Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So /b/, I'm currently in a relationship with a 14-year old

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1456576946436.jpg (49 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1456576946436.jpg
49 KB, 460x345
So /b/, I'm currently in a relationship with a 14-year old (live in sweden where age of consent is 15) and we are very much attached to each other and enjoy each others company alot. Anyway, what do you think of this?
>>
I don't usually care, as long as nothing awful happens.

Although, I usually have some reservations, since my ex cheated on me with her boss (who was 40), when she was 14
>>
>>674462683
Holy shit, there's a 10 year gap between us but stuff like that kinda puts it in perspective. Idk why so many ppl have a problem with 2 people getting something positive out of a situation.
>>
>10 year gap
Yeah no. Girls at that age are mentally retarded, you've got issues.
>>
>>674463230
The way I see it, is as long as you don't flaunt it, I wont have a problem. Its people who flaunt things that I don't like.

Like, I don't care if you sleep with 10 people in one night. But if you start to brag about that, I'll think you're more of a slut.

10 years is more than I would do, but if you two truely care about each other, I don't really see the problem. Just don't fuck her until she is 15.
>>
i believe that people dont have the capability to think until age 17

i think the partner you have doesnt know all their options
>>
>>674463652
So if theoretically if i lived in Germany it would be no probs if I fucked her? Since the age of consent is 14.
>>
>>674464165
I'm not sure how the law works in a situation like that.

Just don't fuck her until age of consent if you are above 5 years her age. Awful legal problems if you do.
>>
>>674464165
you need parents acceptance for 14 afaik

16 is the age to go (unless you alre under 25, but i'm not quite sure)

to OP
how is your relationship going?
how do you two match with each other?
>>
I don't really care who you date or what their age is. If you actually mate with this person, then big deal? That's not something to really brag about either.

But aside that. The box looks amazing, did you crafted that?
>>
>>674465054
older than 25*
>>
>>674464445
I was thinking more of a morale point of view but i get your idea.
>>
>>674462272
All women never grow up. Their mentality and views are more or less the same as it was at 14-16 forever. They just get better at lying and hiding.
>>
>>674465418
Oh, I see what you're saying.

I go by the law usually. If the age of consent is 14, and the girl you want to fuck is 14, then go for it, no matter the age. I usually just don't care until someone tries to glorify the fact that they slept with a 40 year old
>>
>>674465054
It's going very well, iv'e had gf's before older and younger but no feelings like this. We have alot in common, sense of humor, music, general opinion about people. Her sister is a total bitch about it but eh, my gf values me alot more then her bitch sister.
>>
>>674465742
Says every couple ever.
You guys will eventually break up.
Keep dream in and fuckin. Also do the fuckin before it's too late. We all know that's your goal here. To fuck.
>>
When you were 20, she was 10. When you were 10, she was barely born or unborn. Sick fuck.
>>
>>674465958
Moral orel puritan. Typical American. I say if he's happy and she's happy, then cheers.
>>
>>674465618
If anon can keep her off of social speciul media she might turn out OK but I doubt it
>>
>>674466213
Don't ever reply to my post again.
>>
>>674465928
Yeah it's not like i just said its not at all like the other relationships ive had...
>>
Life is too short to get hung up on shit like that. If you're both happy then whatever. All the best to both of you.
>>
>>674466213
Thanks anon, that is my reasoning aswell. Why the fuck should we bother with finding someone else just to follow some stupid socital "rules". Nah just because some fuckers decided ages ago that this is the magical age that is how everyone needs to value their lives.
>>
>>674466911
Dubs is truth, thanks.
>>
>>674466631
Why don't you make me, you fucking cunt.
>>
ITT: Pedophiles attempt to justify their lust for children.

Of course it had to be some faggot from Sweden to say they were in a relationship with a fourteen year old. Fucking sick.
>>
>>674465958
>Mom! People don't agree with my opinions on the interwebs, even though I'm a special snowflake!
Kill yourself el familio
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.