Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey, b, doesn't it bother you that a lot of the media shamelessly

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: feminist-male-seth-meyers.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
feminist-male-seth-meyers.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Hey, b, doesn't it bother you that a lot of the media shamelessly kisses women's cunts.

I know that the conservative media demeans women sometimes, but that is no excuse.

John Oliver, Seth Meyers, they all fucking do it now. These beta-looking motherfuckers appreciate more the women who have abortions than mothers, and women who fight legal battles than women who work.

I'm not an alpha either, but I don't drool whenever a woman has the "magnificent" ability of pooping through her vagina.
>>
>>674572939
u wot
>>
Women exist solely to bring men pleasure. So yes, having these cucks worship them pisses me off to no end.

The highest praise a woman should have is a kiss on the forehead after she's sucked you off.
>>
>>674573252
Anything else?
>>
I'll bump you OP/
>>
>>674572939
>>674573252
>>674573418
>virgins
>>
>>674573680
I'm OP, how am I a virgin? And is also Bill O'Reily a virgin?
>>
>>674572939
I'll bump you again, OP.
>>
File: women-better-than-men-ig1.jpg (180 KB, 434x458) Image search: [Google]
women-better-than-men-ig1.jpg
180 KB, 434x458
women > men

source: am woman

prove me wrong tiny dick faggot cucks
>>
File: gender006.gif (10 KB, 414x450) Image search: [Google]
gender006.gif
10 KB, 414x450
>>674574135

protip u cant women are just better than men
>>
>>674573418
What else are they good for beside their holes and ability to bear children?

Hmm...as long as you keep them in line they can provide decent companionship. Other than that, not much. If you can get one of the rare ones who embraces being a home maker they can be good cooks and they'll make you cookies.
>>
>>674572939
Im alpha and yet i dont give a fuck.
Who cares if the bitch is house wife or CEO. At the end of the day, she want to suck a dick.
>>
>>674574466
>posts a meaningless chart based on people's subjective opinions
>Claims it as factual evidence

Bitch, wtf are you doing?
>>
File: Men-vs-Women-Statistics1.jpg (1 MB, 800x2290) Image search: [Google]
Men-vs-Women-Statistics1.jpg
1 MB, 800x2290
women are literally just better than men

its not even arguable
>>
>>674574135
>>674574466
>>674574924

Dude, you know I've been to highschool, right? I wanted to fuck so badly, but the girls were always shy and acting like fucking peasants. I didn't get any tail until I was a senior, because the women were so stupid and afraid.

So, I was a loser for not getting tail, but at least I had the balls to admit I wanted to fuck. The women, on the other hand, were always scared "I want to fuck A LOT! But... What if he rapes me? What if I'm not pretty enough? What if I get pregnant? Oh, I'd better not have sex, it's too risky!". They acted more cowardly and anxious than nigger slaves.

Are these really the retards we should worship?

They get all scared that they're gonna bleed in my car, because of their menstrual cycle. Guess what retard, if you bleed, don't worry about it! Just get in the fucking car, don't let your life pass you by!
>>
File: 3.jpg (89 KB, 830x453) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
89 KB, 830x453
>>6745749
lol dont cut urself on all that edge, ultracuck

men are unemployed at higher rates than women haha what a bunch of fucking losers
>>
>>674572939
The media just makes a token effort once in a while like with all the problems it creates.
>>
have fun dying alone w no college degree tiny dick megafaggot cucklords
>>
oh what a huge surprise, women are smarter than men at least in part because they read more, what a fucking huge surprise

my actual surprise level = 0
>>
>>674572939

faggot
>>
>>674574924

the facts are clear
>>
>>674575183

future loser psycho serial killer detected
>>
>>674577444
>future loser psycho serial killer detected
>future
Dude, I finished highschool a long time ago. And it's already NOT going well.
>>
>>674574924
all of these could be argued easily, but you would clap your hands around your ears and shout like a child. when you make other anons look like they are smart or have a life, then you have fucked up.
>>
>>674573680
>Promiscuous faggot
▲M▲
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.