Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I just want a girlfriend. Why can't I have one?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: 8YAx9bl.gif (710 KB, 320x246) Image search: [Google]
8YAx9bl.gif
710 KB, 320x246
I just want a girlfriend. Why can't I have one?
>>
You can always use your hand
>>
>>674501864
Feelsgoodman.jpeg, but I want someone to talk to
>>
You're not owed a female, young boy. They will not come to you. Nature has designed them to want to be pursue by a hung-dick alpha. In short, if you want a squaw to call your own, you have to go out and get one.
>>
>>674502086
Obviously I'm not owed one. More importantly, why is it only about sex?
>>
>>674502610
It's not, but that's a major part of it. Women want a man with strong sperm that will give her strong offspring. They want a man who will pursue them until he gets them. Biology has designed them to play their little hard-to-get game which is why you have to be persistent (without becoming a stalker. If they're not interested, leave it be). How old are you?
>>
>>674502970
19, why
>>
>>674503314
>>674503314
Age is very important in your plan of obtaining a female. Are you a college student? What are your transportation and living situations?
>>
>>674503634
College student
More than functioning car
Live on campus
>>
>>674503787
OK well then money is not too important at this point, as it will be later in life. Your main focus here needs to be on personal appearance and confidence. Be hygenic, well-groomed and dress stylish. And the most important, be confident (but not douchey). You need to be able to initiate conversation with women. You're in college so you are surrounded by them. Just find one you're interested in and talk to her. Be confident, but no self-centered, and act only mildly interested. Smile a lot. Off-handedly talk about goals you have (women want men who are going places).
>>
>>674503787
Go to the gym everyday for three months, also cut your diet in half. Inb4 I am in shape and do workout. Cut your nails, wash yourself and clothes more often. New shoes, keep them clean. Get a mans haircut and shave your face. Then once you have done this the pussy will be there for you chode.
>>
because you have nothing to offer a woman?

did you think about it from that perspective? do you imagine a girlfriend is something they just hand out to everyone?
>>
>>674504217
>>674504320
Thanks anons for the advice. Was expecting trolls, got decent people.
>>674504404
Not really, it'd just be nice to have someone like that. I'm aware that they don't just have to all adore me or anything.
>>
Wanting it is good to have in the back of your mind. Every time I've hooked up its been unintentional. The main thing I suggest you do anon I'd do diverse activities, then once you meet someone invite her to go to the thing you are already going to. No date pressure, no implied long term commitment. It's just like "wana go?"
>>
>>674503787
Where you at school b/ro
>>
>>674505137
This is fine at first, but if you want to actually get with her and make her your woman, you're going to have to make it known at some point. You will have to make it clear that it's a date and you are interested in her. Women need to know this or they will think of you as beta and unable to make a move (friendzone) and she will move on to someone else.
>>
>>674505137
Yeah, I've had a few opportunities like such, it just usually doesn't end well.
>>674505262
Ball state
>>
>>674505766
What went wrong?
>>
>>674506006
>>674505581
Keep in mind for timing. Too soon you look like a beta who needs to label everything with black and white thinking
>want to be my gf I'm 11
Too late and you look like you won't make a move.

>be me
>last year, freshman year
>first day of scew
>need a binder. See thick dorm bitch.
>target acquired.
>ask her if she wants to go with me
>um sure ;)
>bought binder
>made jokes
>thirsty, need mils hake
>the thickness gets thicker
>tell her about Frank Ocean
>"I only know like one song"
>play album
>fuck
>>
>>674505897
Story time.
> this girl a couple times, always nice.
> Ends up in one of my classes.
> Letsgo.gif
> Ask her for the digits
> Snagged
> Talk to her for a bit, had similar interests and thought I was cool
> Go in on the move to hang out
> Gets a boyfriend the same day I ask
> Mfw not me
>>
>>674501638
Because Madonna doen't like baldies.
>>
>>674506759
After that she wanted something long term but I don't shit where I eat. Try to fuck outside of the dorm bro
>>
If girls go for alphas then why do all these scrawny hipster bitch boys who's asses I could kick effortlessly who make less money than me get girls and I dont

Like, if you think girls go for superior men you are GREATLY mistaken
>>
I was in your situation OP for a long time. I'm not attractive either, remember when Jack Black was fat? Imagine that only 6'5"

Anyway, my advice? Live life, have fun, do what you want to do, stop giving all shits what other people think, and no that doesn't mean stop showering, try to smell nice and dress like you wanted to look nice but didn't want to go out of your way. Be the comedian, the life of the party. Girls will see you having such a good time, they will flock to you, and don't get all clingy when the first one pays you attention, brush it off like no big deal

This is what I did, and it took a few months, but suddenly, a beautiful girl fell into my lap, one who I was not only physically attracted to, but one I connected with on so many levels. She was my first kiss and, Hell, She's been the only person IRL I've told about my beast fetish because she thought it was hot too, the only girl I've ever met who knows all the words to "Another Brick in the Wall". It's such a shame it didn't work out because I'm a tremendous asshat

Anyway, Do this OP, only don't be an asshat, and you will find a girl, just give it time
>>
>>674507097
Bruh it's not about being superior or inferior, it's about your interior and exterior
>>
>>674506786
You either waited too long, or you acted too beta to keep her interested. Getting women is like fishing. You need to bait the hook, the juicer, the better. And when you get a snag on that line you don't want to just yank it or the fish gets scared and bolts. You take too long the fish (woman) gets bored and swims away. You need to reel her in gently, but steadily. Keep her interested.
>>
>>674507097
Pro-tip: They ARE alpha. YOU are the beta. It's all about confidence.
>>
>>674507282
I like this, but I feel like this is a movie...

Was that Rambo?
>>
>>674507356
Yes I used to be a pussy piece of shit with the most retarded opinions and I got tons of pussy. Then I wised up and became a man and learned that the world doesn't revolve around me and got strong and gained goals in life...Now women ignore me...what gives
>>
>>674501638
I finally got one and now I realize I'm more afraid to break it off because she'll kill herself than I ever was afraid of asking a girl out. People are horrible OP, learn how to enjoy life without anybody else.
>>
>>674501638

If you were a girl. Not any girl, but the exact girl you want, what kind of guy would you like to date? A guy like you?
>>
In short: worry about yourself. Work hard, be successful, be happy. Take care of yourself. Women see a successful, confident, independent man who is happy in his life and has his own shit, they will literally line up. Believe me, you will have your pick of the litter. Women are naturally attracted to this type of man like moths to the flame.
>>
>>674507793
That sucks man. Are there problems deeper than the relationship that she needs looked at?
>>
>>674507598
I don't know man, but this is exactly how it worked for me. Girls flirt with me a lot, mind you, I'm socially oblivious to it when it's happening and don't realize it till later, but I'm sure that will change in time

Although, Losing her kind of fucked me, she treated me like shit, and I still want to chase her, and it's got me real depressed.

>>674507793
I know that feel
>>
>>674507701
You're obviously doing something wrong. Are you TOO self-absorbed? Women crave confidence and independence, but it can be taken too far.

Basically, are you a douchebag?
>>
To the many anons that have replied, thanks. You got me out of my feels rut, and it doesn't suck anymore.
>>
>>674508194
I'm kind of a jerk yes but I have this awful compassion for people that makes me always want to help them even when I know it's gonna fuck me up

But I know I have no confidence because I hold myself to far too high of standards. Like unless my salary increases 4x and I win a martial arts tournament I'll never feel like I'm worth of shit. But it would be nice if I didn't have to spend all that time working to improve my life in a depressed lonely dry spell
>>
>>674508418
Keep strong brother

Just remember, finding a girl is like finding your favorite pair of jeans, it may be the first pair you put on, or it may take several dozen pairs, but you'll find it eventually
>>
File: dubmugs.jpg (55 KB, 613x587) Image search: [Google]
dubmugs.jpg
55 KB, 613x587
>>674507562
It is about confidence, you're not wrong there, but being an overbearing Alpha definitely pushes a lot of good women away. I've spoken with many amazing women who avoid the Alpha archetype like the plague.

You need to float somewhere in the middle. Be confident in your words and beliefs, but don't have an ego about it. Be willing to listen while also having input. Don't be "passive" is the best way I can put it.
>>
>>674508811
Thanks man. Also nice dubs
>>
>>674501638

Op, i've been with 4 girls. Today i'm dating someone and I'll give you some tips that helped me:

1 - First of all and more important, stop trying to look for "how to" with girls, forget about all this alpha, beta bullshit. Gonna tell you, this is a massive crap. Each person requires it own special attention. Each person is a whole universe and we have to learn how to deal with them.

2 - take care of yourself. I made this question >>674507967. Answer it with sincerity. Take care of your looks, how you wear, your body health, your teeth, weight. If you are a fedora neckbeard, forget about finding a gf. Just start by killing yourself and hoping to reborn as a normal guy.

4 - Go out. Not necessarily trying to fuck someone. Hang out with your friends, and if you dont have them, find them. Experience life, go get some fresh air, go know places, people. Do things. Enrich your personal history and experiences. This will help you create a whole new yourself, like your own fortress to face new people and new situation every day. This is very important. There's a proverb in my country: "Stop chasing butterflies. Take care of your garden and they will come."

5 - get a job, be responsible at least once in your life for yourself. Learn discipline, to take orders, to attend diferent people's cares. Learn to watch people.

OP, seriously. Trust me about this alpha-beta bullshit. Dont go for this way, trying to search for magic. It will only get things worst. Life's not a chan, a imageboard. Life is really diferent, but you can do it. If I did it, I'm sure you can do it. You have no idea the thins I had to get through in my life to be who I am today.
>>
>>674509369

If anything, sorry for mispelling and bad english. It's not my first language.
>>
File: lf_O9_Nbg.gif (28 KB, 250x450) Image search: [Google]
lf_O9_Nbg.gif
28 KB, 250x450
Make friends with a female of any stock.
Bond with her, and time will tell if you two will date.
If you subscribe to the cuck theory of the friendzone then seek suicide immediately.
>>
>>674509369
Sorry I didn't reply earlier. Tbh I qualify most of this, but with your original question, I'd probably prefer myself if I was a little slimmer. Not like an anorexic twig or even a lifter, just like more average. But yeah, I realized when I was a preteen that asking how to was stupid, I just kinda wanted nice feels and actual advice.
>>
>>674509778

Thanks for regarding my advices.

Man, seriously. Anyone can be with anyone. I'm ugly as shit, trust me, you wouldn't like to see. But I've been with really nice girls. You wouldn't believe. You can do it, anon. I'm pretty sure you can, just get your shit together and go for the right places and righ people.
>>
Basically if you white be a cuck. We hung dick niggas fucking all your white girls so be a cuck it will be easier for you haha
>>
Also, I'm this anon >>674507282

It may not be the best advice too, but I met a lot more friends, both male and female, when I started smoking, shit, a few times a girl would ask to bum a smoke, so I'd trade for her phone number.
>>
File: do it.png (609 KB, 1008x1395) Image search: [Google]
do it.png
609 KB, 1008x1395
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.