Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b/ My eyes have always been light brown. Looking in the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 750x1334
Hey /b/
My eyes have always been light brown. Looking in the mirror lately I've noticed that they're both turning green around the edges of the iris like this. Is this normal?
Also eye rate thread.
>>
you have aids you faggot
>>
>>674566418
Question... Do you feel angry right now?

also.. Totally unrelated

Do you happen to be an atomic physicist?
>>
AIDS
>>
File: 1339189030816.png (16 KB, 538x396) Image search: [Google]
1339189030816.png
16 KB, 538x396
>>674566418
ophthalmologist here.

i am really sorry to be the one to tell you this: you have superaids
>>
Depending on your age, it might be totally normal or you're turning blind very slowly.
>>
>>674566722
confirmed

superaids; in about a month or so your eyeballs will fall out.
>>
Your AIDS has cancer, and it's metastasized to your brain.
>>
This is what traps and furry do when they pass trough your eyeballs
>>
>>674566905
I'm 19. Doubt I'm going blind, I've always had good vision and i haven't noticed any depreciation
>>
>>674567043

That's probably due to your eye chlamydia counteracting the superaids. You should be quadriplegic in a few days.
>>
Could be heterochromia
>>
>>674566418
Have you been checked for glaucoma? I am going slowly blind from a rare form of glaucoma called pigmentary dispersion syndrome. By the time it was discovered there had already been significant nerve damage, which is irreversible.

PDS is caused by a malformation of the eye which causes the pigment to actually get scraped off the inside of the iris, forming a slurry which plugs up the trabecular meshwork which is supposed to drain fluid from the eye. Pressure goes up and the optic nerve starts dying.

It's not likely, but changes in the iris can be one of the symptoms of PDS. For your own peace of mind, get a test done. It's a simple procedure; they'll freeze your eye with drops, then poke it with a device which measures eye pressure, then look inside the pupil. Takes about ten minutes.
>>
>>674566418
You probably spend a lot of time indoors, that generally does it.
>>
>>674567043
If it's going slowly, you usually don't notice it immediately. But, because of you're age, it should be normal. If one of you're parents or grandparents has green eyes it's confirmed to be normal.
>>
>>674567726
o shit i fucked up
>>
>>674567726
My dad has green/hazel eyes. I'll probably just ask about it next time I see a doctor. Thanks anon
>>
I have blue eyes during winter, and getting more green in the summertime. No need to worries
>>
>>674567583
That sounds awful.
>>
>>674568122
The most awful thing about glaucoma is that it has almost no symptoms. They call it "the silent stealer of sight," since often the first sign that there's something wrong is blindness. I got very lucky. Pressure went high enough in my eye that I started getting double- and triple-vision one night. I went to the hospital and they discovered the glaucoma. I take drops now to control the condition and with luck my vision will degrade slowly enough that I'll die before I go completely blind. If I hadn't gone to the hospital, I might already be blind. That's why I suggest you get the test done. It's not likely that it's PDS, but a change in iris colour is one of the possible symptoms.
>>
You have Zukria Virus.

Don't have babies for the next 6 months.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.