Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I want to know what happened to Anon who let another anon fuck

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1OCrcts.jpg (39 KB, 477x452) Image search: [Google]
1OCrcts.jpg
39 KB, 477x452
I want to know what happened to Anon who let another anon fuck his girlfriend after he couldn't get it up. Was other anon's idea to play strip pong, I think you got cucked brah.
>>
>>674540726
If he was a true alpha, he woke them up, fucked them both and creampie dudes asshole.
>>
I know you're there anon
>>
it was a troll
time for bed
>>
>>674541076
idk man
>>
my girlfriend came out of the toilet, sucked me til i was gonna burst, then i blew my load on the dudes face and kicked him out. idk sounds like a good ending
>>
>>674540726
Was just gonna post the same post
>>
>>674541702
Hoping anon comes back, i need closure
>>
>>674542081
Me too goddamit. Been refreshing b for an hour nowm what a troll
>>
>>674542170
Even if its bait i want some closure
>>
Strip Poker Anon come back
>>
I also need closure on this
>>
hopefully this means he's fucking her right now, and will get back to us with the story
>>
>>674545660
Bump
>>
Is he coming back ? :'(
>>
>>674540726
I shot him.
>>
i've been waiting too
>>
dafuck you guys talkin about.
I hope there will be a totalitarian world government someday, which identifies every single fuck on 4chan and deport them in a big concentration camp. Then evolution can begin
>>
Its funny how 4chan shows the mental illness of western civilization. you guys are the reason that were speakin chinese in a few years.
>>
>>674551349
says the man who forgets 3 apostrophes.
>>
>>674552510

Wow, man youre offensive.
>>
>>674551349
There is no such thing as Chinese language. It's like someone telling you that you speak American.
>>
File: 02.png (224 KB, 295x402) Image search: [Google]
02.png
224 KB, 295x402
>>674554735

>being this retarded

"Chinese (汉语/漢語 Hànyǔ), also known as Sinitic, is a branch of the Sino-Tibetan language family consisting of hundreds of local language varieties, many of which are not mutually intelligible"

So yes, if you one of these varieties you are "speaking Chinese"
>>
>>674552510

>3 apostrophes
>not 2 apostrophes and a G
>>
File: 14.jpg (119 KB, 668x639) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
119 KB, 668x639
>>
>>674540726
Op from that thread here. Just woke up ... Gf still asleep.... dunno where you left, but I wound up waking them up to have the threesome afterward at like 4am and after some time we did it. It was fun so that was a good thing. It definitely made the situation less awkward. Then I told the guy to go back to his own room but he forgot his room key so I wound up letting him just sleep in here which I guess is fine. As soon as everyone else wakes up I'll make sure he gets the hell out of here....Thanks to everyone for helping me out
>>
>>674556627
Also, I'm surprised you guys still care. That's kinda cool... Seriously, /b/ actually helped me last night. Fishing through all the trolls and haters, some of you guys really helped with advice and just let me decompress. That was cool.
>>
>>674556829
We'll always be here for you anon. You fucking faggot. I love you.
>>
>>674556829
Alright well I guess I'm gonna get going. I'll pop back on here throughout the day. Maybe I'll make a thread tonight and let you know how the real intense talk w the gf goes.
>>
>>674556627
>>674556829
Only the gullible cuck fantasists believed your shit tier b8 story faggot. Gtfo
>>
>>674557001
Well ... Thanks? I think? I love you too?
>>
>>674556627

You're gonna find them communicating behind your back.
>>
>>674556627
fuckin cucks
>>
>>674557129
I mean... That's fine if that's what you wanna think ... Everyone helped me through a rough situation, so helping you see the validity of my story means nothing to me lol

Also, I just thought about this.... If this were a fantasy, why wouldn't I make it more fun? That's the only thing I don't understand. I've seen cuck fantasy stuff on here and usually it's wayyyyy more pathetic than the shit I went through .. Right? Idk
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.