Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

My girlfriend left for Ultra tonight, I couldn't go this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 23
File: amy.jpg (86 KB, 468x618) Image search: [Google]
amy.jpg
86 KB, 468x618
My girlfriend left for Ultra tonight, I couldn't go this year because I have a big project at work that's wrapping up this weekend and I need to be here.

I told her it was chill to dance with other guys and whatnot. One friend says it just means I'm secure, another says I'm a cuck.

Which one is it /b/?
>>
Your gf is gonna dry hump every dude there
>>
You a bitch. Or you gay.
>>
if that's your girlfriend you are fucked OP
>>
>>674512942

She was gonna do it anyway, the difference is that now she's not gonna feel shitty about it.
You're a cuck.
>>
You're a cuck.
You either go with her, or she don't go at all.
>>
>>674513115
We went last year and partied with mandy. I fully know what she's going to do, I'm just saying I think being meh about it because it doesn't matter is different than being a cuck, right?
>>
Real men trust their girls and let them be themselves.

Pussies are over protective and jealous, and they end up being either dumped or cheated on.

Which one are you op ?
>>
Youre a cuck & your gf a cheap whore
>>
>>674513395
Dude thats still being cucked, she's gonna fuck some stranger there, come back pregnant and not showing, and then have pity sex to make you think its yours. Then she'll take a fat check from you for the next 18 years of which the kid will probably benefit from 1/10th of what you're paying because she'll be spending the rest.
>>
>>674513512
because letting your girl party alone is okay. he's a cuck
>>
>>674513827

Letting your girl party on her own is fine, its cool for her to be with her friends.

If OP's girl is the kind of slut that likes to to go raves and shit to rub her half naked body on random men, then I would just say OP has poor choice in women, and in return being an idiot ; not a cuck.
>>
File: 1456457739942.jpg (411 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1456457739942.jpg
411 KB, 1462x1462
>>674512942

you literally gave her the "free fuck" pass.

you can't make this up
>>
>>674513999
So you're saying (hold a second, I'm checking those trips, okay) that literally everyone that has a gf that goes to raves with or without them is a cuck? Have you ever been to one? Everyone's half naked body is rubbing over everyone elses.
>>
>>674513512
- I'm going to a gang bang with 3 huge negro cockmongers and a Tijuana donkey, bae, see you at 9 O'clock :)<3

- Sure honey poo! Just be yourself ;) :*
>>
>>674514201
> Implying negros can afford ultra tickets
>>
>>674513614
Or she won't. God you guys are literal fags 24/7
>>
>>674513999
This
>>
>>674514290
You're literally baiting her to do it, what the fuck else is she supposed to do. Open your eyes and face reality this shit happens its not some idealistic world like you wish it to be. People do fucked up things to each other, and will do whatever it takes to get the easy way out in things.
>>
>>674514271
> Implying they wont steal them
>>
>>674514290

>Am I wrong /b/?
Yes
>Shut up you guys don't know shit
>>
>>674514198

not to mention copious amounts of drugs

you let her out alone with strangers...who really dont give a fuck

holy fuck OP is dumb af
>>
File: 1429978190447.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1429978190447.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
Pretty sure everyone in this thread: "If I ever had a girlfriend I would lock her in the basement unless I said we were going out together. Better yet we'll just move to the middle east so when she talks to someone else I don't have to control my jealousy. I'll just have her head chopped off and pick up another 12 wives."
>>
>>674514290
Straight from the cuck's mouth
>>
>>674514627
>someone that has clearly had zero interaction with sexually active females.
>>
>I told her it was chill to dance with other guys and whatnot

"go ahead and fuck other guys" wew lad you dun goofed remember wording matters next time...oh wait
>>
>>674512942
do u trust her enough to not fuck anyone while on xtc
>>
>>674514627

bruh, women get hit on ALL THE TIME.

you might not know cause you've never had a woman, but literally EVERY OTHER GUY that walks up to her "in kindness" is trying to fuck her.

your literally throwing her to the wolves at this point.

YOU NEVER, EVER let her go anywhere alone where her inhibitions can be compromised.
>>
well a cuckold is the husband of an adultress, so
a: you can't be cuckolded without being married
b: you can't be cuckolded by her dancing with other guys, she has to actually cheat on you

But yeah you're fucking retarded for letting her rub her ass on other dude's erections
>>
>>674513257
FUCKED. If that's her, you are 100 fucked
>>
>>674514627
> Says the cuck, wishing Sailor Moon was real os he could stroke her hair while she fucks the cucks dad
>>
>>674513512
tits or gtfo.
>>
>>674514198
yes
>>
>>674514812

Exactly.

when a girls says that to a guy it literally puts him in attack mode.

some may strike out, but all it takes is a couple shots and a suave motherfucker to get her in the wrong position.

women aren't angels.
>>
OP got cucked
>>
>>674512942
she's gonna fuck so many guys you fucking moron
>>
>>674514588
Speaking as the kind of guy who finds half naked drugged dance molesting enjoyable but who wouldn't want to sleep with my dance partner, I don't see anything enjoyable about a rave and wouldn't go.

So go you for being secure and all, but watch her brush her teeth just to be sure.
>>
>>674512942

don't listen to everyone else, she knows where to draw the line, right... right?
>>
File: amy2.jpg (70 KB, 506x634) Image search: [Google]
amy2.jpg
70 KB, 506x634
>>674515228
Guess I'm already a cuck so it doesn't matter then XD
>>
>>674515560

holy fuck OP

I would fuck your girl.

and im on an anonymous imageboard full of weebs.

wew lad you fucked up big time.
>>
>>674515560
>XD

this whole thread is bait, that's not even OP's girl
>>
>>674512942
I'm banging you're girl OP. Btw you're totally secure.
>>
>>674512942
>>674515560

saved, masturbated, and laughing at your dumbass

how can people be this stupid?

>>674515857

nice try OP. saving face. but you fucked up BIG TIME buddy
>>
she is going to get stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey
>>
It's simple, OP.
Don't worry about her going, but if you find proof of her cheating then just dump her.

Don't worry about your girl's every move, just be prepared mentally to tell her to fuck off at a moment's notice.

If she's going to Ultra, she's gonna get dry humped and danced with the whole way through if she's good looking.
>>
>>674516044
are you retarded?
>>
>>674512942
You're cucked, OP. Women who are in secure, stable, and loving relationships don't have the need or want to seek attention from other men, and if your woman does this, she's not "being herself", she's advertising that she's interested in other men.
>>
File: 1457068205820.gif (907 KB, 625x348) Image search: [Google]
1457068205820.gif
907 KB, 625x348
>>674516243

not as retarded as OP
>>
>>674516392
kek'd
>>
>>674512942
She will probably cheat on you.

Chicks that go to stuff like that are loose and they cannot be relied on.
>>
>>674512942
She's gonna be airtighted by a bunch of niggers
>>
>>674512942

You'll know that answer after you break up next month
>>
>>674516600
double dubs speaks truth
>>
>>674512942
CUCK CUCK CUCK ALSO B8
>>
>>674512942
You're good bro. If she cheats on you dump her ass and find another chick but if you stay with her, you're a cuck.
>>
>>674514290

if your girl really was into you, she would have stayed her ass at home.

but what do I know, im in a loving relationship for fucks sake
>>
>>674514198
>Everyone's half naked body is rubbing over everyone elses.
i've never been to one sounds fun
>>
>>674514111
Checked
>>
>>674512942
i wouldn't be worried if y'all already know each other and trust each other i've danced with people at shows before and it meant nothing all just having fun but i just hold the belief that it doesn't even matter if you sleep with someone else and your not married its not really effecting anything if you don't get worked up about it if yall can still spend the rest of your life together and just be happy around each other does it matter as long as she doesnt bring you someone else's infections i never worried about my gf going out alone as long as she came back home same as when i'd go out alone all the time i just enjoyed living together i never felt the need to fuck someone else though cause i knew what i had at home don't let it bother you i'd be more bummed about missing the experience
>>
>>674514579
you need id that purchased the ticket to get entry
>>
>>674512942
>ITT virgin supremacists dish out sage advice they have no personal context for.

OP if your relationship is tight and she knows the boundaries then you're fine.

If things are weird and rocky and you keep shit from each other then maybe its already a failed relationship.

You know the answer to your own question, why the fuck ask a bunch of neckbeards that don't even know you?
>>
This is like her saying u can goto a brothel and 'dance' with any girls u want
>>
>>674514765
someone who clearly cant satisfy them good enough to where they feel the need to get better if you let them out alone you just can't put out enough so you're scared they will leave you
>>
File: amy.webm (2 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
amy.webm
2 MB, 640x350
>>674516170
>>674517131
>>674517239

Probably some of the only halfway decent advice I got all night. Thanks.
>>
>>674512942
OP i would fuck your girl on spot
>>
>>674517239

bro, you know nothing.

>knows the boundaries

if a girl loves you, she wouldn't want to have fun with anyone else.

i give my girl the pass to go out with her friends all the time but she flakes cause i'm not there. she doesnt want to share memories with anyone else, and if she's willing to up and go to a FUCKING RAVE while you slave away working instead of staying home and taking care of you then you literally are a cuck.

i cant save all of them.
>>
>>674517666

Remember that when you find out she cheated on you. Anyone who goes to those events are young idiots looking for holes to stuff or get stuffed.
>>
>>674517932

you will never find out. its a fucking RAVE

her girls ain't gonna tell him shit. same if you had your boys and you fucked some bitch.
>>
Depends on whether sh'll be moshing or personally grinding up on a guy. You were foolish to not ask what exactly she's planning, because if she's flirtatious by nature, then she's probably going to cheat, because she's fucking hot.
>>
Of you are in a solid relationship then where is this need of hers to grind against other half naked dudes coming from?

That's the million dollar question and what people are really arguing about here.
>>
>>674517913
>if a girl loves you, she wouldn't want to have fun with anyone else.
>i give my girl the pass to go out with her friends all the time but she flakes cause i'm not there. she doesnt want to share memories with anyone else, and if she's willing to up and go to a FUCKING RAVE while you slave away working instead of staying home and taking care of you then you literally are a cuck.

You're the cuck.

>A. Your girlfriend is a hambeast who isn't confident enough to go out without you
>B. You're in a new relationship

My girl and I have been together for 8 years and she can go whenever she wants, if we have a baby sitter. With that being said, there's no way in hell I'm letting her go somewhere with nipple pasties on.
>>
>>674512942
>Ultra
secure
>>
Holy shit. With the replies in this thread I'm not sure if I took the wrong bus home and ended up in Iran or if everyone here literally things that girls are incapable of resisting advances from guys they aren't dating.
>>
The girls that I kissed and finger fucked at raves add me on insta, then I find out that they are in a committed relationship with their boyfriend, us ravers know wtf goes on at dance floors, specially girls that roll have no fucking clue what's going on
>>
>>674513999
>thinking Ultra is the equivalent of 'hanging out with sum friends'

Are you trying to be naive?
>>
>>674518158

Pretty much
>>
>>674517666
np satan
not everyone being nice at festivals is trying to bone your gf there is still plur she's going to have a great time and come back and give you a big hug and be so thankful you didn't act like an asshole about it and probably hold you really close all night when she gets back cause she missed the hell out of you

sorry you couldn't make it sometimes being a man and being responsible comes in between adventures and paradise

if you actually want to check in on her just ask if she can facetime you when she gets to the hotel you miss her and want to say goodnight and hear about what you missed or you could just do that anyway cause it's true
>>
>>674518575

True, the "I have a boyfriend line" is comedy gold to me.
>>
Fuckin throw her in the garbage

Lemme know when doe cause ill dick
>>
>>674518554

Load a girl up w E or alcohol and you tell me what happens, virgin
>>
>>674518429

did I say she couldn't? I give her freedom to do whatever she wants. but SHE CHOOSES to stay.

going out for lunch with her crew? she's gone

going to the gym with friends? she's out there.

BUT GOING TO A FUCKING RAVE BY HERSELF is literally career suicide.

you've been cucked bro. her girlfriends are airtight and not giving you shit.

especially since he gave her the OK to dance on drugged up strangers.

holy fuck you people are retarded.

>>674518554
this

FUCKIGN THIS
>>
>>674518554
People go to those places for two major reasons.
1. Get loaded
2. Get laid

...and she's going without him. Sure she could be that 5% that has other reasons. Yep, that's it. She's that 5%...
>>
>>674512942
The one friend that said that is obviously the one tryna fuck your chick, DUHHH.
>>
>>674518743
When I was a rookie I would ask girls to dance and got denied, so then I got all sad and drank some fucking vodka mix drink, then back to the dance floor, picked a average looking girl then just place my hands on her hips the start dancing I didn't ask, sometimes I'll dance with a fattty just to get a rythym going
>>
>>674512942
ex-girlfriend*
>>
File: bUrYuSU[1].jpg (64 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bUrYuSU[1].jpg
64 KB, 1024x768
>>674514627
>I would lock her in the basement
That's the only way to fly.
>>
>>674518974
>did I say she couldn't? I give her freedom to do whatever she wants. but SHE CHOOSES to stay.
>going out for lunch with her crew? she's gone
>going to the gym with friends? she's out there.
>BUT GOING TO A FUCKING RAVE BY HERSELF is literally career suicide.
>you've been cucked bro. her girlfriends are airtight and not giving you shit.
>especially since he gave her the OK to dance on drugged up strangers.
>holy fuck you people are retarded.

Honestly fam, if my girl cheated on me i wouldn't give a fuck. Seriously, there's billions of women out there and I don't have girl problems like most of the people ITT. She can go to her stupid raves as long as I can go to the bar with my friends. If she cheats on me, oh well, obviously she didn't value the relationship
>>
>>674519083
some people go for the music and the feel of the bass vibrations and being able to hear your favorite songs as loud as possible without pissing anyone off
>>
I think it makes you both OP, your secure because you trust your gf and are comfortable with just dancing, but your cuck because theres a good chance she'll take it too far as bitches do
>>
>>674519482
Ladies and gentleman... I give you the 5%
>>
>>674519482
lol fagot no one goes for the music, its stupid repetitive shit that only sounds good when drugs make you feel like making repetitive motions to match the music for 6 straight hours
>>
>>674519422

and if you let her do that willingly, then you didn't value the relationship either.

seriously, the fuck aren't you just single?
>>
>>674513395
C U C K
>>
>>674512942
I think you went too far in the "not giving a shit".
And before someone says something, 7 year solid relationship with a 9/10 here. So I know what I'm talking about.

It's indeed important not to be insecure little babies. The more you are, the more you empower your girl and make her feel like she can grat herself special liberties.
But there's a limit which I think you completely disregarded. Can she go dancing without you? Yes, but rules are needed.
NO getting drunk and NO dancing with other guys. She does that, she keeps her liberty and you. She doesn't? Depending on the degree of infringement she loses the former or the latter altogether.

Just telling her to go and do whatever the fuck she wants won't usually work. She'll sooner or later come back with some distraught story of how she "lost control of the situation"
and will pump you full of her infantile bullshit while crying like a 4 years old.
>>
You're a cuck OP.

You have no idea what you're doing, actually.
>>
>>674519781
Because it's mutually beneficial for him until it's not? A lot of people would be a lot better off in relationships treating it this way until there was a solid foundation to get more serious. The reason everyone here can't handle that is because they're constantly afraid (and rightfully so in many cases) that their current girl, if they have one, is the last person on earth who is going to pay any attention to them.
>>
>>674517666
post more of her
>>
>>674520206
this, pls stop talking its getting in the way of my fapping
>>
>>674512942

cuck as fuck....
>>
>>674512942
Cuck bait
>>
>>674512942
everyone here is an insecure faggot and will say u are a cuck. Fuck em.
>>
>>674519707
its not as low as 5% but yeah its probably pretty low most people that go to shows are college kids that just want to get trashed and belong at the bar
>>674519727
my friends and i do because we think different about how the music sounds than you different opinions just cause you wouldn't do something doesn't mean someone else wouldn't and just cause you'd do you doesnt mean anyone else is going to want to
>>
>>674519781
>letting my girl do things she likes means I don't value the relationship

If she goes alone, that's a no but if she goes with friends it's cool. I guess we just trust each other enough to not do stupid shit.

also he makes a good point>>674520088

Keep in mind, me and my girlfriend live together and have a child. I don't think she would piss away a great relationship because she wanted to be wild for a night. If she does, it happens but I ultimately can't control what she does. If she wants to cheat, I'm sure she'll find a way regardless.
>>
>>674520503
>its not as low as 5% but yeah its probably pretty low most people that go to shows are college kids that just want to get trashed and belong at the bar
There's nothing wrong with going to get laid, get fucked up, AND go for the music. More people do that than you'd think faggot.

You're probably just one of the people who DON'T get laid, so suddenly getting laid becomes a bad thing and if you like sex you can't like music. lol
>>
>>674517666

dem trips.

dude girls and guys think the same. If situation was reversed would you fuck? of course you would so she will too. dumb as fuck my guy
>>
>>674512942
Just embrace the cuck OP.
>>
>>674519254
underrated jpg
>>
>>674512942
this is the problem with american women.

You can't let them go out alone because they will take advantage
and you can't make them stay in because that's too overprotective
>>
>>674520088
you're on to something that nobody else can grasp i've tried explaining this to people before and it also has to do with that they feel like they have to do everything the way society does it because they want people to see them and acknowledge that they have the ideal lifestyle like a photocopy
comfort zones of leaving the normality can't be passed by the simple minded
they are also afraid their parents wont see it fit even if their parents goals for their life makes them miserable they hold to it instead of pleasing themselves
>>
>>674517131
So you're saying its fine if your girl gets sexual with other people as long as she comes home? You're a fucking cuck
>>
You kids don't know shit about everything, especially OP.
>>
>>674521431
Do you know shit about everything?
>>
>>674514978
you make sure to have a girl that can handle her own

is it so hard
>>
>>674520748

you

see

>>674521282

either way, I wouldn't trust any woman who would leave her child and her husband to go out with drunk, drugged up strangers.

just not wise/10
>>
>>674512942
Depends on your girlfriend. If she's a 16-28 year old white party girl, like 90% chance she's gonna cheat. She still love ya though man. But yeah she'll be fucking some other bloke quick enough.
>>
OP you have to understand that your gf now believes your stupid, whether or not she actually thinks it to herself.

She will let herself get fucked by another guy if the guy is able to make it happen.

She doesn't give a fuck. She'll do whatever she wants.

She might cheat on you tonight or she might not. If she does, don't be surprised.
>>
>>674521551

I understand that, but it's really not a big deal. My girl doesn't go to raves but she does go to club to drink.

>>674521694 and she's not white, lol. White party girls truly are the scum of the earth.
>>
>>674520763
no my gf is just into different music so we don't accompany each other to every fucking thing we do because it would cost a lot of money for no reason so we just bang after our shows get out when we get home lol some people don't follow the current
i never said there was anything wrong with going to get laid and fucked up but there's people that cant get into sold out shows that are actually fans and enjoy the music while the other people could have accomplished that goal somewhere else if they don't like the music
>>
>>674520890
no because there's some things i value more than getting my dick wet once with someone who might be carrying something and the oh that's what rubbers are for i do it for the feel so i'm not into rubbers and only put them on near the end not everyone thinks the same as you it's not that simple as girls think the same as guys we think differently than each other so which ones of us are which ones of them
>>
>>674521985

I know.

I'm just saying, I've been to a lot of those parties and enjoy doing so.

There are the people that have sex and then the ones that don't.

Sadly the ones that don't always seem to accuse the people who are having sex that they somehow are retarded and aren't in it for the music.

Take it from someone who goes to raves who fucks a great deal, I happily go there to get smacked, listen to kick ass music, AND have sex. It's about the combination.

So that accusation from the people who get laid, is completely false. That's all I'm saying.

I actually think I'm one of the biggest music fans there in all honesty. But I'm also a sex addict. So take with that what you will.
>>
File: 1455966493190.gif (2 MB, 198x195) Image search: [Google]
1455966493190.gif
2 MB, 198x195
>>674521951

either you a pimp and your getting yours as well, or your already a cuck and you dont care.

your a stronger man than I am anon, i'll tell you that.
>>
>>674519083
I think most women go for 1, but end up with the conclusion of 2 because of it.

Cuck as fuck OP
>>
>>674522454

Moronic run on sentence you fucking idiot
>>
>>674522685
That's true. Actually I think they go for 1 and 2. In all honesty.

But it's not like they hate they music. They enjoy it and the party a great deal, especially when they're fucked off their asses and whatnot.

The music is just secondary to the social aspect for them. They're women. It's natural.
>>
OP post nudes of your girlfriend
>>
>>674512942
Post nudes since you like being cuck
>>
>>674521951
If she's not white then it's much less of a probability of cheating. Asian will only cheat if you don't have a Good job. Black girl will cheat if your shit in bed and Latino will cheat if the guy is significantly hotter. White girl will cheat just because it's fun
>>
>>674523333

White won't cheat if you MAKE them not cheat.
>>
File: toastgents.jpg (130 KB, 1536x686) Image search: [Google]
toastgents.jpg
130 KB, 1536x686
>>674523333
>3333
>>
>>674521282
call it whatever you want i know her had been friends since 15 and both almost in our 30s now
some people don't go around just looking for who they are going to bang you have tunnel vision
we fuck like 6 times a day or more even when she's on the rag because we are comfortable with each other i don't mind the blood if that's what being a cuck is well then i can't really take an offense to it. i'm not going to now try to accuse you of being some sort of fgt for such and such reasons because it doesn't benefit me i don't know your actual sex life and you could be getting laid just as much and i could have a different reason for calling you a cuck that you wouldn't think is a good reason
>>
>>674523516
This calls for more OPs girls tits
>>
>>674523730

You have to be the dumbest motherfucker I have ever seen on 4chan

You're welcome
>>
>>674523730
post nudes you faggot.

She's fucking some other guy in the bathroom right now while on drugs the least you can do is post some fucking pussy.
>>
>>674522586
>either you a pimp and your getting yours as well, or your already a cuck and you dont care.

I've gotten mine which is probably why I'm more indifferent to it than others. I had enough tail to know that I can get it whenever I need to.

That said, I can recognize when I'm making a mistake as well. I have decent enough self control to not throw away my relationship over some slut.
>>
>>674518429
I agree with this anon.
I wouldnt let my gf go out with nipple pasties on, id make her take them off before she goes out
>>
>>674522457
you sound reasonable that's how i'll take it. it's about experience all in all i just don't look for a fuck i mean it'd be nice to find someone that loves the same shit and could go and do it together and go bang after all the time but my gf never got big into it she comes every once in a while to a show and every once in a while i go with her
i have 80 gb of music on my mp3 player and used to have a 120gb but it crashed and this is all different tunes i dig music and sex but i'm a music addict more than sex addict
>>
>>674514290
LOOK AT THE SITE YOURE ON NIGGER LOL GET OUT
>>
>>674522800
just because i don't use periods doesn't mean you have to take it all at once
>>
>>674523964
Hear Hear!!
>>
>>674524866

You live in Florida don't you
>>
>>674523964
>post nudes you faggot
i'm not op and you want me to post nudes
you want to see my dick then ? and you are calling me the faggot lol
>>
>>674524866

OP's girl is taking it all at once. She probably took the nipple pasties off though.
>>
>>674525103
If he lives in florida he needs to get his ass over to Ultra and bang this hot chick.
>>
Hey OP, I'm not gonna say you're a cuck.....but if I went out to a rave or whatever it looks like she's going to, I wouldn't ask if it was ok to dance with other guys, that's why we have friends, to back us up when our bf's can't be there. I highly doubt she went to some event like that by herself.
>>
>>674512942
Holy fuck OP is pic related your girlfriend? If so she is fucking hot as hell, I don't want to make you paranoid but I have a feeling she'll probably sleep with another guy if not multiple guys. It really depends on how much trust you have in her, have you guys been together for a long time? Has she acted suspicious before? How committed is she to you?

I don't really know if it makes you a cuck but with looks like hers I would be somewhat worried, I'm sure a lot of single guys with be at this Ultra thing and if she wears what she is wearing in that picture then a lot of guys will instantly go for her.

Jesus Christ she looks like a 10/10 to me, like dating some young Swedish model or some shit.
>>
>>674524601
>i just don't look for a fuck
And there's definitely no reason you have to. The whole idea of raves actually is you do whatever the fuck you want. Like that's the whole point. The only people who shouldn't be there are the ones that aren't doing that.

I just used to hear the same thing, 'oh those people only go to have sex (as if that's somehow a bad thing) and they're not for the music. They're not real ravers.

My friends and I just always hated that shit, because we were ALL about the combination. Drugs, music on large sound systems, and good ass pussy. The combination naturally beats out any of the things on their own.

Now, if you legitimately don't want to have sex, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm not someone who would make fun of that because I consider myself to be a fair individual.

I just enjoy indulging in all facets of life. Some people hate rave sluts because they're such blatant whores. I personally like them for that fact. To each their own.
>>
>>674523888
you haven't seen me though only the words i have typed on the screen i love when people call me a motherfucker cause i have had sex with someone that had a baby and if i'm the dumbest then you must not get on a lot and that's probably for the better
>>
>>674525209
fuck you faggot you sounded like OP there.

Why you trying to hijack his thread faggot with your own bullshit sob story?

Fuck you
>>
>>674525340

She's not by herself. She'll have 40 cocks to keep her company.

It's all about trust and solidarity, right OP?
>>
>>674524483
so its better if she just goes without them on with her nipples showing ....k
>>
>>674512942
>>674515560
Dang op, show uss that pussy please
>>
>>674525402
probably don't need to be looking for a fuck when everyone is on drugs and the horomones are rampant
>>
>>674512942
Obviously a cuck. Being okay with your girlfriend having sexual encounters with other guys that literally means you are a cuck. If you think dancing with other guys at concerts isn't sexual then you're delusional. You're also delusional if you think she isn't going to have sex with people there.

You and your girlfriend are degenerates. Enjoy your cuck lifestyle.
>>
>>674525625
haha oh jeez. Poor OP.
>>
>>674525482

Your kid is going to be just as much of an imbecile as you are. Put it up for adoption before it's brain stops growing at age 3 and your damage is irreversible
>>
>>674525629
Or just wear some sort of clothes faggot.

You realize those aren't actually clothes, right idiot?

She fully knows she's dressing like a whore it's just socially acceptable.

Doesn't mean she doesn't know it, and that it somehow is no longer true.
>>
>>674525103
>>674525246
i don't and my pinkie is broken
if i lived in Florida i would be there
>>
>>674525402
i was talking about me not you i agree with you
>>
So what's her name, Amy? She looks more like a Heaven, or Chastity, or or those slutty chicks with otherwise misleading names.
>>
>>674525987

Now you see the caliber of people that will be smashing their bodies on OP's girl. She will fit right in
>>
File: that word.jpg (105 KB, 400x345) Image search: [Google]
that word.jpg
105 KB, 400x345
>>674525560
>sounded
>faggot

you're the one who wanted my nudes
and i don't have a sob story im not trying to hijack anything
>>
>>674525831

Yeah, I mean that's true. If you have appeal to the other sex to any extent you'll usually just end up having sex if you go to enough raves, I mean I'd think.

What helps the most is just being really outgoing. lol. Since everyone is really open, fucked up, and not thinking about anything before they do it, you can just kind of go in and dominate if you're really outgoing, charismatic, and portray a fun image.

The more outgoing you are at raves, the better things go for you. I'm literally just blatantly outgoing, confident, and try to openly dominate situations. If you do that I'd think it's impossible to NOT have some sort of sex.

Once you learn how easy girls are, as in, if you know how to initiate, rave whores are ridiculously easy.
>>
>>674526570
Obviously I don't want your nudes dumbass I was clearly talking about the slut in the OP to anyone that is completely idiotic like yourself.

Nobody asks for other anon's nudes on /b/ faggot, the fuck you on.
>>
File: amy3.jpg (72 KB, 496x686) Image search: [Google]
amy3.jpg
72 KB, 496x686
You've all convinced me that I've got nothing to worry about. If the general population is twice as intelligent and well spoken as you guys then even if they put their collective effort towards getting in her pants, I don't think I need to be concerned.
>>
>>674526225
yea I know
>>
>>674512942
She gonna fuck and bring you home an std or baby or both or a break up
>>
>>674525874
i don't have a kid and i'm not fertile so you don't have to worry about that just about where you're getting these made up things from
>>
>>674526788
is she already making out with another guy?
>>
>>674526788
Is Amy an easy girl, or is she really trust worthy?
>>
>>674526788
hahahahaha dude shes totally getting fucked right now bro

serves you EDM trash right

enjoy that herpes /b/ro
>>
>>674526893

Oh thank god. Just wrap it up twice to ensure your wilted genes stay with you
>>
>>674526893
They should invent a word that means "not fertile" it just seems so cumbersome to say.
>>
>>674526721
you did
>>674525209
>>
>>674526788

Soon she's going to be sending you pictures of her having sex with whatever random guy pressed her enough for sex.

You're literally the definition of a cuck, OP.
>>
File: 1457606075232.jpg (179 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457606075232.jpg
179 KB, 750x1000
OP, you're a fucking idiot. Did you legit come here to ask that question? Of course, everyone is going to call you a cuck.

And you know what? They're pretty much right. Not even because you're letting her go alone and dance with guys. But if she's the type of girl that would want to go to a fucking rave without her boyfriend, she was already planning on having two guys grinding their dicks on her ass and pussy while giving handjobs to two more.

This kind of lifestyle is the lifestyle of a slut who is going to and probably already has cheated on you countless times, probably just to score some weed or a hit of molly.

You're fucking dumb.

Get cucked.
>>
>>674512942

cuck
>>
>>674525629
Yes anon i would be totally ok with her going to a drug fuelled rave with her tits out.
Guys love tits. Girls love tits. Everyone loves tits.

The fact is im not an iver protective twat.
I trust my gf 100% and know for a fact that she wouldnt fuck someone else.
Im okay with her dancing and grinding and maybe the occasional kissing because you are on MDMA at a rave. Its totally normal and shes okay with me doing the same thing.
Sex, anal s3x and oral sex are intimate and shared only between us. Everything else if fine. Its jer life she can do what she wants and im okay with that.
Doesnt make me a cuck, makes me happy. Makes her happy.

If she wants to fuck someone then i say go for it. Just dont expect me to stock around. I
Shes my gf not my slave. Her life. Her choice.

So many beta virgins here calling people cucks n shit when in actual fact they have never even seen a naked girl in real lofe. Hahahabab
>>
>>674527100

enjoy never getting laid, marrying an ugly wife, and only having sex with her a few times in your life.

You're pathetic, not someone who gets laid. You're an idiot.
>>
>>674513827
If the only reason your girl doesn't cheat is because you helicopter the pussy then you gunna be cheated on eventually
>>
>>674527263
Are you like... raging so hard that you've lost the ability to type consistently?
>>
>>674527105
i only wrap up at the end to dull it so i can keep going and nut inside with it on sorry if you can't sleep at night knowing its unwrapped at the getgo
>>
>>674526788

Enjoy knowing, always, in the back of your mind that she cheated on you at some shitty rave
>>
>>674527263
Cuck.......delusional cuck...I've been on mdma a few times, and I did not kiss anyone because there was another guy I liked. Not even going out with, just liked. It is possible to know the difference of right and wrong even when on drugs.
>>
>>674527263
>its totally normal
No

Its not

You can say you arent a cuck

But you are the definition of a cuck

You are a cuck
>>
>>674527374
stay mad OP, theres plenty of attractive women who dont listen to garbage computer generated ear rape
>>
>>674512942
Just a quick tip OP

Don't fuck her when she gets back.

Yousa gonna get AIDS
>>
>>674527406
THIS holy shit guys.
>>
>>674527435
Nah im walking my dog ahah, walking and typing is hard
>>
Man I've never had such a successful b8 thread. Does this make me a master b8r?
>>
>>674527263
>The fact is im not an iver protective twat.

This is what cucks say.

Take it from someone who is NOT a cuck who would never say stupid shit like this.

You say you're over protective and now you're somehow the 'cool' bf because you trust her in situations that are obviously questionable for her to cheat on you, but you're 'man' enough to just think it'll all be ok.

As soon as you do something obviously stupid like that, she now thinks you are an idiot, and now will actually get off MORE than she would've before because now cheating on you is more satisfying because you made an ass of yourself and showed you aren't fit.

Women behave like animals. Take a look at the animal kingdom to learn about women.
>>
>>674527775
thank you for pointing that out i missed it
>>
>>674527645
What do you mean right and wrong?
Love and lust are two totally different things anon, why you let societys view on relationships dictate what you view as right and wrong?
Im drunk, on mdma, at a rave and i start dancing wth a sexy girl whos the same as me, we kiss, we dance and grind then we go our seperate ways? I go home to my loving girlfriend, have a nice home cooked meal then we cuddle and go to sleep?
We are both happy, whys that wrong?
>>
>>674527775
>>674527406
Lmao it isnt helicoptering the pussy, its having the common sense to say "hey its probably not a great idea to let my girlfriend go to a party without me, where shes going to get high and let her inhibitions go, while surrounded by nothing but dudes".

Also, this post doesn't really prove anything other than OP made a poor choice in lifestyle as well as choosing a woman, because she is guaranteed already fucking other guys regardless.
>>
>>674527926
it makes you someone that owes tits
>>
>>674528072
in the animal kingdom males fuck other males all the time so that must mean you do to right cause that's what you're implying by referring to the animal kingdom
you're the one making an ass of yourself
>>
>>674528072
Hahahaha guy on 4chan saying women are like animals? Cause im gunna take advice from you?
No thanks, ill return to my happy healthy relationship.
Weve been together 7 years and shes been the best gf i have ever had/ could have
>>
>>674527926

Nope. Just makes you an attention whore, like OP's girl
>>
>>674528185
Sorry I said that wrong, I knew that would be noticed. I just meant if your going out with someone, even on drugs, you can know if your cheating on them is all.
>>
>>674528558
>you're the one making an ass of yourself
Yet you're the one throwing out accusations of being homosexual as a main argument point.

Clearly, you're too fucking dense to accept the fact that you made a dumb fucking decision letting her go to this rave alone, and now you're lashing out at us as a defense mechanism.

Fucking golden.
>>
>>674516600
pretty much this.
>>
yo fish nets and electric tape on your nips isn't about the music. If she's secure she shouldn't need to feel the need to fit into the crowd like that.
If she's insecure she's more likely to be coerced into positions where she might cheat.
>>
>>674512942
Party girls like that are fucking other guys whether you're there or not.
>>
>>674528558

Except, I'm not.

I can actually maintain a controlling role in a relationship.

Take a chimpanzee or something. If one chimp kills the other, the one that killed the old chimp can now have sex with all of the females the first one was having sex with. The females don't actually care about who they have sex with, they're just doing whatever anyone makes them do.

Women are basically the same way. If you're not actively reinforcing that you are a controlling factor in her life, she will eventually find someone who can be.

Happens. ALL the time. Happens so much.

They don't actually care about anyone. They just do whatever the hell they want to/are compelled to do.

Thinking sluts have any shred of morality will get you fucked over, every single time.
>>
>>674528185
And many people consider kissing cheating. But hey if you don't reserve relationship activities to your relationship, alright.
>>
>>674512942
100% b8

But if real, you have her a "fuck every dude you see" card and you have nobody to blame but yourself, cuck
>>
>>674528775
>Hahahaha guy on 4chan saying women are like animals? Cause im gunna take advice from you?
>No thanks, ill return to my happy healthy relationship.
>Weve been together 7 years and shes been the best gf i have ever had/ could have

hmm. Whores are yeah a lot like animals or wild animals. I'd been with a boat load. They ain't shit buddy but empty fucking bodies. Women don't have a shred of morality (I'm talking about hot women) and if you think they do you're an idiot. It's a simple as that.
>>
>>674529497
Meant to say I've** been with a boat load.
>>
>>674512942
Considering she'd fuck dudes regardless of what you said it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>674528982
once again i'm not op

>>674528558
>>674512942
so no you are making an ass out of yourself accusing i am not
i was just saying your evidence is flawed
cause if i thought people were like animals the guys would go around just fucking everything if i went by your example

also sorry op for making everyone think i'm you
>>
>>674514290

You're the one who asked. And you're just setting yourself up for failure here. What's the best outcome? She doesn't fuck someone else? That should be an expectation, not a possibility. And worst outcome is what other anons are saying, you get fucked for life. Why are you doing this to yourself?
>>
>>674528850
Yeah i know. Even when im black out drunk i still know not to go and fuck a random girl. And my GF is the same.
Our views on relationships may piss a load of people of and rustle a few jimmies but we dont care. We are so happy, healthy and goinf strong.
I love this girl so much im going to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her.
Am i going to let a few lustful rave kisses and dances ruin that? No way.
I think when we get married the deunken parties and mdma fuelled days will die down but for now we respect eachother, love eachother and totally trust eachother, so why not have fun whilst im young?

Im not saying you in specifically but i know a lot of people here just get mad cause they are so so jealous of my relationship ahah.
>>
>>674530479
You're an idiot
>>
>>674530479
>idiotic moralfag

Go back to Bible study faggot.
>>
>>674529373
We dont. Not cheating unless im actively going for another girls pussy or asshole.
Same with my gf and other guys dicks.
Thats how we see it anyway
>>
>>674530344
>guys would go around just fucking everything
HAHAHAHAHAHA

That is exactly what guys do, if they have the ability. Are you seriously implying that humans are not driven by instinct? That we aren't a part of the animal kingdom?

Try harder.
>>
>>674527406

That's the thing. If she's the kind of girl that NEEDS to be watched, she'll eventually cheat. Why would you want to be with a girl like that, long term? It's not about "oh, should I let her do this or that", it's about finding a girl that is faithful on her own, not just because she's afraid of being caught. Same applies to guys too, really.
>>
>>674512942
she is going to fuck. every. last. dude.
>>
>>674529740
I know my gf better than you anon. And we are happy. Enough said brother
>>
>>674530344

You're in for a rude awakening if you ever actually learn anything about life.

You're living in a big fantasy world. Maybe one day you'll see the world for what it is faggot.
>>
>>674530479
So, if you're going to ignore everythinf we're saying, and pretend everything is perfect and your girlfriend is a pure angel, why even make this fucking thread to ask us what we think, if not just to troll us?
>>
>>674530961
>Christian moralfag

I hate you Christians. You people make me sick. Fuck morals man, hate that shit.
>>
>>674512942
This is a website for beta males
All you will get is beta male fears
Hurr I would feeeeel sooooo baddddd waaaaaahhhhhh.
If you have a good relationship then your probably chill
>>
>>674516943

This. I don't have any sympathy for OP because he's doing this to himself, both in his choice of girlfriend and the fact that he's sticking with her. And who knows, maybe she is some angel, but considering OPs worries, I doubt it.
>>
>>674530722
I hate religion though. Its whats wrong with the world.
Religion and feminists
>>
>>674517521
i mean. nother guy here, but molly and fuckin chemically induced states of IDGAF exist. What drug could possibly do that? lemme think.. lowered inhibitions... increased sex/drive sociability.... fuck it, blurred vision so they dont even know whos ugly or not. No way something like that exists on the fuckin market. DEFINITELY no way it would be at a FUCKING RAVE. Definitely no way they sell this drug at specialized stores just for the various kinds of this product. The fuck you think, shes going there sober? Secondly, women are fucking whores. Even when sober. Being drunk just makes them suck more dicks.
>>
File: seencannotbeunseen.gif (238 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
seencannotbeunseen.gif
238 KB, 240x240
>>674515560
oh men what a nice girl
it's a shame you send her to a niggerfuckfest

you should have sayed
>if you come closer then 5 ft to other men I let you assationate
>then you laugh AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>then you stop laughing and stare in her eyes for 5 seconds
>tfw
>>
>>674531065
Im not op?
>>
>>674526788

Yo bro, how hard do you dominate that shit? If you fuck a girl good, she won't look for dick elsewhere.

I'm talking you gotta make that bitch your's though. Not in a "get in the kitchen and shut up way," but by just dominating her in the bedroom. If a chick feels like she can't get a better dick anywhere else, she won't go looking. Not true always, but being Alpha as fuck seriously goes a long way to keep a chick.

If your sex sucks and she's bored with it, she may look elsewhere.
>>
>>674531160
Ok, second anon to make religious reference?
Did i say somethi g to make you think im religious?
I hate religion ahahah
>>
>>674530785
not that i think there is anything wrong with it are you running around and sticking your dick down dudes mouths and fucking them as well as girls ?
i'm just curious cause i only do that to girls
>>
the clothing choice suggests that she's going out to seek attention in other places which either means you're not giving her enough or she's an attention whore which imo isn't wife material.
>>
>>674518415
The MDMA
>>
>>674512942
if your girl is going to some thing like that without you, you have given her a pass to cheat on you. your relationship is over if you have any self respect, and she will cheat 100%

so yes, you're a cuck. but mostly it's just that you have bad taste- don't date girls that are into party scene shit if you want a decent girl.
>>
>>674512942
Your girlfriend is going to get high and fuck strangers.... And probably not tell you about it...

>girlfriend is going to fuck other dudes
>meh

yes op, you are a cuck
>>
>>674530479
No bruh....you're a cuck. Also this, if you're gonna marry her someday, doesn't that mean the same rules that apply to that (says lustful acts will die down when married) should apply now?
>>
>>674531252

Well, I agree with you on both points.

I'm not saying women can never be trusted, but I'm saying on the whole, women will give into urges like cheating and shit if you give them the opportunity to.

Doing things like letting her go to a fucking rave half naked, partying while fucked up, while you're NOT there. Is basically a green light. (I don't know if you are OP or not).

Now if you happened to find some perfect little angel, then whatever, good for you.

I'm just saying women need to be MADE what to do, not trusted. Trusting gets you burned man. I'm telling you. I know it. I've seen it a thousand times over I just happened to basically grow up knowing women are immoral pieces of shit.

They even want to be made what to do. It's just how the whole dynamic is set up.
>>
>>674531008
i never said i was learning anything
as you said it's a fantasy world
>>
>>674512942
I say secure.
>>
>>674531785

I'm just saying women are not these angels you think they are, or seem to think they are.

Trust me man. I've seen it. They don't care about dick.

The strong survive. That holds true in relationships more than anything else. That's all I'm saying. Been there done that.
>>
>>674512942
cuck #feelthebern
>>
>>674531568
There you go again, with the gay jokes. Seems like you're a little repressed. Did daddy touch you when you were little?
>>
>>674531387
friends and i take that shit all the time and none of them go hopping on dicks they go back home and fuck their bfs
>>
Enough of this cuck. I'm out.
>>
>>674531516
so many accusations in here coming out of nowhere
>>
>>674532069

A liar to the end

Your typical rave girl
>>
>>674517666
The only advice you consider decent is from the few anons saying what you're wishing is true.

It'd probably do you good if she cheated on you, then you'd realize how naive you're being.

You don't need to control her every move. But saying "go ahead and act single" is ridiculous, and it's not a good thing that she's happy to oblige that. Either make it an open relationship, or be prepared to be dissapointed.
>>
>>674531973
i don't think they are angels i never said that either
>>
>>674531516

You did man, in all honesty.

You're sounding like a typical moralfag and subscribing to our dumbass moral rules will get you burned.

With women, probably more than anywhere else.

I'm just saying I know it. If you limit yourself with stupid moral concepts that aren't real, while women don't give a shit about dick, you're going to lose out.

If you want to be a real powerhouse in the relationship world, you win at all costs. That's what you have to do.
>>
>>674523333

None of them will cheat if you find someone with the same values as you, who you treat with the same respect you'd want to be treated with. It's not that hard.
>>
>>674531781
Im not OP.
Just a dude giving my 2 cents.
I love her.
She loves me.
I trust her because
A. i know her and i know she would never cheat on me, no matter how high she is.
B. she knows id leave her is she did. And she wouldnt risk that.

She isnt an angel.
If she was she wouldnt be going to raves and making dudes hard with her asscheeks ahahah.
But i dont care. I love watching other dudes get rustled iver the fa t that they really really want her but cant have her. Makes me feel good ahah..

But nah, we are sweet.
Plus i never usually let her go alone, not because i dont trust her, but because theres no way shes going to a rave and doing drugs without me, im not missing out on that lol.
On the off times that she goes out clubbi g with her friends or someshit she is sensible enough to just wait till shes home wih me if she wants a dick in her that badly.
>>
>>674532033
not a joke it was a serious question
and no my dad got crushed under a via bus before i was born because the driver wasn't looking so i'd say it would be nearly impossible for him to touch me from a coffin
>>
>>674523730

Holy lack of punctuation, Batman!
>>
>>674532409

Ok well you probably just said something that made me think you do.

Look, I think women are vile, immoral pieces of shit that always have a tendency to do whatever is NOT the right thing.

But I still like them. I like them a lot. They have sex with me. Why wouldn't I like them. I just happen to actually know how they fucking are.

Women and men are different. I just don't know if everyone knows that.
>>
>>674512942
>ultra
KYS faggot
>>
>>674532708
Okay, then you have no excuse for your lack of arguments, other than being a fucking idiot.
>>
Wow literally everyone in this thread is stupid. Literally everyone.
>but anon all women are sluts, my friend told me
> no I have never been in a serious relationship
>no ur girl is cheating because all women are whores just hang out with a bunch of guys instead

Never understood this. Bunch of fucking closeted fags on b
>>
>>674532348
i don't know what i'm lying about they stay with me the whole time
>>
Thread TL;DR
OP- sent my girl to rave by herself is that ok?!
/b/ - no you're an autist and a cuck
Op- yourel right it was OK
>>
File: 24.jpg (671 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
671 KB, 1067x1600
>ultra
gay
pic related your gf
>>
>>674512942
You're a cuck. Enjoy raising another man's child.
>>
>>674533020
This. It's what happens in literally everything single thread in which the OP asks a similar question. I'm beginning to think it's one person, baiting us hard.
>>
>>674532708
thats not true your gay dads corpse came and touched me

(sorry i had to man its /b/)
>>
File: ohreally.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ohreally.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>674527374
don't worry, you'll grow up someday and realize what a fucking idiot you are.

yes, lets date a girl who likes to go to raves. lets see where she goes in life. sucking dick for pills.
>>
File: 1458251635356.png (73 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
1458251635356.png
73 KB, 618x618
>>674533178
>>
File: NTPSm0n0def269xt.gif (453 KB, 400x364) Image search: [Google]
NTPSm0n0def269xt.gif
453 KB, 400x364
>>674533178
You mean OP didnt make up a story just so he can start a cuck thread?
>>
>>674532991

If your mouth is open it either has a cock in it or you're lying

Tweeny raver trash
>>
>>674532838
i might have idk i keep getting mistaken for op
i agree with you and like them anyway but to be honest both women and men are pieces of shit humans are shit to each other there is a big amount of both sex that will do anything they want to anyone to get their needs satisfied its not just women
>>
>>674514424
Wise words anon.
>>
>>674533240
Likes to party
Must be a whore
Lol
What's funnier is that you have no friends and think you know social circles that you have never been invited to
But that's pretty much everyone complaining like a bitch here in this thread
>>
>>674533457
I keep getting mistaken for OP aswell, im think8ng that OP bailed a long time ago
>>
>>674517913
>>674518429

I think it's more that if she loves you, she wouldn't go somewhere or do something that would make you uncomfortable, or worried. Out with friends, or family, or whatever? Who cares. She's an individual, just like you are. It's not bad for her to do things with other people. But if you don't want her to do something, like going to an event that's known for promiscuity fit instance, that's reasonable. And obviously it has to go both ways. You just try to accommodate the other persons needs, and they accomodate yours.
>>
>>674532641
Ok well dude. Few things.

You seem relatively sane. Alright.

I don't care worth shit what my girl does if I'm fucking there. She can't act like a whore as much as she wants. She's fucking there with me. Completely different dynamic than what OP here is talking about.

Now. I'm not someone that would even care really if a girl I was with were to cheat on me. Now that's not typical but it's probably the fact that I don't care that it never happens. hahha

I'm usually just in it for the sex, attention, and companionship. I mean I don't give a shit about actual feelings.

And many women respect that fact.

The main area where we differ, alright is that you actually trust a woman on something where I personally NEVER really trust women on anything, no matter what. It's just a personal belief of mine. I don't think they can ever be trusted, so I don't. Is there such a thing as leverage ya. ok. But leverage isn't trust. Leverage is fucking making someone do something, which is my whole point. You make people do things. You don't trust them to.
>>
>>674512942
BETA MALE
>>
>>674514627
Perhaps you should lose your virginity before commenting on these things.

Women go to clubs to get fucked. Fact.
>>
>>674514978
This. So much this.
>>
>>674532879
i don't have an excuse and didn't need one i wasn't trying to make a paragraph that nobody was going to read about everything wrong with everything in the thread i'm not lacking an argument i just choose not to go into the depth i'm not getting anything out of this guess that makes me dumb for having a reason instead of an excuse....
>>
>>674533240
yeah, you're a fucking moralfag.

You want to know what type of girl sucks dick for pills? The fucking fun, hot slutty fuck doll kind. AKA. The hot ones.

You want to know who you're with? The ugly ones faggot. Fuck off
>>
>>674533663
Says who
Sources plz
>>
>>674512942
She will be taking it up both holes while you're away sucking your bosses dick.
>>
>>674512942
You are a cuck plain and simple
>>
>>674512942
Any nudes
>>
>>674516943
>loving
controlling
>>
>>674533227
to be fair i said nearly impossible i'm sorry he did that i take no offence i never knew him he was bailing on my mom anyway when he found out he knocked her up then got hit
>>
>>674526788

OP, ignoring the entire cuck-or-not thing, you're being oblivious. You asked for a general opinion. You're not happy with it. So you're only defense is to insult everyone. It's weak, and reflects that you probably are too. Just take the advice or don't, don't be a bitch because not everyone is as optimistic as you are.
>>
>>674533746
Because women can't think for themselves amirite
*tips fedora*
>>
>>674533835

Fuck you are dumb.

I know you know that you are and have heard people tell you to your face. Snap out of it
>>
>>674512942
YOU FUCKING CUCK
>>
>>674533587
never implied raves = whores.

just that i doubt there are any professional skilled end game options for them. theyre future walmart clerks, subway sandwich artists, taco bell crafters, gas station attendants.

you think they're going to be doctors, engineers, etc that pull in anything over 50k a year? nope. dumber than a bag of dicks. the proof is in the facebook posting of people i know.

the world needs single mom burger flippers.
>>
>>674516943
lmaoo

What the fuck is a loving relationship. Never heard of that one before. Are we in fucking fairy tale land?

This ain't the fucking movies, son.
>>
lol majortiy of the faggots on here, you can tell that they never had a gf.
>>
>>674533345
i'm over 25 and i go to more than just edm shows i like a lot of music not the trash there
>>
>>674527202

Exactly. It doesn't matter whether he "lets her" or not. If she's the type of girl that wants to, she's going to, one way or another. He cucked himself when he decided a relationship with her was a solid idea.
>>
>>674533457
>i agree with you and like them anyway but to be honest both women and men are pieces of shit humans are shit to each other there is a big amount of both sex that will do anything they want to anyone to get their needs satisfied its not just women

oh yeah. Without a doubt. And thank you for saying this.

I will always say women are pieces of shit. But guys ABSOLUTELY are too. It goes both ways 100%.

Human beings are inherently shit. I just accept, and embrace that fact. Am much happier that way.
>>
>>674533587
No one's bitching. OP asked a question, we're answering, he's choosing not to listen. And yes, girls that do nothing but party are notoriously easy, lmao.
>>
>>674534367

Dumb. Raver. Morons

Just own up to it, you are not smart
>>
>>674534580
fuck you.

Raves are the shit

You're just a person who doesn't have fun. Go back to your fucking studies bitch.
>>
>>674513512
>let them be themselves
>let women be themselves
>women be themselves
>women be
>women

Whoever posted this had to have had tits
>>
>>674533630
Ive slept wth a lot of girls.
Ive been intimate( but not sex) with a lot more
And ive fingerbanged a few in clubs t never see them again.
I get you man,
I dont usualy trust people either.
My first gf was the love of my life (so i thought)
She cheated on me with a black man (can you imagine my pain after finding this out?)
It fuckin broke me dude. I was like a souless zombie for weeks after
(Was 17 leave me alone)

And for a long while after i was a slut. Id do all kinds of shit but never wanted a relationship because of what she did.
But then i found my current gf and i admit, i didnt trust her for about 8 months. I met her out in town one night in a club. Friend of a friend of a friend.

But then i got to know her and as i said, 7 years later im ready to marry her and trust her 100%

I get that a lot of rave chicks cannot be trusted, 95% maybe - but this one can.
I love her and i love it.

Once you understand that love and list are two totally seperate emotions then and only then will you find a happy healthy lifelong relationship.

But hey, everyone is different
>>
>>674534683

OK. 25 dollars on pump 5, nigger
>>
>>674534689
and neck grease
>>
>>674534172
This whole thread is hilarious. I know youre with me
>>
>>674534197
i do know i am dumb there's a lot of things i don't know i cant claim to be smart but no nobody has ever told me before because they have more to judge me off of than arguments on a shithole website
>>
>>674534243
Fam
Smart people party
Deal with it
Not all of them
But most
You would be hard pressed to find a intellectual girl with great charismatic social skills that stays home every Friday if you prefer girls whom have the personality of a blanket but can do the work like the other girls so be it. It's a lie go assume most female intellects are shut ins like yourself.
>>
>>674512942
It totally depends on whether you think she is hooking up with other people or not. If you gave her a free pass to fuck other dudes, then you are obviously a cuck.
>>
>>674533837
as if im going to go after ugly ones. those are for the niggers.

for your information kiddo, i make 6 figures, have a 9" dick, IQ of 165, 6'2" with blond hair, blue eyes and weigh 190lbs
>>
>>674534564
Nothing but party
Who said anything about that
Also
False
>>
Doesn't matter what you or your friend say, shes going to fuck other guys and probably your friend too.
>>
>>674534949
No, dude. If you honestly think that the only girls worth the time of day are out partying all the time, then you cucked yourself from the start.
>>
>>674534580
never claimed to be smart
i go to all kinds of music events i like melodies and vibrations as much as i like black metal and classical piano just because you don't understand something doesn't mean we are the dumb ones
>>
>>674534949
#5 no onions, no tomato with mayo please. guts on the side. thanks.
>>
>>674534872
Yeah man. These fucking meninist fags are just as comical as tumblr grilz. Good for the lulz tho.
>>
>>674532641
>>674533630
>>674534723
You're both faggots for different but similar reasons, justifying your bad decisions to yourselves.
>>
>>674535414
thank you for repeating my order m8
i'll have the $3.50 ready at the window
>>
>>674534723

So, here's the thing. I'll tell you a little something that is, in NEVER trusting someone, no matter what, strictly based on the fact of who they are, carries with it a very significant psychological advantage.

For all the ways that they are seemingly much better than us, ok, women are weak minded. Eventually, feelings of love and such gets the better of them and it consumes them. They become totally obsessed. Women are obsessive, and guys are too sure, but for women they can't help it. Guys can help it. Like I said I don't give a fuck if I'm cheated on because again, I'm only in it for the attention, sex and companionship. In other words, I'm just in it for the high. And I do much better that way.

I don't ever want to place myself on the same level as a woman because I always want to maintain, that very crucial psychological advantage of being in control of your emotions, whereas they aren't.

As soon as you give into that, you've lost all your power.
>>
File: 0J0.jpg (66 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
0J0.jpg
66 KB, 640x360
>>674514581
>>
>>674535145
You did. Fuck, OP's girl doesn't even have enough restraint to stop herself from going to one rave when her boyfriend can't go. And yeah, the girls that party and drink/get high every weekend are the same ones that get passed around by every guy.
>>
>>674512942
Ultra starts Friday...
>>
>>674535331
Face it bro smart people party too
Introverts don't
Introversion does not make you smart
It makes you a Shut in
>>674535414
Yeah I have people clean my house once a week
I don't even look them in the eye
Nice try though
Keep it up
>>
>>674532940
Both extremes are retarded. Not all women are sluts, and not all women are angels. To only believe one or the other is foolish.
>>
>>674535618
>>
>>674535753
>left for ultra maybe she's going to the airport or fucking driving even if they live in florida its like a ten hour drive to get from the west end to where you can actually head south its a big place
>>
>>674512942
You reallly shouldnt have specified that she could because now theres no way she wont rub every guys dick there
>>
Still just waiting for more pics of OPs girl
>>
>>674535591

So who isn't the faggot idiot?

Please explain why you're better than me. Because I've been around the block more than you can probably imagine.

Not saying that to brag just saying it because you're trying to call me an idiot. I know what I'm doing at all times, do you? I doubt it.
>>
>>674512942
At the end of the day OP, you don't own her and its none of your business what she wants to do in her life. You don't own her. If you want to own something, get a dog. Or become a muslim.
>>
>>674536106
implying i have Friends and leave the house nice try
>>
>>674536349
>confirmed cuck
>>
>>674536233
>chillin with this dudebro
>>
>>674533837
So, as long as she's hot, anything goes? I'm not saying it'll definitely happen to you, but you're the type of person who ends up paying child support for the rest of your life. Just saying.
>>
>>674536438
also raves are the shit
>>
>>674535672
>Expecting someone to Miss out cause you can't come
Sounds like you are a selfish bitch
>EVERYONE WHO HAS FUN IS A SLUT
I achy even come up with anything to respond to this hilarious antisocial nonsence
>>
>>674536436
You're naive - if a chick wants to fuck someone else she doesn't need a rave to do it
>>
>>674535094
Loooooooooooooooooooool
You literally made my night
Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 23

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.