Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I'm having a fucking fantastic day today, Weather isn't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: imag0725.jpg (947 KB, 2048x1225) Image search: [Google]
imag0725.jpg
947 KB, 2048x1225
I'm having a fucking fantastic day today, Weather isn't shit, I got sleep and work wasn't cancer!

How was your day /b/?
>>
File: pedobear-lazytown-rape-o[1].gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
pedobear-lazytown-rape-o[1].gif
1 MB, 320x240
Not too bad. Got some shit done,weather is pretty good here as well. What's your job?
>>
File: 1457434246531.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457434246531.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
>>674562554
Working as a chef at a resturant/nightclub sometimes even a waiter if our boys are sick, Shits stressful as fuck.

You got a job?
>>
>>674563032
Yeah, I've heard that working as a chef can be stressful as fuck. At least you can piss in someone's food if they piss you off.

Yes, I'm a system engineer in a bank, but I just got the job. I'm still in paperwork and that BS, I guess I'll start working next month.
>>
>>674563926
Shit nigga, System engineer. Sounds hard as fuck, Does it involve a lot of math?

Myself i went Society or whatever google translate says it is, Pretty much feminist and hippies.

And o-boy do i love eating from peoples meals when their rude
>>
File: 7rEhvPJ[1].gif (2 MB, 386x250) Image search: [Google]
7rEhvPJ[1].gif
2 MB, 386x250
>>674564189
Nah, no math. Well, I had shitload of math in college, but that shit is finally over. It's administration on Unix/Linux OS, servers, data backup and shit.

Haha, that's awesome. Reminds of Fight Club. In the book they dip dicks in some rich fag's soup or something. Awesome book.
>>
dank, very dank
>>
>>674565063
Hey that's cool man. At least its not Windows heavy. I do support development in a Windows heavy environment. Lots of Indians around. Hope you enjoy it. How's your scripting skills? You'll need them soon enough
>>
Feeling good. It's my Saturday and I'm nicely groggy from the edibles I ate last night. If you vaporize weed, don't toss out the post vape weed. Just use it to make some infused coconut oil. Still plenty of milage in it.
>>
>>674565063
I only saw fightclub recently, that movie was fucking epic. Me and my brother has been saying "Slide" All week.

Oh yea, there's a lot of fried shit like fries so i eat a lot of that, And we literally eat our own food so i get to get fat off resturant food and paid for it.
>>
>>674565394
Well, I don't have anything against Windows, been using it since v3.11. I don't have much experience in scripting, but I have done some shit in Bash. I used to do Front End Development, but I'm not that interested in that shit anymore.

I do have some programming experience (JS/PHP) so I guess it shouldn't be exactly too hard to make a transition to Bash or Perl or whatever they use, I have no idea.

Do you have any recommendations for Unix/Linux administration? Tutorials and shit?
>>
>>674565627
That sounds awesome. Where I live food is expensive as shit.

I would definitely recommend the book if you liked the movie. Or really anything else by Chuck Palahniuk. That nigga can write.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.