
>>
File: 0EfYAYd.gif (2 MB, 400x616) Image search: [Google]
0EfYAYd.gif
2 MB, 400x616
>>674573552
If you're unwilling to listen to anyone right now, it shows a deep flaw within yourself right now, and it's probably the reason why you've reached the conclusion of suicide in the first place.
You're showing that you're incapable of listening to others, and so you probably don't respect the opinions of others. You cannot get through life without the help of others, without trusting others.
If you're going to heed any advice, heed mine: you're going to die one day. And it won't be long, either. 60-some-odd years may seem like an eternity, but trust me, it's not. Live out those years, and spend the rest of eternity knowing what it's like to be dead. There's no need to rush to death; it'll come.
>>
>>674583695
That is exactly what I meant. Running your lawnmower in your garage will get you in the hospital, maybe.
>>
>>674573552
Put some paper in your toaster OP that works
>>
>>674582775
Just fucking do it faggot, don't come here for pity or something.
>>
>>674581555
Seems like OP has abandoned us, possibly pretending it worked.
Oh well. Laughs were still had at the thought of asphixiation via lawnmower in a ventilated garage.
Thanks OP
>>
>>674583963
I dunno, seems pretty surefire to me as long as nobody can halt the process. There's no way you won't be dead by the time the lawnmower runs out of gas
>>
>>674583307
man shut the fuck up clearly never smoked weed in your life
>>
File: heliumlarge.jpg (200 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
heliumlarge.jpg
200 KB, 1239x795
>>
>>674584218
R u retarded? Suicide by lawnmower exhaust in an open garage was 0 before this post. After this post if will still be a solid 0
>>
>>674583733
Yeah, I did try and apparently I'm not very good at it. I wasn't posting to complain, though, I was posting my counter argument to people saying "but wait it gets better!" or "dude, people who survive realize it was a mistake and you'll regret it" or "I wanted to kill myself too but now I have a million dollar a year job at Apple, a hot wife, and two mistresses! :)"

Some of you don't seem to understand that some of us live truly shitty lives and that suicide, although it is unusual and unfortunate, actually can be a logical decision. Don't say dumb shit like that lightly. It's ignorant and shows a lack of understanding of depression and suicidal behavior.
>>
>>674582775
man either write a novel or fucking do it rather than sitting there making other anons feel bad, they cant do shit and you're like NNNO DDONT TRY AND STOP ME fuck off then, whyd you make the thread?
>>
>>674584591
Go do some calculations on average carbon monoxide output for a lawnmower, volume of an average garage, allow for a little exchange of air since the garage is not airtight, and toxicity levels in humans. Then come back to me and we'll talk
>>
>>674584663
Make it worthwhile and do some crazy shit before you go, like rob a store, kill a man, get in a high speed cop chase, etc. Experience one last adrenaline rush and go out being someone that some kid later on will think, "wow, that was some badass motherfucker, I hope someday I can be as great as him!"
>>
>>674573552
>>674584471
>>
>>674584737
I'm not even the OP, you idiot. As I said, I've tried it twice and it didn't work either time so I don't feel like trying again. I'm just explaining to other people what being suicidal feels like and why the idea occurs to some people in the first place.
>>
Op here. Still in the garage and nothing. I might go buy a gun when I have the money. Going to give this more time
>>
>>674585340
pussy just go fight in syria
>>
>>674584663
Fuck off for assuming I've never thought about suicide or had/have a shitty life or situation. Or had friends/family commit suicide.
Boo hoo, your life is so much worse than everyone else's and everyone in your shoes would see suicide as the only option. Maybe be proactive and do something to better your life. You have internet, which implies other first world amenities in your life. So your life is still worse than someone in a North Korean prison camp?
>>
>>674585340
Just jump off a bridge, and don't forget to do a flip, faggot.
>>
>>674585340
You know all those skills and insights you don't have that would make life worth living? They're hidden in books. Go make yourself useful you fucking pussy.
>>
>>674576295
Kek
>>
>>674585216
Oh right yeah im an idiot cause its so easy to tell isn't it you faggot
>>
>>674585340
You've been in there for over a half hour, you definitely have moderate brain damage from inhaling all that exhaust. gg
>>
>>674574500
can i get some money bro? im poor
>>
>>674573552
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP5tTcM9_6w
>>
>>674574500
Could I get some money? Even $40 would help..please anon
>>
>>674573552
OP don't do it.
But if you really want to, here's some advice
Look for some anesthetics and a sharp blade
Proceed to the nearest forest
Take the anesthetic to disable pain
Then slash your jugular
If you die you will have served nature by being fertilizer and will not have felt much pain and your life ends as fast as possible.
Anyways I really do think you should stop thinking about killing yourself man.
>>
>>674584879
Can't find anything about asphixiation via lawnmower intentional or accidental. One story about some guy died of CO from the lawnmower because he was running it in the CAB of his TRUCK. See small airtight space, like normal exhaust suicide attempts in a cab. Not one about sitting in a garage with a lawnmower idling in the corner. Also, legit or not, see >>674585340
>>
>>674586112
I think that brain damage was already there
>>
>>go buy some heroin, dont be afraid of junky markets, junkies wont hurt a customer, buy 2 doses, inject both, pass onto the other life serene while feeling orgasms all over your body. absolute best way
>>
>>674573552
Have fun before you do it.
Go fuck some shit up and shoot yourself while running from cops
>>
Don't do it. If you don't believe in God, think about what happens next. Pure blackness. Forever. Not for a while, a long time. Forever. Think about the person that finds you, they'll be tramutized for life. You may think no one cares about you, but I do. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
>>
File: 1458055796505.png (252 KB, 856x2456) Image search: [Google]
1458055796505.png
252 KB, 856x2456
>>674573552
>>
>>674587432
This is literally the worst argument against suicide
>>
>>674585340
Try heroin op. Almost left a few years ago. Didnt even know i was gone until i woke up. Everything was grey...about it for the few seconds i was out. Painless unless you dont like needles
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 20

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.