Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Found out my gf is on tinder, so I think she's cheated (or

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: feelnoose.png (2 MB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
feelnoose.png
2 MB, 3500x4194
Found out my gf is on tinder, so I think she's cheated (or will cheat) on me. When I confronted her about tinder, she told me she's not using it, so I said that shit really hurt me and she was just like "so, do you not want to see me anymore?" and I said I trusted her, which is not true. I made a fake profile, liked her picture, and within seconds she messaged the fake me.

So I decided to go out with another girl yesterday. New girl wants to go out again and has been pretty obvious about wanting the D... But goddamnit I feel like shit, /b/... I just keep thinking about how I wish I could fix things with the other one, but in the end, I think she wanted me to leave her because for whatever reason she didn't want to be the one to dump me... I say this because she's been less attentive, and less concerned about us seeing each other, almost like she's trying to make me dump her... I haven't officially dumped her, and just plan to stop messaging her...

Talk some sense into me, /b/...
>>
Sometimes it's time to end things.

She lied to you, you know that.

Just, find a way to end the relationship. If you carry it out you're just going to be run down.

If you break up with her under control knowing you both can be happy it will be easier to move on
>>
Quit being a faggot and kill yourself
>>
Message your girlfriend on the fake account asking her if she has a boyfriend.
>>
>>674463778
I already deleted her. I messaged her with the fake account asking her out, and at first she said yes, but then she said she didn't feel good. After that I messaged her a couple more times, but she stopped replying. So I deleted the account.
>>
>>674463627
This
>>
>>674463778
1 off
THIS do it op
>>
>>674463958
>deleted her
deleted it*

Can't even type anymore, fuck me.

>>674464069
>>674464117
see >>674463958

>>674463627

That's what I try to think... So you think I should dump her explicitly? I just hate that it would make me look like the villain. Right now, she will at least wonder why I stopped messaging her.
>>
>>674463958
Okay, As I said here
>>674463627
Break up with her.

That's a clear sign.

Maybe she wants to be with someone else but has a moral understanding cheating is bad.

It's okay if you feel bad about not being able to fix anything, but sometimes the only way to fix things is end them
>>
>>674464231
>Right now, she will at least wonder why I stopped messaging her.

And hopefully she'll know she has some of the blame

>>674464233

How do I end it, though? I want to tell her why I wish to end it (specifically that I'm still hurting that she's on tinder and that I feel she doesn't want to be with me anymore), but I don't want to fight, man. I guess she wants what she wants, and I'm not it. But I want it to be clear that I did genuinely love her. I'm not angry, just sad... and at least I have somebody else interested in me already.
>>
>>674464738
I broke up with someone I didn't want to, and I loved them so much. I love them so fucking much. In the end it just would have made things better.

Just, tell them you're hurting. You know she lied, You can't have a good relationship if they're willing to lie.

Tell her you made a fake account, you saw her lies. You know she doesn't want it anymore, and you still love her. You're dissapointed that she lied to you and couldn't be upfront. Tell her in order to help yourself feel better that you need to end it and hope that she will feel better in the end.
>>
>>674463330
It seems pretty clear to me, op, that she's not serious about the relationship and neither are you. You should just move on.
>>
Either dump the whore or kill yourself. And if you don't kill yourself then you have to stop depending on anyone that doesn't show loyality or you might aswell kill yourself.
>>
File: 13518858869.jpg (37 KB, 456x352) Image search: [Google]
13518858869.jpg
37 KB, 456x352
>>674463330
DUMP HER

Women/girls never say what they really, truthfully mean. LEAVE HER. Trust me, bro, she is NOT worth it, especially if she's willing to put you through this shit.

JUST DO IT
>>
Sit down and have a serious, adult conversation with her about it. Be as calm as you can, tell her like it is, and show that you're a man who'll end things if things are going to be like this. Dump her if there's no fixing it, and then go give the D to that other chick (unless you don't want to while you're getting over the breakup)
>>
>>674463330
Move on from her. Cheat on her for a while. She deserves it. Let her leave you.
>>
>>674463330
Fuck no just find another relationship on the side, and hate fuck her, spit on her and in her until she breaks...
>>
File: I love the single life.gif (5 KB, 250x192) Image search: [Google]
I love the single life.gif
5 KB, 250x192
>>
>>674463330
Is she living with you?
If yes (or no, really), start messaging her on the fake. Lead her on, claiming your only on here to find someone atm, not to find a fuck. really sink the hooks into it too, lay the best fucking bait you can. act like your just moving into town, busy settling into your new job. Then, when you set it up to meet her and everything, whos there? you. Boom, throw a cuppa water in her face, tell her to fuck off, and then go drinking with friends.

Explain honestly to the new girl what is happening. if possible, get her in on it when you 'meet' the bitch. fucking awesome.
>>
>>674465183

Why should I tell her about the fake account, though? I honestly don't know why I even did that... it was unnecessary. People don't get on tinder to find people to have intellectual discussions with... I don't want to tell her she lied either... But I do want to tell her that I feel she doesn't want to be with me anymore and I'm just not happy anymore.

>>674465364
I was pretty serious, though. Before I saw she was on tinder, I was faithful to her to the point that other guys would think I'm ridiculous. When I saw that shit I was so pissed at first... then I kinda just started thinking that there's nothing I could do. Might as well find someone else...

>>674465562
>>674465479
>>674465753
>>674465845

I think I have to dump her. Don't wanna miss my chance with the new girl either... She seems alright so far. But then again, so did this one. In the beginning she was super jealous, and tried really hard to please me.

>>674465720

This is what I'll aim for. It's weird... I talked to my father about it, and he was always adamant about never dumping a girl. I don't know why. But I think I would feel much better if I dumped her. I won't stoop down to her level. I will dump her first then keep going out with the other girl. It's the respect she denied me, but at least I'll feel I'm doing the right thing.

>>674466127
It's funny. I had been single for 3 years before meeting these girls... I do miss certain things about being single like having more time for gym, vidya, bros, etc. Plus I never felt guilty about anything...
>>
>>674463330
One thing you can do in this moment to get back at least a part of respect she once had for you. You can break up with her and NEVER respond to her messages. Remember this part - NEVER. No matter what. You won't get her back but that's your only chance to make her suffer at least a tiny bit. And I'm sorry to tell you but, you've lost her. Good luck.
>>
>>674463330
Dump gf

bang new girl

go back on tinder
>>
>>674466611
Because you have to be the honest one anon. She lied to you.
She needs to learn she can't lie because they do come back.
>>
>>674466606
afterwards send pics of you and the new girl fucking.

Just make sure to wear a raincoat. dont want your independence sucked out through your dick like a straw.
>>
>>674466943
Just because they come back doesn't mean you have to install a fucking doggy door.
>>
>>674466943

Yeah, I am not going to stoop down to her level.

>>674466654

Yeah, once it's over, it's over... I won't reply anymore. Not because I'm pissed, but because i need to get over her.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.