Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What does it mean when a tell a girl you like her and she says

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Thumb-1000x1000.jpg (76 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Thumb-1000x1000.jpg
76 KB, 1000x1000
What does it mean when a tell a girl you like her and she says that all her friends like her?

Does she mean that she's messing and is trying to make it sound like she thinks you like her as a friends or is she fishing for compliments?
>>
>>674467372
what's the context, /b/? I'm in a strange situation of my own right now, and since not a lot of people on /b/ give a shit about each other and I don't want to work on this goddamn British Literature paper, I'll talk with you. Tell me more, man.
>>
>>674467970
I've been talking to her for a while.

I told her that I like and she said all her friends like her. She said that she tells everyone that when they say that they like but i'm not buying it :P

I'm unsure if she means that her friends like her because friends obviously like their friends in a friendly....or that she's fishing for compliments and means that all her friends like her romantically and basically letting me down softly.
>>
>>674468386
how did you tell her? Let's go over that. Call this girl Cindy in place of her real name. (If it's really Cindy, I won't know!)

From what I know at the moment, I don't think she's fishing for compliments. She might have been simply messing around, because that's the sort of thing I'd say if someone said they like me (and didn't understand that it meant like-like.)
>>
>>674468869
I think you're right, she might have been innocently messing around.

She already knew that I liked her because someone told her though I didn't tell her yet. She was pretty much messing around said asked if I have a girlfriend and that she doesn't know who I liked. i thought the moment was right so I told her. She then said that all her friends like her. I then said 'you know what I mean' then she paused and said that she says everytime someone says that they like her. Maybe she just wants clarification on whether they like her romantically or just as friends...
>>
>>674469617
If you want to try and take things further with her (hoping that she doesn't already have a bf), then tell her, privately if you can, how you feel. Be ready to hear not reciprocate your feelings. Above all, do NOT let her not reciprocating ruin your current friendship. If she says no, that's okay! As long as you are both honest with each other, things will be okay.
>>
>>674470050
Thanks, that's pretty much what I plan to do tomorrow :) She doesn't have a bf. Thanks again, mate :)
>>
>>674470380
glad to help man

I just worked through a situation with my girl of interest on Monday, so stuff like this has been on my mind as of lately.
>>
>>674467372
she is letting you down easy bc she is afraid you're unstable beta loser ass is going to murder her, if she liked you romantically at all you would know it
>>
>>674470830
not OP, not always true
>>
>>674471684
Bull shit. Anon is spot on. Beta OP is probably a super nice fuck tard, all the ladies probably love hanging over his stupid fat ass because he might be some what funny. He probably even has some cool, hot, buff friends. The girls know this, and use Beta OP to get into his friendzone so they can silly fuck the shit out of his friends. Beta OP doesn't know any better and thinks the ladies might like him. Little does he know that he is only a pawn. The girls don't want to upset him because he might go ape shit. The Alpha dogs know this too so they stick up for Beta OP and may even try to get him laid with one of the groupies. Sorry Beta OP, but you're gonna have to change or kill someone to get your point across. Good luck, stud
>>
>>674471684
It is 100% true, anyone given the choice between being murdered and not being murdered will choose the latter
>>
>>674470692
Okay. What happened? :)
>>
>>674473247
well, I just found out that this girl I've liked for a while is interested in me back, but the only problem is that I'm going to college in the fall and she's going back to Europe because she's an exchange student.
>>
>>674473549
Ohh, that sucks. Maybe you two can do it long distance if you're that determined :)
>>
>>674473945
I'm interested, but I don't think that we'll be able to. Not that I won't try. It's just frustrating to me that the one time in my life (so far) that I could actually have a decent girlfriend also has this huge attachment that says "you won't see her in person for a long time" hanging over it. I'm more frustrated than upset right now. I know there will be plenty of time for being sad later.
>>
>>674474357
Ah, okay. That sounds like a bad situation. Oh well, I wish you the best of luck :)
>>
>>674474764
thanks, you too man

post a screecap of this thread tomorrow and let me know how it goes man
>>
>>674474875
Okay, i'll try haha
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.